Speaker 1: I get a team. It's the You Project. It's Patrick and Tiffany and I'll be in the background here. My name is Craig. Welcome to the show. Let's start with forty two years and one day, shall we Birthday? Yesterday? Birthday girl, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's me. It's my favorite daily d Do you know what because I get a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday sung to me by the great Man, and I'd just wake up looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Isn't that sweet? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I sing happy but well always into the message bank. And you know, I think a good rendition of happy Birthday is nice or a terrible one in my case, but nonetheless.
Speaker 3: It's a nice gesture, isn't it. Hey, Craig. You know my friends who live in Hampton, my dear friends.
Speaker 4: Quite often they will collectively get together and all sing happy birthday to me and leave a message on my phone.
Speaker 1: That's likely, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I sing to my mum, Happy birthday. To my dad, I sing happy anniversary on May twenty six, which is coming up very soon. There's a lot of birthdays. I know a lot of people whose birthday is in May. A lot, So I wonder what what is that? When does that mean people were being frisky? What month? So it's the fifth I knew that.
Speaker 3: When were they shagging?
Speaker 1: When were they routing? Let's get let's does that make it about September the year before or something.
Speaker 2: Bit of spring shenanigans springing into action.
Speaker 4: I feel like I need to introduce my a different one of the topics for today. I was going to talk about it later in the show, but for our friends in the US, there's a real problem with tariffs that people haven't really focused on as much, and it's quite a concern because should people be panic buying vibrators right now? There's a real well because most vibrators are made in China, and so there's actually real concern out there that you know, your favorite companion toy, if you don't have them, to have nofully looking for children, you might need to jump in and make a panic by I know what.
Speaker 2: I'll be asking for on my next birthday, then.
Speaker 5: Good gracious going up in pride.
Speaker 1: I don't know that everyone's worried about it. I think that might be overstating it. I was going to say that people still use those I really haven't thought about that problem.
Speaker 4: There are smart ones now, people who go away from their partners, you can internet connect them. The Internet of things has just to open up the whole world of online sex.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, you might need to without without going into terrortory, who we shouldn't, You might need to unpack that there are partner ones now what does that mean? Patrick?
Speaker 4: There are smart devices that you can so I can I can turn on my lights when I'm away, I can turn their condition to when I'm away from home. So if you have a partner who has a smart device, you could potentially engage in pleasure, mutual pleasuring.
Speaker 2: They hold the butt, perhaps they hold the butt?
Speaker 1: How do you know about this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't have a significant other to play those games.
Speaker 3: Why you know?
Speaker 1: You know how you're straight and Patrick's not?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe disappointment, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Well? I definitely think one of you should jump the fence anyway. I mean imagine if you went Patrick, I'm straight except for Tiff. Yeah, I mean sorry, I'm sorry, I'm gay for Tip and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: You guys could have like a wild card where you just go look. Generally speaking, we would be the best.
Speaker 4: I think we could do everything together and hang out because we're pretty good buds and I reckon we would get on super super well, don't you reckon.
Speaker 2: Tiff, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Our dogs like each other. That's one of the most important thing.
Speaker 2: You just reminded me of a weird dream. I literally woke up to this morning and just remembered. I won't mention the name, but it was it was someone they've been on my show, which gives nothing away because there's been nine hundred episodes, but they rang me, not in my sleep and not for real, but in my dream they rang me and we were talking and chatting, and then they said it was a bloke and he said I'm in love with a man now and I was like oh. And then at some point I woke up, so I don't get the full story, but so random.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do that? And you're just like, fuck, I've got to go back to sleep to find out who it.
Speaker 2: Is, always bringing him and going are you Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the weirdest dreams I ever remember having as a kid is I was in the middle of a conversation with someone and then I got woken up and then went back to sleep.
Speaker 3: And resumed the conversation in my dream.
Speaker 2: I love dreams. I love them so much.
Speaker 4: Perhaps you did an episode recently on Lucid Dreaming. I saw it and thought, I got to listen to that one. So because I'm fascinated with the concept of lucid dreaming, Well you did do it topically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually an older app that we put up because I was interstate this, so we we did a little bit of a revisiting. But yeah, he was really good. He was really good. So if you want to, I'm really fascinated with that. Like I think there's an oh no, we've kind of said this a bit. There's so much that we don't understand about the mind and the brain and consciousness and unconsciousness and the you know, the other day I was I was going down that rabbit hole of you know how people have said many times, we have seventy thousand thoughts a day. Right, Have you ever heard that figure, either of you? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's a very common, but bullshit number. That's weird out. So if you had seventy thousand thoughts a day, it would mean that basically, in a twenty four hour day, you have to have about one new original thought every second, which clearly I mean and sometimes I don't have four thoughts in an hour, right, so as if I'm having fucking one thought every second, and so the perhaps the more reliable number, and again it's it varies wildly, like but it's somewhere maybe around six thousand. There's research that says it's that, but even that, and then I was thinking, yeah, yeah, I was thinking, I wonder if like what we're when we're dreaming, is that thinking? Like, is that does that counter's thoughts?
Speaker 2: And the definition of a thought? Which sounds like a dumb question, but what's the definition? Because then how are they getting the number or measuring well?
Speaker 1: Because when so the way that they do it is there's a when you put I think it's an MRI when you're when you're looking at the brain. You know, under certain conditions, when people have a thought, there's a change in brain activity and that correlates with a thought, so they look at the Again, I'm not a neuroscientist, I'm a more in the psych space, but my understanding is that there's a visible kind of response in brain activity when people have a thought. So obviously they can't track thoughts per se, but they can track the physiological representation of thoughts. But I still think six thousand is too many. I think that's bullshit.
Speaker 3: But that's you know, a staggering number those and in a day.
Speaker 4: But getting at old sleeping, but I mean, there's a lucid Dreaming is one of the topics that I've always been fascinated by. But also when we go to sleep, we know how important sleep is to cleaning out our brain, but we also know that when we dream sometimes it's our subconscious mind working on problems as well. I mean, I had a friend contact me who's an author, and his publisher had designed a book cover for him and he hated it. He didn't like the cover, and he kept going back to them and the designer and it was doing in front and so out of desperation he contacted me and said, look, these are the concepts that I've been thinking about, but they just can't get the design right. And I said, okay, look I might have a look at it tomorrow. That was a late night thing. Went to sleep, woke up about four am. The entire cover was in my mind, the finished cover was there. I got out of bed, I took down some notes and that was it. That was the entire book cover. So I didn't do any work at all. Most subconscious did all that. But I could visualize that I knew what I wanted it to look like, and that it was a matter of just putting it all together graphically when I had the opportunity, and that ended up being the book cover. But I didn't do any conscious work. It was all subconscious.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. But you think about even in dreams, when you are when you're dreaming something which is an alternate reality of course. Like let's say you're walking down a street and you in this dream and in this dream you feel like you're in danger. Well, even in the dream, you're still solving problems. You're thinking, Fuck, maybe I better cross the street, or what if this? What if? Like it is funny, your brain is still working, like your brain's never not working, and it is thinking, but it's a different kind of thinking. And I wonder, I wonder when you're in that, Yeah, I wonder if you're still getting the same level of recovery Patrick, when you're when you're designing books in your sleep versus book covers. I wonder if you get up. You're like, I'm fucked. Why am I so fucked? I slept well, I was fixing this motherfucker's book. That's why I'm so tired.
Speaker 3: That's such a good question. Yeah, charged more, I wonder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a really fascinating thought, because you know, it's the level of sleep you're getting too, whether it's rem sleep in terms of what your brain is doing to to kind of clean itself out.
Speaker 3: I'm fascinated by it.
Speaker 4: I'd love to sit down and have a long conversation with a dream expert, because I reckon if I could recall my dreams, I would wholy hollywoodize them, because I do.
Speaker 3: I have the most of them. I did Parkour the other night.
Speaker 4: In my dreams, I was running around, I was doing all this action stuff. I was jumping off buildings and it was awesome. We could play it back.
Speaker 1: Have you ever in a dream been like with someone and the level of familiarity that you have with them. In the dream, it's like, oh yeah, and you're talking with this person, hanging out with this person, and it's all very comfortable and normal and familiar. Then you wake up and you're like, I don't even fucking hardly know that person. Like in the dream, you have this relationship that you don't have in real life, and it seems very comfortable and normal. I remember nothing untoward happened. But recently I had a dream with one of my friends. His wife was in it, and we were having coffee and talking and it's not like I don't like her, but we don't know each other. And I mean, we know each other to say hello, but that enough happened. It wasn't sexual or romantic, but we're in this situation together and it was like, Oh, this is what we do. We hang out and we talk and we're talking about all this stuff. And then I woke up. I'm like, I don't even know her. Why is she in my dream? And why are we such good friends in the dream.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're a conscious stalker. Maybe maybe probably better to do it in your dreams than real life, though, right my.
Speaker 4: Friends have mentioned that you do walk past their house occasionally, which is a bit creepy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just they happen to live in the same suburbs. Maybe I don't know where their house is, so that's probably that they're probably more creepy than they creepy. Your heart, probably creepy planet every time I walk past their house that I friends. Yeah, tip before we actually do a proper episode, did you have a nice birthday? What did you do? Tell the world how old you are? If you're comfortable with that? And you mentioned before before, and I'll shut up with this. Patrick and I are fair that you often get a little bit sad e Mac sadster, but you didn't I do.
Speaker 2: It's really funny. I think I don't know what that's about. A few issues, you know, but I think I sometimes feel a bit a mix of excited and sad. On my birthday, and I had the best birthday. I woke up, I've got a beautiful I've got an email. First opened eyes and I checked my emails and I'd been transferred tickets from an awesome human for an awesome show. And I was like, oh my god, it's my birthday. I didn't even remember yet. So I got a present. I never get presents. And then I had my course all day, and then I went and had dinner with a really good friend and I ate the most amazing banana chocolate pancake I've ever eaten in my life, and it was so good. Wow, and I've got the best birthday cat and I had a cat on it got a picture of cat and it says fuck your birthday, and the cat's pushing over a vase. Friend wrote, this wasn't the card I was gonna pick, but then I saw it and thought of bear and I had to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense. But yeah, exactly with the tipping over stuff.
Speaker 1: And so are you excited moving forward? Like do you think the best is yet to come?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I think the years go fast now and I feel like I'm in a bit of a change period and I don't know, I don't know, I think have you ever?
Speaker 1: The other day I did a gig in Queensland for a company called el Gas, who are now I think owned by boc Boch But anyway, so it was nearly one hundred people, mainly dudes. I'll shut up after this, but talking about this talking about age, So I do this thing where and we're talking about you know, basically looking after yourself, you know, and not waiting till shit breaks, and how how many people wait till something goes wrong and then they go, oh my god, I should really eat well or maybe I should go for a jog, or eat or drink less beer or whatever it is. And so I do this thing where I put up a big, straight, horizontal line across the whiteboard, and on the left hand side is zero and on the far right hand side of the line is eighty two, which is the average stray and life expectancy. And then I go, now put up your hand if you are around fifty. And most of the room were around fifty, so then I go. Then I scrub out like I just squiggle through all the line up until fifty, and I go, so this is what you've done, This is where you've been, and if you live to a typical life expectancy of an average Aussie, you've got if you're fifty five, you've got twenty seven years to go. And everybody's like, ah fuck, And I say, you could have way longer, you could have less, who knows, but I'm just talking about statistically normal, right, And I said, and if I'm normal, I've got twenty years. Like I'm on the fucking home straight. And then we just start to go, all right, well, if this is where I am and this is how far I've got to go, maybe what do I want that to look like. And I think when you think about today in the context of your whole life, it gives you a different perspective. Like if you go, you're going to live to mid eighties, let's hope you live to one hundred, but let's just go statistically mid eighties. You're about halfway right now. And I don't think it's a morbid thing. I think it's a fucking fascinating thing to go cool. So I've done half my life, give or take. What do I want the second half of my life to look like? And what do I need to do to make it be what I want it to look like? Like? What decisions do I need to make now? An action do I need to take now to create this version the second half of my life that I would like to inhabit. So you start to get a little bit conscious and strategic about living rather than incidental and unintentional living.
Speaker 2: I reckon, it's looking at all the things I hold on to or we hold on to, and why, like we get to hear here, I am forty two, all this stuff, all this experience, all this stuff, and then I hold it and I'm like, okay, this is It's like, hang on, how what parts of this will deliver it? Why do I feel I don't know sometimes stack or what is my identity in the middle of this? And I feel like this year I've been slowing down a bit, refocusing on a few things and then just going all right, well, maybe this he is forever, and maybe it's not. Maybe this is forever and maybe it's not. Maybe this is like and maybe I'm just a beginner at life right now.
Speaker 1: Well, your granddad's still around. He's one hundred and one, isn't he? And is he still on Tinder?
Speaker 3: Or yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still swiping away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still swiping. And Patrick's Patrick's fifty whatever going on fifty seventeen fifty seven. You're not fifty seven. Yeah, I'm almost fifty eight, fifty eight in July. Hell, you are really the youngest fifty seven year old I've ever met like you. No, no, no, I'm not even trying to be nice to you. You're I reckon you're going to live to one hundred. I reckon both of you live to one hundred. I really do. I would put money on both of you living too.
Speaker 2: We're here to say it, yeah, exactly, We're here to say it. HAPs I'll be I'll be so dead, you'll be leading the pack.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: Melissa won't let that happen. Melissa won't let you move on.
Speaker 1: I joke about dying. Melissa cracks the shits, although she has been teach training AI on my voice so she can do podcasts when I'm dead. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 4: Melissa is going to do a Walt Disney on you. Your head is going to end up in a little fridge somewhere.
Speaker 1: In the yogenic cryogenic kind of chamber somewhere, just to re animate me when the time comes, when the technology is caught up. Could we put me on a better body? Could we put me on like you know, C three PO or R two D two? I just fucking wheel around or Chewbacker. No, I want to be Chewbacker.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: That's actually pretty.
Speaker 3: Much was joking.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, I told you not to have oats for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk about uh can I talk about?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well yeah, technology. I guess that's what we're here for now.
Speaker 4: You know, when Tiff was talking about turning her age and she and no way does she look her age. And then when you started talking about the timeline and scrubbing out everything beforehand and how much you've got left, I thought, what the hell am I doing sitting here?
Speaker 3: I should be doing something productive.
Speaker 1: No, exactly exactly, but what I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking was that the concept of time is so relative. If you're practicing mindfulness and doing a meditation and in my case, doing tai chi or tif you're in the ring, boxing or crago, you're on a you know, standing up in front of a whole lot of people, your perception of time will change, you know, And that's something.
Speaker 3: That we do have control of. You know.
Speaker 4: Do we take pockets of time in our day to slow down, to deep breathe, to get away from the frenetic pace of our lives by deliberately slowing it down, So yes, we can extend that time. And the reason I was talking about that and the relative terms of time is I saw that this week Apple was fined eight hundred and ninety million dollars and Meta was fined three hundred and fifty six million dollars for breaching the new a EU laws. This basically, I'm not going to go into all the details because that's not the that's not not the angle I wanted to talk about. But effectively, it's because they've got a monopoly on the App store, on the Apple devices, and so the EU says it's anticque competitive. Apple charges like a thirty percent on each app purchase, so they're making lots of money. So I did a bit of digging and I thought, okay, so if Apple gets fined eight hundred and ninety million dollars, is that a lot of money? I mean, it's a lot of money for us. But Apple's worth three point one six trillion, which is five trillion Australian dollars. Okay, So eight hundred and ninety million is approximately zero point one seven eight percent of five trillion, So we're talking seventeen dollars. If we were comparing that with an average wage of one hundred thousand dollars, it would be so if you had a wage of one hundred thousand, it'd be like you getting a seventeen dollar fine.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, isn't it. Yeah, I don't have to you know this off the top of your head. So a million is six zeros, yes, and a billion is nine zeros. Is a trillion twelve zeros.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't know, but you know what, I was talking with my friend. I dog walk with a friend Kim Tiff. You that you've met Kim, and we were talking about this on our dog walk two days ago, and Kim explained it the best way ever in terms of how big the numbers are. She said, think of it in terms of seconds. So I did some sums and I thought, one million seconds is eleven and a half days. One trillion seconds is equivalent to eleven point five seven million days.
Speaker 3: So that's thirty one thousand years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I just asked Uncle Chap, JP tay and it it is twelve zeros.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, it's just bring them out. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: There's I mean, you think about this like everything like time, money, yeah, you know, resources, it's all It's all kind of context dependent, really, isn't it Like depending on who you are, where you live, what your situation, one thousand dollars is an incredible amount of money. For somebody else, it's what they spend on a business dinner, you know, on a weekly basis, or or more than that. You know, it's like it's and the same with you know when you're getting your teeth pulled out or something. Three minutes seems like three hours when you're meditating like you or something. Maybe three hours of three minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a Scandinavian country and I can't remember which one it might be Norway where when you get a speed fine it's means tested, so it's not a fixed amounts.
Speaker 1: And that is so interesting.
Speaker 3: It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 4: And there was a guy who got a speed find a rich guy, and he ended up paying two million dollars or two million euro But he kind of looked at it circumspect and he said, look, I hope the money gets put to good use. But it makes a lot of sense when you think about it, because it's all relative. If you're earning, you know, five hundred dollars a week, then a speeding fine of one thousand bucks, it's two weeks wages. But if you happen to be a millillionaire or a billionaire, then it has no meaning to you at all.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, But here's here's my devil's advocate, right, yeap. Let's say you start from nothing and you build up. You've got nothing, You've got no help, no support, You're earning. Fuck all. You build a business, you grow your brand, you struggle, your grind, your hustle, and you build up and then you eventually become wealthy. And nobody gave you anything, and you build wealth and then you have to pay a two million dollar fine that Tiff has to pay two hundred dollars because you did well. I mean, I feel like we, especially in Australia, I feel like we hate people who do well. Oh you're rich, you can pay more. Why it's the same It's the same fine or the same crime. Like, I don't like that. I don't like that. I don't think we should. And I'm not saying because I'm rich, because I ain't rich, But I just don't think like saying, oh fuck them, they can afford it, because you know, it's like even now with land tax and all of these things are happening, So people who've worked hard and bought a second home now they're getting, like all of the homes on the Peninsula, not all of them, but a lot down near where I live, they're getting sold because people can't afford them now because of all the land tax. And so you do well and then you get penalized. You know, and I know some people are probably are fucking boohoo, but it's like, well, we try to encourage people to be successful and work hard and be the best that they can be. But then once they do that, then they get penalized for doing well.
Speaker 3: And we do have that tall poppy syndrome in Australia. Let's face it. It's true.
Speaker 4: You're right, and I do see where you're coming from. And I'm very lucky. I've got such a broad cross section of friends and one couple who are really dear friends have done really well.
Speaker 3: They got married really young.
Speaker 4: I think she was kind of fifteen or sixteen and he was a couple years older. It's like one of those amazing stories. And they've been married like fifty years and they've worked.
Speaker 3: They worked so hard.
Speaker 4: They ran a furniture business for years and years and years, never took holidays, and now they're enjoying. They're enjoying there at a moment. They've got a lovely farm, they go away. They've been to Japan heaps of times, and I have so much respect. And the lovely thing is they've been part of their knowledge and wisdom and have helped me out on different occasions and they're amazing people.
Speaker 3: So I do know what you're saying. But again I kind of, you know.
Speaker 4: I war with that because I also see on the other side how young people who struggle, and you know, rent is going up for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And there was a story recently where.
Speaker 4: A young woman had just been diagnosed with cancer and she got kicked out and she got evicted from her house because she couldn't pay the rents. You know, those are the types of horrific stories where you think, well, there are a lot of have nots out there are students who are struggling with HEXTEBT. You know, there's still the other side of it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and anyway, let's not go down a philosophical game. I'm with you. Let's talk about technology.
Speaker 4: Okay, A, there's so much AI stuff that I wanted to talk about. Remember I showed you those metagal the ray bands, and how these new ray bands coming out they've got cameras built into them and you can now one of the things that Metas saying you can do is you can do real time translation.
Speaker 3: So if I was talking to you when you were speaking in a different.
Speaker 4: Language, it will convert the text and what you're saying into a different language. I think at the moment it supports Spanish, Italian, English, and maybe German. But there is a big concern with this because Meta can effectively turn those smart glasses into real time surveillance devices. And so there are a few people who are into cybersecurity. You're kind of jumping up and down and saying, well, you know, an email was sent out by Meta on the twenty ninth April, and that basically opened up the ability to collect more data to then train their AI models on. And that means that what's happening is even the recordings that you have will automatically go onto the cloud and be stored for ninety days. But you don't have an option to opt out. The only thing I can do is go to the cloud and delete those recordings manually.
Speaker 3: So they've taken that out. You can't not allow Meta.
Speaker 4: Anything you record goes onto the cloud, onto their servers.
Speaker 3: And you've got to manually go through and delete that.
Speaker 4: So this is raising a lot of concerns because users will not have the ability to keep their voice recordings from being stored on the Meta servers, and that to me is kind of frightening, particularly if you're walking around and taking photos and videos, then those are going onto the server as well, and it opens the whole rabbit hole of what happens.
Speaker 3: To that data and the data is being used to train the AI is on.
Speaker 1: I think I agree with you. I think if you know, going in, if I use this device, this is part of the deal. Then you have the option of saying I'm not going to use the device like but they need to make that, which they probably don't, I'm sure, but that needs to be clearly stated up front that if you use this particular product, this is one of the consequences or one of the realities of you know, you are agreeing to this, which yeah, yeah, they don't tend to really explain to well upfront.
Speaker 4: So I think it's again it's and you know, the other concern, and I know a lot of the APE Triple C has come out in support of this, is making the terms and conditions more simple, because the reality of it is, I would challenge the average person, they would never read the terms and conditions. You just click that little tickbox and say yes, And I've done that. I do it all the time, you know, I guess one thing you could do is run it all through chat GPT, you know, copy and paste the terms of conditions put in the chat GPT and say is there anything.
Speaker 3: Insidious about this? What should I be worried about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And it'll say sit the fuck down, mate, you know, here we go. Here's yeah. But I do I agree with you. I think that yeah. I don't think I've ever read one of those things in my life, and I think they probably rely on that fact, right.
Speaker 4: And that's the criticism by a lot of the competition watchdogs like the a Triple C, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, is that retailers need to be more transparent and they're not transparent when they put out you know, legal speak that we as average human beings have no concept of even understanding.
Speaker 3: You know, I shouldn't have to take the terms of additions to.
Speaker 4: My lawyer to be able to decide whether I want to open up a Facebook account, you know. But the reality of it is that that quite often is the case. And it's a it's a double edged sword.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: You know, you get this stuff for free, but there is always a little hook in the barb isn't there.
Speaker 3: There's always a little look at the end of it.
Speaker 4: Because nothing really is for free when we're talking about technology, whether it's opening up a free Gmail account, or having a Facebook account or an Instagram account, nothing, nothing really is free.
Speaker 1: Yeah seems like it is, but it isn't. Do you use chat, GPT and the like a lot, Patrick.
Speaker 4: A little bit. We tend to in our office. We do some really great stuff with AI to help our clients. By the way of like visually, so if we get given a photograph, it's portrait and it needs to be extended to landscape, so the background needs to be extended, Well we can do that and use you know, we use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and you've got these AI features built into it. I do sometimes, you know, even today before the show, when I was trying to get those figures, you know how many seconds equals years and all that sort of stuff. I use Chat GPT for that because it then gave me the formula, It showed me how it calculated all that stuff out and I did it in seconds just before the show, you know, ordinarily, and I'm not that smart.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to maths, so you know, I reckon, it would.
Speaker 4: Have taken me a lot longer to work it out, you know, divide it by sixty, then multiplay how many sixties there are, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So that was fantastic.
Speaker 4: So yes, I do use it a little bit, but generally because a lot of the work that I do tends to be visual, you know, designing visual posters and banners and things like that, logos, and sometimes you can use it to get inspiration.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm a big fan of.
Speaker 4: The personal touch and I love talking to clients and doing stuff on the fly with them. So I had a client sit in via Zoom and I was doing a logo for a really cool little company to I feel like this, there's a guy locally who's making hemp dog collars. A lot of dog collars are made from materials that will you know, when they're thrown away.
Speaker 3: They're plastics, and they're going to be in the environment.
Speaker 4: They're either going to poison the environment or be in theenvironment for a long long time. Whereas something like hemp is a really robust, fantastic material to use.
Speaker 3: It's a natural fiber, so it means is less sweating.
Speaker 4: It's a great fiber, and so I've been having a great time designing a logo and.
Speaker 3: You know, we did that in Zoom.
Speaker 4: You know, I was making changes and he was giving me feedback and it was great, and then he called his wife in and then called in his kid, and it was really fun to do that on the fly.
Speaker 3: So you know, I do like the personal touch.
Speaker 1: And it's biodegradable, right, so it just breaks down eventually. And I think also I watched a thing, Ah, what was it? There's a thing called hemp crete, right, which is basically where they use hemp a concrete. Yeah, hemp like all mushed up the fibers because it's really fucking strong and this mix of I think it's lime and concrete, but it has more strength than just normal concrete and weighs something like a quarter of the weight or maybe maybe less. Yeah, it's it's so funny that it's got such negative connotations because all people think about is marijuana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Material Yeah one d P. I wouldn't mind having hemp jocks. That'd be good, wouldn't it. You wouldn't have to wash them for ages.
Speaker 1: No, and they'd never wear out front to back in and if you've got him in a beige well even better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't callored them.
Speaker 4: You don't need to. Hem's got its own natural color. That would workouldn't it, Tiff. TIFF's just losing it there. Yeah, sorry, Tiff.
Speaker 1: It's funny because we're doing this on a Friday, and Friday is the day I changed my jock, So there you go. Yeah, whether or not they need it, I change them.
Speaker 4: You know, he probably sits in his bed and whistles and they can walk to him.
Speaker 1: I just hold one leg out and they just slide up my quad. Yeah, they just run up there. I don't know how long have Jock's had little feet. I'm not sure. But anyway, Patrick next.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a little part of it that needs to feel like I need another shower today.
Speaker 3: Duo lingo?
Speaker 4: Have you ever used that, the language training like course where you can learn different languages?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I know exactly what you're talking and I've thought many times about it.
Speaker 4: Well, they've done like it's taken them twelve years to develop one hundred courses, which is amazing, and they're really in depth courses. But they're now about to introduce another one hundred and forty eight that were created with AI. So the company now reckons that it's going to effectively get rid of all their contractors and make it an AI first company. And you know, that's caused a lot of ripples for people, people who obviously work in that space. And you were talking before, jokingly saying that when your head's in a fridge that molescles are using an AI version of view for the show. But the reality of it is that, you know, the new world landscape is that AI is taking jobs. I think Microsoft did a survey recently of business leaders they do their annual survey, and I think one in three businesses is looking at integrating AI to reduce its staffing, specifically to reduce staffing, and that's that's.
Speaker 3: A really, really big thing.
Speaker 4: So you know, it opens up that whole landscape of well, what's going to happen with the jobs, and that's such a big concern. But that's a massive thing to have developed in the last twelve months more courses than they did in twelve years, so you know, nearly what one and a half times as many courses and that short amount of time not using human beings.
Speaker 3: It feels sad to me.
Speaker 1: It is, but it's kind of inevitable now. And you think about if you're a business and you say, look, we've got Brian and accounting, and Brian's costing us one hundred and thirty, or we've got this AI that will do much better than Brian in much shorter time, has no holidays, no sick pay, has no emotions, never complains, and produces more reliable output. And I'm just being analytical. It's like, well, of course companies are going to choose the AI. I'm not saying it's bad, and I understand the moral and ethical and practical implications for all the humans, but eventually it's going to come down to dollars and cents, because like it or not, companies are all about making a profit. You know, they should be about a bunch of other things, but ultimately, you know that most companies care about the bottom line, and if employing or using AI saves them hundreds of thousands or millions, they're going to do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'd like to kind of adopt my policy of utopia, where Craig and Tiff work two days a week, get a full time wage, and then for the other days they can do whatever they want to do. They can go out and talk, or they can go and punch things, they can do meditation.
Speaker 3: I mean that to me, it would be great if that was the case.
Speaker 4: You know, one of the things as a small business, I made a decision last year with my colleague. I've only got one full time staffer and I've got you know, a couple of casuals. And you know, he's got a two year old girl, and he talked about wanting to take one day off a fortnight to be able to, you know, have spend a day with his daughter, go to swimming lessons, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: And so I thought about it.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, why don't we do a nine day work week where we work nine days but we still get paid a full time wage and.
Speaker 1: Give me a nine day work fortnight.
Speaker 3: Is that what I said?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't, look, you're right, a nine day fortnight, correct. But we did, and it's been really good and I don't think it's reduced our productivity at all. You know, we do use AI tools, but we're not replacing anybody anytime soon. But I think that, you know, like I said, my utopian society is yeah, let's embrace AI, but not to the detriment of people, but to be able to uplift and be able to reskill people and maybe job share where people don't have to work so many hours, because the reality of the workplace is people are now working more hours than they ever have. But in a lot of companies they're on fixed contracts, so they don't count the hours. They basically say they do KPIs and you have to achieve x amount in your a lot of time at work, and we're not counting the hours you're working, we're accounting the productivity. So that feels like we're getting a bit more draconly in the way that employers are working when it could go the other way. We have a really happy workforce who appreciate the fact that they don't have to work every single day, and then they're happier at work, they take left sick days, and hopefully it makes for a better society.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe again, Devil's Advocate, I don't know. I mean, it sounds great, and I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think we're operating on the assumption that if people work less, they'll be happier, and I don't know that that's necessarily true for every person in every case. I think people who have a job that they love, it's fulfilling, it gives them connection and social interaction, and they're solving problems, and they're growing, and they're using their brain, and they laugh and they work in a good culture. I don't know that all of a sudden, now you've got five days a week where you don't work, and all that other stuff you don't have that now you've got five days. I think for some people it would be great. Some people it would not be great. I think that we in our culture we have these underlying beliefs that we don't question, like, oh, work's bad, less work is better, more work is worse, retirement is good. You know. It's like, maybe I've not seen too many people who've retired and then their life's got awesome, you know. Like I think that I think theoretically when we go, oh fuck, what if I made the same amount of money in less time and then I didn't go to work three days so I had the extra Maybe I don't know, and I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think we need to put these things under the old thought microscope. And go, hmm, maybe that's true, maybe not.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a group of three people who all love what they do, you know.
Speaker 1: One hundred and yeah, this is a skewed pool. And yeah, I think for many people it might make their life better, definitely, mate, but maybe not everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, agreed, agreed. You were talking about chat chepet before. And I don't know if you know this. GPT now has just launched a new feature where you can shop directly through chat CHPT, so you can look for the best bargain. You can do your research and do it all online. Some people reckon it's not a good thing, so there's been you know, people talking on the forums.
Speaker 3: Have been for and against this.
Speaker 4: You know, effectively, if you want to do your research and say, what's the best freezer to use? You know, what's the best brand, what's the best economy and you know has got a five star rating, and now find me the best place in terms of the best deal to get. Because chat GPT is now integrating directly into real time information so it can scout we have and find that stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm in two minds about that.
Speaker 4: I think it's a little bit like how most people use Google for everything and don't realize that you've got being, You've got Duck Duck Go and other search engines, and it's almost like we fall into a habit. You know, the term Google now is used quite descriptively, is when I went go to find something, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To Google it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, And the funny thing is Google doesn't like people using that term, but because I think it infringes on their copyright or something I can't remember. But the reality of it is that, you know, do we want everything all in the one place? Do you want to go to chat GPT for everything?
Speaker 3: Grego?
Speaker 4: You know were working me Whether I use chat GPT a lot, and I know you tend to use it, don't you.
Speaker 1: I use it, and I use one in academics. Well it's not academic, but it's more academic called claude c l a U d E. I find that. And sometimes what I do is I'll ask both search engines or both AI the same question, and it's interesting what comes back. But you know, another thing that I've just wanted to briefly mention while we're talking about AI and using AI, is the more that I use chat GPT for you know different things for work stuff and for answering questions, and it becomes more familiar with you and your language, like it knows a lot about me. It talks to me in inverted commas in a way that like, I'm it is so fucking smart. Like yesterday I wrote it a question about I wanted to unpack all of this stuff. I said, I want to work on this over the next year. Blah blah blah. It's an idea, and I said, I want your help, and it's like I'm in. I'm in mate, da da da all this and it's like went through all of these things and said, let me know how much or how little involvement you want from me. Here some of the things I can do. And I said to it, well, you're smarter than me and younger than me, so I want lots of involvement, right, And then it goes Then it came back and it didn't say yeah, I'm smarter. It went, yeah, I'm younger than you and more nerdy than you. But you've got more miles on the clock, you've got more experience. You've got and it said all of these great complimentary things, and obviously I don't take it on board, but I'm just fascinated with how manipulative it is because it makes you It's like making you like it. I'm like, this is so fucking clever and intuitive is not the right word, but it seems intuitive. It's I'm like, no, this is going to become some people's fucking best friend.
Speaker 3: Tell me easily with red and how it works.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 4: So Reddit is an online forum, so basically they have reddits and subredits, so you choose a topic, it could be a discussion. There's some really good reddits out there, and I know people who are deeply in it.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 4: But at the moment, Reddit is about to try to take legal action against some researchers because what these researchers did from Zurich is they infiltrated a very popular Reddit thread.
Speaker 3: And they used AI.
Speaker 4: Over a number of months, they had these AI bots that pretended they were real people without their knowledge, without the knowledge of people using the thread, and there were a thousand comments over a period of months, and people thought they were talking to real people. And this was a thread that was specifically about challenging people's views. So the idea is you might go on there and say I'm a Catholic, Convince me why I shouldn't be that sort of stuff. So these are very emotive thing things. So what they did was they they didn't use any consent. They posted, you know, where people were challenging their personal views. This is on quite contentious topics, and now people have been felt like they've been betrayed or they've been abused by these researchers, and in fact, the researchers have now had to cancel They're not going to publish any of their findings. They've got into a lot of crap over this. But some of the things, so I give you some examples. So one of the bots came up and said, you know, I'm a Roman Catholic who is gay and a non binary person who feels both trans and cysts at the same time. Another one was, I'm a Hispanic man who feels frustration when people call me a white boy. You know, so these are quite inflammatory statements. Another one was about Black Lives matter. You know, a man who black man supposedly says I oppose the Black Lives Matter movement.
Speaker 3: So it was inflammatory things that were bested by AI and and.
Speaker 4: That's where this contention has come in because if we're interacting with AI but we don't know that. You know, when we look into our bank account and we go to chat, we know that we're speaking because they are transparent about the fact you're speaking to a bot, and then you know when you then get transferred to a human. But if you were talking to a human thinking they were a human and suddenly it ends up they were an AI, I'd feel really bad about that. I'd feel like I've been abused in some way. I think that's really deceptive. And yeah, Reddit does too, so they're going to take legal action against these researchers in Zurich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, without trying to sound like a geek, all legitimate research, all academic research, has got to have ethical approval. Yes, there's no way that that's that got ethical provoment exactly. Yes, so there's maybe people did it, but it certainly wasn't any formal academic institution because nobody would greenlight that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, no, that's a right, but you know, interestingly it was. There was another little study that was done recently, and people trust legal advice generated by chat GPT more than an actual lawyer.
Speaker 1: That's I think that's I think that's that's going to be more and more the case. And even with and I hate to say it, but even with medical advice. You know, cow Go and I had this problem and I saw ten different people. And by the way, this is not my belief everyone this is but chat Jeeper or whoever diagnosed this, And yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think the mindset behind it. And I do get the mindset because if you you know, if you're a human being, you don't have access to all the academic research, all the studies, all the legal cases, all the precedents that.
Speaker 3: Were set in law.
Speaker 4: And if you can collate all of that in one place using an AI, it actually does make sense. The only problem with this is these large, these learning models have what they call hallucinations occasionally too, so they break, and they do have information that isn't always factual. So I guess it's a case of maybe and GPS probably hate this. When someone sits down with a GPS it's no longer using doctor Google, it's now doctor AI and saying well, look, I've just diagnosed that I've got this, and the poor GPS sitting there saying, well have you come to this conclusion? Well, I typed in my symptoms into AI and this is what I got. And I guess more gps will be faced with that in the future.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you know? How the internet knows how old you are? Or Facebook or whatever it is? Right, So in the last I don't know year or two, not all the time, but I get these reasonably semi regular ads coming across my whatever for bon ap pills, and I'm like, fuck, don't advertise bone appeals to me because I'm a bloke and I'm sixty. I'm like, so presumptuous, so funny and hearing aid.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 4: I'm actually just going into chat GPT and I'm typing in how old is Tiffany Cook.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see if Chad.
Speaker 4: GPT does actually know how old you are, tiff So I'm waiting for the result.
Speaker 2: She just knows a lot about you.
Speaker 4: Here we Tickny Cook was born in nine to eighty three, making her forty two years old as of twenty twenty five. She stepped into the boxing ring for the first time at age twenty nine in October twenty twelve, and experience she describes as a transformative moment that significantly impacted her life and career today. Tiffany is a Melbourne based boxer, performance coach and a host of the podcast Role with the Punchers who Work focuses on resilience, mindset and personal growth, drawing from both her personal experience and professional expertise.
Speaker 3: These are play Mate.
Speaker 1: The Internet knows you, Hey, Patrick, just so you know, I've got another ten minutes. Well no, we thought we were going to have to wind up about now, but just so you know, I've got about ten minutes, So dive wherever you want to dive.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I feel like I know TIFFs so much better now. That's amazing. Hey, this is something that's going to impact a lot of Australian So anybody who's not in Australia, I'm going to apologize up front.
Speaker 3: But later this year, in September, a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Selling NBN are going to be upgrading their plans, so without going into all the rabbit hole details of how the plans work. So currently they're going they call their plans certain names, their wholesales sold through NBNCo and then when you buy your plan through Telstra or Dodo or whoever it is that you get it through TPG, then you're buying a retail product that's being born from the upper level provider. The problem with that is their prices are probably going to go up, and the reason for them going up is going to be the argument will be, well, your speed plan. So if you're on a basic home plan, it's suddenly going to be upgraded to a faster plan. But the downside is that you need to have fiber to your home and not use the other NBN technology. So if you're using NBN satellite or if you happen to be on NBN fiber to the node, then what they're promising you they.
Speaker 3: Can't necessarily deliver.
Speaker 4: And so come September it's going to be a really important thing to know that what you're paying for may not be what you're actually going to be getting. So it's probably good to shop around, think about what plan you're on, but whether you're actually getting what you're paying for, and you know you can jump on and do what they call a speed test and then compare that to what you're paying for. So if you're paying for a download speed of say two hundred and fifty megabits, but then when you jump on and do a speed test, it's only fifty megabits. Then there's a big disparity, and you need to be asking the question, well, am I paying for something that I'm not actually getting? And that's a really difficult decision because there's a lot of variables. You know, the router that you use, your modem that you use, could impact on the speed that you're getting. So it maybe your end the technology at your home or at your business, but it could also be your provider as well that isn't able to deliver the speed that it's purporting to be delivering.
Speaker 3: Does that kind of make sense?
Speaker 1: It kind of makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't want to put you both to sleep on that.
Speaker 1: I'll just ring you when I need to know. Hey, yeah, I want to a nuclear battery the size the coin that's going to last me one hundred years without charging, because I know I'd like to have an iPhone that I never have to charge.
Speaker 3: This is phenomenal.
Speaker 4: So the research at the moment in China, they're promising that they are well not just promising, they are saying that they've produced a battery that lasts for decades without the need for one single recharge. So they're looking at using different sorts of tech to like Nickel sixty three is what's powering this particular battery, and it can last up to fifty years without needing to be recharged. Now's it's not just a prototype that's in production right now, So we're talking a battery that will last fifty years. It's the BV one hundred, but that's just the beginning. Another Chinese company is looking at a carbon fourteen battery. So the idea of a nuclear battery has been around for a long time, and in fact in the United States. So I think in the nineteen fifties there was a theory that they could use nuclear technology, but there was such big concerns about radiation and all those issues that come with it. But now they're saying that these batteries could be safe. They could be used in medicine and aerospace and even consumer electronics.
Speaker 3: And think about it.
Speaker 4: If you've got to get a pacemaker and you've got a battery that will last fifty years, well that's going to see you out in a fifty or one hundred years. So you can see straight away with medical tech, you know, do you remember the mechanical heart. The first person who got an actual mechanical heart. You know, imagine having the charge that little sucker up. So if you were able to just put a mechanical heart and you knew it was going to keep beating for the rest of your life, that'd be amazing without having to have invasive surgery.
Speaker 1: Again, Well, they're going to grow hearts in well, they're already growing body parts in labs. So I wonder whether or not it'll be the nuclear battery driven heart or it'll be the one that was grown in a bloody petrie dish at monash Uni.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I go for the Petri dish myself, using my own stem cells and growing my own heart. Yep, go said, I'm still pretty fortunate that I have an identical twin brother, because I do think of him as spare parts.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that is only fair. I mean, do you call them sp that? Do you just call him that around the house.
Speaker 3: Amongst other things? Yeah, I have made a clear to him that he does.
Speaker 4: You know, I checked that his kidneys are fine, and you know, has he had a test recently?
Speaker 3: Is he drinking too much? And then for his well being?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Do you get mad at him for not looking after your after your future? Does he know what Roley potentially plays.
Speaker 3: Actually thinking about it the other way around.
Speaker 4: I just got some tests, you know, your annual blood test and all that sort of stuff, and my doctors tick tick, and I'm thinking and actually there's a double edged sword there, because you know he could be looking at me the same way.
Speaker 1: Well, in fact, you're probably way in fact, there's more of a chance that you'll become parts for him than vice versa. All your shits. Yeah, can we tell people, No, we can't tell people. I was going to talk about your PSA score. I'm just going to say it was very very very good. Oh okay, thank you, yep, which is you know when blokes get there, you know the old finger up the date and things and did you get that? Just do it with ad.
Speaker 3: So we talked about the doctor.
Speaker 1: Still, I'm not talking about Saturday after. I'm talking about the medical thing.
Speaker 3: No, I just do a blood test to do for us.
Speaker 1: Oh y do they do that anymore? The digital examination?
Speaker 3: Digital examination? Now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've just gone for the blood tests and the score is very very very low, which is really good to know, very much. So can we talk about something else now?
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Can you quickly do one more story before we wind up, so we don't all get off the podcast. Thinking about digital examinations for prostate.
Speaker 4: There is hope for used EV batteries. So it's projected that EV batteries they do have a long lifespan, so in fact they're thinking twelve to fifteen years, but now they're saying potentially up to forty percent longer. But then what happens to you know, four hundred and fifty kilograms of battery because they're woken. By twenty thirty, there'll be thirty thousand tons of EV batteries that will need to be disposed and recycled. In Australia that's thirty thousand tons. But when they leave the car, those batteries don't necessarily it doesn't necessarily mean the batteries aren't useful anymore. This massive percentage that can be recycled we're talking about in the high nineties of the materials because they have really interesting elements that are in their rare elements. But now there's this suggestion that what you could do is maybe use it to power your house, so you use it as batteries. They repurpose these The problem that they face is a lot of these batteries in vehicles are sealed and field for protection, so if you have a minor accident, you don't want those batteries to be exposed or damaged. But if they could come up with a way for manufacturers to be more transparent about those batteries, and this is the concern that a lot of ev manufacturers, people who are making electric cars, aren't really being upfront about what then happens at end of life and what then happen to the quality of the battery could have been repurposed and reused. And that's the big suggestion that if we've got, you know, seventeen million battery electric and hybrid vehicles that have been sold around the world just last year, then what's going to happen to all those batteries. You know, there's a lot of things that I think that the forethought that's gone into it maybe have just kind of thought about the sales implications.
Speaker 3: And it's great that we've got these.
Speaker 4: Cars that aren't emitting fumes and all the rest of it, but we've got a big problem that we're going to be facing in ten to fifteen, twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I've thought about that quite a bit. Okay, now I don't know this comes across my This has come across about five times. Got nothing to do with technology. I'm going to ask you to this question. I'm going to start with tiff one hundred blokes, one hundred blokes versus a six hundred pound gorilla in a fight. Who wins the gorilla or the hundred blokes the gorilla?
Speaker 3: Patrick, I'm thinking gorilla.
Speaker 1: Don't you're not allowed to google it, putting.
Speaker 4: It into chat cheap and I'm putting it into the Microsoft co pilot to sit pilot, Wait a bite?
Speaker 3: Can I just do the breakdown?
Speaker 1: That's that's I don't want co pilot's opinion. That's why I asked you.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I'm thinking gorilla person. Well, I guess it depends on the blokes.
Speaker 3: Is it you and me? And like there's a fifty.
Speaker 1: Don't compare you with me? Fucking you and I aren't the same.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if I've got a shovel, I could dig a big eaves over it and the net over it.
Speaker 1: It's in the middle of the forty oval. It's in the middle of the oval. You've got no weapons or tools with gorilla or the hundred blokes.
Speaker 3: I'm going to gorilla. Yeah, I'm going to gorilla. What do I think?
Speaker 1: My only question I reckon, I just reckon. I don't know about how big the gorilla's tanky is, Tiff, how much Cardio, the old Chris. You might have a heart attack by the time, Craig.
Speaker 4: If it's a hundred of you and a hundred of me or a hundred of Tiff, that's going to make a major difference too, Because if I had a hundred TIFFs fighting the gorilla.
Speaker 3: I would go for the TIFFs, not the gorilla.
Speaker 4: But if it's me one hundred of me in the gorilla, well, I'm just gonna lay down and might.
Speaker 2: Just give it a big hug. I just love it into submission.
Speaker 1: How good would it be gorillas were just if you could if they were like if they had the nature of like a golden retriever. Imagine imagine having a six hundred pound I don't even want to say pet companion, six hundred pound. Yeah, how handy would he or she be around the joint?
Speaker 4: A silver backed gorilla is capable of lifting eight hundred kilos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's one hundred kilos, So I'm table into all the gorilla all right, the gorilla wins.
Speaker 1: That's the gorilla for the wind. Patrick details. How can people get near you?
Speaker 4: They can go to websites now dot com, dot au bit about what we do. You can check that out, or go to tichi at home dot comdod au. They want to do some tie chi exercises with me and Fritz always happy to get people to enjoy their time of mindfulness by doing a bit of tie chee with us.
Speaker 1: And if people are seriously heading to Bland, can they have a coffee with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they can.
Speaker 2: There you go the best day ever.
Speaker 1: Have a coffee with Patrick and meet Fritz.
Speaker 3: Fritz is the best, isn't it?
Speaker 4: We could do some tai chi now, seriously, I've actually got a couple of people now who are doing tai chie with me during lunchtime and after work in my little studio space.
Speaker 3: Which is kind of nice.
Speaker 4: Turn my garret into an actual functional area. You know how most blakes have a man cave and they do really good stuff like repair things.
Speaker 3: Well, I just might just collect the junk.
Speaker 4: So I decided to turn it into a tight cheese studio and podcasting area where I can talk to you Stretch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll say goodbye here, but Tiff, happy birthday for yesterday. Patrick, Thank you as always, See you next time.
Speaker 3: Jeers,