Speaker 1: Let her cooking Jack Chrissy's cliche. So amazing that two guests that didn't really even go to the Grammy ceremony have absolutely dominated the headlines. Of course, I'm speaking of Kanye West and Biancherson. Sorry. Part of he always wants to say bianco Chin sorry, because I've been to Italy now and I know that they often pronounce the sea is.
Speaker 2: I said it yesterday's one of your boogie like that goal.
Speaker 1: So she appeared naked essentially on the red carpet. Everybody's talking about it. Lip readers were there. They have studied the footage. It was good footage too.
Speaker 3: It was great footage, and I said yesterday, and I still stand by it.
Speaker 2: It's an unpopular opinion. I think she kind of pulled it off.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I know that that's weird. It feels like at once disrespectful, but if you're wired like they are, they love the attention. I don't understand and that, but some people do love the attention. This is the best way to do it. And I'm sure that they would argue, we're artists. This is how we go, Yeah, this is how we present our art. Her work is absolutely her body is a work of up, particularly her busy.
Speaker 2: Her work too, there has been a bit of that.
Speaker 1: She had a bit of work as well. Yes, she has buies magical to fight gravity. They're like the girls from Wicked.
Speaker 2: I'm told their natural.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, they are natural. They are natural, but they I mean, they're not going to look like that in twenty years. But enjoy them while you can. Now, this is the footage of Kanye talking her through what to do next. You can hear the cameras clicking.
Speaker 2: He's talking to her, yeah, and she.
Speaker 1: Is listening, like absolutely concentrating on what he's saying. And what he was saying was you're making a scene now, and then Bianca nods her head. Look, it's saying here the Australian model nods her head. Isn't she an architect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what she is, like.
Speaker 1: A fashion designer, professional, she's an architecture. And then he says, make a scene. I'll say it'll make so much sense, and she's just like eyes fixed on him, nodding her head. I mean, it's creepy as heck.
Speaker 2: And then he says, drop it behind you and then turn I got you, and then she.
Speaker 1: Drops her fur coat and bang, attack of the buzzies, Attack of the busies. She looks exactly like Kim she does. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Kim, I love that. Now get to see what she was doing, Yeah, cross.
Speaker 1: Down across town. She was just taking her elders daughter North Nori. Do I still call her Noriri?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Over to a screening of Wicked.
Speaker 2: I do love that she has gone.
Speaker 3: Also, I noticed in the photo she's head to toe black, fully clothed. It's like the universe was on her side that she was going to make a point. But she's not showing any skin at the moment.
Speaker 1: That is actually very true. But look at the get up that North's got on. Wow, she really She's got like two bits of yetty roadkill on her on her feet. Good on it. Excuse me? Can we please have a moment's silence for the saddest story to come out of the Grammys, Billy Eilish. She was nominated. This is her live performance Wicked to Get and I know that you're really hurting Flora in particular, Jack, because she's your girl.
Speaker 2: I really think she was snubbed.
Speaker 3: This was her most successful album, but like this is statistics. It was also just it was her best album. Birds of a Feather was the most streamed song on Spotify in twenty twenty four. How out of seven categories that she was nominated in, how did she not win one? That just feels wrong. Cowboy Carter Swanee was the least streamed album out of the category. The Tortured Poets Department was the most streamed. Billy was in at second. I just think Billy should have.
Speaker 1: Won that category, and I think she was holding out hope until the very last minute. And then when Beyonce was announced, she was up there getting her reward. Billy was just in the crowd, silently.
Speaker 3: Weeping, trying not to break down.
Speaker 1: It hurts my heart to see her so upset.
Speaker 3: And then I like Record of the Year to Kendrick Lamar, like, no, Birds of a Feather should have won.
Speaker 1: It's really sad. Oh well, you can't win them all. And in that case, Billy, you can't win any.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's go clicking for the last time.
Speaker 4: If he has clickfait, then Yo Play has cash prizes, just yo Play. But he's a chance to win promo wins much five season season fly win dot com toda, Oh yeah clean.
Speaker 1: He's done it a gown sorry. Drake has been gearing up for his Perth shows for about two years now, and he's been enjoying so much food in Melbourne. And I've just realized he's spent all his time at Crown Casino in Melbourne gambling and whatever. Guess where he would be? Oh here, right in front of me. Perth's got a big crown too, a new fresh crown, right, So he's just going to do the same things again, No boo, yep. Maybe he'll win seven hundred grand, maybe like he did in Melbourne. What about the hundred million dollar tatslot? I don't think this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that this Thursday?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna? Are you gonna get a ticket? I'm going to What do you need money for?
Speaker 2: So stupid? Who needs money in his credit cards?
Speaker 1: It's not like your credit couvert. Drake's dad is he accompanying him here? I meant to ask that footage I've seen is it here? No?
Speaker 2: I think Drake's dad. I think that footage is from.
Speaker 1: La Because sometimes these big artists, they travel with their whole family. Otherwise I don't see them for years, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't think. I don't think Drake takes his parents on his tours. I think, yeah, I think what he gets up to is probably not mom and dad friendly.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that is true.
Speaker 2: As we know.
Speaker 1: The Grammys were yesterday and Kendrick Lamar's distrack.
Speaker 2: Like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Ain't you tired trying to strike a chord?
Speaker 2: And it's probably a minor.
Speaker 1: Every time I say dis track, I even make myself cringe like an old, middle aged white woman saying the words dis track.
Speaker 2: You sound like a cool mom when you say yeah, no.
Speaker 1: That is not cool anyway, he was asked. Drake's dad was asked about this dis track and how he felt about Kendrick Lamar winning so many Grammies for it, and he's what he said, gotta.
Speaker 6: Ask, what do you think about Kendrick Lamar not like us getting Record of the Year.
Speaker 5: I don't care nothing about that ship.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: All the best of them, man, Okay, cool, don't I don't do that?
Speaker 5: Bulls?
Speaker 1: Then he's not into it. Good on your Drake's dad.
Speaker 2: He looks like a really nice dude, he looks cool.
Speaker 1: I mean I love a man that wears floral and sequins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a real look, isn't it. And Swanny he's matched his glasses. I mean they're probably from Specsators, the red glasses with the outfit.
Speaker 2: He is a cool He was at the Grammys, of course he was.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't be wrapping his son, who was obviously eating steak with three different types of creamy sauces here in Australia. Let's move on to you know, I was saying yesterday the iPhone gave me a little snippet of what I was doing six years ago. And of course the Grammys have been around for a million years. This is this is a category from the nineteen eighty six Grammy Awards. The announcers was Sheena Easton. You have you heard of her? Or she's surprisingly scott and you think she's either English or American, but she's definitely Scottish. And she sang map bebit the mind, Oh yeah yeah. And she also did a Bond song I think called for Your Eyes Only. Wow, And that was a great song. It was back when, you know, I mean, Bond songs now are really like cutting in but I quite like Sheena Easton's version nineteen eighty one My God anyway. And the other guy that was presenting the awards in this is the great fully made up like a Woman, Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran have a listen to the legendary songwriters in this Best Song category at the Grammy Awards nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 6: And the nominees are Oh Boy the Summer, John Manley tune, every Time You Go Away, Darryl Hall songwriter.
Speaker 1: Now that's interesting because Paul Young sang that song no no gram.
Speaker 6: Oh John songwriter, money for Nothing Soter and.
Speaker 1: Over there in the crowd sting of hot as heck.
Speaker 5: And this one and where are the World Michael Jackson and Jackson Richie won the award and went up and waxed lyrical about it.
Speaker 2: But what a category, Swanny.
Speaker 3: That just sounds like working with you every day hearing those songs. Song is so lucky.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Dore you