Speaker 1: Apologie Production, Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, Go, Secrets, horror, scandal, hysterios.
Speaker 2: Wild, oh my gosh, Okay, today's episode and today's Freaky Friday submission.
Speaker 3: Is scary. Not want this happening to me.
Speaker 2: It's downright scary, especially in another.
Speaker 3: Country, especially in that part of my body.
Speaker 2: The medical bills, I t't know about the bills.
Speaker 3: I just want to out, get that out of me. It's not meant to stay in there. We're talking about usholes here. If you haven't, haven't gone. But yes, take away.
Speaker 2: Tell the story, all right, let's get straight into it. This one is from our Freaky Friday's submission. I was on my first holiday with my new partner in Cambodia, and to make the trip extra special, we packed some sex toys, including a first time for me, a butt plug. We had the most central, intense sex ever and in the heat and intensity of fucking, the butt plug went completely inside. We were so in the moment we didn't realize until after we both came and realized it was gone.
Speaker 3: How so many questions, I have so many questions.
Speaker 2: It was the most stressful thing ever because being the first time I was stressed that it was stuck, and also stressed about having to go to hospital in Cambodia to get it removed. Way to kill a moment, went to the toilet for an hour after sex Peep before heading off, and splashed the blood plug landed in the toilet. Thank fuck hahha, thank goodness it came out.
Speaker 3: Why do she had to like squeeze a bit or like I've never used once. I don't even know what they look like.
Speaker 2: I just have so many questions, Like it look like.
Speaker 3: A bath plug, Like that's what I'm imagining, a butt plug, like I think of a plug. I haven't explored. No, it's so innocent. No, it was just the most innocent thing you ever said.
Speaker 2: It's like a round thing and it goes in small yeah, and then it almost looks like a like a little deal. Don't Yeah, everyone does. Google it. If you don't know what it looks like, google it. Okay, wow, yeah, but regardless, I can't imagine. There's so many questions. You said, most intense sex ever, But it went completely inside.
Speaker 3: But we were saw in the moment.
Speaker 2: We didn't realize until after and realized it was gone. How do you not realize.
Speaker 3: And I'm doing the motion as you're fucking okay, let's quickly put a butt plug in while we're doing this. Like, I don't know how that naturally just flows. Wouldn't you have to stop insert it and then get back into it. I'm guessing I don't know. I wouldn't have been a different sensation once it's fully in compared to just hanging out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then I don't understand because if it was the first time.
Speaker 3: It's quite a tight hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's I just it just scares me.
Speaker 3: I have so many questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and in being in Cambodia, I have no words.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the bum. I don't know why. It just doesn't turn me on. It's not something I want to try or lean into. I'm just not turned on by it. So that just freaks me the fuck out. I couldn't imagine having that stuff. I'm terrified of even a tampon ever getting stuck up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get nervous about that too.
Speaker 3: Story of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a little bit of like anal play with like hands and stuff like that with your partner is obviously not as scary because it's a little bit it's very introductory and yeah, that's kind of lae to stuff. Yeah, and not saying that I've like done that or anything like that. I've done like the play, but not fully. I just can't imagine. I just can't imagine it's veritoight, Like I genuinely can't imagine it getting stuck because of that reason. And also, granted, I'm sure it's like the more that you do and the more that you train and stuff, because I know you have to do like that sort of stuff. But even if it's like first times, like how big was it? Like was it unnoticeable? Was the sexually rough that you didn't notice and that it was, you know, such high sensation, Like I'm just so curious.
Speaker 3: I feel like if Steve was to try and put something at my bart I were having sex, I would notice.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, what you would absolutely notice what's going on? Yeah, you would absolutely notice.
Speaker 3: I've had a girlfriend she wanted to try anal and she said it took like up to twenty goes for it to fully be able to go in and actually feel nice. I'm like, that is commitment. She's like, yeah, her, you have to be really relaxed it to use a lot of special loop for it, but they were so committed to get to the point where it felt nice and it does now and she enjoys that for variety, but she said the training was a lot. Yeah, and you have to be like really breathed, because as soon as you are stressed or anxious, it just tightens up. It cannot go in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so true.
Speaker 3: You're a man as well.
Speaker 2: Hung Oh, then you're in trouble. Then you're in trouble. No, it's true.
Speaker 3: Like even in the.
Speaker 2: Small experiences that I've had with a little bit of anal play with partners is like it takes time. You know, I say partners, but like it's really only been one partner where I've consistently done that with. And yeah, it does. It takes consistent effort and time and breathing and loube and all of the things, because it does. Like it's not comfortable the first few times, Like, and it takes a while for you to even get comfortable with even the idea of it because you're just like you really have to get out of your own head. I'm assuming too, like the thought of it, that's where my poop comes out. Yeah, it doesn't sound sexual to me, so I'll be worried about hundred percent. And you do you have to be so like in your.
Speaker 3: Body, do you have to go toilet before you do it? Like I just have so many yeah, yeah, wow. Anyways, thanks for the submission because girl brave, and I'm so glad it came out. I'm so glad you didn't have to go to the hospital because imagine walking into emergency and being like, I have something stuck up my bum and I need help getting it out.
Speaker 2: But also the language barrier as well, Oh true, Like how do you get that across to them?
Speaker 3: How do they get it out? Are they using gloves in their hands? Are they're using tongs? How are they opening your bum?
Speaker 2: Hold? Like, oh my god, that's a really good question.
Speaker 3: You're an x ray to see how far it's gone.
Speaker 2: Surely they do an x ray first to assess the situation.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'd need some gas or some valium to calm be down. Someone's inserting the hand to my bum, loosing your asshle. Honestly, when I had tala, it's very very common, kind of off topic, but still on the topic of bums, and no one talks about after you give birth, you can get something called an anal fisher. Yeah, and it's basically a tear inside your bum. I've never seen anyone talk about this. Yeah, this is not something I thought. I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it was like four weeks after birth. I could not go to the toilet and every time I did, it was bleeding. Oh. It was the most painful thing. So I just held my poo in for a week straight, and I was so much pain and agony. And I was sitting at lunch with Steve's moments for a birthday, her next door neighbors, her friends from work. There was freaking everyone there and I was sitting there breastfeeding Tala, and I was so busting for the toilet because I've held it in all week. My body started to shake and I just had tears rolling down my face because I needed to go toilets so badly. I thought I had hemorrhoids. Steve's mum was sitting next to me, She's like, are you okay? So no, I think I've got hemorrhoids and I can't go the toilet and it bleeds and it feels like literally feels like razor blades inside your bum. I can't justribe. I would rather give birth ten times over, the most thing I've ever experienced. And then Stee's mum blurted out to everyone that I've got hemorrhoids, and that's why I'm going it's like, oh my gosh. Anyways, she took Tarler off me because I was just like, it's like my body wasn't coping now. Stee was like, I'm going to take it down to the emergency. We went down Tarlak's US breastfeeding and took it through and they rolled me on my side and had to put their things in to like see the hemorrhoids, and they were like, there's no hemorrhoids, and I was like, yes, there is. I'm telling you, I can't poo. There has to be hemorrhids in there. And he's like, no, you have what we call an anal fisher. It's a tear.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And I had to put these enemas up my bum, which then helps you have a release. But you put one in, you have to wait for it to work. Didn't work, so I had to put another two or three in and then you have a big release. Yeah, and then I had to go on this thing and I'm sharing this because mums, if you're pregnant, know that this can happen. I wish someone had informed me. And then they put me on this thing called Movercole, which helps to soften your pooth. Yeah, it's not a laxative, so your time, it doesn't hurt. It just almost adds a lot more water and moisture to your poos so when it slides out, it comes outsier and doesn't make the tear worse. Yeah, okay, and yeah I was on that for like fo I think they said to go on for like six weeks. I think I tripled the time because I was so paranoid. Yeah, of course, but it was the most painful thing. So I think even now for me, I'm like, don't come to my ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, understandable, it goes on. Yeah, but also you've had that experience as well. Yeah you don't, you dare, Let's not go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was hectic. So I'm just so glad this story ended how it did and she's all good. Just reminded me of a story, and hell us tell me traumatized.
Speaker 2: I was with a partner and we were having sex in Doggie, and I naturally have like a fear of being a doggie, of just being like super vulnerable because of the positioning, and I there's nothing I can do, and it's like, do you know, it's very like you know, anyway we were having sex. He like kind of went into the wrong hole, but didn't obviously didn't fully because like you know, it's still poked though, yeah, enough to like forcefully go in, and I just remember immediate it tears, and like I pushed him off, and I was just like, oh my god. I was like yeah, like because it was just so it's shocking, painful and so something that like obviously I wasn't ready for. In the moment I felt it, I was like tightened even more so. And then he calmed me down and stuff like that. Anyway, we kept going. We did it again, and he fucking did it again, oh a second time. And the second I just like fucking pushed him off and I was like get away.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't fucking care. You don't understand You're grave for going back in that position.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was honestly, now I'm like so fearful of going in that position because of that, and it just this story just reminded me of that because I was just.
Speaker 3: A lot of friends say that's happened to them before. It's never happened to me, but I have heard a lot of friends tell me similar stories where they've been going so hard that it accidentally comes out and they go to go back in and it's the wrong hole.
Speaker 2: It's very close, definitely dependent on the type of sex that you're having, Like that was very rough and passionate and very like yeah type, yes, Yeah, it isn't very like intimate sentual.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that kind of sex, very intimate central position?
Speaker 2: Really? No, it's not really more a rough playful because you're not looking at each other, you see each other, You're not like connecting through your eyes and yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: A favorite position for me. And I've spoken to a lot of mums and this is for me too. I don't know why. It just doesn't feel as good anymore after having kids. Yeah, I because everything internally kind of drops down. Someone told me that anyway, and it's quite common when I speak to mums. I just don't love it. Yeah, understandable, understandable. Wow, it's a lot of bum talk. Oh well, it's not freaking. Friday's all about there's no shame around anything. We talk about anything and everything. Bring your stories in, let's chat about it, have some fun. And it's Friday, so the weekend. So good to have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening in, guys, and we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye