Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: No, you're one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome you at Tuesday morning. Good morning, how are we doing? Good morning?
Speaker 3: What world are we living in? Man?
Speaker 2: Another stabbing in Sydney.
Speaker 3: This one was late last night, was it? This is inside of church?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well while the while the priest or minister was delivering a live stream service, a young kid allegedly has come up and stabbed him.
Speaker 4: But then there's what's the riot out the front about?
Speaker 5: Do we know?
Speaker 2: So then afterwards police got involved and then everyone started fighting. It's just like, honestly, mate, you waking up to it? Just another incident like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're waking up every morning with bad news at the.
Speaker 2: Moment, after what's gone down a Bondi over the weekends, It's like, come on.
Speaker 5: Although I did hear yesterday an update on the little baby from Bondi that she had moved from critical to serious, which is an upgrade in her condition, which is I think what we're all praying for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's good news out of a horrific situation. There's a go fund me it's been set up as well for the little baby, which is doing really.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, which is yeah for the father and the baby. I just I feel way down at the moment.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: I feel mentally, Like I was saying to you last night, Jase, I had to turn the news off anytime it came up.
Speaker 4: I nearly threw my phone at the wall.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I opened up social media, and it's I just I'm really struggling with the constant reading and the constant let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest, you go down a rabbit hole on these things.
Speaker 5: Oh, but it's just and I just feel like it's everywhere. And then I was trying to read the news and I was trying to follow some other news stories yesterday, and I was just like, there's a lot of heaviness around at the moment, and I think a lot of people are feeling fatigued by it. So just be gentle with yourselves and look after yourselves if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, because there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I'll send her that Instagram page to the guy that cuts people's lawns for free. That's what I need, the lawn guy.
Speaker 4: I need some distracted You love.
Speaker 2: This guy distraction. That's right, you follow the lawn guy.
Speaker 4: Distractance is not a word.
Speaker 2: He knocks on their doors says, look, the lawns overgrown.
Speaker 5: I also need some more cappy Borough content wants to send it to see those giant rodents that are.
Speaker 4: So coote when they swim.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I've been sending you videos. Well, can we talk about it?
Speaker 2: Can we get that grab isolated?
Speaker 3: Please? Sorry? What's up?
Speaker 7: Brother's brother? What does he say?
Speaker 2: Special? Please?
Speaker 3: Special players? Special players don't do this?
Speaker 4: When is everyone out there into what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 4: If someone call us Jason, what's what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother, and he goes, brother, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Get it, don't I don't like being the person players, Special Players, Special.
Speaker 4: Club thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to.
Speaker 3: Call it, say what brother? What's brother?
Speaker 4: Just call and when we say hello, just just give it to Jason.
Speaker 3: We've got a brother. We've got someone on the team who can explain it.
Speaker 2: Are the ten year old the teenager?
Speaker 3: What is what's up? Brother? Gamer? Dude?
Speaker 4: And he commentates like footy or something and then yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: You can explain it better than Allie switch.
Speaker 2: What's he doing?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: He's like this teenager who commentates what are the NFL games?
Speaker 3: He he watches NFL games and people watch him.
Speaker 4: Look and someone's brother, They know about what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey, what are you doing with your life?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but what do you do? Know what? It's a distraction, Jason? I'm all here? Is it a distraction?
Speaker 4: Or it's a distractor? No one's calling? Don't no one know?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, what are you two doing with players? You both are forty?
Speaker 4: Grow up some uncle and tell us what's going on?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh god, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Problem is that?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: Right? This is a Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason. Lauren Clin's here from the newsroom as well.
Speaker 6: Brother, What what's up for there?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: Not today.
Speaker 2: Live Golf Adelaide returns April twenty six to twenty eight with world class golf, fan village fun and headline music acts. Tickets at livegolf dot com. I'll tell you how can win the ultimate live golf experience Coming up just after six point thirty here on nover.
Speaker 5: We've been teasing Jason because we're talking about how there you know, there's a lot of heaviness in the world, but there's also lots of fun in the world, and everyone's caught on to this sketch.
Speaker 4: Gamer Is he gamer?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Common? Amateur commentator states?
Speaker 2: So he's uploading videos? Does he have a gaming chair?
Speaker 3: He's got a chair and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's gaming and he what does he say?
Speaker 3: Clint? Let's up better the special Team, Special Player, Special Club.
Speaker 4: And all the football players.
Speaker 5: There's a very funny Hawthorne video with all the football players.
Speaker 3: Doing everyone's mimicking it now the football is this guy?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Where's he based America? Right?
Speaker 3: I think he's Texas, America?
Speaker 2: How old is he?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah, let's say teenager?
Speaker 2: Right? What the hell are you two watching?
Speaker 3: I don't know what Clint start fell down the hole, down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: And I've been in mainstream media also the time, I mean thirteen twenty four ten. If you would like to weigh in on the conversation about like, if you're enjoying it and you can explain it, zaid from Frankston.
Speaker 3: What's up? Brother? What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother, what's it about?
Speaker 8: So he's like he's a gamer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Catch uh he plays Madden NFL. Yep, that's like it's like American football, the game he like, he comments plays with his friends and he is.
Speaker 4: He commentating video games or is it real NFL?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Video video.
Speaker 3: Players and now sort of mimicking mimicking him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really? What else?
Speaker 4: What does he say about special players?
Speaker 6: Uh? What?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: Special team? Special player?
Speaker 8: Special players?
Speaker 4: And what's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: What do you do for living mate? I'm n b at all? Right, So when you're like rocking up at the base, everyone's getting in their funny little vans to go out, are you doing their what's up? Brother? And people are doing it back to you? Of course? Stupid question for me.
Speaker 3: You've really fallen behind, you know what?
Speaker 2: This is the this is the first time on this show or for like that I've ever felt the snow was about to say the smarter and more mature one.
Speaker 4: You're not. You're just out of date.
Speaker 2: It's a one off.
Speaker 3: Oh I know that.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: We'll drag you into this rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. But you know what, you know, I'll be that guy doing it. Three weeks later, go what up? Brother?
Speaker 3: It's not water.
Speaker 4: It's not water.
Speaker 3: It's dad.
Speaker 4: It's not that finger up, just one finger?
Speaker 3: That's that brother? What brother? Not?
Speaker 5: Sydney is still in shock, grappling to come to terms with a senseless killing spree here at Bondoi Junction in the city's east.
Speaker 3: It's been a terrible couple of days has been the wake of that stabbing attack at Westfield at Bondi Junction, and a lot of the focus now has shifted to the why why on earth did this happen?
Speaker 2: How did it happen?
Speaker 3: And a lot of that focus will inevitably lead us to Joel Couci, who is the forty year old fella who relocated recently from Queensland to New South Wales to Sydney. The offender, I'll tell you in this situation, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, the police commissioner said yesterday, it does appear that it was you know, there was rumors and speculation that he was targeting women, but it seems more likely than not that this whole attack was targeted towards women, which is just here as a female. And you know, you guys are wonderful man as well. I imagine you also can understand how horrific that is. But as a woman, that's just gut wrenching and terrifying.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what we're in Lu and I my wife were almost into tears last night, were sitting there watching your current affair. And the guy's parents were hit up in their front yard yesterday by a pack of media and they finally spoke.
Speaker 3: And just.
Speaker 2: As a parent watching these guys have to talk about what their son had done, had it just got me.
Speaker 3: I love my son, I'd get my life. I loved him. How do you love a monster?
Speaker 2: To hear him refer to his son as a monster, which you know, what he did was a monstrous act.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he went on to it.
Speaker 5: The father went on to explain that, you know, he dedicated his life to trying to help his son when he discovered and found out and he got diagnosed with a medical mental illness. They helped him get through university and I think at one point his mother said, if he was in his right mind, he would be horrified.
Speaker 2: This was his mum speaking yesterday.
Speaker 4: This is the parents absolutely night me.
Speaker 5: When they have a trial with mid monist, it's something like this would happen, and my heart goes out to the people our sun has hurt.
Speaker 4: If he was in his right mind, it was absolutely devastated of.
Speaker 9: What he's done.
Speaker 3: It's worth noting I think that a parent's worst nightmare is also losing a child. Yeah, which is exactly what happened to those six poor innocent people at Westfield BONDI tell you what.
Speaker 2: We got into a bit of a heated argument on the couch last night as well, because you know, his parents went on to say how apparently his doctor said he was doing much better, so they took him off the meds and that's when he moved down to New South Wales. And maybe I'm coming from a place of you know, when something bad like this happens, you look to point, you blame at someone. But I was sitting there going, okay, how does a doctor say he's doing better, let's take him off his meds and then he moves to New South Wales And does that do you know like some responsibility got a fall on doctors that are looking after mental health patients.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he.
Speaker 5: Fell out of the system in Queensland when he moved to New South Wales. And I don't think that anyone else can be blamed other than than this man, I know, but there was just.
Speaker 2: That anger going and how can you say he was Okay, look look what he bloody?
Speaker 4: Did you know he was obviously Yeah, I'm not a doctor, but I think his parents said so.
Speaker 3: Many layers to mental health right to the space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's a lot of people dealing with mental health issues that are not going and do exactly right.
Speaker 5: So he obviously had serious mental health issues. But I don't it's absolutely wrong to put a blanket over people dealing with mental health. You know, want people feeling ashamed that they're that they're dealing with things and that people are going to judge them like that's that's not this is one crazed human. This is not something that you can blame on purely mental health. There's a lot of people dealing with a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I agree, it just it's just I don't know, when you're in a situation, you know, and there's a lot of anger and frustration and you don't have answers, you're just looking I guess for blame or you're looking for you know, how could it have been stopped? And stuff? But yeah, last night watching The Current affair when they were just saying, you know, they thought he was doing really well, and the doctors of meds.
Speaker 5: I'm just let's not forget his parents were the one that saw him on the news and called the police and straight away.
Speaker 2: That's harrowing.
Speaker 3: Harrowing. Also, just to come back to it, what Lauren said about about women as well, and what appeared to be you know, premeditated in a sense against women. That is gut wrenching because everybody, regardless of whether you're a male or a female, should have your first right should be to feel safe in the community, especially the blood, so horrible, gut wrenching.
Speaker 2: Even on a much more positive note you mentioned earlier, there was an update on the poor little baby yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yesterday there was an update.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we'll hear more information today about the little girl who's currently the baby who's in hospital.
Speaker 4: Her condition had been changed from critical too serious, which is an improvement. But hopefully we'll hear more good news on her today.
Speaker 2: I Live Golf is back and heading to Adelaide, or we want to send you there. Live Golf for Adelaide returns eight Pril twenty six to twenty eight with world class golf fan village, fun and headline music acts. Plus we want to send you flights a Colm. All we have to do is hit up tickets at livegolf dot com. Now, how good is this? One lucky punt up will get the chance to have a shot for a hole in one for one hundred.
Speaker 3: K apart a little put, it'd be a big put.
Speaker 2: I'm god, I don't want to talk it up, but I'm quite good on a pup.
Speaker 4: Pup, you got a pop put.
Speaker 2: Not great on the golf course.
Speaker 3: Right, So you're ok putting through the alligator's mouth, yes, but not into the hole into the King of the windmill.
Speaker 2: They call me the windmill.
Speaker 4: The windmills hard.
Speaker 3: That is hard.
Speaker 4: I'm not good with timing, spatial awareness, so golf.
Speaker 2: Is not for me like a good rom com. Have you and Paul ever gone to Holy Moly on date night or anything?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: Many years ago I said, Holy Moly is a no for me when it comes to dates, even though everyone's doing it.
Speaker 4: What do people know? I've had too many friends go on dates. There really girls to wear.
Speaker 5: It's like you can't wear a skirt, spending over I wearing jeans and sneakers on first dates A bit.
Speaker 2: Like wow, I don't know, better than a move a gown.
Speaker 5: Just a drink would be fine, A bar movement, not golf doing that's like an action sport.
Speaker 2: Yes, not an action sport.
Speaker 4: Jesus, I love activity.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be sweating on the date. I can't go to doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know mini golf to strike, got to strike bowling? You'd be a strike if.
Speaker 4: I got to strike bowling? Is there anything less sexy than those vulcrow bowling?
Speaker 3: Especially when you put them on and they're still warm?
Speaker 2: What do you mean for anyone accidentally wear his home forgot?
Speaker 3: Do you have the little number on the back?
Speaker 2: Ten? You've got home and I've got to go back up? Where am I going to wear these?
Speaker 4: By going to strike bowling?
Speaker 2: What's better than sex? Trying to get naughty? At six forty? This is when each week we like to take your course that ain't twenty four to ten and you run through what's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 9: After a good night's sleep, you wake up and you do that first big stretching bed.
Speaker 8: I would say better than sex, certainly because it's a lot less work.
Speaker 9: First thing in the morning, you come out of the shower, you take the Q tips while your ears are still a little damn and you insert the Q tips inside of your ears.
Speaker 3: You twist them and you in them.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, when you open up a jar of someone that can't open the door, that's hot.
Speaker 4: That's what that is.
Speaker 3: That is good.
Speaker 2: I caught my wife the other night, she was home alone, and I caught her doing something that she thinks is better than doing the deed.
Speaker 3: This it's my electric foot massagere Oh, she bloody loves that.
Speaker 4: As many things that could have been that would have been better than doing the deed.
Speaker 2: With you, brushing your teeth, just living.
Speaker 5: Basically, it's finding every vibrating object in the house, like the electric toothbrush.
Speaker 3: So that's one of those old school ones that you have. They've sort of got the cushionsts.
Speaker 4: Do you get your feet wet?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, the socky things. You put your feet in the socks.
Speaker 2: And then they said no, it's like a it looks like the Remington foot spar, but one of them.
Speaker 4: Every position go from.
Speaker 3: The massage to the spar.
Speaker 2: Now we're not a wet family. It's all dry feet go in sounds fun. And a massage is the souls of your feet.
Speaker 3: Do you all?
Speaker 2: No, it's not for me. She'd rather go a on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're good foot massages. A foot massage is excellent. You know that feeling. We've had something stuck in your teeth all day between your teeth and you know it's there. You can't necessarily see it, but you know it's there, and then you get it and it's flicks out and you get it with your tongue sometimes sometimes you sometimes fosses and you're like, oh, my teeth feel amazing again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's my life. Sad that that's what I think is better than doing the deed.
Speaker 2: No, no, we we we're just a sad.
Speaker 3: We agree.
Speaker 4: That's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 4: What about your water? Floss are in your teeth?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Does it be painful?
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing, really, yes, you know, the enjoyment get watching people gurny water blast What do you love?
Speaker 4: What getting dirt off tiles?
Speaker 2: I didn't know what a gurny was. It's a pressure washing yeah yeah, yeah, catcher exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, GURNI, yeah, catcher gerny.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but this ain't hot, this conversation.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean though, when you see them the before and after. Yes, so imagine that on you, especially out of the ground.
Speaker 2: You're having a horn on your teeth. Oh mate, they come up a treat thirteen twenty four to ten to catch your teeth.
Speaker 4: What kookie thing do you think is better than doing the deed? Melbourne?
Speaker 2: That didn't do it for you?
Speaker 3: That right?
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha? What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 3: All that music?
Speaker 4: What is better? Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Windscreenwifers when it's been really dusty, really dirty, no, no, no, de missing missing.
Speaker 2: Because you're missing in winter and just as it starts to clean and you're liked and it just goes straight away. Oh yeah, the dust on the winds green and the windscream lice is pretty good.
Speaker 5: When you're running late to something and you're driving down like a busy street and there's an empty spot right out in the front.
Speaker 4: Of me, yeah like that living.
Speaker 2: You're that past, Yes, like you are school holidays peak peak, school holidays, And I got the parking spot right out the front of MOPA, which is like one of those artie play centers. Oh yeah, that's talk to me about you know what. We left the car there. I was like, we're walking home. There's cars staying in this spot.
Speaker 3: What about when the spot itself when you line your car up and you think it might be a bit tight for my car, but you give it a go anyway. I can't drive and you nail it.
Speaker 2: Never driven, nose, you can't do it. Let's go to the phone. Thirteen twenty four ten. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 11: Mark?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Marky Mark from Karendown?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh no, here we go, Mark, Welcome to the show. We're doing well. What's better than doing the deed? Mark? When you're running late for work and you get every bloody green light?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you've gotta get to work and clean yourself up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's some way to put it.
Speaker 2: You do thirteen twenty four to ten. What's better than doing the deed? Melbourne? What's better than sex? That's better than sexty six forty? This week we are asking what's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 4: Many things? Many things give you that little little bouncing your step for the day.
Speaker 2: Executive producer who we affectionately called the thumb brody.
Speaker 12: You've got one yes, and this happens to me a bit, and this has really changed my life. So I go swimming a lot, and when you get water stuck in your ear and it starts, and then when you're lying in bed before you go to sleep and you feel it run and like just drain a.
Speaker 4: Little shake luid, shake, get out, get it out. It's not sexy that, but it's a good.
Speaker 3: Can you do something where you sort of jump up on the spot as soon as you get out of the water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but sometimes it's too deep in the canal and then you really got to shake it out, and you got to stop.
Speaker 2: Doing that the thirty second mark. People start looking.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Charlotte in Hopper's Crass thirty second mark, like it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't come out after thirty seconds, they're shaken.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you know you've got to give it a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlotte, what's better than doing.
Speaker 3: The deed.
Speaker 10: Back stretches from your partner.
Speaker 3: When you can't get to it and you're like lower, lower, lower, But then it's and you contort your body and.
Speaker 4: Then they stop and you're like, no, I didn't say stop going, keep going.
Speaker 2: Please app when you get it and double down and say spot.
Speaker 5: Moves running the spot moves, it gets itchy and then you're like, no to the left.
Speaker 4: I was at the left before the mate's moving it moving?
Speaker 3: What about head scratch?
Speaker 4: You know I love a head pat like a dog to go.
Speaker 2: We found the orgasmetron all the time.
Speaker 4: Please just past my head to be.
Speaker 2: Sorry, or gasmetron?
Speaker 3: Okay, to get it at What's new, yes, or in any good post office.
Speaker 5: That is very nineteen ninety but my god, kids, to do it to me. The good thing about the what's it called.
Speaker 3: The orgas Daddy's Orgasmetron's.
Speaker 4: Actually called it can't be actually called norgazma google it. Well.
Speaker 5: The best thing about your gasm you can do it to yourself. That's a one man job.
Speaker 4: You can sit at home on your.
Speaker 3: You need someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not as good using your own hand. You want.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I quite like a orgasmetronic, my hell.
Speaker 12: Brody, it's officially called the orgasmetron.
Speaker 2: How much to go for it these days?
Speaker 4: Eight ninety nine on Amazon on Amazon.
Speaker 2: You know what I'd like? I'd like a motor on it, like they should build it into a hat. If anybody doesn't know what we're talking about. It's almost like a metal kill that.
Speaker 3: I can see when you're in the hair saloon and you put your head in under the heat. The heat left. You can get an orgasmetron on that and oh guys, why do they sell them at post office alongside the air for us?
Speaker 12: You can get a motorized Orgas matron. It's called the Orgasmatron Ultra for seventy dollars thirty three on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: Have you got a work card sold? Yeah, we're going to need one of them. Three Actuallyron Ultra we could share.
Speaker 5: No, you don't want to be sharing your Gasmatron thirt chack a bit of water your dirty heads.
Speaker 2: Daniel, I'm thirteen twenty four to ten. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, when you find a car park at the front entry of a shopping center straight away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right at the front neither door, you know you're not carrying your good spa when you leave as well. Absolutely, they're the days at the supermarket you're like, yeah, we'll buy a few extra things.
Speaker 4: I'll buy the heavy stuff today. Yeah, it's great. That puts a bounce in your step.
Speaker 2: What do you sit on pram parking? You have a park in those spots?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 4: No, you know, man, I'm a rule player.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 3: I think you should be like the child should be under eighteen months. I know you're being older. Anything older you get in the normal pers.
Speaker 4: If they're in a pram, they're in a pram.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, but I've I've said to my eight year old before jump out of the car. Yeah, I've said to my eight year old.
Speaker 4: But if you're not using a pram, you can't park there.
Speaker 2: We need this park. I need you to get into your brother's pram.
Speaker 3: I make dad. I know. But if you've seen how far.
Speaker 2: Away we're gonna have to park, can't be doing about squeeze yourself into that parra.
Speaker 3: There's spots adding anunder It is coming.
Speaker 4: From a man with no children, not even your girlfriend, who.
Speaker 3: Should have parents with dogs parking or desperando single spots.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea they should have seen, was parking, because then you could meet people in a car park.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Car park dating.
Speaker 2: And we are joined by two of our favorites. We haven't seen these girls since they became millionaires. Eliza Lemony from the block.
Speaker 4: Good morning, quick insight, I believe someone dropped out of the block. Are you going back on?
Speaker 7: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 13: Surprise everyone, We're going back on the bat.
Speaker 3: Would you would you do it again? I?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would?
Speaker 5: I would?
Speaker 13: I pass away just thinking about it?
Speaker 3: Really? Did you go? How much you guys walk away with last year?
Speaker 7: A million and fifty thousand? We still laugh and we say this because it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 13: I can't do better than that.
Speaker 4: I just love that you had the fifty k on there? No, not just a million bucks and fIF.
Speaker 3: Did you tuck the mill away in savings and then spur to the fifty?
Speaker 11: Do you know what's annoying about it is that we have to split it so many Really, it's only five hundred.
Speaker 14: Wow, relatable, it's only five wants to piss hers up the wall with a pan back and stuffhereas I want to reinvest in smart.
Speaker 13: We just don't know what yet. We're just not used to this.
Speaker 3: Can you could you live off the interest or moment?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Good point?
Speaker 4: But your house sold? Did Lambeau guys?
Speaker 13: Adrian Portelli kindly brought.
Speaker 4: Our house and now he's reselling it.
Speaker 13: He is like.
Speaker 15: Fictioning it on the twenty first of April. Are we're going to pop along and see or maybe buy it back if it goes well. The reserve is a dollar he reckoned, so.
Speaker 4: He's just selling. He's getting just getting rid of it.
Speaker 7: I think he's over it breaks our heart.
Speaker 15: He's like, oh, I'm stuck with all these houses and we're just thinking, Oh, our blood, sweat and tears went into that age.
Speaker 4: But someone will get it that really wants it, I hope.
Speaker 3: So did you just unpack your suitcase from the block.
Speaker 11: I literally the other day, about a week ago, unpacked one of the suitcases that we talked to the block.
Speaker 3: Isn't that eighteen horrible?
Speaker 2: Because you know what it's like, you come back from a holiday and you're like, I'll.
Speaker 3: Get to that later.
Speaker 15: No, because it had all our medications and band aids and power chords and stuff we overpacked that we will never ever use.
Speaker 7: All the stuff that we didn't need that's now off and that goes straight into.
Speaker 15: The collosal and stuff to make you pooh, stuff to stop you from pulling, Like whatever we needed, we were ready for but we didn't need it.
Speaker 4: You know, you weren't locked on an island.
Speaker 3: You were in.
Speaker 7: Someone told me, like, you're going on a desert island, So I did just like.
Speaker 2: Very There was a chemist like two streets away, and we were very naive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right now you are off reality TV and you're dipping your toe in the world of podcasts. You can hear the girls try before you Die, where you guys take on challenges. Take a listen to this one.
Speaker 13: This week's challenge was to swap rolls when we go out.
Speaker 15: So I was supposed to have a low key day, be home in a reasonable hour, and then be up and adam the next day.
Speaker 13: Lib was supposed to stay out all night because.
Speaker 2: Remember we did the show from their house just before the auction.
Speaker 3: And had been out all night, and Liberty was up early something.
Speaker 15: So you guys like Yin and Yang chalk and cheese, and we are struggling because now we are living, working and socializing together and we are a clash and he's still living together.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I think we need.
Speaker 2: Did you have couples counseling something? Yes?
Speaker 11: That was one of our challenges that was not planned, but it got to a point where we needed to because otherwise.
Speaker 7: We would have parted ways. Yes, So do you guys fight like a couple?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what do you find about everything?
Speaker 13: I'll send an email that she doesn't like or I haven't run it past her.
Speaker 7: She runs late to everything, and I'm the opposite to that, so that agitates.
Speaker 3: Me and I.
Speaker 4: I don't send emails.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 6: I to.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 13: You just played the audio.
Speaker 15: We were supposed to swap lives one night, and we really had a big falling out after that because I ended up having a fairly large binge drinking evening, which shone a bit of a light.
Speaker 13: Clint's probably seen me out on the d floor at seven am.
Speaker 7: But yeah, she want to light that.
Speaker 15: Oh maybe my binch drinking is a bit out of control. Ended up being this intervention episode. And now I haven't drunk for ten weeks.
Speaker 13: We're about alcohol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you feel great?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 15: I feel so fog free really, yeah, So look, not to say that I won't introduce alcohol again here.
Speaker 13: And they're like maybe one or something. But I was just I just wasn't appealing, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: She was a bit of a slob on the streets and just you know, boozing and.
Speaker 13: Eating crap and.
Speaker 3: Flick the switch.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just flicked it that.
Speaker 15: We weren't sure if we wanted to air that episode because a lot of them are really fun, Like we've done lapping, which is live action role playing and speed dating, which was the worst experience of my life.
Speaker 13: But yeah, we thought, let's know, let's air and just be super.
Speaker 7: She really is and she's actually like up and about in the mornings.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't see her till like three o'clock in the afternoon most days now she's actually home from the clods.
Speaker 13: Oh look anywhere up to sort of eight am to turn thirty eight.
Speaker 15: And I'm single and it's just not And I would think, oh, the longer I say out, the more chances of meeting somebody when he meets.
Speaker 3: Every family's got one. What's your flavor? What's your nightcloud flavor?
Speaker 13: What does the nightclub flavor mean?
Speaker 2: Do you go, you know, like.
Speaker 13: Not a boutique?
Speaker 7: Oh that's what's it called?
Speaker 13: Osborne? And then you sort of got a.
Speaker 10: That year.
Speaker 13: But I haven't done that in a long time. Trying to be more attroactive to the opposite sex.
Speaker 2: All the poor staff of the Osborne think you're deads a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so if you two stop fighting really any oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but ours is like neck level, isn't it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's really We'll scream and then we won't speak to each other for a number of days, which is really hard when you're doing a podcast and.
Speaker 4: You live together.
Speaker 7: We do everything together.
Speaker 4: And do you hold a grudge or do you just get over it?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have sisters. I've got a brother and two step brothers, so I've never had the sister dynamic.
Speaker 4: But my friends with.
Speaker 5: Sisters, like some really hold on to grudges like brothers and sisters. My brother and I fight and two seconds later we're.
Speaker 7: On that's nice.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, we take a few days to get over it, but then we're all right, No, but we'll.
Speaker 15: Rehash it when we're having an argument, bring up something from two years because you've got.
Speaker 2: Memories Like that's like a marriage. Hey, how do you go finding husband? Still? No, no, no luck.
Speaker 15: But when we're working on it and our dms are still open, Eliza on Liberty and we're better, You're particularly me.
Speaker 13: I'm a better human now. Money, and we've got a bit of money, so I'm can be a sugar mama.
Speaker 3: What's the youngest you go? Do you know what?
Speaker 13: I do actually like a younger man. What like ten years younger?
Speaker 4: She would twenty years younger? Oh, ten years twenty eight?
Speaker 13: You're into the older.
Speaker 11: I'm not into the older, but I just am not into the immature twenty two year old that you are.
Speaker 3: So you guys together.
Speaker 2: If you find like I know, like a single dadney son, you a great.
Speaker 4: Point father, because you know what, then you'd be her stepmom.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not being.
Speaker 7: One level of family member is like my mom.
Speaker 4: To be honest, Liberty, I love you guy.
Speaker 2: Try Before You Die is the podcast. Go and grab it and take a listen. Girls. It is always good to see you guys.
Speaker 7: Always we love you.
Speaker 5: There's a controversial article that has been released with scientific evidence I believe backing it up about one of the most popular beverages on the market.
Speaker 4: You trust the old black panet all Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: Doctor never heard no, have a little te what fridge real estate? Coca Cola has really lost a lot of of the years, like you walk in now, a lot of it's like you know you bees or waters or the flavored water and all that. I remember there was a time where half the VP was pretty much just cos water or coke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really would diet coke.
Speaker 5: So there's a there's a story where scientists say that coke tastes better from McDonald's. So that's the post mixed coca cola. I would argue till I'm blue in the face that coca cola from a can is the best taste in disappearing.
Speaker 3: That would be your full.
Speaker 2: Strength like water, like post mix matters is more water downsaying with the cinema And don't even start me on the paper straw.
Speaker 4: Well, don't even start me with Coca cola out of a plastic bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'd rather go without.
Speaker 4: That's the pole version I could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 2: I should be in the desert out of Dubai, just hanging for any sort of liquid coca and plastic bottle.
Speaker 3: And you're talking the six hundred mil Yeah, because there's a smaller plastic bottle that I would argue taste better than the bigger plastic bottle.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't mind it out of glass bottle.
Speaker 3: The glass bottle is good.
Speaker 5: I think it's when it's been sitting the plastic bottle. It sits in it too long in the plastic SEPs question question, how do.
Speaker 2: You reckon the scientist would go asking for funding when they're doing an excrement like we're going to need several hundred thousand dollars to do a study on coca cola.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to do it right now. We're not going to get paid for.
Speaker 3: It, are we. I mean, I will make this point when you are a little bit hungover dusty every now and then and you do order a post mix McDon post mix ys save the day. It would be the best thing you're put in your mouth for decades.
Speaker 2: And don't even start me on a frozen coke like, oh, yes, okay.
Speaker 5: So it's I think it's because the post mix obviously, I mean it's completely it's made completely differently, but it's filtered down with water and apparently Coca Cola sorry McDonald's have a great water filtering system, which is why they're post mixed so much better than one.
Speaker 2: Ronald executive producer Brody has brought in several glasses this small.
Speaker 3: What do we have?
Speaker 2: We have three different options.
Speaker 3: We have three different ops.
Speaker 12: So we have coke out of a can.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's not any of that filth. That is coke zero or or what the other one? No diet. I don't mind a diet coke, but it's this is full of fat full.
Speaker 3: We have coke out of a glass bottle.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, and we have McDonald's post mix, no plastic bottle.
Speaker 2: I've just had a sip. I know exactly what this is straight away.
Speaker 4: I've got a problem. You've ordered it down with an ice cube. I'm not happy.
Speaker 2: I know exactly that flavor. That's post mix, isn't it one hundred percent? That is one hundred percent post mix.
Speaker 3: That's out of a can. Oh you know why?
Speaker 5: He ordered it down with an ice cube, which waters it down and makes it take can.
Speaker 2: No, that's not a can. Are you sure you haven't got the bottles? Confused?
Speaker 3: That is out of a can?
Speaker 4: Nah, number two?
Speaker 2: Number two? What do you got?
Speaker 4: Do you have new glasses?
Speaker 2: Have you ever done a wine tasted? You were going to use the same glass?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't finished.
Speaker 2: Where's the coke beans for me to sniff in between?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to drink it out of the corrup because I don't drink in the morning.
Speaker 4: What beans did you want to sniff? It didn't matter to clean his plate?
Speaker 3: Very controversial, bed What bean did he.
Speaker 4: Want to sniff?
Speaker 2: Clint?
Speaker 3: I wanted the coffee, the coffee bean. He was still coffee for coke. Okay, So now, oh god, that's post mix. Snip.
Speaker 4: That's out of a glass bottle.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, can, that's a class.
Speaker 3: That's a glass bottle.
Speaker 4: It tastes like glass.
Speaker 3: Do you want it'll taste the same beans?
Speaker 5: And so the third one, which we're not going to taste, his post mix, which is being voted, but you know you're mixing them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't mix it.
Speaker 4: Don't make a pleasant Oh god.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: The purists out there will argue that in a can is the original and the best, and I agree with that.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Had a wine tasting. You're allowed to knit it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I know.
Speaker 5: If you're actually a wine conner, so you much spit it out. But us immortals sip away.
Speaker 2: My friend, when the when you're at a restaurant and the guy brings out the bottle and he goes there for you to do the little swell and the smell. Do you do that or do you just guess.
Speaker 5: Only if it if it's got a cork in it, I will just in case it's off, because that's when it can get caught.
Speaker 2: So I won't know what I am looking smelling for, but I'll be if it's off.
Speaker 4: If it smells, if it's been corked and it's off.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone says that, but then I'm like, am I Am I the guy that this is? This is the finest drop I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 5: We had the week off last week and I went to Byron Bay for the week for adding with Paulie, my fiance, who is just the greatest thing on earth.
Speaker 2: As you guys know, he says the same beat you Oh, you know what's so cute.
Speaker 5: He's away this week and he's woken up at four point thirty every morning when I wake up to call and say good morning.
Speaker 4: Find me a cuter human than that?
Speaker 2: Is it like like when you say good morning, paul does he answer with a specific answer. I'm just wondering, is that someone.
Speaker 3: Like with a recorded No.
Speaker 4: He's waking up and calling me.
Speaker 3: He's not a soundboard.
Speaker 4: He's waking up and calling me to say I'm getting up with you for your first week.
Speaker 3: Babe says he misses.
Speaker 5: Me cute Anyway, he has done something which has made me be off him a bit.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it really lasted a long time.
Speaker 5: And so we've been together for four years, and I would say after four years of living together, you know each other pretty well. You think you know what makes you tick, your intricacies, the things you like, the things you don't like, and then all of a sudden they do something that you're like, what, who are you? So we're away on our first night and we got in kind of late in the afternoon, so we had pizzas for dinner with my brother and sister in law, grab some pizzas at the local pizza joint and we're sitting there eating.
Speaker 4: And I looked over it his plate and he doesn't eat his crusts.
Speaker 3: You're going to say, uses cutlery on pizza.
Speaker 5: No, he's a fully grown adult man who doesn't eat the crust on his pizza.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 4: You graduate from not eating your crust at five?
Speaker 3: I don't in that moment.
Speaker 4: You don't eat the crust, grow up?
Speaker 2: Is what I have to sup on the crust the middle.
Speaker 3: In that moment when you saw those crusts are mounting.
Speaker 4: I thought, I don't even know how did you feel?
Speaker 5: I thought, this is a stranger sitting next to me at the table eating a Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 4: A stranger, grown man.
Speaker 3: Hawaiian pizza is a whole other, a.
Speaker 4: Grown man who wants Hawaiian pizza and no crust like that? That ain't it?
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's gross.
Speaker 3: Did you eat his crusts for it?
Speaker 5: I love thet I'd go crust first on a pizza crust. I love the craft.
Speaker 4: I like the end of the loaf of bread as well.
Speaker 3: Oh you're a stone. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But I'm really opening a loaf of bread and going for the second piece and leaving the end.
Speaker 3: You better believe it. Every time.
Speaker 2: I even go for the third piece just because mold setting.
Speaker 4: But does anything ever happened with your wife where you're like? I thought, I knew you.
Speaker 2: Now, so we've been to get the fuck over twenty years.
Speaker 4: Surprises anymore?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's rattled me.
Speaker 2: Although she did bring up curb your enthusiasm the other day, and I'm like, you don't watch that. I've watched that and I'm like, I'm sorry she has. She has. I'm like, we've been together for twenty years. You only watch that stupid crap that's set in the olden days in castles? What Bridgington I love?
Speaker 3: Is that the sexy one?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah, it gets a bit sexy probably while she watches it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it show me and it's changed my opinion of him. But thirteen twenty four to ten, Melbourne, what did you learn about your partner later life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: That put you off?
Speaker 2: Love that?
Speaker 4: I just feel like I'm dealing with a child.
Speaker 3: Where does he sit on a cheesy crust?
Speaker 5: I reckon you get involved in a cheesey crust? I think the problem is that the cross has no topping.
Speaker 3: Three dollars extra that Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are they still doing that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one's upgrade from a deep pan or a cheesy crust. Yeah you think thirty bucks exactly?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I mean you go down and see old mate Curtis down at Cole's. I mean that's three family meals exactly. He really does. I can read the village for ten bucks. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How long into a relationship were you when you found out something you didn't know about your partner. We'll take We'll take the heavy stuff in the light.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be far more selacious, crust, criminal conviction, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but he doesn't need his crust. You think you know someone? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How long into a relationship were you when you found something out about person that you had no idea about?
Speaker 4: Belinda in reservoir, talk to us, what did you learn about your partner?
Speaker 16: So we bought some variety packs of cereals for the kids over school holidays, and my partner coker pop and conflicts together.
Speaker 4: No, he's forty and has he been doing that his whole life?
Speaker 16: Apparently so?
Speaker 5: And I never knew.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a question, Blinda, is he queenslander?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Anything we do.
Speaker 5: And remember one day you guys all came over and we'd all had a few drinks, a few drinks, and Paul I was like, can you get some snacks out of the pantry? And he put like cheesels, twisties and in the same bowl and mixed it up. And I was like, firstly, can we bring out a better snack than some chips.
Speaker 2: I was pretty impressive, and the Queen's love it.
Speaker 4: And he mixed three flavors in.
Speaker 2: And if it's really nice people over, then you get out the corn chip dipped to you know the saucer.
Speaker 4: I love a salce mild false.
Speaker 2: You know what my wife did and this was cooked. She mixed in a bowl skittles and Eminem's no, And I'm like, that is a hard no from me.
Speaker 4: No, that's chocolate and candy, separate bowls.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How long into a relationship until you found out something about your partner you did not know? Wonder if we can get anything heavier than the chip bowl.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's food, it's eating.
Speaker 5: We're asking what did you learn about your partner after you'd been together for quite some time? Because there are things that even though you're dating someone, we might be married to them. You think you know them and then they do something and you think you're a stranger.
Speaker 3: Was that a bit of an ick when you saw Paul leave his crusts?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was icky?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 4: I just was so surprised thrown. I just didn't see him as a non crust eater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you had your life together.
Speaker 2: Paul, Yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 4: Were in That's what I thought, that you're mature at all. Fends out he's a child.
Speaker 2: We talked about the same thirteen twenty fourteen to join us on the air. What did you find out like into a relationship?
Speaker 5: Nicola from Frankston. You've been you had been with your partner for two years and what happened?
Speaker 17: Well, we've been together for two years and we recently moved in together, and she had never mentioned to me. I just didn't think she had a middle name, because somehow she kept her a male hidden. She had a po box. Oh, fair enough. You know, we were younger. Then we moved around a little, yeah, share housing and stuff. But it was about two years in we were having a Year's Eve party because we'd recently actually got a place together, and everyone was sort of having you know, middle names are usually quite funny, and mine's Dawn because I was.
Speaker 4: Born at dawn. And all of a sudden, she just delivers to the.
Speaker 17: Crowd to all our friends, Oh, I'm sky Cloudy. You know, you all know my mum is a hippie, so skylight the sky, sky cloudy, and she's very conservative.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 17: King this is a good gag.
Speaker 4: So her name is actually Sky and her middle name was Cloudy.
Speaker 2: I think I think a middle name something you want to flagirl Sky, Cloudy cloud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 5: There's a girl at Mas school whose middle name was Saved Whales. All in one word, what what do you mean? Saved Wales was her middle name?
Speaker 2: Philip, did you grow a rumor?
Speaker 4: But I think it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 4: It was their middle name. He got you good and his sister's middle name I think was Makepeace. I swear this is this.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you find out late inuntil relationship, Caitlin?
Speaker 4: What did your partner not tell you for two whole years?
Speaker 10: Two years I found out that he had a sister and brother. Never the conversation never came up. And one day I turned out Patty's house and they were strange my friend and I just meant to oh, who's that? He said, that's my sister.
Speaker 2: You never asked if they had sibling after two years?
Speaker 10: No, No, never asked. Well in saying that he never asked me, but he just somehow met my sister out sibling. But I never knew like the conversation just never came up. We'll kind of friends before we started dating.
Speaker 4: After the first date. If you don't know if they've got siblings, you just assume they don't.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's on Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: She should have asked.
Speaker 2: But Christmas time and stuff. Hey, luckily present spending Christmas with that's a random one.
Speaker 4: Is there any Kaitlyn, Caitlyn, he's living there?
Speaker 3: Any reason why he was hiding them.
Speaker 10: No, he's just someone very private.
Speaker 4: But you've been dating for Yeah, he shouldn't be private to you. You're his partner in the basement in a way somewhere.
Speaker 2: Also, adults with po boxes just.
Speaker 4: Something Clinton man Away strikes again. You watching your PO box stuff?
Speaker 3: You have drug dealer on the side.
Speaker 4: You're one of those tiny little ones and only letters?
Speaker 3: Why because I was moving around a lot and I was sick of changing my address. So I've got a poo How much does that cost month? It cost me like one hundred and twenty bucks a year.
Speaker 2: And what you go down and check?
Speaker 3: You go down my little key he mail? How awful that find has been there?
Speaker 17: A WHI?
Speaker 4: What's your PO box? So people can send you for you?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're going to get some fan mail.
Speaker 2: Last time I heard someone giving out a PO box was Agro's Cardoon Connection.
Speaker 3: You want to send the Lexane Marie PO box six seven seven, Richmond three one two.
Speaker 4: Actually send you right. You get a letter from saying Clint, there's not enough room in your PO box.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm Debbie. I've attached some photos. I love listening to your news.
Speaker 3: We'll call it Clint's post office box.
Speaker 2: Can you give it out again? Let's see what we get PO.
Speaker 3: Box six seven seven Richmond three one too.
Speaker 4: Remember when I was on kids, eb was like locked bag.
Speaker 3: Locked bag was always in Crow's nest as well.
Speaker 5: We did have the week off last week, and as I told you guys, over the Christmas break, my brother and his beautiful sister in law had not his beautiful sister in law, his beautiful fiance, my sister in.
Speaker 4: Law had a little baby. And we've got a new little member of the family. CC. We call her the cutest little baby that ever lived.
Speaker 5: Yes I'm biased. So she's fourteen weeks old, cute in the cute stage. And during our week off, we went to Byron and we rented a house and I thought, you know, what it'd be nice. Why don't we invite my brother Bo and sister in law Steph and baby Siena. Now I love kids, right and I love babies and I love this kid.
Speaker 2: Do you have separate wings?
Speaker 4: We live very close to it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I almost sat on the wing on the plane though, Clint to get out of there. We had We live very close together. I get to spend a lot of time with CC. I adore her, but I always get to give her back. So first of all, we all travel together. I mean, I don't check in luggage anymore. I'm a real carry on baby. How stuff bram do parents have to carry?
Speaker 4: This has been real?
Speaker 5: Ioh, change bad and I said to put we don't have kids. I'm like, this is going to go one of two ways. I'm going to be like I want one, or I'm going to be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Not a betting man. But I would put my money on the second.
Speaker 4: So we get to the airport, they've were like sixteen bags.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, what well you've got a pram and then you have to go to oversized luggage to check inboards with the surfboards.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what are you? Anyway, we got on the plane.
Speaker 2: She was actually they put the prem in the giant plastic sleeve.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'll see in the lounge, guys. I'll take the baby through the security and you guys deal with this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's smart because then they rush you through the family. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we get on the plane.
Speaker 5: She was actually very good on the plane, but we passed her between four of us because it was like, well, you want, you want something to neat, I'll hold her now and then you can hold.
Speaker 4: So she was passed around.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like, praise be to the mummers and the dads out there that managed to travel on their own with dependence because between four of us I was.
Speaker 4: But by the time we got to.
Speaker 3: Bar It, could you use that funny little bed that comes down from.
Speaker 4: The no, because it was two hours. It wasn't like she had to sleep.
Speaker 2: We just held it a cot sorry, funny little funny little bed.
Speaker 4: Then we get there, well, she hates being in the car and we flew to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the.
Speaker 4: Sort of sorcery is getting a car seat put in a car?
Speaker 3: What on earth?
Speaker 4: I mean, they're safe, great, but how.
Speaker 2: Do you know when when we had Felix, our neighbor came out. I'll never forget it. They came out with the corona, sat on the doorstep and I was like, you ne anything. They go, no, no, no, We're just gonna watch you guys install the car seat and just like, is it a bit of a.
Speaker 3: Puzzle, mate?
Speaker 5: And then you get in the car and for the hour drive you have to listen to Miss Rebecca. Miss Rebecca is singing like for like an hour right like this is we've only just landed. We had to stop twice because it was hungry, inch need and have you change?
Speaker 4: And I was just like, this is not a holiday. Poor my decision.
Speaker 2: Do you see why I came back from Fiji early?
Speaker 4: Now this is one you've got three tell me thinking going back too much times?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just wanted the fun bit. I didn't think about the.
Speaker 4: And then you get there to the house.
Speaker 5: That's the word, the beautiful house, gorgeous tonal cream.
Speaker 4: Next minute there's beautiful colors, just beige.
Speaker 5: You know. The baby toys come out pink like colors, every like a unicorn had vomited on the place.
Speaker 4: Within five minutes. Then the kitchen where there's beautiful wine glasses all stuck up.
Speaker 3: There's fifty little bottles sterilization.
Speaker 2: The sterilizer.
Speaker 4: I thought they used one bottle, and then you got the men. They used one. Oh, they took fifteen bottles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to be ready fifteen because you know why, because you're half asleep in the middle of the night when the baby wakes up. You don't want to be cleaning one body another one in the fridge ready to go.
Speaker 5: Couldn't fit anything in the dishwasher. Not a single thing could fit the dish washer because it was full of baby things.
Speaker 2: Lauren, wait, wait till they crawl when she starts.
Speaker 5: I'm never going on holidays with them ever again. There's just no way on her. We had a lovely time and I made her.
Speaker 4: Wear these novelty little sunglasses to the beach and she looked like the.
Speaker 2: Ten second Instagram opportunity. It's worth it work experience went well, Oh.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've got weeks of content. That was the day we'd arrived. We were there for a week.
Speaker 2: I want to hear more about this because it brings me such joy.
Speaker 4: I found one way to stop her crying when she she just wanted it. She's attention seeker.
Speaker 2: Mister, as soon as you know.
Speaker 5: I couldn't stand miss Rebecca by after day one. But you're not made of stop crying, Tony Braxton. Anytime I played twenty minutes Baby Whisperer, try it, mums and dads out.
Speaker 13: There sing it?
Speaker 2: Would she stop crying? Or were you just buying this so loud that you couldn't hear the baby? Little colla little colle.
Speaker 4: Survival. You do whatever you can to survive, don't you.
Speaker 2: Like dog twisters?
Speaker 3: Jason Lawren's tongue twisted Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Okay, is there a word you cannot say?
Speaker 5: Sometimes it takes a few goes to say things like, I mean, people struggle with rses her source, what's sure?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And stuff?
Speaker 2: I found one the other day in the back of the cupboard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're always in the back of the cupboard.
Speaker 3: But it was half open. It was open, the half done.
Speaker 4: It's probably been open for eleven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's out of date.
Speaker 2: It's always out of date when it date Yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen. If there is a word you cannot say, give us a rem or get to the using in the sentence.
Speaker 5: All right, let's start with David in Oakley. Morning Dave, it's a university you go to.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Jason, Lauren, were good, mate, We're good?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Usually you're using a sentence if you can less than okay.
Speaker 9: But the word that I struggle with is that laugh tutorial?
Speaker 4: What can you put that in a sentence?
Speaker 8: I need to take some listens or cuturial too.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 9: University tutorial?
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 4: How do you say clean?
Speaker 3: Tutorial?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tutorial true tutorial tutor like a train airport west?
Speaker 3: And how are you?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How do you guys go?
Speaker 3: Excellent?
Speaker 2: Usual word in the sentence?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 10: Oh, let's go for a brunch at the.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, can we go?
Speaker 2: Don't say the word I don't know yet?
Speaker 4: Brew where beer is made?
Speaker 3: Brewery?
Speaker 4: Yeah, brewery is a hard one brewery.
Speaker 2: Also, they're not going to let you in.
Speaker 3: If I was going to say, and it's get easier when you are drunk, baby, if that was.
Speaker 10: The paskay to get into the brewery, I wouldn't get in.
Speaker 4: She's out of you to get into the brewery.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten of this tongue twisted Tuesday what word can you not say?
Speaker 5: Morning, Joe. There's a word that you can't say. Can you throw it in a sentence for.
Speaker 2: Us at seeing a woman who.
Speaker 5: Was very manipula.
Speaker 4: Saying that in an argument?
Speaker 3: It's a hard work.
Speaker 2: Manipulative, Yeah, got the manipulative?
Speaker 3: Manipulative?
Speaker 2: Oh, manipul a manipulat yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Can you say it manipulaly?
Speaker 13: Say it again?
Speaker 4: She's what.
Speaker 2: She was, A manipulent person. No, I come on to manipitative, manipulative.
Speaker 4: You're saying it worse than Joe.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Joe, you say it manipulative, manipulaly.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: We also had Eliza and Liberty from the Block in this Morning and you said they were reality stuff like your bugs, Bunny.
Speaker 3: I looked at each other.
Speaker 7: Our favorite reality.
Speaker 2: They are Liberty from that reality show Kim four to ten tongue twisted Tuesday. Can use your word in the sentence?
Speaker 6: I hope I don't get attacked by a bomble snowmen.
Speaker 3: Oh we had this before before, a bumbable snow man.
Speaker 2: I can't say it either, the abdominable, abominable.
Speaker 4: That's the one abdominal snowman. How do you say it? The abdominat bubble.
Speaker 3: How many peoplework?
Speaker 4: She doesn't want to get attacked? Buddy, what is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 4: How do you say quick.
Speaker 2: Sore? Yeah?
Speaker 3: There, you got there.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's right or wrong because I don't know how to say it. Heaven help me if I have to abominable?
Speaker 3: Yep, you got that.
Speaker 2: You know what I normally that segment we have a laugh with people.
Speaker 3: Most of the words.
Speaker 2: Today we can, I'd say as well, tell you what. Only two days into the week and already it's been a heavy news week. Of course, the tragedy that happened in Bondi on the weekend, and then last night in western Sydney another stabbing which they've now declared a terror attack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that new is just breaking this morning. That has been declared a terror event by police north of the border.
Speaker 2: It's it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just startling, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And then you know the question does come up, was that done because of the weekend? Did that motivate the deep?
Speaker 3: Oh? Boy, it's been charged.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of heaviness around. I feel like we all came in here this morning and I was flat. I just feel like there's so much heaviness and sorrow and heartache at the moment, and I know a lot of people are really feeling that. So if you are driving to work, or driving to school, or driving somewhere this morning, just and feeling that way, just look out for yourself, look out for your friends, checking on each other.
Speaker 3: I just thought the prime is to elbow tweeted in testing times Australians stand together, But is there more that.
Speaker 2: They can be doing that we can be doing one hundred percent? I don't know. It's nice, I know, but a tweet's not going to do anything. I mean, like I even brought up the question yesterday, you know, like, and I know some people have spoken like, oh, you know, do we need to raise a question of a security guard?
Speaker 3: Should they be armed in places? Should are?
Speaker 4: We certainly not the fix. I can give you the hot tip on that.
Speaker 2: But we're not even having these conversations. Like at the moment, You're exactly right, the PM's blasting out of tweet saying you know, we're thinking of everyone, we stand together. What's that going to achieve At the moment, I think they're just needs to be a plan and there needs to be.
Speaker 4: Some Yeah, well yeah, and I think we're not the leaders of the country.
Speaker 3: But what you can do not expect I mean, come on, are you sorry?
Speaker 5: All I was going to say was is we we can't change the world, but we can check in on those around us, and check in on our community and look after one another. And I think that's the best thing we can do at the moment as individual humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a bit frustrated because I'm different. I feel like I feel like that's yeah, I just feel like that's words as well. I get it. But I'm like, you know, okay, but now we've had two horrific situations in the matter of what two three days. You know, what are we going to do about?
Speaker 4: You know, I want to answer you tell me what are we going to do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I want to answers from above, not just a tweet saying let's stand together.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'm sure they're doing more than just tweeting currently trying to work out exactly what to do.
Speaker 2: My wife and I, Louis went out for dating that the other night.
Speaker 4: Where'd you go back to the caustion? Went and slip?
Speaker 3: She just hits him between the eyes sometimes and she's done it again, just there asking.
Speaker 2: The problem is people think she's joking.
Speaker 4: Thank it's a sad and it's better say you are a creature of habit.
Speaker 2: No, we went out to this awesome Italian restaurant.
Speaker 4: Not Angerson Bond.
Speaker 5: No, not the favorite that you don't do, Not the place with the me so Weig plant either done.
Speaker 2: Rowan, Yeah, Italian. It's a little It's a wine and pasta bar in High. It it's located right next to the High train station. I always screw the name of it. Of a book, call Glen Glenn. The owner is going to kill you. Ordered spaghetti Bollinas.
Speaker 4: Now he would have gone to a town with the trash and ordered to stay.
Speaker 3: He didn't, did you? No, I got lasagna. I'll get a carbonara please.
Speaker 4: Seriously, he would be a carbonara guy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: So LEU and I three kids, ten, eight and two. I got the two year old of sleep, ten year old went down. The eight year old likes to stay up a bit, and I'm like that's cool.
Speaker 4: You've got a babysitter or family babysitter.
Speaker 2: And I'm like cool, the eight year old can stay up. We're just going out we're going out living. We went out ninety minutes. It felt like we went on a two week vacation.
Speaker 4: Why did you want to go for nineteen minutes?
Speaker 2: Because it was just we had to get back to get the eight year old to sleep, wouldn't it?
Speaker 9: Was it?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 10: Nah?
Speaker 4: Let me Rage doesn't know because you paid Rage.
Speaker 3: You paid for it.
Speaker 2: You paid for it.
Speaker 3: Rock on Phil.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Louis and I had a couple of drinks.
Speaker 5: So did you put him to bed? Did you go go to bird and then go back out, or did you want to pay the baby? That's like, does a baby surely she does a minimum two hour shift?
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, yeah, I got stung for the minimum two hours. Anyway, that's that's not the issue. We get home. It's about eight thirty, right, eight year old.
Speaker 5: Goes off to bed, So you went out from seven to late thirty, and it was living, Lauren even large big boy.
Speaker 2: Now lou goes So I'm going to go to the room and get changed.
Speaker 3: Kids are sleep, get changed, get changed now.
Speaker 4: I don't put on her nourgles, right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She bed to Bras and things to get the United.
Speaker 4: Showing a tassels on Ala. You have a gatha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I said, no, don't go and get changed. Oh, let's go and have a drink out the back by the fire. Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say, all, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure if I'm not sure if I missed the queue right, And she's like okay, And I'm like, let's go at the back. We have a couple of drinks. So we're just you know, the night's just starting. No, anyway, have a couple of drinks. It's now about ten past nine. She goes, all right, I'm gonna go. I'm going to go and get changed.
Speaker 3: So I follow her.
Speaker 4: Into the bea was she wearing at the time for your date night?
Speaker 3: Just a dress?
Speaker 4: Okay, she'd gone out in a dress.
Speaker 2: So I follow her into the bedroom. It's about ten past night.
Speaker 4: What was she going to change into?
Speaker 3: Dah?
Speaker 2: But I was more focused in her changing out of something. Oh, and I've gone to make the move. And she goes, well, well, well, no, no, no, it's past the nine o'clock curfew. What she closes at nine o'clock shopping shut brother, nine o'clock, roller door comes down, go up, sorry, close and you know.
Speaker 4: What you chose to Bundy and Cox on the terrace over your life.
Speaker 3: That's what she said.
Speaker 2: She goes, I was trying to say to you before we should go to the room, but you want to go for a drink by the fire a.
Speaker 5: Bit close to the kids going to bed, though, you need an hour to make sure they are in a deep sleep.
Speaker 4: Nine o'clock scarred.
Speaker 2: She believes nine o'clock curfew is fine to say. That is why is nine the magical name.
Speaker 5: She's got business hours clinched. She's operating on business. So what time does the window open?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess at six in the morning, when the kids are up. But you've got to find an opportunity after you've gone open.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 5: So her business hours are while the children are away. Well, just like I kind of thought the shop would be open in all hours. The children are in a deep sleep.
Speaker 2: I guess the business hours are from like seven forty five and the kids are asleep to nine o'clock. But I'm sorry at nine o'clock curfew for that when I'm not allowed to do that after night.
Speaker 4: You guys have never discussed business hours. Time the shop is open and not shut. The roller door is down.
Speaker 2: Is this a thing?
Speaker 3: Does she close for lunch?
Speaker 4: And also I've got more question.
Speaker 2: She starts closed because I'll get home she needs a lunch. But I'll get home at eleven thirty and I'll be like, oh, she's gone down for his midday nap. She'll be like yep, and I'm sitting down. This is my one hour.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, but always shut for the chase.
Speaker 4: I think you really need to like look within on this one.
Speaker 2: You should go to the union.
Speaker 4: So with the roller door in jar, with the alarm on, the.
Speaker 2: Alarm was on, the roller door was down, the padlock was on. Shop is shut thirteen twenty fourteen. If anything, it looked out out of business? Thirteen twenty fourten?
Speaker 3: Is our number?
Speaker 4: Is she retiring as a shop?
Speaker 3: Is this a thing? She's going to claim the super and get out of there.
Speaker 2: With the phone lines light up? Is this a thing in relationships?
Speaker 4: A curfew for that well, not just a curfew, but opening hours.
Speaker 2: A bedroom bedroom curfew.
Speaker 4: You're opening shop open?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What time are you open for business?
Speaker 5: And the sign wint are you like seven eleven that's opened twenty four twenty exactly the year even on Christmas?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah, he just needs the customers.
Speaker 2: Whoa So I asked the question on thirteen twenty four ten. Is it normal for couples to have a curfew a time where they're no longer doing that?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were.
Speaker 5: Referring to it to the shop being shush, you know sometimes close as the sun goes down the shop is.
Speaker 2: My white touching it's ten past nine. Shops closed.
Speaker 5: Also, some people are like they work on the sun when the sun goes down. The shop open Jays nighttime only?
Speaker 3: Does the shop sometimes open in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: I've tried to jimmy my way to the shop to break and enter. Got a probar, try to break an entwer in the middle of the night, but no, I've been I've been reminded. The manager told me off.
Speaker 4: I would just like to confirm that this shop is definitely shut. Thirteen fourteen Do you have a bedroom curfew?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's your operating hours?
Speaker 4: Mandy from mural Bach Do you have a curfew?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 3: It is eight thirty and I recommenced at six am.
Speaker 6: And y eight thirty because I've had a busy day.
Speaker 2: I've done everything for everyone and.
Speaker 17: I'm nicely showered.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I want to stay that way, yeah, And.
Speaker 4: Do you have much Do you ever get pushed back?
Speaker 5: Do you ever get pushed back about your business hours? Does anyone try and break an into Sometimes?
Speaker 15: I had because he's a porcher and he's up at four No, now, no, I won't commence before.
Speaker 3: So do you get much Mandy? Do you get much custom at six am?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a butcher.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's he's like, he's up and out early, so by six he's been up for a couple of hours already.
Speaker 2: What about daylight savings? Does that come it's quiet? Well, then it's bright. Member shop is still open at nine? Like, do you stay open a little bit later because the sun's up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, the operating hoururs just shift, I think. But four am, that's that's a.
Speaker 3: No, debbie, that's keen shoppers.
Speaker 2: If you're at the door waiting for the roller door to come up, that's a honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Do you have a curfew?
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, it's me. Yeah, listen, I've been I've got bad news for the three of you. I've been married for thirty four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my roll.
Speaker 6: The door's been shut for a long time, padlock, and that padlock ain't coming off anytime, so.
Speaker 2: You don't open at all.
Speaker 4: She's got a full lea side stuck on the front.
Speaker 3: She had a closing down sale many years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right before you shut down permanently. Did you have a crazy runout sale? Ah, she's a little spicy.
Speaker 4: Was exhausted and permanently close the business?
Speaker 3: Debbie.
Speaker 2: You ever thought about dipping your toe back into the workforce reopening the business?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Debbie, you ever thought about it? You ever thought about looking for some new customers?
Speaker 6: Oh? Well yeah, after thirty four years of marriage. Sometimes No, not this week.
Speaker 3: No, you enjoy your retirement, Debb. Just to be careful.
Speaker 2: You don't want your shop was going somewhere else.
Speaker 4: I loved how Debbie answer the phon as well. Guys, it's me Debbie. Hey deb we met before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I rang about selling my dog sell Bell.
Speaker 4: Remember she's the crazy lady that talks to her dog.
Speaker 3: Oh you're crazy, crazy.
Speaker 13: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Deb's always close to nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Tell the dog.
Speaker 2: We said, Hi, deb I will love you.
Speaker 4: Speak you soon by Debbie. Guys, it's Debbie.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You've got to be careful your shop to start going somewhere else, you know, windows Well, if your business is fully closed, are.
Speaker 4: You thinking about straining?
Speaker 2: No, God, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: You just said your customers will go somewhere else where?
Speaker 7: Are you off to?
Speaker 2: I am saying in the world of Debbie right where she does not open the business at all, right.
Speaker 4: Not in your world, you know, not in your world.
Speaker 3: A good discount out there there is retailer.
Speaker 4: A discount, some business like a great discount.
Speaker 2: What about those entrances where they're not out on the front, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: There might be a secret, little secret entrance.
Speaker 2: At the back.
Speaker 3: That's that's got warning.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with us?
Speaker 2: Get in there anyway I can, Lauren.
Speaker 5: They feeling good over one hundred Jason Lauren Boo on socials
Speaker 10: H