Speaker 1: He has long hair, he's tall, tanned.
Speaker 2: Can go on, Hello and welcome back to another episode of Where's Your Head Out. I am currently on Maternity League, but we have a really fun hotline for you guys today. Matt Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning? And I Where's your Head Out?
Speaker 2: My head is at just you know, pregnant life, at the very very end of pregnant life. This is the last day we're in the studio recording our hot line. It is then I'm going on maternityly, but I am still doing Where's Your Bump Out? So after next week, then.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be out of the studio, no more studio for how long? Six weeks?
Speaker 2: Six weeks? Well, Where's Your Bump Out is a mini series, so we have about twelve thirteen episodes, I think, so six weeks and then I'll be back recording Where's Your Head Out? Exciting unless I'm like struggling solo host, I don't know, we'll see. I'm planning on being back. We were talking before about if the baby's going to come into the studio or not, so you know, there's a lot to sort out.
Speaker 1: I said, bring him in. Yeah, you sit in the corner and set him up with something he's too small to just you just will sleep, cry and eat. That's all they do. Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some nappies in here, man.
Speaker 1: Imagine like just being that young again.
Speaker 2: I've never changed the nappy before, really never life.
Speaker 1: You'll be great, Anna, I think, and you'll be great at changing nappies. You'll pick it up pretty quickly. You're a maternal person, so he'll be second nature. How does Michael think he's going.
Speaker 2: To go, Well, he said that he's going to do all the naki.
Speaker 1: Changes bold move when he's in the office.
Speaker 2: I have to know he's got four weeks off work that's fraternity leaves, and obviously I'm going to be doing all the breastfeeding, so he's going to be doing all the nappy changes. Makes sense. Trade do you know what's interesting about being pregnant?
Speaker 1: That tell me Anna, because I really do not know what's interesting about being pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's all the cravings that you have, but they all mean something.
Speaker 1: So I thought you didn't have cravings, no, but like you personally said you didn't have anything, I've.
Speaker 2: No like I mean like I've had cravings like I've I've been craving frozen cokes. I've been I've been craving fruit like the whole time, but there's specific things that I've craved at specific times. So, for example, there was a point in my pregnancy where I was crunching ice cubes like no tomorrow, you did say that, yeah, Like and apparently that means that you're low in iron, and I was low in iron, and I swear to god I had my iron transfusion and a week later, I haven't even looked like crunching ice cubes. Don't you think that's so weird that, Like, so.
Speaker 1: It's not is it a scientific proven or is it an old wife's tale.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's a thing like if you're low in it, then you.
Speaker 1: Want to crunching ice cubes. I have.
Speaker 2: I don't know the science behind it, and if you guys know, please let us know one Facebook group. But it's just so interesting. And then recently I've just been really craving kiwifruit and I've never never in my life I wanted a Kiwi fruit, and now it's like literally the only thing i can think of. I've been bringing this up right now because I'm really wanting a kiwave fruit.
Speaker 1: Do you eat. I've got one for you. Do you eat the Kiwi fruits with the skin on skin on? Yeah? Do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I cut the ends off, Yeah, like hard, annoying bit.
Speaker 1: You can't eat that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever eaten whole apple core?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: People do that. No, it's really weird, strange behavior.
Speaker 2: I think, like crunching the pips, it's.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I don't see the attraction.
Speaker 2: Even like with watermelon, Like I don't love when there's pips in it.
Speaker 1: That's annoying. I am. I for a long time cut up my apples before it lit. A little weird thing I did. I cut them up. You know.
Speaker 2: I would only cut my apples up if I was putting peanut butter on it. Yeah, which is a great snack I've not had for a while.
Speaker 1: Why I would cut up my apples. I had braces growing up, but I haven't a great bracest for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fruit, because obviously you know that I've been craving fruit. You know what has been the best fruit this year by far? Grapes. Grapes this year this season are so crunchy and delicious.
Speaker 1: Right, the cotton candy one's pretty nice. Fridge I like those.
Speaker 2: I once got the cotton candy Ones grapes by accident, and it was a disaster because they're so artificially sweetened.
Speaker 1: I hate, but I don't hate a strong word. I don't like the purple ones.
Speaker 2: Why's the same?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I like a crisp hard green one.
Speaker 2: You can get a crispy purple.
Speaker 1: Crispy hard out the fridge, cold green one. Bob's your auntie. That's great.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry now just thinking about this guy some fruit. Okay, guys, let's jump into this week's hotline. This one is anonymous.
Speaker 3: Hey and a Matt, massive fan of the podcast. This week, a guy I've been.
Speaker 4: Talking to online asking me to go on a date. Things were really flowing over text, and like I was actually like super excited to meet him. So I ended up driving to the date and tasted him like once I got there, saying hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: Like where are you?
Speaker 3: Thirty minutes passed and I still hadn't heard back from him.
Speaker 4: Well, I just like thought that he was either running late or his phone was off, so I just gave him like another thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Anyways, long story short, he stood me up.
Speaker 4: Obviously. I was devastated. I drove home like completely embarrassed. And then two hours later I got a text from my date apologizing. He said he'd fallen asleep and was like so apologetic. He said he wanted to make it up to me by taking me on another date. When he stood me up, I said to myself, I was never giving this man a chance, but he had away with his words. And now I just don't know if I should go on the other other data or lot A.
Speaker 3: I'm making the right decision. Any advice would be amazing, Thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: So she was at the venue, she was meeting him at the venue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was sitting in her car waiting for this guy to rock up. That's really bad. That's slack. I don't know about you.
Speaker 1: But what I was about to say, no, don't give him a second chance. We don't fall asleep on someone that you're interested in, or you actually respect their time or their like you respect them. You don't fall asleep. You set an alarm. I don't care how busy you are at work. Don't make plans, buddy, and A.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. But then like, we don't know the thing think about life that I feel is like, yes, situations can be black and white, but sometimes we don't allow space for the gray area.
Speaker 1: You know that I've said this multile times. I don't believe in absolutes and black and whites, but in the gray area. Okay, hear me out.
Speaker 2: Let's say he's like a busy guy, then he has no time for your relationship and you're not going to be uncau ab out what do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if he's already busy on the first date, he can't make it. What do you How does he think that he's going to withstand a relationship with you that fulfills you and makes you feel like you are an important in his life?
Speaker 2: What if he has a condition that makes him drowsy, I'm making excuses for him, let's make Let's not make excuses. It's pretty poor. Like when I'm going on a date. The morning I'm going on a date, I wake up in the morning, my eyes open and immediately get a sinking feeling because I'm like, oh, I'm going on a date because I hate dating.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, yeah, how does Michael feel when you're waking up? Thinking that he must feel like what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck no, But you know what I mean, Like, I feel like going on a first date is a big deal to everyone. Maybe he just like wasn't really thinking about it. Could we say he was kind of just like, yeah, whatever, and then accidentally accidentally falling asleep? Can happen?
Speaker 1: You're playing let's see well and you're walking. You're walking in the fence pretty well, and I'll give you credit for that. I just think it's a lack of respect for you. And if that's how the relationship is starting off with that much disrespect, it's it's not onwards and upwards from there.
Speaker 2: I agree with what you're saying, Like it's disrespectful, it's rude. Could she give him another chance? If they're like, have really connected and bonded.
Speaker 1: Go on and give him another chance, go on just for the sake of it.
Speaker 2: But he'd best be like Prince Charming when.
Speaker 1: I way don't even everyone can be Prince Charming for a couple of hours and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everyone can be doesn't mean they will be, yeah.
Speaker 1: But then what happens, Like I look, I would say, you know, I don't deal in absolute sith do I don't believe in that. I think that there's gray areas and everything. But I think that you've got to respect yourself when people don't and see and read for what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're saying, don't go on the day. No, I'm saying, oh, it's so hard, Like like, if I'm being honest with myself, would I give someone a second chance after that? Probably not? Probably not?
Speaker 1: You're single. He has long hair all tamped there, exactly your exactly your flavor, and you're like, go on there, I mean, look, he's clearly unavailable emotionally.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? That's what that means. Yeah, so he didn't just fall asleep.
Speaker 1: He probably did fall asleep, but you're not. You're not available to someone. If you're falling asleep before first day. I'm sorry, you're not setting.
Speaker 2: It awe, but I accidentally fell asleep.
Speaker 1: No, not if I have plans?
Speaker 2: True? Actually no, okay, don't go on the day. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so torn.
Speaker 2: The empathetics side of thathetic, yeah, because I'm pregnant, and you know.
Speaker 1: Me, I am very I don't deal in absolute so I'm very empathetic. I do think, but I think like you've got to take it for what.
Speaker 2: It is Yeah. It's the only reason why I think I'm like dabbling with the idea is because, like she said that, they really got along and they had a lot in common. So then I'm like, do you, well, you know what, into a fork in the road and then.
Speaker 1: Say for the plot, for the plot, go do it and let us know how you go.
Speaker 2: But he's on strike one and he's distract to it.
Speaker 1: He's out a relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. I'm currently on maternity leave. I will be back very soon. We appreciate all of the love on our socials and also head to our Facebook group to continue the conversation until next time.
Speaker 1: Bye.