Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 3: He's in a trash bit.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable catching.
Speaker 2: I loved being loved. I love love.
Speaker 4: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we have a special guest in the studio.
Speaker 2: Fan favorite Aaron Waters from Love Island Season three.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for all the Aaron goth. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Okay, Aaron, welcome to the podcast. Let's have a chat.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is there a day better something? Yeah? Yeah? One night?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did as well. I'm comfortable sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is your feet hang over? It's not good.
Speaker 2: I was covered in mossy bites.
Speaker 3: How many bugs are there? Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Aaron.
Speaker 4: You said to be the love child of Ellen de Generes and Eminem.
Speaker 1: That feel coming out of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what? The Eminem was a given. I knew that was going to come when I died in my head by the Ellen de Generes was creative and I like that, Yeah, did.
Speaker 2: You die your headborn? Were told by producers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it wasn't me that wanted a diet. They asked me. I agreed to it though I liked it at first, but then lifting it three times in one month, it damaged my hair. It's hard to fall out. I hate it. Shaved it off when I got out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because then you got the brown here. I saw a couple of photos while you're in there with your brown hair hair, and I liked it a lot better. I was like, you should have just gone in with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do like the my natural hair color better. But I mean I threw myself on the deepad going on to reality. I mean, what else could happen?
Speaker 2: So I was like, whenever a producer asked you like, yeah, yeah, I'll do it, I'm going I said no.
Speaker 3: At first, like I said no, I was like, we'll look like slim shady. I was like, do it and they said they sent me mock up photos and that, and they were like, no, I look really good, and I was just like, oh, fuck it, like I'll just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably were like he look so handsome, he looks so great.
Speaker 4: Now. Matt and I were in by room recently and it was schoolies.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that, but there was.
Speaker 4: A lot of kids, like young guys with your haircut, like like the short blonde hair, and I was like, is this an Aaron thing?
Speaker 3: Like is this?
Speaker 1: Has this come from you?
Speaker 3: I think Ronnie will be able to vouch for that one. I think he's he's tooken up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's taken over the role.
Speaker 2: He done it as well.
Speaker 3: The other weekend he rocked up and I was like, what do you do to your hair mate? And he's like, oh, I was like the last person that says I've copied. I copied you. He's like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm hands He's like it works for you. You've got You've stayed on there a bit longer than I did.
Speaker 1: He was inspired by.
Speaker 3: The great I do get a few tags as well with people dyeing their hair and then like speaking like oh I'm channeling my inner and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty cool, like cool, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: But now you've decided to just like go left field, you're back to brunette.
Speaker 1: I have to say I love the brunette. It looks really good on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool, Yeah, I do like it a lot more for sure. And I've never actually shaved my head, so shaving my head was like a big thing. It used to be a big thing, but after dying and I was like, fuck, now I like it, so I'll probably keep it short for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you basically came across, in my opinion, and that's opinion as the most emotionally intelligent person. I guess you could say in the villa, you came across, so well, you're a fan favorite.
Speaker 1: What was it like being on the show?
Speaker 3: Tough question because I feel like there's so many words that can describe it, but I'd say it was just like a big roller coaster. Being on the show was something that like you can't pitch, you can't visualize, but once you're in there, it's just like it's so fast paced. You think you're going to go there and kick back, but you don't. So fast you get tested in all areas, but overall, like I loved it, absolute great experience. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you enjoyed being on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoyed it. I'll do it again.
Speaker 2: You do it again? Yeah, you can tell he's having the honey roots.
Speaker 3: To be honest, last week, I was like, screw this, I want to just go home do my thing. But now I'm out here again, I'm like, I can do it again. It again?
Speaker 2: Well, I say I'll do it again, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't do it fresh from the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, it's just like so up and down though, Like I just feel like being in that environment was so stressful, at least for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just don't think I would ever be able to do it again.
Speaker 2: Your anxiety is running it like one hundred the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I like I was touching on it last night my stories as well. It's like being able to control chaos, and it's being able to like find that little I guess like part in you that can stay grounded. So like when everything's going so fast paced, you can kind of just like internally like checking with yourself and just like kind of be still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think almost compartmental. Yeah, this isn't ye like real something else, like you're still yourself? Yeah, I think I found that a couple of times. For the most part of it, I got so engulfed in.
Speaker 3: It all yeah, we all, yeah, we all yeah. Happy that was everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we heard that one of the producers was telling us that there was a potential.
Speaker 1: For a Love Island All Stars.
Speaker 4: Would you be interested in being a part of a Love Islent all Stars from Love Island series is all around the World, Yeah, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interest.
Speaker 2: In the ring everyone. So you said that you want to go back on the show, But how does it feel coming off the show? Like, how's the new I guess reality of your life here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another good question as well. I think for me, I've kind of developed, I guess all these sort of characteristics before coming onto Love Island, so like personally I feel the same. It's just kind of adapting to like people knowing who you are, people knowing like they've seen me cry, hey, they've seen me happy, they've seen me angry, So like all that sort of stuff is something that like it takes a little bit of time to get used to. But in saying that again, like just being able to like stay grounded. I guess, like nothing really feels different for me other than the fact that, like people know who I am, So.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with that? People coming up to you and like obviously thinking they know you, thinking like they've witnessed like they have an opinion of who you are through a TV show.
Speaker 3: I think that's what you sign up for, So I was expecting that for people to have opinions, and like, I mean everyone has opinion, Like even before love, everyone's got an opinion of you. Now it's just like it's just amplified, it's intensified. So I guess dealing with it is kind of just like knowing who you are, not taking like the negative comments so seriously not holding on to them, and like the people that do say good things, like I've got all the time in the world for because I feel like you're going to say something nice and I'll always make time for it, like I'll never be like, you know, oh no, I don't want to hear it or anything like that. So if someone says something nice and like cool, you know what I mean, I'll take that on. But someone says something bad, like it's kind of just like back of my head thrown away?
Speaker 4: Do you agree with the edit that you were given, like when you watched it back if you've watched it back, right.
Speaker 3: I've watched like the start and then the end. I didn't really watch the middle.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you agree with like the edit you were given?
Speaker 3: I guess yes and no. I feel like for a TV show, they've only got an hour, so like I can understand like that they can't put everything in there. I feel like for me, though I got to showcase pretty much all angles of my personality, there were a lot of things on there that didn't show, like friendships with some of the girls that I had, especially with obviously, like everyone knows that me, Mitch and Ryan are very close, but there was so much of us that didn't get shown as well. But in saying that, it's not friend island, it's love island. So it's not bro island, it's not island. But we did have a broke couples if.
Speaker 4: Only sometimes you're like, fuck, I wish I could just have like one week, so just not recouple with anyone, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just chill. As soon as you chilled, bombshell comes or something happens, there's no time.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. Mate. You came across like quite polarizing, like some people came like understood you and then some people didn't, And like that's respect to you because you're just being yourself the whole time. Yeah, you weren't pretending to be anyone else.
Speaker 3: Nah, And I feel like I got asked like who are you going to be? Like what sort of person going to be? Like when you go on? And I'll just look at him and be like what, like be myself? And I went on there and I knew, like I know me as a person. I do have a strong personality, so I knew like some people will be rubbed off and in the wrong way, or some people might have a perception of me. But I was like, in time, people will get to know me and like regardless, like I don't care. And eventually like yeah, everyone kind of started to like know exactly like who I was, and like what I kind of you know, believed in I guess, so yeah, like it was just yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's awesome to know that like the people who watched you and have a connection with you genuinely kind of do know who you are, like probably better than like some friends and some family because they've seen you go through all of these highs and lows. Definitely, they know how you react to certain situations. It's kind of cool to have that really close connection with your followers now, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Like a lot of people watching the show don't see like the friendships that you know, we all have, I guess with basically, yeah, like people in the villa, I know me more, I'd say than you know, friends back home that I've known for years and years, And like even some of my followers, like you know, they message me or they will say something nice, and like the stuff that they say and the stuff that they realize about me, it's like shocking because like they will say, like who I am, they'll kind of describe all I love that you're like this and this and that, and I'm like, how do you even know that? You know what I mean? The fact that you picked up on that is crazy because I can't watch the show and get invested because I lived it, you know what I mean. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's good to have that bond with those people from the show.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope we'll go for life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, Like definitely, definitely we'll go for life. Like some of the boys like Mitch and Ryan, I've like honestly felt like I've known for years and years. Even Chris, Like me and Chris have like a very good relationship as well, Like we talked a lot on there, which they didn't air much.
Speaker 2: So and even like with us, we went through the same experience. So for people from previous Love Islands, even international ones, you get like a bond with them because you understand that you've gone through the same thing. Yeah, there's like a handful of people that have done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, literally, and it is a crazy experience. So when you share it together, you just bond anyway, like over it. So like yeah, and he's crazy.
Speaker 2: All right mate. So did you find love and a genuine connection on Love Island?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Definitely. I felt like what I went through with Jess was definitely real and I felt like it was genuine. I guess it didn't work out, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't real. That doesn't mean I didn't find a connection because I definitely did, but it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: So you think you found love with her.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say love, no, but I definitely found a spark like we definitely had a spark, We definitely had a connection, and it was definitely going in a good direction at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think she feels the same way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look like definitely. I feel like what we had was reciprocated. I don't know where her heads at the moment, like we don't keep contacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you guys were exclusive, so that's telling, Like you obviously were on the same path.
Speaker 1: You were heading towards the same destinyation.
Speaker 4: What the fuck happened? Like I watched this clip so many times. I saw you staring off into space, like you deep in thought, thinking about who the fuck knows what?
Speaker 1: Like who cares?
Speaker 4: And I feel like that moment as a viewer was just blown so out of proportion.
Speaker 1: We want to hear your thoughts, you know.
Speaker 3: You know what? Yeah, Like that is funny that a lot of people do say I was staring into space thinking, because I actually was, and they didn't air but they didn't air it. But that's what I actually said to her, was like I was just actually thinking like stuff from back home, Like I was so like I wasn't in the villain mentally. Yeah, And the fact that people picked that up.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, so talk to us about that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so okay, right, get into this. So pretty much like we were we did a challenge or we did two challenges or whatever it was. Everything was fine, like everything was good, like we were vibing. All of a sudden, just like the challenge and Jess walks off to the toilet. I'm thinking, thinking nothing of it here, Like I'm like, I'm having fun jumping around anyway. I'm like, oh, what can I do? I'm like, oh, the swing's free. I was like, I'm going to go sit over in the swing with Jess. I was like, where's Jess. I went to go to the bathroom. I'm all happy, walk down to the bathroom and I just feel this like energy and I'm like but I was like ignoring it. I was so oblivious. And then they like Zoe and Jess were talking. They both looked at me, and Jess was like get out, and I was like all right. I was like, okay, like what the fuck? You know? Left and then I sat like you've probably seen this. I look at Chris and Chris is up, what's up? And I'm like i think I've done something. I was oblivious and then yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: A typical boy thing, like have I done something?
Speaker 3: And then I there, So I was retracing my steps in my head and I was like, okay, we were good. There, we were good.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything bad, and I was like what, like what could have happened? And then I was just like, oh, go have a chat with her. She comes out anyway, long story shot, We had a chat and then I'm like, what's up. I honestly thought it wasn't going to be me and then she's like oh. I was like, isn't me. She's like yes, and I was like okay, here we go, like you know, what's up? And then she's like, oh, it was the way you looked at me in that and I was just like gobsmacked, and I was like, are you assuring her that? I was like no, like that's not what happened kind of thing, and I personally felt like it was going to be that, and then that's it. Yeah, and then it started to carry on and then I started to get a little bit like, oh, seriously, like it's just going to be a thing. And then yeah, it just kept going and going and going, and then I guess like trying to convince her that I didn't do that. I was kind of like, what else am I supposed to say? Like I apologize, like you know, if I came across in some sort of way, but you know, you kind of need to take it on board that like I didn't, you know.
Speaker 2: In that situation.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, like every every toxic situation that you've ever been in, my heart was like.
Speaker 3: I'm anxious revisiting it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like we saw your you were genuinely confused. You had no idea what was going on. I definitely was one hundred percent on your side, Like I definitely believed what you were saying. I was like, he genuinely doesn't know what the fuck has happened, And I don't know how you can get that upset with someone for looking into space.
Speaker 2: Wait, she thought that you greased her off though, Yeah, so pretty much.
Speaker 3: She thought like, so what happened was her breast like slipped a little bit. I didn't even see it happen, and so I was like sitting there thinking about stuff back home. I was like zoned out, and then she's like, oh my god, like you know my shirt, you know my breast fell out, and I was just like, I was like, oh yeah, okay, put it back in.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I was just I was like, okay, but the thing is right. So it was weird how this happened. But that day we had a challenge in the daytime, and I kid you not, like it slipped out about three times earlier that day and we laughed about it, and the fact that it happened again on that night, which they didn't show. She like too weird, and I kept saying to her, was like, Jess, like it happened three times. Then we were pissing ourselves like together, like why would I brush you off? Now?
Speaker 1: Why would I change you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So I was just I was just like, you know, this is a bit of a joke. But I can understand where she's coming from in a sense of like if I did mugger off, but like I definitely didn't. But the way I guess it snowboard, I don't agree with no, like personally, but it was I think her point of view was like I was dealing with it in the wrong way. So I guess we just kept clashing from there.
Speaker 4: M yeah, I mean as someone viewing it from the outside. I'm like literally just seeing what they want me to see. I was kind of asking myself, like, does she want to break up with Aaron?
Speaker 1: And this is like her way of going.
Speaker 4: About, yeah, self sabotaging, Like is she just like you know, feels like she's pushing him away? Like it was just so confusing to watch, and that was the only conclusion that I could come to, because it just made no sense watching it as a viewer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I'm not too sure, like obviously that's something that she needs to kind of like say herself, like, yeah, it definitely comes across that way in some sort of way, I can see that. But I guess what I felt like after two days of fighting about this one thing, like I was so mentally drained and I was like completely like I just wanted to just like leave. I was like I can't do it anymore, do you know what I mean? And I put so much energy towards her that I had none to give from anyone else. So I was just like, now I'm checking out. And then the way she was kind of like you know this, this and that, it kind of like persuaded me to think that, you know, maybe we could mesh Agan, Yeah, maybe we could move past things. Maybe this was like a bump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ultimately, yeah, you wanted to eventually leave, so you got off and you did your speech because you'd run out of energy and you wanted.
Speaker 1: To leave, which is a big deal.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm like throwing in the towel, Like once you say that, it's pretty much cemented, Like, yeah, probably the first person who has then stayed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, like it was. It was humiliating to be able to do all that and then like not leave, But at the same time, like I don't regret, you know, staying, because so much like has happened that I'm thankful for afterwards. But what I felt at the time was real, and like that stress I had was real, and like I really did check out mentally. But I guess like I talked to a lot of people, like they didn't everything, but I talked to like a lot of people, so I guess like talking about it, thinking it through, and then sleeping on it. Like I remember waking up the next day in the hideaway and my mind just clicked, like I was like, why did I let somebody like have so much control over my emotion, and I was like, I'm never letting that happen ever. Against Like when I got up, I was just like, let's do it, Like I was ready. I was just like, nothing's ever gonna break me again. So I was just like, yeah, so something clicked, Like in the morning, I was just like, fuck it. She could do anything and I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: Well, what was telling for me as well was her reaction when you said you were leaving, like she was shocked, Like did she not pick up what she was doing and what she was like how she was making you feel that she was like literally drained you of your energy to the point that you were going to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's something that I had to take an account as well, Like, and I did say that to her. I was like the fact that like you can see that I'm so drained and then you're not actually like you know, I think the best thing for a relationship is like, no matter what us a fighting about, unless it's like unless it's like life or death, and yeah, like don't ever check on them. But like in a normal fight, no matter what, if you see the other person girl or boy like becoming like really like fatigued from it. Yeah, sometimes you just kind of like got to like forget what you're fighting it and be like are you all right? Are you okay? Because it's more than just like trying to win an argument, Like it's like mental health here kind of thing like stress.
Speaker 2: So were you even trying to win the argument in the end and you just say sorry and you like let's give it a rest. Yeah, yeah, I kind of like, yeah, it does give me making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just need to draw the line and say, look, I care about you, you care about me, Like it's me and you against the problem.
Speaker 1: How are we going to fix this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally?
Speaker 4: Okay, So once you left the show, give us like the rundown of what happened with Jess.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so once we left the show all right. When we got out the villa, we spent a couple of days together and we did watch back a few episodes, and one of the episodes obviously was us fighting. I guess when we were watching it, like we were fine, we were good, we were in a good place. But watching it back, it was like she revisited it right and started again kind of thing about it, like we started to have the same sort of argument, and I was like, Jess, like stop reliving it, like it's done, it's in the past, like who cares kind of thing. And yeah, I'm not going to go there, give us some.
Speaker 2: Tea, but I might suck her up here like I'm like.
Speaker 1: On the edge of my seat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, it's not it's not like it's not hell bad, but like I mean, it just adds fuel to the fire. I guess, like for her, not for me. It's not true. It's not that bad, all right, fuck it all.
Speaker 1: Right, So I mean, if it's what happens, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It's fact anyway. So I'm all about the facts.
Speaker 1: Well about the facts here.
Speaker 3: It was your head out right. Yeah. So we were watching it back. We had like it was me, Mitch, Tina, Chris Sewey, like we're all watching it together, Mitch Tina have left. And then so we were watching it and then like it came on and like the whole energy in the room just shifted, you know. Jess got like very I guess caught.
Speaker 2: Up about it.
Speaker 3: She was caught up in the moment again watching it and then like christ and zoways, suddenly feel very uncomfortable, and then just was saying a few things and I was just like like, this isn't good. And then they left and I kind of like was like, you know why you were living in your head like this is not something that we need to like continue to talk about. And then it was like, oh, you have to you have one way of looking at it. I have, you know, in my way of looking at it, and you know, I don't think we're ever going to meet eid eye. And I was just like sitting there thinking like why are we still talking about it? I guess, And then we we argued a little bit about it, and then like sleeping on it. We flew back home, I flew to Sydney. We spoke about it again on the phone, and same conversations over and over again, and I just yeah, I guess like mentally I started to check out again. And then being on the outside having so much going on was overwhelming as it is, so I didn't really I wasn't really calling her like I only probably called her like once in a day. And then yeah, then she was like what's to go, Like, you're so off me, and I was like, yeah, I am off you. You know what I mean, like, I'm definitely off you because of such and such. And then she was like, well, what do you want to do about it then? And I was like, well, to be honest, I feel like it's pretty unhealthy, like I'm not too sure, do you know what I mean? And then she was just like yeah, okay, and then we kind of agreed that we're just like, yeah, we'll part way.
Speaker 4: So I was just like yeah, ah, I ended up being quite mutual, or it was mainly you saying I'm off you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I definitely like I pulled us into that direction because I just I couldn't do it anymore, like being on the outside, and I was just like I don't want to deal with this in this time in my life, Like I've got so much on There's so many things i want to do, and I'm spending my time like in this situation again, I was just like I'm wasting my time here.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, the argumce, what's been going on here for like a month? Same argument? Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, nah, question if in that moment when you were like this is really unhealthy, this is getting a bit toxic. If Jess turned around and was like I want to make this work, I'm going to let it go.
Speaker 1: Let's draw a line. I'm never going to bring it up again. What would have happened.
Speaker 3: I feel like when Jess and I were good, we were good, like it felt good. But I guess towards the end I stopped feeling good. So I guess in a sense, yeah, maybe we'd still be together if that was the case. But I haven't even thought about that, Like I've only thought about like what's really happening. So yeah, I guess I'm just focusing on me now to be honest, like I'm not trying to think about what IF's and that, Like I'm actually happy to do, you know, be where I'm at now and be single because like I'm happy again.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I think as well, like when you've kind of been in a bit of a top sick situation, it does like feel like a weight's been lifted when you become single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely definitely does. For sure, like a lot of weight came off my shoulders, like with Jess and I. So not being able to, like, you know, I argue with someone is a good feeling have you caught up with her since I've seen her out So I've seen her. I've seen her at Sinaloa and i've seen her last weekend at a house. There was like a few people there having drinks in that and you know, I rocked up and she was there, Like I say hello, like do you know what I mean? Like I'm an adult. I don't have to be like, you know, weird or anything. So like walked in there, say hey, Jess, how are you going? And that's it, Like are you going to are you going to get a full blown conversation for me? No, like you know what I mean. I don't feel the need to talk to her like in any sort of way, but like I have respect for her still, like she's still you mean, you know what I mean. So I was just like, hey, how are you going? And then I'll do my own things.
Speaker 4: So yeah, how like receptive is she when you come up and say hey, is she like high back or.
Speaker 3: She's like she's she's like sees me from the other like side of the room and gets like I don't know what to do, and then I kind of bread the ass and I'm like Jess, like how you going? Like and then I'm just like, yeah, I'll just go do my own thing. But yeah, I just I personally don't feel the need Like if you kind of cut it off with someone, I don't feel they need to revisit for any reason. I don't want to know what you're doing, to be honest, like you know, out of mind, Like I'm doing my own thing.
Speaker 4: You do you like it's a really good way to like get over a breakup.
Speaker 2: That's how I we've established that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I think the worst I've never done it. But I think the worst thing is to like break up with someone and have like become friends and become friends, you know what I mean, like prolong.
Speaker 4: And that is the guy who does this and goes to anguish and heartache.
Speaker 2: It prolongs it for a I prolonged for so long. Yeah, four months of just agony. Yeah, not a nice person.
Speaker 3: And I think I think that's when you build bad habits and you build like I guess, issues with you within yourself, you know what I mean. So I guess like for me, cutting off, it's like just for me to kind of cement who I am and like not play with my own emotions because like going back to your X and like, you know, having sex or hooking up or anything like that. It isn't a good thing mentally.
Speaker 1: So that's laughing because you're just like guilty conten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't. Yeah, we won't dive into that. This is about you.
Speaker 1: It sucks experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right. So I think it's common knowledge now everyone knows that the finale wasn't recorded live. You guys pre recorded three different outcomes. There's a rumor going around that when you guys won and you got just who you got to pick the money up, that Jess took the money. Is this true?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not true.
Speaker 1: Have you been getting dms about it?
Speaker 3: I've been getting dms. I've been getting people running up to me in the street asking me, clubs asking me, and no, the answer is no, I got the envelope.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I got the envelope.
Speaker 3: She didn't get the envelope, and I chose love, so I chose to share. So no, she didn't take fifty grands.
Speaker 4: Okay, Aaron, there's a few key islanders that we'd like to talk to you about, the first one being Ryan.
Speaker 1: Did he get a really bad edit?
Speaker 4: Because I've seen that you're quite close friends with him outside of the villa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super close. Yeah, definitely. I feel like but in saying that a bad editor, I'm not going to say it was a bad editor, but I guess there was a lot. There was a lot of things Tar and I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I think there's always going to be a TV show that has to have a villain and then there's a good guy, you know what I mean. And you know, unfortunately Ryan was portrayed as the villain, but definitely like in real life, no, he's not a villain. Luck He's actually like one of the nicest blokes I've ever met, Like, you know, like he will bend over backwards for his friends. Like he's super nice, super caring. Like he was like pretty much at the father and in the villa, like he would always make the food, he'd make coffees for everyone, Like he was always like, yeah, he had a lot of connections with everyone in there, and he was just like a big energy. Like when he left, like it was, it wasn't the same.
Speaker 4: It's hard when as a viewer because we don't get to see these like great parts of his personality, so we just saw like him fucking over person to person, and then.
Speaker 3: We get like, I see there's a lot about that as well that yeah, yeah, go on yeah.
Speaker 4: But then I was just gonna say as well, like and we get like the him like parading around that he's like slept with five hundred women, and then we like piece it all together and it doesn't come like doesn't come across well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think with the five hundred. I think for him, he was kind of like his attitude was like I'm going to walk in there and I'm going to just like wear my heart on my sleeve kind of. And that's a big thing because I can tell you right now, like not everyone was honest about them numbers so the same yeah, and no one will be. So I guess for him coming in to say that, I personally like, for my morals, I'm like, I don't agree with it. But at the same time, it's like like he was courageous to actually like, you know, do it. So I was like good on him, Like you know what I mean at the end of the day, like it's just a body count, like it doesn't you know, define you. So I guess for him to be honest like that is a good thing. I guess that's how you take it. And he definitely is not like walking around like oh yeah, like I've done father under anything like that. He was kind of just like, yeah, like look, this is me, but you know, I'm here for love and I'm here for a change.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and he he was there for love though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely did come in there for love, like if I can say that obviously, like watching it from an audience perspective, like it doesn't really seem like that when he's turning heads and stuff. But I think we all did. But we all have different ways of dealing with things. And I think for Ryan, communication and like sharing like your deep emotions was a hard thing and that's something that he was developing in there because before that Love Island, like, he was not good at it.
Speaker 2: So when he left with Taylor, did they give it to go? Yeah, yeah, they gave it. They gave it a red hot crack for sure, like him with Taylor.
Speaker 3: But speaking on that, that is a very touchy subject.
Speaker 4: We've actually had the rumors of Taylor walking in on Ryan with another girl.
Speaker 3: I'm not true. She didn't walk in on him, No happened.
Speaker 2: So she didn't walk in balls deep.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't walk in. I'm not too sure what happened, but I know that the fact that Taylor didn't walk in and see anything. No, no, hey, she heard she heard. I'm not too sure if she heard that, but I know she didn't walk in because I saw Ryan the same day.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, can you tell us what happens?
Speaker 3: I'm not Ryan. You have to get Ryan into that.
Speaker 1: We can't get everyone favorite.
Speaker 3: I'd say what happened was? Can I call Ryan to see if I can say speak.
Speaker 4: Z?
Speaker 3: Hey? Mate? So I'm in the podcast at the moment. I've got Matt Nanna with me.
Speaker 2: How are.
Speaker 3: So obviously the man? The man himself is in topic now, so I'm talking about you. I'm just wondering, can I touch on you and Taylor subject? Yeah? Yeah, but you know what I'm like. You know, I've always got you in my heart? Mate, So see how good I am? I ringing before I say it? All right? All right, all right, no worries Ryan? All right, there was our disclaimer.
Speaker 2: All right, So what happened? Now we've got permission?
Speaker 3: Yeah, permission from the big dog. Yeah all right, So I'm just joking. So pretty much like him and Taylor definitely gave it a red hot crack for sure. Taylor was very indecisive whether she wanted to be in a relationship or not, but she was definitely like, you know, still open to getting to know Ryan. Ryan was the same. But I think for Ryan, Ryan needed stability and he needed some sort of reassurance where like it was going to go somewhere where Ryan was kind of sitting on the fence like what's happening? And I know with Taylor traveling to Perth and things like that, I'm not exactly sure, but I think there was some sort of like argument or talk that they had prior like landing in Perth that she was like, oh, you know, maybe we should just kind of like take it easy this weekend, not really have contact or something like that. So I think Ryan kind of took that as in, like, you know, I'm free. Yeah, Like I'm like, you know, you know, what was like a break sort of thing. Yeah, And it was kind of weird, and they were never like officially a thing, you know. I mean, they were only like getting to know nah, they were only getting to know each other. So I guess for her to say that, like even like we all kind of like on the outside, like, mate, is she really that into you? Do? You know what I mean? Like it doesn't seem like it, you know what I mean. And I will proudly say it doesn't seem like that even if she was there to be like no, you can't say, you know, like, no one does that. I personally wouldn't do it. So yeah, and then you know, we went out and whatnot, and yeah, we picked out some chicks. There was no there was no picking up chicks or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just got off a show mate were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then so we went out. We had a good time. I think Ryan maybe a kiss a girl or something like that. You have to ask him for that.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit vague.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a vague. I wasn't in there at that time, so I was off doing my own thing.
Speaker 2: But there we go.
Speaker 3: I was actually I was actually watching a movie by myself, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Netflix and Chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I guess like out of that, Ryan was like, you know, kind of when do I go from here and look mate, like you know, the end of the day, you know you won't official. You know, you both are so rocky, like if you're going to like pursue something, just be honest, like, just straight up tell her.
Speaker 2: So we did.
Speaker 3: He told her. I didn't think she took it very well. And then I think she was kind of like going like, oh, you know, you know, it could have went somewhere this and that, and then like like and then she Taylor's text me because Taylor and I do get along, like, and she came to me for a lot of advice. So she came to me. She rang me up. She's like, you know, what do I do? Aaron kind of thing. I don't want to put you in the middle of this, And I did get in the middle of it, but I don't, Yeah, I don't. I don't want to. Yeah, this is the last time talking about this right now. I'm over it. But yeah, and then she was like where do I go from here? Like what do I do? And I was kind of just like, look, personally, I feel like you both are probably not mentally there for a relationship right now, and I feel like what's happened already just shows that, like you're not there. So I was like just part ways, like you know, you can revisit it in a year or two years, like just working yourself, like you both need soul searching for sure, and coming out of the villa with all this pressure, you both aren't taking it as well as you should be. So I was like, just like I personally feel like you need part ways, And I told Ryan the same thing. They didn't listen to me, so they kept like trying to revisit it, and I think they were just like clashing after that, and then I think they both came to an agreement that they were just like, yeah, maybe it's best, so like good on them both, Like you know what I mean for giving a crack, but sometimes you just need to kind of like song on the towel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, let's move on to Courtney.
Speaker 2: Look where's your head at? With our recats, we said some some little things about Courtney. We were we weren't.
Speaker 4: Too hard, She wasn't coming across well to the viewing public, Like the audience had a lot to say about Courtney. But you know firsthand because you were in there with her, So what's.
Speaker 3: Just coupled up with her? First? I think about that, and I'm like, look, I'll say this first though, like no matter who you are, I can always find something good about someone, don't get me wrong, And like I have had good conversation with Courtney, and there are times and I'm like, oh, you know, like you do have a bit of a head on your shoulders, like you're not just sucking twenty four to seven. But I could tell you right I could tell you right now, everything that, everything that, everything that I listen, listen, everything that I do say is one hundred percent authentic. I've said all of this to her, Like even on the finale, she like, you know, I think no the day before the finale when like she when she left with Noah, she was like looked at me, She's like, see her like Aaron my favorite. I'm like, well, you know, she made a joke that because she knows like we clash. She knew like I didn't. I wasn't fond of her, but we kind of just joke about it now, like you know what I mean. So, but yeah, she grinds my gears. I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she grinded our gears watching.
Speaker 3: I think with her, like she just sometimes she can't read a room, you know what I mean, And she kind of like sticks her herself in places where she shouldn't I guess, and I guess like how she deals with things, like maybe she needs to work on that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But I was like, yeah, I was giving a benefit of the doubt until she did that whole thing in front of Noah.
Speaker 3: For me, like for me, And I said this to her as well, like face to face, I said, like, come on, Courtney, like what she would like watching it back, watching her saying what she said in Cassa Moore and then like Nick walking in empty handed, and she was with Noah and then for her to break like I was next to her and I was watching and I was thinking, geez, are you kidding? Like she was breaking down of like obviously like regret, thinking like Nick was going to come in, and she was like, what what have I done? And I was like and that's when I was like, I was telling Noah. I was like, Noah, I personally don't feel like she's there for the right reasons because of that. And I told them both that they both know this, so like yeah, so that's why I was just like so off it because I was like, you know, how can you pick someone say all that? And then Nick walks in and then she's like breaking down in tears and then like was literally like get off me, get off me. Yeah, like no one would be like are you are right, and she'd like get off me.
Speaker 4: I felt so bad for him, like we were saying in our recounts, like our heart was like breaking for him because he just sat there.
Speaker 2: It was just like, yeah, I put myself in your shoes, and I was like, do not want to be that bloke?
Speaker 3: Right? No, not at all, Like yeah, awkward ass And for Courtney to just be like get off me would have like, yeah, it would have been crushing for him. But no, I think Noah dealt with it like very very well, Like looking back at it as well and seeing what he was saying in the beach, I think he did really really well. And talking to him personally in there, like I helped him with a few things, like mentally because he didn't know what to do, like and he didn't know if he was making the right decisions. So I guess he like he did well with exploring like Jade and exploring other things. But I think he kind of came back to revisit Courtney, but no, they're not not together now, so but yeah, I think he dealt with it well.
Speaker 4: Talking about like you helping Noah out. You were kind of like the go to guy for advice in there, which we saw like time and time again, and I feel like every time he gave someone advice, I was like, fuck, yes, Aaron, like this, like this is great advice.
Speaker 1: If anyone has a problem, Aaron is your guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wasn't. It was a bit like that. And for the photos every every night for the for the coupling, and sorry every night before the coupling, like all the girls like Aaron photos. But anyway, the boyfriend ptography, I'm coming out. Yeah, I definitely was the person to give advice, like you know, like that's fine, Like if I care about Someone'm always going to give him the time of the day. And I cared about everyone in that villa.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, what did you say, that's trauma.
Speaker 2: For you or yeah, that's past traumas.
Speaker 1: That like, that's past traumas for you.
Speaker 3: With with Chris about I think so yeah, yeah, because at that stage, like Chris was really like into Rachel and Rachel was really into him, and that's Rachel.
Speaker 2: Was Rachel wanted more Like with Chris and Rachel what happened because she obviously left needed a whole Rachel who the next.
Speaker 3: Day, Yeah, I personally.
Speaker 2: All right, I got some tea.
Speaker 3: I got some tea. Guys, really, I've got some tea here that nobody knows yet. But I'll happily say this because I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: So you're hearing it here first on where your head.
Speaker 3: I love this moments, all right. So before the recaughling, okay, so before the recoupling of the night that Rachel got dump from the villa, she actually pulled me for a chat. Right, So, like I'm walking to the toilet, and then Rachel and Chris are on the bed like far side of the bedroom, and then I'm walking to the toilet mine of my own business. And Rachel goes and where you're going. I'm like, I'm going to the toilet. She's like, when you come back, let's go for a chat. And I was like, okay, like weird when the toilet came out, and then like Chris looked very like at that time, me and Chris had a few chats, but we didn't know each other that we do now, you know. So Chris was like, you know, like he was awkward from like me obviously getting pulled from him. Sorry, Rachel, anyway, get there. And then she's like told like told Chris to go, but like not nicely. It was a bit weird, Like she was like okay, like you can go now. And then I was like, what's going on? I sat down and she's like, so get there. She goes like, where's your head hat? So she was like that. Earlier that day, we had a challenge and we kissed in the challenge. By I mean a lot of us kissed in the challenge, and she was like, you know, I kind of felt, you know, I felt like something from that kiss, like what about you? Right? And then like I've looked at her and I'm just like looking at like looking straight, and then she said and I just went like what, Like are you kidding or did I hear that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And then she's like yeah, I'm just kind of knowing, like I want to know where your head's at. And I was like with who, like me and you? She said yeah, and I was like what. I was gobsmacked, And I was like I was like, how do I answer this because I'm not like that at all? And I was like, look, to be honest, I was like I'm interested in Jess, like eyes of a Jess, like you know, I'm not even thinking about anyone else. And she was like okay, but then she kept like rewording the question in different, like different ways, like to try to get another answer out of me. And then like at one point, I was like, Rachel, like I don't know what you want me to say, like like if I'm not there, I'm not there, like my eyes are for Jess. And then she was like yeah, okay, and then she like looked very very sad and like she got like a little bit like emotional, and then like she was like, Okay, that just reassures me with Chris more, and I was like what do you mean? I was like, what about aren't you into Chris?
Speaker 1: Like and then reassure you?
Speaker 3: And then so yeah, I've walked out and I've been going like in my head like what just happened? And then Ryan's right there, and of course like me and Ryan's top close. I told Ryan. I was like, no, I screw this, Like I need to go tell Chris straight away because I'm not trying to like you know what I mean. I was like I need to go tell him. So I went straight to Chris on the day bed and he was with Mitch. I said boys and the talk, and I was like, Chris, I told him straight up and Chris was like, thanks, but I appreciate telling me. And then on the grape Vine you can ask Mitch this when you gets here. But apparently there was something in there as well with Mitch, but I won't go there. That's something for him, wow, but not on Mitch's side. Rachel was like another me.
Speaker 1: So basically Rachel's jumping a little bit. She's a bit of.
Speaker 3: Like a yeah, and I'll easily say that because, like I know, she's like tried to say is well coming out the villa that I snapped at her that night and she told a few girls that I snapped at her, and like, I just want to make sure that like people hear my side of the story, because I was like, I definitely did not snap at you. I just like kind of rejected you in a way, and she didn't like that. She didn't take it well. So for her to like go around saying that, I was like, I didn't like that slide with me at all.
Speaker 4: So why didn't the produces that that was such good at TV? And you know what, it's kind of fucked up because it made Chris look really bad.
Speaker 1: He moved on really quickly to Zi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think, yeah, like that's not really fair on him because I.
Speaker 1: When he first came in, I was like, really great guy.
Speaker 4: Then after that I was a bit like if you're on him and I had to like rewarm up to him, when in fact, like Rachel was kind of off him.
Speaker 3: And then she got dumped that night.
Speaker 2: All right, So your coupling history was you coupled with Courtney, moved to Ari, and then stayed with Jess for the rest of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Correct, Okay, So, knowing what you know now, knowing who you know, what you know about everyone, who would you have coupled with.
Speaker 3: I would like to say I would have coupled up with Jess like at the start, like be honest, like, yeah, you know, because in the villa I was interested for sure, like since the start, really, but I guess at the same time, the way things panned out panned out for you know, the right reason, So like, you know, do I I don't regret anything, but like if I had to go back, i'd say Jess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Jess, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean like in the Villa, I was like all eyes for Jess. I didn't have eyes for anybody else.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he did very well in Cassa More. Yeah, yeah, we were backing on. We were like, yes, Aaron and Mitch tatting Straw.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see a loyal guy I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If I want something, I go on hundred percent for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 2: All right. So had you watch previous seasons and was it everything you expected from watching those seasons or was it a little bit different.
Speaker 3: It was definitely different, like behind the scenes stuff and like the build up to it. Obviously we had like a lockdown period and stuff like that was something I didn't expect. The pressure in there was something that I didn't actually realize how bad it was going to be. Like it was a lot, like there was a lot of pressure in there, and it was very intense. Not having any contact, no phones, you know, no TV, no music. Music was a huge thing for me. Not even having like a book to read, you know what I mean, was something that you don't have an outlet. So I guess you underestimate it in a way, but you know what you sign up for. It was still a great experience. You still have so much fun, but the pressure in there is like intensified.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know when you don't have an outlet as well, it means that you're just.
Speaker 1: In your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're hyper emotional, and I guess that's kind of what they want.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I think the first week, like a few of us boys like we are voices, Like we lost our voices because we talked so much. And then challenges like they want energy, say like you're bringing energy. You're screaming, you're yelling, and then like you're joking around with the boys, you're always laughing, and then you're chatting, like you're chatting to one girl about yourself and then you chat to another girl about someone else's problem. You're just always chatting, always on the go.
Speaker 2: Like, I'll give you boys one thing. You guys weren't afraid to show your emotions. A lot of you boys cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I copped a lot of slack for coming off my season, for being the bloke that cry. Yeah, so it was good to see a bunch of men crying on TV. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think, like as a man, like if you try to, like I guess criticize someone for crying, it just makes you look stupid because everybody cries. It's just emotion at the end of the day, and it shows that we have emotion. And you know, I love these boys and I'd still cry for those boys, So it doesn't matter for me, Like crying is the natural things.
Speaker 2: Speaking about emotion between blokes, you and Taku had a row quite early on in the season. Talk us through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I guess it was something that was blown up a lot. Like on the Shape it was blown up, but like in real life, it was something that happened once and then the next day we were like we're good again. You know, we're good from the start, We're good after that, We're good now, do you know what I mean? Like we've got we've got a good little connection there. So I guess it was like I was in the I think they ate it, but it was like in a kind of like I don't know what you call it, the living room, common common room room, don't get any ideas, Rachel. Yeah, So we were in there and then like the fruit platter or whatever, and I made a joke. I was like, I imagine if I won't like you know that it was completely like a joke. It was just banter. Tarkt wasn't there, and it got filtered through. Apparently Jordan filtered it through. You know now that I know coming out, I don't. I don't know that. Yeah, so he filtered it through. So like you know, when you've got Chinese whispers, it can always come across low whispers. But at the same time, like looking back at like that was a start, like at the start of the villa, like everybody was getting to know everybody, like things were fun, like you know, we love getting texts. There was no anxiety when text come like things were fun then. So for me to say that was pure banter at the time, and I think he took it the wrong way. But in saying that, you know, when it's Chinese whispers, maybe I would have thought the same as him when I had someone else filtering my my dialogue, I guess, or like whatever I said.
Speaker 2: You know, So when I watched that, I literally said, no harm, no foul play on from what you did. I thought there was no dramas and I didn't think it should have even been brought up. Yeah, it should have gotten to that point there should have been no chat about it still to this day.
Speaker 3: Like I agree, I don't think that it should have been anything, but it happened. And for me as a person, like as much as like I am nice and I'm very understanding when it comes to you know, other people and like their their opinions, but me as a person and like you know how I've been brought up, I will not let anybody like walk over me, like no matter who it is. So like if somebody says something, I will voice my opinion.
Speaker 2: Two questions on that thoughts on Taku love him great bloke? Yeah, and was just playing him when she coupled with him.
Speaker 3: I mean, and that's something that like, like at the end of the day, it is my opinion. So I don't know facts like if she was playing or if she was not. At the same time, it was the start of the villa, so like we all had a right to kind of put our feelers out and get to know everybody. A lot of people did the same thing. Yeah, So like did she play him? I can't say, Like you know, who knows. I don't know what randal came across that way, came across that way, it came across that she played me as well, but like who knows really, Yeah, you never really know.
Speaker 1: What's happening with Taku and Mikayla.
Speaker 3: I actually, yeah, I've heard it's a little bit rocky, I think, but I actually haven't spoke too much about it, like specifically about him and Mikayla. I've seen the color on the weekend. I didn't speak to her about Taco, just said hi, like you know, nothing like that. So yeah, not too sure.
Speaker 4: Who do you think was the most toxic person in the villa out of the cast?
Speaker 3: Toxic? Toxic Courtney? Yeah, I would say Courtney, yeah, or to be honest, like Rachel Courtney, like I can't lie, Like what she said to me threw me off, and then her trying to twist me like and on TikTok as well. She tried to say that like I did it as well, and I was just like, nah, like you know, it doesn't fly with me, trying to like spread things that you know haven't happened, And she did it.
Speaker 4: With other people as well, So I'd say that, Yeah, do you think it's chasing Clout?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, one hundred percent, Like she's just trying to stay relevant. So for me, I don't reply to any of it, nor do I like get involved within of it, because that's what she wants, you know what I mean. So I'm just out here on my thing anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's good. Stick in your lane, just to your thing. Those people will try their hardest, but you'll just keep going. Yeah, exactly, all right, Aaron, So you've come off Love Island, one of the main characters of this season. What's next for you? What are your future goals?
Speaker 3: What's next for me is just to get back in a routine. Like I know, I'm moving into another place soon in Queensland, so at the end of the year, I can't wait for that, and just like getting into routine work as much as I can, Like I want to keep modeling, so you know, like coming into the villa, like you know, not having sort of any routine at all. Just I'm so excited to just be settled, get in a routine, keeps arounding myself with good people. And like, do I have any specific goals, Like I'd say, like work as much as I can, get back into fitness, and just like I guess keep using my platform in a good way. But to be specific is like so hard because so many things change and you know what I mean, So it's hard to kind of narrow it down. But for me, it's just like be happy, keep doing what I'm doing, and just like yeah.
Speaker 4: And like you've just been through this whirlwind experience, like you're doing so well. You seem so grounded, so lovely.
Speaker 5: Question, Yeah, if your dream girl walked into the studio right now, would you be open to like falling in love or you really closed at the moment.
Speaker 3: I'd say for right now, Like if I were to meet if I were to meet my dream girl, it would take some time to get you know, to get to know them obviously, because like I just came out the villa, you know, I went through a rollercoaster with Jess right now, Like, I'm not chasing anything. I'm not looking for anything. I'm not out there looking around. But if they were to you know, walking on me, walking on me, what if my dream girl, if my dream girl you know, were to come up and we matched, you know, we had the same sort of energy and we clicked. Yeah, absolutely, I'll get to know them for sure. Like I feel like i'm mentally, you know, I'm there I'm not like, I don't have any any baggage at all, So like, I'm good, but I'm definitely not looking for it and I'm content being single. But you know, if a dream girl were to walk in, I'm content being in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Aaron, thank you so much for coming in. It has been an absolute pleasure. Before we go, I have to say, his eyebrows are as good as.
Speaker 3: Her on TV.
Speaker 1: Their on fleek, I look amazing. I've been admiring them this whole time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's right, Thanks you coming in, mate.
Speaker 3: It's fun. Yeah, it's been amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, until next time.
Speaker 3: Bye bye see