Speaker 1: Get you the morning, every dayDay, Adelaide, Welcome to the podcast and look, let's just get straight to the point. If you're a Tata Swift fan and oh surprise you are, well we launched this today and my very goodness, it's exciting the.
Speaker 2: World's biggest pop star is returning to our shows, Ellie next year he's Taylor Swift over nine one nine Text for Taite.
Speaker 1: How awful would it be going to see Tata Swift with your bestie in Melbourne fltscommodation everything paid for for the errors tour.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine flying over and going I haven't paid for these and then stay at your accommodation and beautiful hotel.
Speaker 4: Going I didn't have to pay for this either, No thanks.
Speaker 3: Am I genuinely going to have to buy myself a coffee that sort of vibe.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what's up for grabs. Text for Tata it's just going to send us through a text with the co word. The code word is style. A few texts coming through as well as the official launched co word on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Stop stop that easy text line for double nine nine nine one nine, Get involved, go see Tata's work.
Speaker 4: You're waking up to Adelaide breaking news.
Speaker 1: What's the news today, snooze news.
Speaker 3: Yes, the news that you are waking up to on this Wednesday morning. So the school strike will go ahead tomorrow. So the Education Union claim that you twelve exams won't be affected.
Speaker 4: I guess there's a modified program.
Speaker 3: Their argument is, well, they're only supervised by one or two teachers anyway, so it's not going to have a major impact. A big protest planned again on the steps of Parliament Parliament at around eleven thirty. It's interesting on Hazey eighty three percent of union members voted to strike, but they do so with pay, so it would be interesting to see how many teachers turned out without pay. But teachers no better than me on this one, so full double o nine nine, one nine or thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: We'd love to hear your feedback. A lot of your twelve parents, I can imagine.
Speaker 3: Would just be a bit like, oh, how much is this going to impact my kid?
Speaker 4: Which is a fair enough.
Speaker 1: Question if time has never convenient times to do it, unless it's throw on the gas of the holidays. But no, I love a Paige strike. Good.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been on a paid stroke?
Speaker 1: I feel like every time I'm like I'm going on strike, They're like, how about you leave and never come back. I don't have the fair one thought.
Speaker 5: I did Jesus set back fire, didn't I You're rock up on Thursday and I'll be like, you're a teacher.
Speaker 4: Nah nah.
Speaker 1: Here you're doing.
Speaker 4: Morning abs morning.
Speaker 5: So not good news if your boss Josh or producer Emily and you're with Optis, because there's a big outage across the country, so more than ten million people are ten million people are currently affected. Optus are saying that they're trying to restore it obviously as quickly as they can, but there's been no updates yet. So yeah, services you all phones are saying s O s and you know, text calls into there.
Speaker 4: All of that is effects. All of it's down. All of it's down.
Speaker 3: How will produce them ever cope? Without following The Crows f.
Speaker 5: W on training today for their final on Saturday, you're going to be okay.
Speaker 3: Wi Fi still works.
Speaker 1: Goodness for that.
Speaker 5: Wi Fi is still working, so you can get messaged over that. Bad news though if you lived in Melbourne, because some of their train services rely on Optus to run, so there were metro outages.
Speaker 4: But they're back up and running down. Oh yeah, it's good. Excuse to be late for work though, excuse to not live in Melbourne the first time there's time that you bragged that you're with Optis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I made for work Optus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, am I right?
Speaker 1: Don't you drive a car? Yeah? Bloody opt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The cricket last night. So I went into this contest against Afghanistan as of his favorites, as he did. But then Steve Smith is a out with vertigo like symptoms. Vertigo sucks, by the way.
Speaker 4: Have you had that?
Speaker 1: No, but my wife has had it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she did when she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: She did when she was pregnant, mixing that with a bit of morning sickness as well. She described it as the worst hangover that you've ever had in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, twenty people waking up with that this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, but it's gonna subside over after maybe three or four hours. Yeah, vertigo is just horrible anyway, No, Steve Smith, Afghanistan I put on five for two hundred and ninety one. Australia finished seven for two hundred and ninety three at one stage, though Chasing Theses was seven for ninety one and then Boom the Big Show Glenn Maxwell two hundred and one, including six off the last ball of one hundred and twenty eight, so they've sealed a spot in the semifinals. They're described in Glenn Maxwell's innings as one of the greatest of all time. Amazing, all hail the Big Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many did our little strikers? Boy Rashid can't take.
Speaker 1: A jeez, it's irrelevant. We don't like Rashid And unless he's wearing blue stands blue, unless he's wearing a certain shade of blue striker blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm going to guess that Hazy didn't look at that and that's why he doesn't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: I reckon we would have got away that too. Hager's a question without notice.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I'll just google it myself. No problem. Good stuff, then, Maxwell, how good though? Yeah, it can be a little unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Absolutely freak Well, that's the thing. I mean, maybe next innings you'll probably go out and try and reverse sweep off the first ball and get a golden dark. But hey, who's to say, that's what comes with the golden with the big Show.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't want to ask another question without notice? But what next for the Aussies you're going to I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry on the floor.
Speaker 3: What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get there?
Speaker 1: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only what if away from your next holiday?
Speaker 4: Book on the what if? What if it's for travel?
Speaker 1: The six fifteen vending machine qui.
Speaker 4: Fresh of a Melbourne cup of grace.
Speaker 3: The six fifteen vending machine went a little bit too hard yesterday, Oh.
Speaker 1: Six fifteen ven machine, don't check your phone power. See some very aggressive.
Speaker 3: Texts, very interesting stuff and there.
Speaker 4: This is how it works, three questions.
Speaker 3: If you get the third one right, you get a crack at the prizes. Anastasia from Morson Lakes, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: We're very good. How was your cup day? Absolutely fantastic? What did you get up to? We went to the.
Speaker 7: Groundsman down in the train station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good down there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we enjoyed it, and then we just ended up at the casino.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, right, and.
Speaker 4: So did we end up in the black or in the red. Yesterday we lost big time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is where you need to recoup some loss losses here, okay.
Speaker 4: Question number one.
Speaker 3: October Fest in Germany is celebrated with what beverage beer?
Speaker 1: Yes, ubers for you yesterday, Anastasia?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, all right. Question number two, Ona Stagia.
Speaker 3: Which streaming service would you be watching if you heard this sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Isn't it just the best sound on the planet? And you're like, I'm about to be entertained?
Speaker 3: And then it's like next episode will be on in twelve seconds.
Speaker 4: Should I go to bed or should I sit.
Speaker 1: Up and stick around? It's only forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll just watch the first ten. That'll be fine. Then I'll go to bed next minute.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I stage. You get this right, and you get a crack at the prizes. How many cards are in a standard deck of cards? You should know this year at the casino, the perfect.
Speaker 4: One for the job. All right? I need a letter between A and C please. Okay, let's go with a A and a number between two and six.
Speaker 1: Let's go two A two like the milky.
Speaker 3: Ye served in the Say gooday, have a lata and stay for an a cafe.
Speaker 4: Quite expensive charge for four dollars, Anastasia. Please let it not be the chips.
Speaker 3: I know you've already had a ride away.
Speaker 4: Come on, Jo, tell you it's not the chips.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a two hundred dollars fun Lab package.
Speaker 4: So good, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: Play the day away at fun Labs new entertainment precinct, opening in Rundle Place on November thirty. Pre book now to experience Adelade's first Hygienk's Hotel, Strike Bowling and Archie Brothers Soir Electric. You don't have to do that because you've won two hundred bucks worth.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful, good price. Like morning, Yes, I think like challenge rooms, arcade games, bowling, food and drinks. It's all. They're fun for all.
Speaker 6: Wages, beautiful ills that onto him.
Speaker 4: Nice right now?
Speaker 3: Stay away from the cast today, police.
Speaker 4: Good on your stated the casino.
Speaker 1: What a special spot it would have been last night?
Speaker 4: Sometimes had by all.
Speaker 1: Let's talk breakups. That's fun. It's fun for a Wednesday, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, way to bring the mood down. I was up and about about the weather next week. But whatever, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I've had this for a headline. Chicago man bought a car for six hundred dollars in his ex girlfriend's name, then parked it at the airport to rack up parking tickets totaling one hundred thousand dollars. That's what it's all about, ladies and gentlemen, because you might as well go out with it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if you are that bitter and hell bent on revenge, I almost applaud you.
Speaker 5: That was you.
Speaker 1: A little roundom applause from Joe World on Brandon. Back in twenty twelve, Brandon Prouvo left his girlfriend Jennifer Fitzgerald Fitzi over six hundred and seventy eight parking tickets, totally and whopping one hundred and five seven hundred and sixty one dollars. The City of Chicago Go the Bulls decided to waive one hundred thousand dollars in ticket fines for Fitsie, resulting in the remaining balance of four hundred and seventy Provoh big bad. Brandon is responsible for the initial sixteen hundred dollars down payment. Well, FITZI will make monthly payments of seventy eight dollars until the fine is settled, so she's still got to pay something.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: The fun part about parking fines is too, Like sometimes you think, oh, they'll just forget about that.
Speaker 4: Oh oh does that bad boy roll over?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Parking fines are like elephants. Yes, they never feed, never ever forget.
Speaker 3: Next time I see a parking front of my dashboard, I'm just going to hear this sound effect in my head.
Speaker 1: It should that should remind you, and they grow as well, Like maybe it'll just disappear of a sudden. It's grown like a genuine trunk.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was going to state it itself. Maybe that's another part of the elephant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe, who's to say. I remember an ex girlfriend I to get a bit of a revenge back. It's on it. I got the car, I got her car and drove off the jetty.
Speaker 6: What what.
Speaker 1: I remember in an next relationship though? Leaving my bike was there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I left my bike there and then we broke up and it was that awkward thing where do I go back and get my bike?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I never did?
Speaker 4: Oh why not?
Speaker 1: I just didn't have the gooners to go back and get there.
Speaker 4: You're so nice. You're like, yeah, I have my bike. Also, do you want my house enough we weren't married. That's okay, have it, you have it, just have it.
Speaker 1: Saying that sometimes I genuinely do wake up at nine think what happened to that sweet little BMX mongoose. I wonder where he is right now. And I wonder now, in terms of my relationship with my wife Kara, if we were to go our separate ways, and it'd be like a genuine custody as to who has to take the dog? Yes, because we've got this fifteen year old incontinent Maltese poodle who wheeze as she walks. I was like, I won the right not to take the dog.
Speaker 3: I can imagine you're sitting there with the lawyer going OI right in there, Kara gets Indiana.
Speaker 1: Indiana's whittling all over the papers. Full credit to crows out there. And I'm not talking about the football team. I'm talking about the bird in general. I'm going to whacky with some knowledge and I don't reckon.
Speaker 4: You knew, Joseph, Well, what have they done?
Speaker 1: One of the most intelligent birds on.
Speaker 4: The planet really because they look evil is the humble crow?
Speaker 1: They are genuinely evil. There's no doubt about that. It will peck your eyes when you're deceased. So if you're on the ground and you're still nice and fresh, they'll go for the ice.
Speaker 3: Well, can you come get me before a crow starts jacking my faith?
Speaker 1: There he is. Stop it sounds flat because your your eyeballs aren't that tasty.
Speaker 4: Stop it, I'm dead. Let me rest in peace, there he goes.
Speaker 1: So what about this? I've done a big study and intelligence some of these birds. Crows are right up the top. Crows not only hold grudges, but they tell their friends and family about them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I know a few women like that.
Speaker 1: They're quite spiredful. You know what are they work in the media. They will remember your face and hold a grudge if you are mean to them, and they will even tell their friends and family.
Speaker 3: Yes, seriously, wait, how are they communicating this to the other crows?
Speaker 4: Is that a language when they go wow?
Speaker 3: Raw?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they're like Jodie idy is it saying to each other? So they're extremely smart. We know that they also though, remember kindness, but clearly they just completely feed off gossip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goodness me, what a little pack of cows, so to speak, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I just love that it actually also extends to Adelaide Crowe's supporters as well, always remember things and just really really get upsets when they're hurt. The crows were rocked me classic brow.
Speaker 4: What the hork? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love this little segments born through a shortage of forks in the workplace.
Speaker 3: In every free workplace kitchen you've ever been into, there is a shortage of forks. So we asked the question what the fork? What does that happen? But it can be expanded out to everything in everyday life that you look at and go, what the fork is that all about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And usually it's led fearlessly and courageously about you, Joe. It's because you're just chock a block full of complaints. I'm going to hijack it this week if you don't mind. Really, yeah, let's do what the fork? The crazy pet owners?
Speaker 4: I resent that you should embrace.
Speaker 1: It because it's directly drilled at you. Okay, So let's just paint a scene here. Jody goes off to Melbourne, has an ass little weekend away watching a musical. Was it Sigon?
Speaker 3: It was miss Segone on Friday night watch the music. I took my daughter over there to see that. She loves all things dance and musicals. So yeah, we had a lovely weekend in Melbourne. But what comes with that is I get, I guess, buying some presents for the fair.
Speaker 4: Of course they didn't get to go away.
Speaker 1: So you've got the girls and then you've got the beautiful Greg. He needs a present as well. I'm not sure what tickles his fancy gin. And then we'll get it done. And if I was you, I just cap it there. But instead you thought, oh no, my toy kervoodle Sid. Yes, and don't get me started on a dog that's got toy in front of it.
Speaker 4: Stop it, stop it. They're the cutest dogs in the world.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure that it's real. Oh wow, you just put batteries in its barm and just yeah, it's a little bit. You decided that this toykoodle. So Sid has such feelings that maybe she would become emotional if she didn't get a gift as well. So what did you do?
Speaker 3: I didn't want her to miss out, So we got to the airport and summer and I thought, well, we must get Sid something immediately, if not sooner to take back because we've been away for two nights.
Speaker 4: Sidneys us. Sid needed some sort of reward, right and what it said? Yet Sid's got a.
Speaker 3: I'm actually almost embarrassed now. Sid got a bacon flavored Frisbee.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you knew there was such a thing. So what's that seat? Back to three Bucks?
Speaker 4: Oh it's twenty nine, twenty.
Speaker 1: Nine dollars for a bacon flavored Frisbee.
Speaker 4: But she loves it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's absolutely all over it, doesn't She really really got right up in about when you gave it to her. She needs a new batteries.
Speaker 3: Stop saying, stop saying, my dog is battery operated.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You guys are crazy, crazy pet.
Speaker 4: She loves it. She can't get her mouth around.
Speaker 1: It, but exactly she can smell it. So that's the thing. You're not alone, though, in this particular team, certainly not.
Speaker 4: I need your help you.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who's worse, Jody or Abbi?
Speaker 4: All right, number one. I don't like your attitude.
Speaker 1: Yes that's fair.
Speaker 4: Look Jody, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, you've got four children, but for me, I don't have children.
Speaker 4: So Tank and Tory sage dogs. Yes, are my children.
Speaker 5: Yep, But I guess you could say, like for me, I only had Tank when I was living away, and so I decided, you know what, I think my dog needs a dog, right, like I think my dog needs a mate. So the only reason we got Tory is because I wanted Tank to have a friend. Yeah, so I didn't like him being home on his own.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean some people just turn on the telly when they go to work for you, do you boo?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So two thousand, two hundred dollars later, here she and guess.
Speaker 1: What this is going to hurt? As toy of She's the biggest w A n K E R that you have ever met your life.
Speaker 4: She's horrendous.
Speaker 5: But then the dog sitter at the moment is sending me updates going, oh my god, she's like loving life and yeah, okay, she hates me but loves everyone else.
Speaker 4: Well, is Tory the one that hates men too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, every time goes near this dog, it goes it goes like that goes off. And I did throw her birthday party a few weeks ago. Yeah, that's fine to see the first birthday party that's all good.
Speaker 4: God, I'm telling you we are not.
Speaker 3: Just because you don't like your little incontinent dog, Indiana, just because you're done with it doesn't mean other people aren't.
Speaker 1: You guys are alone in this world.
Speaker 4: No, we're not.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thirteen, twenty fourteen. You're over top pet owners. Please, we'd love to hear from you this morning. Are you an over the top pet parent?
Speaker 1: Give us an example. What over the top ridiculous things you do, whether it's toys, parties for Mitzvah's christenings, weddings, don't marry dog?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you that person that calls yourself mum and dad to your dog? Doesn't have to be dogs, either can be cats. There's over the top cat owners out there. Don't you judge them. You spent two grand on a dog just to keep yours company.
Speaker 1: It's just that's angry.
Speaker 4: It's got to beck. Are you an over the top pet parent? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I might have just gone and bought another dog on Saturday to keep our other dog company.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's well done, except it's saying we've got a multi ship too, and then we've just bought a two hours So I'm not quote.
Speaker 7: Sure it's the right combination yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let me guess, because the is doing a lot of this, we're so angry to.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The other one is if you've got a ship to as well, that's just what your dog does.
Speaker 1: Because it's all over the place.
Speaker 7: Another one's been shitting everywhere.
Speaker 1: We're bearing off in a dangerous territory here.
Speaker 4: Oh, good on you, Beck.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Ashland because I don't trust Beck anymore.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Ashlyn, morning, good morning. Are you over the top pet parents?
Speaker 6: Yes? I am. I have two English Cocker spaniels and I started an Instagram and a top page book and they now have over fifty thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the handle Yeah, it's Herbert and Clover.
Speaker 6: So they get more pr packages than I've ever heard. This is getting about three packages a week. Them and I go to the post office to pick it up and they ask to see Herbert and Clover's ID. But they don't have anything.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, Ashly, can I ask what they do on TikTok her Bit and Clover? Are they doing like little dances to dozer cat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Usually, just like digging holes or eating tatpoo or driving me nuts, And then I think it's just that people find it relatable owning little terrists.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, people go mad for dogs on Instagram, very mad for it.
Speaker 1: Last time I was eating kat poo, I was like I wanted those other dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ashland, thank you so much. Maddie, good morning, over the top pet.
Speaker 7: Parents, good morning. Yes, we have two sausage dogs and they get the whole treatment. So birthdays, Christmas is they sleep in the bed every night and sometimes they eat dinner with us at the kitchen table.
Speaker 5: At least I don't do that.
Speaker 1: That is amazing, mate, That is first class treatment. Has it always been like this or do they just get themselves all level where they're genuinely part of the family.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I just if you think of dogs, you just can't. You just can't go past. And they give you those little eyes and they get anything they want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean in the newsroom will attest to that.
Speaker 3: So I'm just trying to picture this. How do they sit at the kitchen table? Are they sitting on their body?
Speaker 7: No, they're very lanky, so you can imagine they're sitting on their bum, but their back can shoot them straight up.
Speaker 3: The chair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please take a photo of that for us.
Speaker 7: Please, absolutely, they'll love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much. Oh wow, we're perfectly normal.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Jody Nobe. It turns out you guys are its freaks out there right.
Speaker 4: Do you want to apologize to us?
Speaker 1: Please? I'm sorry. I'm sorry everybody. It turns out it's just us. Maybe it's just the fact that I've got a fifteen year old Maltese poodle who is so unbelievably and continent that's causing us stress.
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe it's that I had a little.
Speaker 1: Sausage dog in my life. Calmed Abby down, didn't it?
Speaker 4: I have too for sale?
Speaker 5: If you want, you tell me you put a.
Speaker 4: Time machine on this dazy We're on a wacky Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's I take a rid of a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to the eighth of November nineteen sixty six. Gordon Ramsey. He was born in Scotland. Today's his fifty seventh birthday. The only man who can get away with grabbing someone a young, unsuspecting male or female and just sort of grab him between the ears and go you're a piezy. Everyone's like what I'm Gordon well done. Have times changed? Can Gordon still do that?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon? He came out of his mother's birth canal swearing.
Speaker 1: Samwich, Remember he did that? He put two bits of bread in between some turl's head and told her that she was a shit saund Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, wow, can you do that?
Speaker 1: Don't think you can. Nineteen sixty five. Days of Our Lives began on US television the daytime, so we began on Australian TV nineteen sixty eight and it's still running to this day.
Speaker 4: I used to watch that growing up religiously.
Speaker 3: Yep. Grew up with the likes of Marlane, Evans, Hope Williams, Sammy Brady, Victor curi Arcis.
Speaker 4: Remember Victor, he was the evilest man on.
Speaker 1: Television, all household names which we tried to live our lives? Who such are the days of our lives?
Speaker 3: Like SAMs for the hard Last night on the Days of Our Lives.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, Joe Anne Connor from Brisbane watched the film by Him and You Raapsi for the first time in Australia. She ended up watching the movie at the cinema one hundred and eight times with no snacks and entered the Guinness Book of World Records for the most cinema productions attender.
Speaker 3: God, I went to the Taylor swift Eras Tour movie on the weekend. That felt like one hundred and seventy eight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's long. Watched that another one hundred and seven times.
Speaker 4: See how you wouldn't I thought?
Speaker 1: Wow? No one saw on November eight in twenty thirteen via a very very fresh faced Kiwi, which we absolutely found with Lord Royals.
Speaker 3: Diamond Style is not something that will be involved in what I'm about to talk about because it's the co lab that we never saw coming. And to be brutal, not sure we wanted you ready for this McDonald's and Crocs.
Speaker 1: Like this, do you know what? Oh my gosh, Crocs have made a serious comeback.
Speaker 4: What do you mean comeback? They were never actually in to begin with.
Speaker 1: They're genuinely the youth. The youth is starting to get around Crocs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the brand mash up will combine Crocs complete with a line of shoes and those gibbits.
Speaker 4: Charms is that what they're called gibbets charms.
Speaker 3: Gimbets gibbets sounds like giblets out of your chicken, doesn't it with Macas loyalists, So they're combining and it includes the Grimmace Crocs, cozy sandals, Hamburglar classic clog and the classic Macas Crocs clog including chicken nuggets, fries and big mac gibbets charms.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I think this is a beautiful opportunity for comfort and fashion to meet.
Speaker 4: So it's just got to thinking.
Speaker 3: You and I were sort of thinking about this your maccas inspired shoes. So what we're going to do here is come up with some punny puns. Let's mash up types of shoes with the Maca's menu.
Speaker 1: Please get involve the send it's a text for double nine one nine nine on nine. Look, you consider yourself quite punny, so warning you kick us off?
Speaker 4: Okay? Can I go for it? All right? What about a mhavy meal? Thanks for explaining, Thanks for man's blating.
Speaker 1: My part, No problems at all. Get what how about some air Force buns?
Speaker 4: What about? What about?
Speaker 3: What about an egg and bacon? Doc Martin? I don't get it, muffin, Doc Martin.
Speaker 1: Wow, collectively running homes like what about Converse fright tops? That works? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: What about what about?
Speaker 3: What about a quarter puma?
Speaker 1: What about mcburger stocks stocks?
Speaker 3: Oh stop, it's.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, all right, We've brought the king in.
Speaker 1: That's it, josh us fools who are having a little crack at that. Let's get the absolute pun Emperor, get the.
Speaker 4: Guru in, shall we?
Speaker 3: All right? Can we?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 4: Josh?
Speaker 1: He just takes it to the next level and really really get excited when we talk all things punts.
Speaker 4: He's promised it.
Speaker 1: What we got. I got something for you, the stiletto fish rus