Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show. Everyone take a big, deep breath in and out. It should be no surprise to anybody who is alive today that the Calm app downloads have gone through the roof since the US election result yesterday.
Speaker 2: I use that up every night, regardless, Swanny. So I am an og Calm user.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's time that I download that and have a crack.
Speaker 2: I would really recommend it.
Speaker 1: The problem is, though, lately I've been falling asleep still, like with my phone on my chest, like out of the blue, like it's so it's happening so quickly that really I wouldn't even have time to turn on an app.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: God, all right, we are here with you. We have got the next two hours fully sorted for you. So climb aboard, plase please.
Speaker 2: After three o'clock and Chrissy's queasy, there's still Mitsubishi Electric air purifiers inside the bar.
Speaker 1: What a great prize, just.
Speaker 2: One, I should say. And hey, speaking of Sabrina Carpenter, who we're about to enjoy, we're going to hear an update from her boyfriend Barry Kyogan.
Speaker 1: But there's a little piggy off before the show. This was the Crissy Swan Show Time to get Cranky People Swan's sweeping statements. I feel like we could have a US election vibe in this segment today thirteen twenty four to ten. What is your sweeping statement? What is your unpopular opinion that you know, if you were sitting at a fancy dinner party and you had the courage to say what was on your mind, would get a glass of wine thrown in your face?
Speaker 2: Swanny, I think you kick us off today.
Speaker 1: I am a lover of farmers' markets, that is a fact. I love sashang. I've got a basket that I use and I feel with sour dough bread, and you know, pick your own mushrooms. I love nothing more that makes me feel alive.
Speaker 2: Usually your idea of feeling alive is dumpster diving to pick your own mush So it thrills me that you still enjoy a farmer's market.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got the best tap still in its box with its instructions.
Speaker 2: Anyway, tap, Why do you need a tap?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You've got enough?
Speaker 1: Anyway. There is a farmer's market near me which is absolutely lovely, and I drive past it on the way to work every day. Sadly, I will never go there ever again. Why because written on the sign is the following Farmer's market here every first and third Sunday. I'm sorry. My sweeping statement is unless you write a date on your sign advertising your event, I will never go.
Speaker 2: Spot on Chrissy Swan, who the.
Speaker 1: Hell understands the first and third Sunday of every month?
Speaker 2: Oh, jem Janet, who's remembering that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: One to do that? It means you have to go to your life and look at your calendar to look like it's too.
Speaker 1: Much Admins, stop it. Just write the dates agreed, Or you can shove your artisanal bread.
Speaker 2: I mean you're dumpster dive anyway for it, so they probably can.
Speaker 1: That's actually right. I have found a great life of bread once in a dumpster go.
Speaker 2: My sweeping statement is that if you and this is for people out there that maybe are expecting or currently going through the vibe of picking baby names, if you have two first names, you are superior in this world. For example, Adam Brody, who is currently sort of in the zeitgeist because of nobody wants this that Netflix show. Yeah, when I saw his name, I'm like, God, that's a sick name. We're going to be speaking to Jamie Oliver in the coming days. I'm like, that guy's got a great name.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a headline here, Margo.
Speaker 2: Robbie, great name. Two first names, another one, Matt Damon, great name.
Speaker 1: God, oh, I've got another one, weirdly, Jack Charles.
Speaker 2: Great name, that fair thirty, Nicole Richie.
Speaker 1: You are so superior and I'm here for the Chrissy Swan Show. One Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 4: Learn more at priceline dot com today U Slash one Pass, TC eligibility criteria and exclusions of line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's do this Swan's sweeping Steamers. Yeah. If you have the audacity to tell me that your event is on every first and third of the month, you'll never see me.
Speaker 2: Nevern and you're correct in I don't even understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand because also some months have five Sundays. Anyway, I digress.
Speaker 2: I think if you have two first names, you are superior. For example, Adam Brody, Nicole, Ritchie Jamie Oliver. Now, I'm just going to stop down and say here, my first and last name isn't two first names. No, I know you is Jack Charles holland the name is Jack Charles. So I'm not trying to up myself here, but I did change it so it sounds like two first names. Thirteen twenty four to ten. What is your sweeping statement? Give us a call and you get a Priceline pharmacy about y'all.
Speaker 1: Hello Emily, Chrissy, Hello, my baby.
Speaker 5: It should be the Crissy Jack show. Chrissy Jack is a great name.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Jack. I mean, what could we what about Chrissy and Jack? That makes better sense? Doesn't It never has to be.
Speaker 5: I'm just going, you know, off the back of Jack's statement that true first names of the name is a good name. I think it's great because I listened to you and Jack and I equally tune in for Jack.
Speaker 1: I love this, and also, you know we are becoming one person, we really are, so I feel like Chrissy is our new alter ego.
Speaker 2: I love you, Emma, great.
Speaker 5: Name, and I don't even like radio shows, but I do like you, and I must say always tune in I'm always in the car at this time. See you go, Christy, Jack, Jack shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Oh that's brilliant, Emily. What can we give you gift?
Speaker 2: Emily a Priceline pharmacy about Jane. Because you've been kind as well, We're going to send you a smart Sense blender combo from Mutuble, the number one personal blender brand in the world.
Speaker 5: We love you, em God, I didn't think I did anything. How about that? And how about the bumbaga You've brought them back.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a bum bag as well because you said nice things about my friend Jack.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Kelly Kell. What's your weeping state?
Speaker 4: No, Kel, Hi, Christy and Jack Morest. We think statement is guys that go to the Melbourne Cup and get all dressed up and don't wear socks with their shoes. It should be canceled.
Speaker 1: Nah, now here's the theme kill. Jack is the most stylish person I know, and I feel like you and I together can approach the bench of Judge Jackie and ask the moment for shoes without socks? Has it passed or is it still a thing?
Speaker 2: Okay? I would say up until Sunday. I would have said it. I would have said it's past because for the last couple of years I've always worn socks. I really like the sock.
Speaker 1: Look, yes, but you have you have not worn socks before.
Speaker 2: But on Tuesday I ditched the sock.
Speaker 1: Did you are you bringing it back?
Speaker 2: So no, I didn't love it like looking back, so I think I have to agree.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: But it depends on the outfit. It's really hard, and it depends on the person.
Speaker 1: It's hard, Kelly, it's hard.
Speaker 4: But then you see them wear pants as well that look like they're too short. Yeah, they put it on like it's.
Speaker 1: Just And the reason the reason that they wear the short pants is because they want you to see that there is no sock. That's the thing. No, it's a no win situation for you, apart from on this show, because you're getting a Priceline Pharmacy voucher for that. And thanks Scott, good on your mate. Hello Vicky, let's finish with you. What is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 6: Hi, Christian Jack. My sweeping statement is aimed at Jack Charles. I think that anybody that prefixes the word phone with I, as in iPhone is a pretentious idiot.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, does he only ever say iPhone?
Speaker 2: And did I say that?
Speaker 6: You said it earlier when you were talking about Chris's bird and first Sunday you said, oh, you just need to get out your iPhone and have a look at the date. Well, why don't you just say get out your phone or look in the calendar? You say all the time, Jackie, you maybe don't notice.
Speaker 2: I I don't know this. But also because I'm not a monster that has an Android, I have an iPhone, I say an iPhone.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send you a Priceline pharmacy voucher and a little sweet cash check from Samsung. Who appreciate your comments. I feel over the last four But no, no, no, there was love ends the Chrissy Swan Show. It's the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's talk Christmas, shall we please? Because it is November and every time at about this time of the year, it surprises me how quick Christmas is coming around.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: And there's been two signs from the universe today that I've got to pull my finger out and ask some questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, the first.
Speaker 1: Is read it. Am I overreacting with this girl that I met on Bumble because she thinks it's weird that I spend Christmas with my parents. The text message folly between these two strangers that have met on a dating app. I mean, the good thing about it is you see the red flags early.
Speaker 2: So wait, who wants to spend Christmas with their family?
Speaker 1: There's a guy and a girl. The guy responds to a question what are you doing this Christmas? And he says, I'm spending it with my family. That's what I do. The girl loses her mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't know each other properly, by the way, I don't think they've even met. They at the initial stages of getting to know each other.
Speaker 2: If I was a chick, I would think that's the biggest green flag that a guy has a relationship with his parents and family where he likes to spend it with them.
Speaker 1: I agree. And he's saying things like I love spending with my Christmas with my family. Is that a problem? She goes, that's nice for you. What do you need from me? Then? I mean, I'm a family first sort of person and Christmas Day is kind of sacrisanct.
Speaker 2: I agree. Do you remember last year I was going to have my first like I was really calling it an awphuan Christmas. My sister was living in London, my parents were going away to Queensland, and I was going to have my first Christmas.
Speaker 1: Alone and that feels sad.
Speaker 2: It felt weird and sad, and I felt like it would be wrong not seeing my parents.
Speaker 1: Are you not ready to grow up yet? No, baby Jack.
Speaker 2: I flew up in surprise them and had Christmas Day with them because I'm like, this just feels wrong.
Speaker 1: And they were in Queensland. They so did you have prawns and all that?
Speaker 2: Literally that's all we had for lunch, just bulk prawns and seafood.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the good news is that you are not overreacting. Strange guy off Reddit and you need to stick to your guns.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's one day you can do that. Also, like these days, don't people do like brunch with their family then go and see their girlfriends or boyfriends or vice versa, Like.
Speaker 1: Come on, Yeah, This text folly ends with the girls saying go f yourself able, you are so shitty and dumb. Oh my god, marry Christmas. But this inspired me to send the text message to my sister. Yeah, because you won't know this, it'll come later on in your life, when your sister gets married and whatever. When your siblings get married, it's like you've got one year off, one year on with their family. You're with their It's just confusing. So you've got to find out whose year it is. So I asked that question this morning. Turns out it's her year. I get to spend Christmas with her. Our mum is going to be in Bali with my other sister, so she's out of the equation. My sister and I sorted Christmas in about four texts.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is good, yes.
Speaker 1: Menu, I said, Look as long as there's a salmon bleanie involved, I don't care if it's sausages in bread on the barbecue. Very low key, she said, I'd be very happy with that. We took our entire Christmas day from this to this. Low key Christmas for the wind, make you call people ask whose Christmas it is. The Chrissy Swan Show, we've got some sad news in clickbait about everybody's favorite dancer.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click bait Britney spears, ha ha.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, she's still dancing. She's got the knives out in that giant travitine foyer which never involves another human being ever. I want to know. I've got some questions about Britney Spears's social media. Does sheare one of those kmart ring lights.
Speaker 2: Out everyonelutely and a tripod? She must have a tripod?
Speaker 1: She must because there's never another human being there.
Speaker 2: I think once I clocked like a gardener. I remember seeing a shadow behind her.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, really, Well, of course we're not speaking about our second favorite dancer, Britney Spears, our favorite dancer Ray Gun. Do we have some sad, sort of funereal.
Speaker 2: Music here, Yeah, I can find something, find.
Speaker 1: Something, because it's a really sad day for those that want to express their joy in life through the power of dance. Rachel Gunn, also known as Ray Gun, who set the world on fire at the Paris Olympics with her extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Performance one word to describe it, and.
Speaker 1: Take what you will from the word extraordinary. She is hanging up her dancing shoes for yes. Actually, I just want to clarify she's hanging up her public dancing shoes forever. But she has vowed that she would continue to dance, but only for her own enjoyment and frankly, that's selfish.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's for the best.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, because I'm gonna have to like peek through her window to get some joy. I want to see her dance. Don't keep that, don't hide your light under a.
Speaker 2: Bushel, ray Gun, I think. But if you want to see some good dancing, I can send you some people. I can show you some break dances I don't have. Ray Gun is one of them.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see good dancing, that's what I mean. I want to see her particular delusional, you know what I mean. Like, it's really rare to see somebody that funny.
Speaker 2: The thing is, she's a one trick pony. If you watched that Olympics performance, so all you'll need to do, Swani is jump on YouTube and watch that performance on loop. It's a bit of is what it is?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, No, I officially missed it. I officially missed it. I'm going to send myself a text message to make sure that I recheck it. Now. There was a scandal earlier on this week. I believe it was. It's all blurring into one, but Travis Kelsey's brother Jason beat up somebody who.
Speaker 2: He didn't, but he's swatted. People trolled us on Monday for saying that he beats he punched someone. He didn't. He swatted a phone.
Speaker 1: He showed, but he engaged in an act of violence. There was aggression there, There was aggression, and he used a homophobic slur which he threw back at this idiot that was attacking him. Anyway, they've got a podcast, the two brothers, and they have addressed this situation. First, we're going to hear from Jason the swatter.
Speaker 7: Me reacting gave him the time of day, and it also gave this situation notoriety. The thing that I regret the most is saying that word. To be honest and the word he used, it's just ridiculous and it takes it to another level. It's just off the wall and over the line. In the heat of the moment, I thought in my head, Hey, what can I say back to him. I'm gonna throw that right back in his face because Kim okay.
Speaker 1: Good statement. What I take from that is that he will defend his family forever and will not apologize for that. But he was upset that that awful word came out of his mouth, and I understand that appreciated. Now it's Travis's turned to weigh in.
Speaker 8: You had some clown come up to you and talk about your family, and you reacted in a way that was defending your family, and I think you owning it and you speaking about it shows how sincere you are to a lot of people in this world. You don't choose hate, you know, that's just not who you are.
Speaker 1: I just figure though, like these are Southern boys. Of course they are going to defend their family.
Speaker 2: I agree. I get that he sort of snapped in the heat of the moment. I feel like one of them maybe could have the rest of the word they use and maybe like given a shout out to the to the gays.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, probably that would have made it even sweeter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that would have looked good for Taylor.
Speaker 1: I feel like we can close the door on that and that is done. But you know, don't swat people or take it. Never choose violence.
Speaker 9: Never.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show, breaking news children under sixteen are going to be banned from using social media.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, Swannie, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't need it in my house, but that doesn't mean that it is not essential, do you know what I mean? And I think Albo said that a great line, which was, no, one's going to get in trouble if you know they do have it.
Speaker 2: No, the social media companies would be in trouble. That's trouble.
Speaker 1: But it is very the sentence sorry, mate, it's against the law is very powerful around the dinner table.
Speaker 2: That'd be pretty cool as a mum or dad to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because the thing is, you know, as kids get older in those teen years or in the tween years, it's it's very normal to go yes. So what what do you think. I don't care that says you. Yeah, okay, So it's actually fabulous to say it's against the law.
Speaker 2: Cal albow. If you've got an issue with it, I've used it.
Speaker 1: I've used that before. It's against the law. When they don't want to go to school. I'm like, I'd be all for it, don't. I don't care if you go to school or not. But it is actually against the law for you not to go.
Speaker 2: And what do they say, shut up, mam, I'll go to jail.
Speaker 1: No, it's the end of the discussion. So please, parents, enjoy that line if you haven't already started it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Hey, next increases quizzy. We have a Mitsubishi Electric Air purifier. The Mitsubishi Electric Air purifier helps improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers including dust, pollen, pet allergens, and some gas.
Speaker 1: Since the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, you know, I like to keep you updated on the pink songs that I like. I like that one too, you like this one?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's when I don't like show. Let's give away from video is awful as well.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy. You say you don't like it, but you knew every word and you were singing along with it. Have your video evidence of it.
Speaker 2: It's an ear word, but I don't. I wouldn't pick that song to listen to. It's just not It's just a bit that Nate dude get like. We don't need a song of those two together.
Speaker 1: Oh you are harsh? Hello Amy, how are you? I'm very very well. You've just knocked off work.
Speaker 2: Well done, Yes, I have finished.
Speaker 1: Do you what do you use for your chai lates? To use the powder or like you know, the tea bags, we use the tea bag.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Oh, she's a brewster. So seeing that randomly, probably should I probably should have been a context would have helped as a barrista. And that's why we went with that teacher.
Speaker 1: What is your I love barristas they do God's work. What is your least favorite order that comes out of the mouth of your customers?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: We get so many green teas and I'm just like boring.
Speaker 1: What put a bag in a hot water that's beneath you.
Speaker 2: Also make that at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Okay, let's move on to Luke.
Speaker 2: Hello, Luke Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: You're waiting for a tire puncture to get repaired? And how smart do you feel?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: I feel really smart. I just love it. I just love it. When you get a flat tyrant, it's the end of the world. And then you take it to the shop and they go, that's okay, it's just a puncture. I can fix Saturday to replace the whole tire. That's a good feeling. Yeah, it's a good feeling. Let's see if we can give one of you an even better feeling, because not only is there a bum bag up for grabster, there's also a Mitsubishi Electric Air Purify gosh. I wish we could give one to everybody.
Speaker 2: It helps improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers including dust, pollen, pet allergens, and some gases. Now, after my day off yesterday, I really could have used with one of these, because, let me tell you, I'm eighty percent gastro stop right now.
Speaker 1: Really, anyway, your names are your buzzes, Amy and Luke. It's the best of five, meaning the first one of is to get three answers correct wins this amazing Electric air Purify. Question number one, what is the name of Travis Kelsey's brother, Amy? Yes, Amy, Jason. Correct. Every time I say your name, a very rude title from the latest Taylor Swift album comes into.
Speaker 3: My Oh yes, oh I.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm so sorry. Question number two red leaf, iceberg, and butterhead. Yes, says here is they are types of letters. I didn't know that butterhead was one from.
Speaker 2: One point to Amy, one point to Luke. Question number three, Lord.
Speaker 1: From New Zealand is celebrating her twenty eighth birthday today. Can you name any one of her songs? Amy? Yes, Amy, please please say my favorite one so that we get to play a bit. Yes, enjoy this for us we create a different kind of bus. Let me be your broom. Tom's up and dancing. You can go the Quinton be all right, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Two points to Amy one to Luke. Question four is for the win. Amy.
Speaker 1: If you are a race goer, if you have not said en up to the cuff, you would know that today is Oaks Day, commonly known as Luke. Yes, Luke, it's lady. It is Lady's day.
Speaker 2: Helloallola. Question number five it is even Stephen. This is for the win for either of you.
Speaker 1: With Steria Lane is the name of a fictional street at the center.
Speaker 6: Yes, Amy, did you say with Steria Lane?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh that's from what I know.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, which TV show is? Amy? You have won the Mitsubishi Electric air purifier and the bum bag, and Luke you have won an early mark leave leave work now. Okay, that's just that's from me actually, Chrissy, Yes, my darling, can I have your neutrable?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: The christ One show? I have a situation that I need to flag with you. It's popped up on Reddit which is one of my favorite It's my new favorite time waster.
Speaker 2: You've really embraced it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've sort of come to the end of Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've finished it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've clocked that. And Reddit is it's sort of voyeuristic because A it gives you insight into what's going on in other people's lives, and b it asks for your opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. And they're generally crazy Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I know, which are rare a breed all of their own.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk to you about breaking furniture when you live in a bigger body thirteen twenty four to ten. If it's happened to you, I know that there is nothing more humiliating. You just want the ground to open up and swallow you hole. And I'm going to tell you about the situations that I have had with me and my ass and broken furniture. Am I person says this question on Reddit for demanding that my friend pays for the chair she broke. I'm going to give you a little synopsis of this. I'm not going to read it word for word. This girl, I'm sure means well, she has a friend who lives in a bigger body. She bought a brand new this this the reddit contributor bought a brand new dining setting. It obviously was not strong enough for her friend, and which most things aren't, by the way, and her friend broke the chair. Okay, so a the chair breaker would be so deeply humiliated that she would never want to see anybody that saw that ever. Ever, again, let's keep that in mind. Let's park that this girl, this friend says. I really love my friend, We're really close, but I want her to pay for the broken chair. She says. The chair creaked and then the leg bent and broke, and my friend crashed to the floor.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. It's just the way you were describing it. I didn't mean to do that. I forgot for on air. Keep going, keep keep reading.
Speaker 1: Or girl crashed to the floor with the broken chair. She hurt her elbow, and everyone was all over her trying to make her feel good, including me, her friend. She had to have an ice pack. Such was the injury.
Speaker 2: You're just really good at storytelling, so it's painted a visual like when you said she didn't she hurt her elbow. I'm seeing like an elbow stuck in floorboard now, like as if she's pierced the floor. That's because you're so good at telling stories.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a sweet try and get out of child. So this girl goes on to say, I'm only sixty kilos and like, I love her, But why would I have to buy only chairs.
Speaker 2: That Oh so the friends kim kardashit.
Speaker 1: But why would I have to buy chairs that can support thrice my own way? Uh, that's not how it works, savage. I'm going to be asking her for two hundred and fifty Oh it's euros. She's English. Ah, damn, I'm going to be asking her for two hundred and fifty euros for the damaged chair, and it can't be replaced. Okay. So here's the thing. Do not ever speak of this moment that you witnessed ever again. If you really love your friend, really love her, pretend it never happened. Never speak of it again. Replace the chair, crowdfund, start up, start up and go fund me. Suddenly live with a three piece set, not a four piece. Under no circumstances must you ask your beloved friend to replace this chair? All right? Never ever, I.
Speaker 2: Think that goes definitely this story, but even obviously here we're talking about when you've lived, when you live in a bigger body and this happens, I think just generally, Swanny, if I invite you over to my home and you break I agree of ours.
Speaker 1: I knocked something.
Speaker 2: This happened to me three weeks ago with my best friend Christine Okad. I knocked a really expensive I'm talking expensive. I knocked it how much justercause she's rich, just five hundred dollars right, And I was like, well, I was a bit sassy. I was like, well, you put it in a silly position. It shouldn't be there. We're eating sushi and I'm trying to lean over here.
Speaker 1: You're panicking because you know that's your minimum repayment per month on your credit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: She was very like humble about and said, you don't need to pay for that. It's happened in my apartment where someone's spilter drink and damage something. Yes, I'm like, you don't need to pay for that because I'm hosting you in my home. It's on me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more. Yeah, there is there is nothing. You could burn my house down to the ground.
Speaker 2: You'll do that because you're a part of Maine.
Speaker 1: Believing just rubble, and I would never ever ask you to replace it. I have replaced things that have been broken by people that live in bigger bodies, that live in smaller bodies, but particularly those people that break things as I have broken. I broke a camp bed on national television in Big Brother because I weighed more than the capacity that it would hold. And it is the most humiliating moment of your life. You never feel less than the human when that happens. And I've broken couches, Mike, I mean.
Speaker 2: What were you doing on the couch when you broke it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just like I just yeah right now, I just jumped on it.
Speaker 2: When have you broken furnit? Jackson?
Speaker 1: I've told you that in compact.
Speaker 2: I know. That's why I expose you. And if you live in a bigger body, we want to hear from you as well. Thirty twenty four teen, talk to.
Speaker 1: Us about the chairs that have broken, Chrissy Swanshow is it ever okay for some to ask someone to pay for something that they broke in their house because they were too big, they're over capacity? Equally, have you ever broken something with your ginormous juicy bum like I have. Leah, Hello, Hi, how are you? What got broke at your place?
Speaker 3: So I had a similar incident where my friend actually sat down on a timber patio piece of furniture and she is enjoying life as we'd like to call it, and she sat down and it broke. But my initial reaction was just to lie and say, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought we fixed that. I just cannot comprehend how you could ask someone to pay for something when they are mortified. You can tell on their face they are so embarrassed, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's the worst moment of her life. She has never felt less than. And then her friend, who she's supposed to love and be loved in return, is saying this air is more important than you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's such a materialistic thing and everything is cheap anyway these days, Like, I just cannot comprehend how you could ask for friends to do it. It's the meanest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: It is the mainest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Priceline pharmacy voucher for you, Leah. Let's go to Matthew.
Speaker 1: Hello, Matthew, what did you bright?
Speaker 8: It was Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: It was a trampoline, but it was the neighbor at the back of us. Kim, I jumped over on Christmas station.
Speaker 10: Yeah, come on, jump on the trampoline first, I said, Okay, did a few jumps straight through or broken?
Speaker 7: You never got to use it, So, Kim, if you're out there, sorry.
Speaker 1: Like straight through the campas of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've broken two more as well, especially one of those ones that they're using a gym. Jumped straight through that one.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're not designed for human bodies.
Speaker 2: No, and those barriers they hurd around and that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh, forget about it.
Speaker 2: I see also.
Speaker 1: I see also the white capacity in lifts. I mean, I'm not good at maths, but I look at it and I go, okay, so this lift can hold eleven people or five hundred killers. I'm like, what person weighs fifty kilos?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What you carry that around in my backpack?
Speaker 2: Most lifts are eleven hundred kilos surely.
Speaker 1: Yes, or like twenty people. It is off. It's off.
Speaker 2: What's what I hate in the lift? In those scenarios when it starts beeping and you look at you're looking around, I'm like, I'm not getting out mate, got places to.
Speaker 1: Cod, I know, and it brings back very bad memories of public weigh ins when I was in grade five in front of women called faith all right, pharmacy voucher for you. Luckily they don't sell trampolines there. Hello, Amanda, Hey guys, how are you going? What'd you break? Would you break?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: What wasn't me?
Speaker 9: I had a friend come over for some alone time and the bed ended up breaking. And the sad part was it was a brand new bed, twelve hundred dollars half for half of the money. No, sorry, not my problem.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm sorry to tell you this, Manda, but it takes two to tango, and it is not. If there's two of you on the bed and the little one says roll over, you are equally complicit in the breaking of that mattress of the base. Correct.
Speaker 9: You're probably right, Christy, probably right?
Speaker 1: Right? Was it worth it, Amanda? Would you go back and do it all again? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we like to hear. See.
Speaker 1: Life is more important than a bed, bas.
Speaker 2: I would say, who was Actually I'm not going to say that, Jacinta. Let's finish with you.
Speaker 1: Don't say that I'll just sit up, Hi, Chrissy, Hi Jack, talk to me about what you have broken and where and who saw it and thank God that you can talk about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can only just talk about it, Christy Eve than it was about twenty years ago. It was in rays outdoors and I sat on one of those camping tables, you know the ones that's like a square table.
Speaker 6: It's got the four little squared.
Speaker 2: Oh god, the chairs are like attached to the table.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, with the metal they're quite climsy. And on that and the whole table collapsed to the ground and oh my family just scattered and left me. And I was laughing so much with embarrassment.
Speaker 1: It up because you do what were you thinking? You turned it into a sea saw with no one on the other end. The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's do this, Chrissies click clearly out of here for a Thursday. I hope you're feeling okay after the election result. Everyone's a bit flat. I've got lots of I mean, I'm just I'm one of these people that like buries my head in the sand and just doesn't deal with anything. So I don't really know what it means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Text messages from friends feeling very sad and depressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've noticed that on Instagram as well a lot of people in their stories. I'm like, it's something wrong with me that I am not caring.
Speaker 1: You know, we are dead insight, which is that you know, generally is not a great thing, but on big emotional days like today, I think it works for us.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Ariana Grande. By the way, are you looking forward to seeing the new Wicked film?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 1: Are you going to see it at the same time? I am?
Speaker 2: I am. I'm going to those beautiful industry premiere nights.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited to go. You do realize that you have to wear pink and green and that is not a color combination. I knew that you didn't read that part since why because they're the colors of wickeds and you must do it.
Speaker 2: You can over the edge today. I've got a green Carqui suit that.
Speaker 1: I will that's not the right green?
Speaker 2: Well does it specify what color green?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: But you know, the Wicked green?
Speaker 2: Who do they want us to give it a good review or not?
Speaker 1: If you don't turn up like Jim Carrey from the mask. Then you are official disowned. No, I'm very excited, but I don't have anything to wear either. Let's talk about it around a grande she I mean, obviously you know, as previously mentioned, I have not seen the film, but she's going to be amazing. I've seen enough of the trailer. She has announced a surprising change of Korea, and I'm going to play you a grab of her statement, and then I want to talk to you about everything. Jack.
Speaker 10: I'm going to say something so scary it's gonna scare my fans and everyone. I'm always gonna make music, I pinky promise, but I don't think doing it at the rate that I've been doing it for the past ten years is where I see the next ten years. I think I love acting, I love musical theater. I think finding roles to use these parts of myself and some songs like it really does in a different way than songwriting.
Speaker 1: So there you go. I'm sad because I love her pop music.
Speaker 2: So do I Swanny. That does make me sad. Like her last album positions, I love nearly every song.
Speaker 1: Did say though that I mean that the caveat there is that she's not going to record. At the rate that she has been.
Speaker 2: Her label will almost making her push out an album every two years, so maybe it'll just be every three or four.
Speaker 1: So when it's not a complete loss, I can cop that later on in this podcast that she did, it's called Las Culturistasy.
Speaker 2: I love saying strong name and with that guy from SNL who we love, Magic Bowen Yang He she.
Speaker 1: Did an impersonation of Hermione Granger. Enjoy it. And then I'm going to comment, you do your harmonium pression.
Speaker 9: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Wrongs spleech. Wrong's speech.
Speaker 1: Is that no, you can't. So here's the thing. She is so talented. She's an incredible mimic. She's an incredible singer, she's an incredible dancer. She's really funny, she's a comedian. She can act beautifully. Remember how impressed we were with her on Saturday Night Life. It was extraordinary.
Speaker 2: The media abilities were fantastic.
Speaker 1: I can see how someone with her enormous breadth of talent looks at pop music and goes, I've got more to give. Yeah, I've got more to give, and I want to give it.
Speaker 2: And I've also given so much to pop music already, Let's try something new man that.
Speaker 1: Is correct, So go well, Ariana Grande, Let's start check in with Barry Kagan and our favorite girl, Sabrina Carpenter. They are still going out and here is proof.
Speaker 2: Are you in a relationship with Sabrina carr I you do this. You don't have to, and that's why I ask permission for listen.
Speaker 1: I'm incredibly blessed such a strong, independent lady who's massively talented and very special. Lua, you got me.
Speaker 10: You're not a vampire.
Speaker 1: Also, what is that video clip where they are all over each other like nsfw is it tastes?
Speaker 2: Is it taste? Or please? Please please please, please please please.
Speaker 1: You got to take one look at that and you know that they're in a relationship. For God's sake, you don't act that horny.
Speaker 2: That was like six months ago. Maybe they've broken up. You'll never leave him? Have you seen saltburn? Come on? Regulates Tim and joeler up next. Thank you for filling in for me yesterday. Black is have a beautiful nightswanting.
Speaker 1: Love your seat tomorrow. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this Head to novapodcast dot com. Do you