Speaker 1: We got get you the morning.
Speaker 2: Every day, Adelaide, he gets to Houston again, so we don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the Jodey and Hazy Show.
Speaker 4: Dan, Houston is insane. Your generosity, Dan, Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: For those playing along at home.
Speaker 6: Dan and I have a long history of awkward encounters in terms of greeting each other.
Speaker 5: This morning.
Speaker 4: Is beautiful, like a couple of old mates.
Speaker 5: I think we didn't go the kiss on the check and that was the key.
Speaker 7: Yeah. It was just easy and smooth and predictable.
Speaker 5: Yeahable, it's exactly.
Speaker 6: Hey, we just announced our most awesome coffee finalists.
Speaker 5: Do you have a local coffee?
Speaker 7: I do have a local coffee.
Speaker 8: I'm a mile end boy, so go to I go to love On in my End and love the coffee there, and I'm a local around there, So go there every day.
Speaker 6: And tell everyone the sad story about how you broke your coffee machiner.
Speaker 8: Home had to So I was filling the coffee beans up in the water at the same time, so both the coffee grinder was open. I s filled the water backs and into the coffee grinder and it wasn't heaps and Google gave me absolutely no confidence and told me it was all but it was.
Speaker 6: Cooked right season over for the coffee off air.
Speaker 9: Like he described that situation, it's the equivalent of putting diesel in your petrol car. It's once it's in there and you start driving, it's buggered.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're done, Hazy. You've heard a little footy rumor about Dan? Do you want to tell everyone about that place?
Speaker 9: That's one ifil dot com And apparently Dan it might be just returning home to port A to Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh come on Dan? So in short for those.
Speaker 9: Who haven't seen it, and it makes sense of course he's an Australian defender. Apparently there's a bunch of Melbourne clubs who are circling and trying to entice the great man to come home.
Speaker 6: Don't you love that terminology circling. It's like all these birds are just above you.
Speaker 5: Dan, about your head, just trying to get you to come back to the mills.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful piece of mates. And these are very very hungry sharks.
Speaker 6: There are some crows that want to peck your eyes down anyway, Are you going home?
Speaker 8: But I guess the wording is pretty funny, But nah, I guess. You know, I love my time in Adelaide and the Porte and you know, I see myself being here and beg from Melbourne. There's always going to be stuff like that coming up, so it is a little bit frustrating having that in the media. But I'm committed to Port and obviously contractors still got three years left, so fully committed to Port and yeah, fully committed to winning this weekend as well.
Speaker 4: Is this home? Does it feel like home for you? He settled.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it does always refer to Adelaide's home and Mum gets a little bit angry because home is Melbourne. But you know, I'm settled and committed and yeah.
Speaker 6: But but be honest, is your manager fielding some calls and he's like, I said, no, leave the lord for.
Speaker 8: What the manager gets paid, I honestly don't talk to Hi much at all. He could be doing a lot of that.
Speaker 6: Oh dear. Now something else that's happened behind the scenes that Hazy uncovered down to Port training.
Speaker 4: Actually we got to when we were lurking.
Speaker 9: I think we went for Todd Marshall a few weeks ago. We ran it to Dan in the car park, unusual place to would catch up with mate, tell us, then, what happened to your ear?
Speaker 8: I was, I was my ear was a bit you know, cluttered. The night before the same killed a game in Melbourne, and I was like, I'm going to clean this because I need, you know, I need to be hearing before the game. Sure, So I had the earbud in there, and I was sitting on my phone after I'd finished cleaning my ear, and I had accidentally left the earbud in there, and I've gone to put my hand over my ear and shoved the queue tip all the way in and it exploded in my ear and made a massive bang, and I was dead set, like almost in tears, and then there was just blood coming out everywhere. And I couldn't hear for about two weeks out of my right ear.
Speaker 9: Just just hang on a second, can we can we picture you what at home cruises with an ear by just hanging out.
Speaker 8: I was sitting and I was sitting in the bed at the hotel room, just chilling on my phone and then completely forgotten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and wipe your phone up to your ear and.
Speaker 7: All the way in. It was hard. It was like a little slap through the ear.
Speaker 5: So you basically got attacked by a Q tip.
Speaker 8: No one's touching my ear again. If you want to check them there, probably there's probably stuff it's.
Speaker 7: Not coming out.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of things here. You shouldn't clean out your ears with c tips because that just pushes the wax.
Speaker 4: Infe It feels really good.
Speaker 5: I know it feels nice. It gives you that little leg tingle, you know when your legs shas. I know it feels good.
Speaker 10: Dan.
Speaker 5: However, you shouldn't be doing it, And how.
Speaker 1: Do you forget you've got to.
Speaker 8: I just got really comfortable and it was just like a bit of a vibe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but how many times you, Josie, if we're being open, not how many times as Dan used to come to the studio and he's like, oh god, he's got the.
Speaker 6: Bloody who's going to tell one of us it's the equivalent of having lipstick on your tea?
Speaker 5: Wow? So did it affect your food? Could you play it?
Speaker 8: Told Hazy I got run down from the right side, which is my right and I don't want to put it down to that, but it doesn't happen too many times, and for it to be in that game, I feel like it might have just tinkered my performance a little bit, but not too much.
Speaker 7: It's all good now.
Speaker 9: Only bounced back against the bulldogs, so that was completely fine.
Speaker 4: Before we let you.
Speaker 6: Go, we were talking about this a little earlier this morning, and we're talking about the raps that you taught yourself when you were a kid.
Speaker 5: Some of them were inappropriate, am I right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: So as a team, we all collectively learned some raps when we were young children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, feel free to keep you feedback to yourself on those ones.
Speaker 9: Dan, get fired up, come along and take a hit from the bar.
Speaker 11: He deal.
Speaker 4: Go to right down there.
Speaker 12: I'm created on myself. Wants to see emoshall Moore. They want shady, I'm chomped the stream. I like a band all light up a stage and watch chump like a candle.
Speaker 9: Dad, Were you a youngster who was cruising along spitting out some of these rap lyrics?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 8: Not really, but I do remember parking up in front of my TV and putting on MTV Hottest one hundred and there was a stage there where that we made it by eminem was on every single time, and the film clip actually got me hooked before the song. And now the song that's probably taken over.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go.
Speaker 5: What happened in the film clip that was going on?
Speaker 8: I can't I can't remember exactly, but I might give it a watching the car after this, but I think I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so check it out and think of Dan Houston pretty just grooving away to this.
Speaker 6: Well, he wasn't grooving away, and the reason the film clip got him in is because he couldn't hear because he had a Q two. Yeah, if you if we were to ask you to wrap it, could you wrap it?
Speaker 8: I'm going to say no because I'm not going to do it un air. Yeah, but I know if you reckon the lyrics.
Speaker 9: Okay, he's so quick though, he's so sharp eminem with his lyrics.
Speaker 7: That's more of the chorus to me. Yeah, it's catchy.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure when the courses about the player. So hey Dan, we will let you go. Thank you so much for the tickets and also really important game. Get a big win please.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it it's very tight. I don't know percentage, so we'll see how we go. Get the win first and hopefully pile on some points.
Speaker 5: Very nice, Dan, thanks for coming in.
Speaker 7: Thank you, cheers.
Speaker 1: Okay, these weeks. You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: What's news today, news, everything that you need to know to get your days started, rip into your Friday and dustly into the weekend. That's how it rolls. Newsreader, Abby, what you got? What's happened in the last twelve hours?
Speaker 14: Good morning, Well, it's what's going to happen in the next twelve hours that we're not worried about, but just need to what's going on there.
Speaker 5: It's me getting up the article about the drub rally.
Speaker 9: Norrie.
Speaker 6: Sorry, apologize, I was getting up the article that I'm about to speak about.
Speaker 9: Don't take this long way. But sometimes when you throws to you for post news news, she'll go.
Speaker 4: And have a cigarette.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I have seen that before.
Speaker 4: Go get a copy of a cigarette.
Speaker 14: It's what we'd expect from Barney the Dinosaur today form, not.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, we're going to start the show like this again last purple pants.
Speaker 14: They're dope, all right, listen to me. I've got a few minutes to go. So what's going to happen in the next twelve hours. Essentially, what they're saying is there's two massive cold fronts sweeping across from the west Perth had something like, oh, sixty seventy meals or something of rainfall, So I think we're going to get those two come over. We're expecting up to forty meals to drop in some parts of the state. It'll be up to about twenty five in the city. So it could be a very wet day and it's also set to be quite windy. So if you've got anything outside that you need to tie down, I would suggest to do that this morning. And if you've got little sausage jogs, they might get blown away, so maybe keep them inside.
Speaker 6: True, I suggest you tie down your attitude never.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's untiable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is what I was trying to look up on my phone, just quietly.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 5: A new fashion trend.
Speaker 6: Has emerged at the Republican National Convention following the assassination attempt on the former US President Donald Trump. That's not funny, but the fact that now his loyal supporters are now wearing ear bandages as a trendy accessory in tribute to Trump's healing gun wound is funny.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 14: Do you know what it reminds me of? Do you remember the ad that came out and the guy put the pads all over him with the ears and he did the robot. Yeah, and he came out and did the robot. It reminds me of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is a bit of that.
Speaker 4: Should we get some audio for some Trump supporters?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please, just pushing the cars.
Speaker 11: I'm wearing a bandage on my radio and standing in solidarity with President Trump.
Speaker 9: We realized that this was a tragedy that should have never happened, and we wanted him to know that we are going through this with him. Finally, what was old is new again? Had I remember at one stage when we're wearing our little bandage on our face because Nelly was doing us true what's.
Speaker 4: Going on under there?
Speaker 6: It reminds me, reminds me of that girl from Mang Girls as well.
Speaker 5: Can you remember this.
Speaker 15: I saw Katy Harron wearing army pants and flip fluffs, so I bought army pants and flip flops.
Speaker 7: Ones.
Speaker 5: Katie punched me in the face once and it was the best time in my life.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 14: Maybe we should all go out and buy purple pants. Jodi Jody was wearing purple pants, so I went out and bought purple pants.
Speaker 9: And no one wears purple better than Joe's are you know? And I've said that since day dot nashing.
Speaker 4: There you go with that.
Speaker 9: If you post it, snooze at news. Let you two go at it behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: You don't mind.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, of all the out Okay, you look great.
Speaker 14: I'm wearing purple today too. We're matching.
Speaker 6: You look great, very tough. It's a little too late for that. So of the two of us and our outfits that we're wearing today, I'm wearing a beautiful pair of purple witchery pants and a nice black top.
Speaker 5: I look smart. What's this bonehead wearing over here? Once again?
Speaker 4: I'm being this victim on the sideline. You two go once again.
Speaker 6: He's Nike hoodie that he's worn for the fourth time in a row. Step back, Bet, you're wearing shorts.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I'm not wearing pants.
Speaker 14: At all, Jody. Why are you so angry today?
Speaker 16: Bob?
Speaker 14: And take a deep breath.
Speaker 6: He's wearing Bourbon's Dogs and yet you have a go at my outfit and I'm dressed professionally.
Speaker 5: Staggering behavior from you, Abbey.
Speaker 9: And the news making feedback on a Friday that love that eleven minutes past six that you posted snow whose news mixed with all sorts of other little bits and paces.
Speaker 5: You thought he had just got to carry in the corner and miss all the flying bullets.
Speaker 4: I just want to be the guy on side that just soaks it all in.
Speaker 6: Our good friend Ryan Fitzgerald was having a chat this morning on his show Actually, and he was talking about his son Lenny, how he has taken to singing the words to Deanie by Eminem around the school yard. Yes, and the teachers had to get in contact with mister and missus Fitzgerald and perhaps suggest that this wasn't the great idea the little Lenny to be singing about sampling codeine at school.
Speaker 4: Pre school which school's lend dog going to.
Speaker 5: Somewhere down south?
Speaker 6: Anyway, it got us thinking, what were the rap songs that she learned as a kid, And we had a very very entertaining discussion about it, and so we thought, you know what, let's talk about it. In fact, even better, let's put it in musical form, let's sing about it.
Speaker 9: Isn't this ridiculous as well, that some of these lyrics are absolutely tattooed into your brain? I can't my kid's birthdays sometimes, but I can remember all these random really really destructively.
Speaker 5: Tell you what I had for lunch yesterday.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't even know your own name.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you don't know my name either.
Speaker 4: By the bye, all right, who wants to go first? You do you want me to go first? Yeah? Okay, Well this.
Speaker 9: Is a little bit of a random one, and you certainly won't hear these guys I know over much. But can you imagine djre Hayes, my beautiful mother when her I would have been ten or eleven, and I say, I want to buy my first musical album and I want to get up from I think it was Target in Woggle Wogger or maybe Sanity.
Speaker 4: And she says, what's that called?
Speaker 9: And I say, it's called Black Sunday by Cypress Hill. And here's one of the leads songs for those who know unbelievable. It's called Hits from the Bar. So I'm a ten year old singing this not knowing what I'm talking about. Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along, so get hit from the bar, lockdown just for a second.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong. It's not a new method in the text out just got a ounce in the mail.
Speaker 9: And I in front of mom and dad and bless my mom and dad.
Speaker 4: Dad. Not what I'm singing about?
Speaker 1: Good one, Andrew, that's nice Andrew well and Mary.
Speaker 9: Jane and stacking billies and all sorts of things on the farm. And they're like, yeah, we could. We could boil up the billy and give you a cup of tea.
Speaker 4: It's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: How are we?
Speaker 4: I was ten or eleven perfect? Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well done?
Speaker 11: I produced how to Struck It the albaning my parents so well.
Speaker 12: Were you singing?
Speaker 5: As a kid?
Speaker 3: I remember sitting with my best friend on Genius learning the lyrics for this one. But when I was in year seven, little bit in NICKI mina super bass.
Speaker 4: Get ready to go off? So yeah, oh really okay.
Speaker 3: The boys in the booming system tacked down a C with the cooling system.
Speaker 12: When you come up in the.
Speaker 3: Club and here blazing out, got stacks on deck, like you said, they're not any ill here real He might want to deal and he got.
Speaker 5: The rag up.
Speaker 12: He might, he wrote from the air, but he never bold you.
Speaker 3: Drip trip seller ownership ship, Why don't make a drip trip?
Speaker 4: Get him on the left lift. That's the kind of deal that we're looking.
Speaker 1: I can't keep going on and on and on. We stopped there.
Speaker 4: Get quite.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I was eleven, like, what is she all about?
Speaker 4: She's going on producer Emily.
Speaker 10: I actually I just quickly googled this to see what year it came out. I was eleven two when this song happened to maybe maybe It's a thing.
Speaker 6: This is where rap started to infiltrate our young minds at the age eleven.
Speaker 5: Okay, what you.
Speaker 10: Got without me? By eminem bang show.
Speaker 4: Here she goes.
Speaker 11: Get it.
Speaker 1: I've created on my stuff because nobody.
Speaker 12: Wants to see marshallmore. They want shitty.
Speaker 1: I'm sharp, litt.
Speaker 12: A little bit of me the kind of jumps up my heart quicker than a chuckle.
Speaker 7: Just it's still good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 4: Then what was playing on your MySpace page back in the day?
Speaker 6: Okay, well used to be. We didn't start the fire, but that was very very time. So still a bit of us, I baby.
Speaker 3: Baby a.
Speaker 15: L collaborate and listen us is that with my brand in a bench something Grab a hold of me tightly or like a half boom dellion lightly. I don't know, turn off the lights and I'll go to the stream. I right like a bandle, light up a stage and watch chump like a candle.
Speaker 9: Deam deadly, you're just throwords.
Speaker 1: I'm not a roll. It's time to go soul or rolling.
Speaker 4: All right, by all reports.
Speaker 9: Jody's story this week is somewhat feedback themed. Here is the week that was in the eyes of Jerdy Addie.
Speaker 1: Dear Diary. Hey guys, we're heading to Turkey.
Speaker 5: There you go, dull hope for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, little trip to Turkey.
Speaker 5: We could do a go fun. We send you off to Turkey and get a hair dressed.
Speaker 9: Because all of a sudden and I'm getting some plugs and you've got your self booked in a little Brazilian But.
Speaker 6: You know, I love that it's an open space and we can say whatever are we like.
Speaker 1: G w s is Toby Green had some feedback for the umpires.
Speaker 4: Stop injured player.
Speaker 16: Stop.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: We're stopping from the injured player.
Speaker 9: That's fine.
Speaker 6: Well, Hazy suffered a debilitating injury during birthday.
Speaker 1: Payday.
Speaker 4: Just a paint a bit of a picture.
Speaker 9: I've got a little bit of a split on the side of my mouth here and every morning.
Speaker 4: I re injure myself when I opened my mouth up too much, so I.
Speaker 9: Need to try and I just did just then so much so I think my whole face bleeding.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was a really good story about your.
Speaker 4: Mouth, Alf Serf, thanks a lot of crystal.
Speaker 5: Can anyone say, hurpy, what's that?
Speaker 1: Hopes Teddy Swims was in town? Or is that Ted Woods? Is Teddy Swims his real name?
Speaker 9: I think it's ted Wood Swim and asking and I'm not really sure to be.
Speaker 4: Honest with you.
Speaker 1: You know what I feel like a bloody buffet.
Speaker 6: Listen, it's by the bye the last I think in Brisbane shut down due to some sort of salmonella at break That's okay.
Speaker 4: I think I remember eating so much ice cream that I cracked myself. This is straight through like a genuine soft served machining down the.
Speaker 17: Other end, Miss I should have felt like and remarkably as well, Mum was comfortable with it because we.
Speaker 4: Used to go to Walger not very often, so it was a big adventure when you went to Walging.
Speaker 1: I can imagine how it would have erupted in the Hayes house.
Speaker 11: When do you drew with kids get in the hold and we're going to Walgan for sizzlers.
Speaker 6: Channel seven's David Wywood had a case of the Joe bidens this week.
Speaker 9: Thank you for your time, and I was suppose to take care and what is a really, really interesting time in America?
Speaker 1: Thanks old uncle Joe nearly ran out of batteries.
Speaker 4: Scott's brain.
Speaker 9: His brain's like, whatever you do, don't say Megan America great again. American took command to make America, so make America.
Speaker 7: Think about it.
Speaker 4: His brain's like, I'll do.
Speaker 6: And apparently an attack of the bidens is contagious.
Speaker 9: From accidentally almost saying make America great again to calling Parma Harris Cala.
Speaker 1: She said, Pamela.
Speaker 4: It's Pamela Calmla Karma. What's her name, Carmela. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Joe Marmon, hazeus, jealousy for Crow, Joshua Shelley, his luscious hair boiled over from a.
Speaker 4: Man who's furiously thinning. Stop wasting your hand. It's a writer.
Speaker 6: Speaking of footy players. They say pregnancy makes you mad for them.
Speaker 1: Am I right?
Speaker 6: Producer produce hand over here who is quite pregnant. Came in the other morning and she said, she said.
Speaker 1: Pashed Billy Dowling.
Speaker 6: Were discovered. News reader, Abby is the last little single pringle on the planet. When we had a funeral planning chat.
Speaker 9: Being the last pringle on that point of view for the prinkle when you see the person looking in there and they're trying to get it as.
Speaker 1: Well, even in death, you're like.
Speaker 4: You still, I know he's going to help me now, bugget.
Speaker 14: That's how it feels to be the last single person on the planet.
Speaker 11: As Hazy's ability to make small talk reached horrific new.
Speaker 9: Lows, Georgy, I'm sensing some Rugby League vibes with you.
Speaker 4: Did you watch your Origin last time? How's that chat going, by the way?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Really good?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: That's not from too, isn't really my fourthday? Just cheap coffee? Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's it.
Speaker 5: What can we get you this morning, Jordy?
Speaker 4: Just a small double shot last thank you? What did Joshua Shelley say that Isaac Rankin's.
Speaker 1: Orders double shot? Tick alo Almond Milker.
Speaker 4: So there you go, Jordy, you're more like Isaac Rankin. Then you think lovely.
Speaker 5: Johnny doesn't know who I don't like school? How are you going late.
Speaker 4: Pleasure.
Speaker 9: He's going to go tell his mates and tell you what chat.
Speaker 4: You don't have a lot day from faith, but good coffee though.
Speaker 6: And let's round out the week with a mash up of those inappropriate rap songs we all sang as a kid.
Speaker 9: Piket packet, fire it up, come along, take a hit from the bar? Any here real what I do? And he got the ruggun there.
Speaker 12: I'm created on myself. Nobody wants to see e Marshall Moore. They want shady. I'm choplu to the stream, I rock a right like a band, or light up the stige And what's chump like a candle?
Speaker 11: Da?
Speaker 1: Sorry to Uncle Joe.
Speaker 4: Make America, Make America think.
Speaker 11: About pregnant women and their horny dreams and kids singing filthy raps to the stream? I right like a band, All light up the stage and watch chump like a candle?
Speaker 1: Da go off?
Speaker 11: This weekend, Kings and Queens, Oh my love Jody.
Speaker 4: Thing this week controversy.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course, tonaciously canceled their Adelaide Entertainment Center date on Monday night because one of the band members had a little bit too much to say about the Donald Trump's assassination situation. So we've gone with controversy.
Speaker 5: Is that thing this week?
Speaker 9: All plumb this right now? The score is first teen to nine in my favor, I reckon. You want to last maybe a couple of weeks from Rojo's.
Speaker 4: You're on fight, I have you are on?
Speaker 6: Which is why today is so very important just to keep your ego.
Speaker 9: Intact absolutely because sometimes it can get a little bit out of control away from you. Yeah, and I appreciate when you reel it back in, so thank you, because I can be very, very obnoxious in this space.
Speaker 6: Yes you can, but that's okay. All right, controversy, let's go. So I've gone with the og of controversy. This woman back in the day in particular, just basically released a book on sex that was It was a coffee table book on sex.
Speaker 9: That's nice, the one and only Madnna like your prayer.
Speaker 4: Remember she was going out with Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 15: Oh God, I what Dennis Robin who's all that come?
Speaker 6: Can you remember when she was married to Guy Richie, the film producer, and he came out and he said of his wife at the time, no, I think they just split up. It was like going to bed with a piece of gristle when she was super skinny, remember.
Speaker 4: Not Okay, I don't remember that, but that's really.
Speaker 6: Aggressive to real whack in the face in it piece of gristle.
Speaker 9: I'll keep those thoughts yourself there, muscles. Yeah, believable anyway, all right, Madonna like a prayer at V. I think this bloke is sticking of controversy because he is genuinely mad as a cut snake.
Speaker 4: Okay, West Stronger.
Speaker 9: Everything he says is controversial, even when he's not mean to be controversial. He is and his wife it is probably, as we speak, not wearing much.
Speaker 5: She's not wearing anything about the other day with a sheer top on. It was literally just her boobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just the boobs, good stuff. I'm gonna sorry. I didn't mean it late.
Speaker 9: I don't endorse that, Okay.
Speaker 6: I mean, can we go to the tape because it sounded like you very much indorsed it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I dig up, stupid.
Speaker 5: Up, hazy.
Speaker 14: I'm not going to so much, but maybe a little impassioned plea wouldn't go astray for you right now.
Speaker 5: With him, don't do what you always do. Thank you very much. You're a moderator. You're the moderator. You're supposed to be impartial.
Speaker 14: I'm just saying, Jody, you could do an impassion please as well.
Speaker 4: There you go. You've heard the boss. Do yourself a favor. If you want the.
Speaker 9: Right person to win, vote for Stronger by Kanye West at Jody and Hazy on Instagram.
Speaker 5: What planet would you endorse Kanye West for anything? Ever?
Speaker 14: Nobody's endorsing him. It's just a good song.
Speaker 4: He's got bloody good music.
Speaker 9: Sure, the man's perhaps cut madder than a cut snake, but that cut snake knows how to put out some good music.
Speaker 5: Need I remind the moderator impartial?
Speaker 9: All right, we're going announce a winning song at eight o'clock this morning. Votes please right now at Jody and Hazy on Instagram. Coming up next, nobodys, pay your bills if you haven't done so already, redister your bill right now.
Speaker 5: And I would have gone gold dinner.
Speaker 9: If I are you, you would have say Goldinger.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean that.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 9: Let find this in system. There's no gold Ginger in the system. Here in numbers.
Speaker 7: Most awesome.
Speaker 5: Is most awesome coffee.
Speaker 7: We have the good coffee that's coming we're setting.
Speaker 9: Yes off the back of Jodi and Hates's most Awesome Donuts. We thought, what don't we just keep going with this thing and is get the new category. And people of South Australia, boy oh boy, they love their coffee.
Speaker 6: We have had nominations coming in thick and fast, and this is the exciting part.
Speaker 5: Because we have narrowed it down to the top five.
Speaker 9: Here we go, yes, all right, The top five is as follows. Coming in Number one, you've got in no particular order, Jero Espresso from Mowson Lakes. What I'm guys, and just quick heads up jokes. The voting process will be this so this will be on Facebook and then you've got to use the emojis as a form of a vote.
Speaker 4: We've done this before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so zero is the thumbs up emoji. Don't get confused because you just have to click on it.
Speaker 5: It'll come up.
Speaker 6: It'll be very simple for you. Finalists Number two Good Air Coffee, It's Sea for me.
Speaker 5: Congrats, smash the love heart icon that one.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: Number three, Oh, here we go and this is the place close to my heart. Willow Bend Coffee and Croydon and have very appropriate from my heart. To vote for Willow Band Coffee, use the little care emoji bash.
Speaker 4: It please, okay.
Speaker 6: Finalist number four right here in the heart of the city, Fresco Gar.
Speaker 9: Yes, we're also passionate about Fresco Bar, as we have these nice little relationships with the guys down there.
Speaker 6: Just because we have relationships. It's not correlated either. This is genuine voting, impartial online.
Speaker 9: This is literally the votes have been talied up. So if you want to vote for Fresco Bar, little laugh emoji.
Speaker 6: Okay haha, our final finalists, I'll let you do the honest.
Speaker 4: Coffee Factory port nor longer.
Speaker 9: Good stuff guys a little wow emoji if you want to vote for the good guys at Coffee Factory.
Speaker 4: Important line.
Speaker 6: Congratulations to all five finalists. Get voting now on the Nova nine one nine Facebook page. To get your favorite coffee across the line is Adelaide's most Awesome. Each coffee place has a corresponding react button. Just smash it to get your favorite coffee place over the line.
Speaker 9: Good luck to all of our finalists and we will announce a winner next week.
Speaker 14: I would like to reiterate that I sat there yesterday for an hour telling up the votes. Okay here, So it definitely wasn't just like, oh yeah, this looks good. I literally went through every single comment.
Speaker 9: So can you off top of your head on it's quick maths and it's a question with that.
Speaker 4: Noticed how many votes around? Like this thing? We're pretty crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 14: There was a round about five hundred this time, so donuts had a bit more because I think donuts. You know, no one hates stonnuts. Some people don't drink coffee, like my mum doesn't drink coffee. Yeah, but that's okay, there's a round about five hundred.
Speaker 5: Beauty, what about.
Speaker 6: Her in the newsroom just going I sat there for an hour doing my job.
Speaker 14: No, that wasn't my job, Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: There, looking forward to crowning and win it next week for Jodi and Hazy's most Awesome Coffee Jump on the Facebook.
Speaker 4: Please cast your vote.
Speaker 2: Battle.
Speaker 9: It is a really aggressive space where too let's call us musical athletes go head to head.
Speaker 4: But we're trying to help you. We're trying to.
Speaker 9: Put you in the right sort of mindset and vibe for a Friday.
Speaker 4: Then this week is controversy.
Speaker 6: We are preparing for the balle the Banger's Olympics in Paris.
Speaker 5: So it's a lead up tournament. Let's see how I go. I went, Madonna, I'm around and you've.
Speaker 9: Found some form too. By the way, you're peaking at the right time. Olympics is just around the corner.
Speaker 4: Appreciate qan of.
Speaker 5: Controversy, bit of match.
Speaker 11: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I like this song? I don't mind this.
Speaker 5: Song and the film clip was a picul.
Speaker 4: Controversial because it was a very flesh.
Speaker 5: He's very religious in that way, combining a bit of flesh.
Speaker 4: As well, flesh and religion. I'm not sure that's a duo. You see too much not often? Okay, name of words on that space for me, I was just about to.
Speaker 9: Say, don't like Hey, muscles, stop.
Speaker 6: You found she's talk with a little bit of trouble and miss Arena before.
Speaker 4: So let's not Yes Madonna v. Kanye West.
Speaker 9: This guy speaks, tweets, any sort of communication, and then it's pretty much controversial.
Speaker 6: His wife though not allowed to speak. She's been muted by Kane.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's not allowed to wear much clothes.
Speaker 5: Not that were those things talk or wear clothes?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Producers, Zoe, it is thirteen nine and my favor. Yeah, you've got a bit of a result for I.
Speaker 5: Really want to come back to continue.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been type the whole way with this one. People love a bit of controversy, sex cells, et cetera. Yeah, very close the entire way, but there has been a pretty clear winner in the end.
Speaker 5: No general, Please, we.
Speaker 4: Are thank you in advance, appreciate that.
Speaker 16: It's what which brings ten thirteen Keeople missing the cues here sounds I'm like, I'm like old made on zooland I'm going up for my award.
Speaker 9: It's not even me believable stuff. That's all right, congratulations hates you? What makes me feel better?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 9: I know that you really need this hazy.
Speaker 4: It such a sort.
Speaker 3: Loser press play on Madonna's super noxious winning or losing gracious stuff thirteen to ten.
Speaker 4: Jody, is that three weeks in a run?
Speaker 5: I think it is for you're challenge.
Speaker 14: This is kind of how you start all the time. You're good at the very start, then you're fade off at the end. AFL career lover.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what it has. First quarter in the bedroom, best time.
Speaker 9: I'll have fourteen fifteen possessions the first sucked me out a.
Speaker 5: Three quarter time though he'll be eight goals up at quarter time.
Speaker 6: By the last quarter, the coach is gone, your career is done.
Speaker 10: You are done and has kicked him out of the Classic anyway, twitched off, she's gone to watch Mastership.
Speaker 9: Who is your winning song for Battle of the Bangers? Congratulations to Jodie. Joe's best time of the week. You know how I feel about Ryan fitzs sheld on Friday, but on this particular Friday when he's for Lover Crows are playing tonight, can be just a little bit nerve if your wanting you fit.
Speaker 13: Toughest time of the year, Hayes. You know it's cold, it's freezing cold. You're halfway well, you're getting towards the end of the year. This is where I used to excel. On the bench. I'd be sort of on an exercise bike because the camera would throw down to me on the sideline. I would be pleading to the coach get me on the ground. That's when I was at my best this time of year every year.
Speaker 9: Just quickly fits on the Crows. Just want to get your thoughts on there. So lovely and wonderful and very very above board. Producer Emily accidentally revealed something that we delivered on air about Billy Dowling. Said, that's in her pregnant state, hormones are flowing. That she had a bit of a dream where she was pashing on with Billy Dowling about a fifteen year age gap. So we thought it was appropriate to tell Joshua Shelley a couple of days ago to wish. He felt a little bit awkward about it. But you're a big, big Crows fan.
Speaker 4: In your dreams?
Speaker 9: Are you pashing any of them?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 13: How have I dream I've dreamt of pashing over the years. Billie Dowling is a good looking kid and playing great football, so I can understand he's in a lot of young women's dreams at the moment.
Speaker 6: No, but this is the whole point. EM's not young and is significantly older than him, and she's pregnant and she's getting married.
Speaker 13: We need to decipher that dream. What does it mean when you hook up with someone in a dream? What does that mean? Does that person die or I don't know, I don't know, but we need a dream decipher.
Speaker 9: I think we've uncovered that it means that she's got an angry fiance right now.
Speaker 5: We just deciphered it for you.
Speaker 6: Hey, let's speak Lenny, please, all things Lenny, because he this week, well, he found himself in a bit of trouble at school for singing a song in the playground.
Speaker 13: So my son, Lenny's eleven years of age, he's learnt his first rap song. And I think everybody remembers that moment where you're in your bedroom, you're listening to the song, you're writing down the lyrics, and you remember it for the first time, how exciting it is to perform it in front of your mates. So Lenny's done it at school a few weeks ago, and unfortunately it's Eminem's Houdini, which it starts quite well, and he's he's not bad.
Speaker 7: This is him starting with a rap.
Speaker 1: Now one what a.
Speaker 17: Little baby belt with the hot tongue sticking up, Yeah, like a salt from with a forehead girl hands from so the like joke pulling up in the chrysler to the sofa with the vicksbers and the bud light shat lyrical texas Electrician y'are like work and I'm going to play sand if you want to make leave and you know he's if it was a partech leaf.
Speaker 4: It would be a.
Speaker 17: Sprinds breakfee if I was as naked dick selling that she would love with me.
Speaker 14: We never have shout out a fifth pup. I don't know I'm going to be like.
Speaker 7: So he's pretty good. That's the first verse, and it's not too bad.
Speaker 13: I mean, he talks about a bud Light T shirt in there, but then he goes into the second verse. The second verse talks about Eminem being a dope fiend who's eating too much codeine as a way of coping.
Speaker 5: So classical line.
Speaker 13: So he's been pulled aside by the teachers. Stop going around and telling everyone that you're a.
Speaker 4: Dope fiend every single time.
Speaker 9: See Fitz, I was talking about how my mom because she had no idea what it was. My first album that I bought was Black Sunday by Cyprus hill Ye and the song I was punching out was Hits from the Bar like.
Speaker 4: You How unbelievable.
Speaker 13: This is the greatest hip hop album of all time.
Speaker 4: Oh my A to the K home Boy.
Speaker 13: There was so many good songs on this album, but yeah, it was you Felt naughty. It was like listening to Kevin Bloody Wilson take for the first time, and I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 9: So I'm cruise around doing they pick it packet, fire it up, Come along, take a hit from the ball in front of mom, and Mom's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, look at it. He's got a passion.
Speaker 13: I just got a pound in the mail was another line in there, Azuela, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, dad was like an English pound or yeah, very nice. I wonder if they had to pay extra postage for that?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 13: Do you know what there was that that gangster period of the eighties and the nineties, So many kids knew those lyrics and had no idea what they were rapping about.
Speaker 6: Meantime, Old Little Joe's from Tazzy is just like Harry Trumandursday.
Speaker 4: Specific that was.
Speaker 7: A rap in itself.
Speaker 4: Wasn't of that song. It was a gangster in that.
Speaker 6: I genuinely can't remember where my children are half the given time, but I can remember every single lyric to we.
Speaker 5: Didn't Start the Fire.
Speaker 4: That's good, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Go figure, how does the human brainwork?
Speaker 9: Hey, fits, he appreciate your time. He'll do it all there next week and good luck to your crows tonight.
Speaker 7: Love you guys, Thanks for having me