Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on No. One hundred. Guys, two words, it's your favorite time of the week.
Speaker 2: It's Aldi Special by three words.
Speaker 3: You'd say that.
Speaker 1: It's actually four words Eldie Special by time. That ain't two words stuff special.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: He is in a mood.
Speaker 2: I'm not in the mood. You're putting me in a mood.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting you in a mood.
Speaker 2: You're in a mood.
Speaker 1: You've walked into the studio in a move.
Speaker 3: Guys, three words, Audi's special buy four word time.
Speaker 2: I Thin'm gonna throw at you, not even a bin.
Speaker 3: Well, on the weekend, the sales turned into chaos.
Speaker 1: Hang on, is this for the Aldie merch that I've seen them advertising everywhere else?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: They had Aldie tracksuits and Aldie slash.
Speaker 2: Sorry I should point out for our listeners in Brighton, Aldi is a discounted supermarket and on Saturday and Wednesdays?
Speaker 1: Was it midweek?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they do special by day where there's you know, my big gardening week and then there's cheap with the.
Speaker 1: Snippers big ones. Is Ski Week huge?
Speaker 2: Also outdoor furniture is massive. Ski Week must be coming up, Yes, it would be. I reckon, we've probably missed it. They do it in summer.
Speaker 1: I reckon it might be coming up.
Speaker 3: This ship fight was for the crofton cast.
Speaker 1: A Laurence Gone before, remember jas in Lockdown years ago. Jay sent me to go and buy some for his wife and he made me do it live on the show. It was my first elder experience. Actually for everyone in Melbourne to listen to you. And I cried because the lady yelled at me because I was going against the traffic to try and get the crofton.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was the Dutch ovens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wanted a Dutch oven and and then Jace gave me his credit card to pay for it because his wife wanted the collection. So not only was I carrying all the cast iron pots and pans, then the checkout is are you fasted, oldie? Oh my gosh. They push you through and you got to pack your own trolleys. And then I went to pay and Jason taking all the money out of his card so I couldn't pay for it. So actually you're still owning money for that. I had to pay for the set.
Speaker 2: You can have the cross I know.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I don't want the Croft and I want my money honey.
Speaker 3: What do you mean they make you pack your own Well, they.
Speaker 1: Just like scanning it down the end.
Speaker 2: How high in and unrelatable are you? You'd be one of those little gourmet supermarket shoppers, like.
Speaker 1: A gum tree. Yeah, I love the gum Tree, but you've got to sell your car to go there. I like the I g A and depends.
Speaker 2: Some of the nice independent I gas are very boogel like.
Speaker 1: I quite like those like Woolworth's Metros met Mini Metro Mini. You know why, because we're not shopping for a fan, We're shopping for a couple or a single.
Speaker 3: We're just getting a basket.
Speaker 2: I like the high end ones you know where it's like they have the juice squeezing machine and the can.
Speaker 1: I just anyone Burton that is sowanky.
Speaker 2: I think they need to ditch the macaroon freezer. It's not very popular, is that. I just feel like it would have been fifteen years ago when they came out. No sorry fridge, but like really we need a hot pasta bar strong. Empty that and fill it with paddle pops.
Speaker 1: Some of themselves sushi in things now too. Downstairs here in South Melbourne, is it coals or wool's down here. It's it's pretty fancy. It's got some fancy sections. It's not Aldi that main.
Speaker 3: Nuts, right, So the crofton Cast aluminium range. Who knew how popular it was. Dozens of shoppers rushed to get their hands on it. I got thirteen of them today. It was crazy. One social media user.
Speaker 1: Revealed thirteen pots bro.
Speaker 3: I just wanted an air fryer, and I'm fining to get through with Matuli.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. The problem is, and Ali special buy is like when you go to Bunnings, you know, when you go for one thing and then you end up walking out with twenty.
Speaker 1: But he didn't need to get an air fryer on Special Buys Day, right, because they're there all the time.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're there all the time, unless it's kitchen week there might be.
Speaker 1: Multiple Therefore there's kitchen week.
Speaker 2: I took Felix, my ten year old with me one der no. I was, honey, that's right. I took Hardy, the eight year old, and I said, when these doors open, we have to run for this outdoors.
Speaker 1: That's what you made me do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Lou sent me down for one of those bloody egg chairs.
Speaker 1: What's an egg chair, egg on egg chick and egg chair not an egg chair.
Speaker 2: And those doors open and we ran and my son just threw his arms on top of the box and went ols house howse and just started screaming at this old lady.
Speaker 1: Bractly what you told him to do?
Speaker 2: Quite physically?
Speaker 1: So did you get your egg check?
Speaker 2: Got the eig chack?
Speaker 1: And would you do with it?
Speaker 2: Started?
Speaker 1: Did you ever hang? Is that one you hang from the roof? They freak me out, those ones that hang from the roof.
Speaker 2: Are you scared? You scared? Big girls? Get off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know when people have to like they like both, they use like chag big chunky jake.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't want to be the one to break the ing cha Oh.
Speaker 1: Not, this thing is going to fall onto the ro Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling Good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren Bolly Them on Socials