Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on the way that Dance Bra little Man Trip with before. Good day, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. We're filming at night last week, it was slightly earlier. We've had some documents to sign we have. I'm sure you guys will hear more about that soon. But yeah, it is nighttime outside. It's getting very dark and it feels a little bit foreign. But it reminds me of when we had Lockey made one who's now late one.
Speaker 2: He's now father, he is a father now adulations lucky.
Speaker 3: I'd love to have him on as a father to discuss being a father as well, the changes. How good is baby Remy, like, does she sleep through the night?
Speaker 1: These things.
Speaker 2: It would be good to get update Becauselachlan was a regular figure on the show.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: I think he's had three appearances from memory, quite a few.
Speaker 1: What's your guess? Three or four?
Speaker 2: I want to say maybe four.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go conservative with the three. Maybe four.
Speaker 3: He was on very early we had conspiracy episodes. Some of you guys that have listened since the start. Loved having Lockie on.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy episodes are good. There's just not that many conspiracies out there.
Speaker 3: And last time we spoke to him, he said he didn't have any conspiracies in the bank.
Speaker 2: Creator to go, Ben Swanson he also likes conspiracies, Yes, he does, Dear Sunday, I'm just hard these days. I feel like every conspiracy is known and talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're having a look before because we wanted to talk a little bit about them. So if you guys have any that we might not know of, or just like I guess, a case or a story. It can even be a bit true crimey. Yes, I like a bit of true crime, as do I. I love watching some of those videos on TikTok and they've got like part one, two, three, and then you end up watching a whole documentary.
Speaker 2: Does that? Gabby Potito one, i'ven't watched it yet.
Speaker 1: I haven't either.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting that one, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Sixty eight. He's been on two times so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, three, I feel like it's three.
Speaker 2: I've got I thought we did Crack four Lucky.
Speaker 3: But Conspiracy Theory episode one, I've got episode sixty eight, and then I've also got episode thirty six four.
Speaker 2: Years What is that? So he'd become last time he came on was what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, we're selling air fresheners. That would have been like nearly two years ago. Sure, yeah, that's close to to no doubt.
Speaker 1: Look at that. What a coincidence. Look what I'm wearing?
Speaker 2: Oh, the same show, I reckon.
Speaker 3: I've worn this shirt four times on the podcast in what two hundred and sixty four episodes? Yep, and he happened to be in one of them. There you go, what a coincidence? Out lucky story game?
Speaker 1: Deal, do you have them ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got one right.
Speaker 3: I read first last week, so you read first this week. Just to update you, guys, we do the story game every week. We've adapted it from backside in the UK. Our game is a bit different though. We have to pick the true story. We have to find the truth within the fake. Yes, yeah, so, deal was going to read out three stories, three headlines. Two of them have been made up. One of them's real.
Speaker 1: I am on a hot losing street.
Speaker 2: You're old, you're oh and three, I'm two and one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So let's go here, see how I go today. I'm going to try my hardest, but I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself because I'll crumble.
Speaker 2: Story number one QR code stickers mysteriously appear on one thousand Munich graves. Authorities in Munich, Germany, are investigating the sudden appearance of QR code stickers on approximately one thousand graves. Visitors reported scanning the codes, which led to various unrelated websites, including advertisements and prank videos. The motive behind this act remains unclear, and officials are working to remove the stickers and identify those responsible.
Speaker 1: Like me to move on, yes please.
Speaker 2: Story number two. Norwegian town bands walking while using phones after spy in accidents. The small town of Aldasnez, Norway, has passed a controversial new rule banning residents from walking while using their smartphones in busy public areas. The decision comes after a series of minor accidents, including people walking into street signs, cyclists, and even falling into a canal. Police say enforcement will focus on education rather than fines, but repeat offenders could face a three hundred krona penalty.
Speaker 1: Move on please.
Speaker 2: Story number three. Saudi Arabia announces plans for world's first air conditioned outdoor highway. Saudi Arabia has reportedly unveiled plans to build the words first air conditioned outdoor highway as part of its Vision twenty thirty initiative. The proposed ten kilometer stretch near Riad would use massive soul of powered cooling systems to lower road temperatures for drivers. Officials claim the project is aimed at reducing heat related vehicle breakdowns and making summer travel more comfortable. However, in environmental groups of raised concerns over the energy consumption required for such a system.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of pressure on this now, I said, I didn't.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of pressure on this one.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to feel the pressure. But I'm feeling it a little bit. Do you want to hear some of my thinking or should we just go straight into it.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to hear the thinking. Yeah, probably need the thinking today, all right. Thinking story one gut feeling is it's the truth. Story number two, which was the that's the Norwegian town.
Speaker 3: Norwegian Town sounds eerily similar to like a chat GPT from last week, which was something to do with the traffic lights and the smiley faces and stuff like that, and like I said, like, I got it wrong obviously, as I have with all of them. But I've seen stuff like that before. So there's a world where it can be true. And I'm going to rule that one out as the true one, and then the third one is read. And I know that in Saudi Arabia they do some crazy stuff. I think they have a World Cup coming their way four, I want to say, so they want to get that up and running for twenty thirty pretty sure, And I can also see a world in which that could happen. But I'm thinking what would the benefit of an air condition highway be. I'm going to lock in the first one because I think that that's something that we would have done, not on a grave site, but I feel like people would have done that as a prank and they find it funnier because it was at a cemetery.
Speaker 1: Is it true you've.
Speaker 2: Broken the streak? Yeah, he's got one right. Story number one true.
Speaker 1: Oh that is relieving.
Speaker 2: Story number one true.
Speaker 1: That is very relieving.
Speaker 3: What I'm just trying to think when as soon as you were saying it, and like the depth you went into and stuff, my gut feeling was instant that I feel like it's real. And then all I was doing in my head was trying to confirm that the others are faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Oh that's relieving, very relieving.
Speaker 2: My god, all right, GBT was hard this week. I ye, really, it gave me some horrible ones first, as.
Speaker 3: Did I all right. New study finds that checking your phone first thing in the morning can increase stress levels by up to forty percent. A recent study from the New Zealand Institute of Mental Health has revealed that people who check their phones immediately after waking up experience a forty percent increase in stress and anxiety levels throughout the day. Doctor Emily Carter, the lead researcher, says that the influx of notifications, emails, and social media updates can triggered the brain's stress response before it has fully woken up. We recommend waiting at least thirty minutes before engaging with screens in the morning. Carter advisors instead try stretching, drinking water, or going outside in some fresh air findings, eighty five percent of the survey respondents admitted they still reach for their phone within the first five minutes of waking up.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's story number one.
Speaker 3: New traffic laws could see mobile phone finds increase by fifty percent. Drivers caught using their mobile phones behind the wheell could soon face even harsher penalties, with a proposed law set to increase fines by fifty percent in an effort to curb distracted driving. Currently finds vary by state in Australia, whilst with some exceeding one thousand dollars, but road safety advocates argue that even stricter penalties are needed to prevent accidents. Distracted driving is now one of the leading causes of road fatalities, said Transport Minister Greg Dawson. We need to send a clear message that using your phone while driving is simply not worth the risk. The proposal is expected to be debated in Parliament next month, with many supporting tougher penalties to improve road safety. Story number three, the highest of a thousand eggs in Pennsylvania becomes a who done it? That police have yet to crack little pun I like that, I like it, I like it four days after the theft that law enforcements say could have been tied to the sky high cost of eggs. No leads have come in yet. Trooper first Class Megan Fraser and, a spokesperson for Pennsylvania State Police, said on Wednesday, we're relying on leads from people from the community, so we're hoping that somebody knows something and they'll give us some tips. Police are following up with any potential possible witnesses and looking into surveillance footage that could help them identify the perpetrator as they race to solve the mystery.
Speaker 2: Three good stories.
Speaker 1: So you want the stories again? They're the headlines.
Speaker 2: I've got them. I've got them. One and two are good stories. Yes, I think I'm going to rule out three. Three sounds a bit like murder mystery board game. Yeah, I don't know, but I don't mind it. In two are very good.
Speaker 3: Number one is check the phone in the stress levels see phones correct finds increase.
Speaker 2: Both of them are good. Both of them makes sense. Yeah, and then the phone one would make sense for sure. It's tough to pick between. Yeah, it really is. Okay, I feel like the true one the phone one that's not true, No, which one's true? Number three really fucking hell?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Wow. I would have never guessed that the highest of one hundred thousand eggs.
Speaker 2: The highest of that one didn't even sound real. No, wow, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I did with chat gpt this week though, really really told chat gpt to just make the stories less funny, because yeah, yeah, because the problem that I've found with the stories were they were trying to be too witty and too smart, too funny, And if they're like that every week, then you might be able.
Speaker 2: To pick it a bit easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I tried to find more vanilla stories. I guess that made sense, and I guess it works, But.
Speaker 2: I would have never picked a thousand eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's that US news. And that's the.
Speaker 2: Last of one thousand eggs.
Speaker 3: February sixth and yeah, apparently egg prices are getting so high.
Speaker 2: So someone stole a thousand eggs.
Speaker 1: I reckon surely that they were trying to steal something else.
Speaker 2: And then there happened to also be a thousand eggs there.
Speaker 1: But it was an egg truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On the weekend, we went and played paddle with rog We did.
Speaker 2: How good is that great?
Speaker 3: But it was also so so difficult because we only had three We searched far and wide, basically Pete, one of our friends. He pulled out lates, which was very annoying to be honest, and I hope he sees this.
Speaker 2: We asked over eleven ten eleven people. Eleven got eleven.
Speaker 3: Nose and it was within like a twenty four hour period, so I understand why people had weekend.
Speaker 2: Plan eleven noses a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just makes me feel like people don't like us as people. So we had to play with three, which was it was difficult.
Speaker 3: We did one v one, then we did two v one, but it's designed to be a two v two.
Speaker 2: Court is big as hard. It's a different game one v one on a doubles a sorry, on a regular paddle court.
Speaker 3: Do you love the sport though? I do love I love the sport. I love the sport and hopefully we'll be doing something with West Coast Paddle soon, one of the great sports in the world. So yeah, we want to go to paddle, we want to go on play, we want to have fun, and we want to get rog again.
Speaker 2: So it was his first time playing. He enjoys the sport. He liked it got better near the end too, he did.
Speaker 3: We had low expectations of him and he exceeded them.
Speaker 2: Just yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we'll get a few more to play and we'll show you guys what it's all about. But we're very excited for that and I just want to I just want to play more. Like if there was something closer to home, it would bet.
Speaker 2: Everything's thirty plus minutes away. There's only three paddle courts in w A and they're all north all two of them north through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's one in the Swan Valley, so that's also like half hour. But that one's like overpriced because it's like a boutique spa type of place.
Speaker 1: Twenty five per person.
Speaker 3: It's not too bad. It's a bit more than the others, but that would be cool. It's like a instead of the blue court, they've got like a clay court.
Speaker 1: Via that type of color. It's very aesthetic.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should play.
Speaker 3: That's where we go and play with Kylie and Grace instagrammy yeah photos and that on the clay court. On the clay court, I like that we can.
Speaker 1: Wear all white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we're at Wimbleden.
Speaker 1: French Open French.
Speaker 3: They were like they wear white as well, even though they don't have to na, but it looks cool when the Clay's.
Speaker 1: All over them.
Speaker 2: Ye that extra heroes bro.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I just want to get rog on this fucking show man who never come on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, we always try.
Speaker 3: We told you guys that we're going to do revision for the Spanish lessons that we've been doing. Now we've got information a lot. Now we've got maybe i'll say sixty percent of what we've learned written down. Maddie d doesn't provide that for us.
Speaker 1: However, we do.
Speaker 3: Appreciate his teaching and how good he is what he does, and he's also learning as well.
Speaker 1: You need to remember that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Megan's been writing down stuff for us, which is great, and we've put it into chat GPT and said pop quiz, a little pop quiz. So let's go through this. We'll see how well we go. There's about thirty of them. Will zip through them and we'll see how we go. They didn't do the best quiz like it's just.
Speaker 1: Word translate, word translate.
Speaker 3: I'd love to put it into action, but I guess maybe Meghan and I don't know if it's a Megan or Meghan, but maybe her and Maddie d can make a quiz.
Speaker 1: For us for next week.
Speaker 3: That'd be good, so they can actually give us phrases and stuff like that to answer.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's have a look at some of these. We're kicking it off. How do we say that? One again? Yeah? Two? Because I'm pretty sure the why is just like an e, that's a and what was that? It's it's gott to question to you? And you?
Speaker 2: Is that what it means?
Speaker 1: Should we lock that in?
Speaker 2: I want to say, and you and you?
Speaker 3: Let let's lock it in? Going down here, yeah, come on? One from one good start?
Speaker 2: Ihoro his brother, and I'm sure Ihor must be brother. Yeah, going down same same Why did it put them together? Confusing me? Yeah, okay, brother, I'm ticking that off.
Speaker 1: Let's ticket ticket off?
Speaker 3: Soho his son famos, let's go come on, come on, not even checking the answer for that. Mirda that ship yeah, so these are both insults. So mirda ship five, which was.
Speaker 2: All right, ask me a beer, please pass me? That's right? A last Navid Dad, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: Ry Christmas salud, which is cheers and also cheers, luego a.
Speaker 2: See you later. Yeah, like a good yeah, it's like casual.
Speaker 3: Let's have a little double check number ten later beautiful and just on that one before where we had chiitten chin and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So we had cheers for a toast and the formal a formal which.
Speaker 3: Was beautiful salude is Kissierra reservoir una messa reserve one table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that like I would like to reserve a table. I would like I would like reserve a table. I'd like to reserve a table. Yeah, yeah, I would like to reserve same beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, then we have commerstas. So, good morning. How are you? That's twelve, Yes, let's go.
Speaker 3: All right, it's like good, I'm well, yeah, I'm good, I'm well thirteen.
Speaker 1: Look for the answer. I'm good, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 3: What's up up? Not even we just had it. That's good morning, we just had it. Oh, just take bro away. What's up, sister? Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's Upamo?
Speaker 2: My name?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Maamo my name.
Speaker 2: That's a that's something, bitch, that's a very offensive.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think, son.
Speaker 2: Of a son of a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's go let's go.
Speaker 2: Quiet, sit down, something is shut up, sit down. The same thing. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like where we're up to es. So that is I'm well and and you beautiful. That had that as.
Speaker 2: Well, Alice Navidad if a lease, and.
Speaker 1: We had Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Let's go los numeros, Soko says.
Speaker 1: Whever.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, astago chic goes astellaego chickas So that's like see you always see your girls.
Speaker 1: Yep, concert to Madre.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful, concert concent to your mom. I feel like it's rude, but I can't remember something like that.
Speaker 3: Conche are conce to Madre. I'm just gonna have a look at the answer. Oh just as very offensive phrase used as an insult. Maybe it doesn't have a direct translation.
Speaker 1: So we're right again. I love you, yep, el Padre like that dad?
Speaker 2: Is that ele Madre? Mom elmano my brother, my sister, my sister, my son, Like yeah, yeah, that's oh yeah. The father, the father, the mother, the brother, the sister, the son, the daughters. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Actually, how do you guys do?
Speaker 2: I would say I done really well. Seventy five for sure, maybe more. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm thinking like we only got one wrong.
Speaker 2: We were good. Let's have a lot has stuck. It'd be harder if it was in English, and then we had to say how to say for sure? But that's where we're going to next. Well, let's okay, and you too, brother son.
Speaker 1: Brother eho, Let's go ms ship.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Yes, ye Sierra Reservoir.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, comes us, yes, comes uses.
Speaker 1: Then we have what's up, bro? Good mornings?
Speaker 3: We had the same yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, my name is more yes, son of a bitch. Obviously that was contes yeah no, no, yeah, yes, okay, good, shut up, sit down.
Speaker 2: That one's Cali Cali calient call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, something like that. Okay. Then we had I'm good and you so is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go at least Navi Dad?
Speaker 1: And where.
Speaker 2: Where I forgot that one?
Speaker 1: Be least Navid Dad? And then what is it? What's the middle bit? Is a y a last Navi Dad? At least.
Speaker 2: Yeahev or something.
Speaker 1: Let's have a quick look.
Speaker 2: Twenty five a year and yeah, yeah the numbers, So how do they say the numbers?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: Is it like Italian?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, like the actual word.
Speaker 2: The numbers, No, lost numerals.
Speaker 1: Lost numeros. And that was.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who know, who know those things, they.
Speaker 2: Those Italian I don't know. I say it's some nuevo and then the yes or something yes, yes, let's.
Speaker 1: Have a quick little run through here, Yes, who know? Does thress quatro?
Speaker 2: Where where the yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Chico Chica. Then we had the okay something.
Speaker 2: Madre, I don't know, love, we haven't learned, we haven't learned those Wait, so it's just it's el men for the men laugh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so l ljo madremana like, there we go. We're pretty good. I'm actually very impressed with our progress.
Speaker 1: We've done pretty well.
Speaker 2: I think stringing on our toes trying to have a conversation would still be very hard, but we'd understand the general consensus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we know.
Speaker 3: If someone's asking a question, we'd pick up things. And I might even start watching a bit of Narcos again just to get back to it, just an excuse to watch it again and learn a little bit like that great stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, that's Spanish section done. It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions. Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest.
Speaker 2: Just listen to the latest pod and had a flashback to when I worked at a car wash when I was sixteen. There's always some dodgy characters working at car washess and my colleagues were no different. One was a scrawny drug dealer who would use the car wash to help his side hustle. His customers would drive in get a car wash like any other customer, but then be dealt some goods in the process. That's genius. That is genius, honestly. Another was a man child who would skateboard, wear backward caps, and consume Monster Energy drinks on the regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Boy, the man child, let's call him Mitch. Once told me a story about the dealer, call him Dean. You know you hear that name too much, like too many Baby Dean's Dean, Baby Dean bro Little Bean Dean. He said, when Dean was fourteen, his girlfriend cheated on him, so to get back at her, he did the only logical thing to do. He proceeded to sleep with their mum.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The mom then got pregnant and went ahead with the baby.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: This is some some trash right here, This is some trailer park trash. Obviously, I didn't believe this story and thought Mitch was taking the piss. But then one day Dean asked me to close up as he's leaving early and getting picked up by someone. This someone then arrives and it's none other than the mum and his child. They fit the profile of how Mitch described them perfectly, and my jaw hit the floor. This story was completely real, and we believe that source because it's a trust. We know this guy and he's a trusted trusted man, trusted great. He wouldn't lie to us because he never has. He's a great individual, a great human. Bro. Drug dealing at the Wash. I like it.
Speaker 1: Well, it is like an ultimate money Launders breaking bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, So he's an entrepreneur, young father. Yeah he's making it happen. Bro. But still that moment, Bro, when you because you would think that story is fake, Mitch. You know this man child with it telling you with a backwards cap and a skateboard in his hand. Then you see the car pull up, Bro, the Commodore, and you think, oh my goodness, who's to seat in the back, crazy Bro, shout out Dino. Man, He's just trying to make a living for his family.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for footy deal footies nearly back.
Speaker 2: Are we two weeks from round.
Speaker 4: Round?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not too far away. Very excited.
Speaker 2: You know, a couple of pre season games are happening. Unfortunately, some players are already going down, some big names. Happens every preseason.
Speaker 1: I just want to quickly talk about this. So I don't know if you saw it.
Speaker 3: Dan Gorainge has kicked back off started his podcast again and he was talking about what you would do to see your team win a premiership, the lengths you would go to you.
Speaker 2: Would lose a leg? Did he say stop going to the pub? Yeah? So the question was basically, what would you do to see your team win a premiership? But whatever forfeit it is, it is for the last seven years of your life. So for example, you've got seven years to live post premiership win. Then you only have to deal with whatever it is for seven so as you see the flag and then you're going to die in seven years or is it the punishment is seven years after the flag, So you've got seven years to live and that's how you're going to spend those seven years. But you get to see a flag.
Speaker 3: So let's just say, for our argument's sake, you get told that you're terminally ill and they say you've probably got seven years left.
Speaker 1: You've probably got seven years? What would you do?
Speaker 2: And some of the things that these boys were doing crazy?
Speaker 4: What it was?
Speaker 2: It started off tame is more like never go to the pub.
Speaker 1: I'll just play the clip.
Speaker 5: And this is like, how far are you willing to go with your last seven years? You haven't seen him for the Saints. You might have seen him in seven years live.
Speaker 4: What would you do? Would you give up eating chocolate?
Speaker 2: Absolutely would give up eating.
Speaker 5: I think toilet every time you have a toilet number two, out, toilet papers out sand papers in.
Speaker 2: See I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm still doing it.
Speaker 2: Would you do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? See Blues in a flag give up going to the pub.
Speaker 1: I could do it. I have to do it. I'll give the other way seven years to.
Speaker 4: Sleep and I can see Blues fla haven't seen them win one yet.
Speaker 2: Get your team's.
Speaker 5: Guernsey tattooed on your tour so full body tattoo.
Speaker 4: In color. Actually I would I go that. I'm still gone this.
Speaker 2: Far like ship down loser foot is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: I'd lose a leg and then I go as far as if they said, now eat it.
Speaker 3: I listened to the full podcast and he said, oh, but I get to choose the way I eat it, so I get to barbecue at myself and then eat it.
Speaker 1: And then someone said, oh, they're going.
Speaker 3: To get Ai to like show what he looks like after all of that, like a leg off eating a leg on it.
Speaker 2: With a cart and jumper tattooed on his body.
Speaker 3: The co host Oli Gill, he made a good point about the tattoo. He said he wouldn't do it, but it's only for the last seven years of your life and then you're you're gone, so like you're not wearing it around forever.
Speaker 2: But if you say you, then like it's not your last seven years, it's just you have to do this for seven years. Then you get in the tattoo, so you're still going to live, but you got to get that tato, so like you're going to live for the next whatever, no, eighty years with the big na on your tour.
Speaker 3: So but if I had seven years to let you do it, you guarantee your flag. Is everything else in my life good or is it just regular? No, you're doing bro, it's actually probably horrible time. Yeah, And then you've got this fucking tattoo on your tour. So well, let's just that'll get all inflected. Let's take the terminally ill part away, and let's just say that after the seven years tick over, you just drop dead and it's just an it's a normal death. It's fine, Okay, you just fall asleep and never wake up. It's after the seven years. Yeah, so you can live your life to the fullest in those seven years or live your life to the leastest. But you've got a flag.
Speaker 2: It's I do like the pub thing I could do, I think, yeah, yeah, chocolate I could do. Yeah, I'm not No limbs are losing getting lost, Bro, I'm not cutting off a fucking foot. No way, bro sold Stumpy shout out LaVar ball Bro. Goddamn well, Bro, he lost the ball, Yeah, the ball of his foot. But yeah, I mean, you know there's people like Rog who just he thinks he's overdue for a flag. It's been two years.
Speaker 3: The preckro just just a freak in general. Oh how about this, just back on paddles. So we're trying to find people. I said to Rog, like, you know your Uni mates. We haven't always seen its eye but this would be a perfect opportunity for you to bring one of them refuse.
Speaker 1: It could have even brought all of them. I wouldn't have cared.
Speaker 3: And we get to, you know, bond with them and maybe put away some of the negative things of our past.
Speaker 2: Have ernandos with them, break some bread, yeah.
Speaker 1: Break some bread, and look, we have done nothing wrong to them. In my eyes.
Speaker 3: They were quite rude to us. And by they, I mean one in particular. And I hope that we can resolve the issue. And they buy us anandos. I think that's the only possible thing that can make and moose. Oh I'm getting a big.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting it entree, get a large meal. I'll take that free regular side as well. And they're paying for another side out side of my choice. Yeah, so what are they paying? So the one guy can pay at least give one hundred bucks between us? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I need at least thirty five dollars bro each. I need at least thirty five ye them, Yeah, we can go to that one in.
Speaker 1: Netherlands.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's actually there's one where you can refiel the drinks at and it's near like it's like if you go in towards Freeo and it's near a Crispy Kreme, it's near a McDonald's. It's past Garden City. We keep going down that road. We'll go there and just spend it up. Bro.
Speaker 1: You come down a hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we've probably been there before. We have there a couple of times, actually we have. It's a decent one. Shout out whatever that suburb is called. Yeah, break some bread, bro, break some bread and bring them.
Speaker 3: We're going down south for Deal's birthday and to spend some time at Roga.
Speaker 1: He's finally invited us. Very excited. It'll be great. The foot is on.
Speaker 2: It's just like long weeks.
Speaker 1: Great. Oh, it's a long weekend, too, long.
Speaker 2: Weekend, bro, Damn. Our Friday is Anzac Day, so that's a long weekend. It's going to be a lead.
Speaker 1: Will pay us.
Speaker 2: It's a short week too, because the weekend before is good Friday, Easter, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Weekend before that week damn.
Speaker 2: So it's like there's three public holidays in the space of a week. It's crazy, bro. Public holidays are such a good vibe.
Speaker 1: I might need to work one of them just to get some money.
Speaker 2: At the moment because everyone's just relaxed. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy, and like.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, who's going on the website of the place that I work at on like Easter weekend, You're watching the footy, you'll buy a fireplace, You're just doing all these little things. Anyway, that's it for today. We hope you enjoyed the episode. Send in anything for next.
Speaker 2: Questions, court cases, voice messages, whatever's going on, conspiracy theory stuff we can look into, yes, that type of stuff, or through crime, something we can follow. Maybe something that's currently happening that we could delve into.
Speaker 1: Updates every week.
Speaker 2: Give us anything, we'll talk about everything. We'll talk about it all on the Jamo with Dylan Show.
Speaker 3: All Right, have a good week, everyone much love and just be kind and funny and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Have a good time, have a good life. See you next time.