Speaker 1: Approche production. No cameras, No one's watching you in that room, and.
Speaker 2: I can imagine this is where the extra cash comes in.
Speaker 1: Well, it was very interesting hearing Taylor talking about Danielle, because Danielle used to do the extras and we could never figure out what she was doing. Taylor really shed some light on that the last time. So, but I was there before Danielle. So no cameras in private rooms. The private rooms were completely glassed, but the way that the glass was you could see through the glass into the club and they couldn't see him, so you could see when they were coming to open the door, like when the MC was coming to let you know your times up. There was no monitoring of the shows at all. And yeah, things did get interesting in those in those private rooms. I've had some really good female on female private shows with girls. One of the waitresses once came into the private show and I started a casual sexual relationship with her. After that, you just go to n Yeah, so yeah, there was. It was the wild West after being somewhere so restricted like Pure Platinum and Men's Gallery and Dances. Was a little bit more wild because.
Speaker 3: It was the Cross.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't but a restriction because of it's their venues.
Speaker 1: The umbrella of rules, it applied to all the clubs, and it was And I remember once, just digressing back to Men's gal I worked a lunch shift at Men's Gallery and I got kicked out because I let a guy touch me in a private room and they watched the cameras and he wasn't even really touching his he touched my ass and I just let it happen because I was like, I need to make the money, and they kicked me out, canceled my shift at pill Platinum that night, got a very stern talking to again. Another thing that Rob hated me for. Yeah, like in the private rooms at but being all sorts of things happened, not just dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can imagine, yeah, because after looking after like dream Girls and they're glass thing, I knew what the girls were getting up to in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I will, I'll admit hands on heart. For a long time, I was not doing anything, and there was only really a couple of times I did do extras in the room, but it was because I was off my face and having such a great time and it just sort of happened it wasn't something that was planned. Yeah, I wasn't advertising that as a way to sell shows. And truth be told, I wasn't very good at selling shows unless I was on a certain level with luck.
Speaker 2: A lot of the girls would be good on getting clients to get money when they're on the show on the stage, but more girls were better in private shows.
Speaker 3: Yea, in tasting that money, that's right.
Speaker 1: So for me, I was better a dancer. I was. I would the staff behind the bar would get me smashed because when I was hammered, I would see like I would get on stage and I can still remember it. The pole would be doing this. It would be moving from side to side in my vision, and I just aim for it in the middle and go and they would do it because I was entertaining. I would get off stage after doing a killer show with all this money and I would actually be sober. I would have I sweated out all the alcohol. Like they would get me drunk intentionally because I would do the crazier poll tricks. I would take more risks. I would get more money off the guys. Half the time, I can't even remember being on stage, to be honest, Yeah, what about.
Speaker 3: What about what about when the guys used to want to take you.
Speaker 1: Out of the Yeah, that didn't happen so often, but when it did. Once I went around to Lizard Lounge when that was still going, And another time a Hell's Angel took me and three girls back to his house and we finished our shift there, and yeah, there was all sorts going on there. Yeah, things got things did get sexual.
Speaker 2: Sun And do you think that you've been put in any kind of like in a corner and gone, I don't want to be here. I don't want to do it, you know, but it's too late. You're in there now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is kind of that, and then you kind of just do whatever. You kind of just go with it because you know it's going to end. And a lot of the time guys are either too high or too drunk to be very long, so you're kind of in and out. You just get it over and done with. Well, move on. So is so great meeting? You have a great morning. Strippers are very good conversation and your job is too, That's right. Your job is to draw people in and create a vibe. So I was good at answering, but I wasn't so good at hustling for shows with strangers. However, I built myself a mini empire of regulars, and I had a really good regular who regular. Yeah, so he was a big fish and I caught him. He was somebody else's regular, and I took him off. This girl, I relieved her of her regular client. He was in construction. Okay, older guy, very nice man. I'm still friends with him, and he'll be okay with me talking about this because it was really.
Speaker 3: Friends with one of your regular clients.
Speaker 1: Friends as in we speak over social media every now and then, and my husband has kind of said like he knows everything. He's like, oh, look, I'd prefer it if he wasn't kind of in your life. So we're still talking. He knows that. We talk very briefly. How are you kind of thing. But I remember when the girl that had him was Madison, and she was gorgeous, but she was a bit of a goody, one of the straighty one eighty girls. I didn't really drink that much, wasn't into drugs, was very sort of playing Jane, although very pretty, a bit of a plane Jane stripper, and they do exist, and I remember thinking to myself, I'm going to take him. I want him his mind. And this is where the hustler in me comes out, because I see more of the long game. If I mean, I had a regular that would bring me phones. I had ones that I would get a couple of them and just put them on a hook for whatever I wanted, and then I would just cultivate that relationship. But this one, he got me lots of stuff. So he would come into the club and yeah, he would, he would spend so much money. Yes, yeah, So I remember the night that I actually got him, speaking about him like he's a pet. But I was walking through the club and he happened to be sitting alone, and on an impulse, I just sat next to him, and then the rest is history. He thought I was hilarious because I was such a loose unit when I was back then. I was always on something or drinking or you know, and him and I just got along really well and we laughed, and then before I knew it, he was my client. But I used to he used to come in, he would take me for shows, but I made sure he would take every other girl for a show too, So I did spread the love around. I didn't just take it all for myself. But he would take me out for dinners. He would buy me anything I want to.
Speaker 3: I was a relationship, but it was all.
Speaker 1: It was like a friendship with benefits. Yeah, so he would take me out for dinners, he would buy me clothes, pay for my phone.
Speaker 3: Ask him why he didn't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: He was an older guy, like he was in his sixties. And yeah, he was older, and.
Speaker 3: He in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Maybe then he must have been in his fifties. And no, no, definitely not. He must have been in his fifties. And I apologize if you're listening, he would, yeah, he I remember once he took me down to Melbourne and we went to the Men's gal and we ended up meeting this dancer there and we vibed with her really well. She was cool as and she was giving us a lap dance and everything was great. And I said to her, what are you doing tomorrow? She's like, what do you mean? I'm like, why don't you come out for lunch with us? Anyways, she came out for lunch with us and then we he pretty girled us, took us shopping, brought us anything we wanted. No money like at that time, you know, the brands like Louis Vatana or that. That wasn't really a big thing then. So he just took us to a shopping stone. I was like, just buy whatever you want. And she was amazed. She was like, oh my god. I'm like, yeah, this is normal for me. He does this to me a lot, just take me out, took me to Thailand for a month, yep, took another girl to America. Yeah, he was yeah, really again, a really nice guy. Just wanted to be in the company of young That's a that's a tough question because most of my memories from back then are pretty hazy. A lot of money.
Speaker 3: So how long he was your he was your personal clip how long?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say he was my personal client for at least four years.
Speaker 3: Poor and he's doing that for.
Speaker 1: Me the whole time. Yep. Even after I left dancing, he was still helped me out when I needed things, and yeah, be there for me. Like wise, split up with my boyfriend, like this.
Speaker 3: Is a long to any other venues to have a other like regular girl that you go.
Speaker 1: No, he just came to butter Being. Just came to buttle Being and he was there and Danielle that one that Taylor was talking about. She wanted him so bad and she never got him. He was mine, and he hated her because she He could see through her. She was very like superficial, like you know, hi touching the leg and she had all the tricks and that would work on most people, but he saw straight through that. He did take her for shows, but he was never interested in being her client exclusively. So yeah, she hated that I had him because I was so different to her. But yeah, that was where I succeeded better. I did have nights though, where I would kill it with shows and it would just be whatever, sorry, whatever particular group of guys came in that night and me, we were on that level. And some nights I would smash shows. So it wasn't like every night. I wasn't great at hustling. Sometimes I'd just be walking through a crowd. Hey you want to go for a show, Sure, let's go. And it would just go from there. So, yeah, it was the butter being was the best.
Speaker 3: What about when the police started giving you a hard time of pot?
Speaker 1: That was that was so frustrating.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember, so there was there were always police coming in, so they would come. Initially, they would just come and have a look, mostly early on about like nine o'clock. They were the uniforms. They were bored. They wanted to see some boobs. Okay, fair enough. Once the stuff with the bikes changed, because that situation with the bikes was cool for ages and I dated several of them. But then there was a change, and then the police presence became more aggressive. But they used to raid us, and we knew they were coming. So I would go through the club and all of the people who were selling, I would take all of their stuff and put it in the girls chage rooms because they didn't go in there. So I would stash everyone's stuff and then redistribute it afterwards. Fuck. The dealers loved me, but they were cracking down on the private shows as well. And I remember one night I was in a private show for a long time. Oh yeah, they hated it. They hated us because we were like a bikey haven. There were drugs, everything that was happening in there. Like yeah, they were just really were breathing down our necks. I remember I was in a private show one night and one of the problems with the way that the club was set up was if the MC or security were kind of focusing on this side of the club, and the private shows were down the left hand side of the club towards the front of the building. There were eventually, when they got rid of that second stage, there were lounges there. People used to open the doors to the private rooms and one night someone I was sitting. I was in the very end private showroom and I was doing a show and I think I might have been up to no goood this night, and the door someone so I saw someone walk and they pulled the door open really fast, but in the wrong direction, so instead of the door sliding open all the way, it slid open like this fire and slammed against the wall. And I turned around and I went off my brain, get the fuck out of here. And there was someone like peeping through with like a leather jacket on. I didn't know it was a cop. It's like, who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck out of here, and he's shown his torch police. I was like, oh, for fuck's sake. But I was just sitting on the stage, not doing anything, so you know, there was nothing to see there. But the way that they were, they were very aggressive, and they didn't I don't think they ever really found anything, so it was really all for nothing.