Speaker 1: Welcome to the Things you Can't Unhear podcast. I'm your host, Maritza Barone.
Speaker 2: Get ready to.
Speaker 1: Hear moments that will help you to see the world differently and inspire you to become the happiest, healthiest and kindest.
Speaker 2: Version of you.
Speaker 1: Thing to happen, So, now is the time where I'm going to hand over to you. And I know everyone's so excited in their seats.
Speaker 3: Now is the time.
Speaker 1: So a few of you have seen David in action in this way. Yeah, but we've got our little audience runners getting ready in their positions at the moment. So yeah, if it's something David says resonates with you, who've just got the lights on your on, now is your hand and we'll get the mics over to you.
Speaker 3: Don't be like Birmingham in England where they let me in silence for five minutes fucking Jesus Christ and they'd be like, oh, I think that's me, and I'm like, yes, like's you. No one else has hadn't that happened to them?
Speaker 1: Ever, Well, we got a few messages last time after the event saying actually that sounded exactly, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's okayse people are polite, they don't want to interrupt and if they feel like, oh, but that makes But it's also like I said at the start, I will be reading different groups of people. Sometimes the messages will also relate to you. And that's okay, that's just your loved ones way of letting them letting you know that they're with you, and then they're showing you that they're here. And you know, we were very fortunate that this show sold out incredibly quickly, given that it's a Thursday night in NUSA last week? What days it saying on Thursday?
Speaker 4: Thursday?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much? Time doesn't exist anyway week And you know this, as we said, sold that very very quickly. There's other people that would have loved to have been here tonight. Spirit made sure you were the messages that we talk about they wanted you to hear. I just lost my voice again. A lot of communication, but we'll get there. Something something will be a reason. Hands up not with me, but hands up, well, actually hands up with me. But have you had a reading before? What's the crowd for? It? Isn't it? No surprises? The best part about group readings, as I mentioned that, you know the messages can definitely relate and be specific to a lot of different people. But it also doesn't matter where you're sitting, so I can read people in the front row or the very back row. The spiritual wi fi is very strong, stronger than it is in the National Park, that's for sure, And so it doesn't matter where we're sitting. We're going to move around. Now. The fun part is as well, because you know, sometimes you thought that you picked your seats, Spirit actually picked where you were going to sit as well, because what I found in a lot of the crowds is that spirit will actually sit people near each other that have never met each other, that you know each other, but you have very similar stories. Anyone got a grandmother in spirit? I'm joking. Everyone does, literally everyone here does. But I can guarantee the person next to you might too. So, oh, I'm so silly you are?
Speaker 5: We love you for it? We love you for it?
Speaker 3: Yes, So, without further ado, they have been itching to come forward. Hmm, I feel like I want to read you, which would be a plot twist, wouldn't it. Haven't done that for a few years, have we done?
Speaker 4: Maybe after this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be funny, but he spent the whole show. I deserve it. Everyone's like glad I drove from Brisbane or flew from Melbourne. Anyone from outside of Australia. By the way, where did you come from? UK? Just for the show? Thank you so much? Great? No refunds, I don't read. No, okay, now behave sometimes you go up. So it was really interesting because there was I mean, there's so many different sort of energy feelings going forward, and I mean reference in the crazy multitude of things. There's a reference so of like two parents coming forward at the same time because they're holding well, I think they might have actually separated earth'side or had like you know, like every one of our parents have relationship issues, but they've kind of an older manned and older female that were actually not backstage with me, but kind of hanging out right before I got out here. And I usually don't feel that definitely issues were smoking, my Lord Kim. So yeah, there's a reference of my girl in the crowd. So this is for a daughter. There's as I mentioned, there's definitely issues with smoking. Because my whole throat and chess is getting quite blocked and I can kind of smell like a real kind of like a real heavy tobacco. I think she might have actually rolled her own well, I said she so it's probably your mother, Okay, name Ashley is also coming forward very strong actually maybe in New Ordians, but there's definitely connection of Ash or Ashlynn even ash mother Energy definitely had issues with lung so and for seeing ma lung can save. And there's a lot of sort of fluidy kind of feeling going on through here as well. I would I would say part of me, the dad, because he's quite tall, stocky, you kind of built man has issues with properly cancer because he's also referenced in the abdominal area. He dropped the bottle. Nu'm joking. Well, in mind, I don't want to say he didn't. They did not find that funny when I said that, I'm like, okay, so they had no sense of humor. I am still through here though, and I know that we had a few hands up, but I just want to be a bit more specific with what I'm saying because there's also reference of wanting to say hello to our son. So I don't think he's in the crowd, but I would say that there's probably a brother. She's wearing blue. Oh, actually and oh oh you're wearing blue. Actually, let's feel so set up because I literally looked at you before. You can't get it with ash, though, can you? I can see ash like we're flicking a cigarette, and now I'm just wondering whether it's actually the ash from a cigarette. Does your like really randomly? Is your house really smell like smoke even though no one's around? Yeah, it's you, Yeah, because I got a massive wadnes They said it in the house. All right, we're in action now. Hello. Big thank you to Zara, Izzy and Charlie as well for also heading out the microphones tonight. Hello, nice to meet you. Sorry, there might just be a button on it on the side, should be on. We'll blame the spirit, Charlie.
Speaker 4: Can I get that Mike over?
Speaker 3: I can hear a plane in my head as well. Better not be quantus.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Hello, Hello, nice to meet you too.
Speaker 3: Very strong parental energy is coming forward and it's sort of like, now I can't see your neck, but they're referencing necklace energy. So you've got mum's necklace on or dad's or both.
Speaker 6: Actually I've actually got my grandma's, but it's got my Mum's ring.
Speaker 3: On it because it's mum that's bringing it up. And I know you just mentioned grandma because she's also coming toward as a very strong mother energy at the same time. Nothing against actual mum, but she's like, well, I raised her, so it's a little reference again and spend a lot of time with you or like as all grandparents, so of course, but she sort of takes it to the next level. My maternal grandmother was like a second mum for me at the same time. And there's who's a very strong smoker still that's my dad, okay, because there's a very strong feet I still smoking at the same time though that's got the lung issues happening. Dad's also bringing forward lung issues. But I don't know whether there was also abdominal issues going on with him at the same time. What is that like liver that was my mom? Okay. I did say they were holding hands at the start, so I'm not completely not that too. So we'll get we're swapping the energy in the same way. So Mum had liver, Dad had chest. Yeah, there's still a female that's bringing up chest or breast even to be fair heart lung breast going forward there. I don't know whether that was grandmother or not, but it is older lady maybe Helen, also quite loud. I hate us some questions. I still will, but I don't like do you have an auntie in spirit too?
Speaker 6: Not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: Got some news note you're they're fine. Don't chose me because they're bringing up my auntie and I'm just not sure why. But we'll get there. God, Mom is just like beelining through the whole crowd, like knocking everyone else, like.
Speaker 6: All day today, yeah wow, and even yeah getting here, she just feels like right there.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because it's not unheard off, but it is rare that I will feel them before I start reading. And they were both out the back, especially Mum. And so did you've got the brother? Is that correct? Where is he about to travel to or did he just get back? Because there's something to do with planes, trains order is off somewhere. You can hear a plane in my head. Still she doesn't want him to go to Spain. Sorry, is anyone from Spain? And it's writing us your name, Chloe, Chloe, I should have known that I'm the song here really from both of your parents, but especially Mum. We also bring for a grandmother. Now it's interesting because I can appreciate Unfortunately, by the time we gets trried's like grandparents have usually crossed over. Anyway, we're bringing from an older male that's more on dad's side of the family, though I dare say Mum's dad probably has a crossover. But we're kind of jumping around a lot. What Mum in particular is also wanting to bring up. And both the parents actually said at the same time because they put their hand right on your shoulder, which is interesting because you did say you're feeling Mum all day and it's a real reference for my girl. And I will use the name Chloe because I know your name Mail. It's sort of like I don't want Chloe to feel like anything was left unsaid or that anything was left done, because she's been playing over it in her head too much about recounting past conversations, especially towards our passing, thinking that she should have done things differently, or spotted things or known that things should have been different. And Mom in particular is like, let her go, it doesn't matter. I don't want her to have to be burdened or weighed down by that stress. Does that make sense? Yeah, yeah, because she's so insistent that it's sort of like I love my daughter. She knows how much I love her and our girl. Your brother's the opposite. It's sort of like we can't get him to care at all, but they're teasing him like they love.
Speaker 6: Of course he's problematic your words.
Speaker 3: I was been a little bit more diplomatic, but it's okay, which is very unlike me. And your mum just keeps saying she deserves to feel free from feeling like there's things that she could change that were completely out of her control. So there you go. I'm looking at you. Hi. She says, I bought her here to tell her that, And she says, keep talking. You should be writing your journal at all. You should be writing more than you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do write. But yeah, it's funny you said about the communication thing, because yeah, that's a thing for me not talking.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually don't feel blocked anymore now that I'm talking to you, to be very fair, So, I mean, it's a good lesson for the whole crowd. Likes it's something that we I think we all have issues with one way or another. Whether it's certain people or places, or we all have fear of public speaking. Not everyone has to do that, of course, but it's it's you know, even on that Chloe where Mum goes into it, it's about stepping into your power at the same time. And you know that that's been a lesson over the last six months anyway, well, particularly this year, she says, because she starts every new year thinking that it's going to be different, but then we go into the safety of old habits. Yeah, and I agree, she says, stop thinking you're ugly, you're beautiful. I agree, I'm gay. But and did you have tooth issues recently? Or brother?
Speaker 6: I know my brother has, but yeah, I do have a tooth that's aching.
Speaker 3: Like bottom row up the back. No, yes, I.
Speaker 6: Have one wisdom tooth left that is up the back.
Speaker 3: Why did they not get that out? Long story, bloody? I told her there was badd What did I say? Yeah, I'm not worried by that, but like my whole bottom row is a little bit achy at the moment, and they're kind of like, it's not a negative, but they're like rubbing your face like that. Yeah, so I would probably if anything, it just gets a little bit like nikelee pain. Just don't agnore it because it's not going to go away, which is common sense. I mean, you know you've obviously got teeth, isssues. Get it sorted. Your eyes are also a little bit iffy as well. Probably could you wear contacts or glasses? You should?
Speaker 6: Okay, I have eye floaters, a lot of them. You have one, like the eye.
Speaker 4: Floaters on Earth?
Speaker 3: Is an eye floater?
Speaker 6: You don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: Like? Oh, the little bubbles?
Speaker 6: Yeah, or just like yeah, hormonally like depends where you're out in your cycle. Sometimes a bit more sensitive to a et cetera.
Speaker 3: Anyway, yep, but a woman is so difficult.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: Eye floaters. Okay, that sounds fun. Yeah, but it's also because you're not sleeping, Chloe, I mean finding adult that is actually sleeping. We had very first world problem, didn't we last night? Marito. We were lying not in bed together, but we're lying at the apartment. Like the waves are so loud.
Speaker 5: They were keeping us up.
Speaker 3: Our exclusive beachside mansion had very loud waves and it was keeping me awake. We deserve that, well, yes, yes, well probably didn't. Yeah, but you're more than anything else. It's the remembrance that I'm still with you, We are there, and I love that you can feel it anyway. Like I think a lot of us, we send things, we feel things, and we're like, oh no, we try and find the logic behind it, because that's how we've been taught. And sometimes you can't. But the whole time, like I said, Mum in particulars has how to rum around you. She's been rubbing your chest like that. Like with the necklace. I know that you were able to validate, but it's more so that like now, because it's very and I think we mentioned this over the last six months anyway, but you'll find yourself in a very strong transitional vibe at the moment. It's sort of like kind of like a cocoon and a butterfly. It's sort of like, oh, I don't want to be where I've been, but I'm not sure what comes next. And you know, even with whatever you manifest or whatever you said the intention to focus on, it's sort of like, that's fine, it's already yours And if you don't know what the next chapter is like, then there haven'tsen Alison Wonderland, why are we doing that.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: So it's one of my favorite sort of quotes from Alice in Wonderland. And she was like, I don't know where I'm going, and the cat was like, well, I'm probably butchering this, but she's and it's like, well, where do you want to be And she's like, well, I don't know, and it's like, well any path will get you there then. So that's the remembrance. It's sort of like take the jump. Work is shifting, so it's all around employment essentially. Does that make sense? Yeah? What do you What would I put you in? Now? I think it'd be great with kids, but I think they'd probably drive you insane. You don't work with kids?
Speaker 2: You not?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Not? Now? Did they drive you insane?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Babies, babies, bloody babies, so selfish or feed me? Yeah? No, I was pitching more older kids as well. Well, I mean putting you on the spot, Chloe, what would you want to do? Only Fansom Jack's that's such a bad joke. Sorry.
Speaker 6: I guess like, through the experiences I've had with my parents and.
Speaker 4: Just like relationships stuff, I would like to be able to share that experience to help other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't be afraid of that though, like, don't be afraid to be able to do that because the thing is for me. I'm trying to combine it into how I would sort of raise heel or guide as a teacher. But even if you're teaching through your experience, that would definitely help people because it's all about teaching looking after the like. They can be adults, of course, but it's like looking after the younger energy. I just think you'd been yeah, I mean to use your words, you'd be great at it. But take the jump, I think for all of us, and I think everyone in the room can agree. If you've started a business or you know you've taken changes, we don't know how it's meant to look. We don't know what it's going to be in a week or a year, we're still even going to be doing it, but you know it's having the audacity and I love that word to take the jump. And he's like, no, I'm going to make it work. And if it doesn't work out how I thought it was going to, it worked out how it was meant to. But you're very protected and loved by them everyone up there, And don't worry about your brother he is a headache, but he loves being a headache. That's the problem. Like you remember how I said at the start, it's sort of like, you know, you can only do what you believe that you deserve. It's like he's I like him. He's not a bad guy, but he's also fitted into the groove of being like this is how I'm going to do it. It's like, Okay, maybe not the best way, but if you feel like that's the way that you need to do it, and you're going to give everyone a headache whilst doing it, right, Yeah, but massive kids.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just have been like on a Melborough read the whole time. I got like trolled on YouTube. They're like, I reading makes you dehydrated because all I do is drink when I start reading.
Speaker 6: What about when people vape and pass on?
Speaker 3: Oh so much better, Cherry, Yeah, I know you go from Marlboro reds to raspberry as well. Yes, yes, because obviously vaping is more of a newer thing and now vapors is starting to cross over, so it tastes a lot nicer. Thank you vapor very much. Alright, now there's still a daughter in New York audience that may unfortunately also be an orphan again because we sort of piggybacking into it. I think I might have mentioned this to that. But sometimes readings will also flow into the next reading when we do group preatings, which is really fun. There's a reference of having This would be for a lady in the audience having stomach surgery recently, and I dare say there's also something to do with reproductive health because it sounds funny, but my ovaries are on fire at the moment. Yes, I've got them, thank you. And she would definitely have two parental figures in this spirit, which is a really interesting way to word it because usually I'd say just parents, but this can be like yeah, even like a grandmother that was like a month, but or both parents, but there has to be unfortunately, Oh, okay, so something surgery recently or like endo endo.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hi, I'm Mason. Sorry, just my name is Mason, Mason. I recently had a Do I need to say what I say?
Speaker 3: No, I'll tell you, Okay, I'm having very bad ovary issues, which unfortunately is all two comic com that's not intimidating that all that everyone I love that and again two very strong parental energies has completely bypassed me and wrap their arms right around you. How recent are we talking with the surgery.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Perfect, because I say, within last month you may unfortunately have to go back again. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had. I've had two surgeries in the last month, one for stomach and one for ovaries.
Speaker 3: The next one might be reproductive again. But I think there's a really intes I think the whole reason we have to bring this up because I think there's a really interesting way that you can probably heal it without needing surgery. It's not that you've done the wrong thing, like if you you know you've done what you've needed to do, of course, but uh, there's an energy around you that passed very quickly because I have to do sudden or unexpected because it's sort of like I left before I was able to say goodbye properly, or my beautiful girl unfortunately, maybe your parents' energy again, but like I don't Yeah, she didn't feel like she got answers even around sort of what happened. But it's sort of like, no, I've got her, or I've got her I actually thought it was your mum, but it's got a very strong masculine Yeah, she's just a steam train in a good way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to know about them, I can tell you when they passed and things like that. But yeah, my dad was recent.
Speaker 3: Do you have heart issues though?
Speaker 4: Or he died of a heart attack two months ago. My mom passed away five years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom passed away ovarian cancer. So we've got cancer.
Speaker 3: That's why we're bringing up the surgery.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the good news is, and I'm sure you've already been checked, you don't have the breckaging. And I don't know why I have to say that. Was that something you were concerned of?
Speaker 4: Would you get to waiting to find out?
Speaker 3: If? I am, oh, there you go. Because they reference angelina'sjoorly, which is I don't know whether she had it, but spirit uses her as my symbol for it. And obviously, I mean, get tested. You're doing the right things. Yeah, I know you mentioned you waiting to hear they're just wanting to give you peace of mind that that's not going to be a part of your journey. So, like argument's sake, and I really don't feel like that you do. But if you did have it, great, it's not going to cause any adverse effects. We can just manage it and deal with it and do what you need to do, whether that's surgery or you know. However, females unfortunately have to deal with that. What Dad's wanting to tell you that, And I can appreciate he was probably the very quick passing when there's hard issues, but Mum also passed very quickly, like even with her very in journey. It's kind of like I'm on well and then I get better, but then I'm on well again.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exactly what happened, because.
Speaker 3: It's she gives me the feeling that it's sort of like we were kind of not all in the clear, but I thought it was fine, and then everything came back with a vengeance. Yep. And she says, and I'm sorry for not communicating everything properly. She says, I just had to do what I had to do to protect my daughter. And she says, it doesn't matter how old you get, You're always my daughter. And where where does Peter connect? No, Peter, hmm, Peter's my maternal grandfather. But I don't think that's why I'm bringing up here, but there is very strong grandfather ANDERI for you. At the same time, it's interesting. I'm scratching my head because I did make a joke about psoriasis, but now my whole head is getting so itchy. How were you with like hairline itchiness? I know that's a really ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Question, but hairline itchiness, like.
Speaker 3: Do you get cerisosarexma?
Speaker 4: No, I don't not.
Speaker 3: It's not coming, but it's already here with someone. But it has to be. It's not with you directly because you have it already. It's dad that's bringing it up. But it's not Dad that had it. Okay, this is ridiculous. Do you have a little dog, bony chance?
Speaker 4: I just bought one.
Speaker 3: The dog's going to have skin is shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh, for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Because Dad was saying, yeah, no, it's a little it's it's the baby. It's the baby. And I was like, she's not a mother like that. But then he's like, no, her new baby. And then he showed me a dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to pick him up in four weeks. That's great.
Speaker 3: Just put a towel down, Just crush it. No, I didn't even apparently, I didn't even know dogs could get so rises the x Mary things. What kind of I was gonna say, voodle, But it's not a what kind of dog is it?
Speaker 4: It's a miniature long haired dashound.
Speaker 3: All Peter Alexander dog.
Speaker 4: He's so cute.
Speaker 3: Well it's gonna be there's Peter, Peter Alexander.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll take it, okay, sure, because we did say Peter and then there's no way it would have connected those dogs. So, but spirit works in mysterious ways, you know, I don't know. Yeah, so just no, I don't. I mean, when spirit brings up ridiculously random things like that, it's just showing you that they are still a part of your life, or that are aware of what's going on. Because if we mentioned that you've just got a new dog, I mean admittably, not everyone in the crowd that has got a new dog. And also when the dog has skin issues, you'll be like great, But they's just say Way've shown you that they're around you. The dog. I mean, dogs are the most healing, incredible animals. Anyway, yours comes in like a steam train of just being the most sh little dom, you know, it's the most just. It's kind of like when we look at dogs. I look at them as like little humans. Anyway, yours is like human to the max. So you pick it up in four weeks, Yeah, doesn't all that long. Is it possible that you could get it sooner? Or do they have to wait? I don't know. It just feels like it. Four weeks feels too long.
Speaker 4: No, it was born on the seventh of June and they said eight weeks apparently, so just born.
Speaker 3: Can we get some like head and shoulders on the dog now before we get it's still all wonder if that would work or whether or just make it worse. I don't know, make it worse. Yeah, I'm actually wearing dark colors and mine's from dairy and I have no self control. So yeah, mum's going just back into health again as well. So he is with the surgery. You whereabouts his home for you, Mason?
Speaker 4: Well here on the Sunshine Coast.
Speaker 3: Ye in the Sunny Coast. Okay, I feel like I'm promoting, but I've got a very good friend in the audience at the moment who's an acupuncturist, Greg and spirits kind of connected in both of you, and I just think even if it's not Gregg directly, there could just be something's about acupuncha and did you do have you done acupunches before?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're really wanting to do it. So they're just gonna be something about energetic management. Because even with the health issues that unfortunately have had to deal with, I'm a very strong believer and this is through what spirit has taught me that everything physically that happens within the body has an emotional or energetic beginning. Like everyone's got the cancer gene. Not everyone has cancer, but there's sometimes there's little trigger points where it kind of begins. And does that mean that if we were able to heal ourselves perfectly and we were consciously aware of every little thing that we do, that we're immortal. Absolutely not. Unfortunately something will cause us to crossover. But autoimmune issues, especially does disase disease within the body can sometimes be affected even just by energetic management or paying attention to things. That's like the real broad way of explaining it, because I didn't that's not very well at all. But where they're going with you, I think acupuncher could really work with energetic flow, especially if you were to see someone who could focus on feminine health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have an order immune disease in regards to feminine health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. Yeah, so that's why they're bringing it up. God, I really want to like ask you really personal questions in front of four hundred people.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I'm a registered nurse.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you're what.
Speaker 4: I'm a registered nurse.
Speaker 3: You just don't know life until someone you don't know who shits themselves in I tell you, yeah, go back into that then. So, unfortunately, and this is for all females in the room, you all predominantly store stress and anxiety through the abdomen. Males predominantly sorry in the chest. That's why we have moorishes with hard and lung and females have moorishes with digestion reproductive health. Now, you know, we're speaking about a very broad here, mates, And obviously life is a lot more complicated than whatever I'm going to say in ten seconds. But unfortunately, through you know, being a beautiful young woman and everything that life has thrown at you with you know, the most devastating passings because there's no one more important than that parents. It impacts on grief and trauma through the abdomen. So what you would have noticed, unfortunately when Mum went through her journey and unfortunately crossed over from but that's when yours would have actually been triggered. You probably didn't have it before she passed, not in the way that obviously you've got it now. So it's again that emotional that you've been so incredibly strong to deal with and move through and you know still continuing to me through, because we don't ever get to a stage in life where we're healed, especially when it's the parsing of a loved one that's acted as like a real trigger in the abdominal area to really inflame everything else. So it's not you're very consciously aware, which I love. You're welcome by the way, but it's also like the body is asking you to talk to it or listen to it even more, and especially as a nurse like you understand the body more than most people in the room I can imagine. So yeah, I think really been able to delve into that. Someone said that a full moon ritual one I don't even know what a full moon ritual is. Have you ever done a full moon ritual? Everyone outside is it a full moon? Other the moment? Probably not. We'll be here a while then, so yeah, I don't know what a full moon ritual is, but it's going to find its way to you. There could be like maybe a bit of a bar and Bay vibe, you know, or the Witch's Bar and Babe going to go out and do it a little circle on the beach sht sunset. No. I love bar and Bay. It's great. So yeah, it will lead the way to But you're very again, like the beautiful lady down here, you're very led by a spirit. Talk to them even more than you do. Because dad's apologizing, which is interesting. He just like bowed down in front of like what are you apologizing for alcoholism? Or was that in the family circle.
Speaker 4: You don't have to answer, Um, I went no contact with my dad just due to mental health, alcoholism and drug reasons, and I didn't get to I got the call that he'd passed away, so I hadn't seen him for twelve months.
Speaker 3: See goum, thank you for being so open to mention that. Yeah, because I was about to say, I get it. So you don't have to talk about it if you don't want it. But I appreciate that. Yeah. So just no, you know, Maurita and I even touched on this. He understands life differently now. Is that an element of seeking forgiveness? No? Yeah, but he is apologizing and you can take that however you want. He's not expecting you to forgive him or to be like, oh, that's all good that No worries to understand that. I understand differently now, and I understand in his words what I fucked up and also how I was because there is an album that been very selfish and he says should have been cremated.
Speaker 4: Was he he was cremated?
Speaker 3: That's lucky. Otherwise we've got a very awkward task to do. Everyone's like, you can't talk about death like that. I might watch me. We will dig someone up and cremate them if we need to. Something that had been in Oh do you know where the ashes are?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: This is Oh my god, did you put them in the bin?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: So, okay, just a bit more about my life here we go. So this is going to be good drama. Drama. So my brother has my ashes at my dad's ashes, that's your ashes?
Speaker 3: Gosh, everyone can see you.
Speaker 4: My brother has my dad's ashes and is traveling to Thailand to scatter them, has not told me and will not give them to me to have them.
Speaker 3: And why he's laughing at that? To be fair, he says Thailand. I'm like, well, obviously there's a reason. I mean, I don't know the story. I kind of feel like, though your brother just loves and I all respect to your brother, he just likes being the hero in that way, Like that's not meant to be negative, but it's sort of like it's kind of like martyrdom in some ways, whereas you're a natural healer clearly because you're working in medical and it's sort of like you were able to even look at your own life from the outside, where his brothers like this affected me worse than anyone else on the planet, even though we went through exactly the same thing. Does that make sense? So it's sort of like I got my parents have crossover, and it's like, yes, so with mine. You know. So Dad's not really sure why he's getting scattered in Thailand, so I mean, I'm sure there's a story behind him. Probably spend a lot of time there. But he's also like just put me in the bin. I mean, why did he live there? Like, what's the deal?
Speaker 4: My dad speaks fluent THI he just loved Thailand with being scattered with.
Speaker 3: Then what's wrong with that? I don't know? Is it illegal?
Speaker 4: I also think that like don't you have to get a certificate to send ashes Oversea's like, oh.
Speaker 3: He's laughing about that anyways, So I dare say, your brother's actually probably just smuggling Daddy into Thailand. First time something's been smuggled into Thailand usually it's the other era, but even Dad's like it's so much like who can be molded? Anyway? So I know that you mentioned that he sort of kept the ashes from you or you don't know much about that. Dad says for him, don't matter. And this is for everyone in the crowd actually because we expand this to the circle because sometimes, you know, there's obviously a lot of family conflicts sometimes around what do we do with their ashes? How do we bury them properly? Spirit doesn't care, They really don't because you know, hands up, actually it's hypothetical. Hands up. Does anyone still see the very first car they ever drove? Like do you even know where it is, do you give a fuck what happened to it? Like you know what I mean. Spirit looks at their bodies exactly the same the car broke down, the driver gone out of it. We don't sit there being like, oh the car's broken down. Oh Jesus Christ, I have to be here for the rest of my life. So what they do appreciate is how they appreciate how we choose to honor them. So however it helps their loved ones still on earth memorialize them or feel connected to them. They love it, but they actually don't care how it's done, so whether they're buried, whether they're well. He actually wanted to be informative, but that's a different sorry, But like you know, if we bury our loved ones, they don't care if you don't get to cemetery every single day. They're with you already. And Spirit actually said this because I don't know this will be relevant to someone in the crowd, obviously, because when I go on tangents, that's why. But I had a Greek girl in Melbourne and she's like, I feel so guilty. I just don't visit my mum enough and my mom must be so mad at me. And then Mom was like, I don't care, Like I'm with you, like we can go and visit if your want, but I'm coming with you, like I'm not waiting for you. So that's how they view They bury all their ashes everything like that. So if you feel like not hard done by, but if you like I've just left out of this it's unfair, that's like, cool, it doesn't matter. I'm with you in the way that she deserves to finally have. Let's interest in the way that she finally deserves to have me. So there's a lot going on. I think you're going to Thailand soon anyway. I don't know whether you booked that or not, but there's definitely something about probably twenty twenty seven, so you probably haven't bood Yeah have you Have you booked anything around that yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, have you been to Do you have any interest in Thailand?
Speaker 4: I was there when I was a baby, but other than.
Speaker 3: Not know, wasn't that long ago. Oh, I'm saying Bali in my head. God, what a dump. I really don't like Bali unless Luxury Escapes wants to send me there, then I love Bali. Probably not joking either. Yeah, I think something's going to take it at Barley in twenty twenty seven. It probably doesn't actually have a matter to do a dad. There's a racial connection with Battaya. Where was dad living? Yeah, the Batayo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting because it's not really a destination. No. Yeah, but he he loved it, if you know, you.
Speaker 4: Know he loved it, Yes, if you know, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't need to explain it. Surely you guys got yeah, talk it, but I will. Yeah, but just massive kiss, yeah, thank you, and yeah, I mean I will literally say this to every single person. Just keep talking. You know. Your Meritsa asked a very good question before when we talk about our relationships with them and both of your parents, especially because your mum and dad are polar opposite people. Yeah, and Mum is just so like Sime's twin with you, and then Dad understands life. So Mum's like, we're doing this together. Someone pregnant, Oh, this could be fun. Are you pregnant?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: All right, any chemists open, let's do a test. I just suddenly got very pregnant. Okay, I'm really putting you on the spot, Mason. Do you have children at the moment?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I think it could also be everything that you've been through with not there's my aunts and not wanting to think that you can't or won't. It is children something you would like. I'm I'm putting you on the spot again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've always wanted to be a mom.
Speaker 3: Good because I was like, God, she's having at least one, so hopefully she wants it. Yeah. So, just with everything that you've gone through, especially with the journey and the operations and disseminine health, if motherhood is something that you're seeking, it's already sought you and it's found you. I'm not saying that's what you manifested, but I'm saying to baby in my head, So there's something to do around. Feminine health is probably what you have manifesting. I can only imagine. But yeah, from everyone up there, massive gifts.
Speaker 4: I have one question, yea, does Dad give angry energy?
Speaker 3: No at me. I'm so glad you asked that. Then if that's something that's on your mind, because he takes full responsibility for how I am and he's not angry about how you talk about him. So I don't know whether there was guilt around that. Yeah, but he says, I understand the story, and you know that's I'm so glad you asked that, actually, because it leads into also what we were talking about. Don't feel and this is for everyone in the crowd. Don't feel guilty if those in spirit pissed you off, or if they were actually to shitty people, or they want the parents, the grandparents, the siblings, the whatever relatives, the friends that you deserved to have in your life. Relationships are complex. We're not perfect either. We're still here though, and you all are going home tonight. So I don't want your stress about because you know we said that before. No one's leaving alive. But he's not angry whatsoever because he understands the story. Now, one of my favorite sayings is if people wanted you to write better about them, then they should have acted better. Yeah, so it's kind of like, oh, I can't believe you said that about me. Well, I can't believe you fucking acted like that. How's me standing in my authority and standing in my authenticity, which is what I hate? But how's that suddenly you about you? You know, this is my life and this is how I see things and how I feel no emotion is invalid. So he just completely understands he's not angry at all. He doesn't have angry energy. If anything, he has a bit sleepy or he says he takes pills for that. Okay, great, yeah I would in Thailand as well. God, they're jumping around like crazy. They were maybe because I didn't set the intention that they had to behave today because they're much more structured last week. But now it's like, let me, I'm going to keep the microphone down here, but I also want to connect with you still as well. Hello, Hello, there we go. I'm a bit blind. I had laser eye surgery that's regressed, so you have to forgive me. It was free, actually it was, and they paid half price, probably why it only lasted half as long. All right, So Peter, was father your birthday today? I just want something in a little bit more specific here.
Speaker 5: My dad has a dash ont.
Speaker 3: Hey, people have dash out it's so rare. Where's that dog now.
Speaker 2: With my dad?
Speaker 5: Well, and we had dashans growing up.
Speaker 3: Spreckancy Deutsche. Do you speak German?
Speaker 5: I'm from South Africa.
Speaker 3: I mean people in South Africa speak German. I've got I've got German and Dutch. Yeah, do you've got German heritage? German and Dutch? Because I'm very German in my head. Suddenly you're not German? Aren't you any Germans in the crowd? Oh? Got someone actually put that and she's like, yes, I'm like, okay, Ville, Common USA. She's like, I live here, David, Uh, come on, guys, work with me here. Everyone's looking at me. It's very oh god, they're still looking okay. Ah. Yes, I've got a bloody ducks and running through the stage now Jesus, and also a gray greyhounds come up broad my shows. There's also somebody a greyhound that just trodded in front of the stage. Let me work on the grayhand ducks. And Peter's coming for birthday. There's still something about the sibling in spirit. No, yeah, I'm asking them all. Are you holding a micro Oh? Hello, where did you get that microphone from? You bought your own? Wonderful? Oh?
Speaker 8: There it is Peter's make grandfather and it's my grandma's birthday today.
Speaker 3: And sheep read dogs give an American accent? Or am I making it up?
Speaker 8: My dad's from America?
Speaker 3: Lovely great. I'm not going crazy. Then any German connection, Yeah, my grandfather. Perfect because I'm seeing the German flag again. So this is what we call piggybacking. Even though what I'm saying is not completely special, but it is also a little bit random, and there's so many Germans in the ground that we love Germany. It's fine, it's okay, you're allowed. I just want to go into it because there's also because even with the American heritage, suddenly I don't know where I'm putting you, but I'm in somewhere very random in America. Have you ever seen the tornado?
Speaker 8: I my dad's from Alabama.
Speaker 3: Where were you born? If you don't, Mammy asking South.
Speaker 8: Africa, said Mariska.
Speaker 3: Remember I said we piggyback. Okay, Well tonight, it's been great. Thank you everyone for coming to Okay, I need them to get very specific because we've got energy jumping forward everywhere and they want to connect with everyone at the same time. But I'll go mentally unwell if that happens. So, uh, yeah, grandmother's birthday, because they just showed me my grandmother in my head, which is my maternal grandmother. I'm on yours is maternal, but it's my symbol for the grandmother energy. There's a reference of relationships. Don't feel like you're going around in circles on not making progress.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been challenging with that side of the family.
Speaker 3: It's also romantic relationships. So but you do make a bog point because when they said relationships, I just automatically thought romantic. But it can also be familiar all connection lot. Well, see there's my thinking because my whole throat is getting very blocked. So it's all about communication and how you're actually the oldest in the family, irregardless of people are older than you in terms of the adult or how you handle it. So again everyone's coming through there. There's a very strong father energy. But your dad was oth side, wasn't he. You've got a very father vibe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I have a lot of people that have passed on.
Speaker 3: It feels it to be fair. Was going nuts.
Speaker 7: No, there's a lot who unfortunately have the car crash or the My auntie yeah, because she just.
Speaker 3: Went yeah with an instant passing around vehicular. She says, I wasn't drunk. I'm like, no, one said you were drunk.
Speaker 5: No, it was a drunk driver.
Speaker 3: And where we go with her into she's fun.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 3: She also loves my stupid memes reference in my head, so let's not kind of like she understands the more because she's just bringing up all the stupid memes that I've been talking about all day. Bad driver and she yeah, so I know. Unfortunately, you're up a validate that. Yeah, she wasn't drunk, but there was drunk energy with her passing. They were fine, which is the part that pisces me off. Yeah, but she's like and spirit loves to talk about this because it is important to remember. She said, I regardless of what the police said, I didn't know yea, So it is now a bit of an instant passing for her. I'm sorry I didn't ask your name. Sorry, Sage, Sage, beautiful name. What I also want to bring up, Sage is unfortunately someone who is responsible for their own passing. So for me, that is unfortunately where they take their own life, either through accidents, whether responsible for that accident or unfortunately being deliberate. There's more of a male energy with that though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my first cousin just passed recently, but it was more got to do with like his drug and alcohol abuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as soon as you said it was more to do with my liver got triggered, which is obviously processing of drugs and alcohol. And someone's grabbed me by the ear. It's like they're pulling him into spirit being like sort your shit out. Do you have still family in America? Imagine he probably would of course, yeah, bet, not that connected, but very connected because do you know that TV show Find My Family? So because I bring well, I knew there was a story about this, because it's very random them to show me the reference of this, I don't.
Speaker 8: I've never met my biological father, and I've been thinking about that recently, like joining the ancestral side.
Speaker 3: At the ancestry dot com. Yeah, if you donated China, I did it. I'm t they've cloned me now, anyone from China in the crowd. The only reason to bring that up because there is actually a really interesting story to tell here. So it's not meant to make you nervous or anything like that, but it's sort of like, I just feel like you've met your biological father. And I know I sound like a four ninety five minute phone hotline medium when I say that, but it's sort of like I think at some point he was in your life either, like do you know much about anything there?
Speaker 8: So my mom remarried, so my mom met my what I called my dad while she was pregnant with me. So my biological dad left my mom. But me and my dad are extremely close.
Speaker 3: And you know, this is important for everyone else in the room that maybe has step parents or was adopted, or maybe doesn't know their biological parents. It doesn't actually, you know, DNA in biology is relevant here, it's not relevant up there. And whoever you consider to be your father is your father. Yeah, you know the man that you He might not be biologically or related to you, he gives a fuck, like you know what I mean, he raised you. He's your dad, And there's no doubt in my mind that you spent millions of lives together before. Like this is the thing. We're all part of the same soul family. Absolutely, But what they're wanting to validate here, it's sort of like he's your soul family. You just found each other very uniquely this life round. However, if you are to do and they're saying, yes, so you been thinking about it anyway, if you were to do the whole find to my family kind of journey. I mean, they should turn it into a movie. It's actually going to be very interesting. So let me know on Instagram and I'll turn it into a realm because it's just it's like I wouldn't like, I know, there's a zero way we can validate this right now, I actually think you're related to someone famous, Like if you were who's from Alabama beyond same now she's from Texas actually because she's got relatives in Malata. Yeah, but I think if you were to like actually tracked, there'd be like you're Taylisfis's third cousin, which is like nothing, you know what I mean, Like, who cares? My dad always tells me about these relatives in America, and I'm like, they're your second cousins. I'm barely fucking like I could have kids with them and there's not gonna be genetic issues. Like you know, that was an off joke. So that's just for the peace of mind. That's just something that they feel like it could be just exciting for you. But you know, I know, unfortunately validated that. There has been you know a lot of people that have crossed over that were very significant and important to you. They really come forward as one whole energy. But they're moving through the crowd like nuts. Like it's kind of like waves that keep going. Oh rude. Sorry, I tried to miss the microphone and I just actually did it straight into it. Sorry, make you wear a masking? Well, who gives me a microphone? Whose idea was that? Like the ultimate power? Like they can't shut me up now? So uh? And also I know unfortunately, okay, so your cousin was responsible for passing Auntie unfortunately had the car accident. There's definitely lung issues quite unfortunately, regardless of how we cross over. Usually lung than heart can be affected towards the end anyway as secondary. But there's definitely sort of a lot going on with the chest mobile Alabama, which is Interne which I think is the capital city of Alabama. But there's definitely family connections there. Do you have any connections with South Carolina? No, not yet. I can say that because there's the right way she can prove it. So it's all good and yeah, when it comes to it's also romantic relationship. I actually thought you were in one at the moment. So do you have a partner of a momental single.
Speaker 2: I just got married.
Speaker 3: Oh, muzzled off, I'm not Jewish? Is he? It's he Jewish? No, there's yeah, because there's a lot about evolutions. So if you just got married, congratulations, because that would just be quite a large evolution for them, though. They want to sort it out, which is interesting, which he's good. I like your husband. I'm sure you do as well, and that will last quite a long time, which is also handy. People aren't age get over it rather quick. There's why are we going back into my beautiful nurse lady? Are you a nurse? No?
Speaker 8: Because you said she's like pregnant?
Speaker 3: Are you pregnant? Pregnant? Stop it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Congratulations? Thanks, Oh that's so good. Okay, how for long are you? If you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 8: Seventeen weeks?
Speaker 3: It feels a lot longer. You're like, yes, Dave, it's been a long seventeen weeks. Don't tell me the sex? Do you know the sex?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, good, so I can't spoil it. Got a fifty to fifty chance of getting it right now. Does this make sense as well? Yeah, because I'm jumping up there as well. Yeah, I'll see where spirit goes with it. But everyone's kissing you as we're talking. Just okay, throw it's getting so blog. Did anyone have a trek? He yoked to me around either thought, sorry, yeah, daughter was born. Okay, we're just really piggybacking like crazy. This is the fun part of the read where everyone's like, oh, two hundred people got read at the same time. Wasn't one of them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: My dad had a dog and it was a German shepherd.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yes, I don't know. Massive, kiss to you just quickly. Yeah, take the jump with the ancest street tests. I think would just be really fun and it's going to give you sides to you that you didn't even know. What's your husband's heritage, if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 8: He's Australian, but his surname's O'Connor, which thought, like Australian, does he.
Speaker 3: Eve indigenous heritaginal?
Speaker 8: Noh, yeah, his last name's O'Connor and we just laugh about it because they laugh. My surname is Ray, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those Irish fribe Scottish one of them massive kids. Thank you, Thank you so jumping up there, because I wanted to jump up there too, but I'm also blinded and I can't see hello. So Peter was your father?
Speaker 5: No, Peter's my husband. I've got ziaasis.
Speaker 3: Cut dairy out there. Do you do dairy?
Speaker 5: I can't do dairy. My daughter's allergic to dairy. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, exactly what I meant. And the German shepherd dog. I still want to place the greyhound though, And the greyhound's not walking up with you.
Speaker 5: No. And we also found out my dad had a kind of mistress in America.
Speaker 3: Love this already. Well, I had a mistress or a mister or an America, anyone American. That's not anyone. I'm speaking to her. I need a passport, Honestly, it's so hard. I'd rather just marry someone and take it.
Speaker 5: Was she black, she had dark, darkish skin, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yes, no knowing me? I just yeah, well, I mean I'm not saying that she's crossed over. But as we were talking, I sort of like kind of like, I mean, it's a bit racist to say this now, but like kind of like Kamala Harris, I don't know that chocolate chocolate? Yeah, what do you mean? You don't know who that is? I love that you don't know who she is, because no one else should either have to be fair. She's funny, she's great value. She just fell out of a coconutry. No one will get that reference. She said, it not me. It's not racist. Yeah, it's just as you mentioned that he had a mistress in America.
Speaker 5: Many we found many.
Speaker 3: God, well, let's narrow down to the top five. Then he also had quite a few here though. That's the only thing which is maybe not a surprise. But he says there was an Australian. But did he actually live though I would have said he lived here anyway.
Speaker 5: He lived in Australia.
Speaker 3: It's also the point of having all these American mistresses.
Speaker 5: He always went away. He went overseas all the time.
Speaker 3: His luck. He's so proud of that. Though it's more like it's kind of like he's like King Dick. But he's like just boasting and he's laughing because he goes no, she knows it. But it's like Dad came down, like you know what I mean. But he's also very put together. But he's also he's just like he's kind of like a secret squirrel. But I think you said no one knew anyways, that would probably make sense.
Speaker 5: After he passed away, we went through his computer and he had so fun the time, and he had a girl friend at the time and Cheryl. Oh god, there was many.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: And then we found photos when they were dating of another girl at the house on his motorbike going away, which is fun. Her name was Robin, the one Robin.
Speaker 3: Robin. Hello Robin.
Speaker 5: We don't like Robin.
Speaker 3: Robin in the Crown tonight, Hello Robin.
Speaker 5: Let's hope not.
Speaker 3: No, Robin's not in Queensland, so there you go. No, or she American?
Speaker 5: She was married? Is that what you said? Yes, she probably tried to take his money too.
Speaker 3: He's just so like, he's so boasting about it, but then he's so normal and then he's like like he's like the king with all the women. It's like the one that you showed me. I mean, she's nothing special. I don't because he's also like but it's also like with respect to him. He's also quite like chauvinistic about it. But then he's laughing yes, but then he genuinely has relationship connections with them. So I was like, do you like them or not? I can't work it out. And also he I love when spirit talks about this. He references bearing money in the backyard, so hopefully you found that. Oh I didn't find Where do you live?
Speaker 5: I thought there was I thought there would be a safe somewhere, but we never found it.
Speaker 3: Now do you know? Because my grandparents said the same thing. I think like everyone over eighties, like we don't trust the banks. That's buried in the backyard, so it gets moldy and wet. There's plastic bags, like where did see? I'm the medium, but I'm not getting any of the answers here. Where did he actually live? Part of me?
Speaker 5: Where did he live?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: What town?
Speaker 3: Like Queensland?
Speaker 5: No costs hard?
Speaker 7: But I thought that was crazy? The what the big banana king Dick?
Speaker 3: Like, I said, yeah, so what he keeps showing me and I just like I don't know whether it's with his property or not. But he's holding up like these sandwich ziploc bags that have money in them. I know, right. So it's like again, there's like no way we can validate this, and like I feel stupid if I'm even getting it wrong. But he's like no, so I don't think I am. There's like but he says it wasn't recent. Well, no, because you've crossed over, like you not bearing it in the backyard. When did he unfortunately cross two years? Oh so it is recent still were recent issue?
Speaker 5: Maybe because he was a detective.
Speaker 7: Oh god, it's always the police Scientillia. He probably didn't take the money, but.
Speaker 3: Well, it's ridiculous because it looks like an evidence bag to me, like these little plastic bags. I was like, no one buries. I mean people probably do, but not in spirit for me. He didn't. He didn't steal any evidence. It's nothing to do like that. So I don't know where anyone was thinking that, but that's not what he did. But what he's doing is referencing for who's got the February birthday? It has been media. Yeah, perfect, that has been mediate around you. There's something okay again, there's no way we can validate. He goes, no, but she will find the money in February.
Speaker 5: He's a state settled in February this year. It took two years.
Speaker 3: Well, he said, there's no money without anyway for them.
Speaker 5: I got his house, so apparently that might be the money.
Speaker 3: So you got that house where that the backyard is? Yeah, oh go dig it.
Speaker 5: And my husband my husband has an earth moving business, so.
Speaker 3: We could like, I've well, I know what you're doing tonight. The neighbors might complain, but they won't be complaining when you Oh, they will be complaining when they find fifty grand there's money in the backyard, Do I get digging? I like, I'm how hard is it to drive the cops? Let's go now? Is that actually? How hard is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Even bloody six and half bloody six? God, Brisbane's two hours. That was too far for me have fun because he was so insistent that we have to talk about this, and then I was trying to move on because I'm like, it's not making sense. He's making me look like an idiot, which you know, I don't need help doing so, and he's like, no, She like, we need to talk about the bags because it's the February. The February. The February with like how she gets hold of the money. So you literally got held of the money because you've got ownership of the house in February. Does that make sense? Yeah? I could have just said that. It would have saved me ten minutes, but not you him, So that's not you. I'm not yelling at your great, you're great. You should actually make a TV show about your life. I think it'd be fun. And please let me know what happens. Don't show anyone you know this on YouTube until after you dug out the backyard. But I yeah, I'm intrigued. There's stuff in the backyard. It's fun, especially got north moving business. You don't even have to go that deep. It's near, like like the shed. But probably every shed has a backyard, does have a shed. Yeah, it must be psychic, like a fruit tree near the shed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's an orange tree.
Speaker 3: Perfect. What's your address?
Speaker 5: One two three Fake Street?
Speaker 3: Write that down. We're going there tonight. I get to all the way. The costs hard. I'm like, that's fucking fank Street. Yes, I have fun doing thank you. Yes, And don't forget little old David the medium. You know, when you find Dad's evidence that he's buried in the backyard, that should be in the police lockers. But that's okay. Be a brick of cocaine. Who knows?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Did he do drugs detective work? He did like everything everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was in the police for his whole life.
Speaker 3: So what was he doing in America? If he's in the police. He just loved to try it. Like holidays there always we have ten women there. I mean, why not he died.
Speaker 5: On a holiday like overseas?
Speaker 3: He said, No, I didn't. I'm like, I think you might have been that's what. Yeah, it's probably just a cop energy. You know. They just love to argue. My background is legal, so you know, so we can play that game. The sky's blue. No, it's not, and I'll convince you that it's not even though it is. That's like he's energy, yes, massive, he's like. He's like, I'm going to bed, and I'm like, can we all like what's the time? I'll tell you to clock. You're fine, you don't sleep anyway. Yes, it's also cut out the area. And I know you said your daughter was allergic. Your psoriasis, though, is what. It's not very related if you've already cut that out. What triggers my crisis life? Really stress? I'm too blessed to be stressed up. I got kicked off a plane. Yes, who gets kicked off a fucking fucking quantities I'm so upset. Terrible customer surface corn fields, Oh, like wheat do you have like gluten? Have you ever been tested for ciliac.
Speaker 5: I haven't, but my daughter's just getting tested for that.
Speaker 3: Can you maybe do that as well, like celiac or gluten intolerance or something like that as well, because I also think it might be flaring your crisis or ex mart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just talked about this in the car.
Speaker 3: Which one of you also have mold issues in the house recently.
Speaker 5: Perfect, We just talked about this in the car.
Speaker 3: I know I bugged the car and yeah, there's definitely like I'm not worried about the mold, but ideally get it sorted obviously like it was a black mold.
Speaker 4: Hello friend, Hello, Yes, black mold.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting on the test to come back, but I think it was.
Speaker 3: It was pretty different kinds. Yeah. I would also love you to replace your doner okay, because there may be something. Do you get Crisos Rexporray thinkers? Well, what's the deal, like any skin irritations?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got gut health issues in it all.
Speaker 3: It's all it's just triggering. Yeah, there's something in your Doinger that's triggering me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought it was a decent one, but do.
Speaker 3: Its basically at Chatfield, it's triggered by everything, No too, No, No, I love it. I love it, love it. I would ideally like you to replace your doner because I think there's something in the microfibers that's actually impacting your actual skin physical health. I'm not saying there's molding. Where was the mold issues because that feels it.
Speaker 5: Was my room, bedroom, some proper deep cleaning.
Speaker 3: So yes, you're good. I'm just winging it really like sometimes I'm joking there could actually be mold spores in your dona, Like if you were to hold it up to the light, you'd be like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm sleeping in that. I like how Charlie's nodding like your husband's like, yes, he's more psychic than all of us put together. So yes, good luck with that. It will be fine. I'm not worried about your actual long term health. Obviously, mold spores can be very dangerous, but you know, the family feels completely safe there. So wonder am I going over time again? No, there's no curfew. Time doesn't exist. Actually, it's a human contract, so we can stay here all night. Okay. Massive kiss of both again to my beautiful Alabama lady. Even though you're not from Alabama, you know what I mean? All Right? I feel like when neglecting over here are spirits. So let's get the energy. Oh, picturing the Titanic, mpe me up the back as well. Anyone on the Titanic. I want to hear my conspiracy theory around that. Now we won't go down that part. Yeah, they had to kill a few people so they could create the Federal Reserve. There you go. Ah, it isn't Rose just the most insufferable character? Like ah, like when not survived the Titanic went on to have a kids and her husband and still talks about the guy she sucked on the boat eighty four years ago, Like, move on, you had a husband and kids. I don't care that you're slick with some homeless guy from a boat. Why are we bring up the Titanic? Usually that's a Belfast connection for me or New York. Ah Belfast? Are you joking? Everyone's got their own Netflix special tonight. Can you go stand over there? Because I said I'd read this side of the room a woman, Yes, I said, Man, I'm glad you answered that before. Yeah, because I can appreciate she's crossed over now she's boasting. She's like, I wasn't even that wealthy. She wasn't. How did she's fine? Was she in steerage? Like third class class? Yeah? This is so fucking cool. I've always wanted to speak to someone on the Titanic. I'm actually not joking, because I like, am high functioning, very weird. And when you're like high functioning, probably undiagnosed autism. Let's be real, TikTok's diagnos me. I've been obsessed from about the Titanic since I was young. Now I'm reading a lady from steerage that's a ship term, you know, third class. Wow. Because she was I can appreciate she's probably with family, but she says, riding solo. Who do you know who she was? She was riding solo? Wow? And she was obviously in the UK going to America. Must be psychic, that's what this Titantic was doing. Wow, this is incredible. She's I don't know a lot about her great, so I can just talk about whatever you can, but I have, Well, she met a woman on the boat. No, no, she no, she was the woman on the boat. She met a man called Jack, and he she's saying that he won his way onto the boat. No, we're being silly now. I want to call it Edith, but like, I don't know whether that connects in the family with the strong D kind of sounding name. It doesn't have to be with her directly, of course, but it does have to be with you in the circle somewhere. So Edith Edna like ed Eddie Edwards.
Speaker 9: Yes, right, no, But I don't know a lot about her siblings. But I know she did go to America to be with her brother, but she had a few siblings as well.
Speaker 3: They were Irish. Did we say that?
Speaker 9: No, No, from England.
Speaker 3: I'll get the Irish flag in my head again. She's bringing for the rest of the crew here is well, she's got sibling energy. It's not her siblings, though, it maybe within the circle for you directly, to be very fair, Unfortunately lost a sibling or like a it's kind of like a cousin that actually feels like a sibling. So I don't know whether that's with you directly or actually with mum, but it's through the female line pushing forward. It's a little bit vague, so it doesn't make sense to worry. I just want to go back into something about so I didn't ask your name Hannah Hannah because she says, my girl, which is you in this case? What huh? We're piggybacking. Yeah, how good? And you're because she was very.
Speaker 9: Distant to me. But I've just been so fascinated by her that I've just read Lisa Wilkinson's book about the lady who survived the Titanic in Australia.
Speaker 3: So it's just kind of all been time back in very recent for.
Speaker 9: Me to kind of be looking into her.
Speaker 3: Because what I'm doing in my head is like I'm on a boat, like a little lifeboat in the water, but it is pitch black like not like it was on the Titanic in the movie. And I don't even feel that cold, which is interesting because usually it would have been freezing. Cole, Yeah, there's a massive, massive kids straight to you. My brother was also, where did you get a microphone from? Everyone just bought their own tonight, didn't thank you? Sorry?
Speaker 2: My brother also he's passed away, so he said sibling.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the brother And sorry, tu, you don't have a sibling inspirit to you? No, Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to make sure because we're jumping it was through the line here, which is kind of where you're both sitting all the same. Sorry to Trump, so sorry.
Speaker 2: My brother before he passed away, he was on a lifeboat in Tasmania in the waters, like but he was a bit cold, but he survived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he survived that.
Speaker 2: But then, yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Which one of you smokes weed?
Speaker 2: He he would have definitely, not me.
Speaker 3: What about the gentleman next.
Speaker 2: To you, definitely, Yeah, he hasn't touched it in his life. So yeah, but my brother did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's there, like usually when I smell it that strong, it's usually in the room with us, right, it's my whole periphery is is smelling like a like Colorado. Actually all American cities now just all terrible.
Speaker 2: Here's a heavy smoker and and of weed. And yeah, so was my dad Edward as well?
Speaker 3: And dad had issues with mobility or legs or was that brother, because my whole left leg is getting so numb and tingly.
Speaker 2: Potentially potentially my brother, not my dad.
Speaker 3: There's definitely circultary issues to do with either fluid retention or like even heart issues, because sometimes that can impact both of them. Had that them had heart disease, actually causing issues with my leg. Sorry, no, it's all And yeah, the lifeboat reference as the sailors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they both were on the water all the time, fishermenably fishing, I would assume, Yeah, because I smell, I can like smell fish like it's ridiculous. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: The troller, well, that's a good word.
Speaker 2: The troller my dad. My dad was a fisherman on troll.
Speaker 3: What they call the fishermntroller. I probably heard them once my last thirty nine years have been like, must be psychic and he's put me on the boat. Who had like because again I can appreciate the commercial fishermen, So there was very connected with the water. But who had the ashes on the water?
Speaker 2: Both of them?
Speaker 3: Oh they both did?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah in the same spot, but not at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, perfect. Did you tell me Tasmania?
Speaker 2: So both of them were living in Tasmania and I am I think I did.
Speaker 3: The crowd says no, I don't know. I'm very in Tasmania, right, I know. It was so strong. I was like, she must have told me. There's a reference of Bernie And I don't know whether anyone had connections with like the West. I don't even know Bernie's in the Bernie.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's my husband. He has connections with Bernie.
Speaker 3: Good woman, isn't she Bernie. No, I don't know Bernie. I met the town. Yeah, because in suddenly in Bernie in my head it's not the place you want to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, definitely not.
Speaker 3: I've never been. I'll just pay, don't bother. It's so beautiful though, And then, uh, it's not a warning because it would have already happened. Whose house Scott broken into recently? Through you? So it's not like or something got stolen or vandalized. Oh, it probably a car, actually, I would say so that was.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine, but quite a long time ago. They've got a car stolen.
Speaker 3: It has to be more recent than that, because I'm going like, let's all go to the car park. Okay, it's raining, We're fine. There's just something. It's not a warning because I don't do warnings, but they're really referencing keeople on track of personal belongings, especially around cars or car keys. So just be very I mean common sense obviously, but just be very mindful where you're leaving everything. Your brother is just like I love him, but he's also giving me such a headache because he's so like, I'm like no, no's and then he's like and I'm like what. But he's so gentle at the same thing. It's the most like polar oposidentity. I just excited. Well it's kind of like it's but he's also plain enough with me. He's like, he's a jokester. Yeah, room for one on this stage, thank you, And that's my and yeah, and Dad's like not a man of many words.
Speaker 2: That's him. That's amazing, that's my dad.
Speaker 3: He's kind of looking at me like, yeah, you can talk, okay, that's definitely my dad. He also removes his teeth, which I find interesting. So I don't know whether he had like would be like dental wish he got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made jokes about it because he his teeth were quite bad because he was a smoker, and then he got them all done and they were perfect, and I couldn't look at him. I just didn't like it all the time because he looks so different.
Speaker 3: Well it sounds ridiculous because I appreciate they're not dentures because he probably had implants or something like that. But he kind of removes them out and then go and.
Speaker 2: He used to do He used to do that to me like like because I would freak out because it was so not him. So you're spot on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can appreciate you with your partner. Yeah, Dad loves you him. He does because it's sort of like I know he's already got his son, but it's like, my man, that's my son, big time. So incredibly proud of your journey together. There's a real reference if you should actually both work with each other. Well, we have done, yes, So I not suggesting that you need to throw everything away you with whatever you're maybe working on at the moment, but there's a really entrepreneurial energy of how you can create or earn money together. You've both got very creative energies to me, but it's sort of like you're actually a bit more logical than your partner, which I find interesting because usually like the femine can be the creative and the man it's more like I'm going to do it the book, but it's sort of like, yeah, I want to say fashion, but it's not. But like it's like you'd also be great at flipping homes together.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, we're in music, so it's a creative industry for sure, so you spot on there.
Speaker 3: I really want you to like renovate a house, which sounds so ridiculous, oh jeez. Okay, yeah, which is also handy when you're in music, because like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handyman is not his greatest strength.
Speaker 3: So probably be me doing it. Well yeah, well you're the more logic ones. That's okay. Yeah, creative makes sense if you both in music. But it's more like it's kind of like even fashiony for me, like either week great because I love fashion. Don't do active work because they're all going on. No, wouldn't, wouldn't do it. Yeah, there's something also like opportunity or what dad and both brothers are referencing wanting to look after mum as well.
Speaker 2: Has mum Mum's actually, yeah, I've just found out there's stuff going on with her heart.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, she's also got issues. I would probably it's not a warning like we said, but she's also got things going on with the gall bladder. Sure, oh you know that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yes, that's how they found the hard stuff because she went in for gold. Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she might also still have gall bladder issues. That's only a thing the repersents the bile duct. It's not a cancer or anything serious like that. But my mum had a bile duct infection, and that's kind of what they're validating for me. She's also really dehydrated. Okay, so she shouldn't drink tap water either.
Speaker 2: She would never drink tap in a million years.
Speaker 3: Fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, which is your third eye. There's a conspiracy thought they put Florida in the tapwater, maybe to disconnect us from my power. I don't know. I like it. Oh, we're safe in your teeth. No, you're not. This could be a great episode. We'll come back. David, the medium explains by the earth might be flat. Yeah, so it's not a warning. Like I said, there's this more things to uncover with her. I'm actually not worried about the heart, which is good.
Speaker 2: That's what I really needed to do.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, obviously you can for her continue to get checked, to continue to stay on top of it, but there's no real trigger points for spirit around that, if that makes sense. It's sort of like they're just very aware of what's going on that actually really loves your mom. I don't know what the relationship was like, Okay, they were like very.
Speaker 2: They had that relationship where they used to use to take the piece out of each other and just give each other so much crap.
Speaker 3: So that's nice. He really misses her, which I find interesting because he gets to see her all the time. You're like, you know what I mean. He wants to hang out with her. He can, but he's like, no, I really miss her. Oh well, he says, don't tell her.
Speaker 2: He said that, No, that would be exactly what he would say.
Speaker 3: Yes, God forbid. We're emotional. He's looking at me like, why are you paying me out so I can? And I don't usually ask there's any questions for me around work or around relationships for you both family.
Speaker 2: He wants to know if he's going to win an aria. He's already he's already won one. He wants to know if he's going to win an.
Speaker 3: That's really, dad, what aria did you win?
Speaker 10: I'm a country artist, so I've got it. Yeah, it's not important.
Speaker 3: We are mates, but no, all right, I'm friends with It was just a joke, That's what he was nudging me to say. Ask my dad, But it's fucking cool.
Speaker 10: He was always Michelle's father, was always very very close to me and big in my career, and I just feel he's always around. Like when he passed, I don't want to it's a long story, but you will relate to this. We were super, super close and he passed away, and about a week or two after he passed, I was booked to go down to Melbourne to finish my album at the time. And I went down to Melbourne in the studio and the boys were like, how do you feel about writing a song about your father who just passed away? And I said, I'm not really sure if I can go there. It's still really personal and backstory. At his wake, his favorite song in the whole world was Desperado by the Eagles, Right. That was his favorite song. We played it at his service, and when we were down in the studio, the boys didn't know that story at all, and we tried to write a song on that day.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen, and we left it.
Speaker 10: We came back into the studio the next day and the guy that I was writing with sat down at the piano and he started playing Desperado right and this song just came to it to us and it wrote itself and it's called set Sail and it's all about him trying to get a message through him passing away to say I'm okay, it was my time to go. There was nothing that I could do about it, and we wrote this incredible song. And I don't play very often it shows because I find it really difficult to play. But every time I do, it doesn't matter where I am in the world, I'll have somebody come up and share a story that they needed to hear that song at that time.
Speaker 3: It's just great.
Speaker 10: That's for my wife.
Speaker 3: I love that, and this is yeah, I mean, there's such a story to tell with that through songwriting. I mean it's you know, songwriting in his storytelling, which you both know better than anyone else. Pay attention to Willy wagtails. Do you get them in Queens One? Yeah? Great, otherwise that would be a shock, the little things that flicked the little Yeah.
Speaker 10: I see them all the time when I run, and I always think that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Because they're not a spiritual bird, to be fair. But like as you were even talking, I saw, like you know, willy wagtails shopping around. My way of translating that is that it's your dad, you know, for both of you. You know, spirit doesn't possess animals, but they have the ability to look at life through their eyes. So that's how they get to be on earth still in that special way. So if you're seeing the one, you're running, like most people obviously when they're exercise, you're also doing all your thinking when you're running, and I can only imagine that you'll think your thoughts go to him, So that's why he's on that is around your knee is fine. I don't know whether that's been playing it obviously because you're running a lot, but well it's you're in luck. It's nearly time, so yeah, it's again I'm not saying yours is the left knee, but my left knee is prominent now, So spiritualist rubbing that and letting him know it's okay. It actually goes back into the physical and this is for everyone that maybe has knee, hips, ankles, issues, whatever it may be. When we sometimes feel like we're in a transition in life, or when we sometimes feel stuck on things or held back on things and that we're not moving forward, in our life, our journey, our career are whatever like we would like to it then manifests itself to physically stop us from walking forward how we would like to. Everyone that has like within my friendship group as an example, but everyone has knee hips or ankles issues. They are awfully stuck on life. So Universe is like, what are your feelings? Like, I'll make you stuck. So I think just because you're going through such a transition as you know, even wonders about career. You're very talented. I mean, you both got incredible creative energies.
Speaker 10: I think my biggest issue is impatience. Maybe that's what the knee thing is that like I've seen, you know, I think another lady that you may know, christ she's a medium, psychic medium, and the reading was ridiculous, Like she's like, all this amazing stuff is going to happen with you, and I keep being told that over and over again, and I'm just so impassionate.
Speaker 3: Like when the fuck's going to happen?
Speaker 10: Come on, let's go, let's see like all these things that I see and I don't know, it's weird. It's sometimes it's a push and pull feeling.
Speaker 3: Well's it like time as well stops everything from happening all the ones. That's what I always say. And if it's not happy, then it's not the end. Every story is a happy ending eventually. So I think, why I actually want you guys to build a home because they're singing this song. In my head it's called to build a home or renovator home. All the song is called to build a home. I'm going to play it on my phone.
Speaker 2: I did some serious manifesting some financial abundance, so.
Speaker 3: In meditation, he still hoping, I actually really want you to I actually really want you to sing this, not now.
Speaker 2: But to build a home. Aw yeah, I love that song.
Speaker 3: Spirit wants me to play to the crowd, which is really such a beautiful song. I mean, I won't play the whole song because everyone's like ready to sit dave you so, oh fuck? How do you stop? What was that?
Speaker 1: What song was that?
Speaker 3: Well? She it worked? Well, next time you're in the studio, I actually want you to record that song or like sing that song because your father energy like I've never played a song in a reading, like I played a song, but you know what I mean? Yeah, And I don't know the meaning behind it. It's about a place to build a home, probably because that's what it's called. But like it's just relevant and it's gonna unlock that's my word. It's gonna unlock things. So either it's new understandings or the universe is and acknowledging. Okay, you're ready for it. So I'm eusited for both of you. I think there's you know, a lot happening again. Like I've said to everyone tonight, you're very protected and guided. That's like, let's roll. Yeah, it's a massive kiss. Thank you so much, my lord, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you, massive massive round of applause please.
Speaker 2: For David.
Speaker 3: Random a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Last week before the show, you ate McDonald's, I said, last week before the show, you ate McDonald's, no terrible, and this week you ate at sales. And that was the level of your readings tonight. To see very precise tonight, that was amazing. How are you feeling after that? How do you feel physically, emotionally mentally?
Speaker 3: So when I read it's not me like it's sort of like I feel everything that they you feel, and my body sort of becomes like I said it the very song I'm like a modem to connect with energy and translate. And you know, the credit to Night was great because there's conversation and that also makes things flow a lot easier, and my brain will be very active and my body will feel exhausted. So it's a great mix when you just want to go to sleep in your body rains, like, but what about this one of this? Okay, readers on your website, I'm like, now's at the time. It's two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: And those ailments, those pains, those yes, chest pains and those leg pains, they've gone.
Speaker 3: Now as soon as there acknowledge, spirit gets rid of them. Yeah, yeah, thank God for that. Yeah, I know, because I think of a way to cross over and I've done it.
Speaker 4: The only thing that stays is a crisis.
Speaker 3: Yes, that might be mine, unfortunately. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I believe you are touring again, hopefully this year. Tell us that you did a couple of days ago. Okay, I mean, you know, tell us what's on the card. Just give us a bit of a hint. Yeah, a look on your website. Hey, ailments are back.
Speaker 3: One ough taste great? No, so I am already it has been announced theere because I'm lazy and I have to take photos and do things, which is not great. But I will be touring the UK and Ireland again next year, and I was like, well, I can't go back to Europe without coming and to see my favorites in Australia. So I I, yeah, you guys get the exclusive here. Because I haven't talked about this publicly, I'm trying to push for an October to a live nation wanted me to pay them twenty five percent to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, nah, you do it yourself.
Speaker 3: I've do it myself. I've done it myself already. So yes, ideally a nice little October tour of Australia.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on the socials, and that's it.
Speaker 3: In the Queensland location, as much as I love the Gold Coast, will likely be Brisbane, and.
Speaker 1: We're doing this yearly, aren't we.
Speaker 3: And we're actually coming here every weekend until October, so they'll be fair. Now.
Speaker 1: I know everyone's going to ask, are you still doing one on one reading?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I when, well, that's it. I haven't at the moment because I need to be at home for a few days to actually get into the vibe and I'm just actually not in Melbourne at all until really the start of August and then I've actually got to go away in August. But they are so I'm saying August and yeah, all appointments that are just available through my website. There's no rhyme or rhythm to it, like I don't have a weight list or anything like that because I got rid of a weight list in twenty twenty one when it was already like too big. So I'll give you guys a little exclusive again if anyone is interested. Of course, I usually post the appointments in the middle of the night. So if you wake up in the middle of the night and you're like, why is David in my dreams? Why, it's because I'm hot, I'm joking. No, I actually have self confidence issues. No, but it's mostly it could be your loved ones in spirit been like you wanted to read him book in so because there's always like one or two appointments that people always I checked at three am in the morning that it was so yeah, just be through my website. Davidmedium dot com. Very original name, I know. And yeah, is that the question?
Speaker 1: Thank you and thank you for playing along and having so much fun tonight with your stating quiz. You are actually hilarious. My favorite person at the moment her daughters at the moment. I just want you to finish off by giving everyone a bit of a things you can unhear moment, what you want them to know about their loved ones who have passed, just to ease the grief a little bit for people who.
Speaker 5: Are going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just no such thing as death. They are with you in every single moment that you would like them to be there, and time doesn't fade connection, if anything, makes it stronger, because each day that passes just means we're one day closer to being together again. And spirit always says that, you know, because time doesn't exist in the afterlife, they're not out there waiting for us, and they multi little spirits have said, you know, I arrived up here and I turned my back and you were coming with me too, So you know, when it's our time, whenever that may be. I you know, we're quite a young crowd, so hopefully quite a long time away we're reuniting with them. And there's a zero doubt in my mind that that's what will happen. They're just waiting for us. So in the meantime, continue talking to them, honoring them. But most importantly, they want you to honor yourselves. Take this as your sign to start doing whatever it is that you need to do for you. Start that business, go on that holiday, tell that person to go jump like you know, whatever it may be, but start looking after you because that's what they want for you. They you know, they appreciate that we grieve them and we miss them. But what would they ask yourself the question what would they want for you? It's like with manifestin is that person attracted to me? What do you all love want in spirit actually want for you? Do they want you to be sad? Do they want you to not be living your lives to the fullest purpose and honor? Answers no, So you go be happy, go enjoy and do it for them.
Speaker 1: Beautiful everyone, please give David the Medium a huge.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 7: What did you think and what did you feel?
Speaker 1: Let us know by leaving me a message on the things you can't on here Instagram community page and if you can give us some ratings love on your favorite listening platform,