Speaker 1: He goes open and honest with people. Your date.
Speaker 2: Hmm, yes, largely, I mean yeah, no, no, no, I'm not a good lie and all surely. Yeah, I mean a little white live very now and then.
Speaker 1: It's fine, she's sitting on something. Quint American. You got a hidden family out there with her.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know about them too. No, yes, I mean I'm far more honest with my partner than you are.
Speaker 3: Yes, you said, yes, yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm honest. But a little white lie every now and then won't kill anyone.
Speaker 1: Right, what are we sitting on?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Seems like she's hiding something.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if I was hiding something major, do you really think I'd be announcing it on the radio show to you right now?
Speaker 1: You are? You're not you? You are?
Speaker 2: I was lying to poll because I threw a surprise party and I told many lies in the last two weeks, and I wasn't good at.
Speaker 3: It, but it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Seems flustered to me.
Speaker 3: I'm not flustered, but I could start telling some of the lies.
Speaker 4: That you anyway, moving on to this news story, please.
Speaker 3: Don't turn my microphone down. We have one rule in this studio.
Speaker 1: Have each other's back.
Speaker 5: This guy's marriage has fallen apart, made headlines in the news. You might have caught it. Relationship ended abruptly when he discovered she had debt that she was accumulating and keeping it on the quiet.
Speaker 3: I think this happens all the time.
Speaker 5: Twenty five thousand dollars in credit cards, Ouch kept it on the quiet.
Speaker 3: Ouch.
Speaker 5: He found out well, and he left her well. I think that was the that was the starting point. There are other issues, right, but she'd lied about the cost of purchases, and then.
Speaker 3: What was she buying.
Speaker 5: Twenty five grand I guess she was just buying luxury product stuff he wouldn't even really recognize because.
Speaker 2: It is easy to get into debt, and there's a lot of people in debt, and there's a lot of people dealing with debt right now.
Speaker 1: I knew a guy.
Speaker 2: It's just life debt sometimes, and it is the worst feeling in the world when you owe money and you just feel like you can't get on top of it.
Speaker 3: But if you are listening to this theories hell out.
Speaker 5: There, yeah there is I knew a guy who ran up quite the hefty bill. I think over fifty thousand dollars on gambling.
Speaker 1: Oh, he just got married.
Speaker 5: He yep, lost his job but didn't tell his wife, so she would drop him off at work on the way to her work each morning. What and then he would go to the pub and gamble during the day and then be back out in front of his work when she picked him up on the way home.
Speaker 4: So he kept all from it.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, Yeah, how did she find out?
Speaker 5: It came out a couple of months after they got married and she ended up getting into an oult.
Speaker 3: Oh she didn't support him, no, what it.
Speaker 4: Was like, I mean, if that's the start of the marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he's a real problem.
Speaker 4: I know, But if that's the start of the marriage, like, wouldn't you sit there?
Speaker 3: An't Obviously that's an issue.
Speaker 5: But I think it was the lying and him getting dropped outside work and stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Like that's quite a lab you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Imagine if you ran into a past work mate, Lauren, what are you doing here? Didn't they flick you months ago?
Speaker 3: Imagine the whole he was about a year ago. I didn't lie about that. I was I ain't ever going.
Speaker 5: Back thirteen twenty four ten Hidden Debt or Little you know what doesn't have to be like hundreds of thousands of dollars? Is there little expenses that the partner doesn't know about, well, handbag collection.
Speaker 1: No one needs to know.
Speaker 3: About a little side bank account, Jason, Well.
Speaker 4: Like a couple of pineapples in the bedside table.
Speaker 5: Draw exactly that in the mattress. I love how old people still keep money in like mattresses. Yeah, did I know that I don't trust the banks, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I don't trust the banks. I love that I don't trust the.
Speaker 1: Banks thirteen twenty something.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't trust the banks.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number? Are you hiding debt? Or were you dating someone who has? I dated a girl who the police came around that to dig up per front lawn of the rental property because there was money hidden in the front lawn from the previous tenants.
Speaker 3: Oh it wasn't her, No, that's the opposite. By the way, Bengo did get to keep it.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't get to keep it. Wasn't fine as keepers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how much was there off?
Speaker 1: A bit?
Speaker 3: Was it? Was it crime money?
Speaker 2: I think it was an aughty money, dirty money, dirty money?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. We are talking hidden debts this morning. Give us a call on nover. You're listening to number one hundred. Y're on the air, which Lauren clint here as well, and so is Nicky in Kilmore. We are talking hidden debts in relationships.
Speaker 3: Hello, Nicky, Hello, are you hiding a secret?
Speaker 1: No, my girlfriend's husband was hiding one hundred thousand dollars death.
Speaker 2: Dear.
Speaker 3: How did she find out?
Speaker 1: He only told her after they got married and had their honeymoon. He told her on the honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Pretty much, No milky way out of the minibar for you, just before you ordered the other cocktail, because that's quite expending.
Speaker 3: Or did she stick by him?
Speaker 1: She did, but she made him sell everything that he bought.
Speaker 3: To be able to pay. Was he buying dumb things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thought he was.
Speaker 3: He thought he was wrong.
Speaker 2: He thought he was a DJ, so he bought decks pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time to sell the he's got the smoke machine, the lights, give.
Speaker 3: The back, give the disco ball back.
Speaker 1: You're not caravan, arris bro.
Speaker 3: No, give the lasers back.
Speaker 5: Managing go around for drinks at their place though, water set up the smoke machine.
Speaker 2: What are you DJing for Gary, just our friends for dinner, smoke smoke machines in.
Speaker 3: Houses and not a good idea. I went to a party with the smoke machine. There was a big button on the DJ thing saying do not.
Speaker 2: Push, and I pushed it and was so long too.
Speaker 3: I was like, and that runs.
Speaker 2: All the ProArms went off and they were like close the kitchen doors or the sprinklers will turn on.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, we just we're just make mache for one of the kids parties.
Speaker 4: They're all going to bloody die them was all these kids.
Speaker 2: Coughing, not good, honey. One hundred thousand dollars worth of DJ equipment.
Speaker 3: That's like a Fisher set up?
Speaker 1: Do you want your party back? You just want to?
Speaker 3: Is that how much it costs to be a DJ? On hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, when you got to set.
Speaker 3: Up, like doing some serious gigs, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: In Craigie bag good morning.
Speaker 2: And I wonder just told him that honeymoon he did a set?
Speaker 3: Did DJ set up?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's your story?
Speaker 4: So basically, my dad was a gambler and my mom only found.
Speaker 2: Out for what we know eight years later, which was the family down for the story shot.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Gambling is it's it's a horrific addiction and people getting real strife with it.
Speaker 1: How much was.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, quite a few hundred hours.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: That gambling is.
Speaker 2: It's a real problem and it actually does break up familiesn't it it. Gambler's help is available if you need it. By the way, it's a real problem.
Speaker 5: That was the thing that really used to break my heart down at the Bars club, seeing all the oldies lined up waiting and getting in on the poking machine.
Speaker 2: But there's that's a little tip on my name. Mavis used to love the Pokeys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get her off, that's your inheritance stuff.
Speaker 3: Nay, she loved it.
Speaker 4: No, let's just been treasure more savings, grandmar.
Speaker 5: What do they call it, NaN's Nintendo, haven't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the NaN's Love. She'd be on the twenty cent machine.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being I don't think she's doing Super Mario.
Speaker 2: No, she's doing the Dolphin Journey.
Speaker 1: It's always the Pyramids.
Speaker 5: They go off and then they get their little signs out reserve
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,