Speaker 1: On scoring US Australia is the Wader Panety Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panny Show coming up tonight, a massive program. We've what the latest news poll data to unpack the King's birthday honors, and Dan Andrews and Mark McGowan are not the only two shockers on that list.
Speaker 1: The ABC promoting far.
Speaker 2: Left activist Clementine Ford, despite her role in deliberately dosing Jewish creatives.
Speaker 1: Europe swings to the.
Speaker 2: Right, with right wing parties recording stunning results in the weekend's EU elections. The always hilarious Alex Stein joins me from the US and Kinsey Schofield will explain that awkward moment between Queen Camilla and Bridget mccron.
Speaker 1: And of course left he is losing it. Do you condemn what Hamas has done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But first today further evidence that the honor system in this country is completely and utterly broken. It has become hopelessly politicized. Of course there are worthy recipients, but when you have the likes of Dan Andrews, Mark McCowan and Sam Mosten receiving the highest honor in this country, you know something is desperately wrong. All three are highly political, highly divisive, and unworthy of such an honor. Let's just have a reminder of Dan's great work in the state of Victoria, where we had the worst COVID response in the country, but none the highest death rate, the greatest time, the longest lockdown. Indeed, we were treated to six devastating lockdowns, the results of which will be felt for many years to come. This is a premier who imposed a curfew on Victoria, effective house arrest, who banned playgrounds, who banned IVF treatment, who lectured people about watching a sunset at the beach.
Speaker 1: Was one of the.
Speaker 2: Most liminal, sweeping new restrictions, including a ninety perfume within five.
Speaker 1: Their homes so far taking their lives this year.
Speaker 4: Daniel Andrewslan Dan Andrews Turing Premier Dan Andrews Sunday, I think is going to be quite a nice day at home at home.
Speaker 5: Otherwise there'll be lots of Sundays spent in hospital.
Speaker 3: For two hundred days in hard lockdowns.
Speaker 5: Back to compliance and anyone who thinks your fish is over and then Victoria police are.
Speaker 4: Out there turned to face facing the whole.
Speaker 5: Bunch of people down the right back beach last night and thought the best thing to do was.
Speaker 3: To go and watch the sunset. Nine. I'm sure it was a beautiful sunset. That's in the.
Speaker 6: Spirit of all these.
Speaker 1: Walking masterless seconds before saying I.
Speaker 7: Think all of us know people in our lives are not necessarily following those rules the community compliance.
Speaker 3: As they stand there.
Speaker 2: Why do you blame Victorians around one in four people cannot be found at home instead of.
Speaker 6: Say, acknowledging your government's failures in protol protis.
Speaker 3: Oh, so that's a real question.
Speaker 8: I asked a few choices. The Premier admitted he doesn't know if he made the crucial decision to use private security in Victoria's quarantine hotel climate.
Speaker 9: Any mistakes and all mistakes I can't specifically recall, I will be accountable.
Speaker 3: For those areas.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'd almost forgotten about the selective amnesia we saw during the Coat inquiry, but I will never forget this, and neither should you.
Speaker 3: That's hour.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's pregnant, crying stuff now and.
Speaker 3: They're not shooting.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in Skinnese contributor pro mcswaen Prue Daniel Andrews god his award the Companion of the Order of Australia in part for his services to public health during the COVID pandemic. If they were writing a comedy, I'd understand, But this is real life and we exist in a clown world at the moment, Prue, it's a clown world.
Speaker 1: It really is Reta. You know, this is a tragedy.
Speaker 5: And when you relive that recent just that clip that you just played, I mean that should be shown before every election when you think this is Australia, this was Victoria.
Speaker 1: I mean I live in New South Wales.
Speaker 5: We found it hard enough, but I cannot comprehend how Victorians voted that boat bloke back in when you saw what he inflicted on you.
Speaker 1: And to think that now that man is being.
Speaker 5: Rewarded by a political decision. Let's face it, the FEDS have leaned on this council, the people who make these awards, who have been totally discredited now and it means that virtually every poor devil, every Australian who has deserved an award in these honors is now thinking, well, what's the value of my award? You know, this man has got away literally with well, I won't say murder.
Speaker 1: But in the true sense.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you think about what he did to that state, how the state is paying what is it about fifteen million a day just in interest because of his profligate spending. The fact that you are down the toilet from infrastructure. I mean, it got this award for infrastructure as well as public health, I mean for eminent services. Will God help you if they're considered eminent services. I don't know what else you'll be having inflicted on you. It is just a disgrace, and as Jeff Kenneth said, we should all write to the Governor General and request it be revoked.
Speaker 1: Well, Victoria is in crisis.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the debt. We've got the biggest debt of any state in the country by some margin. We had the worst COVID outcome by every imaginable metric, from the death rate to the numbers of days locked down, and is awarded for it. But what's this extraordinary to me as well, is that he accepted the award. Because you're not obliged to accept it. I know several people who have been offered thee awards and they've declined them for various reasons. The fact that he would accept it in itself just tells you he does not give us stuff about the reaction, and then the deep.
Speaker 1: Loathing many have for him.
Speaker 2: We've had Mark McGowan in Western Australia, another COVID era premier who excelled at scare mongering.
Speaker 1: He really did.
Speaker 2: He locked down his state, he went to all sorts of ridiculous measures he's been awarded. And then we've got Governor General Sam Mouston who was also awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia, the highest honor, despite previously calling Australia Day Invasion Day not too long ago, mind you. And she's also played into this culture of self loathing that the political left embraced again a divisive figure, and yet she gets this honor.
Speaker 5: Well, isn't it ironic that all these very obviously stated Republicans lining up to get the Kings honor. I mean, it tells you everything about the shallowness of these people.
Speaker 1: They're all hypocrites.
Speaker 5: They just have a platform that they think that they can sing to the masses and it's going to win them some sort of support and cuteos. They're all just shallow, facile people who have found themselves through luck or matship or cronyism in these positions of power and influence and privilege, and where.
Speaker 1: To stand by and support it.
Speaker 5: I mean, we see you people, we understand who you are, and let's just hope that you know, we all remember it when the time comes, because it's the political masters here who have inflicted this on us all, you know, and Andrews are getting this gong. And of course McGowan and now esteemed Governor General Captain's kip pickno out from her mate elbow.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: When she was appointed Governor General, a was called an insult to mainstream Australians, even Douglas Murray wading this.
Speaker 4: Way in which the general public are being told to feel guilt for things they did not do. It's interesting that people like this new Governor General, they actually don't feel bad about themselves. They love themselves. They absolutely adore the position they get to by telling everyone else in Australia that they must feel badly about themselves. But she gets the positions of prominence by trying to tell everyone else to feel bad and feel guilty and much more, what happy luck.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing the same jacket as that segment now let's talk.
Speaker 2: About the latest news. Paul couldn't have planned it better. The primary vote for the coalition is the since been for several years.
Speaker 1: As the Greens and Labor go backwards.
Speaker 2: Newspol reveals the Coalition has gained two points from May to June. Labor has dropped down one, the Greens have dropped back two. When it comes to a two party preferred it's fifty to fifty right now. The opposition is strengthening. Over the weekend, Peter Dutton gave the biggest indication yet that is willing to fight the government on energy policy and climate targets. Hallelujah. We've been calling for that for some time. Seems to be a three pronged approach. Pro it's taking on labor when it comes to energy, immigration and law and order, and seems to be a winning strategy thus far.
Speaker 1: Though I know it's early days, well it certainly is. And I have to say, you know, Hall hallelujah.
Speaker 5: As you said, it's about time, because you know, it's been labor light with the Liberal Party for so long and we're seeing that in the States of course, but thank goodness that Dutton is a leader of our time. You know, we want that strength. People are waking up to him and not you know, just judging him by the way he looks or his awkwardness.
Speaker 1: The man, I believe.
Speaker 5: Demonstrates so much strength and he's got his finger on the pulse, whereas alban EASi he demonstrated that during the election with the voice, and you know, the referendum with the voice, where you know, he was so out of touch. And they've remained out of touch with how much people are hurting and instead of focusing as they have been on climate change, what we are now realizing, thank goodness, is that this campaign, this obsession about climate change, is actually hitting us in the hip pocket. They are not able to supply us with energy and they only ever energy only ever went up when they started stuffing around with it. We were paying some of the cheapest prices for energy in the world.
Speaker 1: And we should be with this the supply we have.
Speaker 5: But ever since these woke governments got in, you know and started preaching about renewables, and they don't realize that mums and dads at home are waking up to them. It's not our priority anymore. That's a luxury good, a nice thing to have. We want to be able to turn our lights on, to pay our bills, to feed our kids, and we're so scared about our jobs now because the economy is in.
Speaker 1: Such a bad way.
Speaker 5: We're all, you know, really on tenorhooks and they're slowly waking up to the fact that they need a change. And I'm actually going to put some money on Dutton winning because I don't believe that people will vote for Alban easy and I really cannot see that people won't wake up to the Greens. The worst thing it could happen to this country is he becomes a minority government and has to get into bed with Bant. The thought of that is just sickening on every level. So let's all wake up to ourselves and make a decisive decision that that was a trip that we should never have gone down, and we need to start getting behind the Libs.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't want labor beholden even more to the Greens. If they were in minority government with the Greens, it would be disastrous. Now, let's quickly talk about the EU elections. Four hundred million voters went to the polls for their European Union elections and the results showed an incredible swing to the ride the EU's ambitious climate targets. The immigration policies of the left are now under threat as anti migration, anti net zero members are voted in, particularly in places like.
Speaker 1: The Netherlands, Germany, Austria.
Speaker 2: French President Emmanuel mcgron he is called a snap election later this month after suffering a massive defeat.
Speaker 1: His party gained only half.
Speaker 2: The votes of Mariella Penn's right wing National Party and Belgium's Left as prime ministers already quit after nationalist parties surged in the EU election, His party took just six percent of the vote. Through the BBC says, and this is an interesting note. The votes of young people are the ones pushing this swing to the right. That's the opposite of what you might expect when you look at places like Australia and the US and the UK. But in Europe the young are fed up and they want to change.
Speaker 5: Well, they're finding it difficult to live, to work, find jobs. There is impacted as the rest of us on these open door policies of migrants coming in, invading third world countries, invading these countries and competing for jobs, competing for housing, and changing the very nature and culture of the country. So I really see that this swing to the right is going to be something that's quite profound. I think we'll see it in Australia and thank goodness because we need to and we need to stop having woke policies being shoved down our throat and that's what's happening everywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: Indeed, pro before you go, the ABC are spending our money once again promoting Clementine Ford, despite the author being one of the central figures in spreading the details doxing a list of Jewish creatives. Here's her latest project, Divorce Party. And look at this ABC story or should I say ABC commercial because it looks like a commercial for whatever this is.
Speaker 8: Writers clem Ford and Yumi Steins have created a unique ritual that takes connecting through sharing to a whole new level. Will be there for you who wants to go first, because here it's the audience members who take to the stage.
Speaker 2: And I really hope what we do today is acknowledged that feeling because it's real, and then we're going to kick it in.
Speaker 8: The I'm seending my heartbroken friend Celeste backstage and I hope she gets some Ino.
Speaker 1: For Celeste Prue.
Speaker 2: Why are the ABC essentially giving Clementine Ford a three minute promotional advert.
Speaker 1: For whatever the hell she is doing?
Speaker 2: How is that a good use of our taxes or in any way in the public interest.
Speaker 5: Well, of course it isn't you know. What's really as starting to me is that some fool actually married these Shielders.
Speaker 1: I mean, no wonder they're in the divorce.
Speaker 3: I have to say it.
Speaker 1: I cannot back that. I cannot back that. Okayt Swaene, what are we going to do with you? Thank you so many? And then this morning.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is research Fellow with a Woman's Form Australia, Stephanie Bastian.
Speaker 1: Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Let's start with a Victorian counselor who's been suspended for thirty days after refusing to apologize for tweets highlighting the harms of gender ideology on women and children on her personal account. Mind you, the ABC are calling Melissa Ferguson's tweets anti trans and they made sure to emphasize the courage displayed by the counselor who reported her. They made note of other counselors who said Ferguson's offensive and disrespectful tweets. That's a quote suggest that she believed trans people in general are predators, perpetrating perversion and abuse and praying on children.
Speaker 1: She's never actually said that, did she, Stephanie? What's the real story here?
Speaker 6: Fatally outrageous? So Melissa Ferguson has advocated for women and children for some time under her personal account. There is an activist on Latrobe Council, Counselor Lunde, who took offense to some of her commentary, and she's weaponized council processes to punish her and to drag her through this rigmarole in order to silence her.
Speaker 2: What assure that she doesn't have the power to do that herself? Why she copped this thirty day suspension? If what she said is not offensive, what's the most controversial thing she said?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not even about what she said. She was ordered to apologize and so she repeated verbat in what she was told to say, and they weren't happy about it. It wasn't a genuine apology. So it's not even what she said, it's how she said it. It's absolutely ridiculous, and I mean, rape pays are funding these processes. We've got high cost of living. The Trope Council put a three point five percent increase on rates and they're wasting it on silencing people and running their political agendas. It is just outrageous. It is shameful that this has been allowed to happen. The Victorian M Bardsman should be looking into this and wondering and working out how counsels are able to weaponize these processes.
Speaker 1: In this way, Softie.
Speaker 2: What I don't understand is why this is allowed to stand. Surely there's an appeal process if there's been some injustice here. And my worry is that other women are going to be reluctant to speak out because they see someone being punished for stating a belief that they hold on their own personal account.
Speaker 6: Look, I think she'll look at her options. But at the end of the day, any sort of legal defense is self funded. So this is the other insidious aspect of it. These counselors can weaponize these processes, use right pay of funds to do it as they go through the rigmarole. These processes are there to ensure that counselors behave in certain ways. It's not meant to be used to try and silence your opponents. So if she does take action, she's got a lawyer up. The cost is at her own personal expense, and I think that makes it extremely unfair because you know, particularly when you suspended without pay and it's extraordinary, it's so unjust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is I think something that just does not pass the pup test that you can be prosecuted at the taxpayers expense. The person who's taking the action has no risk of costs being awarded against them. But if you want to then defend yourself and appeal that decision, yeah, that is almost setting you up for failure.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about equality.
Speaker 2: Australia CEO and a Brown who seems to have taken a shot at women who stand up for their sex based rights at.
Speaker 1: An event at the Free and Equal.
Speaker 2: Human Rights Conference in Sydney last week, she said that we all need to stand with and support trans women.
Speaker 10: There's a small minority of activists that are trying to that are attacking trans women and I think we just all need to stand in solidarity with Aisher and all trans women.
Speaker 1: What's your response to that?
Speaker 2: Again, I see the overwhelming bulk of the media with the transactivists. I see the corporates, the celebrity class, the activist class. It seems the women who are standing up for women's only spaces are the minority. I think she is right there that they tend to be a minority and they're attacked when they do take a stand. And yet you've got the head of Equality Australia saying they should effectively be quiet and we should all stand with the trans women.
Speaker 6: I know, and she goes on to that clip to call for trans inclusive feminism. I mean, what is that. That's men embracing feminism. It's just so confusing. But I mean miss Brown is an activist, she is a radical. I mean some of the things that she said. She told SBS that she thought that miners having to seek parental consent for surgery gender framing surgery was abhorrent.
Speaker 1: She is so out of touch.
Speaker 6: But once again, she's involved in a well funded organization. She's pushing ideas that are well and truly out of touch with the rest of Australians. And I think people are starting to wake up, particularly parents. It's no longer about being inclusive and respectful, It's about their girls being harmed. It's women having to deal with male rapists in prisons, it's girls losing their scholarships and sports. What she stands well, I mean, she is a radical activist and she is out of.
Speaker 2: Touch, but so many people in those positions are from the activist class.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't be surprised. Before you go. Let's go to the US.
Speaker 2: A transactivist who was guilty of a heinous crime, and there's now question around whether the FBI tried to hide details of the motives behind the mass shooting she was guilty of. Audrey Hale, who wanted to be called Aiden. Hale killed three nine year old children and three adults at a Presbyterian elementary school in March twenty twenty three before being shot and killed by police. Now her manifesto has been revealed, and it shows an obsession with gender ideology and sex and transgender politics, plans to target what she called white privileged people and those who don't believe in transgender rights.
Speaker 1: Stephanie, this is a tricky.
Speaker 2: One, but there's accusations of particularly the FBI, but also the local police force of trying to hide this information from the public.
Speaker 6: Look, I think there's an I have an element of sympathy because there is a surch in, particularly in gun violence, and you don't want these things copied. I think the fact that the media and so many of these issues of weaponized kids are told they're oppressed, and you're dealing with incredibly vulnerable children who are struggling with deep trauma. Some have very big mental health issues that they need support with. What I think they should be actually releasing is her support networks and the lead up to the shooting. Are there people on the web that are encouraging this sort of violence? I mean, parents have the right to know what is going on, particularly on the web with these communities.
Speaker 1: How radical is it?
Speaker 6: This is information that will perhaps help them support their own children who are going through similar things.
Speaker 1: Stephani Bastian, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 6: Thanks Rita.
Speaker 2: Still to come a Lefties Losing It and Alex Stein joins me, and we're going to discuss the madness I'm folding in DC. Welcome back, and now it's time for lefties losing it.
Speaker 1: And I regret to inform you.
Speaker 2: That the lefties are getting extra feral and those within academia who I have enabled, emboldened and relentlessly promoted radical left lunacy are getting a glimpse of the monster.
Speaker 1: They've helped create.
Speaker 2: Watch as this activist student, decked out in a kafir, spits on professors during her graduation ceremony at McGill University in Montreal.
Speaker 1: And did you notice the crowd cheering.
Speaker 2: It won't surprise you that ceremony was for the Faculty of Arts at mcguill. Just imagine the lucky company they'll be hiring that young lass now from Canada to the White House.
Speaker 1: And let's hear from this dude.
Speaker 2: Who is old enough to know better. But sadly there's no cure for chronic leftism.
Speaker 1: This is from a protest in DC.
Speaker 3: A resistant way is that to say that you support the exacts. The second.
Speaker 2: I support.
Speaker 3: To its exactly on our corporate.
Speaker 2: Seven because it's said that many subverbins were tags, not the targets.
Speaker 1: For seven to expression. The mask has slipped.
Speaker 2: These not just pretending to be anti Israel, that is an out and out defender of rape, torture, and slaughter of innocent people in the.
Speaker 1: Name of overthrowing so called oppresses.
Speaker 2: As we've discussed many times on this program, these anti Israel protests are really anti West protests.
Speaker 1: They hate hate.
Speaker 2: America, Australia and the UK just as much as they hate Israel. And when they talk about decolonization, you should believe them.
Speaker 1: They weren't away.
Speaker 6: Do you condemn what Hamas has done.
Speaker 2: That was also in DC where we had violent mobs of far left agitators desecrating monuments, burning the American flag, assaulting law enforcement.
Speaker 1: It all looked a bit insurrectiony to me.
Speaker 2: You said that idiot trying to burn an American flag and largely failing, but they did manage to cause widespread damage.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: That's a lone officer being pelted with bottles, trying in vain to protect a monument that is being destroyed as the violent fascist mob call him a fascist.
Speaker 1: Bless him.
Speaker 2: He was doing a little dance. Therefore the left is losing it. He managed to do a great deal of damage over several hours in DC.
Speaker 1: But don't worry. I'm sure the police chief.
Speaker 2: Will deal with it as soon as she finishes marching in the Pride parade. That was d C Police Chief Pamela Smith at the Pride rally.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she hung around for the twerking competition.
Speaker 2: Yes, the family friendly DC Pride rally had.
Speaker 1: A twerking competition.
Speaker 2: Cover your eyes kids, all right? Did you see the poor kid there and others in the crowd watching the sort of content you'd expect to see in.
Speaker 1: A strip bar. The degeneracy is the point, and talking.
Speaker 2: About degeneracy, let's look at more. Lefty's losing it with my next guest. Can't wait to see what he has to say about this unashamedly racist ridiculousness.
Speaker 1: Here is alleged comic Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Handler, who thinks she can tell black folk how to vote.
Speaker 1: Here she talks about telling.
Speaker 2: Fifty cent that he can't back Trump because he's black. I mean, this is so racist, so gross, so divorced from reality.
Speaker 3: What does he do supporting Trump?
Speaker 1: He says he doesn't want.
Speaker 11: To pay sixty two percent of taxes, which by the way, isn't a plan of Joe Biden's.
Speaker 1: That's that's a lie.
Speaker 11: So he doesn't want to pay sixty two percent of taxes because he doesn't want to go from.
Speaker 1: Being fifty cent to twenty cent.
Speaker 11: And I had to remind him that he was a black person, so he can't vote for Donald Trump, and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook.
Speaker 1: So I haven't heard back from him.
Speaker 2: And here is another privileged, out of touch file left Champagne socialists the views Sonny Houston, who compares Black Republicans to unicorns.
Speaker 12: I thought it was interesting that the framing was a room of Black Republicans.
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 12: Where are they? Because if you look at the stats, seventy seven percent of eighty one percent I'm sorry of black men are part of the Democratic Party. Black voters consistently aligned with the Democratic Party. Ninety over ninety five percent of black women are part of the Democratic Party. So these black men that he was speaking with, I'd love to see them. It would be like looking at unicorns. And so I think that the sad thing is, you know, I agree with you, Anna, is that this came from the mouth of a black man, right. And so if you're pandering yourself and your community and your history to a man like Donald Trump, who is a disgraced, one term, twice impeached, convicted felon, we get to say, now is even more despicable in this country.
Speaker 2: Talk about a lefty losing it joining me now is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, Alex, what do you make of Chelsea Handler and Sonny Houstin's and then their remarks about black folks supporting Trump?
Speaker 7: Well, I kind of agree with the view host Sonny, because you know, black conservatives are the new counterculture. They kind of are unicorns, and I look at that as a positive term, not a negative term, because people are waking up to the persecution that they've been facing under Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Don't think that's what she meant, Alex, don't.
Speaker 7: You know, of course not. But I'm just saying I agree that, you know, we do. I'm happy that people are, you know, breaking from the status quo. People need to do that. And when it comes to Chelsea Handler, you Eelsea Handler had a romantic relationship with fifty Cent, so now she thinks that she knows more than him because if they've had a tryst together. It's ridiculous that these people are so threatened. And now we have a guy like fifty Cent, who not only a famous rapper, but a multi millionaire owns multiple businesses. He sees the writing on the wall, and the Democratic Party is not helping black people, young black people, especially in this country. So it's good that people like fifty cent are actually standing up for conservative values. When all of these people they think that they know being a black person better than an actual black person, they are the ones that are racist and make everything about race.
Speaker 2: And I think Chelsea Handler was offering certain services to fifty cent if he promised to back the Democrats. I don't know if that's an incentive though. Right now, let's not get into that. Let's go to Washington day say, and what the hell is happening there? Alex the chaef of the Capitol Police Department is marching with other officers the city's pride parade. Meanwhile, we've got vandals defacing desecrating monuments outside the White House with seemingly no consequences, and nearly naked women possibly holding a twerking competition in front of children at a family friendly pride rally.
Speaker 1: It just seems absurd.
Speaker 2: At the same time, we've got three Washington State teenagers facing felony charges because they left scooter marks on a gay pride mural that was on the ground. Apparently that's a hate crime now, But those who are defacing monuments are just being allowed to go about their business. What is going on in DC, Alex, that's my question to you.
Speaker 7: Well, DC is basically a controlled demolition. They just want the city to fail as much as possible because the crime is through the roof. I mean, there's people that work on Capitol Hill. They're getting stabbed, they're getting shot. People are getting murdered at rates they've never seen in DC. And yet you know, in certain places they get mad that there's a mural painted on the ground that gets tire marks. It's on the road that's where tires go. I mean, these people are insane. Yet a monument that's been there hundreds of years they can just spray pain, they can deface. It's because we have a two tier justice system that doesn't want to actually solve the problems that they basically created on their own. Because all they're doing is they're encouraging these protesters to do this. And why because they want us to fight each other so that we don't ever actually try to go after the people that are causing us all these problems here in America. They want to keep us constantly mad. They want Israel versus Palestine always in our face so that we can't ever come to an agreement and actually go after the politicians that are creating legislation that are making our country, you know, basically a lawless hellhole.
Speaker 2: Absolutely byre you're talking Washington day, say a Washington's style. The place seems to be a clown show at the moment. To try to ruin those kids' lives with felony charges over that, I mean, that is astonishing. Now let's talk about the border crisis. Fox News has obtained an internal Border Patrol memo sent to agents in San Diego after President Biden's executive order came into effect. The memo instructs them to release single adult migrants from all but six countries in the Eastern Hemisphere, classifying them as hard or very hard to remove. So unless you're from one of these six countries, you're fine. If you unless you're from Russia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, tad Jakistan, Moldova, they're.
Speaker 1: The mandatory referral countries.
Speaker 2: So despite this Biden promise to finally do something about the border crisis, it seems like nothing is going to change, overwhelming majority are going to be released of the US, just as they have been for the last three years.
Speaker 7: Well, Rita, there's a sad reality that the Mexican cartels are almost as powerful as the American government. I mean they can these coyotes are sex trafficking, they're you know, drug trafficking across the border. I mean, it's absolutely ridiculous. If you look what's going on. Drug overdoses are up over one hundred thousand drug overdoss this past years. And they could care less about the fenannel that's coming across the border. And you know, and they mentioned the six countries where people aren't allowed to come. There's still terrorists people on the terrace FBI watch list that are getting caught coming through our southern border. So these immigrants that are, you know, seeking asylum, they know how to play the system better than most Americans do. And that's why they're able to get social services and help from the government and free flights and free hotel rooms in New York City when a lot of Americans are struggling just to afford groceries or fill up their gas tank. So it's really really sad because we have enough resources to help Americans, but our government would rather help out the citizens of foreign countries that don't really care about America when they come here.
Speaker 2: Now like the style of the Boston Celtics coach.
Speaker 1: The media tried to get him involved in.
Speaker 2: This race politics and asked him a race based question, but he gave them a faith based answer.
Speaker 13: Let's have a look, Hey, Joe been school with Y'ahu's sports for the first time since nineteen seventy five. This is the NBA Finals where you have two black head coaches given the plight sometimes or black head coaches in the NBA. Do you think this is a significant moment? Do you take pride in this, how do you view this or do you not see it at all?
Speaker 11: I wonder how many of those are being Christian coaches?
Speaker 3: David Alridge, Oh, I just.
Speaker 1: Love the silence there.
Speaker 2: They were just shocked at They were expecting some sort of victimhood statement and instead he asked, how many of them are Christian coaches?
Speaker 7: Well, you know why they were so silent because in the mainstream media they're not even allowed to basically acknowledge that God is real. So it really threw them for a loop. And we need more people that are actually not afraid of their faith. So that's a great guy speaking for what he believes in. Not his race, but you know, his faith.
Speaker 6: In the Lord.
Speaker 2: And it's not a first time. I remember not long ago they were asking him about I don't know some royals who were in the crowd, and he said, the only royal family I acknowledge is Jesus and Joseph and Mary. So he sticks to those.
Speaker 7: Lines and that's why he's successful.
Speaker 1: Probably, Alex Stein, we love you.
Speaker 2: You've behaved yourself in the past week from what I can see, so thank you for that. But I'm got my eyes on you because some of your Shenanigans of late are going to get into troublesome.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 7: I'll try to stay out of trouble. I'll be in Las Vegas this week, so we'll see what happens at Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Prior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great reader still to come. Queen Camilla makes her feelings.
Speaker 2: Known about Bridget Macron, and Barbara Streisant puts her foot in it again.
Speaker 1: You're watching the Reader Panny Show. Joining me now is royal entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey.
Speaker 2: The Royals were in France for the eightieth anniversary of the D Day Landings in Norman dy King Charles Will's move to tears By some of the stories he heard. But it was Queen Camilla who made headlines for the abrupt way she brushed off French First Lady Bridget.
Speaker 1: Macron, who was trying to hold her hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take a hint, bridge At she did not want to hold hands. I know it's against royal protocol, but Camilla is normally a fairly relaxed sort of a queen.
Speaker 1: What do you think was behind that snub?
Speaker 14: I think it obviously wasn't choreographed, which when you have all eyeballs on you, you'd hope that there'd be some sort of discussion beforehand of how everything was going to be executed. But these two ladies do get along behind the scenes and have been caught in previous instances giggling at inappropriate times, which I know you and I have discussed this before. Camilla just has a wild sense of humor, and she is very free spirited, and she does giggle sometimes when she probably shouldn't be, so I wonder if Camilla was trying to trying to look very stoic and trying not to get in trouble, this time having fun with somebody that she clearly has gotten along with in the past.
Speaker 2: Now, Bridgid is a fairly controversial figure for some because she did marry one of her former students. It's generally frowned upon. Prisident Maccrown's parents even tried to boarding school. Well perhaps, but come on, it's a bit weird if you ask me marrying your teacher. Now, Prince Harry was missing from these solemn events. He's a veteran himself. Do you suspect a bit of sadness on his part at having missed such an important occasion.
Speaker 14: I absolutely do because rita one thing I think we see a lot from Harry and Meghan is almost a desperation to be taken seriously. In the States, they try to align themselves with people like Governor Gavin Newsom, Stacy Abrams, of VP Kamala Harris, former First Leady Hillary Clinton. They go out of their way to associate with some of these people. So to see Prince William and King Charles on a stage with all of these world leaders with an incredible message, it was a very moving message. I'm sure he did sit back and think I've given up a lot and now I'm chasing Netflix money. Now I'm chasing reality TV money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a long way from the standing he once had.
Speaker 1: Now I've got to ask you about j LO again.
Speaker 2: I try to avoid this, Kinsey, but Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are still making headlines. They're both still wearing their wedding bands in public, but rumors are continuing about their marriage. The fact that they've listed their ninety million dollar home for sale isn't helping matters.
Speaker 1: What's the latest here?
Speaker 2: Are they solid or is the marriage on the rocks so quickly?
Speaker 14: I do think that the marriage, unfortunately, is on the rocks. I mean, all signs point to a divorce in the future. That's right. They've been showing their home. The agency is the real estate company that's been doing this for over two weeks now, behind the scenes, quietly. But this has got to be embarrassing. The greatest love story ever told. Jalo has spent millions of dollars producing not one, but two movies about how much she loves this man. A little bit of it too, is I think that they like to play with the media, wearing their rings, kissing, but not kissing in public. I do think that they are hyper aware of the attention and I don't know what the ultimate objective is except maybe they just want to say it's none of our business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they make it our business by shoving it in our faces all the time, particularly with that awful doco that Jlo has produced. Paid for study Kanie West's wife Bianca.
Speaker 1: She's an Australian girl.
Speaker 2: She was spotted at a Japanese airport and she looked very different to what we've seen of her lately.
Speaker 1: She was covered up.
Speaker 2: She still looked like a bit of a freak show as far as her dress, but no.
Speaker 1: Longer nearly naked kinsey. What's behind this new look?
Speaker 14: Well, this is really interesting because she went home for a couple of days and some friends talked off the record and said that she was completely normal and they felt like, perhaps this is all an act. And you know, they said that she was she let her guard down, and she was very comfortable with her family, and she even dressed normally, and they said they wondered if this is all just an act, which I would not be surprised. I would not be surprised if Kanye's you know, got the puppet strings going, and he's saying, you know, we're going to We're going to launch her own clothing line, or this is what we're going to do. We've got to get our brand back on track, and you're going to be my new kinspiration. I I feel like that perhaps that could be the situation. And I just can't imagine walking out of my house without pans on and feeling comfortable with without without some bigger thing happening on the horizon.
Speaker 2: We just about everything, Carnier Putzerine. You just wonder what are you doing? Even on his own Instagram page when you post these scantily clad pictures of her. His own fans are critical of him, saying she's supposed to be your wife.
Speaker 1: You treating her terribly. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's fully invested in this and it's as much her call as it is his, but I don't know. It doesn't seem that way. Before you go, Barbara Streisand had had a rough week on ex formerly Twitter.
Speaker 1: First, she lashed out at.
Speaker 2: Republicans who are critical of doctor Anthony Fauci had their days. She said it was disgrace for watching the Republicans badger distinguished civil servant, doctor Anthony Faucher, helped save millions of lives during the AIDS epidemic and with the quick release of the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she is very much misinformed.
Speaker 2: And she got what the kids call ratioed very heavily there, Kinsey, thousands of responses just.
Speaker 1: Telling her she's a fool.
Speaker 2: And then she had this effort on D Day where she could not help but get political, regurgitating a live about Donald Trump that he called American troops in World War II losers. She posted on this important anniversary of D Day, we must never forget the brave soldiers who freed Europe of Nazi tyranny, or that Donald Trump call them losers according to his former chief of staff. She really needs someone needs to take her phone away, Kinsey, and save herself from this, because just about every tweet is getting ratioed, and she's looking like a fool, and I think losing I don't know, approximately half her fan base.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean this in the nicest way possible.
Speaker 14: I prefer Barbara strikesand when she's chasing the p that's princess and presidents. When she was allegedly hooking up with Prince Charles and allegedly hooking up with Bill Clinton. That was a much more fun Babs, if you ask.
Speaker 2: Me, agree to Kinsischofield. Thank you so much for your time. That's it from May. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Good night,