Speaker 1: Do you like receiving words of affirmation? Yeah, I don't think you are very words of affirmation, though I like to just you just like to receive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, Tuesday. How did Tuesday today? Mark's two weeks exactly to we hand on a plane and head over to coach.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah this time in two weeks. I'm stressed. I live to Sydney tomorrow. I'm in Sydney for four days. When I come back, I move house and then I go to America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I'm sitting for one day this week, and even that, I'm like, it's rough little crop shop boutique get away here. She's a fitness gilly now wow, I know. So yeah, it's just weirdly enough. I don't know why I'm so worried about it. Like it always works out, it always comes. I'm a pack of the night before. I will never be able to pack before, so I have put in my calendar. I'm planning to pack at the beginning of next week.
Speaker 1: See I've already started packing.
Speaker 2: Would they?
Speaker 1: I got the big order of all the clothes that we needed to do, but because I'm in my car still, Yeah, I literally got mine this morning. Oh I love like the second round. I haven't even set that in yet a perfect yeah, big box. But because I'm moving, I don't want to be then trying to find those clothes.
Speaker 2: You need to keep it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've already done that, so then I can pack my other clothes without having to rush and unpack at the new house.
Speaker 2: It's different, I guess because you're moving, because it's like you don't want to put things in boxes if you want to take.
Speaker 1: It to a Yeah. So I had it a bit of time on the weekend. I was like, maybe we'll just organize that now, so then I'm not like searching for everything in the new house because I probably won't unpack everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you would think after like we've been obviously blessed enough to be able to travel quite a bit, and then i'd have that somewhat down pat on, like how to go about packing for things like someone like Alex Earl who travels every fucking day. I do not understand how it's done, because my suitcase on the way home will be left for a couple of weeks at least.
Speaker 1: I've got into a good habit of just like getting it done. I think it's because I live with girls that like aren't my family and stuff like I don't like my room being messy, so I don't take my suitcase upstairs. So I pack unpacked my suitcase straight away because it's in like the shared environment. But I'm like, oh, I don't want to bombard on their space.
Speaker 2: And so I've got two thirty two kilo bags I can take and will I'm done. Not sure how I'm gonna fit everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm taking two suitcases.
Speaker 2: Because the brown we're going with as well, like we have this will now be two big boxes of stuff that we've had to take over with us for them alone. And to me, the look of that, like, yes, I haven't unpacked the box. Yes, it's still in my car, looks like a whole suitcase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it pretty much is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's my that's my stress.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and then you want to take clothes obviously, because we're staying after you want to take clothes of your own as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone was like, you guys, going to New York. New York's an even ball game with clothes. Then you go to pack the jackets. But the thing is LA's kind of cold. People don't realize we were cold last year, like.
Speaker 1: It gets really cold and time as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we wore a jacket every time we went out last year. Yeah, I'm like, I actually have to think about jackets this year too.
Speaker 1: Therefore, Jackets, our life is literally just like so hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck, guys, we're so sorry. We say this all with excitement and happiness. Yeah, we're more talking through our brains. But like, this is going to be the best fucking trip ever, and like I cannot personally wait. I just want to get there with pat suitcases with everything I need in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My only system to packing that I think is somewhat good and helpful is that, over the course of the month and a half prior to the trip, longer even probably the moment I knew I was going on the trip, I start writing a list of individual items that I want to bring. So every time I buy something that I'm buying specifically for America, or I might see something and be like, hey, that would be really good in America, all write down exactly what that specifically is, like red courset top from me out. So it's like when I'm then packing, sometimes you look through all your clothes, you miss things you just like pull things off the rack. This is like I know exactly what I need, So I go back through look at that list, and if I haven't already packed it, I'll like go find it in my cupboard.
Speaker 1: Mine's also just like actually trying the outfits on. That's something before you get there, because like, I'm notorious of not trying things on and they're not liking how it looks on me and get packed it and I've wasted space.
Speaker 2: Well, so if you're getting something new, tried it on, Like I tried on this fancy club set. You think that's got fit me? No? It fit over one fucking thigh. I'm wrap one. Is it zebra one? I bought the zebra set. I bought another one, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Did you return it? No, I'll buy it off you. Okay, did the top fit you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got a small.
Speaker 1: Its I I was going to fit the breast cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No it does. It's too I kind of want it to be a little bit total. All right, guys, So on today's episode, let's get started getting to it with a question of the week. Do you think love languages exist in friendships? If so, do your love languages change friendships? First, how they are on relationships.
Speaker 1: When you're single. I definitely think that they show up in your friendships because you have more time to designate time for your friendship.
Speaker 2: You notice it.
Speaker 1: I notice it. My love language is acts of service, and I feel like I go out of my way to do things to make my friends.
Speaker 2: I agree. You definitely show acts of service. You like doing things for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to make their life easier, and like I do that for them, like especially my housemates. I show them love, we show we show each other the love languages a lot because we're always around each other. Yeah, like nell Easy's words of affirmation should always tell people that she's part of them and that she loves them.
Speaker 2: Say it's so nice because like all of them are all of them are great. Anyway that you receive a lot. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 1: And like physical touch. We always hug each other. But I'm not a very physically affectionate person or not. But with certain people now that I'm single, I will show them because.
Speaker 2: It's almost in a relationship with them now. So it's like initially you're like, I don't really like to be touched in friendships, but it's like maybe you're past a friendship with these girls, yeah.
Speaker 1: Touch, Yeah, So I definitely think they come up in friendships, but I think they're a little bit differ friend Like, I tell my partner that I love them and stuff like that, and I'm good with my words, but I probably don't do that with my friends. I think they're a little bit different, but I do think they show up in friendships, and I think of attachment styles also show up in friendships absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think I'm an anxious attachment Yeah, definitely. I like to know constantly. Yeah, I like of constant validation. I think that just comes also from like if we were to analyze my past relationships and friendships, it's like that makes a lot of fucking sense. Yeah, yours is avoidant, attaching.
Speaker 1: One hundred and a little bit avoidant, anxious, a little bit of both, Yeah, but definitely avoidant.
Speaker 2: Definitely more avoidant. I don't know what my love language and friendships would be. I think physical touch. Maybe I like to pat my friends.
Speaker 1: And you're words of affirmation and I'm a words of affirmation girl. Yeah, you like receiving words of affirmation? Yeah, I don't think you're very words of affirmation though maybe not I like to just touch you, just like to receive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's so important to understand the way others show love though. Yes, So I feel like if you're ever getting into a relationship, the best thing to do would be find out how they like to show that.
Speaker 1: I think it's like one of the things that like you can really ask on like a second date and talk about it, yeah, and unpack that with them.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it's sometimes funny what people think there is compared to what it actually is. So you have to find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I don't give a fuck about like quality time.
Speaker 2: I do not anymore. I think I used to in relationships, but now I'm like I feel like I'm a lot more independent. I love being alone, so now it's like I don't feel the need to be around someone all.
Speaker 1: I really struggle to fit in time to like hang out with like guys now because I'm like, have you seen that TikTok where it's like like I'm literally busy, like wake up, I have to go to the gym, I have to fit my ten thousand steps, and I have to fit my like three miles a day, and like all that shit and it's like by the end of the day, like I don't want to hang out with you.
Speaker 2: But like when do I have the time? Yeah, I get you.
Speaker 1: And I have to like go in the chief goals too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I like I can't find I honestly don't know.
Speaker 1: How I was in a relationship. My life is a lot busier.
Speaker 2: This is what it was. But like, I honestly think these last couple months have been the busiest of my life.
Speaker 1: Crazy and I saw saw another TikTok where it's like the influencing marketing world has changed so much in the last couple of years, like we used to be like, oh, March is a like February March is a really quiet period and social media like drinmed like, no, everything is always on all the time.
Speaker 2: The only period I'll say is somewhat quiet is maybe early jan Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then like you go straight into the AO and that quiet period is completely getting off.
Speaker 2: But like that those first two weeks in jan I think was a nice lull, but like it used to Yeah, December's not December was busy because of summer. Then there's aof one Hotel America Fashion Week.
Speaker 1: It's great though, Yeah, it's so fun, but like there's no quiet periods anymore, because the influencing marketing world has like just like taken a big leap. I think.
Speaker 2: I side note, did see TikTok come up on my feet today? Some girl made a video in rec to influencing events and stuff saying how bitchy and competitive and everything this world is, And you know, yeah, maybe, but I saw a video this morning which it was about like, isn't that all worlds?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Like if you were to go to a corporate real estate lunch with a bunch of girls, there isn't going to be a bit of competitiveness and a bit of dick swinging around, Like why do we get such a bad rap? Do you know what I mean about being so bitchy? And I get it's because we put ourselves online. But I do think there is that in every industry you're in. I can say for sure any other job I've been in, I've felt that same competitiveness and pinting people against each other as I have here. I wouldn't say it's been much different at all.
Speaker 1: I haven't also outrightly experienced at an influencer event and influencer being a cunt. But like I would say, there's a lot of drama in the industry, but I wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: It's almost just like friend drama as there is in any other anything, any other walk.
Speaker 1: Of life, though, And I think what people need to understand as well is like, yes, like there's so much controversy about influencing being a job, but influencing being our job is our life being our job. So you're showing your whole life. Your friends are a part of your whole life, and you're taking them along the journey of your life as a job. But in your day to day life, you fall in and out of friendships, you get closer to people and not closer to people.
Speaker 2: Those friendships are part of your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So then people read into those things far too much. But it's like I'm just going through life and like you're watching it along, Like stop reading into shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like to quickly cleave something up to I noticed that some people have been commenting on Sam and I's stuff in regards to Sam hanging out with my ex boyfriend. Let's just say yeah, But I'm like, as if when what boyfriend keeps coming up in my reviewed comments? Because I don't let it come from But I'm like, yeah, what boyfriend? You would fucking wonder? But it's like, that's not true, guys, so just.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't hang out with your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't if I've paid her to.
Speaker 1: No, we're all good.
Speaker 2: I think that's a funny aspect too, that people say things and sometimes you're like, where did you fucking hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh it was like me reading a rumor about me, like it's news, Like when.
Speaker 2: Did I have time to do that? But that's news to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no way, you gotta find this sound.
Speaker 2: It's actually really funny.
Speaker 1: Me after hearing information about myself that I didn't even know, and.
Speaker 2: It's like that, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: But I see things all the time. I'm like, is that sung about me?
Speaker 2: Is this play about us? Well? This is kind of leading into I guess what today's episode is about. Today we're talking pop culture, drama online things that have been going around, and I think we would be silly not to touch on the two and a half hour YouTube that Mikayla Testa just put out about aniple.
Speaker 1: Yeah me here, my housemates sat on Saturday night. We didn't go out yeah, and we watched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen it, so I'm excited to have you tell me the points.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting to watch. I would watch it. I'd have it in the background. But she comes with every single thing that she says, she comes with receipts.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's part one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of this was about her relationship with Addis and the downfall of their relationship and things that happened behind the scenes with Addis. Not so much about Anna, but how Anna kind of facilitated it. I would say, emotional and sometimes physical abuse that Adams put Mikayla through, and how she felt like she was trapped in a bit of like Stockholm syndrome. There. He took fifty percent of her wage and that's crazy, we would reinvest it into crypto and then lose.
Speaker 2: It even if he was her manager. Fifty percent is too much.
Speaker 1: He forced her to be the manager, and she was always saying and that was like apparently a big issue of their relationship that he would always be saying like fifty percent and she was like, I don't think fifty percent is fair, YadA YadA, yadda, and he would like she got like a receipt and and he had spent one hundred and forty thousand dollars in crypto and lost it overnight of her money, like he would be investing her money but losing it straight away, and like all of this crazy shit.
Speaker 2: No wonder it took us he fucking long to come out with this, because stop piling those receipts or what have been.
Speaker 1: And she like scrolled back all the way to like twenty twenty to find that like messages that saying that he was threatening to take his own life and all of these things, and she was like, if you don't believe me, here's the screenshot.
Speaker 2: It does show how sad and how much those relationships can affect you, because obviously when they did break up, we remember how she was online missing him, wanting to be with him and everything, and that just shows it was very much like a Stockholm syndrome kind of relationship between those two. Yeah, but everyone's now guessing how Anna's going to come out and respond to this, and personally I don't think she is. If anything, she won't until all the parts have come out. She's not going to do one after every part, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like even like the weird thing is like fucking atis taking Anna's content.
Speaker 2: That's just go. There's no excuse for that. That's wood, that's interesting. Mikayla's in it too, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I would be like, why are you taking contact with my sister?
Speaker 2: No, Like I just think I just red wild behavior like that to me is foult. But everyone's now I guess, just wondering whether she's gonna come out, which is maybe like a small percentage of people like she probably won't, but Anna could potentially come out being like I was also a victim of at us. He was also manipulating me. But I don't think she'll turn against her brother.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: She used to say that everyone, oh my god, I saw this video. I saw this video of Anna talking years ago. I actually don't know where it was from, but it didn't sound too recent, saying that like in school and everything, everyone thought that they had slept together, and like she was like, we were just so close that everyone thought we like had had sex, Like how weird is that? And it was she was so light and nonchalant about it, but like didn't go we would never like it was just she was just acting like it was just such a casual thing. It's like there are so many twins and siblings and everything, and no one thinks that they fuck. And she just was so nonchalant about it, like it's so weird, like people just thought, like we're so close that we have sex, and like there was no like overtly denying it within the sound either. It was not saying that they do. I don't think that they do, but it was just hope they so lighthearted, like that isn't like a really crazy accusation to make about someone, and like it isn't gross and it doesn't make your skin crawl that someone would assume that you would sleep with your fucking brother, like we have brothers that makes us want to throw it like.
Speaker 1: Actually violently, or like I like, even calling my brother's good looking makes me feel sick.
Speaker 2: I would never actually I love my little brother. I'm like, okay, see looks so good.
Speaker 1: Like everyone always like like, has this weird thing for my oldest brother hmm, and I like can't even acknowledge it because it makes me feel sick.
Speaker 2: I think that's normal though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So imagine everyone then accusing you of fucking sleeping with.
Speaker 2: Him, and you're just not You're just thinking it's a haha, not like oh my god, as if.
Speaker 1: You would say that. Everyone's saying as well that it's like a character break, like Anna Paul is a character. And I think that's a very big thing to take online is you can curate a character, like even this whole New York City everyone canceling all of these New York City influencers being like they're all the same person, YadA YadA, yadda, and everyone's like going after influencers in New York, which I don't really understand, but like you're creating a character online. Another thing I feel really really bad about is like Mikayla talked about didn't talk much about Glenn, but briefed on it that he had reached out, saying like, I hope you're okay he reach out to yeah, And Mikayla kind of said that Anna would really bitch about Glenn's family and like their traditional his weight and he's like the traditional clothes that they would wear his family would wear same that they look like shower curtains and everything like that. And the mum actually posted on her TikTok story and was up for like twelve hours before she deleted it, saying that's like a traditional thing to my like culture, and the fact that like someone who I let in my family is taking the piece behind my back is really upsetting. Like way I want to read what she said.
Speaker 2: It's just the way thing with Glenn as well. I do almost worry, like I feel really bad for Glenn that this sort of stuff is being blasted online in a sense, but there's obviously more to her. I don't think Glenn's ever going to say anything, And I don't know if it's I wouldn't say I don't know if it's his place, but do you know what I mean? Like, I don't know about Glenn getting involved in it all because he obviously like loved Dow and they were together for years. But there's got he's got to know pretty well everything that's gone on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And another thing is that they would always speak because they speak German. They would always speak about Mikayla in German, and she started to understand it. They would be bitching about it in front of her face, but because she was not speaking German, she didn't understand.
Speaker 2: I just the downfall of anim was not on my twenty twenty five fingers.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it was on hers either. I think it ever is.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I do think a response needs to be made at some point, but like after the last one, it was once again so nonchalant bullshit, like these are not nonchalant allegations at all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I do also think that they a lot of them are aimed more towards Atis. He will never fucking say anything. I think another big main issue with this whole anathing is the lying about being poor. And I did see once again, I haven't actually seen the video, but I do think that a lot of this was in there.
Speaker 1: It was at the start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was going back to all of the times that Anna. Firstly, she's like, I never lie online. I never lie online. And then it's like we were almost on the street and it all comes with like a slight giggle to it, and I'm like, like this.
Speaker 1: We almosted in for Christmas presents. We would have to rape me and my have to.
Speaker 2: Rap orange She's bottles and water bottles, like like we have presents. But it's like that is actually not true, Like who makes that shit up? And then we thought we were gonna be on the street this year.
Speaker 1: And then that's what she said in the video, is she showed where they grew up. Like in her photos, if you scroll all the way down, she lives in this waterfront. Yeah, in this school. It's like you weren't broke. If you're able to live in this waterfront, probably.
Speaker 2: Wen't gonna end up on the street. Like when you've got Louis v Tom watats and Michael Kors watches and like if you look, I did scroll all the way back through and and it's like every single Instagram she was one of those kids that would like flex all that, you know, those like certain people that post their Louis VA tombags and they're watches and their jewelry and stuff on Instagram. Like, I think that's odd behavior from the jump really, But I just think the whole story she's created about being broke was obviously one that she thought would gain her a following and kind of make her seem more relatable. But now that it's come out that she is, and it's insulting really to the people that actually did feel like that and probably felt like they could connect with her on a level like that and see, oh wow, she went from nothing to all of this now and that's possible for me too. But she's lied. Just think that's also sick, Like who lies about something like that that people struggle with every day. It's like fucking Bell Gibson lining a without how she has cancer, Like who does that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's really confusing to me. And I also think there's so many people like bel Gibson, like these green fucking green juice, fucking things that you take in the morning and this has helped me bloat and now I have a six pack. No you don't, baby gym. There are so many influences. There's a lot of like fitness influencers that are.
Speaker 2: Like just they promise things, these things give them results when it's like, no, you got those results from exercise and hard work, but you're saying, like drinker celery juice every morning and you'll have a six pack, Like yeah, like that.
Speaker 1: Kaylea Stein's she like posted this video. She got absolutely ridiculed form it because everyone's like, babe, you fucking sold a workout plan Bikini BODYGINI body body play that literally says like drink a coffee for breakfast and if you're hungry have a hard boiled egg.
Speaker 2: It made people feel like shit for putting one spoon of sugar in their coffee. Yet you're now ridiculing fitness influencers for having a low angle on their squatting videos. Yeah, and showing off their but.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I do not want my daughter seeing that, And everyone's like, well, I don't want my daughter drinking fucking coffee for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Like I used to. I had the Bikini body Guard. Really, I didn't pay for it. Someone screenshot it and sent me the pages, oh the PDF, and I didn't. I never. I didn't follow it ever. I don't think I ever used it. I think I just read through it occasionally reminded myself what was there. But like the way that people used to rally around it, and like, yeah, there were girls saying like I was scared for years to add sugar to my coffee because of you, And you're now judging these people for this, Like oh, it's she really, I think it's gone now. But like she really shouldn't have said anything at all, especially with what she created, like eating disorders. She would have created hundreds thousands.
Speaker 1: This whole Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber thing like it's never I saw this TikTok again. God, I chronically live online, but it was like, you.
Speaker 2: Need to run me through your thought presses right now because you're jumping.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry through. I literally got diagnosed with ADHD and Freday, so I literally like it's all in my head. This TikTok about was like. One celebrity that I just wouldn't want to be is Hailey Bieber because I could not go through years of people saying that my husband isn't in love with me and then he lacks his ex girlfriend and then every single time that they see something slight in the media, everyone's like they've broken up. It's like, imagine Hailey Bieber, like this poor woman literally cannot go a day without hearing that.
Speaker 2: She does not love her. Yes, it would beat me down. Justin would be on damage control constantly.
Speaker 1: I love you, Dilation central over here, Yes it should be.
Speaker 2: He must be at this.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I'm like, how worth it together?
Speaker 2: And no one gives a fuck. They will still think he wants Selena how like?
Speaker 1: How like you really have to be in love to be putting up with that shit?
Speaker 2: Like the imagine everyone just wants her downfall. So even if they did, like let's say they were going through it, you almost would just want to hold on that extra longer and longer and try and make it work, because you know the whole world is praying for your fucking divorce.
Speaker 1: But I've also never I don't see anyone make TikTok's about team Selena. I only just comments. Sorry, I just said intergestion about you're forgiven about that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I just think, yeah, once again, I'm a Haley girl. I'm not a Selena girl. And I've never really liked Selena. It's not because of this stuff. I just also think that when all this started, no, look, it's really been going on forever, but when she was getting all those snake fucking comments, or Hailey Beber like was getting all these snake comments on her instagrams for like two years straight, Selena never said anything to stop her fans from treating someone like that, do you know what I mean? Until like two years later, maybe she said I don't support that, but it's like, you know, you allowed that to go on for that long, and I just feel like, if your fans are actively bullying someone on behalf of you. It should be something you should jump in pretty quickly to start, you know. But she's married now or she's engaged. I don't think she gives a fuck much either. I'm not sure why this narrative is still playing out because I think it's pretty clear that Justin wants Hailey.
Speaker 1: But there was a day that he like, I'm followed over like twelve hours and then he claimed that he got hat.
Speaker 2: So there's one more thing I'm not sure if you know anything about it. It's this American TikTok family, the resilient Jenkins. We ever heard about You'll die. So it's this family and this mum, Colm and dad and they've got i think seven kids, and they live in a one bedroom apartment and the parents live in the bed. They sleep in the bedroom and the kids like every night they basically transform the living dining room into like a room for the kids. So everyone's big drama from the jump when these because now she's posting on lunch kind of logs their days. Firstly, the husband is a fucking debeat does nothing. All he does is sit there in game all day and eat and it is wild like everyone is like, is your husband going to contribute fucking anything to this family? Do you know what I mean? Because let's say he went out. I don't even know if he has a job, to be honest, I'm not that avid of a follower, but like I think he might have a job, but like he does nothing, and she has to look after seven kids. And then everyone's also like, why would you have fucking seven kids? Firstly, if you can't if you can only afford a one bedroom apartment, or why would you prioritize your sleeping and put yourself in the main room when your kids are right next to the front door on the fucking floor. What if someone came in, Like all your kids are there, Like it's a big drama. Anyway, recently, the reason I'm bringing it up is because they've just been evicted or they can't they don't have any money or whatever. So now they're going to a hotel. They're getting like a storage unit to put their stuff in, and then they're all saying in a hotel now, So she like washes the dishes in the sink and like it's just it's a bit of a shit show. But the problem is even when you saw them driving to this new hotel. She's the one driving, and everyone it made me die. Everyone's like, where's the hutsband?
Speaker 1: So he's just like another she does it nothing.
Speaker 2: He is another fucking kid. All he does is play games. They've got this bedroom and they've just got a TV and they just play plays games and all day and the kids all just around in the living room.
Speaker 1: How old are the kids?
Speaker 2: Young? Like, they're young. So they've just been evicted and now yeah, Sunday morning, family of seven living in a hotel. They're homeless as a family of seven. She's like saying that she doesn't understand why none of her family have offered to house her, and then in the next video, she's like, my mom offered to house me, but fuck that bitch. I would never go anywhere near her. And everyone's like, surely you would. Put aside, you're probably meant that your kids could up somewhere to sleep, do you know what I mean? But if anyone has never watched those there's a lot of fucking drama circulating them online. I almost don't know enough about it to talk too deeply on it, but if you have seen it, it's really fucking weird, Like it's really fucked. I feel really bad for the family, the kids. I almost feel bad for the mum, but everyone's like everyone rips into her. She's also quite rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, does she speak in a way that it's hard to have resilience for her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, since she's quite snappy towards people online. But it's like obviously at the beginning, and the kids, like you never see the fucking kids at school, like none of that stuff. But the hate that piles onto the fucking dad is crazy. Oh, they also had to they left, and they like they have anywhere to put their cats, Like, where do their fucking cats go now that they're living in a hotel. No one knows. And then one someone adopted one of the cats, and someone goes, your cat got to bed before you.
Speaker 1: It's the funniest people live in TikTok.
Speaker 2: No no comedians, the real world comedians are in the TikTok comments sections. I have never scrolled past the video without checking the comment section first. It makes my day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, I saw this TikTok. I need to read some of the comments. It's fucked.
Speaker 2: They've also got like three TVs now in this hotel room they've just moved into. It's like, why do you need three TVs? But you can't do you know what I mean. Yeah, it's just there's a lot of contradicting things with this family, which I think is everyone's big problem with her and the fact that she just keeps having kids. Like when she started doing this, when I first saw her, she was pregnant, and now there's another kid in the fucking thing that dad, honestly is absolutely crazy. I've got bunk beds in the fucking hotel.
Speaker 1: Okay. There. So there's this TikTok where it says, describe your ex as a brand and I want to laugh. And there's things of like Walmart. Everyone's been in it. Oh my god, is this about Donald's ice cream machine? Always broke No Hello, Hello kitty because he said hello to every kiddy. Build a beg because I built that, man.
Speaker 2: People are amazing in TikTok comments sections.
Speaker 1: Apple always updated but never changed. Wikipedia never know what to believe.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Crumble because he had a new one every week.
Speaker 3: Ah Disney because he was a princess. That's fuck, guess because he had me guessing his sexuality and jeweling go because I never learned my lesson mister clean because he was always bald, oh red booll because he almost gave me wings.
Speaker 2: Like there's there's hilarious people in it, all right, guys. Well, I love doing our little pop culture episode, so I think maybe you know, to be honest, there's no shortage of drama online.
Speaker 1: There's something new.
Speaker 2: If you do, something goes on and you want us to touch on it, you just let us fucking know and we'll do our research.
Speaker 1: We can do our research and just unpack it with you guys, most solicited opinions, and hopefully not get canceled for it.
Speaker 2: We'll see how we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah really not well?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we'll chat you on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: No, we'll chat to you. I'll chat you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: We'll chat you on Thursday,