Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on Nov. One hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody, welcomeing.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday morning, Melbourne. How are we all? Morning boy?
Speaker 3: We are good morning, morning morning. Was it a party viar butt your place last night? The birthday?
Speaker 2: It was a big birthday for my Paul. Yes, we have a lovely day. We had an all long lunch yep. And then he went to bed and I stayed up and who.
Speaker 3: Well, well she had some surprise guests.
Speaker 2: Yes, had surprise guests. His sister flewent as a surprise rather fluent as a surprise.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't feeling one hundred percent and he thought it was just lunch with me, and he said maybe we should take a rain check on lunch. And I was like, you know what, maybe you should get it together because we've got a day of surprises.
Speaker 3: So so this isn't about you. This is about the work I've done for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, was he chuffed? He was he was overwhelmed with emotion. His brother walked to him and he gave him a big Hugy's brother got there early and he says, oh, where's Catherine. His sister was like, oh, hi, and then Catherine came later. Okay, so it was really special. It was it was lovely. He's such a He went to bed and I partied on Jesus. One of us had to represent it's the opposite, because that's always the opposite.
Speaker 3: What time do you wrapper?
Speaker 2: Like eleven? Which is like a secret Darry at the back, I didn't know. I didn't. Fall's favorite party trick, yeah, is to think that I don't know when he's had too many red wines and thinks having a cigarette is a good idea.
Speaker 3: But there you are watching. We watched the cameras.
Speaker 4: We watch the camera.
Speaker 2: We always know and I always but bust Clint out there having a naughty little Benson and hedges the vogues. What are the skinny ones? You'd have a vouge out a bat treat varpet. I have a vogue.
Speaker 3: I love checking the checking the cameras on the way home to see if the.
Speaker 2: Whaff is home, so you know if you're walking in and if.
Speaker 3: The car's not in the driveway, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nothing better.
Speaker 3: How are you pretty good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now what were you doing yesterday?
Speaker 5: I was working at the Eagle Empire.
Speaker 4: Any big news story happening, Yeah, lots of little bits happening.
Speaker 2: Bail reform, Yeah, they're coming in in like the year twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: Five, second tranch. They're calling it the second round of bail reform.
Speaker 2: But they're not happening now. They're just not right now.
Speaker 4: No, no useful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and different crimes come with different rules.
Speaker 4: It a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to dive into a little bit later on. We chatted about YouTube at the start of the week potentially being banned under the whole sixteen.
Speaker 4: We flagged it, didn't we We did, And it's happening.
Speaker 3: It's happening. Six YouTube is part of the whole social media band for people under sixteen. I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Jeez, wait to see these American IT giants come at us though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because Google kids under sixteen can't have their own account.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and YouTube kids will be allowed. They're allowing YouTube kids, which is fair enough. That's got all your buddy oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, miss Rachel, what are you doing. No, I'm in the knee deep miss Rachel with.
Speaker 3: My Now I'm fucking rich in.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, Miss Rachel's teaching your kids things.
Speaker 4: Miss Rachel must be just swimming in money.
Speaker 2: Sco loaded well jogles on YouTube the other day. There's about fourteen of them. Now, oh yeah, there's multiple in the same color. And hang on, that wasn't the yellow girl, Lauren.
Speaker 4: We've got a new wiggle.
Speaker 6: What color?
Speaker 7: I'll tell you man, I saw of Wisdom. Okay, and he's a hit. We'll get to the new wiggle a little bit later on. And don't even get me started on Blippy. Blippy's got a whole entourage travels.
Speaker 3: With Now Slippy, You're not in the Blippy world yet, No, it's coming, hey, Benson Boone. Oh, let's get into it. This is no over. Good Morning Melbourne. You're on the air with Jason, Lizz Hayes and Darren Hinch.
Speaker 2: We've been doing some Can I get some music when we get to know?
Speaker 3: Not right now.
Speaker 2: There is something people are talking about in Melbourne and tonight I have been investigating and we've got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: It's it's going to disappoint some people, but it's also going to excite others. Others and it has to do with don't say it one of the great celebrations in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We we'll get to that in the next one.
Speaker 4: I can't underestimate the importance of this news and the investigation I squash.
Speaker 3: What I love right now is Brady, executive Producer's face, like, you know what, this sounds like something great that we could have been brought up in the pre show meeting.
Speaker 2: We just remember, we just remembered, we remember that, Remember.
Speaker 3: Brady, do you often wonder what the point of those meetings are?
Speaker 2: I want didn't pay attention in the meeting. I sit there and talk for fifteen minutes and no one mentioned anything. No, I actually said this morning, let's do the show with no plan today. Oh so like yesterday, and they're going to shut down something other radio stations have been saying, and.
Speaker 5: Or television stations.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, all right, we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: It's big, all right, we'll get to that in the next few months.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: I'm not questioning it now.
Speaker 4: Something that threw me in this remind us.
Speaker 2: To do it, because I feel like we'll forget and we'll get to the end of the show and be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I'll remind you.
Speaker 4: It's something that threw me in the morning meeting was talk about what day of the month it is?
Speaker 3: Thirty days that September and November.
Speaker 2: All the rest of thirty one except February all alone, and it's got twenty eight except except February.
Speaker 4: Guys, the rhyme, I don't know the rhyme, and don't start me on the knuckles scene.
Speaker 2: What's knuckles?
Speaker 4: Well, every month has another as a knuckle.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Just the people go like January, February month.
Speaker 3: My point to the yes, no, no, no, go with me, thirty day Septemberber, Nomber, November.
Speaker 4: But I've never understood it.
Speaker 2: So how many days are there in August? Thirty No, thirty one, all the rest thirty one? Yes, February's silly, silly, right, it's not because that's you know how many days there are in them each month?
Speaker 4: Anyway? Am I alone here?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's like for boating. I always go, is there any more port left in the bottle?
Speaker 2: Is left?
Speaker 3: That's how I remember.
Speaker 2: But then I get confused because you're facing the front of the boat or the back.
Speaker 4: Is there any port left in the bottle?
Speaker 3: So you've got port?
Speaker 2: And yes, he's left.
Speaker 3: And if they go quick turn the port, I go, any more port left in the bottle?
Speaker 5: Left? It's because there are any left left?
Speaker 4: Ah, I get it.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be the most qualified one here.
Speaker 2: There's another thing. There's another thing that people do where they put their hands up like this, like their thumb and forefinger. And it's when they're at a dinner table and one does a D and one does a B. And that means it's your drink side. So that's your wine side and your B is your bread plate. Oh but I think you have to flip it.
Speaker 3: Because at a wedding I always get confused. I'm like, excuse me, my.
Speaker 2: Watery waits the red plate on the right, the left, threads on the left.
Speaker 4: No, it's on it's on the right, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You do this and it says bread and drink. But I think you have to flip it.
Speaker 3: You have to flip it.
Speaker 2: Okay, breads on the left, breads on, so you flip it right, Okay, The beef bread drink. But it helped. They're helpful, massively helpful. What's that people who put their hands up when you got left and right if you don't know your left door right.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see him on the sport this weekend going it's going to be a big day in September at the g which has has September.
Speaker 4: Ah, so you start with September, yes it is.
Speaker 2: It's not in order.
Speaker 5: It's not in order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it.
Speaker 4: Rhymes thirty days to September, April, June, November.
Speaker 3: All the rest have except February. No, no fit.
Speaker 2: February, which is all alone with twenty eight days, except in you where it's got twenty nine. But they need to add a rhyme to the last.
Speaker 4: It's just confused.
Speaker 3: Do you know this one to all beef patties?
Speaker 4: That's cheese pickle's onions. Here we get.
Speaker 3: All right, it's just going eleven past six.
Speaker 2: The investigation, Oh that Melbourne's been waiting for.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: I want some. It's huge music.
Speaker 3: I will get some sixty minutes or current Affair music Teas Investigation next. Good Morning, Melbourne. Twenty one past six. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint is here as well. We're doing it. Thanks you our mates. It's already express. Hey, how you doing, Mama, let me whisper these. I'll let you my lady.
Speaker 4: Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 3: All right, Melbourne whispers. This is where if you come across a little bit of gossip going around.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, story, something that's happening, bts of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kady sallacious exactly, get in touch, drop us a note on our socials, slide into our DM.
Speaker 2: You can call us now in thirteen twenty four ten if you've got a Melbourne whisper something happening on the streets of Melbourne that we need to know about. Because last week there was some news around town. It made the news.
Speaker 4: Everyone went with it. Everyone every like everyone.
Speaker 3: Let me guess the story. Snoop Dogg Grand Final performance.
Speaker 2: It's not Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg shall not be performing at the Grand Finals.
Speaker 4: I have been told, so we can. Laura and I can category and this is this is serious stuff. This is Grand Final entertainment. Laura and I can categorically tell you all Snoop Dogg is not coming to Australia perform.
Speaker 5: At the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Who is We have theories, we have no, don't, don't score chat is because everyone's going with Snoop Dogg is coming. We can we can tell you it's not Snoop Dogg. So that's the first part of the big story. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now we's an artist.
Speaker 4: We understand it's it's an artist, not a band, an artist, a solo artist and American.
Speaker 2: With lots of tattoos.
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 4: There's a big gap in post Malones to a schedule. Now post Malone is during Lisbon in Portugal on September fourteen. He then has a four week gap. October eleven is the next time he's performing in Salt Lake City in the United States.
Speaker 2: Semi confident.
Speaker 4: Rising, but let's not scorch the first part of this because everyone is adamant at Snoop. It's not Snoopsnop. We can tell you categorically not Snoop.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not es.
Speaker 3: So you're saying post.
Speaker 4: Line Grand Final, Okay, so you're.
Speaker 2: Anyone else heard.
Speaker 4: That about that?
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent confident that it is not Snoop Snap, But you're no.
Speaker 2: We're about ninety five percent confident? Is that too highly? Can maybe seventy five confident?
Speaker 4: It's not it's not Snowpop.
Speaker 3: Right, it's not Snoop, he's seventy five percent, it's postal line.
Speaker 2: And if that's not the best breaking news you've heard with seventy I don't know what is Snoop.
Speaker 3: I always did think Snoop Dogg was a weird choice Snop, like I can imagine Snoop coming out with someone.
Speaker 4: Well, the AFL interestingly has always said Snoop is on our radar, right, and that's that's definitely that's far from category all right. Even whenever it's announced in two three weeks time, whenever it is, we will either go you heard it first? You did?
Speaker 2: You heard it with seventy confidence.
Speaker 4: We won't cover the.
Speaker 2: Story it's post malone, guys.
Speaker 3: You first dog at the.
Speaker 2: AFL Grand Fire, every chance Snoop dog And if it's not post malone, Clint, what will you.
Speaker 3: Do when do we find out? Officially?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 4: I will I will resign from entertainment stories.
Speaker 3: Question, did you run with this on the on the news last night?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But it will be on the newsnight definitely not seventy five percent.
Speaker 4: Laura and I start, we got word yesterday, right, but the news was on last night.
Speaker 3: Did you run with it last night?
Speaker 4: Didn't know we.
Speaker 2: Held it today? Yeah, yeah, we're breaking the story. The post Malone will be performing at the AHL.
Speaker 4: How do people feel about that?
Speaker 3: I think that's a better triet MALONEA. Yeah, he'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: I just don't you remember.
Speaker 2: Once he was when he was here on tour and he's private his plane broke down or something. He's private jet with his family and he just booked a jet stuff flight and sat down the back with the kids and the family Gold Coast Airport. He got papped sitting out the fat.
Speaker 3: I think he wouldn't stand out. It was his grilling mixed in row thirty nine B perfectly kids.
Speaker 4: And if it is post Malone, mister Malone, apparently we broke it here first, So come and speak to us and hang with.
Speaker 3: Us apparently disguise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the music world lovely.
Speaker 3: So there you go. Seventy chances coming for the footy. Well, good morning Melbourne. A lot of movie gloss around at the moment, a lot of sequels getting the green.
Speaker 2: Light, apparently in town next week. Sequel season, Jamie Lee Curtis and lindsay.
Speaker 4: What were they in freaking out Friday?
Speaker 2: Here Friday is a freaking and they're doing to change their bodies.
Speaker 3: They're doing a coyote ugly too. Yeah, they'll have to help that cast.
Speaker 2: It's a different They're.
Speaker 3: Not going to be able to get down from the bar.
Speaker 2: Did you hear Jamie Lee Curtis blowing up about women getting plastic surgery? Just I think yesterday she said we have the generation of disfigured women. She just she had these big rubber fake lips on to make a point. Really no, no, she's like she's done a big interview about it.
Speaker 3: Pamela Anderson actually had all hers removed and no makeup, no makeup?
Speaker 2: Are you she's with a big fake lips, no makeup.
Speaker 5: He's in town.
Speaker 3: She was on the red carpet of Naked Gun with Liam Neeson passion on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just found out there a couple.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they're a couple.
Speaker 2: He has madly in love with her.
Speaker 3: Really they are making on on the carpet.
Speaker 2: You know what old love not old love? New love, like older older people, is just divide. You can fall in love at any age. You can indeed too old for that, never too old to fall in love.
Speaker 3: Honestly, they're not sleeping at the nursing home. I'll give you a hot tip.
Speaker 5: What do they do?
Speaker 2: They might not be in love either, living.
Speaker 3: Running in and out of each other. There's a lot of action that happens.
Speaker 2: In talk about nursing homes like that.
Speaker 4: It's what. Let let them be exactly live, live, let them be, Let them.
Speaker 3: Be grabby pills and then go and see, you know, Cheryl their hand and they're handing out all the tablets here too, what sort of tablets? Imagine you'd be the viagra.
Speaker 4: You reckon with the heartmets and you gotta be careful, don't dishing.
Speaker 3: Remember when we went to Bali and the guy outside the circle k was offering vallium to everyone.
Speaker 4: I was telling you about of the show to Bali, they're.
Speaker 3: Offering everyone valium. And then I came along and the guys like, you want to you want a little bloo pop, little blue pip.
Speaker 2: A little blue pill.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, mate, you hey, guys, how would you like a little winter.
Speaker 2: Stay k I would love a winter steak.
Speaker 3: Old stays sheik eats and a rooftop bar that knows how to party. I'm talking about QT.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, the great rooftop and.
Speaker 3: You can check in a QT Melbourne and check out of ordinary if you would like a little staycation at QT plus. We're going to check your tickets to our next Nova's Skyline sessions.
Speaker 2: Oh what you get accommodation and you go to the sky line.
Speaker 3: Ye. Chris Lanson is next performer. He is going to be taking to the QT roofed Chrissie Boy, Chrissy Ball.
Speaker 2: We're going to get invited to this one, yes, because there was one the other night that we didn't get invited.
Speaker 3: Lauren is m saying you can be there. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Well, my amc Yeah you're in.
Speaker 4: Well if you want the free comm we'll be cheering from the sidelines.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, thirteen twenty four ten to score a little stay k on us. This is Lewis Capaldi. Now, Lewis Capaldi going to be here soon.
Speaker 2: I know Dember to see it, right, I think I think that's quite quick.
Speaker 3: It's December, isn't Brady Lewis Capaldi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love him, never seen him. Life slow.
Speaker 3: He will be incredible.
Speaker 4: My mum called me the other day. She's like, will you get tickets to Lewis Capaldi? I want to go?
Speaker 5: Shall we all go together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we must, we must go get it.
Speaker 2: Marm Well, my mum said to me yesterday, I've got white tickets for Ricky Martin and Rita or got them secure it.
Speaker 4: Oh how good.
Speaker 2: She's just ready to shee Bangs. I think, well that your mum danced to shoe Bangs. That's a great song. It's a banger.
Speaker 3: It is a banger, and so mum, hey, it's not just Littis Capaldie. It's coming to town Tomorrowland the music festival. You would have seen this in news feeds over the last week or so. It's the stage burnt down.
Speaker 2: Spent two years building that stage and it burnt down like three days before the festival.
Speaker 3: But did you see all the so.
Speaker 2: Then they built a small just like a basics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they turned it around in like two days.
Speaker 2: Everyone that was there said it was actually better better, Really, it went back to basics. And I saw someone saying, instead of people being on their phones filming the incredible stage and posting it, it was just all about the music and everyone was dancing and it was less showy, but the DJs were just phenomenal. Fisher, Paul Fisher played it Tomorrowland and it looked air py well. It was one of his best sets of all time.
Speaker 3: It moved over Belgium. Apparently it's come our way.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's coming to Austraight is it coming to Melbourne or Sydney?
Speaker 3: Melo been According to the top, there were rumors floating around over the weekend that tomorrow the Music Festival is headed our way.
Speaker 4: To be better in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It'd be way better.
Speaker 3: Question question you are music festival?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 2: I used to go to summer days.
Speaker 4: It's exhausting and I used.
Speaker 2: To go to one. Other ones were there out that was to Bandy.
Speaker 3: Lived there, Livid was in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: The light show that's visit is a good one.
Speaker 4: Stereo shredding for stereotereo shreds, hysteria single tops.
Speaker 2: Remember I wore denim cutoffs. I think olive green baggy singlet top with like a hot pink braar under it.
Speaker 4: Once. Wow, Splendor.
Speaker 2: I never did splendor and I never did. That's a cool one, though, what's the what's is it?
Speaker 4: Lane?
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've done that one. And there's one in the in the country and everyone gets really dusty and feral and the worth music and roots.
Speaker 2: Pitch pitch. You never done that. I've never camped at the music festival. I've done the one days. I mean, I've done Coachella. I didn't camp. That was cool.
Speaker 3: I'd like to do Glastonbury.
Speaker 4: That looked done one day.
Speaker 2: I'd love to do Glastonbery and stage Coach is the one everyone's raving about these days.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine us at a festival? You in your country? You old me and and you? What are you were?
Speaker 2: Hill?
Speaker 4: Who are these three flogs? No?
Speaker 2: We dressed for the occasion. I'm a chameleon. I can dress to look like I'm going to a festival and look young and cool.
Speaker 3: Big day out. Try on the GC to see Blink one.
Speaker 2: Did you have your born went to big day out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did. Yeah, it looked like I was in the band.
Speaker 2: My brother laughed a big day out.
Speaker 3: Get on stage, mate.
Speaker 5: You're late.
Speaker 2: I went to Fishes Festival out to lunch in the Gold Coast this year.
Speaker 3: That's right, you were young.
Speaker 2: I'm young day I'm believing I'd red books in a cup, a paper cup.
Speaker 3: And then what you went and slept in your little swag to go. Day two at the festival, sat in.
Speaker 2: A lovely apartment at the Langham. I did I actually, before I went out to lunch festival, I was at the Langham and Paul book into the day spot.
Speaker 3: I had a massage, which is what you always do after a big day.
Speaker 2: And I was so thin, and the lady was like banging her gongs over my head after the mass and she was like, may the rest of your day be peaceful and calm. And I was like, oh, Sis, You've got no idea what I'm in for after this.
Speaker 3: I've pretty much got our own basketball team amongst our family, because we've got three boys.
Speaker 4: Three young boys, and the cousins.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Cousins, many cousins are there.
Speaker 3: There's four boys there, another boy in Sydney, another one in Bristoe. You we've got our own sort of mini basketball team. Anyway, sister, so my sister in law, Yeah, they just had another.
Speaker 2: I know, that's so exciting. Congratulations. New babies are so lucky babies. Nico Nico.
Speaker 3: We changed the name, well they changed it. Remember one name They went with one name and then changed it for how long?
Speaker 2: One day they just looked at it him and said, actually, you don't look like Roosevelt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've changed had his middle name before?
Speaker 2: What was his original name?
Speaker 5: He doesn't know, doesn't It doesn't matter in the past.
Speaker 2: The only thing you get from looking back is a sawnick.
Speaker 3: That's right, Laurence. So let's look to the future.
Speaker 2: But you should remember what the baby was named.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I went round to see him, had a whole Nico.
Speaker 2: What'd you take as a gift?
Speaker 3: Lou prepared the gift?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Just baby clothes? And I'll tell you where they make a fortune.
Speaker 4: Baby clothes, stuff for the baby, baby things.
Speaker 5: What's a child's name before his nick?
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: So invested in this and they changed it to Nico.
Speaker 3: I'm dealing with three of my own.
Speaker 2: Would you buy them for their birthday? Isn't lose birthday?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do I need to buy her?
Speaker 3: No, but we will have a chattle for you. Whoever invented these rubber giraffes that have you seen those?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They're called Simon, not Simon, the draft one of those. Don't tell me we're playing this, Jerry.
Speaker 3: No, whoever invented them is a billionaire, because every single person gets new parents one of.
Speaker 2: The yes, they just kids gum on them, they chew on them. Yeah, there's like rings. The government they're like, yeah, they're teev The issue with them is that people have been cutting them open and they're full of mold because the babies are yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You have to keep buying.
Speaker 2: You have to find they're called No, it's not Jeffrey the drift. Please don't tell me. I really want to get Can you tell me what it starts?
Speaker 3: Can you do a google Judge Bose? It's so important, So anyway.
Speaker 2: It's going to drive me crazy, but I want to pick it.
Speaker 3: I've gone around to see people will.
Speaker 2: Be driving screaming at their radios, going they're called Harold.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure, I'm pretty sure Harold.
Speaker 2: It's not Harold.
Speaker 4: What does it start with?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: No, No, they're just not listening. What are you doing out there? Believe it's called Sophie.
Speaker 3: No, it's not so, it's not so, it's.
Speaker 2: Not so thirteen twenty four ten. What's the giraffe called.
Speaker 3: The teething gera? So anyway, when I looked when I looked at the baby.
Speaker 2: Our producers are ight, they're paying mind sweep or something. But Solitaire, what a game? So I think it is Sophie.
Speaker 5: It's Sophie.
Speaker 3: The baby's dad. Hanger we'll get to the name of a second. The baby's dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, hang on, Rebecca's online.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Gras. Look at the calls people have Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the phones have Rebecca. Hello, what's the giraffe call? We're good it is So, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's Sophie.
Speaker 4: I don't doubt Rebecca.
Speaker 8: Promise it. You know what, because in our house and.
Speaker 4: Can you just quickly, just just for validation, Erica in. We're getting Erica and Narry Warren Ica giraffe that.
Speaker 2: All the babies have.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hi guys.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 2: It is called Sophie. It is Sophie. Yes, the phone Rebecca, Rebecca, Harold or.
Speaker 3: Sophie, Sophie.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's definitely Sophie. Look all the mums, Jesus, and we don't know your nephew's name, but I'm glad we know the name of the giraffe. Okay, so you brought me baby so.
Speaker 3: Gammy, I gave the baby the gummy and the clothes and all that, and then I was looking and I'm like, now, the dad, what's his name? He wasn't born in Australia, right.
Speaker 2: Dad's name Dom.
Speaker 3: And when I looked at the baby, he's got like a darker skin tone. I was like, oh, that's a nice cut, like good skin tone, beautiful looking baby, you know. And I looked at the dad and I'm like, he.
Speaker 2: Could call him by his names.
Speaker 3: I looked at him and I'm like, it's got your color, it baby, what for?
Speaker 2: The giraffe's got your color?
Speaker 5: And I was trying.
Speaker 3: I was trying to make him feel like, you know, you know, he's got and everything like that, and then he replied, going I thought the same, but the nurse told me that's jaundice.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, let's here yellow skin.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, Melbourne. Just go on eight past seven. We're got a huge show coming up this morning. Later on, Harry McKay from The Blue is going to be joining us. Plus all we've got trips to the snow up for grabs. Your chance to head to Mount Buller. The skiing is sensational this season. All we have to do is sing for the snow. Yes, we have had some absolute crackers.
Speaker 9: Oh my Mount Buller. You know I want to go down we do the snow Matein's no good. Now I need some help Rolsi helping heat a tree. I ain't no signy bone or because I don't know how.
Speaker 3: You just got to change the words to a famous song and make it about snow.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now that was the winner earlier in the week, Jose off to Mount Buller and Nukobeto. So start working on it now and shortly you'll have your chance to sing for the snow. And you could be up in Mount Buller as well. Very Albert, what a place to stay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can ski.
Speaker 3: And ski out there. Big shout out to Rick the On coming up next. It was a very special day yesterday, Laurea.
Speaker 2: It was a special day in my household yesterday and there were tears.
Speaker 3: We're going to go there after. All American Rejects gives you hell. Good morning, Melbourne, what any Wednesday? This is an over one hundred All American Rejects gives you hell. Thirty past seven here on Novar and a big happy birthday to Lawrence fiance.
Speaker 2: And now put my poor, my gorgeous Paul. He's such a planner, so he plans everything for everyone, and so I wanted to do something special for his birthday yesterday. And so Paul is from Brisbane, and so I flew his well. His brother called me and said, hey, I'm going to wrangle some meetings in Melbourne he travels for work, and I'll come down to celebrate Paul's birthday. Will surprise him for breakfast. I was a great idea. And then I said, should see if his sister can come to celebrate also. So he surprised him with the family. There were tears, it was all like. It was very sweet. But prior to that, Paul had woken up not feeling one hundred percent and he was like, I'm just I don't feel great, run down, and he goes, do you want to take a rain Let's take a rain lunch to just hang out. And I was like, oh oh. I was like, how do I without spoiling a surprise? How do I say?
Speaker 5: You can't?
Speaker 2: You got it just tough enough.
Speaker 3: You say, I booked through open table. We'll lose the head to process.
Speaker 2: So he put himself together and we had just such a nice love because my family Paul's family don't get to spend a lot of time together because they're inm Brazy how many people I'm wearing Melbourne. We had eight at lunch, and then a couple of his mates came over last night as well. It was so nice, And it's times like that like where you like, I love celebrating birthdays in myne He loves doing it for other people, but he hates the attention. So he was just like, I just don't want a big deal made of it. I don't. But then when his family were there.
Speaker 4: Favorite people in one room.
Speaker 2: It was so nice.
Speaker 3: I Lauren and I have a tradition where we normally send each other the Messina Gelado mushroom case.
Speaker 2: About it yesterday and I said, maybe don't mushrooms are a bit on the nose these days, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, what time you're going to be home? Obviously keeping up the tradition. I tried to send it the Messina mushroom cake and out of stock, couldn't get it in Victoria getting me, so I'm not going to have taken it off. I'm not sure they've taken the mushroom cake off. She said, she really has. You make one Wellington and you've ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 2: I think people are taking beef Wellington's off their menus. Oh yeah, going to someone's house and they said, I've made your beef Wellington.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't think I'm not hungry.
Speaker 2: Well you will be turned off beef Wellington's for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 3: Like I was right across that case. But when it affects the Messina mushroom, you rack another ten years on the sentence.
Speaker 2: I say, anyway, Jason a turror massou cake and like goodful terrem of suitcake, absolutely delicious, solid, and I had an organized the case he claimed it?
Speaker 4: Did you claim it?
Speaker 3: I sent candles as the backup soot you went, there.
Speaker 2: Were candles stuck on it. I couldn't claim it.
Speaker 3: There was no way he left candles well.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, what's the surprise now, who's rolling into town under It was a terrem of suitcake and it was the best surprising that. I'm like, what did you prefer your family coming to town or the term suit when your family? He was like, don't make me out to that in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: But he had a good day.
Speaker 2: He did we had a great day. Have you that day, Poorlie? We love you.
Speaker 3: You want to be great, beautiful man. You're gonna let him sleep in this weekend and do all the housework and.
Speaker 2: I'll be putting my feet up. I celebrated for him, so he went to bed before I was caught up in the celebration.
Speaker 3: Guys, it has just gone seventeen past six. We got some huge news for parents or more kids of Melbourne, don't we we do?
Speaker 5: You know what? The Wiggles have got a new hero and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: We'll go there next.
Speaker 4: Just spoke about Ed Shearer. I want to speak about the Wiggles.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the Wiggles before. There's about eighteen of them now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they seem to add new wiggles. A Wiggles are like, so there's the ogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think there's there's only one one left.
Speaker 3: Anthony's a purple yes, no, no, no, purple is Jeff no, yeah, wake up, Jeff. Yeah he's a purple is now locky yeah.
Speaker 2: No, wake up, Jeff?
Speaker 3: Was purple?
Speaker 2: Locky is yellow? But there's like three yellow wiggles.
Speaker 3: Now Greg, no, no, no, Anthony, no, Greg's the one I have the heart attack. Anthony's the gold tooth.
Speaker 2: He's got gold teeth. I did a thing on Kids w B where I got to go to the Wiggles set and do a film clip.
Speaker 3: Do you go on the big red cart?
Speaker 2: No, we did.
Speaker 3: I've got the big Red boat.
Speaker 2: The song I did can you point your.
Speaker 4: Fingers and the twist? You go up, you go down, you go up, and you got your things and do that it. So we've got the octopus, We've got the what else have we got? Favorite? And now we've got the Tree of Wisdom?
Speaker 2: Was a bug?
Speaker 4: Now what's happened since they've introduced the Tree of Wisdom? The Tree of Wisdom has just exploded in popularity because of his wacky dance moves the Tree dancers.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I just bought Archie Wiggles outfit.
Speaker 4: You should have bought the tree.
Speaker 3: I bought him the purple brought him like the purple one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what color did he want to be?
Speaker 3: He was happy with that one? But now I'm going to have to get a tree one.
Speaker 4: So the backstory to the Tree is that he actually caught the rest of the cast off guard with his zany dance moves like they were perplexed and loved it. And since then he's become part of an internet since station two hundred million wars on the one on his sort of like debut video, and now he's now he's part of it right, and now the Tree of Wisdom is releasing his own album. He's going to break.
Speaker 3: He's the justin.
Speaker 4: There's a song that's going to really annoy a lot of parents over the years.
Speaker 3: It's very reminiscent of the Twelve Days of Christmas before you keep that adding stuff.
Speaker 4: So so this is how it goes.
Speaker 3: In the next chorus, Brann.
Speaker 5: Branch and.
Speaker 2: One more corse, what language is that in?
Speaker 5: That's in? It's in English?
Speaker 2: Take it no sorry, make it my head phone plastic. I can't listen to that.
Speaker 4: Parents are going wild in some kind of bad time.
Speaker 3: To tell you about the Wiggles Red Room.
Speaker 2: That's the stupidest song I've ever heard. That's so annoying, and he's probably gonna make squillions off. We have we write a kid's song.
Speaker 3: We have a we have a band in our car on kids music, do You Slippery Slope?
Speaker 2: But now instead you get kids singing about Pink Pony Club and dancing on the stage in their high hill was with our friends kids. It's like come on stage and.
Speaker 4: The pink pony.
Speaker 2: Pony club.
Speaker 4: Clubs in l A.
Speaker 2: We are not going about the abbey, isn't it. He's a fun time.
Speaker 3: My three year old started playing eminem on the spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about when they say swear words in songs over that.
Speaker 5: Play that you play that one one more time?
Speaker 2: No, please don't parent.
Speaker 3: In the valley they start of the week. We are the new police chief commissioner in the house.
Speaker 2: We liked him.
Speaker 3: You brought up a good point with him. For the cops out there on the front line here in Victoria, they're working around the clock to catch these thieves or criminals and then they just get bail in their back on the street.
Speaker 2: And it's frustrating for the police because they spend all this time working on catching these, in particular youth offenders and they get released at least.
Speaker 4: By the judiciary. Yeah, like the magistrates out there, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But that is that because the magistrates just let them out on bail because they get to choose, or is it because there are actual laws.
Speaker 4: That surely the Internity General was out yesterday the Victorian Attorney General to announce what they're calling a second tranch of tightening bail laws or bail rescued.
Speaker 2: It take so long, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, they're creating also a second strike rule for people already on bail who are accused of further offending for hard crimes like aggressive home invasion, carjackings, arm robbery.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I don't think you should get it second That's what I don't get.
Speaker 3: Why you want to talking about a second strike rule. If you commit a crime, you do time, full stop. That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the Queensland premiere who says adult time crime. Here we go adult crime, adult time. And hasn't there been a curve in crime rates in Queensland?
Speaker 4: Yes it has well, yeah, five point seven percent reduction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's better than a going.
Speaker 3: On exactly, it's going in the right direction. I just why are we even discussing second strikes? You know what I mean? Like, mate, you get them, lock them up. It's as simple as that. I mean, yeah, I know it's easy for me to say. I know, but you know what, at the moment.
Speaker 2: The new police boss, he said, there needs to be consequences because at the moment there's no consequences. They're getting videos of kids on TikTok stealing cars and flipping the birds, saying, what are you going to do? Catch me and let me out again?
Speaker 3: What about all those it's appalling facilities we built during COVID that I think are just finished now ready to go. Put bars on those.
Speaker 2: Making extra Queensland Premier. What do we have them fences up?
Speaker 3: We'll be right, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, we all agree it is a much bigger problem than you and I are going to solve. But it's great that these bail laws are coming up, but it seems ridiculous that it's next year.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just going twenty two. Toway coming up next.
Speaker 2: Lauren doesn't know a lot of things. But what don't I know?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Now, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess she doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We do, and we will go there after Alex Warren. And if there's something we've learned on this show, it's that Lauren doesn't know Mine.
Speaker 4: Doesn't know how they build tuttles.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see. It's a Missouri. She thinks the moon there's a planet, and the sun.
Speaker 4: There's a star.
Speaker 2: There's a star.
Speaker 4: Girl love it ha.
Speaker 2: Ha, very funny. I do know lots of things you don't know more. There's also a lot of things that surprise people.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the tunnel was the real classic. When let's take a trip down and re lane.
Speaker 2: What happens with the tunnel that they built between the UK and France. Is that just floating in the ocean because it doesn't go under the under the depths of the ocean.
Speaker 4: I think it's floating.
Speaker 2: I think it's floating too.
Speaker 3: Tim you work on.
Speaker 4: Tunnels, Yeah, so you actually dig through the ground through regardless of.
Speaker 2: Where you are under the water, under the water, under the water. I'm still astounded that that tunnel goes under the depths.
Speaker 5: To be fair, To be fair to you, I sounded equally stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: That's and she didn't know either. So our tunnel. There were people in the tunnel, the main tunnel shout out, are you under the.
Speaker 3: Under the you're under the sea.
Speaker 2: No, there's not under the sea. The err they're under the arrow.
Speaker 4: Every now and then you're driving drop, I always think.
Speaker 2: But that makes you think you're in the arra.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to just it's not No, it's engineering brilliance.
Speaker 5: What else she she thought.
Speaker 3: Well, I learned something last night, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Lauren, the moon is a planet.
Speaker 4: No, here's the game.
Speaker 2: Star thirteen twenty forty is a planet.
Speaker 4: And the Sun is a star.
Speaker 2: Guys thirty the sun is a planet. No, the sun, the sun's a star. So the Sun and the moon are both stars. No, No, they've all got their hands in the air thirteen twenty four ten. A moon.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you know something that you think Lauren won't laughter?
Speaker 2: So it could be I know something that you guys probably won't know.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's not how the game went called okay thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: No, so we're talking facts, we're talking what I packs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's one. My niece showed me this last night.
Speaker 5: So you didn't know either.
Speaker 2: Jason doesn't know sucked in it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, what does Lauren know's and you didn't.
Speaker 3: Let's see if Lauren knew this.
Speaker 4: You've got a prop.
Speaker 3: So I've got baking paper here. Last night we were trying to put glad wrap on the leftover pizzas, trying to get out and then the role kept.
Speaker 4: Falling out of the box corners in.
Speaker 2: There's tabs in the corner, and it keeps it in.
Speaker 3: There's little tabs at the end of it becomes a roll like a yes roleholder, and it holds it in there.
Speaker 2: I actually did know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Jason didn't know.
Speaker 3: Jason.
Speaker 5: Okay thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Do you have a fact or a hack or something similar that Lauren will not know?
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what if she doesn't know it, We'll chuck your two hundred dollar cheese cake shop voucher?
Speaker 2: Do you can?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 2: Do you know that cows don't have top teeth? Knew that they just got bottom teeth? Did? I must have told you that, because there's no way you know.
Speaker 3: I knew that.
Speaker 2: I must have told you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we told you.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't did because you I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Now, they've just got a hard plate on the top and they plate like vision.
Speaker 3: They take it out at night. Oh, they're putting in when they're leaping.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like a concrete top, concrete like concrete.
Speaker 3: Bottom teeth on it. Two is our number? Do you know something that you think Lauren won't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, there are a lot of things I don't know.
Speaker 3: Two hundred dollars cheesecake shop voucher up grabs thirteen twenty four ten. If you know something that Lauren no.
Speaker 4: Line doesn't know how they build tunnels, I don't need to see.
Speaker 2: It's a Missouri.
Speaker 4: She thinks the moon is a planet and the sun is a star, so really is a start?
Speaker 2: Doesn't know? I do know now that the summer is a star thirteen and the moon is a moon.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Or what will Lauren not know? Clean you got one?
Speaker 4: Did you know that your favorite place on Earth, New York City, is sinking by one to two millimeters each year?
Speaker 2: No, because no, I know. Isn't Venice sinking or is the water coming? Is it sinking or is the water?
Speaker 5: Very different phenomenon in New York.
Speaker 4: It's because of the sheer way of the skyscrapers really hitting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two millimeters each year.
Speaker 4: And also here in Melbourne is I don't know by how much, but here in Melbourne the realto is sinking as well, very very slightly each year.
Speaker 2: No, into what a sinkhole?
Speaker 4: No, just sinking slowly where's it going down? You know what?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: She's like a little hill to get in the front door. Now, let's walk down the hill.
Speaker 3: The other day, I remember she said Philip Island is not an island.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: We were like, Lauren, it's an island. It's in the title.
Speaker 2: It's not really you thought it was. I think if you can get orange, it's not an island.
Speaker 3: But it's surrounded by water.
Speaker 4: If you took the bridge away, it'd be.
Speaker 2: It's a sands bar. Oh my god, day Philip Barnes Island. Like that came out in correction.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone. Thurteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: What will Lauren not know? Kirsty? Hello, good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Are you going to blow my mind with something?
Speaker 4: What do you got? You get a fact or a fad or what got a fact?
Speaker 2: Fat?
Speaker 8: On the dash of your car where the petrelicon is, there's a small triangle that lets you know what size the bears is on when you feel it.
Speaker 3: I knew, I knew that. We all knew that.
Speaker 2: I knew that one.
Speaker 4: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Clint?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I and have to refer to it.
Speaker 2: Years. I'm the same. I still I drive into a petrol station.
Speaker 4: Every time, every time.
Speaker 2: So annoying. Sometimes you still pull up on the wrong Sorry, Kirsty, Yeah I knew that one steph.
Speaker 3: Morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good, don't we know?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 8: I learned this from a friend of mine. So when you're driving towards the traffic lights of intersection anywhere, you know how the line turns solid at one point before you stop.
Speaker 2: Yes, like the lane, the lines of the lane.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the light of the lane. It'll turn solid for a minute. If you make it to that solid line when it's yellow at the speed limit, you will make it through the light. If you are before that solid line, you will not make it through the stoplight. I did not know that you will turn red.
Speaker 3: Is this a fact? Or is this just what you've tested it?
Speaker 8: So I've cried it out quite a few times actually, and it works. It's actually worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so did you?
Speaker 2: I did not know?
Speaker 4: I mean generally if the light is orange, yeah, probably.
Speaker 3: She gets in the mail.
Speaker 2: Sometimes like it's on the orange makes me was I never zoomed throw?
Speaker 4: But Steff told me about the.
Speaker 3: Sorry, don't give me the ticket? Did you see that was at the line?
Speaker 2: But what if the ticks What if you're at the line and then it goes right as you're at the line.
Speaker 3: No, no, you need to stop. You should have been slowing down because she's saying, if I don't know, Brianna, good morning, I'm going to do something. All right, what do you go for us? What will Lauren not know?
Speaker 8: Lauren? Did you know that carrots were originally purple.
Speaker 2: White and yellow? No? Is this a joke? Or is no? It's serious.
Speaker 3: Dutch farmers like kind of bread them to be orange.
Speaker 4: And that's.
Speaker 2: Why why did they do the Dutch like orange?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure that's all gag, Google, game.
Speaker 2: Google, Brianna doesn't know. I so they were originally white and purple.
Speaker 4: The Dutch they celebrate all things orange. It's a national color. They might have infiltrated the carrots the way.
Speaker 2: That Brianna said that the Dutch bred them. I think she med the carrot past carrot parsnip is a separate vegetable.
Speaker 4: Is a partner. But it looks like a character.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not a carrot. But it looks like a carrot.
Speaker 2: No, it looks like.
Speaker 4: Is saying it's a white carrot.
Speaker 2: Parsnip is not as.
Speaker 3: Is its own vegetables.
Speaker 2: Cuts under that vegetable umbrella exactly, it's under.
Speaker 3: The mcter like Christmas cousin, Chris Christmas. Yeah, now.
Speaker 4: We sound absolutely dumb.
Speaker 2: I learned something the other day that grows underground and I always thought it. No, they're underground.
Speaker 3: That's a root day c Good morning, good morning, good morning. What do you got that Lauren won't know?
Speaker 6: Do you know that a kangaroo pregnancy.
Speaker 2: To stop can pause it's pregnancy.
Speaker 8: If conditions aren't right, then it can for the pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then start again or just continue like.
Speaker 2: The baby stops growing, stop growing? Yeah, and then that's amazing. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: She didn't know.
Speaker 2: How long are kangaroo's pregnant?
Speaker 5: For as long as I want?
Speaker 4: So I think it's a bit weak very days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you it You could grow baby in.
Speaker 4: Well then, because it goes in pouch mm hmm for how long as long as it wants?
Speaker 2: How long is it in the out until it grows out?
Speaker 3: Which is literally the baby beyorn of the I think that's where they got it from.
Speaker 4: Yes, they probably did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the baby beyond?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you sit on kids on leads.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you've got a runner, you've sort of got to do it, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they disguise them in those funny little backpacks. Oh, the kids attached to the monkey tale.
Speaker 4: Can you get a double baby beyorn for twins like too?
Speaker 3: I think one of the I've seen people have one on the front one on the back like beyond Borg.
Speaker 2: Who's that tennis player?
Speaker 3: May pick your audience? Well, good morning Melbourne and good morning liamb in Windham Vale. Oh he's a garbo Liam.
Speaker 9: Good morning you in the truck, I am.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's why you're on the phone.
Speaker 3: They knocked knocked any bins over you?
Speaker 6: Liam?
Speaker 3: Or are they doing all right?
Speaker 9: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Not different? It would be a hard job for train And yeah, do you train in the field like you actually on a road or are you in some training facility?
Speaker 8: No residential streets and we're just cars yet into the fray?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it is good day every day. Yeah, somewhere somewhere every.
Speaker 9: Day every day and repeat.
Speaker 3: And have you got like a little GPS map where you just know the streets.
Speaker 9: Our trucks are equipped with this or GPS, yeah, right, screens and everything, and.
Speaker 2: They'd say, yep, you've done this street. You've done this pretty evident.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know how the garbo Is do it around South yar and stuff with all the cars packed on the street. All right, Liam, this morning, champ you have decided to go a medium question for five one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: All right, we're all so simple you.
Speaker 2: All right, Tramp, that's so patronizing. A man calling another.
Speaker 4: Man shocking, that's that's worse than swearing at him. Sorry, sorry, did you take offense at that? Chach buddy buddy?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 3: But Champce one, I think, but.
Speaker 2: He's nice, buddy, Champce a bit like if you should scruff up his hair a little.
Speaker 4: While, Harry, Can you call someone Chap?
Speaker 3: All right, sweetheart, I'll run you through the.
Speaker 8: Cittie.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question, and then you'll hear a three two wonder Liam, you must answer in that time. You've got this. You're ready to go for five under bucks.
Speaker 1: What is the name of Batman's butler?
Speaker 2: Three two one?
Speaker 3: Alfred Fresh You're not a Batman guy, but.
Speaker 2: It's Alfred. I said, this is funny, Nile.
Speaker 3: That's sare that's a bottler from the Nanny do.
Speaker 4: Liam, Dad that Champ.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I.
Speaker 2: Like cham Oh, that's patron.
Speaker 5: I said what he's gone.
Speaker 3: He's going to do something. He's not happy.
Speaker 2: Shame Liam, Thanks for coming, Champ.
Speaker 3: All right, your chance to win trips to the snow coming up. All you have to do to win a trip to the snow is sing for it.
Speaker 9: You know, I want to go down we do the snow. McKeon's no good. Now I need some help for Elsie helping here a tree. I ain't no signy bone or because they don't know how.
Speaker 3: That was Jason. He won himself a trip to the snow just for changing the words to informer. So if you can sing for the snow thirteen twenty four ten to register, we're going to give you a chance to do that coming up soon. First though, fly Harry.
Speaker 4: Mcguy and all the people say he's pretty fly Harry muca.
Speaker 3: Harry mcguy on the Blues is in the house. You were impressed by Jason's work.
Speaker 6: There, impressed as one word, yep, oh you didn't like. I wasn't sure exactly what the whole situation.
Speaker 2: You've got to sing your choose a popular song and rewrite the words and you could win a trip to Mount Buller. Have you ever been to the snow because generally footy players aren't allowed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when we were young that so we grow up in gipsy and which is kind of on the way. Oh yeah to the snow. So we've been a few times, but you're not really allowed to because if you injure yourself snowboarding, technically you appreciate your contract.
Speaker 3: It's the other things you're not allowed to do during the season.
Speaker 6: Anything like extreme sport base not even in season you're allowed to at all because again, if you injure yourself doing that and technically you're in breach your contract.
Speaker 2: What about a lime scooter because remember there's been for well, there's been footy players in the past who have hurt themselves doing things like skiing, and they've said, oh no, I fell down the stairs. I woke up early in the morning, it was dark and I tripped down the stairs.
Speaker 3: Of the incidents, Mopeed's in BALI on a buy it's more fround up.
Speaker 6: Balliant and bi weeks line ball as well.
Speaker 3: I don't think someone your sie should be on a moped.
Speaker 6: There har No, it's probably pretty dangerous, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: What are we at now?
Speaker 4: Round? It's it's actually flying by Harry twenty one. So you've got what four weeks four weeks so, and look the greatest, the greatest respect to the season and the foot and stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean you can you.
Speaker 4: Able to sort of plan what you're doing post season?
Speaker 5: I mean I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's not joke.
Speaker 3: Is there no chance the Blues could make the finals?
Speaker 6: No? Not not. Yeah, so I think a few people are you going to get away? Yeah, well I'm not exactly sure what will do yet.
Speaker 4: But because it's a long year, man, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I holiday is crucial. But yeah, in terms of actually planning out it a flight and stuff, I haven't done that yet, but a few people might have. But yeah, it's always because the sad apart when you have to look at your holidays in September.
Speaker 5: Trips are done and dusted these days, aren't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mad mondays off the cart made Monday, I will whatever you want to call. It's usually like you have a break up day still but inancy.
Speaker 5: Dress just a sausage sizzle, I guess.
Speaker 3: Remember we had to drop Mason Cox at Theirs after they won the Grand Final and he was dressed as a giant inflatable dinosaur in producerge That's car. We had to drop him off because he came in for an interview and then but then he.
Speaker 2: Said can you drop me there? But he didn't tell Producer Jazz that his costume was an inflatable dinosaur and in a small car. There was a lot of man and a lot of yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're heading west?
Speaker 3: Yeah, per speek.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we played for Frio.
Speaker 4: Who are playing great foot at the door.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're in contention for the eight so they played some pretty good footage.
Speaker 2: Isn't stressful having to go to Perth? It's such a long way actually, like Perth No, no, no, I love Perth, but it's a long way to go for that big man. How long do you go for forty eight hours?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a couple of nights.
Speaker 2: It's a long way as a tall man. Did you get to sit up the front?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: You would have thought was, But we're back in the caddo class.
Speaker 2: Everyone they don't give the like, how did ruckman?
Speaker 3: It should be it should be Olympic rules because with the Olympics, if you get gold, the government flies your back business class, right, So I think it should be possessions.
Speaker 2: Goals kick about the backman and the rockman. They never get to turn up.
Speaker 3: The front.
Speaker 2: Goal kicker, get a goal.
Speaker 3: You're at the front of the plane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I reckon. That's a pretty good rule.
Speaker 2: So surely the AFL should get some plane. That's all big.
Speaker 6: They should have private jets.
Speaker 4: But that's what like that we under paid.
Speaker 2: Now the basketballers have that now in America and the NFL. I think they've all got their own plasure.
Speaker 6: In COVID the best one of the best parts was they were all chartered flights, so we literally would drive the bus right to the tarmac, amazing the flight.
Speaker 3: Yeah you walk on like Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they should do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you catch the end of this and killed the game? I actually did.
Speaker 6: I was cooking dinner and I had it on the background, and three got a time. It was forty something point. It was every Now it's thirty points, now, it's twenty points, now ten point