Speaker 1: We got Morning every day, Lady gentlemen, Adelaides were the podcast, right, Fitzgerald joined us, which is always an absolute treat.
Speaker 2: But would you believe it, Ryan Fitty Fitzgerald sometimes has panic attacks. It does make sense, does it?
Speaker 3: No? Because you think he's absolute superman and absolutely invincible. But he spoke about these panic attacks, and honestly, he's just like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Friday, Good morning fifteen.
Speaker 4: Heize, Jody, how are you guys to pull up? After Harvest Rock last week? And it was a great day, wasn't it. We saw each other Saturday. It was a brilliant day. I just loved it. Niall Rogers. I didn't realize how many hits that guy has from chic And we also stuck around for Jamiroqui.
Speaker 5: I am, I am getting a bit old.
Speaker 4: I've done it and Hazy, I don't know if you do this, Jody, you might do it as well. If your teams getting beat and you'd like to leave early and beat the rush, Yes you can go a little bit early.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I'm a bit of a loser, but I got home early to watch the cricket. A loser indeed, you were watching Nile Rogers as I was watching you. That's fine.
Speaker 5: It was a good day.
Speaker 4: It was a brilliant day and I hopefully they continue that festive.
Speaker 5: It's great for Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Did I did? I see a little photo of you and JK together on the ground?
Speaker 5: So how's this?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 4: I was out the back and I was I was walking along with a mate and I've looked up and there he is. I've ran straight into Jamiqui and I've gone you know that moment where you don't know what to say really quickly. I'm a massive fan. And he was wearing a tracksuit Jody, and I said to him, welcome to South Australia. It looks like you've been dressed in up.
Speaker 5: He stopped and he went all serious, what does that mean? And I went, oh, I just we like to wear tracksuits. He said, no, I'm just joking. Let's get a photo and he had a laugh.
Speaker 2: So you're like, go crows.
Speaker 5: You know when you see a celebrity really quickly and you're like, what am I going to tell you? What am I going to say? And you just completely stuffed?
Speaker 3: Do you know I ran into the other day Nina from publicity at Channel ten. Was walking in with Peter rose Thorn and I just love his work on Kath and Kim, and I just started chatting to him like he knew who the hell I was, and he would have been starting, who is this chick and why is she talking to me like we're mates?
Speaker 4: I know it's you feel like you know them, don't you, and you have every right to be best friends with them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's certainly how Hazy feels about you.
Speaker 2: Oh my mates, Fitzy, Yeah, I think we're very tired, he Fitzy Adrian. This morning we're talking about the longest times that you've waited for something. On the back of the Christmas pageant tomorrow, which some people are lying out for like one or two in the morning for it's.
Speaker 4: Great look, we drove seven AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 5: We drove to Melbourne without.
Speaker 4: Tickets, so we were out the front with signs saying we will do anything to get tickets and I mean anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I may have.
Speaker 4: I was prepared to do anything, but unfortunately we waited there for hours and hours, got there early in the morning, couldn't get tickets.
Speaker 5: We ended up watching it from punt Road. I had to make Timmy Boston.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about that, Jody goes, I've got an idea to get in.
Speaker 5: Wait wait here, boys, and I will.
Speaker 4: Call you when I am in. So we waited, waited, watch the rest of the Grand Final. About two quarters later, Timmy Boston he arrives back.
Speaker 5: His shirt has.
Speaker 4: Been ripped, he's got a black eye, scratches all over his face. He ran through the security guards, got into the MCG and started running and then was busted by another security guard.
Speaker 5: They gave him a couple threw him back out and we ended up in punt.
Speaker 3: You ever heard that story about that guy who borrowed someone's AFL media pass to get in for the Grand Final?
Speaker 6: And then yes, and then the head.
Speaker 3: Of the media for the AFL went up to him and said, mate, I know that person and you're not him because there is a photo that did not match the face of the person wearing the media pass.
Speaker 2: That would happen a bit. I reckon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why you've got to try it, don't you.
Speaker 5: Try until you lose your job?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Try?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: During the week I was listening to fifteen Whipper and you told a story about how you had a panic attack, which O ye, unbelievable because panic attacks. I've had a few, Joey's had a few, but we just couldn't imagine you having a panic attack.
Speaker 5: It was it's in front of crowds.
Speaker 4: Radio, I'm fine, television, I still get a little bit nervous, but it's in front of huge crowds and if you're doing a corporate or speaking to people. It was the Australian Hotels Association Awards and it was twelve hundred people in the room.
Speaker 5: It was a round with grace course and I had this moment. I was starting to get a.
Speaker 4: Little bit nervous and we were sort of at the back where the events center was and I look through made the mistake appearing through and I just focus on this one guy who looked like a hard ass, and I went and I went, oh my god, that guy is going to think I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: And I don't have any funny jokes.
Speaker 4: I'm not really prepared, and I'm thinking to myself, this is going to be going to be a disaster and Jone's I looked down at my Apple Watch. My heart rate was doing one hundred and eighty three and I was going I was elevating more and more and I'm going, I can't do this. I can hardly talk. I'm even struggling to talk now thinking about it. I had one voice on the shoulder, on one shoulder saying tough enough, you've done this before. What are you doing, and then the other voice saying, why don't you leave now, and that weeper do it by himself, don't even tell him.
Speaker 5: How to do it. Running there was an actual moment.
Speaker 4: Where I was just going to leave the whole place and just and let Whipper get up there and do it by himself.
Speaker 5: But wow, it was.
Speaker 4: It was I've never I've never had a panic attack like that before, and it was sort of in a way exhilarating. At the end of it, I was like, oh my gosh, it was I was sort of happy that I got through that and made it through to the other side. But it was also it was very scary. I can understand now panic attacks can really cripple people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're horrifying.
Speaker 3: I'm the same with you, radio, because you can't see anyone is fine. TV people can see you, so there's that added element of nervousness. But being in a room in front of that many people when speaking, that is a whole new level. So I can completely understand how you felt.
Speaker 2: You just never know whether you've got a big black thing in your teeth as well. Oh my gosh, look that big giant thing in Jody's teeth. Let's see how this plays out.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't tell you either. To make myself feel better, I would not tell.
Speaker 8: What it is.
Speaker 4: I was just I was practicing this one joke I had which made me feel better and my breathing as well.
Speaker 5: But I tell you what, I wouldn't recommend it to anybody else.
Speaker 2: We were camping out in front of a hospital waiting for Ryan Burton to come out because I think he nicked his quad or whatever, so waiting there for about seven or eight hours and needed a grab from him. He didn't come out, so that gave us a bit of anxiety. And then I drove the car back and realized something was flickering in the corner. Bloody hell, seven dollars parking, fine, I don't need that, read it. I'd parked in a bus zone a three hundred and eighty bucks. I started genuinely beating, and I've got these weird butterflies I had to call my wife, almost starting to well up. I did a genuine little panic attack and she started laughing.
Speaker 5: Was that honest?
Speaker 2: Under said, because I was like, oh my gosh, three hundred eighty bucks. And also I'm about to get absolutely bretered than the news because I've come back with nothing, and my wife just had a bit of a giggle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, three hundred and that shows what a massive tight ass you were.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, three eighty bucks.
Speaker 5: And also shows how little no overpaid.
Speaker 6: Not all of us, just hazy.
Speaker 2: Fitzy. We love you, you appreciate you, and hopefully we'll chat to again next week.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, We'll sweep you.
Speaker 9: Then.
Speaker 3: If you've been waiting to skip to school holiday crowns for your next trip, now is your chance.
Speaker 2: You take a sneaky weekend with what if dot com.
Speaker 6: Just imagine all those empty beaches.
Speaker 2: For coordination and more on the what if happen?
Speaker 6: What if it's Ozzie for travel. He's what you're waking up to.
Speaker 1: Adelaide, what's the news, Snooze News.
Speaker 6: Information can be very, very overwhelming.
Speaker 3: So this is the news that you're waking up to, condensed into three nice little packages for you let's got a news reader Abby first, what you got?
Speaker 10: Good morning, so, big one. Obviously we have the pageant tomorrow. Thousands upon thousands of South Ozzies are going to wake up nice and early to go and secure their spot. Just to reminder that there is a free public transport for those heading along, So if you want to leave your car at home, it all kicks off from nine to thirty. So probably don't need to get up at two am. But I know some people who get up pretty close to them so they can get a front row seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you could catch public transport tomorrow. You could just jump on Dasher or Prancer or one of the Reindeers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could, he could. To be honest, what time is the big fellowtown up, Big Big Daddy Christmas.
Speaker 6: I think he's closer to mid day is I don't know, midday long will there'd be a.
Speaker 10: Few hours of pageant fun and all the floats. There's new floats this year.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, I reckon probably eleven eleven thirty. Maybe you actually never refer to him as Big Daddy Christmas.
Speaker 2: Ever, Again, Claws told me that she was supposed to tell me that sometimes sometimes Big daddy Christmas.
Speaker 6: That was a private conversation, conversation.
Speaker 2: Does he never drink again? Missus Glawes Newsy.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is something that's not funny and breaks my heart a little bit.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 3: Shane Warne's son Jackson, has sat down with Aunt Middleton of Sas Fame and he's done a one on one interview with him for the first time since his dad's death. And he spoke about that moment of when he was told and it was pretty awful.
Speaker 9: It would have been maybe six o'clock or six thirty am. There was knocks on our doors like it hadn't even been twelve hours. There was like ten journals and reporters and big cameras and complete no respect for privacy. I know there's a void that will probably never be filled, but I know I can slowly feel out the positivity with doing things I know he'd be proud of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we spoke about this before, and obviously each death is tragic, but there's some people who it just doesn't seem right that they're not. They seem invincible. Same war was just so invincible. It wasn't real, you know what I mean, he just wasn't he wasn't a normal bot.
Speaker 3: No, and had so much charisma, like it was oozing charisma and just sort of lit up a room whenever he walked into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so death.
Speaker 3: Would be very difficult for anyone to deal with the death of a parent, but particularly at that young sort of really impressionable teenage age.
Speaker 2: And in spotlight as like he mentioned it just the journal as it would have been absolute mayhem when your dad, Shane worn Yeah, incredible time.
Speaker 6: All right, Susie.
Speaker 2: Time now for the best part of the show, and that is to talk about Dolly Partners. She has knocked back the opportunity to be in the mix to perform at the halftime Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Why would you do it?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, so she said, And look, she's not young anymore, she said. She doesn't think she could quite put up a big enough performance to warrant. But the thing about the super Bowl performance is could it be the most scrutinized piece every year? Like what's more scrutinized than halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: The AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Ever since meat Loaf slipped it on its head.
Speaker 6: You remember when Rihanna performed was it last year?
Speaker 3: Or the year before anyway, and I read some of the social media comments, which I just why do I go down that road at hole? But anyway, people were so mean about Rihanna and saying, well, she'd better be pregnant otherwise she's you know, she needs to fire her personal trainer and all.
Speaker 6: That sort of stuff. She was pregnant by the way, you rude mean people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember when Cold Play we're getting a heapocrap, But that's because they're not dances. No, like Chris Main isn't a dancer, and when he does dance, he looks like those wacky whaling inflatable tube man that you see on Main North Road out in front of car yards, like.
Speaker 6: You on a Saturday night usually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like our saturdays on a Saturday night.
Speaker 6: No, don't put me in that category. I reckon as it's got moves we've never seen. I honestly believe.
Speaker 2: That, especially for a couple of sad bookers. All right, there's your postingers.
Speaker 11: The six fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 6: This is how it works. Three questions for you.
Speaker 3: You get the third one, right, you get a crack at the vending machine. So many cool prizes in there. We've got Valo Adelaide five hundred after race concert tickets, earth Clay Studios, Aboucher, Amazon, Alexa, Echo, Popsparts, Smart Speaker and Cheese Fest tickets as well for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Good nice and.
Speaker 2: The chips of course cheese you better avoid them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right? Should we play? Yeah? Adrian from Warred Out, Good morning, morning, How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We're so good? Thank you? Very tricky?
Speaker 3: First up question for the six fifteen vending machine which Australian Marsupio enjoys eating eucalyptus leaves.
Speaker 7: That would be a koala yes, friend Zi the comic Carabello.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Adrian? Bonny chance, I do.
Speaker 5: Cute? Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number two Adrian, who is the drummer of this band?
Speaker 2: From three loves a Good Head?
Speaker 7: Tat ohhht Adrian, No, it's not as.
Speaker 2: Easy as you think of It's not, it's not.
Speaker 6: This one is a bit tricky actually. Tyson from Mount Barker, Good morning, good morning, how are you good? Who is the drummer of Blink one eight two?
Speaker 2: Is Travis Barker from Will You Like to Get You? Travis is mixed up?
Speaker 3: I have got a long and distinguished history of mixing up my Travis's I would have said.
Speaker 6: Travis boke to that.
Speaker 2: I would have said Travis Pastrana right the.
Speaker 6: One day in that beautiful Oh it's not noses pop culture Tyson.
Speaker 3: All right, question number three. You get this right, you get a crack of the vending machine. Who played the role of Elvis Presley in the twenty twenty two film Elvis, directed by Baz Lehrman.
Speaker 12: Oh, no, yeah, that's a.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So well with Travis head Well, Chris is fun this morning. It is as simple as what's one plus one?
Speaker 3: Julia from Clavelly Park, Good morning money. Okay, do you know who played the role of Elvis Presley in the twenty twenty two film Elvis, directed by Bas Lehman.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Austin Butler, and all the women of the world, especially my wife, are like, Wow, isn't he just a treat?
Speaker 6: He's cute?
Speaker 11: Yeah, cute?
Speaker 3: Okay, can you please select a letter between A and C A A and a number between two and.
Speaker 6: Six two A two.
Speaker 2: Also, just the heads up, Julia, it's chips. I am going to absolutely lose my you know what. Okay, no more.
Speaker 6: Chips, No more chips. All right, Julia, all this is good.
Speaker 3: You've got one hundred and fifty dollars earth Clay Studio voucher.
Speaker 6: Oh good, Yeah, that'll do. You've been along to that hazy haven't you?
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, Julia, I've been there and really good. I'm I'm a man with a really hard soult yep, a really hard sold to crack and even I was there being like this is a beautiful experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nice, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Earth Clake Studio a therapeutic safe space for bonding and creating U R T. H.
Speaker 6: Clay Studio dot com dot you enjoy, Julia.
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Do you have a great weekend?
Speaker 12: You do?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 2: It just feels good not giving away the chips, doesn't it?
Speaker 6: It does? It feels really nice.
Speaker 2: But tough with Quiz this morning?
Speaker 7: What that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, that's toughs First anticipated.
Speaker 2: In six fifteen, Venny Machine Quiz returns on Monday. Coming up next. Get ready to set your foot through the door of our cafe. The heads up, it's going to be busy, yep, trust me worth it. The coffee is very good. Right now, let's talk about the Christmas pageant. It's to look a lot like this, A sure sign the Christmas is just around the corner farmacy.
Speaker 3: This Christmas pageant kicks off tomorrow. Now, we are notorious in this city for arriving at this thing.
Speaker 6: In the wee wee wee wee hours of the morning.
Speaker 2: I've heard people, I've been stories of people yet that like at midnight, yes so, and genuinely you've got to stay up all night. Yes, by the time and it actually rolls around and see Father Christmas and you just want to go up and shake his hand till you watch on Christmas cetera. You're absolute zombie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because by my calculations, just so you get there at like, you know, two a m. In the morning, Yeah, you're a good ten hours away before you're going to see Santa, Yeah, Father Christmas.
Speaker 2: And then Fitz tomorrow as well. To deal with the riff raff from revelers from Harley Street on Friday night, Oh boy, watch out for that.
Speaker 3: What a real sort of mix of people on the streets of Adelaide. You've got your you've got your party goers and then your dad who's been forced to get up.
Speaker 2: For the fast dad in amongst a bunch of skin walker's really dangerous stuff. Yeah, thirty four ten. What's the longest that you've lined up for? Could be anything a music gig. I remember, I used to lie some of the amount of time that we'd wait to get into some of these clubs. And here's where things would just sort of differ. You'd go to places like mansions or even Marble Bar, and you could be there for like an hour and a half because you don't have any girls with you. Yeah, it's as simple as app If you're a girl, you're going straight through boys, go get some girls. I'll let you in.
Speaker 6: Yeah I can.
Speaker 2: But here's the catch. We're trying to get in there to get some girls. So what are we doing here? It's a dangerous little side.
Speaker 6: What a real chicken in the egg situation you found yourself? Oh no.
Speaker 3: It always fascinates me when like it's like game day at Adelaide Oval and I'm had it. My gym's next to next generation is next to the oval, and so I'll go at like eight o'clock in the morning and there's people lining up already, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, the game's not on until seven o'clock tonight.
Speaker 2: That's the diet, isn't it. That is the diehards and you've got to you gotta have full respect for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well okay, I know, But what's the situation If you don't get in there early, you don't get your seat.
Speaker 6: How does it all work?
Speaker 2: I think? So there's a general there's a section where you're allowed to go, but it's not completely reserved for seats. So first in best seats, Yeah okay, shash those doors down, and then think about like boxing day sales and stuff. The vision that emerges, particularly from like Sydney, Yeah, oh my gosh, really exposes a lot of gremlins.
Speaker 3: And it also makes you think are the sales that good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you getting?
Speaker 3: Are the sales that good that you have to like run through when elbow people in the head to try and get to the shoe section first?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Have you lined up for a new iPhone?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a big one.
Speaker 3: Remember there was a time when there was a line outside the Apple store even mall. You remember that they had like all security guards and everything is basically take a number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can play with the big dogs in Sydney Melbourne, Yeah we can. We can form a queue as well.
Speaker 6: What about the lineup for Krispy Cremes when they open.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, spot on. So I was in Sydney when Krispy Kreme first open and we to Penrith from the city to get these donuts and there was a lineup. It took like two or three hours.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, And was it worth it?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think because you knew that you put in the effort, you were like, oh man, it was totally worth it. It was good, But I don't know if it was life changing.
Speaker 3: A lot of the time in summer, when you drive past the port Elliott Bakery that is probably two blocks deep, ye line just to get a sausage roll.
Speaker 2: See port Elliott Bakery consistently is our version of Krispy Kreme back in the day open now and Sydney always giant lines.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Sam. Hey, Sam, good morning. What's the longest you've lined up?
Speaker 12: So COVID test nine thirty pm left at ten thirty a. M oh my, we went in the line that song that my battery went flat in the car.
Speaker 6: Oh your car battery went flat?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: We were so sick. There was two of us and we were so sick, and it was obviously early days when we had to you know, you had to have your PCR test and blah blah blah. So you know, the rule was yep, go to test, and that's what we had to do. But thirteen hours, it was. It was the worst time ever.
Speaker 6: Was that was that in vic Park?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember just waking up to the news that people had been sleeping in their cars wanting to get a COVID test.
Speaker 12: It was. It was hideous. And and then of course they had the like the booking. Yeah, so we were at the front of the line and then you know, come seven o'clock, all these people are just you know, coming on through in front of us. I mean, oh, we were like ready to murder.
Speaker 6: So that's truly awful. But you survived it, well done. Okay, it's curd of Kathy, good morning, good morning. What did you line up for?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: I am a Potterhead?
Speaker 12: So I lined up the last book Harry Potter and the Jessy Hallow a classic.
Speaker 2: Of course she did. Yeah, you're a Potterhead.
Speaker 6: Not to be confused with the pothead.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that was the thing, No.
Speaker 6: Kathy, So how long in total?
Speaker 2: So we were there from.
Speaker 12: About one o'clock in the morning, but the gentleman at the beginning of the line, he was.
Speaker 11: There from five o'clos when the store clothed before.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. Okay, here's the question. Was it worth it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, never watched Harry Posh.
Speaker 2: I've never watched to do either.
Speaker 6: Samantha, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 6: What'd you line up for?
Speaker 8: I had to line out for Bardoe?
Speaker 6: You were sorry, poor girl was in.
Speaker 12: We waited seven hours.
Speaker 2: My god, we were the cut off point.
Speaker 8: We were the last people and then the other so many hundred other people weren't allowed to see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the heart of their popularity, Samantha. That it was just enormous, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 12: You see, my daughter's thirty three, so it was a very long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Samantha. Let this absolutely banger, just resonating those ear holes, making all of those screaming.
Speaker 3: That's a lot, isn't it fun? And then we discovered where everyone was like, oh my god, those girls must be rolling in money. And then we found out they were making eight cents a day.
Speaker 2: Exactly where are they now?
Speaker 3: They would have been better working in a shop at Marion Shopping Center.
Speaker 1: But you tell me you built a time machine on this daisy getting there, crawling towards a finish.
Speaker 2: Ie must be close to the end of the week, isn't it that mean? What's the days? What does it? Friday's a Friday? It's Friday. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. Let's go back third of November. Let's go back to nineteen seventy three. Sampang Chrissy Swan born in Melbourne. They both turned fifty.
Speaker 3: Chances of Christy baking a cake? Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 2: Let's go back a few years before that, fifteen oh seven. Times were different back then. I'll tell you that much for free. Leonardo da Vinci was commissioned to paint the portrait that became known as the Mona Lisa. And did they put him on the map?
Speaker 3: And apparently it's super super tiny. Yeah, like it's really really small.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of people have said that it's quite underwhelming. Yeah right, obviously ahead of its time. Back in fifteen oh seven, art wasn't that good? Yeah?
Speaker 6: God, you must get sick of women saying that to you.
Speaker 2: So underwhelming. I'm like, thank you very much. Twenty nineteen, Ashley Barty won that W TWOA Finals in China, receiving US four point four to two million dollars, the biggest winners prize in Tennessee history. And then here we go, here we are. I'm going to say, here, what do you reckon? Happened? After that? They had a Barti party. Okay, Barty party, I get it. Yes, yes, every single time ash Bay did something that was even slightly good body party, and.
Speaker 6: I think you got banned in our news room. After a while. There's no body body.
Speaker 2: You've got to come up with something new. And then she would eat like really spicy currently be like farty Barty or something like that, and you're like, no, no, no, no, no, that's not going to wear anyway. No one saw on November two thousand and nine, What You Say by Jason du Roulo love this song?
Speaker 6: Is there a chance he will say his name?
Speaker 2: Probably a pretty good chant much time now for Jody's diary. It gives a bit of a thing. What do we got?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the things kept happening during this week, and I was like, I like that, Oh my god, I like that more. And so it escalated.
Speaker 6: Do you want to hear?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, strap yourselves in.
Speaker 6: See diary. I'm just going to come out and say it.
Speaker 3: This week we found ourselves saying how good are bagpipes?
Speaker 6: Natalie from Parallel Morning six thirty. That's early Nat, it's a bagpiper.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Natalie.
Speaker 3: Down all right, Matt enjoy your coffee for a.
Speaker 2: Week's is he heard?
Speaker 3: Old?
Speaker 2: Hey Nat, you're still there? Yeah, you're a single long is in the bag. I'd take it all back. That's the atmosphere we bring. Yeah at the sayur day, have a latt stay fro an a cafe.
Speaker 3: And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes, it's watching Hazy crush on Fizzy.
Speaker 6: I did see one a.
Speaker 3: Little shot on Instagram where Fitzer is like Hazy's double parked. And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes and watching Hazy crush on FIZZI it's a Justin Bieber Christmas hit.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber when he teamed up with Buster Arms back in the day.
Speaker 6: Oh he didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called Drummer Boy. This was a Beaver special back in the day. Enjoy the lyrics. Enjoy the beautiful Christmas vibes and this little absolute bang of brings.
Speaker 9: Down when the bee because the beagles, because I'm playing for the sun, claiming for the King.
Speaker 3: And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes, fitzy crushes and beabs, it's snorting. It was a big snort from me, wasn't it like solid snort?
Speaker 2: Apologies for that nicole from you.
Speaker 3: And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes, fitzy crushes, beabs and snorting, it's saying the S E N text line.
Speaker 2: That's a good text line, very busy as well, like this. So for seven four one six, this one came through from k.
Speaker 6: Thanks for that, Canaan Hazy.
Speaker 3: Now please talk about the Crow's number sixteen draft pick for twenty minutes straight.
Speaker 7: Rod, what.
Speaker 3: And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes, Spitzy crushes, beef snorting, and Cane Hazy, it's floppy boobs. As Rose told us, what's in her handbag? And what random item is in your handbag?
Speaker 8: Rose, I I've got a bra under wire.
Speaker 12: I can't go one firm and one floppy.
Speaker 2: That's so true. It is so true.
Speaker 3: We live by that one absolute motto that Andrew Hayes looks by. And if there's one thing I love more than bagpipes, spitzy crushes, snorting, Canaan Hazy and floppy boobs, it's a good old fashioned sweetie. Chick Chat's coming up too. You're going to feature very heavily in that as well. We're talking dating age gaps, not you. You don't get to partakes called chick chat for a reason.
Speaker 2: I get to throw in some special comments every now and then.
Speaker 6: He loves being involved in the sweety piem for real.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you very much to do that little sweety in the newsroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you not what I don't love not having any friends.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, you struggles make friends. Here's how to make you're my friend? Are you.
Speaker 6: Bebes and.
Speaker 3: Canaan Hazy take this into your weekend on of met Mate.
Speaker 2: It's exactly right, and you can take that into working day as well.
Speaker 7: Yuess.
Speaker 2: It does the best version of you. You go get a tiger.
Speaker 6: Oh my love.
Speaker 2: Jody jode Zoch was scrolling Instagram last night for the best part of about forty five minutes, and I always go down this outrageous rabbit hole of just useless stupid information. Yes, it's actually and I did see a study of that day where it releases in doorphins. Yes, people get addicted to it. That makes so much sense. I'm addicted to it each and every night, never fixed.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't you rather spend time with your family?
Speaker 2: An they're all in bed by then?
Speaker 6: Oh right, gotcha.
Speaker 2: So that's when all the kids are long in bedding. Cars gone to bed, So I'm left to my own devices, which is so so dangerous mixed with the.
Speaker 3: Internet, possibly go wrong. Andrew Hayes on the Internet alone together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so car put a filter on the Internet system. Actually did. I'm not that bad. It's not that bad. But something popped up that absolutely blew my mind. So it was a dude who goes by the handle of the anchor underscore bear and tell me if this resonates with you, and if it makes sense, you're ready.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's to do with dogs.
Speaker 8: Dodge used to turn white and it was better. They used to put too much bone meal in the dog boot and it would turn the way. Now this color. We used to have magic color changing dogs, but this woke mind virus has taking that away.
Speaker 2: From us.
Speaker 8: Thanks a lot, Keyboard Social Justice Warriors.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not sure that it can be blamed on the coronavirus, but dog poo used to be wormed. Do you remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember just walking down the street and seeing white dog poo.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, yeah, And now it's not it Did.
Speaker 6: He say it's the ingredients in their foods?
Speaker 2: The ingredients? So I looked it up a bit of research. What used to happen, particularly with the dog biscuits, is it was full of bone marrow as an ingredient. Too much calcium makes your poo term white woo. Used to be white. Now it's not so much so that last night I got up in the middle of the night and I was there's dog pooh everywhere at our house. Yeah. Our dog is just built for it. Yeah, built to take that extra dump, very incontinent, completely black dried. Our dog poop now is black. Go on test it out for yourself right now at home. Go find some dog poop. You won't find white dog pool anymore.
Speaker 6: If a human did a white dog pool, you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, too much calcium, too much bone marrow in your diet. Please test it out. Go find a dog and have a look at its poop. Tell them Jodi and Hazy center