Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 2: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better than to catch you up on everything that's gone viral.
Speaker 2: Oh and we talk a lot about ourselves as well. In fact, today we talk a lot about ourselves.
Speaker 1: And our experience.
Speaker 2: Online with online trolling. Indy Clinton and her sixty full page private investigation is the topic of today. And also I go through my Reddit thread and I tell you what they got right and what they got wrong. Plus for all our last stop Larimar fans, I've got an exciting update for you. Deal me and Joel. Let's go what I'm just pisson and it's Monday again, and here we go.
Speaker 1: You know, good morning.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? What's been stuck in my head since about Friday and now I'm going to have it stuck in all the scrollers heads. What you can leave your head on. I don't know, it just got stuck in my head. Been a little you know, what do you call them? What do you call it? Over the we can a bit of steam over the weekend that you just I just keep going on, just keep every time there's a pause, a natural pause, I just go. You've got to live, so anyway, use that in your next whip meaning, Oh, sorry, I shouldn't be stirring my ice coffee over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: I'll put it over here for you all. Sorry, anyway, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're very comfortable today. I know we've got our track's on, We've got our ugs on, well, my nine ugs there.
Speaker 2: Cost Co ugs might have came out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she's nineteen seventy four. I did go on their website the other day.
Speaker 2: We should we should be getting the real deal. I have heard their lips and bounds better than obviously you know. I came up.
Speaker 1: But I got these from Costco.
Speaker 2: But obviously made with real wool, aren't they?
Speaker 1: These? No?
Speaker 2: The ones?
Speaker 1: The ones? Yeah, yeah, kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Well see, I don't mind. Obviously, I'm not some hoity toyty person over here going I'm not going to be wearing animal product. Obviously I am no stranger to a big, fat, juicy steak, but there is just something weird to me about wearing sheep skin on my feet because when I look at sheep skin, you know, when sheep gets she Fuck, they're dirty, aren't they? They get washed? Like obviously they get washed.
Speaker 1: But you don't say they're out in the fucking field all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if you're a farm animal, what would you be, Brittany, I'm going pig for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me rolling in ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like muddy Maddie pig sty.
Speaker 1: You would be rolling around in your own ship.
Speaker 2: Is that what? Yes? Sign me up? Honestly, don't you reckon? That be fun though, slip and slide constantly. See I'm getting chicken laying eggs like never stop working, you know what I mean? Always producer.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like maybe like the sheep dog, like running the whole farm. Obviously seeo B in animal form.
Speaker 2: And I'm just the pig rolling around in shit. That basically actually sums up high scrollers as a perfect analogy for this podcast or just us in general in life. You run and around, I'm keeping shit together and me rolling around in it. Shit. Oh my god, welcome to the worst podcast on the Internet. So good to have you here, Scrollers. Oh honestly kick starting the week with a bang. We have so much to talk about today. I now, usually we have a bit of a catch up, but you know, some things have happened on the internet. I feel like we just need to get straight into it too.
Speaker 1: Should we just get straight into the Royal Flush?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go. Please be upstanding for the Royal Flush. I have a quick little royal flush for you. It's kind of exciting. And you know what, Brittany, you might you might want to do something fun for the scrollers here.
Speaker 1: What another fucking fake code?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, although you might want to to fund this next project. What well, remember, very long time ago we were speaking on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Remember the very long time ago.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the worst episode ever.
Speaker 1: Did you know.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm just gonna cut in here, cut over myself.
Speaker 1: Cut to the fucking cameras.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, last week or whenever it was, I think it was last week, we released our podcast episode as usual, and we actually said in the episode something along the lines of, if this is your first time. Imagine this is your first time listening to high Scrollers. Like you're just getting the absolute wrong idea of the podcast, and it's like we'll be in so unhinged. I forget what happened. But anyway, someone actually messaged me and said that it was their first time ever listening.
Speaker 1: To we're even talking about it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, but they messaged and said, it's my first time. And it's funny that you mentioned on the podcast like imagine this being your first time, because it was my first time. And she was like, you have got a scroller for life. She's like, you have changed my morning commutes. Like here we bloody guy.
Speaker 1: I feel like it is quite iconic that these episodes drop on a Tuesday. I was gonna say a Monday. I should be a Monday.
Speaker 2: That's how the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about that, but we record on a Monday. Yeah, Tuesday, close enough. We're kicking off the week in the right way.
Speaker 2: And we actually because I don't know if you know, you only know if you've seen the social clips obviously, and also my recent concert postated about at home recording, but we're now recording at home obviously because the Nova Studio I also, can I just say, can I clear up the rumors? Sorry? Can I tear up all the rumors? First of all, two reasons people think we've changed to at home recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One the main reason is can't fuck be bothered? But two people thought go google girl had been fired. Rest in peace.
Speaker 1: No, Hannah's still here, but you can't hear her. Like if you say something into your and right now, can't people hear you if you've got the recording? Oh yeah, something.
Speaker 2: Say whatever you'd like. We can't hear her, but you'll be able to there you go, go for it.
Speaker 1: This is a message from Hannah. I'm still here. I haven't we can by it. I don't know if my watermelon story was too scandalous. Come follow me on TikTok. Hannah's still here.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing was people said, watch the studios cost what like novakan affords nover can't afford to record. We can't afford to in the studio, And I thought, well, first of all, it probably cost more to actually set all this up. Sorry nov But second of all, no, it's more of a scheduling thing, honestly, because Nova on a Monday is a very busy place, and we went off and it's much more comfortable here and I can make myself the coffee and all the rest of it. It's fun. It So, anyway, where.
Speaker 1: The funk was I round with this your royal flash?
Speaker 2: That's right, No, I thought I had another tangent to go on before I got to the royal flash. Anyway, long time ago, we were talking about Last Stop Larima. Remember I was a.
Speaker 1: Sor girl there trying the pies.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, we'll have to do a day trip in.
Speaker 1: Western Australia, Northern Territory.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, I don't know. Fate Larima.
Speaker 1: Well pop up for one day only.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding though. It could be a hot possibility because my royal flush of the week is that, you know, Last Stop Larimer. If you don't remember, it's that documentary on Netflix where that guy went missing, presumed murdered, put in a meat pie, possibly fed to it a crocodile. Who knows. We don't know, but we discussed it on the podcast a very long time ago. And the pub where he was last seen, this man was last scene before he mysteriously disappeared, is up for sale.
Speaker 1: It's up for sign.
Speaker 2: You can go look at the listing of Larimar Pub. It is on the market for you know, in this economy, I think quite a pretty pen. Like, no, no, that's not the right pretty penny means it's expensive, doesn't it. Like I think it's a steal.
Speaker 1: What I don't think that's a steal.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred and ninety five thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars could buy a house.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but it's the Larimar Pub.
Speaker 1: It's like, like, what's a postation there?
Speaker 2: Ten that's like barn Sydney town Hall, you know, like that's that's a piece of historical you know.
Speaker 1: How many people are going there?
Speaker 2: Why it cares? Yeah, I'm the Larimar Pub. I think if they were asking for eight hundred k, that'll be a bit steep.
Speaker 1: But seven hundred and ninety five thousand dollars if they can get that, imagine how much I can get for faith.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was thinking. You buy it up by the lar Pub. Make it fate Larima, because imagine the marketing behind it.
Speaker 1: It's a pub and a fate because you know that, like is.
Speaker 2: It the Prata store in the middle of the desert in America?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, America again?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't bring up that I'd gone there. That was you. But yeah, I think I imagine fate Larima and wouldn't Perth be fucked off when if you did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would, that would be so mad. It's actually quite cute from the outside. Yeah, I know it's pink. Yeah, so what the hell it's up for sale.
Speaker 2: You know, the more we progress into the future with all this AI and stuff, the more I go, get me to Larima, throw my phone in the lake and let me live off the land. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: What was the population there, eleven fourteen or something? Imagine that?
Speaker 1: Wait, and that's was the Netflix thing called Lastop Larima.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If anyone that didn't listen to that one buticular episode, you need to go and watch Last Stop Larima on Netflix. It's amazing Larima population. I just am still stumped. Twenty seven people live there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a bit much for me.
Speaker 1: That was in twenty twenty one. It was previously forty seven in twenty sixteen. The thing is, how did a guy go missing with that little people in the town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, as we heard they just murdered for sure, Well they didn't, wasn't one of the theories that he was put in a put into a meat pie yuck, or eaten by a crocodile.
Speaker 1: Yuck. Well, look, I do think we are going to have to get there someday.
Speaker 2: To Larima. Yeah, I'm well on my way, as I said, And I just I love my neighbors. Oh I don't love my neighbors. We don't have a relationship, but they're they're nice neighbors. I couldn't like complain about any neighbors. Anyone on my street actually fantastic. But also I just want to fuck off to the middle of nowhere and not have to have anyone next to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I need it. I think. I think I'm destined to live on acreage.
Speaker 1: But you want to move to New York as well?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Yes, so true. See that's the other thing. But the payoff is is is easy in New York because yes, I'm living in a shipbox, but look at look at my doorstep.
Speaker 1: But there's lots of neighbors. There's millions of neighbors. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also when I lived in my apartment.
Speaker 1: You don't see them.
Speaker 2: I never saw it. I don't know, like I met the ones opposite, but I had one on either side of me as well that I literally never spoke to. I don't think maybe once the whole time I lived there. So apartment living can be a little bit like that, like a little more.
Speaker 1: A bit like you're on an acreage.
Speaker 2: No, just a little bit more isolating. Whereas the biggest thing that I've noticed about living in a house, not that there's an issue with it, but your neighbors are just always there. And thank god I have good neighbors. You know, you've had issues with your neighbors in the past. We're fine now, Yeah, but like, thank god, all of mine are really good. But they are just always there. And that's something I'm not used because I've always lived in apartments where people leave each other alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're just in your apartment.
Speaker 2: I feel I love hate relationship with it. Love because you know, I love a gas bag. But there's some days I'm going to put stuff in the bin and I'm not looking good at all.
Speaker 1: See, I just let AJ be that person a talks to the neighbors and I just go hi, and then I just walk on.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, nice, you've got good system. Gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the talker.
Speaker 2: I'll just have to make Skuy do everything absolutely so last stop. Larama Pub up for sale seven hundred and nine. That's morale flash.
Speaker 1: Were get into something else.
Speaker 2: No, that's the royal flush. The fact that it's on sale and I don't know, do you go fund me? I'm happy to take one for the team and buy it, but you know, we'll have to crowdfund with the scrollers if everyone put in a dollar.
Speaker 1: I wonder, like the business owner in me is like, I wonder, like what their revenue is and how many people because obviously most of their customers would be from people passing through. Obviously that that's like a town that you stop, you know, as you're traveling around.
Speaker 2: Well, see, now here's the thing. This is why I was. I was. I was half kidding about buying it because look at how Las Vegas started. That was a truck stop.
Speaker 1: That was a drive through town, train stop I think, and the coal trains.
Speaker 2: Oh well, maybe that's how it originally started, but I know that Like the story that I know is that the trucks would stop at like one little gas station there, and all the trucks and then they decided, well we may as well put a hotel there, and then as well put some gambling means there, and then we may as well.
Speaker 1: Speaking of blah blah, speaking of gambling.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this would be good. Here we go a bet responsibly. Everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was my NaN's eighty six birthday on the weekend. Okay, yeah, and well it was actually her eighty six on Friday, but we arranged to all go out for lunch on Sunday, so just quite literally yesterday.
Speaker 1: And where we went was like a sailing yacht club kind of thing, like in the restaurant, but downstairs there's pokys. And I thought, you know what, I said to Nan, have you ever played the pokies in your life? And she said no? And I said, Nan, after lunch, let's go down. I'm going to give you fifty dollars and I want you to play the pokey neighborer.
Speaker 2: Poor thing's gonna blow her fucker bench.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's actually really funny. So we were there. It was AJ and I and my sister and her fiance. They're recently engaged, and it's weird to call him that, like I was just like her partner. Now I remember to save fiance and Nan and so we're there with like our bags of leftovers because we didn't eat it all. So we've all got Chinese takeaway containers full of lamb and then the cake thing. But we're in the pokeys. Am I allowed to say this on the Podhanna, surely it's fine. It was all for NaN's birthday, and so I gave her fifty dollars and I said, you walk around, you pick a machine, Nan, and she's like, oh, I don't know. You can just picture my nat. She's like, I don't know what one. And then she picked a roundom one. We sat her in the chair, we put fifty dollars in. She won one hundred dollars. Oh nic, she won like she got a feature. And she was loving it like she had no idea what was going on. And then we were going, this is the start, this is the start of her every week. Now she's going to be going to pop anyway, Love, I'm just gone up to the balls club. I'll be back soon.
Speaker 2: So next next birthday eighty seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take I reckon. I'm going to make it like a little.
Speaker 2: Thing in Vegas.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's my that's my weekend. Royal flush. That's not my actual royal flush, but I thought that was worth mentioning and it was really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad she got a little memory for you both.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Honestly, a lot of other core memories you probably could have made before that, but still a good core memory.
Speaker 1: It's never too late to start gambling everyone.
Speaker 2: You can't say that. Okay, I'll be the PC of the group and say bet responsibly, don't.
Speaker 1: Be stupid on her birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm not endorsing at all. It can ruin lives, all right, that is.
Speaker 1: True, But it was fifty bucks and I was happy for Nan to lose it, and she Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're going to lose money, lose someone else's. That's the motto of the story.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So what is your royal flush?
Speaker 1: Then? Well, my royal flush of the week is a two in one. Indy Clinton has hired private investigators to hunt down her trolls, and at the same time, a couple in America is it They have like taken down and found the owner of Tattle Life, which is an anonymous gossip forum. Slay raccoons, Slay. Yeah. We've spoken about this a lot of times on the pogmat I think people that anonymously hate online are absolute fucking losers, Like you're an absolute low life loser, and you can't argue that you're not. Oh no, but we're entitled to our freedom of speech behind an anonymous account, I reckon. If people want to in a public forum hate on people call them out for their actions. Yeah, that's fair enough. You should do it from a public profile with your face and your whole family on there.
Speaker 2: It's so bad they ain't like they ain't.
Speaker 1: It is so easy for someone to say we're entitled to our own opinion when it's from an anonymous account, and sooner or later this kind of stuff was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what explain exactly Let's go back to the start, So explain exactly what has gone on here. So we've got tattle Life. It's an online forum of like Reddit sort of thing where anyone could just post anything. You can post any sort of thread, but it's always about like an influencer. Yeah, and then Indy Clinton has obviously has her own thread and people post on there about her.
Speaker 1: I don't know the full context of the Indy Clinton thing. It's funny that it both happened at the same time, because Indy Clinton posted a bunch of stories, yes, of her like at a dining room table or whatever, drinking a wine at night, saying like it was a bit all over the place. But it was like her saying that she's hired private investigators, yeah, to take down her trolls, because like, obviously people speak anonymously about creators online, like we all know that. But I think I think she's been like personally being trolled and stalked, Like I don't know whether it's in a DMS or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think she's probably she's probably talking about a few I have seen the Instagram account Dutch minti Okaya, like on the same spectrum as like a celeb's spell check, you know they I forget.
Speaker 1: How the web spell check still exists.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because here's the thing. I think they they get all they get worried, They get a bit worried. Yeah, And I don't recall celebs spell check ever really doing anything too bad. I actually quite enjoyed the seeing the spelling mistakes from celebrities that was really lighthearted than fat. I don't know whether it ever took a turn because sometimes I feel like these accounts get a bit, they get a bit ahead of themselves and they go, oh, I've got a bit of notoriety here.
Speaker 1: Spellcheck gone.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm not sure, but dutch Minty disappeared the moment Indy posted all of those things.
Speaker 1: Is dutch Minty an Australian account or we don't know?
Speaker 2: Yes, dutch Minty apparently. Oh god, I don't know the specifics on it, to be honest, because I don't really dive into these things very often.
Speaker 1: Spell check account is still there. I don't follow it, Okay, I do, but they don't post any No.
Speaker 2: No, happn't in years. Dutch Minti used to be really when when they would post about which I think dutch Minti is meant to be like our dou noir, you know, okay, Like I think that's the vibe, like because I, first of all, when I started following dutch Minti up, like my brain just went, that's her name, dutch Minti.
Speaker 1: So it's meant to be like the doomir of a show like dutch Minti.
Speaker 2: It's like expose vibes, like let's expose the influencers for doing the wrong thing. But when it first started, I remember following it because I was happy to follow it because it was things like people driving and filming themselves at the same time, like one hand on the wheel, driving on the free enough.
Speaker 1: And I want to like preface this whole thing by saying, I'm all for people being called out for things they genuinely doing wrong. For example, if an influencer is driving and vologging at the same time or whatever it may be, I'm all for that. But it's like the relentless picking on people's appearances, just picking apart their life, all that kind of stuff, that that is what I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically the thing about this is Indie, by the sounds of it, is going to sue for defamation online bulling. I don't know exactly what she's going to use it for. She said she hired a private investigator to get a sixty four page document full of names, ages, locations, on details about people that apparently these people on.
Speaker 1: The every time someone says that, I've got to say that.
Speaker 2: Really, where the fuck was I wrong with that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had a good point to make, and then we act like fucking idiot me and we are what I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, but she's high private investigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry. The people on the Tattle Life have basically all the information apparently is everything that they've actually said online in a bunch of the forum. So because you can talk about a lot of people on there, so like they've seen the profile. From my understanding, what Indy was saying in those stories was that you know, if someone has written something about her, you could click the profile and then see what they've written in every single forum ever, I think.
Speaker 1: Same as Reddit, like if you comment in heaps of places, like people can click on your page and see everything that you've commented on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then they were able to collect a whole bunch of information and then narrow it down and find out who it was, and then they could find like that person's LinkedIn or this or that, or sometimes someone had posted a screenshot with like their profile accidentally in the bottom corner because you're on Instagram to.
Speaker 1: Take a screenshot circle at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's all these things that they've done, maybe not in her thread, but everywhere. The thing that I do want to point out is that and it's very very interesting because last week, remember a few weeks ago, I was talking about my reddit thread. A new Reddit thread of me has come up, and it's going off.
Speaker 1: A lot of people in the broadcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, got another one, not the highest rollless one.
Speaker 1: Yes, another one, other one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't realize I put that in the broadcast channel yet.
Speaker 1: But maybe maybe send us.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it was close friends put on my close friends. Anyway, another rereddit thread has come up. Now here's the thing about this, INDI's like sewing for defamation, sewing for defamation. And then I went and looked at this thread on tattle of Indy Clinton to obviously figure out what's going on. And the thing is, all of these people are commenting on the thread going how can we be sued for defamation? It's all the truth, It's all the truth. It's all the truth. And then I had a quick look through and I don't even know Indie Clinton that well, and I picked up on four things straight away that were one hundred percent inaccurate, just because I'm a user of social media, you know, Like I found four things straight away where I went, well, that'd be deformation because that's a lie.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many people I wonder how many people have gone and like deleted their accounts and like wiped everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether it affects them. I thought, like, if you go and read the thread, they are all confident that this will go nowhere, and she's still unhinged, and they still.
Speaker 1: So I can't. I was like, I can't. I've said this forever, and like, I know I've already said this in.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, get the thread up while you're talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, a few weeks ago, in case you missed that episode. I want to give some context as to like why I feel so passionately about this. And I've not already said this before, but just recapping. I started making YouTube videos when I was a teenager. And when I was a teenager, there was a website called Guru Gossip. It was basically like Tattle. And I can confidently say I've never been on Tattle because I choose to like not participate. I very well could have my own fucking threads on there. I wouldn't have a clue.
Speaker 2: I'm not searching myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm never I never look up myself. That's something I'm very good at doing. And the reason for that is because when I was about nineteen twenty I had my own Britney Saunders on Guru gossip thread and remember I discovered it. I was twenty years old. I was a young girl. I was working as a waitress. I was starting my YouTube channel on my Instagram and I went on there and I read the most horrible things about myself written by strangers. Most of them were about my body, people calling me fat, blah blah blah, and I was like devo, like as any young twenty year old girl would be. I was devastated that people were analyzing my body that closely and also my friendships. And I made a promise to myself that from then on, I was never gonna fucking look at that again. And ever since then, I've never looked myself up. I think Guru Gossip is gone now. I think that went away ages ago, but then I think Taddle kind of replaced it, and then obviously read it. I don't know when Reddit came out, but there's read it as well. But I've made like a vow to myself that I will never search my name, just because I know how upsetting that could be. And I said this in our last pod where we spoke about this. I feel like if I was to discover that there was stuff written about me online. I'd read it every day, I'd read it every morning, i'd read it every night, and I would like get upset over people talking about me that way. So that's one thing that I've done, and it's been the best for my mental health, not knowing what strangers think of me, And in a way I find it empowering as well, like to not look and know that maybe there is people out there talking about me and what I'm doing, but like I don't know, So it's like ignorance is bliss. Yeah, But like to see Indy just coming out and saying, I've fucking I'm getting all of you. And I know she was saying like most of you were mothers, which I'm not fucking surprised by because I can just picture like she's like a mom and puts her kids online, which I know there's like a lot of conversations around that and we've spoken about that before as well, Matt. But just sad fucking sacks sitting at home picking on people. And again, I really want to stress I'm all for someone being called out if they're doing something wrong, if they are doing something that's not right, and people are bringing attention to it absolutely, But I know INDI's had like plastic surgery. People are ripping her to shreds over that her body, like all that shit like no.
Speaker 2: Which she didn't even just get a no shop for the sake of it. She got it to fix the surfboard accident. When the surfboard hitter.
Speaker 1: In the face pops up on my Reddit every now and then, like the Aussie TikTok top snuck, and like, I don't I'm not in Aussie TikTok snuck, but like it shows up on my main feed, so sometimes I click and I'm like, oh, what are they fucking saying in there today? But I try not to be a part of it. But I've seen people like a lot, she gets a lot of like feeds pop up, and same with for Dan, Like they're the ones that I notice the most when I'm scrolling in my feed. But I'm like, I'm all for like call someone out when they're doing something genuinely wrong and it's worth canceling them over. But I think for the most part, all this shit that people talk about other influences and creators online, it's just nasty it's literally bullying anonymously. Yeah, and I don't stand for that. Like, I don't know about all you scrollers, but I'm against anonymous bullying online.
Speaker 2: I think as well. I don't know if I mentioned this last time we spoke about this or not, but I think the most interesting thing is that the and I guess obviously it's a female dominated industry anyway. But like, I just like, I like I have searched whether I have a I'll search right now, all right, Hey, god.
Speaker 1: I could not. I cannot look up myself.
Speaker 2: Tatle life, Like nah, oh, here we go. The first thing that comes up in Google is from twenty December twenty twenty one, so I don't know whether that's the most recent time I've ever been mentioned, but it says I feel sorry for all right, Hey, he tested negative a couple of times before. This is from when I had COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're discussing me from I can't look myself up.
Speaker 2: My thing is like I don't have a threat on tattle, And I'm like, is it just because like it's women tearing down other women and that's what.
Speaker 1: It's sad too. I'm like, hello, like we're all women, Like the majority of us are women. Why is everyone tearing other women down? I even remember, like you remember when I had my really public breakup, Matt, I remember like that. I think that was still in the Guru Gossip days, and like all my followers were like screenshotting me things from in Guru Gossip about me and my breakup, and like they were like trying to be like, hey, I just want to let you know people are saying this. And I was just devastated that people were talking about me online, saying she can't hold a relationship blah blah blah, and it just it's devastating to read stuff about yourself. And I feel like all these online anonymous trolls, they're like, yeah, but they blah blah blah. But like can you imagine, like.
Speaker 2: Why do they desert?
Speaker 1: But can you imagine reading through a thread of tens or hundreds of people just like ripping you to shreds. Yeah, Like those people that participate in that, they wouldn't like that if someone was doing that to them. Yeah, but why do they feel like they can do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, like when I saw Indy saying like she's hired a private investigator, My first thought was, is she allowed to be posting this, like if it is a private investigation? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was interesting to me. I mean the private investigation is done and dusted. Now, course she must be come.
Speaker 1: For, she must be able to now like she's probably been given the green light. You can talk about it, and I'm like, good on a like fucking female empowerment, stand up for yourself, like fuck the bullies.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I think it would be interesting to see how it plays out at this stage. I am not holding my breath with the whole thing. I think we have seen similar things happen before. Maybe not to the extent of someone getting a sixty four page private investigation done, but I feel like I've seen influencers do similar things, or say similar things, or just found out who one of my biggest online trolls is. I'm going to sit but we never hear the end.
Speaker 1: I hope that something actually never.
Speaker 2: Goes anywhere, because she's come out thick and fast. Yeah, so now I'm like, well, let's do something with it, babe, and actually like prove your point, because otherwise you've just kind of fueled the fire.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing too, like, that's the tough thing. When people are hating you online anonymously, if you ever do mention it, it fuels them even more. They want that, they want attention from the person that they're hate.
Speaker 2: Well, they are super fans at the end of the day. And I just saw a video from Adele Marie who said, I'm not going to call them online trolls. I'm going to call them super fans because that's what they are, because they know more than anyone most of my followers, which isn't that so true?
Speaker 1: They're fans. They're fans as much as they would be Like, no, I'm not. I'm just calling them out for all the wrong that they do. You're a fan because there's so many people online that like, maybe what they post isn't my cup of tea. I just follow them like I know nothing about them.
Speaker 2: And I think I said in the last time we spoke about this, you talking about them or following them or watching their things makes them more and only lining their pockets more. So. All these people on tattle talking about Indy Clinton. Okay, here's the thing, here's what I want these people to understand. If you just stopped talking about Indy Clinton. That would do more damage to her and her career and her finances and her everything than talking on Tattle Life. Because here's the thing. Now, the chain reaction has started. You talking about her, made her get a private investigator, made her now post about getting a private investor. She's gone viral through the room. We're talking about her on high scrollers. If you hadn't spoken on Tattle Life about her, about how she doesn't deserve a platform and blah blah blah, we wouldn't be talking about her today. So you are making her more relevant. And now all of our listeners might not even know who Indy Clinton is. They might go and see who she is after this, and they might find themselves because I fucking love Indie, by the way, one of the nicest people in this industry. Like she's up there with one of the most gorgeous She's got nothing fucking going on up there. She's so funny. She's such an airhead, Like she's like, babes, I got no idea what the fuck is going on? You know, she's so funny, like very much. It's what I say about Sky Wheatley, like just wouldn't hurt a fly, but like just does the wrong thing because she just doesn't. But you can tell when someone does something with intent and when someone just does something because they just don't know any better. Yeah, And I feel like Indy is on the same page as like a sky Wheatley, Like Indy's just like there for the vibes, and she's like, I've got no idea what I'm doing, but I'm just living life. And you know, I respect and appreciate that. So I think she's a fucking great chick. And you know, I know the scrollers trust. Oh my Apple watch is talking to me. But I know the Scrollers trust like my word. And who you know, we've met absolutely everybody. Have you met Indy?
Speaker 1: No, I've did it.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's she's Central Coast. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I thought she was.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. We're not to my knowledge, I could be wrong, but yeah, I can get a real good gauge on people real quick, like you going and you're the same. We need someone and straight away we can see right through. Yeah, you know what I mean, we can go they're a good person or they're one to look out for, you know. Oh, there's there's been a few times in our in our life where you've gone, oh, you met this person and I go watch out for them, and you go, nah, they're good, they're good, and then six months later you go, yeah, you were right on that.
Speaker 4: Have to give people the benefit of the doubt, come of course, of course, but yeah, but yeah, I think it'll be interesting to see kind of where it goes.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I want to go back to though, what they what those people were saying on the thread, saying, it can't be defamation if it's not true, And I want to bring up my thread and read through some of the things that people have been saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then the end to end this, I've got some other things i want to say. I'm a business and career standpoint.
Speaker 2: Okay for sure. Well, I'm going to read through my Reddit thread, which, by the way, scrollers. First of all, someone has literally written on it. Hang on, I'm going to find the comment this thread is going to be his royal flush of his week, the royal roller in there, Scroller, this thread is going to be the royal flush of his voy.
Speaker 1: So someone made a high scroller's thread in Reddit, but in like the Aussie TikTok snaff thing and someone posted about it in our broadcast channel, so then that's when I went and looked it up. But they caught us high rollers and I was like, sleigh.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't my royal flush of the week, but you know, it does fuel my ego. It's hilarious. I love it. So this one, the first one on there, is nice. I'm happy for him living his best life. He's obviously thriving in the influencer space at the moment, so I'm gonna give him his flowers. Thanks for that, girl, three six wife, so sorry that girl. The thread was posted about the thread is posted, it says, all right, hey, I love him, but the privilege is unreal, asking how long people book their holidays in advance, because he had people look at him weird for booking his Europe flights two weeks before he flies out. Okay, I actually want to talk about this as well.
Speaker 1: Are you going in two weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: That's gone quick.
Speaker 2: There's no way you genuinely thought that's what people do. People with jobs have to actually book and you'll leave ahead of time and don't usually have that kind of money. Since flights are generally more expensive the closer you book. Okay, Hannah, roll the clip, play the TikTok that I posted so haw far in Evans. We all booking our holidays because I just had a very eye opening conversation with one of my friends. She was like, what do you do today? I was like, I went into flight center. I need to book some flights in accommodation for a europe trip. She's like, don't you leave in three weeks. I was like, it's closer to two now, and she's like that is insane, Like that's so scary to me that you are leaving in two weeks time and you haven't booked half your trip. And I'm like, well, it's fine because I booked half of it today, so clearly it's all good. We're gonna get there and it's all gonna work out. And she's like, i'd need twelve months at least, like six months at the bare minimum, six months out everything needs to be booked. And I'm like six months. That's scary to me because I could be in a different financial position, different circumstances in my life. I could have a new job, I could be doing something else with my life. I might not even want to go anymore. A war could break out, the world could be completely different. If I'm going with a friend, we might not be friends anymore. Like there's so much risk with booking so far in evans in my mind, But I'm interested because she made me feel like the crazy person. But to me, I'm like, it's crazy to book so far in advance. So what is everyone doing? So I posted that TikTok a couple days ago, and that's what sparked this thread. They're calling me privileged because I can book the flights so close out. I'm going to circle back to that and make sure I do circle back to that because the fact that this has happened is hilarious. Anyway, I want to read through some of these things. This comment here says comment removed by moderator. I've got no idea what they said. But then the moderator has written back saying what you have posted was posted without any proof or evidence it actually exists or occurred. Please repost with proof. So I think that's kind of good this reddit thread. You can't just like say whatever, Willy really And then I wonder if that's.
Speaker 1: A manual thinger if they have like something that detects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure. I think it would be a manual thing, if I'm honest, because it doesn't say because there's a mod up here that is automatic, and okay, that's called auto moderator, but this one isn't. There's a few people agreeing with me saying they do the same thing, and then I want to get to these comments. Sorry, here we go. Haven't liked him since he commented on another TikTokers video where she was defending herself voting for one nation, and apparently I commented on it saying, don't worry about the comments, babe, it's your choice, which is again not what happened. So these people go, you know, you can't defamation because it's the truth. It's the truth. That's a flat out lie. It is based on a true story. I will say. So, I saw a TikTok around the election time and this girl said she voted one Greens, two Labor, three one nation, blah blah and so on and so forth. Now, if we remember back to the election, they were like Greens and Labor and then everyone else was like right wing. So people were kind of like concerned about, like who am I putting her? And she put one nation and the comments were fucking harrowing. Now I looked at this girl's profile. First of all, it said follow back, so she was one of my followers. Second of all, she had about four hundred followers, so she's not on social media. This videos popping off, and she used to get hated on Left, right and sounder. The comments were vile that she'd put one nation so far up the ballot. But I jumped in the comments saying, don't worry about the comments, babe, you did the.
Speaker 1: Right thing because she put labor, because she.
Speaker 2: Put greens, then labor, then whoever.
Speaker 1: We were kind of like, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 2: And all these other people like one nation so high, like what the hell? In fact, I don't even think it was actually one nation. I think it was actually one of the other parties, like Christian Conservative Party or something. It was one of the other niche ones that still have like the right wing ideologies or whatever and policies. So I was just trying to say to her, she's one of my followers. I want her to see my comment and feel better because this comment's going off and I don't want her.
Speaker 1: To grind in a hole.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing, and this is a first video to like pop up. She got four hundred followers and everyone's just been like everyone was really really, really horrible. So I was like, I'm just going to reassure her and blah blah blah. And so that's not actually what I said at all, but I think with context, it totally changes what you've said. Then this other person said, oh my god, this is so funny. I genuinely don't understand where his money comes from. Meye the babe, someone said, I, oh, this one, this one's a good one. I used to love him. But the fact that he followed and the fact that he followed Kylie on in her recent tour, here we go. When he said he was going to Coachella because it's an influencer event, When the fuck did I ever say that? Bitch? When the fuck did I ever say I was going to Coachella because it's an influenza event.
Speaker 1: Never once in my life that people will like take what you say.
Speaker 2: Change it came, run with it. And this is the thing, like again, bordering on if you're if what you say in these threads then other people jump in and it influences other people or changes their opinion and damages my brand. That is defamation. And because you have lied as well, like you're lying so never once said that we actually went week on two, so it wasn't an influencer influences. And then it says he also didn't know any of the music artists at Coachella. Babe, you're fucking delusional, Like the whole reason we went to America was to see Lady Gaga at Coachella. Someone actually replied here saying the day the lineup came out, he made a response to Sofa Dofa about how excited he was, which I forgot about. I'm literally Sofa Dofa made a video being like what the hell is the Coachella lineup? And I did a stitch to it and was like, babe, leave the tickets for me. It's a gay millennial's dream. We've got Green Day, Lady Gaga, Charlie, you know, blah blah, and someone else is stuck up for me there as well. Do we have any more?
Speaker 1: I love that the scroll is it in the fucking chat m and it.
Speaker 2: Says don't get me started. Every video he was doing flogging his greape protein water. I don't think I flogged it that hard, Like it's sold out so quickly, you.
Speaker 1: Would, to your fucking dickhead, Well that's right, you would too. I hate people that are like, oh, he's flogging his great protein. Yeah, and you would as well. If you collaborated with a brand and came out with a special product with your name on it and your face on it, and you were making money off it, you would fucking do the same. You imbecile, You fucking loser.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I know that was like three or four days of launch for that, but like, fucking give it a rest. How many other people have you've seen over the last ten years flogged their product that they've done with a brand.
Speaker 1: I flogged Fade every day.
Speaker 5: I actually remember sitting there going I remember sitting there going, Wow, thank god, I don't have to promo this as much as I thought, because it's actually gone gangbusters and I didn't need to like harp on about it too much.
Speaker 1: I couldn't along with these people this point sopathetic. I'm sorry everyone out there. If you participate in this kind of stuff, I think you're an absolute loser.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say thank you to everyone though, who has stuck up to me on that thread. So there must be a lot of scrollers in there, and please feel free to go and either talk shit or give me my flowers. As that first person said, very much appreciate. You can all jump in there and say how much you love me, or you can jump in there and bitch about me, because I actually I think if there's one person you want to do it too.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, you don't want to encourage people.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was gonna say, I there's one person you want to do it to, it's me because I can take a joke. But I think that's the opposite of what they want, Like they want people to be hurt by it. Yeah, it's like just like got a thick skin, baby. The thing is, I can't. I can't worry about words online. I just can't do it anymore because.
Speaker 1: I think the difference is, like, let's look at Indie for example, it's to the extreme like there's yeah, so much of it happening. There's only so much. We can take one little thread of you with a few comments. Sure, but then in her instance, it must be in the hundreds or thousands or you know, I.
Speaker 2: Still don't reckon it would affect me that way. I just like, like I get spat on in the street, you know, yeah, like genuinely spat on on the way to the Wicked premiere. I was spat on by someone someone pretended to like, like came up in my face and pretended to hit me. Like I'm dealing with real life stuff. So like, genuinely, all of you could say the most horrendous things about me online.
Speaker 1: Like you care for what you wish?
Speaker 2: No, but no, but you know how You're like, that would affect your mental health a lot if I was reading it. But me, I could read the most vile things about me, it would not affect my mental health because as a queer person, I literally am more worried about face to face conflict getting through life. I can't hold my boyfriend's hand in public, blah blah blah without the fear of getting literally hate crimed. So like for me, I'm like, anyone can say anything online and I will just laugh about it and I will say. What I will say is, if you're gonna bitch about me, can you at least tell the truth, Because I've just on that thread, everything that people have said negatively about me, because there's some positives, there's some negatives. All of that negative stuff is a flat out lie. I've just debunked all of it, Like, if you've gonna bitch about me, tell the truth. I also think it's hilarious because the whole reason that thread started was the booking flights video, right which we played the audio for you earlier. The most hilarious part about all of this is fabricated once again, like if you actually knew my content, you'd know that.
Speaker 1: Was you're just like having a bit of a lie.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. There was actually a whole plan behind the whole thing because I had to on Friday post two sponsored tiktoks on TikTok on the same day, which in the eleven years of doing this has never happened. I don't know if that ever happened to you when you did sponsored things, but it's unheard of.
Speaker 1: Like you you don't do that usually, you don't.
Speaker 2: Have too want to post on the same day, and you say to the two brands, oh, someone else is already posting that day, and they both go, don't worry about it, post it anyway, Like, yeah, that's bizarre. Right now, the algorithm hates the sponsored post, it's probably not going to perform well. And it also then like makes your can sometimes make your profile like your next video your post might not do any well either. So to get ahead of that, like while I'll often do if I have to post something that I'm like, oh, you know the algorithm's not loving me? Is you do something that's going to get you a lot of comments? Right? Because comments is like the way to boost get on the full you page blah blah blah, Like you want people to comment, how do you do that? You make a video that's going to encourage comments. So my thing was I made that video knowing full well. I was like, the first thing I say is how far in advance are we all booking our holidays now? No matter if you've even never booked a holiday before, You've got an answer to that. Yeah, so you're already hooked in. I shook the camera, I tapped the bloody desk as well. You know, there's all the things to make you engaged, right, And we're living in a world, as we spoke about a few weeks ago, as well, we're living in a world where everyone online wants to be heard, wants to share their opinion, you know, has to be right, and if you're wrong, they'll tell you. So how am I going to get comments? I'm going to go against the majority of people. And I'm not dumb. I know that the majority of people are not booking their holiday two weeks out. I'm not even booking my holiday two weeks out. This holiday was booked well in advance. There's been planned for two and a half years, women saving for two years. So I'm not even one of those people who booked two weeks out. Grange and I did have to go into flight center and actually do a couple of trains things. Yeah, little last minute things, little trains and whatnot. But the thing is I made that and I was like, well, if eighty percent, let's say, of the people are going to be those people booking six to twelve months out, clearly I'm going to say what they're doing is wrong. Because we're living in an era of the Internet where everyone has to share their opinion and if you've got a wrong opinion, they will tell you what happened. Literally, within six minutes, there was one hundred comments telling me I was wrong, and I sat back and I went, here we blah, do you go? And then the two sponsored videos because that obviously got me in the on the for you page, and you know, the two sponsored videos performed amazingly because and then you know what's hilarious is then that Reddit thread popped up, and I noticed that they got almost a second wind, because then people were coming over from there. Obviously they've gone, we need to see we need to go and see what he's talking about. But they've watched mys sponsored videos first, and I was like, you could, like, you've done the hard work for me. You couldn't make this shit up. And I sat there and I went, this is fucking brilliant. And I actually wanted to make like a video about this and put it online because it worked so well, but I thought, no, ill save it for the scrollers because it is still our inside joke, you know, the guacamole video, the La Boo Boo video, it's still our it's our inside joke here with the scrollers. So I just feel like whoever made that thread clearly isn't listening to high scrollers because they don't know that the engagement bait, the rage bait is it's part of the brand at this point, it bloody is speaking of branding you wanted to finish on.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been talking forever, so I feel like this whole episode is literally just our royal flushes. But just off the back of this, Like you, I'm interested to see where this is going to go. Like you said, we've seen influences in the past, kind of hint that they know who their biggest fans are. Okay, their trolls, but I mean, I think she's being serious. I don't think she's fucking around by saying I've got like a private investigator and whatever. I think that's a great thing. I think anonymous trolling and bullying isn't on. I'm all for everyone having their opinion on people. I'm all for people being called out when they're doing wrong.
Speaker 2: But if we ever do anything wrong, call us half exactly right.
Speaker 1: But the anonymous like just bitching about little things, stalking people and like, call it what you want, but like if you're actively following someone's every move on every story, every real blah blah blah blah blah, everything they say, that's fucking.
Speaker 2: Stalking to like super fan behavior.
Speaker 1: It is and I'm interested to see if like anything comes of this or if court cases come of this, because I think these people that have been like harassing and stalking Indie would never think that this would ever turn into anything. And I think people need to be really careful participating in this kind of behavior too, because if she has found out who these people are, and she knows who they are, and if they're going to get in trouble for what they've said online, you're putting your career at risk. If these people work in careers, you will get fucking sacked from your workplace, Like if you get caught up in some big thing and it's televised, and like you know, like I don't know if it will be televised, but if it turns into something like you're putting your career on the line, yeah, because I don't think any workplace is going to want to be involved with someone that has been defaming someone online.
Speaker 2: And above that as well, just imagine the perception from the people.
Speaker 1: Around you, your friends and family finding out that.
Speaker 2: That's a mortified how fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I know, Like that's like you got to think when you do this shit, like it feels anonymous, but like I've known that this day would come, and like we haven't really spoke much about Tattle, but you can go look it up if you want. Essentially, Tattle is like the Guru gossip. It's like an anonymous platform. The guy that owns it has been brought to light. Yeah, so like we haven't got to that, but you can go look it up for yourself. It's all over TikTok. That's where I saw it last night, which.
Speaker 2: The guy who owns it was brought to light but by.
Speaker 1: A couple that have been trolled on there.
Speaker 2: But he actually went under a female name, yes, and also then was under another name as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, multiple fake aliases.
Speaker 2: And they've discovered all of it.
Speaker 1: So he is now gonna get sued by people whose lives have been destroyed from these anonymous platforms. So that's a whole other part of this. It just so happened that Indy Clinton and this all happened at the same time, and I'm fucking here for it. Like I think faceless anonymous accounts that just pick on people, it's it should be a thing of the past. Honestly, Like we're living in a world where everyone's prioritizing mental health, and we're having more conversations around mental health. But then people are doing this. Yeah, like you're literally doing the opposite of what we should all be doing.
Speaker 2: Oh but like, isn't that a reflection of the fucking world. Yes, everybody does one thing and then says another, you know, hypocrite. And I'm the same, babe. Like, I'm the same. I say one thing, do another. We all do it, but some of us are more extreme than I.
Speaker 1: I just be careful and I'm interested to see what happens from it, and just be fucking careful when you're anonymously bullying online. I mean, don't do it at all. That's my advice.
Speaker 2: Be fucking careful, I say, shut up.
Speaker 1: Oh me too, But like, fuck, if this actually turns into court cases, you're all going to become known to the public if it's public, and then you've fucked up your whole fucking life all because you didn't like Indy Clinton's nose. Yeah, imagine.
Speaker 2: And I just, at the end of the day, the only thing I feel for these people pity. That's the first thing I actually. I think that's another big thing is I don't get angry when I read those comments about me.
Speaker 1: On that it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I go, I actually go, fuck, what's going on in their life?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not let me tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but like, genuinely like, you must be miserable. You must be some sort of sorry, that's my coffee machine going off in the background, but you must be some sort of fucking miserable. You must hate your life, hate your job. I don't know if you've got no friends. I don't know, if your friends hate you, leave you out of group activities. I don't know if you've got family members who hate you. I don't know if you just hate everyone else because you hate yourself. I don't know. I can never tell. But that's where my mind goes. I don't actually get upset and go, oh my god, people are saying bad things about me. I go, fuck, I hope this person actually just like goes to the therapy because shit. Imagine imagine, imagine imagine writing in a Reddit thread, imagine being on Tattle life. Imagine like, I just in my brain, I can't even fathom living that lifestyle. I go, what a fucking what a fucking life to live? It is just bizarre to me, and again, like at the end of the day, I'm also in the mind of, like, dude, whatever the fuck you want, I couldn't give a shit, but it's bizarre. It is, it's fucking bizarre.
Speaker 1: So that's my royal flush. Keen to see what happens. Keen to see the guy that owns Tattle get taken down because that's definitely going to court and look out people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully we can uh hopefully the Indy Clinton thing goes somewhere, because that'll be quite entertaining.
Speaker 1: Actually, well, Matte, that's another episode done in dusted and we didn't even get beyond our royal flushes. So I feel like whatever we were going to say next, we're going to have to save it for close friends. And we need to talk about Katie Perry too.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to Katie Perry a week ago.
Speaker 2: Let's do that in close fra okay aout that anyway, scoller, thank you for listening. I hope you found today insightful. If not, couldn't give a ship go and complain about it on rate it honestly, Raiders postars, I don't know what else to say. What else do we do? All the things? Yes, most importantly, thanks for listening. We're coming up to our two year high Scroller anniversary. By the way, should we do anything special, I don't know. We'll have well left. Also, just a reminder to join our broadcast channel on Instagram. You need to go to my Instagram profile and in my little bio underneath you know the description of my profile, you'll see a thing called Scrollers. Click on that. Join the broadcast channel and join the fun because we are using it a lot more lately. It's popping off. Brittany just usually just sends photos of our fucking Mango lassies every day, but you know that we continue the conversation over there. Anyway, Dale, I better let you go, you know what. Sorry before I say that, though, what someone messaged the other day. Actually a few people have messaged over the past few weeks saying that they've started guessing exactly what I'm going to say. That's fun, Well it is, no, but they've gotten it right. They're like, I've never got it right. And now over the last.
Speaker 1: Like fourth to be a bit more unpredictable.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's what I'm saying. So from now on I'm going to really rein it in again.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to try so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone would have would have guessed this, but let's go for it. Anyway, Dale, I better let you go. I've got to go get eaten by a crocodile and put into a meat pie in Larama.