Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the podcast. You know the drill. It's an over nine on nine. Here's Marley Cyrus Flowers.
Speaker 2: And Bermusive Flowers.
Speaker 3: It's getting no music on this podcast, but for you, you're really singing from the diaphragm.
Speaker 1: There, aren't you?
Speaker 4: Real gut sort of wrenching stuff, isn't it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Like a like a cat that's getting its guts wrenched out.
Speaker 1: God, but a good cat, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Coming up on the podcast, ask Hazy, he made a bit of a return.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We thought I genuinely thought that segment had gone to God.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the saying the comeback was reminiscent to Tony Locket when he came back for the Swan's in two thousand and two and he lasted three games. It's horrible, it's awful, And he wore number forty six, forty six and he was really skinny.
Speaker 4: Your Tony Lockett, Oh my god, what a lower number.
Speaker 1: I'm number forty six, Tony Lockett. No one remembers that Tony Lockett. So what's going on with you on Greg?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: Is there something that needs to be discussed more than what you just said.
Speaker 4: On radio, like, my husband's trying to murder me?
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 4: Though? Yeah, it's just a hunch I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, that's that's pretty normal in marriages, isn't It's some.
Speaker 4: Pretty solid evidence too. Just by the way, Yeah, it feels.
Speaker 1: Like a conversation with the police. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: I mean the first stop before you go to the police is to speak about it via the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, that's natural, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to go on public record to say my husband's trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Gosh, we laughed about it, are you s me? Returned as well.
Speaker 3: One truth, that one lie, and look, unfortunately your lie wasn't that your has.
Speaker 1: Been trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 3: We did catch up as well with the good guys from Choir of Man. These guys perform nightly gluttony. They are elite, so it's very simple. Bunch of blokes, bunch of Brits who sing pub songs. Do you think, well, what's that all about? Well, you listen to these blokes and you just want to scull a beer and belt out a tune at the top of lungs.
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 4: You had a good old fashioned busk off with them, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Yes, and surprise, surprise, I lost.
Speaker 2: Shocking to know.
Speaker 1: It's fun though, because I didn't make ninety cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing with it?
Speaker 1: I was going to say another day, another dollar, but we didn't quite reach Ah. Welcome to the podcast. Do you feel the animals?
Speaker 2: Do you ever look at Kara?
Speaker 4: Does anyone ever look at their spouse and genuinely go, are you trying to kill me?
Speaker 2: Because that's exactly what I thought yesterday.
Speaker 4: I looked at my husband and I thought, are you actually trying to knock me off? So this all started a little while ago when I got a notification saying that he'd updated my life insurance.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's like a like an off red flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And I would have thought, I'm not sure what the situation is in your family, but I would have thought all my money would go like equally to my children. Not so he updated it so it was like fifty percent him, and then whatever was left over was divided amongst childrens.
Speaker 1: He's very good and he controls all your numbers, so you just trust him. You just trust him in the process.
Speaker 4: I really did trust him until yesterday when I was driving my car and the brakes didn't work, And so I've text him and I said, hah, what have you done in my car? Are you trying to knock me off? Kind of thing? And then he's like, oh, what's going on? Take it to a mechanic, and so I did. And the mechanic said, there is an apse, like an actual slice in the hose, in the break hose. And I'm going, how did that happen? How is there like a massive cut in my break hose? And the mechanic looks at me, and I'm not joking. He goes, there's someone who doesn't like you. My husband's trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Laughing about it. You're somehow still alive.
Speaker 2: I know, so anyway I've survived.
Speaker 4: But if I don't, everyone now knows what's happened.
Speaker 1: In danger You just speaking story.
Speaker 4: Just how he has so much scenes is huge.
Speaker 5: So well.
Speaker 4: Fans are speaking out in defense of Haley Biber after concertgoers began chanting insults about her during husband Justin Bieber's recent performance.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 4: So that's them chanting f Hailey, like, for goodness sake, how stupid, how ridiculous? So the whole thing's come about because Haley and Justin's ex, Selena Gomez have found them sells facing renewed feud rumors in recent weeks as a result of social media speculation. Producers owe, can you jump on the mic and explain this to me? What on earth has happened?
Speaker 6: I don't get it, genuinely, genuinely can't keep up because it's a bit back and forth. Obviously Jolina Selena was with Justin. Now Hailey's blah blah blah. They posted thing the other day, a TikTok of Selena going, oh, I accidentally over laminated my brows, and then Haley and Kylie Jenna hop Donald went was this accidental? And their brows looking big? I'm pretty sure that's where it's.
Speaker 7: This is what was weighing keeps from here, So that's that's what this is all about.
Speaker 6: You, that's where it stems from. I can't say I'm completely in the know, but that's where it started.
Speaker 1: Goodness, ma interesting.
Speaker 4: I want to say thank you for you know, enlightening me, but now I feel dumber for it. Math Last night, Zoe Harrison Bronzie via text, confirming his absolute villain status on the show Have a listen.
Speaker 5: I have actually genuinely fallen for you, and it scares the absolute shit.
Speaker 1: Out of me that you aren't in this What do you want me to say?
Speaker 6: I don't know how many times I could have said it in five different languages to you, that I'm in this relationship, that I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't going anywhere, that I'm willing.
Speaker 2: To move to Sydney.
Speaker 1: How much more clear could I have been?
Speaker 6: Harrison?
Speaker 1: That's a wishy washy, flippant answer. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So look, I understand potentially where he's coming from, because I also am a man who you could absolutely spell it out to mean.
Speaker 1: I'd sit here and go yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not picking up the cues es. Yeah, but it's hard not to smell.
Speaker 1: You know what she.
Speaker 4: Just said to him, I will move to sydneyfore you. I want to be with you. And he's like, that's wishy washes.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Harrison, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: More details have emerged of YadA Pinkett Smith's entanglement with her son's friend Get It Smith, Though YadA Pinkett Smith.
Speaker 3: Go off, yeah, go off.
Speaker 4: So she's fifty, he's thirty. I'm more concerned with the round the dinner table chat with her son, like, hey, Mum, how is your day?
Speaker 2: Did you pick up some vegimite scrolls for my lunch box? Also? Did you catch up with August? That go?
Speaker 3: How is August? By the way, Mom, stop asking that out August? Goodness me? And why are you eating vegimite scrolls? Is it disgusting? We can do better than that. We're a very very wealthy family. You ask any American they hate vegimon do they?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, don't say that in this country, because that's kind of sacrilegious.
Speaker 3: I'm not speaking you might scrolls of Americans. I think I can safe. They say as a whole because it's not sweet enough for them. Oh okay, they're more promite lovers because.
Speaker 4: They're dietary kind of you know, have you seen the food they have?
Speaker 2: You seen it? Disgusting?
Speaker 1: They get the calorie in take up, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, that's my juice book for holiday you.
Speaker 1: This summer, because he's at a little different on holiday, all of daring, relaxing. Sometimes it'd be more fancy.
Speaker 4: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style.
Speaker 1: Booking getaway on the what if? What if it's Ozzie for travel question.
Speaker 3: It's that time again where we just educate the youth because Joe's, as we've always said right from the beginning, it's I W A T K A t F, which of course stands.
Speaker 1: For translates to it's all about the kids in their future.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Yes, and you take this wrong very seriously and I like that.
Speaker 3: About it, really really thorough research.
Speaker 1: A lot of it. Don't have to research because I'm so knowledgeable. I just know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But if there is somehow a question that stumps me, yeah, I don't worry.
Speaker 1: I'll look it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, send you a questions through breakfast at and over No. One nine dot com dot AU. I'll jump on the socials, get him in there. Let's jump into this one.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are black holes? Great question, really good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious to hear the answer.
Speaker 3: But you've often wondered that as well, those little holes and all the cracks that you can't see. So the dark crevices hanging on to things that we don't want to deal with. It's actually where the extinction rebellion processes live.
Speaker 1: True story.
Speaker 3: That's where that desir ah I touch you in a bit of a sensitive spot there on.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, this is the truth.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry for trying to save the planet.
Speaker 1: We're sorry that sometimes the truth is inconvenient. All right.
Speaker 8: Next question, Hi, Haci, why do the people do bad things?
Speaker 1: Why do people do bad things?
Speaker 2: Please answer this for me? Please answer it.
Speaker 3: It's a really really good question. Because Santa has a quota. I think it all makes sense now, doesn't it? So you now, parking expects have a certain amount of people that need to dish tickets out to to keep the numbers up.
Speaker 1: It's the same with the naughty list.
Speaker 3: True story, So if everyone was good, Sanda would be absolutely ruined, wouldn't it. So it needs to be even out, so people are randomly selected to be naughty, like Nick Curios, hence his nickname naughty Nick. I don't know about his nickname, but it works, doesn't a bit of alliteration?
Speaker 1: All right? Final question, hey, Hazy, is why doesn't ask follow us?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't the sky fall on us? Great question from River.
Speaker 4: Who asked that today there was a chicken little It was a chicken little little and the sky's falling.
Speaker 2: The sky's falling more chicken.
Speaker 1: Take you down a dark row.
Speaker 3: Though it must be said, the scot doesn't even really exist if.
Speaker 1: We really look into it.
Speaker 3: The blue cullies see is just a light reflecting off the band of air that surrounds the earth. So there's nothing to fall except air and light. So I mean, when you really think about it, what does exist and what's real? It's about reality and illusion. So this is your last chance. After this, there's no turning back. So this is what I'm going to say to you, young man. If you take the blue pill, the story ends and you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the pill, you're stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how deep this.
Speaker 1: Rabbit hole goes.
Speaker 3: So if I say to you the word and the name Morpheus, does that mean anything to you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You tell me you've built a time machine.
Speaker 3: On this day, it's Thursday, and straight away I think the ninth of March. What happened on this day through a little timeline in history. Come on in, you jump, let's go. Let's take a trip on this day in nineteen fifty nine, on this day, barbid Old made its debut in New York.
Speaker 4: Oh, Barbie, just sitting unrealistic expectations for women.
Speaker 2: Across the globe in terms of body image. Well done.
Speaker 1: Something in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to pick up a message. I can't quite get what I feel like. There's something that what you just said.
Speaker 4: It's okay, she's a doctor. Now I've made her a doctor, Mattel, Well done.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nothing, go on? What are you trying?
Speaker 2: You're genuinely going more to each other.
Speaker 3: I just trying to say something here I Reckon nineteen sixty one, Soviet flight sput Nick nine carries and returns from orbit a dog named Blackie frogs and a guinea pig.
Speaker 1: From where from space? The Russians, who have a constant feeling of inferiority in the modern world, became terrifically elater when their country was able to win the race and getting a start laid up into space.
Speaker 2: They took them into space and then brought them back again. What was the point in that?
Speaker 3: Just to see how they go? They think go very well. But they tried on that as well. I'd a pet guinea pig a few years ago. It was a rescue pig from a mate who just wasn't treating him with the respect that he deserved.
Speaker 1: His name was Bob.
Speaker 3: The most nothing animal on the planet is a guinea pig, the ultimate animal of prey. Like a guinea pig is scared of everything. Everything and everything can eat a guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Dare I ask what became of Bob.
Speaker 3: Bob lived, He was about five before he finally passed on. She made a long, long life. We actually treated him really well. We see him the space one time. Doctor dres Aftermath for Entertainment signs the then unknown rapper Eminem Marshall may this.
Speaker 1: I think he went on to be reasonably successfully the cave.
Speaker 3: You're going to go down that path two thousand Docklands Stadium now Marble Stadium. Of course, Hild's first AFL game with Essenon playing port Avolaide.
Speaker 1: Scouting two class. Yes, bitver Ben Docklands as well. It's nowhere near the energy of the g and the.
Speaker 3: Surface is always just a little bit tricky because it's got a roof on it, but hey, it's a live sport.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one UK TV host Peers Morgan Leaves, I TV's Good Morning after forty one thousand complaints made about him, saying he did not believe Meghan Duchess of Sussex statement about her mental health.
Speaker 4: Right, come on, here, be better. He's got a real vendetta against Meghan. I mean, obviously she must have rebuffed him at some point.
Speaker 2: And Jerney's pride. Yeah, Heerdi's pride, Herdi's ego. So now he's like on this mission to destroy her, which says more about him.
Speaker 1: I didn't like her anyway.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to root her anything.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: Number one song of March nine and nineteen ninety six was one of Bee By Spice girls.
Speaker 2: You want to order.
Speaker 1: Really, it's really really arm Oh we're not needing you, she did.
Speaker 3: Our Australia serves the best Schnitzel's made fresh daily with authentic golden classic or silly Act friendly breadcrumbs, hilt and golden growth and o'haller and hill.
Speaker 1: So the drill is yep. If you can correctly identify who was lying and or.
Speaker 3: Who was telling the truth, scored yourself a one hundred dollars out tradition of house. Do you mind if I set the tone it's going to set the stand and set the tone nice and early because it's Thursday. So I don't know why i'd always keep on going back to the farm, don't I. So let's do it again, Just go back to the farm.
Speaker 1: When I was.
Speaker 3: See exactly how old it was. I was nine years old, so it meant that I.
Speaker 1: Was in year three, okay, yep.
Speaker 3: And I was playing up near the wood heap, and I think I was getting some logs as well for the fire, so clearly was during wintertime, yes, And then I felt this sort of sharp pain, and I've gone, what's going on there? That's a bit unusual, bit of a spiking pain on my thumb, and look down and off trotted a red back. Yes, so redback spiders they've got a reputation for being deadly, and they and be deadly, particularly if they bit of baby and things like that. But then Mo'll tell you. In fact, I think it's been decades since someone actually died from a red back bier bite. Anyway, i'd get right rushed to the hospital and all sorts of things. And it was a little bit scary for a little bit as well, because I'd never seen Mum panic so much, right, and we're about i'd say, fifteen minutes away from from town. Okay, so on the way their mum's going, don't.
Speaker 1: Panic, just be calme, you're fun.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, even as a nineer, thinking, well, I'm not the panic because of your vibe here, mum, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Ddre dire?
Speaker 1: Is it? What's wrong? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 4: I just I can't imagine a baby being born tomorrow and someone going.
Speaker 1: To look at the little baby. Well, I think that I think they can.
Speaker 4: She looks like a Ddre we shall all her d three like Beryl.
Speaker 3: Yes, Beryl's another good one, Gretchen, which we talked about quite recently as well.
Speaker 1: Ivy.
Speaker 3: I think I was making a bit of a comeback, is it. I'm not sure there's many baby Joe's getting around to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about babies. This is my story.
Speaker 4: Okay, So every single time I've had a child. So I had my first child naturally, So Taylor went through twenty four hours of labor, so no drugs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, lots of drugs.
Speaker 4: But it gets to the point where like you have your epidural and then you can't have any more.
Speaker 2: They're like, nah, they cut you off. So the first one was.
Speaker 4: Pretty traumatic and it was like it was scheduled around a shield game in Tasmania. I'm not kidding, of course, I went to a one dayer that night and then checked into hospital and got induced.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so after.
Speaker 4: The first one, the obstetrician says to me, your hips are too narrow for natural childbirth, so you can't do it.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, that.
Speaker 4: Information would have been handy before I actually just went through your hand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So so she hang on, am I reading this right? So you had to give birth? And she came out your mouth, Yes, I gave birth?
Speaker 2: Orally, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So anyway, after the first one, they're like, you can't give birth naturally. So I had three cesareans. Every single time they gave me the drugs for the caesar, I thought I was dying. Like I genuinely started saying my goodbyes to my husband.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I love you so much, but this is it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it does to me, but I honestly feel like I'm going to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, yeah that's not good.
Speaker 2: True story.
Speaker 1: You didn't die.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: So it's a happy.
Speaker 2: Ending, isn't it? And then I coughed up a baby, and.
Speaker 1: Then three more. My wife has I'm getting in trouble for leasing this information.
Speaker 3: Skim birth naturally, No drugs will do her, she said, I want to experience everything that it.
Speaker 1: Has to offer.
Speaker 3: I was also looking at her, going all the injuries that I've done is nothing compared to this. Even I was like, is there can I give you a what's it called the epidural? I wasn't allowed to, Thank goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't imagine anyone allowing you to perform a spinal block at any stage.
Speaker 3: I remember had to do that for years thirteen twenty four ten. Somebody's telling the truth and somebody is telling a lie.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you're trying to tell us that you got bitten by a red back and nearly died, big.
Speaker 3: Big red back, just kidding, none of them, big, the little fellas, the little beady fellas just gave.
Speaker 1: Me a little nip on the thumb and then trotted off to go tell his mates. And then I squashed him.
Speaker 3: So I had the last laugh, and I got rushed off the hospital as a nine year old and survived.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I am telling everybody this morning that every single time I've had a cesarean to have my babies, I thought I was going to die. The drugs make me think I'm dying, and they make me say my last goodbye is to my husband.
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a confronting moment.
Speaker 2: It's really weird.
Speaker 3: It's very strange, right, So, not like when you've had too many drinks and you start getting really deep and personal.
Speaker 1: I love you bad. I just want you to know I love you.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like, for God's.
Speaker 1: Sake, go to sleep, I need to. I love you, all right.
Speaker 2: Renee murray Bridge, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hell are you good?
Speaker 2: Good? All right? Who's schnitting you here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What do you think based on what.
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: Is too believable?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Very interesting? Well done? Real well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Jeez, So, Renee, I was going to say that I got bitten by a red belly black snake.
Speaker 1: Would that be more believable or less?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, Okay, no one's believing you. Everyone thinks you're full of smit.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm regularly full of schnit.
Speaker 3: Yesday, of course, was International Women's Day and the challenge for Jody and for newsreader Abbey was to pend a letter to their thirteen year old selves. So look, we're twenty four hours almost post that yesterday, and I've got to say it was one of the most powerful things that I've ever been lucky enough to experience. Yeah, and it was on social media. The Advertiser got ahold of it and pender really really beautiful article by Emily Olli, who does some very very good work. So ladies, first of all, congratulations Jody. Twenty four hours later, how are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm so incredibly proud of Abby because to be vulnerable in a public space is really really hard and for her to open up and say what she said yesterday was and I'm getting teary again. It was just like I watched the video back yesterday and I just thought, oh my god, this woman, like.
Speaker 2: It was so brave. You were so brave. So yeah, I thank you. I just feel I'm getting it to her.
Speaker 4: I just feel bloody proud of you, and I hope it for me it felt really cathartic to do it, so hopefully it felt healing for.
Speaker 2: You as well. One hundred percent.
Speaker 8: I was timing to Zoe produces Zoe this morning and she said, was it sort of like cathartic? And I really honestly do feel like that. And I've had people message me from all over Australia number one, But number two, I've had people message me who've known me for like five to ten years and had no idea that this had happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had all of the staff coming in to get me a hug and talk about their stories and you know, their experiences with people who.
Speaker 2: They who they have lost.
Speaker 8: So I want to say a big thank you to you guys for allowing me to be a part of the show or to talk about this and be vulnerable. I don't think I could have done it without, you know, having a mentor and having a leader like someone like you, Jodie, because you're just fabulous. So yeah, what a.
Speaker 2: Big twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: It's been yours.
Speaker 3: What I'm like, seriously unbelievable stuff, so powerful. But like you just said, the message that you've seen, particularly your piece, was just incredible and it's touched so many people because obviously I feel like there's so many people myself included, who have been affected by in some capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And I feel the one thing I did not say yesterday, which was really remiss of me, is I've had days that have been so dark and you're in the feet and you're like, I just, oh, gosh, I don't know how I'm going to possibly continue, and then is light the next day, so you've just My message should have been yesterday, just keep going, Just keep going.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is a new day.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Please check it out social media at Nova on nine and at Jodie and Hazy, very very powerful stuff. Some of the acts kicking around, particularly Gluttony, absolutely outstanding, and people are voting and showing support with their feet and via ticket sales, which is nice to see.
Speaker 4: Crazy numbers, crazy numbers.
Speaker 1: Really good.
Speaker 3: One of the acts that you really need to see is Choir of Man, and we had the privilege of catching up with the guys. Joe's can comfortably say, comfortably say that one of the best things that you can do during this Fringe festival is get yourself down to Gluttony and see the Choir of Man, Dave, Jay and George. Good morning boys, good to see you guys back stomping you away into our hearts.
Speaker 1: We love to be here.
Speaker 5: Adelaide's like our second name.
Speaker 1: Whenever it comes to Australia.
Speaker 5: That's whenever it comes to whenever we are Yet, are we along with first.
Speaker 2: Talk us through Adelaide audience? Are we generous?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, definitely very generous, especially like yeah, everyone just sings along.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's great.
Speaker 3: And that's purely because you got talent. It's not because we drink more beer, is it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the talent, no question answer.
Speaker 2: I've got an idea for you.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could perhaps get Darryl braithwait on stage and sing horses as like a jewet situation.
Speaker 5: Tell you what we do do an excellent version of horses do you you should come and join us?
Speaker 3: Absolutely love that and that tickles a herd of every single was trying just like Harry.
Speaker 5: Starts if we're speaking about horses, which would probably also speak about your the voice and this weekend, so your the voice is in the show obviously farn Pharnzie and Tom Hardman starts it and he just sang we have and then everyone took over and it was so cool and it's it's always it's always a vibe to sing that here, but this weekend was something else beautiful.
Speaker 4: We always say on the show that you are the voice and horses cannot miss, you cannot miss with the Australian audience, or you just add alcohol and where you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What's funny is we've we've always had that song in the show and then you come here and our first time here is like, oh oh this is it.
Speaker 1: If they really know this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, those first few notes and you see it ripple for the audience realized goes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. From here boys, Hey guys, can we take a little trip down memory line? The choir of men? How did it all come to me?
Speaker 5: Essentially, it came from Andrew K and a guy named Nick Dudson. And Andrew K turned to Nick and said, Hey, I've got this great idea for a show. It's going to be nine guys around a barbecue and they're going to have beers and they're going to sing some songs. They're going to be British guys, British, Irish, Scottish guys, Welsh guys and do something. Well listen, if we're doing that, it's probably going to be a pub then around the barking, but maybe that's another version.
Speaker 4: Well, our good friend Andrew Hayes actually can hold a tune. Used to be before prior to coming.
Speaker 2: To do this show. We'll do gigs in pubs.
Speaker 4: So what I would like to propose here is perhaps some sort of quarrel of man off whereby.
Speaker 5: What are you saying that if he challenges us, he wins. If he wins, he's in the show tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? How good would that be?
Speaker 1: If we win? He's going to down a bit. Yeah, yeah, yes, I like option B. He's like, I win either way. Option makes me nervous already. So what I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get you a guitar.
Speaker 4: You're going to go and do some busking and you're going to go head to head with these guys.
Speaker 2: You're happy with that?
Speaker 3: So how do we do this? Work a bit of a time period and see how much money we can generate?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yea, very good stuff.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, ten minutes.
Speaker 1: You've got minutes? Where were going to go? Mate?
Speaker 4: Where else do you go? Would you like to assign him a song? Or are you gonna choose your o?
Speaker 1: What you'll go to?
Speaker 3: I originally started singing to try and impress females and it was Jack Johnson songs. For now it's sort of merged into a bit of Xavier Ride, a bit of edge here.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about what is so you're doing a pub gig right now tonight. Imagine you're halfway through the set and you're like, right, it's time to bring out the big everyone.
Speaker 1: I love this song?
Speaker 9: What song is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Lips of an Angel by Hindo, it's probably listener.
Speaker 3: I'll probably go I'll probably go a bit of Xavier ride, let me be and we'll get the harmonic cry out as well, something I prepared at home.
Speaker 2: There's your big harmonica today.
Speaker 1: God, I'm sweating. I'm so nervous. What's that? Is that subficing going on the wall?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know that. Yeah, anyway, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Say, what are you trying? What do you make me up for?
Speaker 2: Blushing?
Speaker 3: All right, let's see how this goes. Very good fun having a chat with the boys. A choir of men. They have very very talented bunch.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are unbelievably talent, really good stuff.
Speaker 1: Not compared to those guys. It's got to set the task of going out and have a bit of busk on Rundle Moore.
Speaker 3: We said, right, ten minutes each and see how it's money you can generate.
Speaker 1: And look.
Speaker 3: The results were interesting to say the least. And what we safely worked out was those guys do this for a living and rightly so we performed the start yesterday.
Speaker 9: Can we look at each other. You're the voice trying to understand, makeognie and make it clear.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 1: We're not going to sit inside.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna live with me in the middle, in the middle, in the middle of a dream.
Speaker 1: I love my shirt on my way.
Speaker 3: I've done all the.
Speaker 1: Well, boys, that was fine. I think I made about a goal of twenty. I'm just kidding you. Guys made about twenty bucks in ten minutes. I had a single gripe in a grade which you're good divide by three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, because it's all about the Mullen style.
Speaker 1: But look, nothing you cannot buy the friendships that have been made along the journey. Absolutely. Yeah, I think you've got all the fun. So we need you in the show to hokey. You need to bring them along. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure the people want Paul Kelly as much, so I think that a choir of Man Night.
Speaker 1: You guys are amazing, said this. They were very very good.
Speaker 2: You sounded good.
Speaker 3: You know where I think I lost the crowd when I said pawned my wings instead of rings, because all the kids there from the primary school are like, you were just doing such a good job on that Paul Kelly song, but then you lost this. Yeah, And I said, hey, kids, you want to hear more Paul Kelly And they said who And I said Paul Kelly and they said who And I said little nas X And I said, now we can dig it.
Speaker 1: Very very good fun.
Speaker 2: The guys played the harm monica, by the way.
Speaker 1: Ninety cents years ago, right.
Speaker 4: It just taught me through the thought process of you going.
Speaker 2: Oh, what I'm going to do, I'm going to play the harm monica.
Speaker 3: Well, what I can say if there's someone out there thinking I just want to play a musical instrument. It's one of those things where it's in certain keys. So if you're playing guitar and obviously each tune you're playing progression of.
Speaker 1: Chords is in a certain key.
Speaker 3: If you match up with the harmonica, it doesn't matter if you blow out or suck in. It all sounds good. You can't stuff up a harmonica. Listen to Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: He was actually awful at it, but it sounded amazing anyway.
Speaker 2: Good fun, great life advice.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome. Some handy hints. Big show coming up tomorrow as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, first class and fifty k your chance to get on the standby.
Speaker 2: List Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 4: We've got more exclusive invites for next week's gig.
Speaker 2: Judge Jody, she's back.
Speaker 1: She's back. Strange, isn't it, man, Judge Jody, What a life she leads.
Speaker 3: She's this really, you know, substantial figure in the court room, got the gavel and everything else.
Speaker 1: Get in her spare time. She's at Snoop dogg.
Speaker 3: It was amazing, by the way, what kind of outrageous life that you lead outside the courtroom?
Speaker 2: Drop the legas of.
Speaker 1: All right, we catch you bright new tomorrow morning. You have a fantastic Thursday. Kinda like