Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's Clickfait.
Speaker 3: So the headline that made me click is this one Kanye Western Biancherson saw.
Speaker 1: A marriage on the rocks, divorce on the horizon. And I will say so, your beautiful listeners, as I have said to Jack, when it's bad, it doesn't look any different from when it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah between these two, Yeah like that?
Speaker 1: What is going on in that cookie little paradise?
Speaker 4: Well, remember I told you a few months ago, I know someone that knows someone that knows.
Speaker 1: Someonay, you've got intel.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I heard a few months ago that things weren't good and that it was going to end.
Speaker 2: So I'm not surprised by this at all.
Speaker 4: But it felt like a couple of weeks ago we saw Yanka and her like Melbourne family overseas in Tokyo or something with Kanye and his show. So I feel like this is my sort of theory. They had this trip planned, they did all the whole family Kanye and Bianca thing together. That's finished, and now they're finished. She just had to wait to get that trip over and done.
Speaker 1: But it just feels so miserable all the time.
Speaker 2: Correct, She's probably been miserable for like two years man.
Speaker 3: Before that, and they've been married only for two years. Yes, Oh, I didn't even know that they were married. I forget those details.
Speaker 4: She was working at Easy while Kim and Kanye were still together. How they met, Yes, and like you know, you can assume.
Speaker 1: That there was shenanigans going on some overlap.
Speaker 2: So what how is.
Speaker 1: That going to look like financially for her?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I guess pretty good, Pretty good. I guess she will get half of everything. Is that since they've been together?
Speaker 1: That is crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: But I also feel like a bit of relief for her because you can't tell me she wants to walk down Sunset Boulevard with a cushion strapped to herself.
Speaker 1: I know the outfits that and they've been his idea.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Or is that a beata?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, that would be him because we've Kim. She talked about it on the show. When they split up. She didn't know how to dress herself because she for so many years had Kanye telling her every day.
Speaker 2: What to wear.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, fly high, little bird, be free is what I want to say there, So every time that there is one of these kind of Forbes Richest People in the World episodes.
Speaker 1: That come out.
Speaker 3: Rihanna is always number one because and I think we've discussed this last.
Speaker 1: Year when she topped the list of richest people. It's like, how is that?
Speaker 3: Because she hasn't released a song in a long time, but she's got so many other interests. Yeah, fenty makeup, etc. Fenty's just gone into hair anyway, that explains that. But Taylor has come in at Numero uno in the latest in the latest charts, she's.
Speaker 2: The richest female musician. And what she works? Swanni? Do we know? Yeah, it's here the amount.
Speaker 3: One hundred and twenty five I know Swift is now worth one point six billion dollars.
Speaker 2: That's got to be from the Ears to it.
Speaker 1: He is from the Ears Tour.
Speaker 3: She's also got stacks of real estate one hundred and twenty five million dollars worth.
Speaker 2: How good would that be?
Speaker 4: I know? He speaking of Swift, I saw over the weekend that Bravo, who produced like the Housewives and everything over in the States, Yeah, producing a reality series about the Kansas City Chiefs, wives and girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's got to be the headline act on that.
Speaker 2: Surely she says no to that. What's her Frank Brittany.
Speaker 1: Mahone, Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it'll be based around her.
Speaker 4: And then imagine the producers the whole time through shooting, they'll be just trying to get.
Speaker 3: Tayloring just something look at us, Yeah, like did you have he just look at us for five seconds?
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We are moments away from Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel, but let's talk Chapel Ryan first. Chrissy's clique fabe because one of the most interesting artists of the year, I reckon come out of nowhere to be this incredibly popular and and accomplished. I mean, she's got dates after dates after dates. Whenever I open up my phone, she's performing somewhere new.
Speaker 4: And she's also got a fantastic back catalogs one because she's come sort of to the spotlight after being a night an artist for so many years.
Speaker 2: Yeah that.
Speaker 4: I was listening to Spotify the other day and she's got some real tunes.
Speaker 3: It's so Yeah, she's a very interesting person, but she's got to stop winging.
Speaker 2: Chapel moan is Rickie tim and Joel Caller.
Speaker 3: Oh do they see That's interesting because the headline here is Chapeleran lashes out of ex teacher, but the article starts Chapel Roan was back at it, moaning and groaning. She needs to put some more positive stuff out there to sort of mitigate because what she says is right about all sorts of things. But it can't just be constantly win.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't want to be Chapel Moon Orbit.
Speaker 1: No, that's it.
Speaker 3: She was performing live at a show at the Arson City Lemos Music Firstival. Oh yeah, yeah, and she let the audience in on the fact that her teacher, performing arts teacher didn't like her and made life very difficult.
Speaker 2: I usually dedicate this song to my but I dedicate this song to my theater teacher who kicked me.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 1: We go.
Speaker 2: Let it go. Once you've started the song, let's just let it go.
Speaker 1: Great. Did you have she's quite young though, like it wasn't that long ago. It's you forget. Did you ever have a very bad teacher that didn't like you?
Speaker 4: I feel like there were a few, but I was probably a little bit of a brat, like I'll be honest, but it's funny. I saw one not that long ago this year, and I was like trying to remind them of who I was because they were being so nice and like sucking up to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wait, you hated me?
Speaker 4: Oh really, and now you're making out like I'm God's gift.
Speaker 3: It's so funny when there's a disconnect between the way you feel about a teacher and the way the teacher feels about you. I ran into one of my favorite teachers, right I thought we had a connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, in school you felt you had a connection.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was my history teacher. We had a great time. I loved her. She was my favorite anyway.
Speaker 3: Probably about five years after school I ran into only five years. I ran into her at in Campbell Junction at the center of the Universe.
Speaker 1: And I was like, hey, missus bubblah. She was like, do I know you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And I was heartbroken, Wow, because clearly I was just another day on the role.
Speaker 2: Coll You were that forgettable.
Speaker 1: It was so forgettable.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's sad.
Speaker 1: It's weird, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But then you pop back up on TV and I bet she was nice to you. Wish she was nice to you? Now? What's her name name?
Speaker 1: In Shane, No, I will not.
Speaker 4: Regulates him in Joel are up next? And I Reckon Blacks will be pretty excited today.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oasis has announced that they are coming to our fair shows this time next year, October and November.
Speaker 1: I've never seen them live. They are right in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: Would you leave the compound for them? Yes?
Speaker 1: I would, I would.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't leave the compound for too many people. Also, great news for John Farnam. He's had some health issues, but his voice is back and he's going to be voicing the audiobook I Was Waiting for You.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 3: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Novo podcast dot com. Are you