Speaker 1: Well, hello, this week, we didn't do one.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was feeling the best.
Speaker 3: You're a bit crooked.
Speaker 4: Wow did you take those Armor Force I gave you? Have you not done it yet?
Speaker 2: It's been a busy show. We had Frankie three three eight day.
Speaker 4: Day We did, but it's now nine to thirty.
Speaker 2: They are massive tablets.
Speaker 4: Have I double drop? I take two? Take two?
Speaker 2: You crook girl?
Speaker 5: Hello Maciekrankie three.
Speaker 4: A day day day?
Speaker 6: Jack me out. I'm ready for the weekend. He's amazing.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that fun? It was just fun? Friday we had fun.
Speaker 5: I don't know how if everyone else enjoyed it listening to it, but you couldn't not have fun with a smile like.
Speaker 6: That, right, Honestly, what a.
Speaker 2: Guy and what a man needs more?
Speaker 1: Frankie his wife.
Speaker 7: Was just beautiful as well, like them as a duo, Like what more could you want?
Speaker 1: However, she doesn't Rader.
Speaker 5: Say he's winged door week about being sick and hasn't done anything about it until nine.
Speaker 4: Thirty on Friday, so he should come good for the weekend.
Speaker 6: Surely you've had armor force before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're just so big. I have a tiny little mouth.
Speaker 4: You talk a lot from man with a tiny little.
Speaker 2: Mouth, little mouth, big words.
Speaker 4: Big attitude.
Speaker 5: Hello Brady, and you get some other people in here today this podcast because I am busting and I'm just buying time until everyone joins.
Speaker 4: So fair Mace, Oh here they come?
Speaker 2: Are you on me? A quiet weekend?
Speaker 6: I am? And I had a quiet weekend last weekend. Guys, you'd be really proud of me.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 2: You did did have a private weekend.
Speaker 7: I had a really quiet weekend. Quiet weekend coming. I got to work this Saturday.
Speaker 2: And then when you say work Saturday, is.
Speaker 7: That at the club at the club, Yeah, well I took a month off and then I've taken April off as well.
Speaker 6: But they just needed me this weekend.
Speaker 1: When sperado, when you're at the club, you don't drink or anything. No, you're pretty good. That actually keeps SHI contained. Yeah, but seeing people actually don't never see people trolleyed and off their face? Does there any encourage you?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know how you're telling, you know the story you're talking about today? People fall over? How many people for electric It makes my night.
Speaker 7: I wait for it when they come down the stairs.
Speaker 4: A danger.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever really been injured.
Speaker 7: Yeah, falling up mate, up the stairs is more common.
Speaker 6: People just tumble and then like you're so embarrassed.
Speaker 7: So people just get up straight away and walk out.
Speaker 3: Because down the middle for us elderly, it's shapes because it's like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's the most from.
Speaker 2: The electric chair that attaches to the railing, and you.
Speaker 3: Can call it the electric chair.
Speaker 5: Do you know people deserve the electric gen Z is going to have a big one tonight.
Speaker 8: I'm going to John Summit.
Speaker 3: Can we just appreciate gen Z's whustle right now? Stage John the details.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who John. Somebody is like a John Dollar.
Speaker 3: He's basically like the American dom Dollar.
Speaker 6: John like a duo, a huge duo.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I found uh John Summit.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 8: I found a TikTok the other day and I was like everyone was asking how to get like behind the decks, like in the behind the booth.
Speaker 2: Based VI, Yeah, you want to be in the booth. What are you going to do in the booth?
Speaker 6: Go crazy dance? Where's anyway?
Speaker 8: So I messaged I hustled anyway. The TikTok was like message his team like his photographer anyway, So message the photographer, and she replied to.
Speaker 5: Me sunglasses from Subie.
Speaker 4: You could wear these.
Speaker 5: Speedies sign behind please they're actually sick, she replied, but can you read it?
Speaker 3: You're kidding right, workout? So John, just say where. You messaged the photographer.
Speaker 5: On instagraming with the big fat the head Jase.
Speaker 6: Message gram and then I learned this from Jizzy.
Speaker 4: You also message like sorry, he's just putting the glasses on. He looks like day Edwards.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 6: Can I please wear them tonight? Oh my god, look at me. Oh no, you're.
Speaker 4: Not cool enough to wear Subie.
Speaker 5: Can you give them to gen Z or Macy or one of the hot girls? I'm right here last they're not for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Actually met you.
Speaker 4: Wear them at night?
Speaker 8: Because I was just like, I messaged her really nicely, and I messaged like hey, like we're a Vibe huge fans whatever.
Speaker 4: Net message from like my Instagram are your private page? Yeah, DM, I's not going to help you because we're elderly anyways. Want territory in her bio.
Speaker 8: She has like her email like to her website.
Speaker 5: I think she's going to be happy that you're telling this story, but I don't know it's HINDI.
Speaker 3: Or into dam website email and website contact for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's what I did, She goes.
Speaker 8: She replies, girl, email website NDM.
Speaker 4: There's no backstage, as if she's annoyed that she's.
Speaker 8: Okay, no worries. So I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. Just super keen, Like I just saw people were back like behind the booth in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Like maybe they're his friend Just.
Speaker 8: No, they were like my age anyway, she replies back, just then there's no backstage.
Speaker 6: Wait, who's the promoter entitled group?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know the untitled group guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but maybe maybe your excessive messaging might have put you on the do not the whostle some people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And they're like, of course, come in.
Speaker 3: And she was just like because as we all know, if there was a backstage where you're going to invite fifty people to be dancing behind the DJ booth, you want the people who are most keen.
Speaker 8: And John says all the time and like all of his friends and like fans are like, you need to message his team to like show that you're keen to.
Speaker 6: Get backstage out of town? Are you fucking key?
Speaker 2: Bra?
Speaker 1: You reason I'll get there. Maybe maybe I'll go backstairs.
Speaker 6: John Steel, that's to get a bloody and share up down Electric.
Speaker 3: I think we should really get the ball rolling on the electric chair.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think that's so strong, the electric Jason want to.
Speaker 1: Book the electric chair. I'm twenty minutes.
Speaker 8: Out booking for him.
Speaker 1: If you're going to go online to do a booking forum for a club, you deserve the electric chair.
Speaker 6: It's actually quite funny, it is.
Speaker 2: I think you should picture. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 6: Should we call them and picture your boss? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hang on, we started.
Speaker 3: We could start a hang on the show where we get people who go to Electric friends of the show who we know like to party there, like the Wizard, et cetera.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should tell people when you go to Electrics they should be private.
Speaker 2: Electric chair. I don't know if it's been there. Do you ever lift it all there? Macon?
Speaker 6: We do not.
Speaker 4: I always say to them, get excuse me, I'll be back.
Speaker 2: There's a lighting dock lift. There has to be.
Speaker 7: No so when people come through, people come through in a wheelchair, like, we'll let them up. They like, we carry their wheelchairs up and then we just carry.
Speaker 6: Them up and then they does that happen a lot? Uh, yeah, it happens probably more often than you think it does.
Speaker 7: But because I said to them, I was like, if they come down and tumble down the stairs and say.
Speaker 6: Break a leg, because like people do some damage coming down.
Speaker 7: And I say to them, I was like, you know, are we liable for that because you know they're in our venue. And they said no, they made the decision to get up the stairs. It's their decision. And if they come down and break a leg, well that's just.
Speaker 1: I find it weird that there's no lift to get all the booze, and like the supply the service.
Speaker 2: Lift, there'd a service lift.
Speaker 3: You can't put it an they but there'd be a service lift.
Speaker 7: No, So what they do is they get ten people and they put them up the stairs and then they passed.
Speaker 6: Them all up. No, I'm taking the pits. I don't know. There must be one at the back probably, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we'd like to use the service.
Speaker 6: Celebrating service elevator. Mate, you can stay home in a place at home.
Speaker 3: And there was regulars who come in on the Friday night and one of their mates was in a wheelchair and They wouldn't get him out of the wheelchair, carry the chair, carry the guy. They would just lift him up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brodie, has the Rolling Pharmacy ever come to electric?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 9: I'm well versed on this topic. One of our dear friends is the Rolling Pharmacy. You know we he has been to electric, he's been from Revolve of Life and never go back Greg him because he promised us, and he promised the bounces.
Speaker 1: I've just shown Maystugg a fat of an electric chair on a stairwell, but can you I've had a great night, thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Rolling Karmas's band from Revolver for Life. Because he promised the bouncers and we had to promise that we would help him down. And then he got very late in the evening and we said no, no, sorry, we're leaving. It's like six am. And at about eleven am the following day he was still there. And then when he went to leave, there's about seventy five stairs before you get down, and he started pulling on the legs of people like can you please carry me down? And it was it was a big oh.
Speaker 3: So there was no one there to take him.
Speaker 2: Down take them down?
Speaker 3: There supposed to be the persson who takes them down.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, And no one at eleven am is in the state to be carrying our great nat the rolling Fast. He's been to Electric two.
Speaker 1: From you literally just missed the story because I'm sure that.
Speaker 9: We left and we were the ones that promised carry him down six a m. And at eleven am or something, he's still there. And then he rolls and he's like, if I roll, it's going to be a catastrophe. And then he's asking people, can you please carry me down? And these people have been.
Speaker 2: There for a day and you don't want Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, So then there's a big kerfuffle and then there was people trying to get out and they couldn't get out because the farms is at the top of the stairs. It was a big, full life.
Speaker 2: It must have been quite.
Speaker 3: It was quite to go to even REVS.
Speaker 7: Is the stairs at REVS are a lot worse than the stairs at Electric.
Speaker 1: Why do we start building these clubs on the ground.
Speaker 9: But he for most for the most part, clubs will say yeah, you can come in, like if you carry him, carry him all?
Speaker 6: You know what the rolling pharmacy got me.
Speaker 7: He came to the house party and the place was that packed, and you'd look out to see if there was a pocket of space on the dance and you'd be like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, there, let's get there. And then you walk over there he is down there, there was, mate, he was on fire.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to meet him.
Speaker 6: He's an absolute Can.
Speaker 2: You tell him where fans?
Speaker 3: What's below electric the night scene?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, So the Diddler is going to be your friend. The Diddler is going to be a gathering.
Speaker 2: Taurus. So is he coming out with us?
Speaker 9: We will be seeing the Diddler probably. And I'm from Adelaide as make saying I both are. I've got some other from Adelaide.
Speaker 3: From Pigs. I mate, you had no idea either, just because they're grubby, that's you makes sense character there you go.
Speaker 9: But yeah, and the Great Goldie might even and Goldie is a gold is a good time. If we get ahold of the Goldie, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be nasty. I don't want to be nasty.
Speaker 7: Be coming tow Adelaide, which is where all my mates are, so it's going to get real nasty real quick.
Speaker 2: But the diddles on our what.
Speaker 1: I think I think anyone would I think anyone wouldst should be on a.
Speaker 3: No, we're going to be on the news next week. We're going to be on the news the week after next for causing a seeds.
Speaker 2: On the news, go home.
Speaker 9: On the phone, egs a good news, egg eggs A good man eggs short for what agle, don't worry eggs A good man?
Speaker 1: Can I just sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Hello bro hang hang you gotta go through the desk talking through the desk. Yeah, we got chat, yeah, yeah, just just I'd love that. Just a half though, please with some nice butter, just honestly, just a taste test.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Loen, thank you. Do you know what can I just say to me about GATHERT.
Speaker 5: Go for it?
Speaker 7: No first night fever, No no, no, no, we can't on Thursday night because like we're doing the show Friday.
Speaker 2: Let's just get the show out of the way, because the show was a punished last.
Speaker 7: Year because we yes, we only had one night last year, didn't correct, we only had one night. And also we're going to be in the Pepsi Collective on Friday, like it's just going to be a shmood.
Speaker 1: And it's also doing a pub lunch with everyone doing a pub lunch with I think we're gonna probably start the pub lunch and just carry through.
Speaker 7: Well, we did have this conversation yesterday. We're working through the logistics. We'll talk you through it, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Yeah, pay days after the trip.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh so putting a few dollars in your yard now every day.
Speaker 6: Credit.
Speaker 2: God, I'm gonna have to go down the cols and buy bread and milk a lot this week.
Speaker 6: Get some two minute noodles, dark, Daddy, good.
Speaker 2: I'm going on a trip.
Speaker 5: Some money, please.
Speaker 1: My kids better not fucking do that when they're out there. Of course, if you're rich, no, not rich, I'll be going. Daddy coming on the trip.
Speaker 3: I'll give him money if I can come.
Speaker 1: All right, we must go, Okay, we must guys, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: That's