Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Matt, we've stopped doing our intro for close friends, haven't we. We just go straight into here, just go That was our intro. Yeah, fucking welcome everyone. I saved the TikTok the other day, Matt. And it's a theory. O. We love a theory. So let's play this video. And I want to know what you think. It's called the egg theory.
Speaker 3: Every single person you've ever known and ever will known them was you, well, at least according to the egg theory. The Egg was a story posted online in two thousand and nine. The story features two characters, A forty eighty year old.
Speaker 4: Man and God. Has passed away due to a car accident and has come face to face with God. God tells this man that he's about to be reincarnated, but not in the future, but rather in the fifth century as a Chinese girl. Every single time he passes away in one of his lives, he's going to be reincarnated in another time period, and so at some point he would have reincarnated as everybody that has ever lived. In this story, God also reveals that there are deities aside from God that exists, and the universe is essentially an egg for each of these deities. You will keep reincarnating until you are ready to merge and become a god.
Speaker 1: So that's the theory saying that.
Speaker 2: The fucking, bloody, fucking head is in here today.
Speaker 1: But you've seen that guy before. He was at the TikTok boards. Remember he was nominated.
Speaker 2: You've never seen him in my life.
Speaker 1: As five million.
Speaker 2: Asla like from Wine the Witch in the Wardrobe.
Speaker 1: He was at the TikTok Awards. He was nominated for an award like at the TikTok Awards.
Speaker 2: Paying attention to anyone myself that night. But it gave me so much anxiety. And why did he put that fucking music behind that away. I'm sitting here going my heart rate's gone through it, my thyroid is overactive at the moment, let's go.
Speaker 1: The theory is okay that when you die and you know how some people believe in reincarnation. You are reincarnated, but in a different century, like you don't come back to today. And it's all about like timeline jumping, you know how you hear about all the different timelines and time travel. And then the theory is that every time you die, you go to a different century, and you die that many times in all your lives that eventually like you are the only one that's here because they're just yourself reincarnated. And then it's like every person that you meet is you.
Speaker 2: No stupid, makes no sense. Dumb people just make shit up for the sake of it these days, and I'm I for one, I'm sick of it. Can I also say on this topic, not everything in life is a conspiration theory? Okay? The plane crashing in America into the Navy, whoever? The hell? Tragic? Absolutely tragic. Why is my.
Speaker 1: Entire stomach is rumbling?
Speaker 2: It's a sign from the union and the people died and you're over there laughing. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Sander?
Speaker 2: I am so sorry? Guys? Do you want some food because I have a lunch bowl? No, it's okay, okay, I could wait? Is the pri machine the pie machine's gone from No, because they're doing renovations at the moment.
Speaker 1: May not just move it to a different area. This place is massive, Seriously, why they take it away?
Speaker 2: Speaking of conspiracy theory, it's just why I'm on the mic. I used to think as a kid that we used to live in the mouth of a frog. Fuck off, Why turn your microphone off? It's our show, not yours. No, but this week, all I've seen is like from that the plane and the helicopter crashing.
Speaker 1: Way, did a plane in a helicopter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the plane was landing and then like a air force or like a you know, military plant, a military.
Speaker 1: Was that the plane with the sixty something people? Is that a different one that's.
Speaker 2: The one that landed in the river?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Potomac I think so, long story short, that's tragic, obviously, But all I saw on the Internet was like a conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy. And then even with the LA fires, conspiracy, conspiracy. This is the Illuminati. They've burnt all these down.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Internet is broken.
Speaker 2: Crime the devil, Oh my god, give it a fucking rest.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, but I think that people watching crime shows and everything it's made people feel like they can say that things are a fucking conspiracy or whatever, and we.
Speaker 2: Love a conspiracy theory, you know, I love them. Hello, museums, don't start me, don't let me get into it. But I'm just like, not everything I could.
Speaker 1: You say briefly, so Xander can hear maybe people didn't hear that episode.
Speaker 2: Or basically, I believe that everything in a museum is fake. What don't start me on a tangent? Baby, Like if I'm in a museum and I'm seeing a dinosaur bone and they're like, this is a real dinosaur bone. I'm going now, why no, don't bring your macup. It's not your turn yet. It's me. So the Mona Lisa, let's talk about the Mona Lisa. If that painting is really worth what it's worth, then why the fuck is it out where anyone could just see it look at it?
Speaker 1: Everything is like a duplica and the real ones are locked somewhere, you know, under the White House or something thirty fucking stories down underground. Why is everything on display for the public where it could just get ruined?
Speaker 2: I went, no, no, fake.
Speaker 1: So he agrees with you they are fake.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I guess you can talk. Then yeah, I'm on your side. But I went to fake. I went to the bloody you know, one of the toutin Carmen exhibits, and it was like here lies tot and Carmen and this is his body, and I went, fucked off in it? It is not I said, what then, shit that over on a plane, because I said, you can't just fly plane over Chuton Carmen. What if that plane goes down, You've lost to and Carmen's body where you can't bring it over by sea because what if the ship goes down? Well, I said, I look, I took one look at that. I said, that's a bit of fucking toilet paper and a bit of black paint. That is not paper Masha, paper mache, Darlan, that's not a real life mummy.
Speaker 1: Kids made it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so good, I'm glad you agree with me. Thank you. But yeah, but no, sometimes they'll say like this is a replica dinosaur bone. But sometimes I say these are real dinosaur bones and I go, no, don't think so, because why isn't someone studying that? Why is it being put collecting dust in a museum? Because see, here's the thing when I went to one of the museums in America. I saw the original, the first ever American flag, the first ever American flag. I had to go into a room you had to put your camera away that it was not allowed to be exposed to light or what.
Speaker 1: I was just at my own rest and bitch face.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was not allowed to be exposed to lights. So we couldn't take a photo of it. We couldn't have our flashes on obviously. You couldn't even have your camera in there. You literally had to be silent. And it was a pitch black room with like just this special light on the flag. The flag was ripped, it was tattered, it would was it in a glass box, yes, and twenty meters away like you had. It was just this room that you could like you couldn't see or like you could see it, but it was like really dimly lit, like your eyes had to adjust to how dark the room was because of the reason because the flag had been so damaged from being hung out in the middle of the entryway of the museum for however many years that it literally was falling apart.
Speaker 1: So how do they know that's the original?
Speaker 2: Okay? But what I'm saying, is that is proof that things put in a museum will decay over time. And so now you've gone to the lengths to make sure that that very first Confederate flag or whatever bloody fucking heck that is is preserved for as long as possible, with no one allowed to take photos. You're not even allowed to speak in there. There's like barely any lights on it. It's very dark, no sunlight can touch it, nothing, because they don't want it to get any further decayed than already. Is that is me going? Then? Why the fuck is in everything in the museum? How the fuck the Mona Lisa isn't looking like that? Because the Mona Lisa is getting refurbished because she's a bitch a getting swapped in and.
Speaker 1: Out every second second, Lisa.
Speaker 2: It's mc beauty. Mona Lisa is a dupe. Okay, so sorry if I just repeated myself, but I'm sure you enjoy the passion Scrawlers.
Speaker 1: I believed you with that conspiracy one hundred percent, thank you. Why would they fucking ship anything to another country to display it when that plane could crash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there goes.
Speaker 1: The fucking Mona Lisa.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, exactly exactly, and obviously Xander as well. In my defense, and this is probably the fourth fucking episode I've harped on about this by this point, but obviously there are some things that aren't that valuable that I can see being shipped over. For example, pieces of the Titanic. Sure, bring it on a plane. If the plane goes down, I'm not gonna be too sad if.
Speaker 1: It's like an ancient artifact. Are you're not gonna fucking ship that right?
Speaker 2: They're not shipping a mummy from one of the pyramids in Egypt over to the State Vladim Museum in New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. Yeah, for a six month season. You can't tell me what to charge forty nine to ninety admission plus booking feet nap. That's not happening.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, What were we saying, consierracy theory? Oh yeah, the egg theory. Well I've got a better one, okay, because I just think that was so stupid and honestly, I think that that video had so many like big and confusing, Like Xander and I were looking at each other going, we're fucking confused and I think that's the point. It confuses you so much that then you have to think about it, and then you overthink, and then all of a sudden, your think and everyone's a fucking egg. And then you agree with that guy and you repost to what your followers and then there and then they go through the same thing again, and realistically, if you break down what he said, I couldn't tell you what it was, but I have another theory that well, I don't have another theory. It's actually Will Gibbs. You know Will Gibbs on on TikTok, which, by the way, his friend Pat, his friend Pat. What's his name? Will's Will gibbs friend Pat.
Speaker 1: The other guy that does the podcast with him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Go Google Girl, because I want to give Pat a shout out. Really, Oh, I think he's the funniest person on TikTok. I love him. Every time his video pops up in my before you made I am sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always watched him too.
Speaker 2: The solo ones of like just him.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him, I've ever seen their podcast clear.
Speaker 2: The solo ones. Hannah Conder, No Hannah, Hannah, Hannah's cheating on us, Pat Clifton. Oh my god, he is the funnier He is the funniest. Mother.
Speaker 1: We need to go on their podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get amongst it. He's just like a bloke and he's just a funny bloke that just complains about shit. And I go, you know what, mate, you're so right? Yeah, all right. You know, usually I hate straight men complaining, but him funny. Complain all you want because it's fucking hilarious. Anyway, Will Gibbs said this on what is this low iq podcast?
Speaker 1: Is that their podcast name?
Speaker 2: No, this is he's on another person's podcast. I don't know what their podcast name is. But anyway, listen to this because this actually made a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that brain map of the person that dies? And he goes, yeah, seven seconds you have for like three seconds, And it's the same thing that happens when you take d MT, right, and you have people on DMT they're like, I was trapped in a minute for what felt like four years. Yeah, like that Irish Shafir comedian and he smoked yeah, he smoked it on a podcast and then thought he was living under the ocean for six months and he had like a full family and lost.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they like fish people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I reckon that three seconds goes for eternity and that's your after life. You know how, if you are in a bad head space before you do drugs, you love a bad trip. But if you're in a good head space, you love a good trip. I reckon the whole Heaven and hell is like, if you're a bad person and you die and you know you've been a bad person, you're going to hell, which is a bad trip. But then if you a good person and you're happy with yourself and you're comfortable with who you are, you go to heaven, which is having a good trip. And that three seconds, because time is so different on drugs, it lasts for eternity.
Speaker 2: So what Okay, let me explain that in a second. But you know what I just thought was so fucking random is that I am currently playing on my podcast a TikTok video of another podcast.
Speaker 1: Why isn't that funny?
Speaker 2: Well, because like, what the fuck is going on? This is one podcast and this podcast content in this podcast is someone else's video from a TikTok. Not only is it a video from it's a video from a TikTok of someone else's poda.
Speaker 1: You're saying there's a glitch in the matrix happening.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. Yeah, well what his thing? He actually made a lot of sense there basically what he was saying. He said something on the lines of like, when you do drugs and you're in a bad mood, you have a bad trip, and if you're in a good mood, you have a good trip. And he said it was similar to if you are a good person throughout your life, then your eternity will be heaven. And if you feel like you're a bad person in your life, your eternity will be hell. And then the whole brain thing was he said something like when you take some sort of drug sometimes it'll be a minute in real time, but he said that person felt like he was living underwater for six months even though it was really only a minute of time, it was six months in his life. And He's like, basically, the brain map he was referencing at the start is like, the same process that happens there is the same process that happens when you have drugs and have those really bad trips. And basically I just was like that actually makes a lot of sense, like perhaps heaven and hell. Maybe that's that is, Like you know when people say your life flushes before your eyes, et cetera. I'm going, maybe he's onto something there. I went, that's the smartest thing will give. Zev said, what are you fucking laughing at? Back to me, Sander, My.
Speaker 1: Brain hurts after today.
Speaker 2: And this is why I don't think about any of this stuff usually because I go, you know what, the anxiety can't handle it. And also, who gives a fuck? Love it? You know that's this is your Friday close friends, special special motto of the day. Who gives a fuck? Who gives a fuck? You know what I mean? Say that with your whole chest today when when your boss comes to you today with a problem. Unless employee, no, especially if you're a faith employee, and your boss comes to you, say who gives a fuck? It's the weekend, enjoy it and we'll see your next Tuesday.