Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Lauren, start your morning the bright Away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren you one hundred Well, good morning everybody, welcoming you Wednesday. How are we doing team?
Speaker 3: Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: What's what's the situation? I hear likes to Bali being so that pesky volcanic ash cloud.
Speaker 3: Remember that, Remember the people that then had to stay in Bali for an extra week of holidays.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swann and I went through this drama several several years ago.
Speaker 3: Get stuck in balin first.
Speaker 1: Year of Breakfast radio in Melbourne, right, so you're hanging for that media break, hanging for it, and two days out the volcanic ash cloud came along and.
Speaker 3: He wanted to be in by Actually, fortunately, you're going to have to extend your holiday for exactly.
Speaker 1: And the problem was is it was the Friday night before we're about to fly out, and I think it was jet Star canceled all the flights.
Speaker 3: Because now you want to be stuck in the not in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Who went out and had a blinder because he was angry, and then got the text at two in the morning from Jetstar saying.
Speaker 3: Flights are back on six. That stucks.
Speaker 1: Oh, had to rechange all my money again.
Speaker 2: Yes, who's.
Speaker 3: Thailand. Hey guys, some huge news. Sorry to hear about your trick that nearly got canceled but didn't get canceled six years ago. But there's actually some really relevant news.
Speaker 2: Tore shots early, but that's fine, clean Margaret and David here, goodness.
Speaker 3: A new movie movie dropped And we pulled into the car bark this morning, and I busted you sitting in your car, and I thought, what is he want to be watching? Well that he slept in there? What were you watching?
Speaker 2: The trailer has dropped. The Bridget Jones Diary fall.
Speaker 3: Now Bridget Jones, Jesus looks good. Bridget Jones is the closest I am to a movie character.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, trying to push her up the Fireman's slide.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we're covering a flower. Today we're talking Bridget Jones.
Speaker 3: For I don't know.
Speaker 2: It looks very good, very Jones.
Speaker 3: Probably the greatest series of movies of all time.
Speaker 4: Three did I hold up?
Speaker 3: They all hold up? As Bridget Jones is brilliant.
Speaker 4: Real remember mission impossible to Australia.
Speaker 5: Jones is now a mother of two, right and without giving too much away.
Speaker 2: She's a single mother of two.
Speaker 3: Mister Darcy, you dog, mister Darcy's he did brown bread just spoiler alert, happened at the start.
Speaker 5: That's how the movie at the start, and it's all about I'm going to cry, you know what, rediscovering love.
Speaker 4: He would be a movie spoiler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 5: I think I've told you Google Wikipedia your wikipedia wikipedia wikipedia wikipedia wikipedia wikipedia Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: Read the news on the telly every now.
Speaker 3: He does the news. I don't know if he reads it anyway.
Speaker 2: He's coming to a good theater, New.
Speaker 3: Year breaking news Melbourne. We'll give you an update on that.
Speaker 2: Should we do Should we do a screening? We should do a screening? Yeah, we must go. We must go. Sure.
Speaker 4: I swear that's a gold class job.
Speaker 3: I swear. I'm Bridget Jones. You know where she skydives and lands in the big You are you Grant and you're just I don't know, friends Stone.
Speaker 2: Barnie Rubble, Barnie Rubble.
Speaker 1: All right, So look, yeah, Big Drummers flights are canceled. If you're heading off on holidays, maybe yeah, fully canceled.
Speaker 2: Everyone's so sad. I was watching on the news right, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that woman looks so sad fortified.
Speaker 2: Holiday's over. She's got a jet style bount she was looking forward to a G and T.
Speaker 3: And I've got her kids out of bed at three point thirty to the airport at four thirty, and the poor things have to go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay. They'll get a free sambur Oh isn't that sad? Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Your holiday is canceled? He's nine dollars for the food court. Oh thanks, so that makes everything better?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Thanks so mad to bed shed. We've got money to go this morning?
Speaker 3: We in bed with this morning?
Speaker 4: Well, if I tell you, then we.
Speaker 3: Wake up with. That is the question?
Speaker 2: Was it Leo? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four? Ten is our number? If you want to play guess the celebrit in bed. We'll get to that in a second. First, though, we of the plant.
Speaker 3: I'm having a corpse flower come down. Yesterday is the most exciting day I've ever had in radio?
Speaker 2: Did they have a funeral for it?
Speaker 3: You know? You know how they say that sounds about as fun as watching grass grow. Well, have I got some news for you. Watching the corpse flower grow was actually very entertaining.
Speaker 1: For anyone that's been living under a rock of the corpse plant is the smelling plant that blooms once every ten years. And yesterday Lauren was live from the Geelong Botanical Gardens.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I became the corpse plant to ambassador, I did you correspondents official corss on Cross the Media Channel nine on the Today shows, we.
Speaker 4: Have to cover the plant, I say, cover.
Speaker 3: A corpse plant, enthusiasts. And then last night I was still checking the live stream because you can live stream it and it only opens at twenty four to seventy forty eight hours and then it dies. And so I started watching a fast track what you caught time laps of one in the UK, and that big thing in the middle looks like a big long shlong. It then just drives up and like flops over it. The whole thing just fells happened.
Speaker 4: I'd be surprised by last week.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I was really sad watching that last night. I mean the Circle of Life.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've got some audio your partner Paul Sennis. I can I get on the last strap?
Speaker 3: Look it's dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm heating it up. Oh God, are you said?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I'm not sad. It was the joyous twenty four hours. I'm putting many planting enthusiasm away for another sentence.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's dying. It is closing up, it's closing.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, corpse flower. It's actually kind of amazing, but also kind of really ugly, isn't it. I thought he was watching the live stream one of his phone too, but he wasn't. He was killing me, and he was taking the piss out of me saying farewell to the corpse.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm putting it on the spot here, but if you had to do a eulogy for the corpse flower, what would you be saying.
Speaker 3: I would say, to the thousands of people that came out to visit this beautiful once every ten year phenomenon, thank you, corpse flower for bringing us so much joy. You filled our day and a half. A day and a half, I would say, with pure excitement, joy and a repulsive smell.
Speaker 2: That producages who was with you yesterday. He's been given a gift to take from y.
Speaker 3: You've bought with you mosquitos the size of elephants, and we all have souvenirs of giant scars from the mosquito bites. We've been scratching for the.
Speaker 2: Last people who are obviously heartbroken.
Speaker 3: I hope the corpse Flower felt the love of the community worldwide. Many people were on the live stream. To those that came to pay your respects to the corpse flower. May it hold a special place in your heart for the next seven to ten years and kill that bad boy Ballooms again. Maybe because it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Rest it's coming back ten years. Very well done.
Speaker 5: I can see how it invested you. You were a slasher.
Speaker 3: I forgot to wear my badge. I left it on the bathroom bench.
Speaker 2: You need to go home.
Speaker 3: I wore yesterday. I went to the gym, and I came home and balls like, have you still got the bad.
Speaker 2: What about the air.
Speaker 3: I bought you guys?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was a whole point of the break. We forgot about that. He was like this show on a tangent.
Speaker 3: I did a euloge instead.
Speaker 2: So yesterday we sent Laurence to.
Speaker 3: This stinky greenhouse full because it actually lets like a like a off every.
Speaker 2: Now you know what it's like an Ambi pure.
Speaker 3: It's like an Ambi.
Speaker 4: Pure a sample cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried to catch the air.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come around? Hang on, stand by, coming as soon as we open it. Okay, I don't know if this will like if the air would have captured.
Speaker 3: Guys, put your plants out today, course flowers that three two one? Can you smell anything?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing at all, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Should have at least tried to catch one of those big mosquitos.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't it smell Jason's coffee breath?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure what you were going to say. You smell them coffee breath?
Speaker 1: You should have probably got out on the eulogy.
Speaker 2: Definitely worth running late Noway.
Speaker 3: Thanks for indulging me, Melbourne. I had a great time, even if you're rely sharing the designer with bit Chip's creative your customizable collection, create your dream.
Speaker 8: It's the list were twenty percent of all customizable furniture.
Speaker 9: Bit Chip, Jason Lawrence, Ultimate Celets, lumber Party.
Speaker 1: Thanks to sit with a cracking wedding story we're about to dive into just after six thirty.
Speaker 7: This is not what you'd want at your wedding, but before weddings, I know, and in the lead up to them, and sometimes the.
Speaker 2: Marriage afterwards as well. Sometimes package deal. Hey, here's the go.
Speaker 1: If you can guess which celebrity, unfortunately for them, is in bed with us, you will walk out here with five hundred bucks plus go on the running for the ultimate bed shed package worth over seven and a half grand. You can, unless you're in the designer with bed Sheds created by you customizable collection, create your dream bed for less.
Speaker 2: Were twenty percent of customizable furniture bedshd.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give a bonus clue for this one.
Speaker 2: A lot of people would love to be in bed.
Speaker 3: I wish I woke up next to this point.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I wouldn't mind as well? I've been there with you.
Speaker 3: I think there'd be few and far between to find a person that wouldn't happily wake up next to this person.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to.
Speaker 3: Although I would hope we won't wait too. I hope we had no sleep, if you know what I'm saying. All right, Phil, good morning, she's on one.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys, Phil, Phil.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've got a bit excited that this hypothetical could be real. You a bit randy today about this person?
Speaker 2: I am always There's just been a few comments of notice quick.
Speaker 5: Why I said I'd Yeah, partake as well, basically saying I'd have a throw.
Speaker 2: All right, I feel comfortable, Phil.
Speaker 3: It almost get me across the line feeling very awkward in here with these films. All right, Phil, you want to jump into bed with us too? Now can you guess who's in the bed with us?
Speaker 10: Here we go?
Speaker 3: I can try, all right, I mean you can just have a guess without any of the clues up. Okay, I have many famous x's that have shared this bed with me. Give me a second and the next one. I was a part of a boy band, but now I'm a solo artist. Oh, any ideas, It's many?
Speaker 11: Do you have one in mind?
Speaker 2: Go for it?
Speaker 3: Justin Timberley, although I wouldn't mind waking up next to him either, Isabel he was my like I loved him fifteen years ago in.
Speaker 2: Wear be good morning, good morning? Goes all right?
Speaker 3: And a great guess from Phil?
Speaker 4: Well, no great guess would be the right one.
Speaker 2: It's still a great guess, Okate, next clue.
Speaker 3: I lay in bed and watch Don't Worry Darling every night before I fall asleep. Is it Harry style? Yeah, Isabelle Harry's styles is in bed with Quintins.
Speaker 1: Five come on your way and you're in the running for the ultimate bed shed makeover.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you to my spell. I know you've got a partner. Would you drop them for Harry Styles? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on you think about it, didn't she?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, because she doesn't want to offend him. But really, deep down she was like, yep, sure would ye ye ye, yep?
Speaker 4: Would you leave Paul for Harry?
Speaker 7: Finished the question, Harry, Harry, Paul would leave me? Harry Starles is just to us, thank Paul would leave you for a free latte? It is white things so mean to me this morning. It's like the third shot you've had at me. That's six twenty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's play nice. I apologize. You get Harry into co host.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, Jason, do you think I dropped all in a heartbeat?
Speaker 4: Barry, you're kicking me out of there.
Speaker 3: You would be punted so quickly down Clarendon Street.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody, and welcome to your Wednesday. We got a huge show still to come this morning. If you're a fan of the TV show Bluie or you just want to be the coolest parent in the world.
Speaker 1: Seven point thirty this morning, we will tell you how you can win a family trip to Bluey's World.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: I saw some action from Bluey's World yesterday. It looks like paradise for kids.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool, eh and parents that.
Speaker 3: Like the adults are going mad, The kids are going mad, the dogs are going mad. It was a bit of an all in. So what happens at blue I'm not in the Bluey Realm?
Speaker 2: Right, cleant your microphones on.
Speaker 3: He's still got his mic.
Speaker 2: Your microphone.
Speaker 3: I can't turn it off.
Speaker 2: You can't turn your microphone off in the news room. Oh that's what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Delicate with this, Lucky you didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: That's where you go to do all those little private phone calls.
Speaker 2: I know, and I've got so many more to do this morning.
Speaker 4: So you cannot turn your mic off?
Speaker 2: Can't?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 2: Brodie?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No more secret secret conversations. No one goes that. The newser and the mic is hot, permanently hot mic?
Speaker 4: Oh that is that?
Speaker 2: For jeez? Your MIC's the marks. Let's listen in. They're going to say anything nice.
Speaker 4: About us you.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to say it looked beautiful today. That's what I heard them say.
Speaker 2: Before I can, okay, turn off the microphones. No one's freak.
Speaker 1: You are on the air here at Noble one hundred. You've got Jason Lauren Clint's here. Well, we're doing to thanks to our mates. What if it is Ossie for traval?
Speaker 3: Traval is back is.
Speaker 1: Not if you're heading to Barley this morning, though, our heads up. If you are heading Ballet Way, check your booking providers. Major dramas at the airport because of the volcano in Ballet.
Speaker 3: Guys, did you say this very sad story about the couple that got married. They've they've taken to TikTok to have a bit of event. They got married. She walked down the aisle to when I Look At You by Miley Cyrus, the entrance song in the bridewalks, except there are no guests at the wedding. No one's turned up to her wedding.
Speaker 2: Not one person, no one, five, No one.
Speaker 3: Five guests. Five people showed up.
Speaker 2: It's a lonely couple.
Speaker 3: It was a masquerade ball that she talked about excessively for ten months.
Speaker 2: She said, masquerade theme wedding.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to look the husband a bit.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't have gone to She digitally invited seventy five guests. Only five turned up.
Speaker 4: You know what's probably sitting in people's inbox.
Speaker 1: It might be you know when you know, when everyone went through that Facebook event stage and I was like, you get the invite? I might know what's the invite I've.
Speaker 2: Added to the event. Yeah, it's hard to find.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, trying to find anything.
Speaker 2: But you know that's really sad. Though she should have had an r s P six weeks out.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's strong if you know that's going to not I don't know if the people are s VP and didn't show up.
Speaker 4: Just question, maybe I did.
Speaker 3: Say all the wasted food and dreams that would be mad about.
Speaker 2: They were camouflaged behind the musk guarade mask.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 3: They didn't even have to go. They could have sent someone else in their place and water Mark.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a producer of this show. The Lovely Knark and her partner Dars getting married. It's like Batman. You don't reveal their names. So they're getting married, but we know Batman.
Speaker 3: Is that I was gonna say, Clark Kent, that's Superman.
Speaker 2: As you.
Speaker 3: We'll continue to call it Mark not Jane Ni so.
Speaker 1: Nark and Darcy are getting married and we're all going to the wedding. Have he goes rs VP?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 3: Did you see what was on the RSVP wedding advice?
Speaker 2: And then I panicked, it's like dietary requirements and what wedding advice do you have for them? Oh? No, I had no advice single Well.
Speaker 3: I had to send her a text afterwards, and I said, just confirming the wedding advice is just a nice little message for you guys. Right, this isn't going in a public book or show the leaders. I wrote something that was private and not for public consumption, And then was what was it? Please tell me the walls aren't going to be adorned with our bits of advice. I'm not telling it was private.
Speaker 2: If you get to nine months, you're doing well.
Speaker 3: It was private Clinton nine hours. I'm just hoping it's not printed on an a three page on the wall the wedding on a corkboard. As I walk in with my fiance, does end a text saying please just confirming that he's a private And I think she did confirm that the private Yeah, let me just check on them.
Speaker 1: What she said I was like, oh, oh, it's under Clark Kent your phone super Bay thirteen twenty four to ten. Right, this lady had no one show up at her wedding. Who do you wish didn't show up at your event?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I love him, don't get me wrong, I love him my best man. But there's a good chance he's still there doing the speech. He downloaded a teleprompter app on his phone autoque, Yeah, like an auto que, and he held his phone out doing the speech. And we're at the bridle part I brought at the bridle table and lu my wife said, you need to ring his phone and tell him.
Speaker 2: To wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Oh it went too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's reading.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the best man thinks it's all about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he thought it was a twenty first, not a wedding.
Speaker 3: Just an update on Max's wedding messages. Yep ah, I said, just making sure this isn't going in a book or anything, because I might need to change mine. She said, I was going to take some of them and include them in the ceremony, but I don't think I will anymore.
Speaker 2: Can we wring the knack find out what you put?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, no, but sometimes best men, and you know what, fathers of the bride and fathers of the groom can sometimes think it's all about them too.
Speaker 2: I know I was Bobby.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, Yes, very funny. But at another wedding that a friend of mine was at a few weeks ago, the groom's father made this hectic speech that included like the groom losing his virginity and it's not a twenty first bride walk down in tears.
Speaker 2: Yes, no it's not.
Speaker 3: And best men need to be reminded of them.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's two rules. You don't speak about x's and you don't wear denim?
Speaker 3: Was it there anyone else you wish didn't turn up to your wedding?
Speaker 4: Couple?
Speaker 2: Couple?
Speaker 3: I wish didn't Kyle Sandalance not turn to your wedding? Wasn't he supposed to read the MC and he didn't show up?
Speaker 2: A did he want to?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: A pal?
Speaker 3: Why didn't he turn up to your wedding?
Speaker 1: I don't know what had a feeling the night before when he rang me to eleven o'clock saying, come around, I've got the house full of women.
Speaker 2: Oh do you want to party?
Speaker 3: Did you go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Because then Lou wouldn't have turned back to the wedding, so he just was a no show. Thirteen to twenty for apologize.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number he apologize? Who do you wish out his wedding?
Speaker 3: At what point did he tell you he wasn't coming? Or did he just not turn up?
Speaker 4: I went to his first one?
Speaker 2: Oh you went to his first one? You showed up? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our name?
Speaker 3: Did you get invited to the second one?
Speaker 1: Who do you wish didn't rock up at your We give us a call on oh oh, just hit Morning Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: This is the No.
Speaker 2: One hundred. They're burning up.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing a thanks to what if it's Aussie for travel? Can you please explain what we've just put.
Speaker 4: On a fast?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a special day today, It's World Kindness Day and this is not an ad, but a company called kind Collective have sent in some of their cosmetics. Switch are all natural and things.
Speaker 2: Yeah and sorts.
Speaker 3: There's a plumpet up.
Speaker 2: I know, brother, I'm two minutes ahead of you, twoutes ahead.
Speaker 3: Clinton had dry lips and he says, there any lip balm in there? And gen Z found the plump it up lip oil, So what is it? I don't know. It's got something that makes your lips pepper. I don't know, something that makes and it makes them a bit plump. And chicks love this stuff like I live for it.
Speaker 2: Put in pain. My lips tasted that yourself hot sorts.
Speaker 3: Not burned, but I feel them tingle and.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm eating a hot warhead.
Speaker 3: My lips look amazing. Anyway, you boys have put it on and neither of you are coping.
Speaker 2: But am I lips plumper?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what that face is? The nippulling you do, it is a little bit.
Speaker 4: We realized I don't have a top lip, so we've got to.
Speaker 3: Save on some of the col He just ate the lip anyway, so they're not coping with the spicy lips. But it is World Kindness Day today, it is, indeed, so I thought we could all say something nice to each other.
Speaker 2: Let me set the scene morning.
Speaker 3: We know that's the wrong music. It's not a game show, and a reminder say something nice to someone today Melbourne. Okay, who wants to go first.
Speaker 2: But it feel good? Are we not, Biezer?
Speaker 3: It's a bit hectic for maybe there we go. Okay, Now, I feel like I'm on World's Kindness Day where we all make the world a better play.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to kick things off?
Speaker 3: But you've got to be serious.
Speaker 2: I am serious, Clint.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no, I've never seen someone say yes to so many things. No, no, no, purely out of the kindness of your I said to the Clint yesterday. I'm so worried about him because he's working all over at nine, all over at us, and I'm like, something's got to give.
Speaker 2: But it's not that it's this guy will do m gig after mc gig charity Yep, yep, and it'll be Oh.
Speaker 4: They're a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: You I've got to do it and I've got to race to this and you are. I mean sometimes they're cashies as well, but no, no, but no they are. Make no mistake, there's a lot of cashies.
Speaker 3: You are the hardest worker I know, like a country mile. Clint's well done.
Speaker 1: Something people will not know about you is how much you will drop everything to help someone at a second notice. I am constantly surprised. I only said to you the other day. I'm constantly surprised. Okay, your whole world will stop when someone needs something, and I've never seen someone.
Speaker 5: Go to the lengths you go to a similar theme, Lauren is the most generous person I know, Oh God, generous, sympathetic.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: She's actually kind that blown away by well.
Speaker 3: Jace, you are a bloody great dad. You work your butt off on this show to get up, You work late at night once you put your kids down, to be able to provide your kids with the best lives they could possibly have. And I know you kick yourself and you question yourself sometimes and you think, am I doing this right? You work so hard, and it is all for those three boys that you've got at home, and they're so lucky to have you. As much as we hang shit on you NonStop, you work much harder than I do also, but it is all because you want to give your boys the best life they can possibly have. And you are an excellent dad. And I know when I leave here, my day ends, but when you leave here, your day starts. Because you're a dad of three beautiful kids and you're doing a great.
Speaker 2: Job dad and a great mentor to Lauren, and I thank you Matte. If my lips were perning, this is meant a lot more.
Speaker 3: It's really cool, and it's for our team out there. You're all could work a little hot now kidding. You guys are amazing to bring the show together. I love World Kindness Great friends. You guys work your butts off to get this show what it is. So thank you.
Speaker 4: I always say to you, guys, I've been in this industry for too long, but what we have on this team.
Speaker 2: Is very rare, very very rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, isn't it.
Speaker 4: So enjoy it because as we've learned, it could all be over like that.
Speaker 7: But to everyone out there, it's triggering month.
Speaker 3: All these days, these days get floated around all the time, this day, every day. But I actually think World Kindness Day is a beauty. Like find someone you're grateful for and say something kind to them today, or maybe it's someone you don't know that well, but you'll appreciate them, give them a bit of kindness.
Speaker 4: Hang on, one of our producers once air time, gen.
Speaker 3: Z, can you please individually tell us something kind?
Speaker 10: We are a.
Speaker 2: Good morning and happy blue day everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he's blue his house officially opened.
Speaker 1: Louis World opens in Bluey's World in bris Vegas today.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: People travel from around the world to come to this thing.
Speaker 1: It is incredible and coming up at seven point thirty this morning, we will tell you how you can win a family pass.
Speaker 2: We'll send you their flights world. Oh, people want to go to day.
Speaker 3: If you want to be not in the Bluey realm.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a parent of the world, you want to be ready.
Speaker 10: To do it.
Speaker 3: But when I was down in Geelong the other night with my beautiful god daughter Bessie, we were playing it was like Where's Wally type game, but it was a Bluey yeah. And oh my gosh, she knew. She's only four and she knew every single word and every single I was like, and the parents knew, and the baby.
Speaker 2: Knew, and I was like, I'm what the theme song no in the books?
Speaker 3: She knew everything was. She could be you know, it's like a million things on the page. She is like a Where's Wally type thing, and she knew you're not a.
Speaker 2: Friend of ours us.
Speaker 1: It's a lot for last Christmas. It was a great Christmas idea. You can get like a Where's Wally style book? Right, but you make the kids.
Speaker 2: I've seen the characters and the kids have to find.
Speaker 4: Themselves in the book.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's great. Yeah, it kills ten minutes and.
Speaker 3: Then they know where they are every time.
Speaker 2: He is Bluey famous for keepy uppy.
Speaker 3: Keep you yuppy. Yeah, yeah, the song is a keepy uppy song.
Speaker 10: There is.
Speaker 3: I only know that because I did the Today Show at the Blue's World Puppet Show.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't stay for the show, but I did get to make the cast, which I was are excited about and they were puppets.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty this morning, your chance. We'll give you all the details, but coming up next sports Direct.
Speaker 3: Score twenty percent of your first purchase at sports direct dot com with code st twenty. Sports starts here Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Freehow let's do it right now.
Speaker 1: Thirteen and twenty four to ten is our number if you want to score cash.
Speaker 4: That's right, there's the bells.
Speaker 2: Give us a ring.
Speaker 1: How bunch of bables on the tree, each different dollar amounts, whatever falls off you win. We'll do it after Billy Eilish and then we're talking workplace crime. Thirteen twenty four to ten. What jingle are you going to try and get stuck in our hair?
Speaker 2: Hear it and nover We admit when we're wrong as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, so please stop calling to tell Clint we have we.
Speaker 5: Have a clarification, an on air clarification. What well Muma's making canton? It doesn't take It doesn't take long for the word to get around.
Speaker 3: The world, to turn the world to go around.
Speaker 2: Gone. Probably Mumbas making canton doesn't take long for the word to get a row great jingle thirteen twenty four ten. What jingle are you gonna get stuck in her head?
Speaker 3: Let's ding and mingles celest from Michelam. Good morning, Good morning guys. How are you seeing it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 8: I've got the cordies cordial ads that always lingers in my yees.
Speaker 9: My mom fixed the fruit to go through cottage.
Speaker 2: The best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Thirday, twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: They don't write them like they used to.
Speaker 2: Bring on your favorite jingle thirday.
Speaker 3: We're jingling and mingling this morning, thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: Mobile will come to.
Speaker 3: You thirteen thirty thirty two, thirteen thirty thirty two. We're Jingling and Mingling On thirteen, twenty four ten. What's your favorite jingle? I reckon, I reckon. They don't write them like they they really don't.
Speaker 4: The Grown Guy's probably the.
Speaker 3: Most modern roof seal one. Anyway, I don't want to ruin them all in case our callers have the same nineties. Let's got to Liz and kills Life Morning.
Speaker 4: Babies.
Speaker 2: There's a we've lost all right, let's.
Speaker 3: Try to Tasha and thornbree.
Speaker 9: Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 3: Do you got a jingle that you love?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 11: I'm a teacher.
Speaker 9: I have thirteen classes and the other day I thought i'd try something and I just yelled out.
Speaker 11: Did somebody say?
Speaker 9: I was trying to get their attention and I wasn't having a time?
Speaker 8: And that totally works it.
Speaker 1: When you do that, you know the one that's my kids love and it gets stuck in their head.
Speaker 10: Sushi Hub, Sushi Hub, Sushi Hush.
Speaker 3: Love Now, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 7: Maybe Bop along doors plus no firs nose plus.
Speaker 3: No first, they get rid, they get a bit like southern in it. Dars plus no.
Speaker 7: Firs' Kimmy's dad, that's crim say Kimmy Kimi, you'd be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Kimmy's dad. Yeah, who is Ki?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, he's used Kimmy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Lauren and Cheltenham. Good morning, Hi, Hey you doing?
Speaker 1: We're goodling, kim Uh Lauren? What jingle's gonna get stuck in your head?
Speaker 6: Budget with a budget?
Speaker 11: Budget chruck?
Speaker 6: It's quick and keep well happy.
Speaker 2: You're lucky you budget win a budget rent Chuck.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that, budge with a budget rented Chuck, it's quick and cheap.
Speaker 2: It's off your luck when you win the budget rented truck.
Speaker 3: Eye good on, yell RII you know what?
Speaker 2: Because we don't get commercials on TV.
Speaker 3: Thirteen, twenty fourteen. What jingle can't you shake? And do you love? Tim from drugging? Aina?
Speaker 9: Hi, guys, I'm going to.
Speaker 10: Cheat a little bit here, but I reckon your sing? How long with me?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Okay? Go? Tim?
Speaker 10: One fine day when a wolf was born?
Speaker 6: A color little stirn no blue.
Speaker 9: But you know three frog nine little cat dog, cat.
Speaker 2: Dog, cat dog, a little cat cat do.
Speaker 3: Now that's a jingle from a carto and the chase has never heard never ca dog No.
Speaker 2: It was like a long cat dog, cat.
Speaker 3: Dog with cat's head on one side and the dog's head on the on the road like a sausage doll, like a long.
Speaker 2: Sausage Get what was the old and I feel like the o G jingle was pizza Hut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's weird because you grew up in Queensland.
Speaker 4: Nine two double one double one.
Speaker 3: That is so lame. It's one three double one, no six the Queensland Queensland cooked first double one double one. Ready Okay, ready, Chaser Laurie.
Speaker 2: Ah, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We love Bluey.
Speaker 2: Louis World, Bluis World.
Speaker 3: It's in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: It is indeed so Now Brisbane's got Bluey's World and dream World. No, that's more gold.
Speaker 3: It's also be what do they call the Dirty Snake, Brown.
Speaker 2: Snake, Browns, south Bank, the Piston, They've got.
Speaker 3: The City Beach. Yeah you know what Brisbane has the Carlisle Hotel.
Speaker 4: Yes, not bad, not the bad.
Speaker 3: But it's got blue as well, which is what everybody is talking about. All my friends with kids are like, do you know how I get to blows World? Can I get a ticket to blows World? Do you know anything about Blue's World?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, Hey, you get there.
Speaker 4: You listen to us.
Speaker 2: Here's the goat.
Speaker 1: Bluei's World is now open until September twenty twenty five, and we are going to get you there flights tickets to blue Is World. We'll salk a lot for the family. Here's how it works.
Speaker 3: People obsessed as obsessed with blue as you are.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are. You've got till Friday to do this. Fridays when we're going to.
Speaker 3: Pick the winner, because we want to find the biggest Bluey fans.
Speaker 4: Exactly, do not ring This is not ring for Blue's well.
Speaker 3: I kind of like these people are ringing though, I'd love to know how much they love Bluey.
Speaker 2: We just take one.
Speaker 3: Let's just add one of those random.
Speaker 1: Calls Hello and nover No they hang up. Hello nov Sarah, Hi, Hi are you ringing for blue as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How much do you Sarah? How much do you love Bluey? A lot? O? Good on you, Sarah. I didn't realize that was going to be a child to let it down. Keep listening, and then you've got to get your family involved. Okay, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Win, everyone listening listener to blue. How this is going to work is you need to post a photo proving how much of a Blue fan you are.
Speaker 3: You cannot paint yourselves blue.
Speaker 1: I would strongly sedition paint yourself blue. You could dress up as dogs maybe if the kids rooms are decorated.
Speaker 2: Upload a photo. Now, this is really important.
Speaker 1: You must tag Jason Lauren and use the hashtag Jason Lauren loves.
Speaker 3: Bluey Loves l ov s Louis Louie.
Speaker 1: We will put the details on our social page as well. But yeah, upload a photo proving to us how much of a Blue.
Speaker 2: He Basically, you're urging Melbourne to get creative.
Speaker 3: Yes, they can do this by Instagram or Facebook.
Speaker 1: The most creative will win, all right if you just upload a photo of Darren your dad holding the photos and I love.
Speaker 5: Bluie so like a Grand Final Week when they do all sorts of exactly wonderful things their house.
Speaker 2: They paint their face, they paint their dogs.
Speaker 3: And what will they win, Jason?
Speaker 2: They will win flights and tickets to Blue as.
Speaker 3: Well in Brisbane. You got it, the ultimate giveaway from Melbourne family to visit Blue is World in Brewers Band.
Speaker 1: All right, uploader on Facebook, Instagram or the toc. You must tag Jason Lauren and use the hashtag Jason Lauren loves Bluie. Most creative will win the treading quick. You've got till Friday morning to do it.
Speaker 2: Who's the judging panel? Were?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're never lounded in charge of anything, and we are in charge of this is the one.
Speaker 2: Is the way we bring a child in to do it as well?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: We are children.
Speaker 3: I am child? Yes, how many times I have to tell you that? Quinn I am child.
Speaker 2: Number one hundred sending you to Blue as well and coming up next. He's tall, he's American. We love him from the pies.
Speaker 1: Mason Cox joins us after the kid Lerroy, this is Neber one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clints here as well. We're doing a thanks to what efforts as he for travel? Well look at this someone moving into a new sport. He's here to talk straight open. You can secure your tickets now by Ticketech. We're tickets starting at just thirty six bucks for adults and kids under seventeen go free.
Speaker 2: May and Coxes in the house.
Speaker 10: Oh, it is good to be back. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Welcome back big.
Speaker 3: Fella back into pre season training.
Speaker 10: The young guys are back, so I decided to come a little bit earlier the preseason training.
Speaker 3: Is it true in the AFL as you get older you get more weeks off at the end of the year.
Speaker 10: Yes, the first or fours are back as of Monday, and then the five pluses don't get back till November twenty foot.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the old blokes get more? How many years you've played played? Yeah, it's like a long service lea for footballers.
Speaker 3: Well that's as you get older, your body needs.
Speaker 2: More to tell me about what preseason is this for you? Are you counting this is eleven? I think? Wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's pretty crazy for you're sport to be like here in the eleventh year. A few opportunities, I guess for me to get sacked. Over the years, it's still going. Yep, still here.
Speaker 4: But eleven years.
Speaker 3: Did you come to Australia to play football? Or did you come to Australia and then someone was like, hey, you could play for America, I mean America apparently, Sorry, did you come from America?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 10: I'd never heard of AFL before I came here, so I just had to pick up the sport from scratch.
Speaker 3: So you just came here for a holiday and then they played for Collingwood.
Speaker 2: Actually kind of.
Speaker 10: The AFL kind of found me and asked me if I'd be interested to come in short sports. Essentially, they can't come.
Speaker 2: Play, well, they do.
Speaker 10: They still send people back to the States every year. Look out, No, not so much. They did for a little bit, but they've kind of stopped now. But there is there's a league over in the US that both my brothers playing.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, there's a lot going back the other way.
Speaker 5: Joe McGuire is playing in front of one hundred and twenty thousand fans every time steps foot on that college football Wow, wow, extraordinary, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, his team's in the top five right now in the nation. And I don't think people realize how incredible what he's doing is at the moment. Dustin Fletcher's kids over there playing at the moment too.
Speaker 3: Is another All these AFL as they know, they're like, don't go and make the big dolls in America.
Speaker 10: You make you do one year at the NFL. You're making more money than probably ten years in the AFL.
Speaker 3: So wow, it's just so big, isn't it. And now Taylor Swift is a fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got some new teammates going with the super Bowl is actually coming up, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Sorry, transition back to the Tim Membry. How have they fit it in there? There are training yesterday, so they've come back earlier as well, which is nice to see that they're committed just as much as anyone else. And yeah, the Superstars, man, I'm really excited to have them on the team and a bit of help in the forward line in the midfield. And yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's a hard walk, like for those guys to walk into a new club because like us coming here to nov on our first day, we're like, oh god, everyone knows each other and we don't know anyone, but at least we had three of us imagining it on your own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bit.
Speaker 10: It's a bit weird, but I think a lot of the guys have probably played juniors and stuff growing up. You know, we've interacted. You know, if you've been around for a while, if you're getting traded as an older kind of player, you've probably interacted with other players from different teams.
Speaker 3: Is their initiation like a college.
Speaker 1: Adults, they're not doing noodi runs around.
Speaker 3: The You know what, it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: You saved that.
Speaker 10: Trouble done. What's what's again? You're picking up the golf clubs. Yes, I've become a bit of a golfer. I'm trying. It wouldn't sound great at it, but I am becoming a bit of a golfer. I've been asked to do this Cross Cod Challenge, which is essentially launching an incredible tournament. Tournament coming up here November twenty eighth to December first. There's actually like camp Smith, minwoo Lee, Mark Leishman, some of the biggest you know people in golf are actually coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: So to launch it.
Speaker 4: Mason and I been.
Speaker 2: Trying to.
Speaker 3: Always been social golf, but now it's like it's pop, Like it's a cool thing to go to as ave a fan.
Speaker 5: Minwou Lee is like he's got cult status. He's known as the chef, the chef.
Speaker 2: Let him cook, that it's producer, just let him cook, Let that young man cook.
Speaker 3: Let him cook. This like the staring also a ship.
Speaker 2: People dress up as as chef. Really chef cooks.
Speaker 3: Of course of course, there you go. It's like a whole thing to be a spectator at the golf Now it's fun.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a couple from the golf come umber Camp. Smith obviously has a massive mullet and he's the iconic as right, and then Mike Lashman's a teammate of his. So it's it's one of those things. I think they're making golf a lot more fun now. It used to be a bit of a haughty tordy kind of small and I'm getting into that golf age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, golf for any age. I actually want to start. I want to, you know, I want to get some lessons. Most did you have to get custom.
Speaker 2: Golf stick like the biggest in the US?
Speaker 3: Be able to share them?
Speaker 2: Do they stick to together?
Speaker 10: Pretty much? I think it would be as tall as you, to be honest with you, they're huge masses.
Speaker 2: What you need? Have you seen the remote control buggies?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One of them you got and then shout out, what do you mean like a golf cart?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's a golf bag on a remote control cart.
Speaker 3: Is pretty much what it is, instead of having it, instead of having a golf cart, and you walk and you can't.
Speaker 2: See your steps up still and the bag drives next to you. You've got a little remote control that you do with the garrett.
Speaker 1: I mean to be honest on whole seven, I'd probably try and mount. So have you ever said for a lift bag for a lift back?
Speaker 2: Have you seen?
Speaker 5: Have you seen videos of them going rogue? Every now and then one goes rogue and they end up in the drink or something. It's quite funny.
Speaker 3: I just haven't steered in the right direction. Brings some excitements to golf.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you're lazy enough to have a remote control bag.
Speaker 2: Do you know who you open the season against?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 2: I think the fixture comes out tomorrow officially, Well how do you know that? Then?
Speaker 4: Who play?
Speaker 2: They leak a little bit?
Speaker 3: So they've dropped the gather rounds round? No, sorry, they've dropped the fixture for gather round before. They've dropped the actually restless.
Speaker 5: Season highlights here, So opening grounds out and gather rounds out?
Speaker 2: Now round?
Speaker 3: Is there still round minus zero?
Speaker 2: Opening round? Opening rounds? And Mason will feature at m G Stadium in Sydney.
Speaker 3: What's n G Stadium?
Speaker 5: Giants Stadium? It's now called en G Stadium. Oh well show grounds that's the one that he called the farm that time, I mean.
Speaker 2: Stadium Australian opens your tickets now via ticket Tech when tickets starting into thirty six bucks for own oulds and kids under seventeen go three just quickly before we let you go.
Speaker 1: We were talking jingles earlier. What's a jingle on American TV?
Speaker 10: You with, oh, like a good neighbor, state farmers there nothing but what's McDonald that's global?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's global.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, not bad.
Speaker 3: You've been singing our favorite jingles all morning.
Speaker 10: The Bonne that's six of my head is the Frank Walker, Frank Walker, not bad.
Speaker 3: Not bad, but not a jingle Mason.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Happy Blues well day. It opens today. Blue is well in bres Vegas and.
Speaker 3: We it's been everywhek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to.
Speaker 1: Send you and the family there. Here's how it works. You have to hit the socials. We need you to upload a photo proving you are Bluey's biggest fan, whether you address the kids up as dogs, whether you paint yourself blue.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're all in Blue's costumes, yeah, or maybe your ma homemaking one. Maybe your kids painted its bedroom blue.
Speaker 4: So here's the guy.
Speaker 1: You have to upload a photo and tag Jace and Lauren and use the hashtag Jas and Lauren loves Blue.
Speaker 3: That's it, and then you can do it on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok. We are the judges.
Speaker 4: We are going to have a look at what photos come through and we will pick a winner.
Speaker 7: On Friday and the most creative, most creative wins and what do they win.
Speaker 1: They win a family trip to Brisbane and tickets to Blue as well.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, right smack bang. Next to Blues World is the big food truck park as well, which is.
Speaker 2: Good for the adults. It's so nice, there's so many offerings, there's a lot lovely.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of food truck.
Speaker 4: You know what's it called.
Speaker 2: That's not food truck, it's called anyway. It's next to Blues Caravan. It's so nice.
Speaker 3: Street well, there's many people that want to do that.
Speaker 2: Also really eat street not eat meat.
Speaker 1: Dag can take the family to Blue as well, and Mum can so upload a photo tagging Jason Lauren and you used to Melbourne Jason Lauren loves Bluey Coming up.
Speaker 3: Next, we want to see how kooky you are Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We have an expert that kids are gonna love and they joined us after the weekend non over. It's a new story. It made me feel sick as a parent. It'll get anyone. Actually, videos come out of a heart stopping moment captured on an Arizona freeway over seas and the starts.
Speaker 3: In America, America.
Speaker 2: In America.
Speaker 1: A toddler in a diaper wandered onto the freeway into oncoming track.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, how did the toddler escape? They don't know, just cool hobbled out onto the highway.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Just before dawn last Friday, a lady in an suv swerved car horns, all.
Speaker 4: The cars were swerving. The child is okay.
Speaker 1: In the video you see a lady come frantically running out, grab the baby and get off the road.
Speaker 2: Is that mom? We don't know. It's n't clear hopefully, Oh my gosh, terrifying. And I'll tell you this is close to home.
Speaker 3: I was Arizona.
Speaker 5: From home.
Speaker 2: Thank you Google Maps. That's that's your best one today.
Speaker 3: I liked it too.
Speaker 4: I meant this story.
Speaker 2: It strikes close to him.
Speaker 4: Well, I took Archie.
Speaker 1: He's too and look the family call him the liability because he's just he goes.
Speaker 3: It's almost the third.
Speaker 2: Really is so much for the time with that. What do you mean like an escape artist?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: He just but it's full of energy. There's no fear, which is which is great but bad.
Speaker 1: And I took him down on the electric bike the other day down to Center Road in Bentley and we pulled up at the Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: We're doing a finger.
Speaker 3: Boon run and it surprises me absolutely zero.
Speaker 1: And I've taken him off the bike and I've put him down next to me and I'm like, okay, wait there. And in the time it took just for me to lift my leg over the bike, he was almost running out onto the road, like I literally.
Speaker 3: You need to get in one of those backpacks with the leads.
Speaker 2: I'm not having a le but just it was just a wake up call to go.
Speaker 3: They move quick.
Speaker 2: They really moved quick when he was younger. It's not one of our finest moments, but we.
Speaker 1: Still live across the road from a baseball field Field of Dreams and I was playing if you build it, they will come.
Speaker 2: That's that's the line.
Speaker 3: Have you seen my baseball something about?
Speaker 1: And I was in the front yard playing with the other two kids. Yeah, and a car pulled up and they put their window down. They went, hey, are you missing there's a baby over at the baseball field.
Speaker 2: When around he busted out, oh okay, do I need no? No, no, no no no, like he just loves baseball. Did he cross the road like suburban straight? But bad? That's not great, great, that's very bad.
Speaker 4: But you turn your eye for a second and they're just they bust out.
Speaker 3: He must be fast over he is very quick. And within a second that you weren't very slow, you were eating the finger butt. Look, I'm glad that story ended well, but that's terrible, terrifying. But it is like I was looking after friends kids once, what was actually only one child, and she said, I'm just gonna have a shower. Can you just watch it? I was like, yeah, sure, Well I lost the kid at the house and I fout she got out the dog door. She was outside hanging on the window waving at me. I was like, how did you get out there?
Speaker 2: What's funny? Should say that a dog door?
Speaker 5: Because a similar experience when we were growing up friends of ours who lived a couple of doors up.
Speaker 2: The child crawled into the vent.
Speaker 5: Into the vent, the heat event stripped the plastic grill, stripped it off and fell down and crawled into that silly.
Speaker 2: Little vent like they're in an action movie. You die hard when he crawls through the vent and.
Speaker 3: Then when you turn to the conditioner and you get like a I mean, mom, how was the vag child infant? Like? I found her?
Speaker 2: It was pretty open?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah she was, but she got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Come on, you come, When did the baby bust out?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. You turned your eye for a second, kid saw freedom and they busted out.
Speaker 3: I used to climb out the window at Georgie Barrett's house all the time. How were you fourteen?
Speaker 2: I'd love to see you try and climb in the window.
Speaker 3: And look out all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh was it a double story because that's Georgia?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, I wasn't that a jile? Wasn't then? Still am not?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 4: She is on the on the roof.
Speaker 3: Is there a lifts to sneak out?
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably a different topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not where we're going, and who with it's thirteen twenty four ten? Did your baby bust out? We're talking baby bust up? Well, bust out, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Not bust ups, bust out. Did you have a run away?
Speaker 1: There was a baby scene walking onto a freeway in Arizona, over in the state. Kids, all right, but in nappy walking out onto the road.
Speaker 2: That's shocking, isn't crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness? And most poor parents would have been so distressed.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Amanda, Amanda, your son busted out? What's a go?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello, Helle, Hello, Hello, Sorry something cale was coming through. Yeah, my kids are very lucky to be alive. My seventeen months old, we were at a wedding killed a botanical gardens and I said to my ex husband, can you please watch the kids. I'm going to go sit over here and chat. And about fifteen minutes later, my young my older one, came over and I said, where's your brother and he said, don't know. And I went over to my ex and said, where's where's our child?
Speaker 11: And he said you've got him.
Speaker 6: I said, no, you've got them, and I went screaming through botanical gardens and it was the whole wedding. I was running out towards Saint Kilda Road. Suddenly came in with him and he was running down.
Speaker 1: Sin Kilda ro oh my god, ah, and you just like I've been in that boat and you just feel like the worst parent in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just he was.
Speaker 6: Okay, the he was he was he was fine, definitely fine.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, Chase. Remember when you got the whole park looking for your son because you thought he'd run away and he fell under.
Speaker 1: The smartest thing my wife did though, because it was fell on him. No, no, no, Levine and Nixon's husband was in the park. They were having some sort of birthday party and he came running over. Yeah, what a hero, Lavinia brought up at the races last week. Well, I brought up remember when your husband.
Speaker 4: Was a hero.
Speaker 1: But my wife gathered all the kids and said, we're looking for our child because it was the kids, and then she.
Speaker 3: Just said, that's great, send all the other kids to run.
Speaker 2: Away exactly apple tag on them.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: It was like that scene in The Fugitive. She was like, I want a hard target search in the park.
Speaker 3: But he found him asleep in the tunnel. Did he was having a little snoozy Thompson. Thompson, I don't think that would be my spot of choice anywhere.
Speaker 1: Literally typed trip lower on my phone. I was waiting to hit sand It's the worst feeling.
Speaker 2: Michelle, Hello, where'd your baby bust out?
Speaker 8: We were at the part of having dinner and my daughter comes. My daughter comes running in shes Caleb in the machine and it's like, what one of those toy machines.
Speaker 3: Machine, I've got a question because there's always kids found in them, so much easier.
Speaker 2: It's a weak claw picks the child up, but it drops them before.
Speaker 3: Win on those they get out, but they can get in well.
Speaker 8: The toys drop and so you can lift up the flat flat there going up, so you can't steal the you know.
Speaker 2: Was the child having a wow of a time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, you know what? He actually was going through that stage where he does, you know, takes his nappy off, taking his pants off and his nappy and he's just standing there wiggling his bits around.
Speaker 3: And what sort of toy for in machine?
Speaker 2: Bop the build up of course, And did the pub have a key in the machine or.
Speaker 8: Do you have to wait for the fibran No, they had they had to call the maintenance.
Speaker 2: How long was he in the machine?
Speaker 8: Oh about forty minutes?
Speaker 3: You know what he couldn't have gone anywhere. You should have just said, right, you stay there, we're going to have dinner.
Speaker 2: We'll finishing quiet.
Speaker 3: You play with the toys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a playpen.
Speaker 2: Our cold schnitzel was terrible, shocking.
Speaker 3: Don't waste your schnitzel.
Speaker 4: No, you can keep an eye on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing it.
Speaker 2: No one win him. Yeah, a couple of rounds of club Keina.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jane, Jane, what happened to tell her?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 9: My daughter was about five at the time, so not a baby. But my husband at the time had been doing some work on the roof, come inside to have a coffee and a break and wondering where's Maddie. And I could hear a knock at the back door, and I've opened the back door and she's sitting outside on the stair there crying and said, what have you been doing? Said? I climbed on the ladder up onto the roof that I couldn't get down, and I was calling for you. We couldn't hear her, and so she had to work her way out how to get back down the ladder. She did in the back door was shut and she couldn't get back inside.
Speaker 3: Oh my coffee, Dad's coffee. Good. She was greatly dade he wore it. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Good to know she knows how to get down out, you know what I mean? Like, is up, got to come down?
Speaker 4: What are you crying for?
Speaker 2: He got down exactly. That's a life lesson, Elisaber.
Speaker 3: She's probably scared of ladders.
Speaker 1: Now I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten. You're in Parkville. Oh, two boys involved in this one?
Speaker 11: Yes, hello, how are you all?
Speaker 2: That's a mother's voice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And two boys, both four years apart, friends or brothers? Oh sorry, brothers, both my sons. No child was harms or at.
Speaker 9: Risk, but their mother was publicly humiliated.
Speaker 11: On two occasions the same instance. And I should have learned the first time. You know, the XL lose, the public XL.
Speaker 2: Lose the electric button the toilet.
Speaker 11: You cannot leave your child out on the footpath while you go to the toilet.
Speaker 8: Years old.
Speaker 11: You have to take them in with you. So I am sitting there on the toilet and both my sons have done the button and the runner and ahead underwear around my ankle. And let me tell you the world moves that are very slow.
Speaker 3: Paced around your ankles or do you pull them?
Speaker 11: There was no time to wipe. Let me tell you, so, did you pull your arm my underwear running through the shopping mall with my underpants down?
Speaker 2: Not that sort of girl, grown up, Lauren, that's the old me.
Speaker 3: I'm a mother of two now put.
Speaker 2: But when I was twenty rest for your car.
Speaker 3: Park, Elizabeth I Reckon was a host they were. Now I love it.
Speaker 2: I have two very important items of business if I may, Oh, yes, go for it. Are you Louis Blue and Bingo are sisters?
Speaker 3: Is Bingo a gal?
Speaker 5: Sisters?
Speaker 2: I'm told?
Speaker 3: Okay, I said Bingo is a sheiler.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys, we are sending a family to Blui's World in Brisbane. All you have to do is upload a photo proving to USK you are Bluey's biggest fan.
Speaker 3: You need to mention that's right.
Speaker 1: You've got to tag Jason and Lauren and put the hashtag Jason Lauren loves Bluey.
Speaker 4: We are going to judge and pick a winner by Friday.
Speaker 2: Could I indulge in one more item of business? Yeah, our friend of the show, Christina Herne, is celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 1: They did a full montage for her on the Today Show and rightfully so the other week we.
Speaker 5: Call it People's Day when it's Christine's birthday. She doesn't like celebrating, so Happy People's Day, Christine.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: Happy People's Day. What do you mean she was not celebrating her birthday Birthday Green which.
Speaker 2: By saying it on the radio.
Speaker 3: Anyone has their number, Send her a d M and face people Instagram, send her a text if you've got it. We love you, Christina Hearn part of our show.
Speaker 4: Happy People's Day, Christine.
Speaker 3: It is World Kindness Day, so reach out to someone and say something nice.
Speaker 2: Have a great day everyone. We'll send tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good. One hundred Lauren on Socials