Speaker 1: Little.
Speaker 2: You told me you've put a time machine.
Speaker 3: On this daisy. Yes, Friday, what's up? I'm gonaject you with some knowledge for the weekend.
Speaker 4: We told you last week. You couldn't say that. What I mean, you can't say that, I.
Speaker 5: Can't say what's up? Twenty sixth of May. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. We'll start in two thousand and two, Eminem released his fourth studio album, The Eminem Show, and it launched an absolute banger.
Speaker 1: From you Saw Everybody Just follow Me because.
Speaker 3: At with that.
Speaker 5: So I was in your eleven when this song came out, Yeah, and It's like, oh yeah, actually, maybe I could be a gangster rapper.
Speaker 6: Every chance you, as a pale, little white boy, could have followed in Eminem's foots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the dream. And I was like, oh yeah, woggle woggle, Detroit, what's the difference?
Speaker 5: Plenty nineteen thirty two, US singer Frankie Lane born at frank Loveschio and his partner Ruth Smith commenced The Dance Mouth, on which lasted till October eighteenth, of total of three thousand, five hundred and one hours dancing dancing. Oh my goodness, I was even awkward dancing for three minutes at my wedding with my beautiful wife to our wedding song.
Speaker 6: God, you were even awkward dancing for like thirty seconds at the Rocky Horror Show on stage.
Speaker 5: Remember yes, and I was. I felt like I wasn't hydrated before that, so I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Need some more and it's a water.
Speaker 7: There's no water.
Speaker 3: He's thirty busins that now, good compromise. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Twenty ten first three D sports men on Australian television was rugby league state of Origin game WHOA hasn't evolved since then and it's coming to town. Yeah, hopefully I can hang out with you as roll next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: It'll be a nice one night.
Speaker 4: It'd be good.
Speaker 8: I have it on Hazen.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Twitter AT's warning labels to warn about inaccuracies in US President Donald Trump's tweets for the first time, and people were like, oh, how do you say the most famous Indian cricketer of all time.
Speaker 7: Gendl Ker.
Speaker 5: It was like, as a nation of India a billion plus people are like, what the hell?
Speaker 6: He's a national treasure and you've just fortuned his poor name.
Speaker 3: That's not what happens at all.
Speaker 5: A numb one song on made twenty six and twenty eleven was give Me Everything by Pitbull and Neo.
Speaker 4: It's a good song.
Speaker 3: It is a nice song. Turn it up and enjoy. Go off.
Speaker 7: Busy Friday.
Speaker 5: Yes, I look forward to this e shinned every Monday. Gets me through the week. Good morning, Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: You two beautiful humans. So what was it? How many between thirty to forty raisins raisins?
Speaker 3: He counts.
Speaker 1: You're not getting that in Sultana Bran. I can tell you that it's true. Haven't they dropped off the sultanas in that cereal over the years? Shows?
Speaker 4: Okay? I know it sounds like a real gripe for you, Fitzy.
Speaker 6: Did you have any rituals before you played your you know, in your couple of games at the Swans.
Speaker 1: I would knock off a couple of eagle blues before I'd go out and no, Actually, do you know what? When I was at the Swans there was a guy called Ricky Mott.
Speaker 3: If you remember, I remember Ricky Mott wore number thirty eight. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He was a big ruckman and Jodie. He used to he got into trouble because the night before when you used to travel into state, he would sit in his room and knock off a six pack. Yeah yeah, he'd knock off a six pack of beers. He was just a country boy and that was his routine that he had every week.
Speaker 5: I reckon Ricky Mott. Wasn't he a wa boy? And didn't you have a chance Fitzy? For one game I reckon I was at Stadium Australia to win it, and he was like twenty meters out in front of He absolutely butchered it.
Speaker 1: He butchered it. I did that at a showed at my only ever showdown, and I enjoyed the day so much. Jod's watching it from the sideline for three quarters on the bench. Then Gary Years goes, Fitzy, get on and win us the game and I ran down. I took a mark on Darryl Wake when I was fifteen minutes out to secure the game. We're up by nine points, hazy with about five minutes to go, and this was to secure the game, and I shanked it port, took it down, kicked a goal. Then two minutes later another gome we lost the show.
Speaker 3: Oh that was that the end. Did you one more year or you deal with un.
Speaker 1: That was it? One year at the c one year at the Crows and still in charge of the social scene, Vizzy.
Speaker 6: I always wonder in a situation like that, how do you feel when you walk into the club on a Monday and you've got your review and you have to watch that back in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I played under Rodney id who used to big big thing was to belittle you in front of the whole team. I remember after one game, Jody, this is without a word of a lie. Stephen Carey, he was our big center. He had a bad game, and Ron Yi said to him, Stephan Kerry, one hundred and five kilograms of fairy floss. He said, if I, he said, if I had a baseball bat in my hand right now, I would take it to your head. Steph, you're a.
Speaker 3: Tough that's what you call old school coaches.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so rough, hez, we just played a bit of Jewel Leaper there, and it's so hazy. I strongly suspect Jewel Lieper is his hall pass.
Speaker 4: Do you have one with BJ?
Speaker 1: Do you know what mine isn't a opposite sex? Mine is another.
Speaker 4: Male doesn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 1: I've said to BJ if I ever had fifteen minutes with Ryan Gosling, that's all I would need you. I'm just a big fan of his work. I think he's just a great guy. You know, he broke up a fight in New York once. I just think he's just all round, the best boke on around. So he's my hall pass.
Speaker 4: Have you interviewed him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it got him once, only got him for five minutes Jude's and he didn't want like I tried to bring. I tried to become friends with Ryan Gosling and he gave me absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: I love how you the rep you said, the rap we got five minutes from he said, it's all good, only need to.
Speaker 1: Here's my whole past. I'm done, I'm out. I'm not even talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hadn't you know.
Speaker 5: Mom was a random one marrying Jones American Spring, and then she got done for doping and it just kind of ruined the vibe.
Speaker 3: A strong, strong look.
Speaker 1: She was like Ben Johnson, remember with Carl Lewis, and he finally beat Carl Lewis and then they found out he was so juiced up on steroids that his eyes popped out. I've been to a few nightclubs in Adelaide and I've seen the exact same thing. I can tell you is that Ben Johnson, the old savvy bar up on the podium. There was a few.
Speaker 6: Can we bring this back and make it more wholesome please, because we're do we a handball competition here with the kiddies and I just want to know, did you play handball when you were What primary school did you go to?
Speaker 1: Yes, it went to Flaxmill Primary School, so we had we had handball, we had wall ball. Did you guys play wall ball up against the wall? Yes? Yeah, yeah, that was another one as well. But there were huge competitions. Jody and my youngest son Lenny. He just took out the little Nicholson Street Primary school handball competition city with his mate. And you know what the other team. I was there for it because they did it. At the end of the day, the other team, they broke down crying their eyes out. Such a lucrative competition. Come on, you've just lost a handball cry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Important things going like the Crows getting belted on the weekend against.
Speaker 4: To bring that up mate to bring that up with what is wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it didn't hit us too hard. My son and I traveled five hours from to go down to Ballarat. We were stuck in the rat and yeah, now, look they rested some great players. We've got them back this week and I'm confident. I don't know, I've got a bit. I've got a tip with my head this week though, and I think Brisbane might get up, but the boys will be They will look a bit stronger this week, which is great.
Speaker 4: Three big forwards come back in might be right.
Speaker 1: We need text is Thilly definitely has he been revealed yet? And Tommy Duo days a beginning as well. So yeah, look, I'm confident the boys can bounce back, but I think we're looking forward to that. Buy there's a few boys out there that look a little bit banged up at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah what about Port.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just they go from strength to strength. Zach Butters's game is one of the greatest games I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe that's not Butters. That was forty possessions in the wet and could have kicked five kick two. The kid is an absolute freak four his size. If there's any kids out there and you think you're too small to play AFL, have a look at two players, Caleb Daniel from the Bulldogs and Zach Butters from Port Adelaide, because you can do anything.
Speaker 6: We interviewed Charlie Dixon on ten News First last night, not Channel seven, ten Us First, and he compared.
Speaker 4: Zach Butters to Gary Ablett junr.
Speaker 6: Wow, and he's played with Gary Ablett Junior up at the Suns and he said very very.
Speaker 1: Similar, amazing, like he just he's quick, he's you know what, I do agree. He goes in so hard that I fear for him sometimes and he's going to get a major injury. But do you know what, when he's at peak fitness, it's so good to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fitzy before I let you just there a real quick blind test. They've got two songs for you. Got this one or this one?
Speaker 3: If you had to choose one to play on Nova? What are you going for?
Speaker 1: This is tough because I obviously know where I obviously used.
Speaker 3: To it against it.
Speaker 1: She's a favorite child, do it now? Total Eclipse of the Heart. He is an amazing song. The build up in that song is just brilliant. But you know I'm a rock and roller y yes, okay, so he's.
Speaker 3: Going for Blur song too blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's whispers that Oasis aren't that far away from a reunion as well.
Speaker 3: Oh really what the gallingers of sort of all.
Speaker 1: Out of though, Well Noel Nole's split up with his wife and apparently that there was a rift between Liam and Nol's wife. Now Nole's left his wife and everyone's saying, this is it. The Oasis reunion is just around the corner.
Speaker 6: We were talking about this the other day. We're like, okay, two brothers, you're having a feud, sort it out. You're so good at music, get back together and get rid of the Yoko ono.
Speaker 4: And just get on with it.
Speaker 3: But it's also part of the whole rock star vibe that they hate each other. I really like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree to. You can imagine the money involved if those guys do a world tour. Ye, see right up there with chunky custards.
Speaker 3: Fitz, thanks for checking in with this morning. We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good on you guys. Speak to you next week.
Speaker 6: So yeah, if it's time for a winter trip, but jump on morning. It's the place to go for quick Ossie getaways.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 1: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more.
Speaker 3: Book on the one if A what if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 1: The just reaking story of this town is huge.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Barnes has revealed the moment he learned of Tina Turner's death and reflected on his favorite moments with the singer. So the Queen of rock and roll, Tina Turner died age eighty three after a long illness in her home in Switzerland. He said, with her, the world loses a music legend and a role model. He's him singing a duet with her, simply the best.
Speaker 3: We comebo. There's some serious vocals right there.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, though? Who thought to go?
Speaker 6: Let's get Tina Turner and Jimmy Barnes, two vastly different vocals and put them together. He also did a rendition of riverdep Mountain High. I was telling you guys, and you had no idea, but it's really really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet it is. I don't think Jimmy nor Tina has done. Something that's ordinary makes sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Exactly right?
Speaker 6: Juicy Buger, Robbie and Ryan Gosling's Barbie Movie just got even more starf hour thanks to the film's accompanying soundtrack.
Speaker 4: Let's have a listen to the trailer. First up, who worried?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 3: Can I come to your house today?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: I don't know anything to be planned, just a giant blowout party with all the Barbies and plant choreography.
Speaker 3: And I bespoke song.
Speaker 10: You should stop by.
Speaker 3: It looks really good. And by really good I mean really bad.
Speaker 11: Oh no, come on.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, oh no, it's good.
Speaker 6: It's leave Barbie alone. Well just exactly yeah, so Barbie. The album features what about these names? Lizzo, Juwa, Leaper, Nicki, Minaj, Karlid Avamax, kid LaRoy, Charlie XCX and tame I Parla and Haim can't remember hay.
Speaker 5: Star started Yeah, always looking through? That's the song, isn't any there?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: God? I know that it was really good.
Speaker 1: Find stuff Juice.
Speaker 6: Okay, you've played that and I hadn't finished with this bit of a second. You was supposed away from me to point to you when I finished.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm just killing on these buttons.
Speaker 6: Let's get producers, Zoe on the micx here. These are also the people on the album Dominic. Fike fifty fifty and Gail are also a.
Speaker 4: The name Dominic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dominic stars in Euphoria, but also teenites that the Mortal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the full version. I remember this, remember this song.
Speaker 1: And then Gail just because we all missed this one doing Queen Queen.
Speaker 6: Okay, and that you called and the Craigs let's count yeah, got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, now you can.
Speaker 3: Beat juice Juice good stuff.
Speaker 6: Also a little bit of confusion over a Bluey episode, so besides the Wiggles. Obviously, Bluey is Australia's biggest export to the US, but a mom in the US was very confused when she wrote on Twitter, Okay, mama's US. Mama, here is the beach face paint justin assy thing?
Speaker 1: And what is it?
Speaker 6: I'd love to get beach face paint for my kiddo. She's obviously talking about on screen and.
Speaker 3: Zinc pre do you mean they don't have zinc over there?
Speaker 8: They mustn't.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure the NFL players zinc up sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. So maybe this woman they.
Speaker 5: Put war paint on their faces. But I'm pretty sure sometimes they use white zinc, do they not?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know, mate, face.
Speaker 6: Let's play that bit where I think it's Bingo talks about having a precautionary week.
Speaker 8: Even though I don't need to do a week, I'm going to do one anyway, otherwise I'm not the baby.
Speaker 1: That's very clear that Bingo.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 1: They're tactically.
Speaker 3: You have toddlers as well. You know how important tactical ways are.
Speaker 6: Tactical ways are crucial, and you like to do a tactical we and a tactical poop.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's all part of the routine.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 4: Way. Shower every morning, wash myself off.
Speaker 11: What an adventure it is.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy Tom.
Speaker 3: Today has pious a legend himself.
Speaker 4: God we love him.
Speaker 7: Welcome Tommy, good morning, Good morning, Thank you.
Speaker 8: For that intro.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 1: How's your head for it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're all good.
Speaker 3: We're all good.
Speaker 8: Ready to go.
Speaker 9: Got through training yesterday, got picked which was nice, so ready to take on the Brisbane lines.
Speaker 4: Talk us through it.
Speaker 6: You caught one in the head. What was the thought process when you like got crunched, you got up and went what It.
Speaker 8: Wasn't much thought process.
Speaker 3: First thought, where am I?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Where am I?
Speaker 8: Who am I playing against? Is this football?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 9: I was sort of I felt the knock, still not one hundred cent sure if that was the one incident, that could have been that one incident, but obviously playing on wasn't the best thing if it was that incident. Yeah, I felt the knock, felt a little bit rattled, but then sort of started to feel okay, thought it might have just been a bit of an incident, and then three quarter of time settled down, fourth quarter felt all right, and then by the end of the game I was quite scattered.
Speaker 8: So I just put my hand up and see a.
Speaker 4: Little egg on the side.
Speaker 9: Of your temple, side of the temple, bruised nose, cut nose like fat lip teethnoed.
Speaker 7: A little bit.
Speaker 4: It was a good you're still pretty though, dull.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's why I was doing the whole negatives there, just so someone would butter me up.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I would jump in.
Speaker 5: I was about to tell me quick, that's not a serious one. But still in the concussion, you got to retrain the way you go about things because you've got a reputation being tough. So do you know now if you cop a knock and you said you played through it, you just got to reassess and maybe not push through what traditionally was the tough barrier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's one of those ones, probably early on in your career when you're sort of feel invincible and like obviously come back with the flight as a defender is a pretty common thing that you have to do. And I don't think it's that those sort of moments that I need to retrain. It's more just if I do feel those knocks, that's put in the hand up like I did, because you only get one brain and you want to make the most of it, and unfortunately football is only a small part of your life, so I've got to make sure you use that.
Speaker 4: Hazy didn't even get one kind of three quarters?
Speaker 3: Didn't you half own? Bash it up on a Saturday and then bash it even harder on a Saturday night.
Speaker 9: Now bash it on weekday mornings.
Speaker 6: Someone else who copped a knock was Mitch Hinge on the weekend at Ballarat and we spoke yesterday about weird sportsman's names, and he came up and I'm just going to play you this and get your reaction to what we think he should change his name to.
Speaker 4: We've got German footballer Ralph Minge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Minji, Yeah, if only there was an anc instead of them.
Speaker 3: Hinge is very acceptable, Minge not so much.
Speaker 4: He's just playing on the.
Speaker 6: Wing yelling at Minji.
Speaker 3: Imagine if the Hinges were Minga's Mitch Minge. That's so Mitch.
Speaker 9: Do you think I would be lying if I said he hadn't been called that Once.
Speaker 3: You've joined the party.
Speaker 9: He's got a lot of nicknames, slimeball and button, et cetera. But yeah, that does get a does get a bit of a We.
Speaker 6: Would really appreciate it if in the locker room you could kind of get that going and make it catch on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then I would say, like when every time you say it, you say it has to be presented by Nova, so everyone's to really get the sponsorship out there.
Speaker 3: Bitch Minge that works. Doesn't hate Tom.
Speaker 5: We know you're all over the I mean, who knows we might uncover the next Tom Budey type.
Speaker 3: Sort of athletes. Yeah, that's the goal with this thing was handball blitz.
Speaker 6: So basically we're trying to find the best handball player in South Australia as a child. So could you do them a favor and run them through sort of your pregrain pregame routine. What you do to prepare for a big handball match.
Speaker 8: Yep, big handball match crucial.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm not superstitious in a lot of ways. The one thing I do though, every morning is get up and go for a walk. So just get the body moving just so that when you go to the game, you're not feeling stiff, You're ready to You're ready to go when you actually get out there on the field. Terms of eating, I eat the same breaky every day. I've weepixmusely, yogurt and fruit every day.
Speaker 8: So that's not.
Speaker 9: Free game which is which is just just gets me off on the right. You know, I get going and I just get excited. But then I'm thinking in terms of some of our boys we have. We have some guys that count the amount of raisins they put on there certain cereals. Some sleep it at the exact time every pre game. They get up at the exact time, so some are super locked in.
Speaker 8: But I'm a bit more, you know, see how it goes my.
Speaker 3: Body feel who's the raisin counter?
Speaker 9: It used to be lady, but he's more relaxed in his old age now.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah, what's used to be locked in?
Speaker 3: What's he throwing a raisin on for every touch?
Speaker 7: He gets?
Speaker 3: Just a little forty raisins.
Speaker 9: She wants to get for that day? Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, so I'm a little more just relaxed. See how it goes. But the main thing is get up, get the body going, and then you feel better for the game.
Speaker 6: I heard that Eddie Betts used to have Subway twice before a game, so we go for breakfast and then go sort of.
Speaker 4: Lunchish potentially yep.
Speaker 9: I know someone like Camalo Sholm, and he used to eat a six in sub just before the main warm up before you run out. And so I'm someone who doesn't eat like three hours before the game. That's when I eat, and then I'm done because I just feel sick. And he used to eat a full six inch with like chicken, salad, sauce and everything just before.
Speaker 8: We'd run out for the main walm.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I'd be throwing that up everywhere, So don't do that handball kids.
Speaker 8: But yeah, get up, get going, and you'll play better for it.
Speaker 5: You get into it. Routine's very very important. Like back in the day, you'd have your football, then you'd have a strict diet of CAFC straight after and then twelve to four ambers just to make sure you say hydrate, you've got to.
Speaker 3: Place the fluids.
Speaker 4: That's good by you, you know.
Speaker 8: I don't think the handball kids would be wanting to take you.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. Don't do that unless you're overrotained. And if you're overrotained still in primary school that's a separate issue. Anyway, haven't we gone down a path? Can we just look for quickly to this weekend as well with Tommy Brisbane or Mighty Challenge.
Speaker 9: Correct, Yeah, look at their list. Obviously they've got talented all all three lines. Midfield when they get on top incredibly damaging. Obviously they're forwards, we know what they can do, and then their backs are going to be a bit underrated this year as well and terms their defensive stuff. But back on the home deck, coming off a pretty bad loss, we're going to be pretty motivated, so hopefully we get the win.
Speaker 4: Who do you get Danaher?
Speaker 9: No, that'll probably be one of the big boys that'll be busy and oh you're big.
Speaker 4: Talk yourself down, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Something I do something in past and get a lot of compliments.
Speaker 7: Be nice just for the listener.
Speaker 9: I've spent a lot of time with Jody in my years in Adelaide, and not many compliments have come out of there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happened Friday, I think, but no, I'll probably go.
Speaker 9: To Gunstan or Rainer, whoever's deep regards so more the third fourth tool.
Speaker 3: So do you do you play on Cameron at all? Ever?
Speaker 9: Having the past, but it's been more of a Luke Brown's sort of operation than if Brown is off, I take over or on a handover, but it might be to go.
Speaker 8: I've got a lot of We've got me and Brody. You've got a lot of smack talk for Charlie ready to go.
Speaker 3: Really he'll like that.
Speaker 8: He looks the church, so hopefully we can get back to him good.
Speaker 6: All right, Maybe I'm being nice because I want you to vote for my song for that other bangers.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, just let's let's go blind with this all right, Tom, You've got two songs. First of all, you've got this one.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty good songs. It's a cracker, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I think the decision do we need to hear the second one now it's not giving away at all, or you've got this one.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but do you know this song?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he does total the clips.
Speaker 9: I what what's what's this for? By the way, it was a specific mood that we're trying to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Battle of the Bang.
Speaker 5: So each Friday we select the song each and then we put the good people on Instagram just to vote and we'll play it towards the end of the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going to go blur too.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's Tom his vote is worth a thousand.
Speaker 6: Well, I will take back everything I said. You're not beating and also they really messed up your face.
Speaker 3: Tommy, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: You appreciate having me time to chat to an absolute port Adelaide legend.
Speaker 3: Who it is.
Speaker 5: It's the one and only. It's a great Bruce Abernath Abba. Before we get to anything else, can I just ask you what's it like to win five premierships.
Speaker 7: You always say.
Speaker 10: Five and I'm not going to fall for that one again.
Speaker 7: Fascinates me.
Speaker 10: I always see him on the weekends with shorts on, thinking, yes, the casual look for weekends Monday to Friday, shorts.
Speaker 6: Too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, she's seven days a week consistance.
Speaker 7: He's okay, you reckon. The bloke is very happy with the rig too.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Every times has the shirt come up and just go on what these old things?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Or if I call him and.
Speaker 6: He's like at the gym and my daughter who you were on speed the other day and she's like, why is he always at the gym? And you reply, this rig doesn't maintain itself, Peyton.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's not a self sculpting system.
Speaker 7: He's never met a mirror.
Speaker 3: He didn't like.
Speaker 4: That's so true.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to give you a stick.
Speaker 4: That beautifully and look what's happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good stuff.
Speaker 5: Abba The Car Club one thirty Saturday, seven May. That is nationally season two.
Speaker 10: Very very comfortable where well, you know, I love my cars and well we're boys, we love our toys. But we ran a season last last year just to see how it went on seven and got invited.
Speaker 7: Back for a rerun of twelve now, so we're going through winter.
Speaker 10: We got the nicer time slot at one thirty on a Saturday afternoon nationally, as you mentioned nationally, Yeah and yeah, we get to drive around cars, talk a lot of crap.
Speaker 7: And promote the history of cars. HEU South Australia. So it's great.
Speaker 6: You're a big fish in a small pond here in South Australia. Now you're a little fish in a big pond that is nationally.
Speaker 7: Very happy. I'm very happy that nobody knows me.
Speaker 10: And it's just I just think there's someone up there in towns will or Port Headland or Perfume tunes on and goes who are these clowns?
Speaker 7: But they're talking about cars, So I'll watch anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right. Each and every week we have a little Monday morning joke.
Speaker 6: Off so far third a couple, Yeah, so far today Andrew has has stolen every single one.
Speaker 3: Of your jokes.
Speaker 7: I'm open about me.
Speaker 10: Well, Sunday, after we finished the sport on seven, we sit around and just have a chat about a debrief. We call it and hazy. Always at the last minute, like on Sunday night at seven thirty. Have you got a joke? Oh yeah, in my back pocket here? Why bother giving him to him when he butchers him the way he does? Oh that was just one. So I've got my dad joke because as you know, Jod three beautiful daughters. So the joke about the dad, the very protective dad, that's why go to jokes.
Speaker 7: I give it a hazy So he gets on.
Speaker 10: All he has to remember is Teddy going to the Jeddy with Betty Spaghetti.
Speaker 7: Joe going to the show with Flow.
Speaker 10: And he gets to the punch line and the name's supposed to be Chuck, and he goes and he's what's your name?
Speaker 7: Truck?
Speaker 10: Whose name is truckpar from tom Tahena on your peninsula back, I'll talk about bet Rutton. He butchers it completely. Even given the fact that I've got my dog Chuck. The Kilby comes in and to Channel seven on the ksion of the weekend that hangs out with us safe but Chuck, good old Chuck. He's getting on a bit and I said to him, you know, I'm going to get him one of those rescue dogs as a friend, just to keep him happy.
Speaker 7: So to the rescue dog.
Speaker 10: Place and they said, oh, we've got an old dog.
Speaker 7: He's really good. Only trouble is he's a paranoid retriever. I said, what's that. He said, well, it brings back everything because he's not sure what you're through.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 7: He's getting no more right jokes.
Speaker 3: My little brain was like, hang on, we're still talking about chuck your dog?
Speaker 7: What did he do? And get the joke?
Speaker 5: Hey ever, thanks for coming in four Premiership time Premiership players and.
Speaker 7: Magi anyway, the card Club.
Speaker 10: We're back on here one Nationally seven make tomorrow every Saturday.
Speaker 7: Tune in if you like cars.
Speaker 4: We got something we mentioned it.
Speaker 5: It's been a massive show and I can't support this enough.
Speaker 3: Please listen to the podcast. Oh yes, please, it's all in there.
Speaker 4: Catch up with everything.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I like to write down things during the week, just little thoughts ideas about what's transpired on this show. It's pretty cathartic. So we're going to get to that in just a moment. Make sure you tune in next week though. Jonathan Thurston is going to join us for this for the joke off.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 6: One of the big parts of telling your joke is you need someone with like encouraging laughter behind you.
Speaker 4: He's got the best laugh in.
Speaker 3: The business, best in the business.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have it on, hazey if you want to go along to see JT's team in action at the State of Origin. Your chance to get involved in that ten k a day. Three more opportunities next week and the handball blitz. Oh my god, make sure you register right now.
Speaker 5: Do that via the noverplayer. Should we call this a weak reflective piece by you?
Speaker 4: You can, you can call it whatever you want. You're still about to.
Speaker 3: Get belted exactly right. See you friends, have a good weekend.
Speaker 6: Dear Diary, Well, this week really sucked, like actually because we just couldn't quite get.
Speaker 4: Our mouths around our lollipops.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 6: In our now world renowned segment what the Fork? We asked, why the fork? Can't we get the fork and wrappers off? Chopper chops? And that triggered Nicole from morphit failed wrapping rage.
Speaker 3: Do you suffer from it?
Speaker 2: Oh, all the time, especially when the kids are at me and pulling on me like me now I want it yesterday, kind of range and hungry and you know some pattern little terror away bits we can just terror open and the top some uniche do the pinks in the hole. I'm just get so frustrated. It's just like I shake it to death.
Speaker 6: Like Abby from the newsroom normally sucks at the Monday morning joke off. Not this week, she.
Speaker 4: Really went back.
Speaker 12: Penguin takes his card of the shop and the mechanic says it'll take about an hour. While he waits, the penguin goes to an ice cream shop and orders a big Sunday to pass the time. The penguin isn't the cleanest eater, and it ends up all over him. When he returns to the shop, the mechanic takes one look at him and says, you look like you've blown a seal. No, the penguin insists, it's just ice cream.
Speaker 3: I know what just happened there as you went too. You're too hard the other way.
Speaker 4: Hey, that got approve.
Speaker 3: So can we just find a happy medium? Please?
Speaker 6: Never it's gonna be somewhary between having darry.
Speaker 4: I'm not a great loser.
Speaker 6: So when I lost a Battle of the Bangers that I should have won, I did the really mature thing. I wrote a letter to the International Battle of the Banger's committee based in Geneva. And what do you know it worked?
Speaker 5: If we can get what fifty texts? Fifty texts in the next how long Jerkins by the end of news. If we can get fifty texts with the word hello, yes, then maybe we can play. Should we reveal how many texts we get to Martin Souli.
Speaker 6: Hello, Bearing in mind, if we got over fifty we get to play we needed fifty, Yeah, you've got over one hundred and fifty. Let's just quickly check him with the cole and see how she's going with that chupper chup, wrapp up and.
Speaker 2: The puping as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like.
Speaker 2: Glorious, like through a great bloody break.
Speaker 5: The kids in the background there as they're on the cold going where are all these special words?
Speaker 3: And mummy?
Speaker 6: You know who else suck?
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 6: Nick Jonas in his worst guitar moment on stage, and of course.
Speaker 4: We're going to replay it.
Speaker 3: Keep an ear out for the genuine bun note Nis there it is. Let's take the baseline for a walk, just a different direction.
Speaker 6: There is that a member of the Jonah's Brothers or Hazy gigging at the line back in the day any who. At least he knows when to be quiet, Like when all the girls are talking about men being lazy, it's around the house.
Speaker 4: You know, he's really quiet on this one.
Speaker 6: Andrew, we haven't heard much from your mate.
Speaker 5: I am not an intelligent man, but I know when to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 6: Got that strawberries and cream upper chap sorted there, Nick.
Speaker 2: We're on our way to childcares. I've got my two year old and my three year.
Speaker 11: Old is the backsteat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know they get hungry. And I've also got a seven year old, Nicole. Yes, I want yes.
Speaker 6: Going on and they're like, I'm just having the chopper chop in breaking news this week, the Weekend changed his name. You guys, he's just he's dropped the e in the Weekend so now he's just wuble e k n D.
Speaker 3: Think he's always been old.
Speaker 6: And maybe Nick Jonas should change his name after this, And you know who else needs to change his name?
Speaker 1: Adelaide Crow Mitch.
Speaker 3: Hinge, noticing if the Hinges were mingas mich Minge.
Speaker 4: The Crows Crows defender mich.
Speaker 6: So to Nicole Nick Jonas, who's now changed his name to Rick Jonas, and Michie Minge go off this weekend.
Speaker 4: Queens have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Love Jody, just don't