Speaker 1: Welcome to Win three sixty League from every angle, brought to you by the new Ranger Plugging Higher're joining me the Great Gordon tell Us, that's been the journal Australian Buzz.
Speaker 2: Rod Field and Brent Ree. We've got a huge show coming up.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk all things DC of course, and the mainly seals and the reaction from that. We've got Andrew Abdo on for our heavy Hitters segment. We're even going to touch on the Paramatta eels are zero from four.
Speaker 2: But we've got breaking news, Buzz, what have you got for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, big story break.
Speaker 4: Late this afternoon, the NRL have been stung into action after a wild weekend too much for our play in their opinion, an email from Graham Andersin there's the back page of the Telegraph tomorrow. Graham Andersley has emailed all seventeen clubs this afternoon, late this afternoon and said that from here on high tackles will be instant Sinbin and they have found four instances from last weekend tackle that involved Ricky from the Broncos, Blue Way from the West Tigers, Mannie the shot on the ground and Gilbert they've identified days said the referees and the bunker got them all wrong.
Speaker 2: So they are meaning they got it wrong.
Speaker 1: There are meaning that all four of these should have been sent for ten minutes in the bin.
Speaker 2: And Gordy, what do you think.
Speaker 5: As soft as the tackles are, I like it just to protect the ball carry. I always say, if you're running the ball, you should have no fear that your head is ever going to get hit. So I like the rules because those tackles actually do haveur.
Speaker 6: What are you screwing your face up? Just read Marney one thinking there's not too much in that one. To be honest, I don't think. I don't even know if you hit him in the head. The other three I agree with thorough head contact. Yeah, I'm not sure he should be going there now.
Speaker 1: Because Buzz today you were you wrote a big article back page Daily Telegraph Monday's Buzz and you were saying that Reid Marney is a liability.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not saying he became a liability with that.
Speaker 4: I think he became a liability last year in a semi final against Manly when he involved himself an incident with Reuben Garrett.
Speaker 3: They'll leaning twenty two to ten. It changed the course.
Speaker 4: Of the game, and if that hadn't happened, Canterbury would have advanced.
Speaker 2: It is a shocking incident.
Speaker 4: A player lying on the ground totally unprotected. Understand Marny's got to get to the scene and stop him from getting up or whatever.
Speaker 3: See that left arm for arm attack.
Speaker 2: Him in the head.
Speaker 6: Buzz.
Speaker 3: If you think that's all right, you'll have no idea.
Speaker 6: Buzz. I acknowledge. I think it's a cheap shot by him, but I don't think it's as severe as the other three. And you know what, you agrees with me a Match Review committee because only gave him a grade one for that.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you who all the others got.
Speaker 6: Grade too, So they agree with me that it wasn't as bad as the other three.
Speaker 4: The Match Review Committee might have put Demitrio and some new people on that panel.
Speaker 3: They stuffed that up.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that.
Speaker 4: Top officials at the NRL were absolutely shocked that Reid Marney is not at least setting out one week for that really cheap shot.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I don't listen. I think it was stupid and silly.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: I think I think read further to your point, I think he's improved this year. I thought last year he got a bit out of hand, and I from the outside looking in, I believe that that the dogs have pulled him up and said that you've got to be better because it can cost them in big games, like you said in the semi final, and he did do it too often last year. I think he's improved. This incident right here, I yeah, stupid. Shouldn't have done it. It was he called it, some people calling it a dog act, but I didn't think it was actually that bad.
Speaker 7: With you, I think, look, I think it's in the rules.
Speaker 5: The only thing is that he'd gotten contact with it is because otherwise it's a voluntary tackle.
Speaker 3: We might as well all give up.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, you can't. You should have got him in the head. But you're allowed to dive on someone. If they're laying there, it's their job to get up and try to actually think.
Speaker 2: About the bus.
Speaker 4: It's about time some senior players in our game called out what Reid Marney did the other night.
Speaker 3: This game is tough enough.
Speaker 2: And we get all that hard. We're not saying he's shown well.
Speaker 5: They put a kick in the corner then and the wing he just dives on it and sits there where if you've put a great chase and you should be allowed to drive him back in the goal.
Speaker 6: Confusing the two points. No one's disputing that's the cheap shot, that's unnecessary. It's not he.
Speaker 1: Should unnecessary contact with the head.
Speaker 6: But the contact of the head in that case is minimal, minimal. You went on the receiving at it's a great world because the contact was a bit of all. As opposed, I'm saying.
Speaker 4: To you that the Match Review Committee got it hopelessly wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, there wasn't just read money. There was a number of incidents. So let's check out actually the memo if we can get it up. I want to have a look at the memo that was sent to the clubs today. Now, on four occasions, I'll skip the first bit and i'll get to the main point. On four occasions, the symbim was not used used for incidents involving direct force of contact with the headneck of opponents. The lack of appropriate on field action in these cases should not be seen as a precedent for future similar incidents.
Speaker 2: So they are taking accountability here, the NERL and they have got it wrong, But.
Speaker 1: Whose fault is it? Like this is a pretty big admission. We don't see the Nterrol do this too often.
Speaker 4: I'm really praised and I applaud them for it because I've been banging on all weekend about lack of transparency, in the fact they bilished Graham Ansley's Monday briefing, They've stopped announcing whose referee in games each week, They've gagged all the coaches that they've come out today and said, look, our officials this weekend weren't good enough. They're not koalas. We're not going to protect them any long ago.
Speaker 2: Is that what they said?
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't use those words, but I'm saying they're not species, they're.
Speaker 2: No longer a protected but just okay, and.
Speaker 3: Good on them for doing it.
Speaker 2: I rate it.
Speaker 1: I think it's great by the But you know when players, when we don't play well, or if we don't perform well on the show and we're not doing our job, we normally pay the price for that. Is that going to be the case with the referees and officials?
Speaker 2: Will they be still down? Is they going to be told?
Speaker 4: When I'm told and I spoke wready about this this half and when we followed, the story is that at least two referees will be stilled down this week over lack of action.
Speaker 7: Were they all penalties? They were?
Speaker 4: And that's the problem, guys, And we speak about all the time.
Speaker 2: You're consistency some games.
Speaker 5: It's been immediately, but they are all different referees, right, But the one thing that should be consistent is the bunker.
Speaker 6: Well, the bunker's coming on all them, Gordy, I think that's a that's a album for both the bunker and the referee on the field. I mean, the referee in the field in the first instance has seen that, but when they send it to the bunker or the bunker of reviews it, the bunker's in a position to dictate whether that's a sinding or not, and they haven't. So I actually put more blame on the bunker because they.
Speaker 2: They are supposed to be a security bunket for the referees.
Speaker 7: You know, it's it's quick.
Speaker 3: The rest are going to make mistakes.
Speaker 4: So when you got the high definition, the four K, the stop frame three of three, you're entitled.
Speaker 2: To get it right, bleedingly of it. You're really passionate.
Speaker 3: I really am.
Speaker 4: I hate instance like the Marny one, and I want to say something about Read Marnie, and I mean this. I think he's a very very good bloke. He's a decent human being. When Talakai got knocked out the other day, the first man to go and check on make sure he's okay was Read Marnie. I bumped him in a restaurant in the gold Coase last year at Kira came over to the table.
Speaker 3: He started chatting.
Speaker 4: A more decent, polite young man you would not meet. And something that happens when he runs onto that football field triggers white line fever. You know what, And I know even you guys can say whatever you want. I know there is concern that you.
Speaker 2: Said it.
Speaker 4: You said it last year as well. There is concern stepping the market at some stage.
Speaker 5: We spoke about it on the MS. He would have got under my skin. So is he putting me off my game? So that's the balance between Reid Marney getting the opposition off there off their game. But just as long as he doesn't penalize outside by giving away too many penalties.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, And you're not wrong in what you're saying, But you know sometimes with footy players, Mick inn this was a bit like it himself, Like it actually brings the best out of you with your performances.
Speaker 2: That's the way he can play. It's your style.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying. I'm not saying you would have you missing the point. You're missing the point. He's a nigga, right, he gets under this. Does he takes it wrong?
Speaker 2: With that? He takes allowed you are? Do you want to host this shad?
Speaker 3: Do you want to swap seats?
Speaker 2: You've got your own podcast now you're taking out of the world. You can't anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like I get it right, but sometimes there's certain players that play a certain way. Definitely needs to pull it in and ruin in because it's going to end.
Speaker 2: Up impacting his team.
Speaker 1: So and the Bulldogs know that because I think they've been onto him in the in the in the off season.
Speaker 2: On the weekend wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: So I think you're right, But also you know, you don't want to just throw him, you know into the Fire's.
Speaker 4: Genuine niggle is is gunsmanship and and you do try and roll your opponent every night because we've been acting like a judiciary to night let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Time for the armchair rulings. Do we agree with the Moses Leota try or no? Try against the south side Rabbit is a very critical moment in this game. They were coming on fast. A lot of people believe this was a try.
Speaker 6: This was a de I mean, I can't believe anyone. Well, there's no separation.
Speaker 5: Sitting on the couch watching it with the kids. I thought he loses it to the side.
Speaker 6: But I don't think. I don't think it leaves his arm. I think it's a dead set. Try. Try.
Speaker 3: Every day of the week, you're saying try, yes, definitely try. I think a problem the game has at the moment.
Speaker 4: To speed the process up, they're making discounts.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 7: Gordy, No, it wasn't. I didn't read about it.
Speaker 4: I'm not, but can you let me opinion to speak the process up, which we all wanted. With the Bunker, they were painfully slow. I think they've looked at this too.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look at this one. This is this is the one. Let's see if he gets this, we're going back to the other one.
Speaker 6: They Dad said, looked at this so many times. I can't see how they could not have given this a try.
Speaker 2: Well, you know why because they went up and they had to.
Speaker 1: And again we know that if they go up, no try, there has to be no doubt whatsoever. This is this angle. He might show a little bit better. Let's see, I there's any separate we're going back and they're.
Speaker 2: Not loving me in there.
Speaker 7: It just looks like the bounds.
Speaker 1: That's when you see that when fifty.
Speaker 6: Watch it, watch handle the ball, handle the ball, hand on the ball, handle.
Speaker 1: The ball, and you know what, you know it's a bad carry.
Speaker 7: He didn't have his stomach around the ball.
Speaker 1: Guys with this position here, referees go upstairs because they don't know.
Speaker 3: That's why they're going up there. But so you can't blindly.
Speaker 1: Support them just because they've said no try that they really don't know.
Speaker 5: And that's when remember when they'd send it up and we say we'll make a decision, you've got to give your opinion. So when they're happy with what we want, because when they send it up, we go is it a try?
Speaker 7: And they've got to send it up there with their opinion.
Speaker 6: I was happy that they got he I was happy with them. If they had no idea send it up to the video. It didn't lose in the game, are you right? But it should have been.
Speaker 1: What about Cobo's foot on the line? This was another according thoughts on this one was and look right there, that's a shocker.
Speaker 7: What I can understand touching it, I can understand. I could understand that a pair of white nikes. But when he's got the bright orange.
Speaker 4: You know that touch charge I direct, It'll be one of the two is going again.
Speaker 3: At least you know that.
Speaker 4: The score I think at that stage was ten eight or twelve eight.
Speaker 2: It was close.
Speaker 4: They get to set a six on the line, the Dolphins could have scored. Broncos get the ball and go up the other end score.
Speaker 2: It's a game changing blunder. Mysterious. He was looking right, he was Josh.
Speaker 1: He only fined for touching the referee. What was our thoughts on the one.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised by this break. I think that that warrants the suspension. You cannot touch referee the same God and you cannot touch referee.
Speaker 7: I know what you're saying, but sometimes you.
Speaker 6: Don't touch referees. I know he didn't mean that it was me nasty or he wasn't being but what do you want to happen from that. Give him a week if you want to give him a week, can't do that.
Speaker 5: What did he say, I cannot touch? What did he say? Did he say, I'm sorry, sir, sorry mate?
Speaker 6: Well clearly didn't you.
Speaker 4: Know what a concerning act letter? Nothing else concerning Well, that's what.
Speaker 7: It looks like. He said.
Speaker 3: You want him kicked out of the game for nothing.
Speaker 1: Let's be you can't look at take every instance for what it is. Look look at what he's look at him walking up to Come on.
Speaker 6: I don't care referees. I'm sorry, but you can't touch the referee.
Speaker 3: You're having a bad shoud.
Speaker 6: You are having bad I don't agree with you. Please?
Speaker 2: Who's getting the daily endpoints of the moment?
Speaker 3: My god, he's a miling pro.
Speaker 1: The DCE drama has exploded, with the manly Skipper calling out what he described as a smear campaign design to bring him down, just moments after their inspirational win over the Heels. Dalley Cherry Evans lit the fuse and then stood back big Day to day, it's hard to avoid this one with DC the two minutes to talk of the town. But it is his first game. How will he play how will the crowd respond? Much anticipation about.
Speaker 6: This watch and listen to the welcome for Manly and DCEE at.
Speaker 5: The head of the queue in game number three, one hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I was really emotional today when I heard the Hill supporting me. The reception I got today, it made me really proud to be the captain of Manley.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I see a challenge for Daily and Manley is the next four to six weeks because this story is not going to go away.
Speaker 8: Get this decision isn't going to make everyone happy, and I've owned that from the start. But I feel like it could have ended pretty quickly early in the week, but it obviously didn't, which means conversations were continuing to happen outside of the ones happening between the club and I. So that's where I felt like I got a bit nasty.
Speaker 2: And a bit ugly.
Speaker 6: Whereas coming from.
Speaker 8: I know who it's coming from and it's not appropriate to talk about it. You guys obviously know where it's coming from as well, But I'm old enough and big enough to handle it.
Speaker 2: And I asked you, do you think the media has been bed stuff to rot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, by whom I'm not sure, or maybe I am.
Speaker 6: Then I'm not telling.
Speaker 8: Do you have a time one when you expect it? I don't know what's going to annoy is. I'm really sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I really am.
Speaker 8: That's where the part I understand circulation is going to continue.
Speaker 2: But I hope you can understand.
Speaker 8: That's why I've given the club time to move on in their direction and then it will allow me freedom to do my thing in the background. So that's why it is the way it is. I can take my time.
Speaker 1: What a week it was last week for the mainly seageles in their main man Dally Cherry Evans, and he handed.
Speaker 2: It with all class on the field even before the game.
Speaker 1: Interviewed him live on the Sunday Ticket and it was very graceful of him to give us his time considering the circumstances. Then he's gone out there and played how we expected him to play, well, how I expected him to play. Great win for the manly Seagulls. But then holds that press conference. Well, he does the press conference after the match and says that there is a smear campaign against him and directed it at someone who is he directing it at well, I.
Speaker 6: Think we all suspect he's directing it at the CEO, Tony Mestrov. I think that's the assumption. Assumption most of us are made, and there's obviously a split in that club. They've talked about no animosity from the start, and clearly Day had plenty of animosity. That became pretty clear after that game because he made a point of raising that whole concept of the smear campaign. He mentioned it on radio interviews straight after the game. He mentioned the press conference he mentioned on Fox. I mean, he wanted to make it pretty clear that he wasn't happy with the events of the week. And you know, I think all of us to shoot that he's referring to Tony.
Speaker 4: He was referring to Tony Meschov. But I do want to say this, I don't think he smeared him at all. Do what he did, and we just held the story up. He lied to me, Tony Meschov understandably to protect Dally Cherry Evans. I rang him two weeks ago and I said, MESSI, there's a lot of mail around the Cherry Evans and you are going to part company at the end of the year. And we now know that the deal was done in December last year. He said to me when I rang him, and I said, mate, you told me everything was sweet, you know, and everything he said I had to, He said, I gave Cherry Evans my word that this would stay in the vault until we're all comfortable about a release and letting the fans know. He said, quite. I just couldn't dog him, was the words he used to me.
Speaker 5: And you know what I said, not do a press conference with the team, because then it wouldn't be if they both sat there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but just let me finish this, he I think, Mestrov and where you don't like being lied to, Mestrov did the honorable thing by Cherry Evans, who has accused him of this smear campaign, by protecting him. He was concerned about the effect on the football team after a bright start. He was concerned and he might have misread it now of the fan backlash. We didn't know if Che's was going to get burned yesterday or not, which he didn't.
Speaker 3: So the smear campaign is news to me.
Speaker 6: I think he was naive, dully, or at least his camp were buzzed when they spoke abou Dully said, I thought I'd fund up, talk about it and will be gone within a couple of days. And I think that was just naive because the club was always going to respond, because the club had to defend itself in that situation, and that's what led to some of the stories that came out. So, you know, I appreciate Daly maybe thought that he could he could front the media that was never going to happen and it'll be over. But whoever was telling him that was what would happen was completely naive about the way the media works.
Speaker 7: I've got a bit of sense that his manager's ringing anybody that'll listen.
Speaker 4: I know a couple of journeys who are quite powerful figures who have received very good briefings from the Cherry Evans camp.
Speaker 3: To make sure they're okay, that's okay.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, this little pr game is coming from both sides.
Speaker 2: Is it actually is?
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, they're kind of accused of us of defending the club. And then there's, like you said, there's other journalists that are in the in the DC camp and but but that brings me back to this, what is the actual smear though, What is he What is he not happy about? With Mestrov? There has to be something is it? Does it date back a long time? Has it just had and over the negotiations?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Why is it? Why has it gotten so bad?
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a couple's some stories that came out during the week break that I'm sure he was not happy about. One was that he asked for a release. I think it was the start of twenty twenty four, which hadn't come out before. As far as it's fact, as far.
Speaker 1: That's true, if he asked for a release, how is it a smear campaign?
Speaker 6: Well, that's his view, it's a smear kit, and I think most people the other one was, Well, the other one was it's about money. You know, this was this perception that's come out that his camp wanted a million, a million, wine, a million two for him to stay there. And I think there's a perception, maybe from Daily at least, that it got painted as though this was maybe about money. Now, you know, someone tried to tell me today that Cherry's camp never discussed money with Manly. That's ridiculous. What agent or agency doesn't talk to a club about what sort of part figure that the player's worth, isn't it That's the first one I would have thought it was, so how many years and how much money it's It was naive to think the club wouldn't defend its of this week because I think they had to because the supporters wanted answers. I'm sure there's sponsors wanted answers about how this happened. They had to get on the front foot and they had to explain what happened, and in a way that's potentially reflected badly on dailier times.
Speaker 1: Now, they got the win, and they did it with their in crews control. Great win, especially given the circumstances. We know that, but moving forward, with this animosity still brewing at the club and we're talking about a captain and the CEO, there's still concerns that they.
Speaker 2: Could be derailed at some point.
Speaker 5: DC needs to take you senior players out and have a beer in a steak and talk to him because the way Jake's like the loudest voice through the whole week was me is Jacob, Well, I wouldn't do it, and then like he come, And that's the stake And if you're going to put anybody up on a pedestal at Manly.
Speaker 7: Over the last ten years, it's Jake Tavoievitch.
Speaker 5: No one would ever say a bad word about him, and it's like he is the man. He is the Steve Mensis of that organization. So when he come out, I think that's the loudest voice and he needs to get him back on side.
Speaker 4: Want to give you another example of Jake's brother Tom, And look, I haven't spoken to Tom for some time, but I just wanted to bring up when he was crooked last year and or the year before, missed a number of games. You know, the logo meant to him and the club and the team. He felt that uncomfortable. He went to Mestrov and he went to Penn and say take my contract money back. He offered up about four hundred thousand dollars back to the club.
Speaker 3: Because and you know what.
Speaker 4: It just shows in this climate when we've got to stink about whether seven fifty million. I just wanted people to know what that jersey means to the.
Speaker 5: Trouble of its brothers. It's not for money, because I come to work for money. Everybody goes to do their job for money.
Speaker 6: The different people, right I mean Daly's always been and people close to Dalla will tell you Daly's priority in his football career is to set up his family and set up set himself up right for life after footy. Whilst the Druivits boys. I think the other part they've grown up with the football club. It means everything to them, so they coming it from I understand they're coming from different angles. And I'm not going to criticize Daily for doing what's best for him because I said Dylan Brown should take the money and offer a Newcastle, so I'm not going to criticize him for that, but I just think the way he handled it, I think later in life he'll regret the way this week's played out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're like going back to that point about that announcement, Like I still can't believe that they would think the team around DC and DC himself that he could make that announcement on TV and think that it wasn't going to be a big deal, it was going to go away.
Speaker 4: It only made it God and make the best point he should have had a club. Parlo one, Mestra, Sea Bowlt and Pen been sitting at a long desh.
Speaker 5: After ten years and the money that you've got with that relationship, and it's not fifteen years we're going.
Speaker 7: To and it's hard to do. Buzz.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting here as a fifty year old. But sometimes it's not the CEO, it's the club. It's the many organization. What nineteen forty seven it started. That's who you represent. You don't represent the CEO or the owner. That's who you run out for. You run out for all the past players and every manly fan that's ever gone to support this great team. And that's who you go and you talk to. And it's hard to put that cap on.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The battle is on still to security services for next year and beyond.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The big news last week in regards to that was Bulldogs pulling out of the race. Gus called saying that they are not. Are you sure? Do you think you know the great gas?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: He said about eight weeks ago they're pulling out a big LEO Thompson from Newcastle.
Speaker 7: But the deal might have been done, but he said he was probably out.
Speaker 1: Three weeks later he signed I believe us. Then I've dealt with Gusts for a long period of time.
Speaker 7: Back on the bus, you're buying.
Speaker 3: I'm on the bus with that football sensation. I don't have a problem with Gus at all.
Speaker 2: But you say, but you're saying that you don't want too so you're going to.
Speaker 4: Attack me now that was attacking Los Gus for sneaks.
Speaker 2: Are you're going to be You're going to He's the out of the race. So do you know I just explained you're saying it's a fiver. I'm not saying it's a fever. You're saying I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He often does strange things to throw other parties off.
Speaker 2: You haven't answer what you're saying. But what do you think I don't need to choose? What are you obsessed with that? Because it's all the one in kit through and holidays in his house?
Speaker 3: You want that withdraw a defamation.
Speaker 2: I did not stay it. It's okay if you did.
Speaker 3: It's a nice place, so I'll send you my air B and B.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to come down to the Roosters and Red Cliff.
Speaker 6: That's my belief.
Speaker 2: Do you guys agree with that?
Speaker 6: Have you heard anything on that?
Speaker 2: Buzz?
Speaker 3: I agree, But I think the roosters are a lot of on favorites.
Speaker 7: And Bulldogs aren't out of the race.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying I believe the Bulldogs pulled out of the race because they thought the Rusters had already secured his services.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe in it.
Speaker 1: Who knows they may come back into it if this drags on, because DC is saying that he's not going to make a decision anytime, anytime soon. But this brings me to you ready surely like he can't drag this on all year. He can't not make a decision, or well he can, but it's going to impact when no one's going to stop talking about it.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, well, well it'll be a constant debate and discussion point about where he's going to end up. But you know, the obviously there's the russ and Dolphins in the mix. They've got to keep money aside from, which makes every team can't just keep a mind dollars aside for him, which makes the recruitment difficult moving forward unless they know. Unless one of them knows it's in their direction, you'd be happy to do it, but it makes it really difficult if you want to keep a million dollars a side with Daly for next year. That's really difficult in the current environment unless you're going to move players at the end of the year to fit him in, which is the other option for those clubs. But they both got money up their sleeve. Break We know that RWIS has kept money for Joey Marnhu. The Dolphins got money aside as well, so they do have money at the moment.
Speaker 1: But and there's no harves on the market as such of that quality, so they but not that quality. Now, he's not that easy good player. It's not that and he probably doesn't demand one point one.
Speaker 4: And just back to that, I got told today confirmation how early Manly knew that Manly made their first approach too late last year.
Speaker 3: Really so this hasn't been a reaction.
Speaker 2: He could contribute to this.
Speaker 1: But this is this is the thing we're all kind of saying, the club here, the player there, if they contacted Fog, you all had a conversation when you all had eyes on Fog and he at that point and Dalishair Evans Camp gets wind of that, that that that could also be a reason why we are where we are here and why he's so pissed off now.
Speaker 4: But DC, he said to him I'm not staying. I'm going after DC after that last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they had to have a place, They had a right when he asked for a release.
Speaker 7: Seriously, like Timmins that didn't want to be there, all right.
Speaker 2: Stick around journoes.
Speaker 1: This Sunday, tim Zu squares off with highly fancied American Joey Spencer. This is a must win five for Zoo and the only place you can catch
Speaker 2: All the action is on main event