Speaker 1: You know it's not fun, but the hell is my husband?
Speaker 2: English exams to No, they are fun.
Speaker 1: Go into it with an open mind. Case.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed my English exam because it gave me because I'm not very books smart, like as in you see maths and all that, there's an actual answer, I agree, whereas English. You know what Dad always said, bull tish baffle's brains.
Speaker 4: So I just used my creative flare to get around the question.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well you could, but I couldn't do that because I wasn't smart enough.
Speaker 4: Your interpretation exactly.
Speaker 2: I'd get done, put in a commra in the wrong spot.
Speaker 1: Oh when I tried, you know what I used to do. Don't do this if you're on the way exam. But I would because there were huge books we'd read and you'd have to quote them. I would just write sentences and highlight. You have to highlight them as a quote, and I just highlight them and I'm like, as if this person reading this knows every sentence in the book.
Speaker 3: The study guard was always good because the study guard was an Abriez made things up, abbreviated version of the book.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that well.
Speaker 2: Graded by computer teachers.
Speaker 1: My day now to be different.
Speaker 4: I think they're still cross marked back in my day.
Speaker 2: So if you get missus you know, I don't know, doubt Missus Doubtfire on a bad night. She's sitting there at the beanos with the cig you know, oh yeah, cruising over your exam paper. If she's in a bad mood, you're going to.
Speaker 4: We'll sort of.
Speaker 5: But then Missus Doubtfire would hand that paper over to Missus Collins over here and that'd cross check them.
Speaker 2: But Missus Colins is having a bad night as well, then you doomed.
Speaker 4: You're in strive.
Speaker 1: No, you're actually not. If you don't do that well in your exams, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Missus Doubtfire and Ms Collins, good luck for the marking.
Speaker 1: Small red wines over a few pages. When the girls get together.
Speaker 2: The exams are just hanging on a little clothesline in their house.
Speaker 1: All my made up quotes smudged.
Speaker 2: Clint, you are the smarty pants of the team.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 4: Actually I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Lauren wants to challenge you.
Speaker 1: I'm I got a better score in year twelve, not that it matters, but I am the queen of the field when it comes to you twelve results.
Speaker 2: Well, we're about to find out. This is Jesus spelling.
Speaker 1: Very good, beautiful that you've spelled spelling and correct you.
Speaker 2: I'm shocking at spelling. Are you bring I'll come bring it. That's not your news, Clint V. Lauren. I will give you everyday words.
Speaker 1: I'm a bad speller.
Speaker 2: Don't you write all the scripts and everything? Cell check?
Speaker 1: No, he does voice to text?
Speaker 2: Does the auto cure have a lot of red lines?
Speaker 1: A little wiggly one? What about when you when in auto spell or whatever. Hell it's called auto dictionary, the little red line comes up and it can't actually decipher the word that you're trying to write. You have to go on the saurus and like another word.
Speaker 2: For okay, google it all right, Okay, the everyday works. Okay, first words, who's getting this? You both get a crack.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not how the works.
Speaker 2: But that's fine, Lauren. You could take it first. Your word is using a sentence, and then spell is restaurant. You go to enough of them?
Speaker 1: Oh you put in a sentence?
Speaker 2: Or I do you do restaurant?
Speaker 1: I like to dine in a restaurant. R. E. S T you are a n T.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately that is incorrect.
Speaker 4: I like to dine in a restaurant.
Speaker 5: Restaurant R E s t a u r A n T no across the road.
Speaker 1: You read that off the sign? How do you spell it?
Speaker 4: There's a window which reads pizza restaurant.
Speaker 1: That one didn't count. That was a practice.
Speaker 4: You cheated.
Speaker 2: You were so confident. All right, next one, okay.
Speaker 1: No, we're starting again.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't know.
Speaker 1: There was a name there.
Speaker 2: One comes up a lot on Shark Entrepreneurs.
Speaker 1: You can take this, all right.
Speaker 4: Entrepreneur E n t r E p r e n t e U are.
Speaker 2: Lauren wanta have a crap e entrepreneur using the sentence because that's always a hard The.
Speaker 1: People on Shark Tank Entrepreneurs.
Speaker 4: Entrepreneur and.
Speaker 1: Ent r E p r u e.
Speaker 4: R I put a t entre p How do you spell it? E n t r E p r e n e you are?
Speaker 1: You missed the whole litterate it.
Speaker 2: E n t r E p r e n E are You didn't.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I said. Thank you, producing you're dyslexic, you can't.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, Next, and the spelling it's fine. We're moving along.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Just explain. It's not getting the letters backward spelled.
Speaker 2: Dyslexic, got a word in mind. I like the spell next week.
Speaker 1: I don't know spell.
Speaker 4: Next immediately, okay.
Speaker 1: I M M E D I A T E L.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's yeah, that's right. I'm dyslexic.
Speaker 4: I double M E D I A T.
Speaker 1: E L. Correct, immediately correct and bringing the first time. Skip the e.
Speaker 4: But we're working together.
Speaker 1: It's too dumb and dumber.
Speaker 2: Punctuation Sorry, pronunciation.
Speaker 5: Pronunciation p R O U n c I A T I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't listening.
Speaker 4: P R O n U n c I A t I O N.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done it.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Can you use it in the sentence?
Speaker 1: You pronounced the word pronunciation.
Speaker 2: Incorrectly first sentence with nail. So like we're saying, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry, if you're going to be it's gonna be fine you.
Speaker 2: Laurence Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Following them on the socials,