Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy for rider morning.
Speaker 1: We've made it to Friday. Guys, G I T G. I remember that restaurant one on Chapel Street, his goal.
Speaker 3: Everything there has gone.
Speaker 1: Jam Factory is doing the bit. It's no longer, but it's going to be beautiful done.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they put the cinemas back in.
Speaker 1: Tim Gerner's got his hands on it and he does beautiful things.
Speaker 4: A lot of construction around there.
Speaker 1: A lot of constructs.
Speaker 3: They're putting theaters back in. Sorry, yeah, that I believe that cinema.
Speaker 1: They should.
Speaker 4: They should. When I spoke to the guy at the candy bar there, just.
Speaker 3: He's in, he's in the plants.
Speaker 1: As he kissed, he'd be top of the top of the management tray.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they told him that. Obviously they're shutting down, but they build.
Speaker 1: Build.
Speaker 3: This is where your candy band will be going.
Speaker 4: We will rebuild.
Speaker 5: Let me talk you through the plans of the candy bar that's going to be built in the next five years.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, it's bus day.
Speaker 1: You know where I used to go to the movies. We're oh Century City Walk in glen Waverley, which is this morning.
Speaker 5: When Century City Walk was built, if you grew up in that kind of part of town over sort of Glen Waverley, Wheelers Hill, anywhere over that way, when Century City Walk was built, it was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so bougie.
Speaker 5: It was like the Airstream Cafe. I reckon I five birthdays.
Speaker 6: There, jays they chucked in an overteil. Yeah, they put it Glen Waverley and it was like ten eleven, twelve floors.
Speaker 3: In the middle of Glen Waverley.
Speaker 4: Treatment still there. Still there must have been function rooms.
Speaker 5: But we used to say, should we go to then Overtael for the weekend and it was like like for my birthday, it was like three.
Speaker 4: Streets from my guys, we forgot something. Did you have the.
Speaker 5: Airstream said about five birthdays of the air Stream Cafe, So here's the game, and then we go to gold Class more reviees.
Speaker 2: You guys used to grow up around that. Ever, you both caught the same bus route to school. So this morning at seven o'clock we are recreating that. We're going to be moving the show to the streets in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We're going to be live the mean streets of three, one, five, Oh.
Speaker 4: Glen Waverley station.
Speaker 2: The bus rolls out at five past seven this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we going to see? And he goes from our past.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the things I'd like to do before seven. I'd like to go to mock Joe's and get a coffee, so we should pop in there.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to go.
Speaker 5: Past the Mountain View the Spew, the spew Monty at Mountainview Hotel, which we all called the spute.
Speaker 3: We went from the spew to the wheelers, so.
Speaker 4: We should do both.
Speaker 5: What's in the wrong direction to the bus, So we'll have to go three seven. We'll still drive quick drive by to get eyes.
Speaker 6: On it, and we can go past where you used to play softball. Oh park, I laugh for that.
Speaker 2: You scream softball, give me a w give me an edge, the socks, the big thing.
Speaker 5: And I was useless, but I loved it.
Speaker 3: It's a big ball in softball, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I tried to be catcher for a while, but too distracted guys, and.
Speaker 1: The ball hit me all time.
Speaker 4: Well, I know we're re reading your bus through.
Speaker 3: This is going to drive you man.
Speaker 1: I see if I can find my softball info.
Speaker 2: No, I was going to say no, no, no, no, don't peak early. It's going to stand a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Should we get the softball teampact to get one hundred sel All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Coming up at this hour on the show Your Chance to Do Win Your Way to one Republic. We'll do that before seven this morning. Let's do it right across Melbourne. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. You're listening to Nomber one hundred right across Melbourne and this morning live from a bus. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clintier as well. And at seven this morning, we're leaving the studio. We're heading to Glen Waverley station and we'll be rolling out on our own school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're getting on the bus at the Wyley station that we're going to make our way to Glen Iris station. Maybe just stops on the way, get some snacks. Then we're gonna, I don't know, keep going down High Street and make our way to South Melbourne. But if you want to jump on the bus you can. Yeah, if you're on that route, just waives down.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the front of the bus will stay nover nover.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we've got a few stops that you can be out if you would like to jump on the.
Speaker 1: Bus and get a rise to work. It's a free bus too.
Speaker 5: You don't have to pay no my key on touching off, In fact, no touching.
Speaker 4: I was gonna dress up to an inspector.
Speaker 1: Of the fat controller.
Speaker 4: Just the inspector, thank you, the.
Speaker 5: Controllers an inspector where they don't have inspectors on the bus anymore because you.
Speaker 6: Just do they I don't know, because you've got to touch on us with the bus driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It used to cost a dollar five, was fifty five cents five cents. Yeah, I went to a dollar ten relation because of Lisbeth.
Speaker 3: At Lauren's house. Yeah, but Lareen wasn't there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I was out on Wednesday night. You went over for State of Origin?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was boys boys boys, five of us.
Speaker 4: Five lads.
Speaker 5: How was the Yeah, I went out with the girls. I went to Maison, but it was very bougie for a well ahir event. Does my look glossy.
Speaker 1: And a weller weller willow? Is that what you were seeing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 5: I just realized, and Paul said, oh, I'm gonna have a lot leads over lads and hang on e on the health kick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But he said I'm going to cook instead of going out somewhere to watch State of Origin on Wednesday night. He was like, oh cool, yeah, And as I left, he had the table said he had the roast.
Speaker 1: In the oven, and I was like, any chance you could do a roast and set the table for me on a Wednesday night?
Speaker 4: When you say set the table because it's the lads coming.
Speaker 3: Like it was? It was? It was the best china?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: What plates?
Speaker 3: Did the plates? I think, oh yeah, plates, they're good china.
Speaker 1: What's it cool? What's that brand cooked? There's a brand that people.
Speaker 3: Like salt and pepper.
Speaker 4: I've got a few salt and pepper.
Speaker 5: I'm the Maxwell Williams Gale playing.
Speaker 1: But he did. He brought out the dinners well around, given.
Speaker 6: He was cooking for five blokes, yep, he had to chuck two roasts in the oven ones.
Speaker 1: Of course, he loves a lamb roast.
Speaker 6: My pool sides this time sides were now I want your feedback. The sides were green beans, which is a strong said to me.
Speaker 5: Last time Clink came over, I did peas and it didn't really land, So I'm going to do green beans, honey.
Speaker 6: He also did a potato, crispy potato and garlic.
Speaker 3: In a pan.
Speaker 1: He does a good roast potato.
Speaker 3: They were very nice. He did a sweet potato as well.
Speaker 4: He did this last week.
Speaker 1: He told me he was doing pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Is it was it pumpkin?
Speaker 1: No, he might not have The plan was pumpkin.
Speaker 3: It tasted like sweet.
Speaker 1: Potatow did varieties of.
Speaker 6: Potato, and then he finished it off with corn on the cob.
Speaker 1: Controversial with a roach.
Speaker 4: On the cob.
Speaker 1: I feel like that goes with a roast chicken.
Speaker 3: Corn on the cob goes an Yeah, the cob goes with anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well he did say because I'm going to do steaks for the lads, and then he goes, too gold, I'm not going outside in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plus five steaks get the temperature right like a lot of work.
Speaker 5: And then I said, We've got this cool like big TV media room downstairs, and I was like, you guys going to.
Speaker 1: Sit up down there and watch State of Dark. No, no, no, we need to sit by the fire.
Speaker 5: It's very sophistic and as health not drinking, well, we're not drinking from month And there he was decanting wine and I was like, this is very romantic, a.
Speaker 3: Very interesting way of decanting wine.
Speaker 1: Or the wizzar the Wizzard. Guess who's gone and bought a whizzard?
Speaker 3: You bought a wizowas.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on on the weekend because told me last week.
Speaker 4: He is like, it's like a little portable.
Speaker 5: Put wine in, like good wine in a decanter, and it isn't it?
Speaker 4: But it takes so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is a good way way of getting around that. That is the wiz.
Speaker 1: It's desperately.
Speaker 3: You're the one that goes.
Speaker 6: And an arals it around ja Jase. You know you don't need to do it with your eight dollars Jacob's creek.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do because it makes it feel like nine dollars Jacobs crap.
Speaker 4: Just keep wezing that bad boy.
Speaker 1: Was was he not there yet? Was he going up the shelf for you boys?
Speaker 3: We went up the shelf somewhat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I sent this on the wig.
Speaker 1: He's got one.
Speaker 3: Now, what's playing in the background?
Speaker 4: Out a pig?
Speaker 1: He just pulled out the Wizard and watched forever, Oh.
Speaker 4: Kids weren't.
Speaker 2: Loses lips thanks to our mate's lee Dental group All Dental under one roof?
Speaker 4: Is it e B d G dot com dot? Are you okay? So Las, you have the ultimate skill?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's I'm very good at it. But I've almost clocked the game.
Speaker 2: So you are an amazing lip reader. Last week clink gove this a crack, not bad. We just don't have the same skill level she does because we don't care what people in the meeting yes where she's.
Speaker 4: Well, just sit here watching their lips going. They're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm also likely someone out there is talking about us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm going to sense it in my knees. I will put on the noise canceling that's got our thrider style. My mum used to feel the weather.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's the rain stomaching your knee.
Speaker 3: What you have a second stomach?
Speaker 1: You've been to a woo woo doctor when you.
Speaker 4: Have a third as well? Because there's one in each knee.
Speaker 3: I think you just got one in your left.
Speaker 4: Leaning to the left when I walk.
Speaker 3: You must feed it, especially after lunch.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? Like they do accupuncture or something? It helps you tell me and.
Speaker 4: How much did you someone to take you there a bit?
Speaker 3: Put the headphones on.
Speaker 2: Okay, headphones going on, Brady Spinks fro lad music in my ears, so I won't be able to get what you got to say.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go. Do you want to go first or shell likely you can go first? Okay, Okay, here we go. Let's see how he goes on. Yeah, we're on, just.
Speaker 4: Going first.
Speaker 3: You're talking about silly headphones.
Speaker 1: It's annoying, isn't that what a saying?
Speaker 5: I'm shedding a tear. Winter is here? Go again, Grandpa Joe old man yells a clouds.
Speaker 4: Stop laughing at me.
Speaker 1: I'm shedding a tier. Winter is here.
Speaker 4: I'm shidding because of tacos.
Speaker 1: It was trying.
Speaker 3: I'm shedding a tier. Winter is here.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're saying I'm shedding a chick.
Speaker 3: I'm shedding.
Speaker 4: I'm a chick.
Speaker 1: We just keep doing this one until we run out of.
Speaker 4: How do you do this? And I want to sing along to the music?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll tell you one. You look beautiful in your big blue hoodie.
Speaker 4: I look beautiful in what.
Speaker 1: Your big blue hoodie?
Speaker 2: I look beautiful in my hot pink hoodie.
Speaker 8: Old man shouts at clouds. Old man shouts at clouds. Yo man, old man, Yo man, old yo old yo.
Speaker 5: Oh hey over here, old man, old man shouts at clouds, shouts at clouds.
Speaker 4: Send the pictures.
Speaker 2: Welcome morning, Melbourne. You on the air with Jase and Lauren. Coming up just after seven o'clock. We're taking the show.
Speaker 3: On the road.
Speaker 4: We are going to be live on the Nova Bus.
Speaker 1: We are the Nova Buses. Come.
Speaker 2: We are recreating your high school bus route that you and Clint used to be on. But we'll get to that in the second. First, though, you've been going on about someone all week, I want.
Speaker 5: To talk about someone who has been aging backwards. It's a funny thing, right that there's there's so much commentary about how women look, not just people in the media, but across the media. There is so much commentary about how women age and how women look. And I'm a firm believer of do whatever you want to do to yourself to make self feel like the best.
Speaker 4: That's what we're going to Turkey with Clinton.
Speaker 6: Yes, we should take the we should get it sponsored. Absolutely, Yeah, did you Turkish Airlines?
Speaker 5: Chrissy Tagan This week put up videos and photos she had she since she's had her babies. Her she said her hair was falling out a lot. It happens to a lot of women, and she wanted a hairline. I don't know what you call it, but she brought a hairline down. So they've like cut out part of her forehead and pulled the hairline down and stitched it up. Looked hectic, So receding hairlines that's.
Speaker 1: An option too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, one of the most famous women in the world has gone under the knife.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Chris Jenna. I mean she's always looked good for her age.
Speaker 3: Mummy Jenna.
Speaker 1: I just put a photo up.
Speaker 7: Look at her, so she looks like Kim. People mistook her.
Speaker 1: For Kim recently.
Speaker 4: How old is she?
Speaker 5: Chris Jenna would be sixty. I'm gonna say sixty five.
Speaker 1: Please hold life. Google coming round. It looks amazed Google fifty nine, sixty turned seventeen. Next she look how good she looks. People are blowing up about it.
Speaker 4: She looks amazing and good honor.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if I had the cash at seventy, I'll men, I'll probably would, but I try.
Speaker 3: Had done here.
Speaker 1: Oh everything.
Speaker 3: People are doing cheeks are very plump.
Speaker 5: Well, there's no wrinkle, So that's a facelift because it's snaps.
Speaker 6: So what happens with a facelift? You get your head stapled, don't you.
Speaker 1: Well they go under the chin and they take out because it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of I'd love to get it done, would you. You'd love to get aft. I'll grab the sight of my face and I'll pull it back. Do I look younger when I go krusty?
Speaker 3: The clown? You said of look like a cat?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Now a lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, a lot of women looking at this. Some people have been really negative about it, and I don't get she looks unreal. I want to know who and I want to know how much it costs, and I want to know if they've got a weight least.
Speaker 6: Because a lot of people will get it done and then deny it. So she open about the fact she's had a face lift.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anyone's actually asked her, but I don't think she needs to be open.
Speaker 1: It's like very obvious, it is.
Speaker 4: Can you tell if someone's had one?
Speaker 5: Look at those two photos. If you look back good at seventy you can tell, you know, But you don't get a lot of scarring. Like I've got a few friends who have had similar work done, not that good.
Speaker 1: And after them well, I mean they're younger, so it's not that extreme.
Speaker 5: And there's like a little cut under their chin and then sometimes by your ear they.
Speaker 7: Do maybe they say good face the last twenty five years?
Speaker 1: Twenty years?
Speaker 6: What about the face ID on her phone?
Speaker 5: She's recognize it, but I reckon she could open Kim's phone with that face.
Speaker 3: Look, how good is someone?
Speaker 5: I mean, that must cost a lot of money. Though that's not that's not something readily available to the rest.
Speaker 6: Now, someone very close to me had a facelift once. Didn't look good, and I went to visit them in hospital and it is hectic the recovery. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, staples in the sky like shoot.
Speaker 4: But just look at the after photos.
Speaker 1: How good that'll be me in twenty years.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning, and happy for Friday.
Speaker 4: The people have come out and forced to join us on the bus.
Speaker 5: Good key, this is a free bus.
Speaker 1: It's the Nova bus. We're at glen Waverley train station. Clinton and I are in.
Speaker 2: Then you you only just rocked up. I saw you jump out of the car with a fiance. You weren't role playing or anything?
Speaker 5: No, no, but I mean my school dress. And Clinton was in the car tooom. We went and got a coffee and I said, I look like a child bride with an engagement.
Speaker 4: Did they give you a student discount?
Speaker 5: They didn't give me a student discop. But guess what, I got a wink from a trade, didn't.
Speaker 3: I got a wink from a trade. I saw it with the own eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling really up myself this morning.
Speaker 2: Do you want to stop at construction sites on the way to set Melbourne?
Speaker 1: What's that old lady doing breakfast entertainment now? Glen Waverley stations under some construction?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, got it's a change, Lauren. Well back in our.
Speaker 1: Day, Back in our days.
Speaker 3: Buildings didn't exist.
Speaker 4: That's not our bus.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Do we check the bus?
Speaker 2: Do we check that the bus we're getting this morning doesn't have other radio station advertised?
Speaker 3: It's just pulled up.
Speaker 1: How's our frenemies on it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dear?
Speaker 5: Anyway, see, yeah, don't get on that bus, guys, That is the wrong bus.
Speaker 4: So here's the go.
Speaker 2: We are at the station at the moment. Our bus is a couple of minutes away. How long is it? Sorry to do this, but how long has it been since you've been standing at bus stop twelve glen Waverley.
Speaker 5: Station in this exact uniform twenty one years?
Speaker 4: Has the place changed much?
Speaker 5: Yes, it means there's lots of high rises. There weren't as many high rises in glen Waverley. I've been to glen Waverley, but not to the train station. I mean it looks like it's undergoing some five star renovation at the bus stop.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 6: As a man of the people, I catch the bus all the time, I'd appreciate it's just such a.
Speaker 3: Live man of the people. Convince, Yes, the.
Speaker 1: Least people have turned up. Let's have a chat, shall we?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: You're going to jump on the Glenarra seven three four bus with us. It's an extended version. Where are you going to go to? Where are gonna hop off?
Speaker 1: We're actually going to South Melbourne.
Speaker 9: I used to work in South Melbourne, so we'll get to show the kids South Melburne Market.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is a full excursion day for the kids. We're going to South Melbourne Market. We're going all the way through.
Speaker 2: Kids aren't going to school, dad. We need to let off on the way dad.
Speaker 1: Dad, Where are you getting off?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 1: We got one at Glenara's.
Speaker 4: Said, bus isn't stopping. We'll slow down.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we are You know why I know we're getting off there because my mom wants to get on the bus.
Speaker 4: And she knows it's not licenses.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get.
Speaker 5: She's going to get on in Ashburton and she's going to get off at Glenara's and do her morning walk.
Speaker 1: She tells me it's not.
Speaker 3: The luxe bus.
Speaker 4: Is this getting on uniforms?
Speaker 1: Just not putting on.
Speaker 6: Your arm Lauren's generational, Liz, if you're listening to.
Speaker 1: Not do it, mum, even if you've got it. Not funny, Liz.
Speaker 4: If you want to wear Laurence sports uniform.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: That'd be real.
Speaker 3: Sexty. Who else is here? Just a quick check in? Hello, good morning, Hi Sam toyo And where are you heading? South Melbourne? Coming all the way the way?
Speaker 1: Gosh, this is so far.
Speaker 2: Corry was first one here. Dan has been watching the bus tracker online for me.
Speaker 5: So you can jump on our socials and our very special and over one.
Speaker 1: Road chase the Lawrence.
Speaker 5: No bus, the bus is here, it's on time.
Speaker 4: We must go to ed Sheer and join us this morning the show.
Speaker 3: It's a big venture.
Speaker 4: Live across Melbourne. You are listening to Noble One.
Speaker 1: Our bus driver.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: That is Ed sheeran alive from the public bus this morning.
Speaker 4: This is Noble One run.
Speaker 1: Through, this is this is funny.
Speaker 4: I gotta say. The buses pack good morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're on our bus now. It's also been decked out with no the goodies.
Speaker 1: There's hats.
Speaker 5: I've never been on a bus with pillows before. We're going on a long roney like an overnight bus.
Speaker 2: So we are now all on the bus and hopefully not overnight. I've got the bus driver driver morning, good morning. How are you excellent? Excited for this morning?
Speaker 4: Very excited. I've been getting ready all morning for this. Any rules to the passengers have fun?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No rules?
Speaker 4: Great? We love nows.
Speaker 2: I actually met before yesterday, did you because I went out to Ventura. Oh yeah, I've got a surprise for you.
Speaker 3: I've got you didn't get your bus license, did you?
Speaker 6: Because if you heavy vehicle, I'm getting off.
Speaker 1: No, you're not driving driving. I'm actually not joking.
Speaker 5: If you get mine that whee I'm getting and we're getting all our listeners off.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see if you'd leave them on the bus.
Speaker 5: They're off to their seetory. Parent need every listener wee can get.
Speaker 4: I'm not driving the like, how's the fear in your.
Speaker 1: Did you actually go out to God?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, I was at home.
Speaker 5: Plan Well, I actually do have a surprise for you, jas, but it's coming up. It's coming up shortly now. Clinton and I here in our school uniform. We've been walking down memory lane about our school days and there is a surprise coming up for you one Jays Hawkins that you don't know about. It's not blind Fraser, the girl he used to make eyes out across the bus. Will Belinda Fraser from Brisbane?
Speaker 1: Will she be here? Stay tuned to find out just quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What sort of work did you do on your uniform last night, Lauren?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't do anything that.
Speaker 5: I woke up this morning and regretted it and thought, oh no, it's too short.
Speaker 4: I can't you take the hem down?
Speaker 1: Taking the hem down?
Speaker 5: This morning I had the Gnomi out taking down the hen iron itsh I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Find my start in her hut.
Speaker 2: You are just looking at the hem now that don't mention it. No, it's just going to say you took it quite high.
Speaker 1: When you're at school that you're going to say it's a raw edge, Didrich.
Speaker 3: But this is what we called a mature age student.
Speaker 5: By the way, I went into Mocker Joe's in glen Waverley, which Low and Behold still exists.
Speaker 4: They open this morning.
Speaker 5: They open this morning, and I walked into order a coffee and I was like, what the hell am I doing.
Speaker 1: I'm in a public place in my school dress.
Speaker 3: This is rock bottom demo.
Speaker 4: The bus driver.
Speaker 2: Can I ask who's who's normally misbehaving more? Is it the private school kids or the public school kids.
Speaker 3: It's normally the wine Tool group kids.
Speaker 4: It's the women from the wine tours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Clint's not directing. We'll go by the absolutely not all right, We're going to start rolling out. Keep an eye out for us. The bus route we're going from.
Speaker 1: Is glen Waverley Station.
Speaker 5: We're going to drive up past glen Waverley High which is well secondary.
Speaker 3: I could see it from here, Lauren, there is.
Speaker 1: Already here Clint.
Speaker 3: See the statue out the front.
Speaker 5: Then look, the timings could be a bit wrong, but we're going to drive past Words my old school.
Speaker 1: We're going to go to This is.
Speaker 5: Jason's Joy's Baker's Light in a Spurton.
Speaker 1: Get some buns.
Speaker 4: Sorry guys, kids meet breakfast on the way to say.
Speaker 1: True they do.
Speaker 5: So we are going to pop into our friends at Baker's. The light out the front of Ashburton Library will be there around seven thirty. If you want to swing past and say hi, then Glen I are station at seven forty five.
Speaker 1: Also in Ashburton.
Speaker 5: My mum wants to get on the bus God and then God Lizzie's on and then we're going to Chapel Street junction and High Street.
Speaker 4: So is a tree we dropping Clint off at Electric on.
Speaker 1: Chapel Yeah, yeah, we can go past Electric.
Speaker 3: I think REVS is probably still open, So we take a bus slide.
Speaker 4: Of people to rest.
Speaker 3: Potentially everyone got their ideas.
Speaker 1: Kids have to stay on the bus all right. If you want to see sin Ashburton, that's our next dot.
Speaker 5: We'll be there around seven point thirty, after a few little stop offs on the way.
Speaker 2: Also very special guest join us a little bit later on ahead of a Grand Final this weekend.
Speaker 6: Archie Thompson Archie tops Yeah Final, former Melbourne victory superstar of course it's City and victory of Melbourne Derby on Saturday night to sell out at Amy Park.
Speaker 1: Are getting on the bus.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's getting on the bus Archie. If you're listening, bring your mic. We are alive from a public bus this morning. It is Jason and Lauren. Let's check your underwork. You're on over one hundred.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Yes, we are live from a public bus this morning.
Speaker 4: We are moving. We got some very special guest join.
Speaker 2: Is and a mystery guest after seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Mystery guests after seven thirty.
Speaker 4: I know who it is.
Speaker 3: You always know who it is.
Speaker 1: It's so unfair.
Speaker 4: Well you listen.
Speaker 3: We just we just went through or past my old high school.
Speaker 2: It was amazing, expire how all the kids came out, how all the kids came out for like doing a salute, and as we drove past it, it was very emotional. So look, if you do see us out and about on the route this morning, give us a toot. After seven thirty, we are heading to Baker's to light. Lauren's mum is going to be jumping on.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 5: Well, I said to my mum said I want to get on the bus, and I said, oh, whine, I just want to make sure you got on it, because you used to lie to me and say you're on the school bus.
Speaker 4: And then she's a Corona woman. She realizes we're not going to school.
Speaker 1: I know no, I think she thinks I am off to school. We're heading up to We are heading up towards my school right now.
Speaker 5: Actually, we're about about two hundred meters away from the gates of Wesley Collin.
Speaker 4: We're entering the posh area. Everyone.
Speaker 2: Hey, our showers today. It looks like a dry weekend, which is great. We're going to come back and talk forty after this here on over Well, good morning, Melbourne. Alive from a public bus, slowly making our way into South Melbourne this morning. We are recreating the high school bus route that Lauren and Clint went on. You are listening to Jason Lauren, we're doing to thanks for our mates. She's already express Hey, we've just we've just gone past.
Speaker 5: Come fast my school, Wesley now and always separaor day by.
Speaker 4: Singing very reminiscent of Buckingham Palace, isn't it Clint?
Speaker 3: That's all right. I played just count the ovals. How many ovals?
Speaker 4: I'm up to eleven?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's seen so much grass.
Speaker 5: Drama Studio is just down there. I did all my best work we had.
Speaker 1: I started lame mis arraves everybody.
Speaker 6: We had one footy oval and we definitely didn't have a church on Captain, No your grass.
Speaker 3: I don't think the church was.
Speaker 5: There when I was there, to be honest, they've had an upgrade. They've done some renaults in the past twenty one years.
Speaker 2: Laurence just jumped out to go and run through the gates and see if a hidden pack of darts was still No.
Speaker 1: No, I was not naughty.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: I was middle school captain and prefect as you can turn my pocket.
Speaker 1: I behaved myself at school.
Speaker 4: It's said perfect.
Speaker 2: So look, we are on the bus this morning. Feel free to give us a wave or jump on. At the moment.
Speaker 4: We are heading to Baker's Delight in Ashburton.
Speaker 1: We should be there in about fifteen minutes. And this is where it's super cheap order now there used to be blockbuster video. That was where the blocks are?
Speaker 6: We're in a life check. We're in Sindle right now, just going over Blackburn.
Speaker 1: Right High Street and Blackburn right.
Speaker 2: Hey, could I do a massive shout out to Ventura for giving us the bus today and adventure?
Speaker 4: How good is this deal?
Speaker 2: If you call one three hundred Ventura to book your next charter with Ventura, if you mention Jase and Lauren and Clint, you get twenty percent off your next private charter of the June Love that awesome.
Speaker 1: Invite us if there's something fun happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the footy, So I was up at the GABATOI.
Speaker 6: Of course no one gave the bombers a chance, but they gave it a fair old crack.
Speaker 3: Any Essidence supporters on.
Speaker 1: The bus, Oh there they are as a couple.
Speaker 4: Sorry, did you guys watch the match last night? A little bit of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit o true.
Speaker 5: They went a bit early because they were getting on the nov bus.
Speaker 6: Well, as it turns out, the Bombers actually got pretty close to the Lions.
Speaker 3: They gave you a crack.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 6: I say, Nate Caddy might have kicked goal of the year basically already. What would you describe as producer Brody. It was like a goal over his head, like a like a bicycle kick.
Speaker 3: It was almost like an old school soccer baskele hit over his head.
Speaker 6: Was astonishing, astonishing stuff. So another game, Big game tonight at the G.
Speaker 2: Massive game tonight, Hawks be my pie. Well out, I'm still trying.
Speaker 1: To You're still trying to get tickets. He's had three weeks to buy these tickets.
Speaker 5: He's been saying, oh, I just can't get tickets, waiting for someone to give him tickets.
Speaker 4: You're what's out of box?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 4: Huge match tonight. Everyone heading to the G.
Speaker 5: It is going to be He's the only game in Melbourne this weekends.
Speaker 3: Yep, and just very quickly, like the.
Speaker 1: Traffic gods are looking after us some weekends.
Speaker 6: Some news out this morning about the big freeze at the G. Of course it's King's birthday. Melbourne and Collingwood. The first of the sliders have been revealed and it is I guess you could call her a friend of our show, Arnie Titmas.
Speaker 3: She's going down the slide.
Speaker 1: I love Arnie.
Speaker 6: She'll do some freestyle at bottom, hopefully imagine she will.
Speaker 3: She'll do a tumble turn.
Speaker 4: So there you go. First slider has been announced. What's that? Just over a week.
Speaker 1: Away June nine, isn't it? I think Queen not queen anymore? Is it on his birthday?
Speaker 2: She's in nice but she is not going down the slide. We are alive from the Nova bus, just.
Speaker 5: Entering Mount Waverly on High Street. Now, yeah, this is Mount Waverley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're climbing the hill.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, if you didn't make the bus, have a good look at yourself. You're sitting here home doing this.
Speaker 4: But you can get on the Venture tracking.
Speaker 2: App and follow the bus online, and then I want you to go to a mirror and have a good heard it.
Speaker 1: Because you might meet up with this along the way.
Speaker 6: There's a few public transport nerds out there, people who love.
Speaker 1: Get up to Dath.
Speaker 5: On the bus while it's moving. He doesn't trust his stability. All right, Danny, you're a bus nerd a little bit? Is this the best bus you've ever been on? That didn't sound forced to?
Speaker 2: We've also got little Noah here, Lauren, know how old are you?
Speaker 4: Did? We just go past your school.
Speaker 1: To Mount Waverley North.
Speaker 4: We forgot to stop.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, press the button.
Speaker 5: He's too small, he can't reach. Why do they put the button so high?
Speaker 2: We are alive from a bus this morning. We'll check you around the work, latest in news, and then our first special guest is going to join us on the other side of this.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 2: Yes, Good morning, Melbourne. We are alive from a public bus this morning. People have come out and forced to join us.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morningshat wheels.
Speaker 5: I've gone full school uniform and it looks I should be in my winter uniform, but that one didn't fish, so I'm in my summer uniform.
Speaker 1: I've got the boat and all. There is something called a boater.
Speaker 4: Aren't You're supposed to stand for seniors if they need to.
Speaker 1: Sit, you're standing. I'm in the school uniform, so technically I'm.
Speaker 3: Young and just a little landmark. We've just gone past your old house.
Speaker 5: We went past my old house where I grew up. We have we stopped at the bar, made every single person on this bus get off and get a photo at the bus stop.
Speaker 1: This is like tu TMZ tours, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Are we?
Speaker 1: No one cares and I couldn't be loving it. I'm loving my celsic.
Speaker 4: Are we talking teenage Philip's household?
Speaker 1: That was like high school years.
Speaker 4: So that was like first boyfriend over the balcony.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah?
Speaker 4: What was What was the layout to sneak someone in?
Speaker 5: Well, my brother managed to wrangle the downstairs room near the front door, and my bedroom was like Fort Knox. No one could get in and no one could get out, but we found a way. We're on the second stories. It was hard to get out. We found away that GLEI through some house parties at that house. Did you ever come to any parties of that house? No?
Speaker 3: I was a public school boy. A live update.
Speaker 6: We're on the corner of High Street and Huntingdale Road now outside the Riversdale Golf Club.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I look.
Speaker 6: You know we're coming up to a a big landmark which safe way in Ashwood.
Speaker 1: Clint at his first job?
Speaker 5: Do you now, do any of our listeners on the bus want to get out and get a photo with Clinton at his first job? Yes, that sounded enthusiastic.
Speaker 1: We will be there.
Speaker 5: We won't hold up people in the deli. We'll get a photo out the front though absolutely.
Speaker 2: Question question did you actually officially leave there? Or is it like because you know how I did a really didn't question David Jones as a casual and they just sort of stopped giving my tours.
Speaker 6: I know I did leave because I got upgraded. I got a job at Target Chadstone.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, if you didn't officially sayd you move from.
Speaker 1: Nation to Chatty and big move up the straight there.
Speaker 4: Could we still get stuff discount?
Speaker 1: Did they give a stuff discount? Safeway did that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What you get?
Speaker 3: I think it was ten?
Speaker 1: That didn't help me.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's pull some hours on a satura just to get the dis Hey, we're going to massive morning ahead. We're going to be celebrating a big weekend of soccer here in Melbourne after eight o'clock with the special guests.
Speaker 3: Who's going to be joining is Richie Thompson forty? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Speak, it's going to be mad in Melbourne on imagine Swans, the two Melbourne teams in soccer City and Victory.
Speaker 1: Who's going to win?
Speaker 3: I think I reckon Melbourne City might win.
Speaker 4: You imagine the lineup of b C F and Fun trying to.
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, is that where you buy them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: Get my floors to the boat up on the left, the GP I go to.
Speaker 1: That's not a g P. That's b w U S.
Speaker 5: Mate.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's a b w S. There is Electric Park Medical Center for your medical Needs.
Speaker 1: W DR Webster web to Webster.
Speaker 4: That we had to send the po sample.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the b w U S right.
Speaker 1: No, it's a celebrations.
Speaker 4: This is the worst story I've ever been.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's going to be a proncho night at the g for the prize taken on the.
Speaker 4: Horse your control.
Speaker 1: It's just like to say good night from control.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: We're on the seven, three or four bus this morning. Welcome one and all back your control. Please join us if you like.
Speaker 4: Do not make me eat the angry bus driver. I will turn this thing around.
Speaker 5: Dad's getting mad.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: We're just coming into the Ashy Ashburn.
Speaker 3: We're rolling down high Street now. We just went past.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of Wesley kids in the uniforms at the bus stop.
Speaker 4: Join them.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think I might come undone.
Speaker 5: We just just stand next to any young.
Speaker 6: People holding by a threat. We just went past Safeway Ashwood. Now will worst Ashwood? The memories came for did.
Speaker 1: You have a cap catch a shoplift during there?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, many. I think you used to get on the social called service one hundred. How would you do service one hundred to the front end?
Speaker 3: Please? Service one hundred.
Speaker 4: So there you go. If you're a shoplifter out there and you're at Woollies or Carls and you hear the service one hundred, they're under you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're in strike. What were your first jobs?
Speaker 5: I've worked at Gloria Jeans at the Glen. I got fired because he used to steal the cakes at the Glen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a time.
Speaker 1: At the Glenn. I should go to the Glen. I think it's had to blow up.
Speaker 3: Jason, what about you?
Speaker 2: I was at David Jones selling expensive TV's to old people.
Speaker 1: You get that job?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I rocked up my Simpsons tied nailed the job interview.
Speaker 1: You had to be quite boogie to work at David.
Speaker 4: Jones, to be fair. My sister was already working.
Speaker 1: There, so I think it was like a recommendation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, because you know who else is on the bus with us this morning?
Speaker 1: We're here?
Speaker 5: Oh hang on, we're at the Ashburton Baker's to lie Okay.
Speaker 2: We're calling up at Baker's Delight. Just before we get to a special guest, we've got Jack on board.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Jack called.
Speaker 1: Us the other DA Tell me about Jack?
Speaker 4: Jack was I won't say love Jack. Jack had a crush on a girl on a bus, didn't you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's correct, from primary school, the up school bus.
Speaker 1: Right, So my name was Erin, wasn't it, Yeah? Correct eron the fine Erin, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You meant to do some social.
Speaker 1: We put it on social media. We forgot Jack.
Speaker 2: He's so lonely now, gosh, we Yeah, that's our bad. We were supposed to get Jack, were supposed.
Speaker 5: To And if you can hear everyone laughing, they're not laughing at Jack being lonely, our executive producer.
Speaker 1: He missed the bathroom. He's running down the streets.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, wait, don't look at the window.
Speaker 1: Don't look out the window.
Speaker 4: You guys have to look at me, because.
Speaker 3: We've got a mystery guess.
Speaker 4: We're about to play a very special game this morning. Okay, we're going to play a game of this. We meet our guests.
Speaker 10: Mystery guest, much more thrilling than arrest.
Speaker 3: Mystery guest.
Speaker 2: Okay, so our mystery guests can hear us? Just just make us sound if you can hear its.
Speaker 1: Are you at the bus stop?
Speaker 4: Mystery mystery guess is outside?
Speaker 3: I am Are you who it is? Straight away?
Speaker 6: I know that voice, Clint, I need to hear more. Are you famous?
Speaker 4: He is you are?
Speaker 11: That's hard for most, that's hard. That's that's that's really hard. Sometimes some people.
Speaker 3: Say, who are you?
Speaker 4: Very reckon?
Speaker 1: I know you, I know the voice.
Speaker 3: I know who it is.
Speaker 1: Do you sing miss Vanity?
Speaker 3: It's everybody's friend. Rob Mills, Oh my god, don't you look good?
Speaker 4: Goodness?
Speaker 3: What do you wear my school uniform?
Speaker 1: Rob Mills Mill?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm well?
Speaker 3: You share a kisses teenager.
Speaker 5: We just went past the bust with Rob Mills and I shared a kiss back in about two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Everything.
Speaker 2: That's that's where you look rattled this morning. Hi everyone bringing back memories.
Speaker 3: It's weird because of someone else here at the who have been waiting with?
Speaker 1: Oh my mom's on the basket, Lizzy.
Speaker 2: Way through the family, Timms, we've dressed as.
Speaker 3: The same person today.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you are lizard?
Speaker 5: Come matching, isn't What do you think about Clinton and I in our school uniforms.
Speaker 4: It's awkward.
Speaker 3: Clinton shirts still.
Speaker 6: Hanging out and I'm glad to hear you took your length, don.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I'm very impressed that you still fit into it. You've done well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Only a mother could say that.
Speaker 3: Were you a Wesley girl as well? No? I was Shelford.
Speaker 5: Look at her screwing up her nose as if I would be a Wesley girl.
Speaker 3: Know, we did the Waverly Road arrival routes.
Speaker 1: And what school did you go to?
Speaker 3: Brentwood Secondary? Gone past us? We have gone past you and then I went to box Hever. Kids are a bit naughty they were.
Speaker 1: Did you get kicked out? Is that why you had to change school?
Speaker 11: My school didn't have music, but now it does. It has an amazing musical theater program. I will never I will never miss having to catch a bus to Glo Waverley, a train to train to Mount Waverley, another bus to box Seal and then another bus to school.
Speaker 1: Did you have a school song?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. We were not posh at all? Were it was all about surviving? Were you green? And Thawn?
Speaker 1: What's fawn?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: It's brown?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Brown?
Speaker 4: Since they've done a whole music department. Have you gone back?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 11: We went back and they did a production of Wicked. It was so great. Yeah, the production was, I mean, almost as good as the one I did.
Speaker 1: Did they do Wicked at your school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 5: We had to do Annie, it was not I was the old drunk, drunk, old teacher.
Speaker 3: Cimilarity of performance on Carols.
Speaker 4: Is there a photo of you hanging in the halls at school? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I hope so I would. I would like to think.
Speaker 4: So sure, we'll stop it office works. We'll print one out.
Speaker 3: Millsy outside of lifting weights with me at the gym.
Speaker 1: You guys, Jim bro oh my god, look.
Speaker 4: What he lifted?
Speaker 3: Not enough, not as much as you? Your bloody jack. What are you up to? What are you doing? Workwise?
Speaker 11: So the bon Jovi show has was dominated last year, so we're going to go again. I'm in Paramatta tomorrow night, but we're at Carolaika in Ringwood actually next Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Let's get a bus and go to Ringers.
Speaker 3: If there's like twenty or thirty tickets.
Speaker 4: I was about to say the tickets still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tickets available on Ticketmaster says he.
Speaker 11: Still available and the next week, I'm starting the Push Up Challenge raising money for Lifeline and Headspace.
Speaker 4: Good on you, mate, it's.
Speaker 3: A it's gonna be Do you want to join in the push up challenge?
Speaker 5: Don't say if you don't mean it. How many push ups have you got to do in the push up Challenge?
Speaker 3: He gets three.
Speaker 5: I shan't be doing that a push up challenge?
Speaker 1: What are you doing it for? Headspace? I'm doing for Lifeline, amazing organization.
Speaker 2: Actually recently saw you opening up about your past on a podcast and I thought it was amazing.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 11: Well, thanks, It's not the first time I've shared the story, but I still feel it's pretty important to share that sort of vulnerability. We're in that space at the moment with blogs, finding it hard to open up. So if if I can help break down the stigma of just opening up every now and again, I mean, if you do it all.
Speaker 3: The time, you get compassion fatigue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But about it, I would say it's often invisible as well. You know, I might not know you know what you're going through and likewise with you to me, yeah.
Speaker 11: It's it is an important thing, and it's it's trying to build the trust with with someone with a mate or with a family member, or maybe it's it is if you do feel so overwhelmed that you do. You don't want to burden other people, which blogs don't. They don't want to burden others. Lifeline is a really good first step as well. You can be an anonymous. You can just say I'm just having a bad day, but it's been this bad day has been happening for like a month or so, so's it's a really good first step.
Speaker 5: Absolutely good on your mills each now are you getting back off the bus?
Speaker 1: Are you actually coming for a ride?
Speaker 4: We have to drop in at rehearsals.
Speaker 6: Mate, Have you ever done media on a.
Speaker 3: Bus first time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't do it like the other shows. This ain't no boogie bus. This is a public bus. There's a whole week of people at this bus stop waiting to get on as well.
Speaker 3: And we've got.
Speaker 5: Baker's Delight from Ashburton here bringing on treats for everyone on the bus.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to keep moving. Give us a beat if you see us on the roads. We're heading south Melbourne Way and we've got your chance to win five thousand bucks coming.
Speaker 3: Up this morning thanks to Glen Iris.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: This is no bus is coming.
Speaker 2: Janna Jackson alive from a public bus. Good morning Melbourne. This is Ober one hundred. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express. Also a massive shadow to Ventura for giving us a bus. How good is this show? You can call one three hundred Ventura to book your next charter or with those guys if you mentioned Jace Lauren, you get twenty percent off your next private charter for the month of June.
Speaker 4: So jump on, let's go.
Speaker 3: This isn't just any old bus. It's a seven three.
Speaker 5: Four, which is the bus Clinton and I used to catch together at school. We've got Rob Millsy Mills on the bus with this Millsy.
Speaker 1: Did you catch the bus?
Speaker 3: I caught the seventh three three to Boxel.
Speaker 11: Yeah too, Matt Waverley, but then another train but anyway, Yeah, I also got the eight oh two.
Speaker 3: I think it was called straight up Spring Bear Road.
Speaker 1: Did you ever fall in love on the bus?
Speaker 3: No, but I did get the occasional motion. Stiffy, just explain to everyone that.
Speaker 4: It's for parents.
Speaker 7: Before when you said that, I thought you said emotion emotion.
Speaker 3: From the bus the bush.
Speaker 5: No, Well, Jayce fell in love in on the bus with a girl called Belinda Fraser from Brizzy and is founded. We've been looking for her and unfortunately we couldn't find the phraser, so you can can lose.
Speaker 1: She's still alive and well, we just couldn't get her here, but we did find Sam. Who's sitting Sam? Who's sitting behind us? Sam? You've got a connection to Jays.
Speaker 3: Yes I do.
Speaker 4: This isn't my daughter?
Speaker 1: Sam's with her beautiful daughter player? No, no, no.
Speaker 9: My husband went to school with you. No eleven year book?
Speaker 1: Where is Hawks in?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My got how's the comb over?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Is that any black and white?
Speaker 1: It is in black and white? You have a lot of hare Jason, Jason Hawkins.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 1: What else is in this year book? Well, there's a few things she's got posted.
Speaker 9: You said you caught the busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, to be fair, this school, I didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: I think I caught the bus home.
Speaker 1: Sorry. On the back of his yearbook there's a marching band.
Speaker 5: Why are you hammering me about what school I went to when you had street parade?
Speaker 4: Okay, I went to quite a nice school just in the last two years.
Speaker 3: Did you were you in the marching band.
Speaker 4: No, it was not in the marchings.
Speaker 5: Do you look like hang on, guys, we've got the formal photos.
Speaker 3: Now we're all hang on. It's the semi formal.
Speaker 5: It's the year eleven, semi four in black and white. Can I say every other person in the semi formal photo is with their formal date where their arms around it, and there's you with a pack of four blows?
Speaker 2: The boys, the boys to be fair, I took a lovely girl called Lauren Gega.
Speaker 1: You took a girl called Lauren to the formal?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: Oh god, no I did.
Speaker 2: She lived two door was down and our dads were friends, so I think they made go with me and and.
Speaker 4: Then she went with me again the following year to the formal.
Speaker 3: Did you pass formal passion?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, we a little formal pash.
Speaker 5: Do you have the photos because we should recreate that photo with you and.
Speaker 4: I absolutely.
Speaker 1: The formal photo. I'm sure a frock was beautiful. Now what sort of a kid was Chase? Did your husband say pretty by it?
Speaker 3: Actually not? A rugby boy.
Speaker 1: Made up for lost time?
Speaker 3: Then the neck for it?
Speaker 4: Not the skill.
Speaker 3: For a few stories on the bus.
Speaker 9: Apparently apparently are apparently on the back of the bus. It was called scratches.
Speaker 3: What is that scratching?
Speaker 4: I'm breaking out and.
Speaker 1: Scratch Were you scratchy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You may it sound like I had knits.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, sounds like that.
Speaker 9: I think it's just a place where scratched.
Speaker 1: Other guys could readjust themselves.
Speaker 11: Okay, but not each other though, no singularly anyway, Not do anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 2: It's been lovely having you on the bus, but unfortunately this is where you get off.
Speaker 3: Can you just leave that yearbook with us? So much? Apparently the bus is the place.
Speaker 1: That you've got can be marked as well.
Speaker 6: We're at Glen Iris yep. So we've reached the end of the seven three fall lines.
Speaker 4: We're going road.
Speaker 3: So we're going road now. Oh this is it, and we're going to pick up someone special soon as well.
Speaker 2: We have another very special guest going to be joining us.
Speaker 4: We are also headed.
Speaker 3: Can we go to Travel Street? I really need to get home.
Speaker 4: I'm going to fly to catch Okay, okay, we're gonna drop mills.
Speaker 2: Each other street your chance to win five thousand dollars live from a bus.
Speaker 4: It is Jason Lauren. This is nover.
Speaker 2: Live from a school bus as we slowly make our way into South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: A public bus. It is a public bus seven three four.
Speaker 5: Well, actually we finished at Glenaras station now now it's just a bus gone road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've gone rogue. This is the bus Lauren and Clint just to catch in high school. We've done a quick stop of Baker's to lie.
Speaker 1: Where's your unit?
Speaker 3: Where's your uniform?
Speaker 1: Rob Mills is here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we need to drop meals off at Chapel Street.
Speaker 1: He's got to go to the airport and our bus is very late. We might have to put you on the sky bus.
Speaker 11: Yeah, ok, I'm going to I'm going to drive it.
Speaker 3: It's like my.
Speaker 2: Uniform didn't fit anyway. Let's go to the fare too. We're playing with for five thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 1: It's Catherine from Greenvale Morning.
Speaker 2: Catherine, Good morning, Lauren, Good morning, Jay, good morning.
Speaker 1: You are you calling us from a public bus. It's from my car.
Speaker 4: I'm doing school drop.
Speaker 1: Off though from your car? All right, well school drop off? Gee, that's a grind, isn't it. Let's say we can gin you some cash.
Speaker 3: SiZ big shout.
Speaker 4: Out to the kids. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is how it's going to work. You will hear today's five thousand dollars question. You have three well almost, we.
Speaker 1: Just took off and jasonially went flying down.
Speaker 2: You've got three seconds to answer. If your answer in that time, five thousand bucks is yours.
Speaker 4: You ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yes, let's go.
Speaker 4: Here is your find question.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Which professional soccer club is known as the Old Lady?
Speaker 1: Three two one United?
Speaker 5: Oh it's Rob mills knew the answer to this, Millsie, it is Juventus uvens the Old Lady, which is not really annoying that they call it the Old Lady.
Speaker 7: Because it was founded in eighteen ninety seven, eighteen quite old.
Speaker 5: I read that as nineteen eighty seven, a year I was born, deeply.
Speaker 2: So I would have worked out of the way to the nickname. Hey mate, thanks for giving it a crack. I'll tell you what all thanks to Rising Festival. It's returning to Melbourne and kickstarts June four with mind bending art music performance at Stairs the Soul Details at Rising Dot, Melbourne. We're going to check your double past the Sikie Waterhouse.
Speaker 4: Right okay, Pery, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thanks problem score drop off.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, hey, big weekend in the soccer here in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Yeah, derby no less so the first time we ever had a Grand final derby in the A League. Melbourne City up against Melbourne victory. And someone very special is about to board the seven three four.
Speaker 4: I hope he bring some flares.
Speaker 1: Is he going to choose our lights on sing a long song today?
Speaker 3: If it's If it's the party man himself, I'm very excited. It is Archie Thompson.
Speaker 4: Archie, I thought you had to get off the bus.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: We are alive from a school bus or public bus, slowly making our way to Chapel Street and then off to South Melbourne. You are listening to Nober one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well as so as Millsy. He's still stuck on the bus.
Speaker 5: Millsy popped on for one break and he's now told us he's got to get to Travel Street and get to the airport. We've been mate, We've been taking our time and now we're concerned him miss for the plate.
Speaker 1: We're just coming in.
Speaker 5: Towards glen Ferry Road up High Street Road. If you're around, give us a.
Speaker 2: Too very special guests going to join us soon. A big shout out to the crew Adventura as well. If you caught one three hundred Ventura to book your next charter with these guys. If you mentioned Jason Lauren, you get twenty percent off your next private charter for the month of June.
Speaker 1: So it's fun.
Speaker 4: If you're looking at doing a little corporate winery day or something like that, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go, guys.
Speaker 3: I want to take you to Hollywood where actors and actresses can be a little cooked from time to time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This morning's example is Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: I love Sydney Sweene.
Speaker 3: Now is she sneween?
Speaker 4: Is she back on?
Speaker 3: Is she back on with old mate as well? Who was she?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they were together their back or today.
Speaker 4: You know, I think they were.
Speaker 2: They were opening on for a bit and then like me, she probably saw him in Twister and her Separate Ways.
Speaker 1: Glenn, how is he Tamu Ryan Cosling?
Speaker 4: Massively mate? In that movie? I was hoping the windould pick him.
Speaker 1: Up taking What was the movie they were in together?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a rom Commie top. Yeah, I love Joy.
Speaker 1: Was terrible and I love it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Sydney Sweeney has done something strange. She is that she's studying her own business online business. A very enterprising of her.
Speaker 1: All the celeb should do it. Did you say?
Speaker 5: Haley Beaber overnight just sold her road, her skin care and lip gloss brand for one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: You're kidding billion.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of money. I don't know if it's going to rake in the cash. She is selling soap, now what way? For?
Speaker 3: What differentiates her soap from other soaps?
Speaker 6: As it's used with droplets of her bath water that she has been No, so she has a bath, They collect the water and then they use the water.
Speaker 4: To make the soap.
Speaker 3: That's not real.
Speaker 1: Like people think that they're going to catch her hotness or something. Yeah, like a.
Speaker 3: Virus Sydney Sweeney bath soap.
Speaker 1: No, that's not real.
Speaker 6: There's some creeps drinking that drinking would surprise. It is being marketed to her predominantly male.
Speaker 2: Fan but and you know what, it will probably sell out. Did you ever entire tough times growing up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: This is so gross. I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 4: Do you have to share the bar water. What do you think out of curiosity?
Speaker 5: What do you know? I thought you were going to tell the story about putting all the old cakes of soap together.
Speaker 1: Because he lives because you did that shared the bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, and you look at your siblings being like, don't you in the bar? I'm getting in there.
Speaker 1: The bar definitely one in, one out. You would have definitely only have brothers, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's boys water between brothers.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: The same thing is it will probably fly off the show.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, wait till she does it in shower Gel Mills, you will be lining up for some.
Speaker 4: Quick.
Speaker 5: So we just come out of the back of like the Armadale shops, are going past that very expensive state restaurant that now we can afford to go to, and we're heading to Chapel Street. We are it's sort of going past over Armadale Station.
Speaker 2: Right just past Armadale Station, give us a beat for you in the area. Head and Chapel Street way and then we are picking up a very special guest. There is a huge event happening in Melbourne this weekend and we are going to be celebrating with our next guest in minutes here on nover Well, Good morning Melbourne, Lie from a public bus slowly making our way through to South Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. It's a wet looking day ahead, but hopefully going to be fine for the weekend.
Speaker 1: What should you pack if you're going to the footy tonight? Jason?
Speaker 4: Probably say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 8: Our next passenger is soccer legend and all time top goalscorer for Melbourne Victory.
Speaker 1: Atch you Thompson.
Speaker 4: Please be careful while entering the bus.
Speaker 5: Augie Thompson has just jumped on the bus.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning. I don't think I've ever caught public transport.
Speaker 1: Snob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a bit of a snob.
Speaker 5: When we're we've just hit Chapel Street at the corner of Chapelin High Street.
Speaker 6: When the interview request comes through from your friends at Channel ten, Yes, nov I want to speak to you. Fantastic on a bus.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know it's a bit awkward, especially when it's cold. You just want to maybe catch it on the phone or maybe in a nice warm studio. Hey, this is great, Yeah, new experiences.
Speaker 5: We've got a couple of a league. Fancy came to ask you some questions as well in a minute. But it is a huge weekend in Melbourne, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, look you talked about football.
Speaker 10: We've got the women's football tonight, the Matilda's I think they're playing at Marble.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic. And yet against Argentina, Yes, Argentina. Put me on the spot.
Speaker 10: There'll be just so focused on this big game tomorrow night, Melbourne Derby, twentieth year of the A Leagues and what a way to celebrate it with a massive Melbourne Derby. I feel like the last two weeks has just been incredible with football. I mean a poster Coblu in Europa League which is amazing, and then girls are here and then we've got a massive game tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So who he's going to win tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Names or you can't ask him. He's a victory legend, you know. I'm a professional mate. I can sit on the fact. Well, what's it?
Speaker 6: What's a soccer and Melbourne football derby they're quite electric, right you played in a few Yes, no.
Speaker 10: They are and I think with the inception of the second team in Melbourne a few years back now, it was Melbourne Heart. Uh, then they came became Melbourne City and then ever since then it's just built up this beautiful rivalry.
Speaker 3: And you see across the world.
Speaker 10: I mean some of these massive games that you have Rold Madrid, Barcelona, Boca Junior's against ror Plate and this, you know, for Australian football is probably one of the biggest, along with maybe Sydney and Western Sydney.
Speaker 3: It really doesn't get bigger than this.
Speaker 10: And when you you know you're selling tickets for a Grand Final, I mean as soon as they went live on ticket Tech they went, they went pretty quick.
Speaker 3: So you know it's going to be jumping.
Speaker 1: Well we are, You've got a couple of.
Speaker 4: Spa we yeah, it's got to think you're good.
Speaker 10: We know what though, but my mum called me and this is my mom right She she was a bit disappointed that I didn't surprise her with a call and say, hey, come down, we've got a Grand final to Yeah, she's so disappointed.
Speaker 1: My mum had If you can see, we've got a double pass.
Speaker 5: So if Archie's mum's listening, if you want to win it, a double pass the eight League Grand Final, give us a ring now or if you're just in your car and you want to win, keeps a call of thirteen twenty four to ten to win the double pass.
Speaker 2: I Zoo Zoo A League Men twenty twenty Final, seven pm, Live and exclusive to Network ten ten Play and Paramount Play.
Speaker 3: So arch removing the bias.
Speaker 6: So we had Auckland which topped the top of the table and I'm a bit surprised they're not there, but Victory knocked him off last week and so now it's a Victory City Grand Final.
Speaker 3: So how does this one sort of how does this one go? Do you think, Well, it's been.
Speaker 10: Incredible favorites, Well, it's it's very even to be honest, I will say with Melbourne victory doing what they did over in Auckland was pretty amazing because Auckland have been really strong all season and to win like they did over there, I just feel that they're really battle hardened from that match to come to a Grand Final. But I will say big matches seems to always bring the best out of Melbourne victory.
Speaker 3: But then you can Thompson final guys.
Speaker 1: You know that you know that question if you oh, he's Cooper's a big fan? How many right?
Speaker 4: Because it's a long walk time, right, great.
Speaker 1: Who do you work for? Melbourne City?
Speaker 3: How many goals they score that night? Five? Guys? Hell do you on fourteen? Yeah? You weren't born there a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Can I ask football soccer? What are we calling it here in this dry well?
Speaker 10: I mean it's divided. You could call it whatever you like. I mean it's soccer, it's football. I mean I probably tend to call it football, right, but whatever floats.
Speaker 4: You well mate, we really appreciate you now.
Speaker 5: As an outside I don't know that much about soccer football. Which fans are more feral? The United or the victory?
Speaker 3: City City victory?
Speaker 1: There's no United playing there.
Speaker 3: You go, City knock United out?
Speaker 1: United? So City victory? Which ones are more wild?
Speaker 3: The fan Collywood fans.
Speaker 1: The AFL is still worse?
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrible? No, no, no, many kidding out.
Speaker 10: They're not ferals. I will say passionate. I would say Melbourn victory. No, no, honestly, it's I think they're great.
Speaker 3: Do you know who he backs for in the AFL?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, you say say it loud and proud.
Speaker 2: It's just get off the enjoy the weekend. This is so good that we've got to happening here in Melbourne. We appreciate you on this. We are alive from a bus this morning.
Speaker 4: You're on NOV.
Speaker 2: We are alive from a Council bus heading our way down Chapel Street at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've been past Revs, Jase. We saw the straff rolling out of Revs.
Speaker 5: Still we're about to open Clint's favorite electric We just go past the old jam Factor action. Actually on Chapel Street on the Nova bus. We are in our old it was the Glenarras seven through four.
Speaker 3: You've extended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in our school uniforms, Jase. Where's yours?
Speaker 2: Bro Mine doesn't fit, you know, chest out You just got up on the bus right and walking towards the bus driver, and the back of your uniform is very reminiscent of what the old ladies wear down at Hampton Bowls.
Speaker 4: The purple jacket, the big hat.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, look at least I took the hem down. It's far more acceptable.
Speaker 1: Than it was yesterday.
Speaker 5: Now. I was just going to check him with our driver, Damo Demo. Is everyone behaving themselves on the bus.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's been a good ride.
Speaker 5: It's sort of I'm just maneuvering my way around the safety glass. This wasn't here when I used to catch catch the bus. But damo, we're about to go into lights on sing a long song, which is where everyone gets to turn the headlights on and get a bit rowdy.
Speaker 1: Will you turn the headlights on for us?
Speaker 3: They're already on, all right, good chat.
Speaker 5: Damo, they're already ono's gone early on the lights on, all right. This is our favorite thing to do on a Friday. We choose a song, an old school banger. We turn our headlights on, and if you like the song, turn the headlights on in your car and you get to sing along.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: The reason we're doing this is because Clinton and I recently discovered that we caught the same bus, the Glenarris seven three four bus, so we have recreated that route this morning.
Speaker 1: We're in our school uniforms.
Speaker 4: Now is today's song inspired from me?
Speaker 3: There's a theme.
Speaker 5: There was one year that Clint Clint's four years older than me, so there were constantly reminded me of that too. There was there was one year we crossed over Clint. It was the Y two K bug, the year two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was the year two that. We're just sorry. I'm just distracting some IM just waving it some punters on Chapel Street. That was electric.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's good. Yeah. I was holding a jerry can, not torching anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Two thousand was the year.
Speaker 5: Two thousand was the year, so we thought we'd play a banger from the year two thousand. This song went number one in the year two thousand. Turn your headlights on if you like it. Let's get it on now.
Speaker 1: It is bye bye bye, Let's go enjoy Melbourne. You are welcome and sink live from the bus. Baby. I loved that song.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that a trick for the passengers on the bus? Good morning?
Speaker 1: I was dancing on the bus.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: Good for the quads, the strong quads trying to.
Speaker 4: We got that hem bought down on the school uniform.
Speaker 1: Is very lucky.
Speaker 2: I've got a school bus this morning. We are making our way down Chapels Street. You are on number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. How much people on board this morning? We have lost some passages.
Speaker 3: No, we haven't lost them, We just they got them off along the road.
Speaker 4: They're not brown bread, They're alive. And well they got to their stock.
Speaker 5: They might not have got to their stock. They might have just got sick of us and got off. But we are, we're down in numbers.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of passages that have left their cars stops as well.
Speaker 5: So I also going past the big country road on Chapel Sto, turning up to racros Lareen.
Speaker 3: You know we've got to get home in our school uniforms.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, that's an ober job.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Hey, Lauren, Yes, the Hawkins household, Yes, my family.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have drunk the l lulu la boo boola boo boo boo boo?
Speaker 1: How did they get them? Very hard to get, very expensive?
Speaker 4: The silly little stuffed toys that people are going on about la boo boo.
Speaker 1: Does anyone on this bus know what a la boo boo is?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Has anyone got one?
Speaker 4: Are they worth that much?
Speaker 3: Lawrence got one?
Speaker 1: I've got one.
Speaker 5: I got given one and I didn't realize how much it was. And I found it in my dog bed the other day. The dog was chewing on it, so I got it out. We might put it back on the resale market.
Speaker 2: My my sat Hudson because you know, he loves to jump on the bandwagon, whether it's Pokemon cards or whatever.
Speaker 4: He heard Lauren talking about the loop.
Speaker 1: La Boo Boola boo.
Speaker 4: Boom, And his package arrived from China.
Speaker 1: Did he get a real one or a fake one?
Speaker 4: Well, he thought he was getting a real boo from China. He opened the packet last night, he got scam.
Speaker 3: Oh what did he get?
Speaker 1: Where did he buy?
Speaker 2: He got a Lulubu lulu cover, not the actual doll. It's like a hard plastic case.
Speaker 1: He put it around the Hudson. Well, you know what, he scams everyone else. It was about time scammed back to perfectly honest.
Speaker 4: What are they going for on the black market?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't, I don't hunt.
Speaker 4: Very popular.
Speaker 1: Were billions that business?
Speaker 4: Now do you know a guy you can hook us out with a little does.
Speaker 1: He mind if it's been slightly checked sausage dog? Because I've got a blue one. Those ugly they're like little bit like little evil dolls. If you don't know what we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, unbelievable. These things are running a muck in, not just like on the streets, but in schools. Kids are rocking up with him. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, speaking of schools, we'll just go past South a train.
Speaker 5: We're going past South There a train session and I believe my fiance Paul is up here as well.
Speaker 1: Give us a wave as we drive by. So welcome to our team TMZ Tour of Melbourne. Everyone on our bus give us an in.
Speaker 4: So where is he? Well?
Speaker 5: I mean I told him we'd be hearing about eight o'clock, so he's been having coffee for about fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: I think, what's the.
Speaker 5: Let's see if he's actually there. This is where he told me he was. Let's check in on him and see if he's there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're such a detective. What's the god?
Speaker 2: I hope we drive past me sitting there with some hot lady, just having a coffee, and then you'll hang out the window high Paul.
Speaker 4: He'll have to be like, that's my fiance as a schoolgirl.
Speaker 1: You're trying and explain that to your date.
Speaker 5: Dale.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, our next nov overseas trip is up for grabs. We want to send you to the UK to the Summertime Ball. We are talking the hottest artists in the world. I'll tell you how you can get on the stand.
Speaker 5: Here he is?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 1: Here is is he there on his Oh she looks pretty. I can see he's with a mate. He's with a mate. He's not with the girl.
Speaker 3: He he's on the camera.
Speaker 1: Give us a waved out on long arms, O'Brien. There he is with his mate. Paddo, we will good looking roosters.
Speaker 4: Put you on the standby list to go to the Summertime Ball next on nov.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've been on the Nova party bus this morning.
Speaker 5: We're just coming around Kingsway now about to make our way into South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We started at Glenwavley station.
Speaker 5: We stopped at Ashburn, stopped at my old school, stopped at Clint old job at Wool's in Ashburton.
Speaker 2: Can I just say thank you, thank you to everyone who came along on the bus this morning. Big crowd still said we lost a couple day.
Speaker 1: We did lose them. They got off and their stops Chase. You're making it sound farmer see.
Speaker 5: It than it was.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a live traffic report? How things moving on Kingsway?
Speaker 4: Well, you're doing the chop.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 6: Traffic moving well on Kingsway in both directions inbound and now bound. The safe chomper hovering above.
Speaker 4: How do you sleep? Sleep?
Speaker 1: You get yours? That's it all right, we are we're running out of time, sadly.
Speaker 2: Can we just do a massive shadow to venture or buses and out this morning and our bus driver guys, have a great weekend. Go the Pies tonight against the Hawks. Remember it's Poncho weather.
Speaker 1: Go Melbourne victory this week. Actually it's they not called victories that we're trying to tell.
Speaker 3: Two teams for city.
Speaker 1: You can just made an effort to care about soccer.
Speaker 5: For you, back for victory back, Okay, okay, I'm on Melbourne victory a victory fair.
Speaker 1: City fans on it.
Speaker 2: I have a great weekend everyone. Melch Rosen is in. Next, we'll put up all the videos of the action today. On the bus you can check out Jason Laurence socials.
Speaker 4: We'll see my name.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials