Speaker 1: Guys were excited about our.
Speaker 2: Next guest, very excited about our next guest. The last time we saw him was when we were in San Francesco.
Speaker 3: Clint, would you like to do the honors? Yeah, well he's now a super Bowl winner. He's America's top punter. He's Australian. He loves chicken salt. His name is Michael Dixon from the Seahawks. See not that again.
Speaker 4: Welcome home to go, Thank you, thank you. It's good to be bad.
Speaker 2: God, you're so calm the Super Bowl. I would just be beating my chest. There's note tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You were in the ring.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't get it yet. They still they still need to design it and produce it.
Speaker 1: No know, Michael Hill side of the people, ready to go.
Speaker 3: No they should Okay, So what was the experience like, hang on, hang sorry, this isn't right.
Speaker 1: You need to bring in the wet.
Speaker 5: Because we were there, We're in the crowd. We were holding up. I was looking for it, Dick, Oh.
Speaker 1: It's us, Lauren, you can have the helmet. There we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we dropped fifteen hundred dollars. Look at that jacket on possibly the most ugly jackets that we will never like it.
Speaker 5: Oh what about the school foam helmet?
Speaker 3: I'm we it was great. So, I mean I was a bit pissed, to be honest, but I loved the spectacle. What was it like for you, I dare say you were sober?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I was definitely sober. But I was just so locked into the into the game at that point. It kind of just felt like any other game, maybe just like a dialed up just a little bit more intense, but I didn't want to feel more intense.
Speaker 1: You guys were up the whole game, surely, Like how far into the game were you? Like, We've got this.
Speaker 4: So I during the game, I didn't think you know about the result until the final whistle blew. Like genuinely, I was like, anything can happen. It's a Super Bowl chapter before. But then I rewatched the game and I was like, Wow, we really dominated this whole game. If I was watching it as a fan, I'd be like, yeah, the Seahawks had definitely got there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you absolutely did.
Speaker 2: It was it was such a spectacle to be there and to watch you, and we had such enormous pride when we saw you on the field as well.
Speaker 5: There were so many Aussies at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I think people thought we were part of your family. Ye when you came out, love it?
Speaker 4: I love it?
Speaker 3: Hey did you get did you see now confession time? Did you see any of Bad Bunny's halftime performance?
Speaker 1: No? Did you hear it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: We tried to go out early just to see like maybe the last minute, the last song, but they were already wrapping up at that point. Or the trees, yeah, yeah, they were running off the field.
Speaker 1: We had a few. He was I think the trees were walking. They're actually people dressed up.
Speaker 5: How do you celebrate after a Super Bowl? What does the team do?
Speaker 4: We It was quite wholesome. I mean we had in the locker room. It's really fun. Everyone's open cigars and got beers and tequila and we're all just hugging and celebrating taking photos together.
Speaker 2: Now, I did see some of your postgame interviews and you were wearing ski goggles. Talk me through the cigar.
Speaker 4: Yes, ski goggles. They had like Super Bowl sixty on them and they basically you wear them so when you spray champagne, it doesn't get in your eyes.
Speaker 5: We should have bought the champagne.
Speaker 3: Everything else we did a postgame interview too. Oh no, no, now, we Jason and I were stumbling out of out of the stadium. We're very happy Seahawks fan Laurens Lauren was Lauren was embarrassed, so she was walking ten steps ahead.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there was.
Speaker 3: A fellow there from K five news in Seattle. Now he grabbed us for this interview.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. So somebody tells me you're not from Seattle, you.
Speaker 3: Boy, We're from Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: I've supported the Seahawks for a long long time. I've converted Jason very recently.
Speaker 1: My mate here, see there we go, what what what it was? And next you're coming to Melbourne? Oh yeah, they're playing there eventually. Okay, so obviously I know, I know the Seahawks aren't coming to Melbourne. It's two other teams. I was just caught up in a dick. Are you that's fine?
Speaker 5: Would you like the Seahawks to come out and play?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that'd be a dream come true. I was really hoping that that that was going to happen. But then they put both of our team rivals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, what's next? Stop?
Speaker 3: I heard it, Whispy, you might be heading to see us in Melbourne. Mighty mc g the footy's back. You're a former Swan star heading to the g to see some footy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully I might go down with my wife and catch the f one and then maybe catch a Pies game.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the prey.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, you're going to be hot property walking around a couple of weeks. Everyone's going to want to be made.
Speaker 1: Do you want to borrow a Super Bowl check? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe the pham helmet as well.
Speaker 3: They're very understated and just finally, can you clear something?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: What every interview do you get asked about chicken salt?
Speaker 1: What the bloody hell's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I kind of brought it on myself after the game. I got asked what are you looking forward to after this? And I was like, honestly, just getting back to Australia, getting home and having some chips with some chicken.
Speaker 5: Salt, And how can I do that in America?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, it's so hard to get and it's it's my biggest weakness. So yeah, and I've been able to come home and get some mingled chicken sald on my chips and seem great.
Speaker 1: So Mingles reached out then and said, well, if you missed chicken salt, you've got to be there post a child brown chicken salt. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Honestly it timed up perfectly because I already when I come home, I already was buying Mingle products anyway. So they reached out and was like, let's let's do this. We're launching chicken salt. I was like, this is so perfect to be.
Speaker 5: Let's jingle and mingle with Dicker.
Speaker 1: We should have dropped Aston Martin in our interview or something.
Speaker 5: Driving my Ferrari.
Speaker 1: The DM.
Speaker 5: Hey, CONGRATSTICKO. It's it's been so awesome to watch.
Speaker 2: It was so nice to chat to you before the Super Bowl, and it's surprising that you are equally as humble and calm after becoming a Super Bowl champion. Well, congratulations, welcome home, enjoy your time back in Australia.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys,