Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn, j Lauren, start your morning.
Speaker 2: The right away, be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: No, you're one hundred well, good morning everybody. Welcome Festive day.
Speaker 4: Remember it is, by the way, we are well and truly in the festive season. Oh yeah, there were festive parties galore, yes weekends.
Speaker 3: A lot of festive trees.
Speaker 1: I saw trees on the top of cars.
Speaker 3: What croaky, Clinty, I don't Clinton, You're fine? Wa whay do you hear our fearless leader the thumb? Good morning?
Speaker 4: Gooday, guys, We're gonna need to say a few more words in that so people can really understand.
Speaker 3: However, I'm what you did on the weekend.
Speaker 2: We had a box party down in Geelong, and the great lammis.
Speaker 4: He had a Bucks party Intolong and went to one of my old favorite stomping grounds.
Speaker 3: Did you also smoking.
Speaker 2: His homehouse? Still going down there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: It is and is going strong? Is it?
Speaker 1: What time you finish? Late? Fifteen minutes ago?
Speaker 2: Is it a Friday Saturday special? Just one night?
Speaker 1: Just the one night? Return the following morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're starting to sound creepy.
Speaker 3: How's the creepy.
Speaker 2: The voice is getting creepier.
Speaker 1: She was pleased to see me yesterday.
Speaker 4: I know as a female with a partner who goes to Buckstays, she was relieved to see yesterday, which she was not pleased to see.
Speaker 2: Please, she's relieved your home one piece. But she was also like, get out of my face.
Speaker 3: On a Bucks week in a way like that. Do you have to do check ins? All right?
Speaker 6: What's the one when you arrive, when you get home?
Speaker 1: One when on the way back? But good, good that you check in? Good try, well done, well done, mabe. We'll try and carry you as we always do through this show.
Speaker 2: I love a Bucks or a Hens post.
Speaker 3: It's me. I'm on the way home.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I just said welcome home to you.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: We So we have a big show today and for those who missed this last week, we launched something that we like to do on this show. And if you are going to call this show, you must know that you are included in this.
Speaker 2: It is December and there is a lot going on for the firsty season.
Speaker 1: Wh's going on, Lauren?
Speaker 4: So on this show, we don't like to over celebrate. So if you say the C word in December, we play Mariah Carey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all I want for is here.
Speaker 4: And that is the sea word I'm referring to see welcome ether you Clint get.
Speaker 1: That that's going to be a trap because there's a lot going on.
Speaker 7: There is a lot going on things and you know, if we have to play right back to back, we will. Hey guys, we got some hot tickets to give away after seven this morning.
Speaker 3: I know now, I lon't believe Drake making me one day. Oh god, you imagine our team the morning after the Drake concept. This is way too cool for us.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to Drake.
Speaker 1: I'm so cool there.
Speaker 2: You'd be cool and people will be like, who bought their mum?
Speaker 3: Do you? Reckon? Drake has a little friendship bracelets globe Taylor the Friendship.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's doing Taylor friendship races.
Speaker 7: I would love to walk up to someone at the Drake concert being like, he's my bracelet.
Speaker 1: I have my hat now, Drake.
Speaker 2: Drakes my mate.
Speaker 7: Your chance to have tickets to Drake after seven o'clock this morning, we will tell you when to ring. Now, look, as we get into today's show, we must say we're lucky to have you guys here today, aren't we?
Speaker 4: Oh well, well, firstly, I had a girl's weekend in Sydney on the weekend and guess who joined me? Clid stand away with it. Of course he was the girls I saw him. I had a girl's weekend. I was like, you're wincing. You might pump into each other two out of two nights with the performer.
Speaker 1: I was the matron of honor.
Speaker 2: He got me in a very sticky situation.
Speaker 7: We will go there after. Sabrina working in Monday, Melbourn. Good morning, big shout out to the AFLW Kangaroos taken out the premiership, defeated all year.
Speaker 2: Look like there are lots of people there.
Speaker 1: More than twelve thousand. It's a sellout at Princess Park.
Speaker 2: Or they must move it to a Biggert stadium.
Speaker 1: That's on the on the to do to do to do list, run on the lift. How am I going?
Speaker 4: Because they don't know where it's going to be The afl W Grand Farm right depends what teams are in. Unlike exactly afl.
Speaker 1: Whoever is the highest finishing team through the season gets to host it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's quite good, so Brisbane or whatever. Everyone would go there.
Speaker 3: What bloody undefeated all seasons.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable and joy to the North Melbourne Football Club, a club which hasn't had a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really doing it, they really are. God knows the boys on it, stepping up lads.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking girls Girls weekend in Sydney this weekend. So I went up on Friday, always going up Friday back Sunday. Obviously, Sannas is in Sydney for the weekend Today Show every weekend, so I was like, oh, I might see you maybe on Sunday. We'll have lunch before we fly home together.
Speaker 1: It was my curtain call from the Today Show this year, so there's a lot to celebrate, you know, my final one, my final weekend.
Speaker 2: So I go on for lunch with two of my girlfriends two years.
Speaker 1: And two years and do it very well, thank you very much. I'm like this, you'll get there one day ready.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's two very different clints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, he's got his ship together on the week very smart.
Speaker 2: Ye Dog's breakfast.
Speaker 4: So I go out for lunch with two of my best girlfriends, both of which work on the Today Show as well. So I met them through work channel nine girls. So we're at lunch and I'm like, how good's this. We're in Sydney, we've booked a hotel, we're having a girl's night.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting at lunch and.
Speaker 4: They go, oh, by the way, there's like a end of your Drinks thing happening tonight.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, okay, cool, you guys go to that. I'll go back to the hotel. I'll see you later. And they're like, no, no, no, you got to come to and I was like, what.
Speaker 3: Want today show drinks?
Speaker 2: It was sort of like end of year.
Speaker 1: It was a festive party.
Speaker 3: You can't rock up that you did the weather years ago.
Speaker 4: Next minute in walks Clint stand Away to my girls lunch with Sarah Harbo and they're like, nah, you gotta come. Next minute, I'm on the Manly Ferry in the pouring rain, off to a festive.
Speaker 3: Party, rocking up at the Nova Festive Party'll be like, this was your moment years ago.
Speaker 2: Of which I was not inviting.
Speaker 4: So then I do my Girl's Day on Saturday, which was we went to see Dom Dolla in the Debate Flight Facilities performing first.
Speaker 2: It was Torrential.
Speaker 1: In Sydney, Squelchy, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Before the Poncho I was already there from Friday. So all the girls are flying in. Five of them got stuck in the airport for five hours in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: So they got on the mimosas at the airport.
Speaker 1: What terminal one?
Speaker 4: Oh that we were spread out everywhere. One got on the plane and then they canceled it. While she was on the plane, she had to get off.
Speaker 2: Four stuck in Pontes.
Speaker 4: Three are stuck in virgin Four of them in the air and we're like, okay, those four are off. The next ones get on. Four US ones in the air get diverted to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine being you being diverted to Adelaide? What you would do?
Speaker 3: I would open the emergency exit.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You're only in Sydney for one night. So they're now stuck in Adelaide. Four girls in Aldelaide the wrong way, completely wrong way. The other girls arrived like maybe five or six hours. Dy, We're supposed to do a lunch on a boat on the harbor. We're gonna have this big full girl's day. Five of us are on the boat, five in the hotel. It was just a dog's breakfast. Dom Dollut was so wet it was like gumboot Territory.
Speaker 2: But it was very fun.
Speaker 4: Then enter Sunday and I don't know if you've seen any of the vision of what happened in Sydney yesterday, but that place is not built for rain and it was how would you just oh, sorry, Clink came to lunch on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It was a flash flood like flash flooding.
Speaker 3: Sydney's a mess. They had no power in the city the other day.
Speaker 4: No, they've got like Double Bay was knee deep, almost waste deep in water. All the shops are flooded. We're on level three of a Chinese restaurant with a lazy season.
Speaker 1: Goodness, we booked a table on level three.
Speaker 2: We would have been flooded out.
Speaker 4: We were having a wow of a time watching all the posh Sydney people try and walk through the rain.
Speaker 2: Didn't know how to do it.
Speaker 3: Lazy Susans don't spin when they're wet.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. No, No, you need wd wet.
Speaker 2: I've just threw it my coffee.
Speaker 4: Today is not my day anyway. We you got stuck in the raid. We got stuck at the airport for how.
Speaker 1: Long cliff hours?
Speaker 2: Last night airport got closed twice.
Speaker 3: Two shoes here.
Speaker 1: It was so bad that I ate the quantus sweet and sour pork from the Bay of Marie. That's how bad was.
Speaker 2: Anyway, My girl's weekend was fun, but it was also semi disaster. And my morning is continuing.
Speaker 3: It's fine. You look great at the coffee town.
Speaker 2: I'm literally covered. Happy Monday. Everyone put your Christmas tree up on.
Speaker 1: Jeli.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be happy this morning. Oh it was Christmas tree weekends.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 7: That's intense for a Monday. Alien and Farm smooth criminal right across Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well. Don't worry, we'll put a pen in's.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that one, but it's real.
Speaker 2: That was a bit much for a Monday.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Actually, I remember introing there. Did you did you see Jim V in store?
Speaker 1: A few of them didn't.
Speaker 4: That was your bread and butter back in the day, isn't it. Remember had Ama stage and you're like, I met you at him V. I don't know if you were actually ever working out them, or if you.
Speaker 2: Were just lighting up. I think you was autograph hunter.
Speaker 1: I think you were a nuffy.
Speaker 7: Now I was not lighting up for an alien. But I'll never forget the people who were.
Speaker 2: Right who heard about the dramas on the Monash yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, so are you doing snake chat? Yes?
Speaker 2: Forget snakes on a plane with Doc and snake's on the Monach.
Speaker 1: Good headline in the Herald Sun today?
Speaker 3: What is fit?
Speaker 4: Yes, the started clife got in front of me. You may have heard of snakes on a plane, snakes on the Monash. That's where I stole it from.
Speaker 2: So a woman was.
Speaker 4: Driving along on the Monash Freeway yesterday when suddenly she felt small little tickle.
Speaker 2: On her legs. That tickle happened to be a tiger snake. That's I that'll kill you.
Speaker 1: That's the fourth most venomous in the world. You know what in the top three? You got the Eastern brown. Well, I think it's the Taipean.
Speaker 2: What about a rattlesnake?
Speaker 1: The taipe Pan's probably the worst.
Speaker 3: And one with a fat neck, the cora, the cobra.
Speaker 2: I think cobras look vicious.
Speaker 1: Should I get the rankings out hit the rankings.
Speaker 4: Well, Paul, my PAULI because we lived when we lived in the Northern Rivers up in Barr and their snakes everywhere you see them? Yeah, I remember I had those two big pythons hanging off the roof mating.
Speaker 3: At your place. Was Yeah.
Speaker 2: We weren't sure if they were having a snake orgy or if they were fighting. The worst part was they said it was a.
Speaker 4: Snake orgery and they were like, the great news is nake and have baby snakes everywhere.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, awes.
Speaker 4: So Paul joined this snake group and he had to go off on Facebook snake identification chat and he had to go through like two rounds of verification because they said, we just need to make sure you're actually here for the snakes and you're not here to take the piss out of us.
Speaker 2: So he's in it, and.
Speaker 4: He often would post pictures of snakes and he'd get all these experts telling him all the different things what to do. Because when we're the pythons in the roof, we wanted to move them, and the snake chat said, don't move the pythons because the pythons will keep the bad snakes away. And I was like, I didn't know there were good snakes and bad snakes.
Speaker 3: I don't want them in the house. Nah, you know what s freaked me out?
Speaker 2: Off with their heads you can't yes, you can, yep that animal.
Speaker 1: They released this one out in the Marabadong River. Skin be wrapped just quickly. The scale reads something like.
Speaker 2: This, oh, this is danger zone.
Speaker 1: Top of the list is the inland Taipean.
Speaker 2: Where do you find those inland? No, I mean in Australia, Central Australia.
Speaker 4: They are in Australia inland, Well, thank you, but it could be in land of any country.
Speaker 1: Second is the Dubois sea snake.
Speaker 4: Oh, that sounds quite boogie snake. Snake snakes that can swim seela off with their.
Speaker 1: Heads tropical oceanic waters. Third on the list is the Eastern brown that don't get off with their heads astraight up up on New Guinea and Indonesia. And as I mentioned before, fourth on the list the yellow bellied snake.
Speaker 2: Tiger snake.
Speaker 3: So this tiger snake was inside the dashboard of her cry.
Speaker 4: It was like, well, I don't know when the snake so she pulled over on them on ash. She had to get like, how do you even contain yourself? I would just roll out of there.
Speaker 3: I think I would too. It was very very door and roll.
Speaker 4: So she obviously pulled over, got out safely. Was trying to wave some motorists down to say, can someone help.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do, but the snake The police.
Speaker 4: Yes, And when the police came, they called a snake expert. When the snake expert got there, it was tucked in that bit. You know, you're holding the steering wheel under the steering wheel. At all the businesses they close the ash they closed for one little snake, but they should have the cop.
Speaker 2: I would have closed the whole suburb.
Speaker 3: The cop should have went to town with the glock.
Speaker 1: Was just tasted the snake. You can't do that well.
Speaker 4: The Victoria Police put a statement on their Instagram with the snake and it said this purpose not going home in the back of a Divvy van from the coach the snake catcher out to help.
Speaker 3: I would have offloated eighteen rounds.
Speaker 2: Yuck.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get in that car. I'd torched the car.
Speaker 2: Car's got to be sold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, years ago, there could be other baby snakes in there.
Speaker 3: Now. Oh no.
Speaker 4: When he got that snake out, he said, let me search the whole car for the rest of Like in cases.
Speaker 3: There's no way of getting back in that.
Speaker 1: No way theory is it because of the car's warm the engine.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. When I saw the photos, the car looked like a little bit of a hoarder.
Speaker 1: There's a bit of junk in there, but.
Speaker 2: It was there. You reckon, there's more snakes.
Speaker 3: I just didn't look, you know, like I'm with my car like a clean car. I was like, you were begging for it.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's unfair.
Speaker 1: She was asking for it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Nah off with its head.
Speaker 7: It's twenty nine past six. Hey, later on we're going to be joined by a steak end.
Speaker 4: May people don't come at me. I don't really want their heads to be cut off.
Speaker 2: I'm just scared of them.
Speaker 3: Turn them into boots. I say, oh, it is run off six thirty.
Speaker 1: Sarah Jones from Fox Sports joins me, what a win for the Kangaroo. It's a premiership.
Speaker 2: It was exciting, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: The first quarter in particular was some great footy and so good to see North Melbourne salute obviously redemption from what happened the year before, and I love seeing Jazz Ghana get Best on Ground. We know she's gone into the Best and Fairest year after year as favorite and people expecting her to win the medal and hasn't quite pulled the votes in that one. But when it counted, she was best on Ground in the biggest game of the year and got.
Speaker 2: The nod from the selectors. It's a good story.
Speaker 1: Finally some joy for North Melbourne. A big crowd too, Okay, ko call up? What's it all?
Speaker 6: This is a really cool opportunity for aspiring reporters, hosts, Boundary Riders commentators to join our Fox Foody team. So it's a paid roll on Super Saturday Live on Fox Foody and you get to come in, be on air and have the mentoring of some of the greats in the games. So we want to see some creative entries and you can come and join myself and Jason Dunstall, Nathan Buckley, Gary Lyne, the whole team.
Speaker 2: So you get to be part of it.
Speaker 1: So you're inviting people to take our jobs.
Speaker 3: That is a little.
Speaker 6: Concerning when you put it like that standards. But look, this is the kind of thing I think I would have loved to have had, and I'm sure you would have as well as a young broadcaster. So everyone says the hardest thing is to get a foot in the door. Well this is a golden ticket.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, Thank you, Sarah. There's no off season with Chaos Sports. Get on board today.
Speaker 7: Hey, coming up after seven o'clock this morning, our favorite segment returns.
Speaker 3: I love my partner.
Speaker 7: Muh, this is just those small irritating things that your partner does.
Speaker 4: I got a list and I was away for the weekend. I didn't even see Paul.
Speaker 1: Are you compiled a list on the run?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 7: My wife's been pausing while she talks as it drags words out.
Speaker 1: Go give me an example. So today.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking what we'll do is if we meet up, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's because she's got a million things on her mind. That's a woman who's thinking about a thousand different things.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it is what mums have to juggle.
Speaker 3: Well that hey, that's not how this segment works.
Speaker 4: What Paul does is he's on his phone, he works, sending emails or whatever.
Speaker 2: God knows what he's doing.
Speaker 4: And I talked to him, and if he's not looking me in the eye, he just goes yep, yep, yep, And then like.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes later he'll be like, what if we got on this weekend?
Speaker 4: We're just we actually just had a five minute conversation about that.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he's on there trying to make money. So you guys have money to do stuff on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, we won't do anything on the weekend because he doesn't know what the plans are.
Speaker 1: You two gas lighting each other. He's one of my favorite things. Can we continue this?
Speaker 7: I love my partner, but it is coming up after seven, But if you want to get in early and you got one to share, thirteen twenty four to ten is our.
Speaker 1: Number for I love my partner, but hey, coming up next.
Speaker 7: A star of the Harry Potter franchise received a phone call from the person you and I have been dodging for quite some time. We'll go next, Hey, we'll get showers today tops of thirty. It's a bit of a mixed bag this week across Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Beautiful this morning.
Speaker 3: Can't tell the tint I know the windows.
Speaker 4: Are tinted well, it's six forty two. It looks like that the sun is just coming up. It's actually been up for over an hour. Looks gorgey out there. It's going to be warm.
Speaker 2: We're gorgeo.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: We're officially in summer.
Speaker 7: Shout out to management, who will be shaking their heads with the tint chat every day. Lauren goes into the bosses and go, can I get tinticcarran here to remove the tint from the studio windows?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what we need.
Speaker 4: We need like its specsavors where they've got transition lenses so it starts clear, but as the sun shines in in the afternoon, then nature. If he can do that with spectacles, you can do it with a window.
Speaker 3: Surely, are you Harry Potter fans?
Speaker 2: You're a wizard, Harry, I've never seen one. I went to one and I fell asleep in the first fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I was forced to watch Harry Potter back to back to back to back because I had to do a junket where I interviewed the more did.
Speaker 2: You say wing guard him? Leosa? I don't know is that what Harry says?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Harmione Oh, I think that was Hermione. She liked to chat with. She's pretty good. Yeah, the interview is very good. Daniel Radcliffe, he bought a house in tu Rak, did he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I think he might still own it, so our chat was about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he's managed to do that.
Speaker 3: He seems like a bit of a lad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd have to be here in Australia if he got a house in its in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: How do you bring that up? Because the old tax Man is after one of the stars of Harry Potter.
Speaker 7: It's not Daniel, it's the Ranger. And I could say that because I am one Ron.
Speaker 3: That's a which runs his name.
Speaker 2: Ron Weasley.
Speaker 1: Is that his name or that's character?
Speaker 2: What's his real name, Rupert Rupert Grint.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's.
Speaker 4: Worse or m glad you led with Ron Weasley, because if you had have said, Rupert Green, we are looking for you, I would be like.
Speaker 7: So the taxman is after him because he has been ordered to pay one point eight million dollars in tics.
Speaker 2: That's a decade in Australia.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, over there, Oh the a T I haven't caught up with him then, yet, because I think if you own a house in Australia, that's Daniel Radcliffe.
Speaker 1: Ah ah, we're talking about Rupert Grunt. The grunt. He is a bit of not honey.
Speaker 3: It was Ron.
Speaker 2: So Ron was Harry's friend at school. Which school?
Speaker 1: Maybe he did that.
Speaker 2: When Gardium live else have I don't he at which school?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Up, we're talking about the tax bill one point eight millions.
Speaker 2: They went up to date the room with their tax obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm getting closer.
Speaker 7: I just said to Lauren at the start of the year, when we're doing Hide and Seek, I took my laptop in and I'm like, I'm going to do my tax while.
Speaker 3: We're locked in here.
Speaker 4: My laptop on the plane to my girls weekend, not once. I was going to get some accounts done. If I was even delayed in the airport for us.
Speaker 2: You know what I did. I watched suits. Hey, here's a question I might need have inspector soon to deal with.
Speaker 7: You might if you met someone and you're getting along at the pub and you said what are you doing for living?
Speaker 3: And they said, I worked for the tax apart.
Speaker 2: See ya, you're not a fun time if you work.
Speaker 1: For the tax Would you not go the other way and say I could use your expertise.
Speaker 2: I just think if you worked to the tax apartment, probably a bit of a snall. General parking inspector.
Speaker 4: Is someone told me they were in parking inspector, I don't think I'd gone.
Speaker 1: To second A lot of fun that counts out there, surely.
Speaker 2: To the parking inspectors of the world lovely.
Speaker 1: I think accountants are fun, but they all do numbers.
Speaker 3: They do that. Yeah, they do numbers, but there's some fun accounts out there where they move numbers around. But then the ones that work for the tax department.
Speaker 4: That'd be anal Yeah, you reckon, they'd be like a type a personality.
Speaker 7: Put it this way, the festive party wouldn't be anything flash.
Speaker 1: I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 2: They'd be taxpayers money. They are having a total needs.
Speaker 1: They do kinky stuff. They'd like they'd be spinning the bottle, that'd be keys in the bowl.
Speaker 2: But the tax office festive part.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, it's always the ones that you least Suspect thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: The librarians of the world go with it're actually very fun twenty four.
Speaker 2: It's that way in the movies.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Do you work for the Tax Department and you are fun?
Speaker 2: I think we need to speak. No, they're gagged. Speak well, they might.
Speaker 1: They might be bound by some sort of confidentiality credits, work for.
Speaker 2: The Secret Service. Who knows what are they undercover tax people?
Speaker 1: They might be if you are not gagged. Thirteen twenty four maybe they maybe they got gagged at their Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you.
Speaker 1: Said they didn't finish the way finished? I could have been say.
Speaker 7: Typical Clint didn't finish it was way through thirteen twenty four ten. Do you work for the tax Department or are you an accountant.
Speaker 1: Who you bagged at the first party?
Speaker 3: An accountant or people work for the tax department.
Speaker 1: We've checked the tape. I didn't get it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah the word hang on. This is a very small amount of people you're trying to.
Speaker 7: We might not get anywhere if no one rings. It proves my point they're not fun. Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Do you work for the tax Department or you an accountant and you are fun? Usher? MG?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 3: Everyone?
Speaker 7: Your chance to when you wait to drake later on after seven, I'll give you details on how you can win here on number one hundred, you've got jas Lauren Clint and party people at the tax department.
Speaker 2: Well you run out of breath there, good boy, how do you even want a tax department?
Speaker 3: Apartment?
Speaker 4: So jasons that thinks that if you work at in tax or at the tax department, you're stiff. Yeah, you can't be fun as well. On the world of Venn diagrams, there is no crossover. So we want to know do you work in tax or at the tax apartment? And are you a good time?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you'd like to represent yourself for defending someone.
Speaker 7: You go to Strathmore or Peter, good morning, good morning? Do you oh you sound way to work at the tax department?
Speaker 2: Is it you part your partner works at the tax department?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fun time or not a fun time?
Speaker 8: Fun time?
Speaker 1: Why what makes her fun?
Speaker 9: I just pot personally and everything that likes sport and everything that I do. She barries from Melbourne, So.
Speaker 2: What's the most fun thing she's done recently?
Speaker 4: Peter put you on the spot here here you have. By the way, if you were my husband or partner, I'd be so glad that you had called up to defend me.
Speaker 3: Ye see, I think as he's talking to us, he's realizing, maybe she's.
Speaker 4: Not does she like does she like come dance parties? Does she do like skydiving or something?
Speaker 2: She wild?
Speaker 3: That's not that weld Peter Clint bought something up before. He said, like at the festive parties and stuff like that. He reckons the tax department that get kinky and get what they had there. No, that's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's not true. Okay, but day has she had one for the year?
Speaker 2: Y is it fun?
Speaker 9: Last weekend?
Speaker 1: What times you get home?
Speaker 3: What times you get home? She got at five o'clock in the afternoon?
Speaker 1: That boring?
Speaker 2: No, I think she sounds like a hoot.
Speaker 1: She sounds like a hoot.
Speaker 2: Thats fun.
Speaker 4: Good on your Peter House sweets Peter, though, he's like, hang on my partner's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call and defend her. Good on your Peter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just realized.
Speaker 4: No, maybe she got at five o'clock in the afternoon on Sunday and it started on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it sounded at three and she just got home at five.
Speaker 2: I love Pieza.
Speaker 3: Let's move on thirteen and twenty four ten to join us on the air. Do you work for the tax department or know someone and they're fun?
Speaker 2: Simon morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Someone new note works in tax.
Speaker 10: Yes, my sister, she's fun time. She is the life of a party that needs to be done. It's done. She caters and she's got a sense of humor, pulling franks on us. Yeah, doing funny dance moves, you name it. She shoulder, she's got no shame.
Speaker 2: Have a laugh, Simon, your sister sounds fun. She doesn't sound I'm down. I'm down to with her.
Speaker 1: What was it? Was it the funny dance move? Yes, I'm imagining a lane from Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: That's fine, it's fun.
Speaker 3: Is she on TikTok?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: She is clean? Stop you're so weird?
Speaker 3: Is your sister don't know?
Speaker 2: Don't don't answer that, Simon, Well.
Speaker 1: We need to make we don't with a generalization. We need to disprove it. Yes, no, don't Simon. Yeah, is she kinky?
Speaker 10: You'd have to ask her husband.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Simon, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. You're listening to Nober one hundred and we are doing this.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you, I love but after you events about your partner, I'll bring the romance back into your life with tickets to Moonlight Cinema. Four gold grass tickets at Moonlight Cinema on now. At the Royal, I call it the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Speaker 2: Yes, instead of gold class gold grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that you sit on it, not smoke it.
Speaker 4: No, obviously, what do you get a good Yeah, you get like threemium seats.
Speaker 2: I love goldgrass. That's funny, that's a good name.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the phones. I love my partner, but is.
Speaker 4: There something that gives you the eck or drives you mad, or just those little things that they do. Like my poorly God love him. He's allergic to the dishwasher, even though it is right next to the sink. I sent you a picture the other day, Joseph infuriated you.
Speaker 2: I had. It's a dishwasher drawer too. You don't even need a band.
Speaker 4: It's right there, and the sink is literally what fifteen centimeters away.
Speaker 7: I would say you're leaning down to put a plate in the sink, the same out that you're leaning down put in the dish I.
Speaker 2: Took a photo of the drawer open with the scene and sent it to Jason. He absolutely flipped.
Speaker 7: I sat down with my son yesterday, my son Felix, he's eleven, and he was putting his plate in the dishwasher, and I said, listen, Dad's going to teach you a skill that you're going to have your whole life.
Speaker 3: If you know how to stack a dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Properly, that's hot. Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Then he put it sideways.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, having a go because this is my issue.
Speaker 3: And I said the same with particularly if you overpack the dishwasher, it doesn't clean, it does pile.
Speaker 2: Things on top of things, or the water they're projectile. Water doesn't get to it. The water Why reach the plate.
Speaker 3: Do Sarah Infern Tree Gully.
Speaker 1: You love your partner.
Speaker 11: But I love my partner, but he never makes a bed in the morning like ever, and we don't have like forty throw pillows or anything. I literally just ask him to just plus for and then walk out the door, but he never does it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and so do you get up first and you leave first, but then you probably come home first and find it like that.
Speaker 11: At the same time, But he always he's an up and go a person. So he literally gets up and he's out the door of five minutes, where I, you know, have to take my time getting my stuff. But he always waks be for me. And then I come out and I'm like, come on.
Speaker 1: Do you have a flat sheet? Yeah? See, that's why he's not making the flat shirt goes under the dinner that cheap. No, No, that's a fitted sheet and the doner job done.
Speaker 2: I know what I see.
Speaker 4: My friend Paul doesn't do this, but I see my friends winger about it all the time with their husband's. Generally the wet towel on the bed, hang it up on the thing. Don't be leaving a wet towel on the bed. It makes you bed with.
Speaker 1: Just leave that on the floor and not on the fly.
Speaker 3: Danny, And you love your partner, but.
Speaker 8: I love I love my partner. But he just doesn't know how to tell the time. Seriously, he says to me, I'll be home in half an hour and it's an hour later. Yeah, all the time at six and it becomes seven thirty and he's still not home. And he's always just around the corners, always like.
Speaker 1: Boys around the corner.
Speaker 2: I love that I'll be home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just don't send a time for yourself though. If you're not planning on getting home, don't tell us she's going to be home at seven, just because you think that'll make us happy. Because if you didn't tell us the time, we wouldn't be mad that you went home at seven. You said seven, And now it's take thirty and where are you.
Speaker 3: I love my partner, but she doesn't know how to take her phone off silent, so whenever I ring, she never answers. But God forbid if she wrings.
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, how dare you miss my call? You're right, I often hear you. Go I've called her four times, Yes, just call her once. Getting four miss calls isn't going to make her call.
Speaker 3: You chose urgency.
Speaker 2: But if you don't hear one, you're not hearing the other.
Speaker 7: But if I see one miscall, I I'll ring Clint later. If I see four miss calls from Clint, I go, oh, they've got him. I gotta get him out.
Speaker 4: It's an emergency. That's dot in Templestowe morning.
Speaker 12: I love my partner, budd, he's the FaceTime Oh no, no.
Speaker 2: At random times during the.
Speaker 12: Day, like you know, three or four times, random times?
Speaker 1: Is he showing you something or what? No, just just for combos?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about when they FaceTime and you think it's just them so you answer, you look terrible because you think it's just your partner. And then they're like, oh, oh my friends wanted to say.
Speaker 11: Hi, and you're like, ye, he does that too.
Speaker 2: Here group FaceTime. I need heads up.
Speaker 3: My wife started facetiming me when I'm out.
Speaker 1: She'sah, I'm like, that's when you're what she wants to be part of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, she wants to know where are Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You gotta lay the groundwork and go, babe, I'm on eight percent. Just text me.
Speaker 2: Well, now you've said that every time you're on eight.
Speaker 1: Percent reception at the strip?
Speaker 2: Com is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Do you you imagine me? Do you imagine me a strip? I would be so awkward?
Speaker 2: Bus he not, like, Yeah, my chat would be terrible chat.
Speaker 3: I think so depressed.
Speaker 1: The linen shirt. I don't sitting off, Jase. Do you chat much in those establishments?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I would be awkward as please. You're the one that got someone kicked out of baby cats.
Speaker 1: I tried getting a photo of me self.
Speaker 2: No photos loud.
Speaker 1: No photos, especially not of me.
Speaker 2: There were you dancing? Were you.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? I love weekend today?
Speaker 3: Miss would you mind getting up so I can get a photo with him?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Was she on your getting a photo? Good morning?
Speaker 8: I love my partner.
Speaker 11: But he is a China like.
Speaker 8: So you know it's been really hot in Melbourne, right, so he will not let us put their convicing on hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Then when we go to queen Plan and we're.
Speaker 8: Not paying for their yeah yeah podcastic.
Speaker 4: I agreat anytime it's over like sixteen degrees for my fiancee, it is a queens Andrew's better put the air conditioning on site.
Speaker 2: I'm like shivering, freezing cold.
Speaker 3: When I stayed at my sister's house, they're away and we use their house in Queensland.
Speaker 2: Rack up that aircorn bill.
Speaker 3: I had to leave cash for it.
Speaker 2: Did she ask you to leave cash they employed it?
Speaker 4: Did she say you can stay my house, that you need to pay me for the electricity?
Speaker 3: And I left your sister, I left a fifty on the bench and I never got it back. Put it that way.
Speaker 4: Aren't they all coming to stay? I can't wait for you to be passing the hat around. Make some donations all of you. If you want to stay put a gold coin in.
Speaker 7: Just gone twenty past seven. Got to check your underwork and then we've got those tickets for you to see.
Speaker 3: Drake live in Melbourne from nover morning twenty seven past seven. You are what what.
Speaker 4: We've just been talking of air about the woman on the Monash who had the tiger snake in the car. I'm sorry, Jace just said, surely the snake catcher would have got a police escort to get there.
Speaker 2: And get the snakeout.
Speaker 1: Yes, lights and siren.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not, because they got her out of the car safely. It's contained in the car.
Speaker 7: But the car is on the side of the Monash emergency hanging with a police car. There a lot of commotion. You've seen what rubberneckers are like. That would have slowed that freeway right sown.
Speaker 2: It would have, but the snakecatcher wasn't there. Just looked like a car pulled over, so everyone's still slow down. There's no way it got lights and signs and then clink goes. Imagine being the poor snake.
Speaker 1: What I was about to say was being re homed somewhere foreign. The poor snake is just.
Speaker 5: It's probably much happier in or wherever, and it's ended up in Maraban.
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 2: That's not far enough away if you ask me, we got re home.
Speaker 1: But for us.
Speaker 9: Passion from.
Speaker 3: Passion with the guys. Friend, Hey, Drake brings me Anita max Wind Tour to Melbourne. What a name? What's the Anita max Win Tour? Playing two nights rod laver Arena fab twenty twenty five, less than three months away.
Speaker 7: Pre sale starts tomorrow and at a live nation dot com dot are you for details? But Sophie and green Vale, you don't have to do that, you got tickets name.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sophie.
Speaker 1: Who are you to go with?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take my gorgeous sixteen year old daughter, Spella.
Speaker 2: Donna think on the coller, yes, go good on your mom.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite Drake song? Sophie?
Speaker 11: Definitely hol one blee.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you want to name a second? One second?
Speaker 8: There's so many, but no no, my daughter plays them all the time.
Speaker 11: I don't know him.
Speaker 9: What's my heart?
Speaker 13: But oh my god, I'm gonna I'm going to catch up on my Drake absolutely before I go in said.
Speaker 4: God, good on your Sophie and depends on you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Sophie.
Speaker 3: Good for you. I hope you and your daughter have an amazing time.
Speaker 11: We will.
Speaker 2: Thanks by love you, Love you, Love you, Sophie. Now I found out why.
Speaker 4: It's called the Anita max Win to to his name. Stems from a playful moment during Drake's December twenty three live stream where he introduced an alter ego named Anita max Win. It's a humorous pun on the gambling phrase I need a max win, which references a maximum playout on a slot machine.
Speaker 1: Mana max win.
Speaker 3: A lot of thoughts gone into that.
Speaker 1: Do you know the friends of Drake like swift eas, swifties, Drake's.
Speaker 2: Okay really well, Sophie's Drakie it is.
Speaker 7: We've got Drake tickets to go all the way gone over. Welcome to the official start of summer.
Speaker 2: Well, yesterday was the official start, so it's.
Speaker 3: Day two day, first day that we were on in summer.
Speaker 2: First week of summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although it's a mixed bag this week.
Speaker 2: It is a funny h In fact, the weather is wild everywhere.
Speaker 4: I was saying at the start of the show Clinton, I both in Sydney today. I had a girls weekend up there, getting people in and out of Melbourne and in and out of Sydney on the weekend. You don't like the airport at the best of times. This weather is breaking havoc with the airport.
Speaker 3: It's killing my pool too, can we say it.
Speaker 1: We had twenty seven millimeters of rainfall where we were yesterday in a different city in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was like flush flooding. It was like knee deep water.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: People were I was like, loll all these.
Speaker 4: People were talking about hogod the weather is in Sydney. It has pissed down the entire weekend.
Speaker 2: Some of my friends were trying to.
Speaker 4: Get in for it, to see Dom Dollar. That's what we went up for. Four of them got diverted to Adelaide. Five of them were like seven hours late because you couldn't get in to Sydney. And then when we tried, we couldn't even get out yesterday Electrical storms galore.
Speaker 3: How are out in the city. Sisney's cooked get about Sydney.
Speaker 4: So we're thirty degrees today, twenty eight tomorrow, and then we get twenty four thirty thirty one twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I'm here at.
Speaker 7: Melbourne, Hey, coming up after this banger from Bruno Mars and Rows Lauren.
Speaker 4: I had a very interesting conversation at a dinner party last week. There is something happening right around Melbourne that I was very surprised about and clints in on it, and I'm not we'll.
Speaker 3: Go there next Oh guys, it's Cyber Monday.
Speaker 1: I'm still going with the sales.
Speaker 3: The Black Friday sales still continue.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Well, on Black Friday, I was telling you guys, I needed an iron and an ironing board. So I bought an iron and an ironing board on the Black Friday. So and I got this notification on my phone while I was away on our security cameras that there was something in the front yard. So I looked at it and the delivery guy has fully delivered the ironing board by throwing it over my fence.
Speaker 3: It's got to get over there somehow. Was it still in my nick?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: I haven't look at it, and we got home. I was still sitting in the front piffed it over the fence, but.
Speaker 1: He was instructed to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not by me.
Speaker 3: I found myself at the Good Guys on Friday afternoon at three o'clock. That was not a fun place to be on Black Friday. Oh chaotic.
Speaker 2: So cyber Monday is the continuation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and then Cheap Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What happens on Cheap chuesde that's just at the movies, I think, so we used to be.
Speaker 3: We'll chat more about the sales a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: So I was saying, there's something happening.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are in on it, and I am not, and I'm wondering if I am missing out. I was at a dinner last week and with a mixed dinner, girls, boys, some couples, some singles, and one of the girls said, I think my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I said, how do you know?
Speaker 4: She said, oh, something popped up on social and I was like, oh, let me go and look, and she goes, don't look and I said why and she said, well, wecause he'll see that you've looked like if you look at his story, it says on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I really checked who What do you mean like.
Speaker 2: Someone watches your story, you can see who's watched?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she said no, I'll do it, and I was like, but then he's going to see that.
Speaker 1: You've looked at its Yeah, And she goes, oh, I'll do it for my burner account and I was like huh.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, I've got a completely separate one.
Speaker 4: I never like post anything on it, but it's under a different name, and then I can see other people's things, like what And at the dinner table there were eight of us and six people had burner accounts.
Speaker 3: I barely keep up with my account.
Speaker 2: I'm not starting to burn it's a random name.
Speaker 3: Are they starting like the random name? Do they put a face on?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 3: Is their photos? Like how?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't like no, I don't think they're fully committing like fraudulent.
Speaker 2: Activity and trying to steal someone's identity.
Speaker 3: There's a friend of ours I won't mention her name, and she is like, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, like just such a nice yeah woman? Right, yeah, And then I found out she had a secret burner account and she gets.
Speaker 5: Ruthless comments, No, that's a troll account. Oh okay, but I've got and they're like, oh yeah, we look at it our ex boyfriends all the time, or we look at like our ex boyfriends and your girlfriends or people I'm not friends with anymore.
Speaker 1: Like now, I love a good deep dive, don't get me wrong. Have you got times I use the old Instagram account that I made for my dog many years ago to do that. So you've got one? Yeah, I guess I do.
Speaker 2: What just in case you double tap? You don't want it to come from down away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you've got a.
Speaker 4: Burner Does anyone out there have a burner account? Or are you not supposed to admit if you've got a burnercount?
Speaker 3: Of course you'd have a burner account executive, so you.
Speaker 2: Just can't reveal the name of the burner account.
Speaker 6: I have a burner account and it's named after my two favorite Pladelaids players.
Speaker 2: Are you're not supposed to people? Warren Wanganeen and I get into arguments about stupid football stuff with people under Warren Wanganen's it's no longer a burner account.
Speaker 3: What about Warren?
Speaker 1: Oh, because it's Warren tread Ray and Gavin Wangane and so, and is that on like forums and stuff you're like big footy and like really nothing websites.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's on an Instagram burner.
Speaker 1: No, that it's on Facebook and all sorts. Oh, got quite a profile.
Speaker 4: But I think you're quite proud that people know it's your. The whole point is that you're not supposed to know.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to log into my dog's Instagram if you want to have a hon and then I can't control something.
Speaker 2: I don't want to stalk my exes on there?
Speaker 1: Should should we see if they've blocked my dog?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten Do you have a burner account?
Speaker 2: And what do you use it for?
Speaker 3: Start chipping away at other radio stations? People have them bloody dogs really ripping into at the moment.
Speaker 2: No, that's a troll account. That's different. Now, No one's going to admit it. Be anonymous, all right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you have a burner account?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fake social media?
Speaker 7: And why do you have it? You can remain completely anonymous. Is it just for keeping tabs on an X?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or is it to look at what other businesses are doing? If you've got a business account?
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, businesses.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know, pe you're looking at it?
Speaker 3: Yes, if you're hungry Jackson, you don't want to see Ronald's been watching your stories, do you?
Speaker 2: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: Third eight twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Who's brave enough to admit it?
Speaker 1: Do you have a burner account?
Speaker 3: Melbourne?
Speaker 2: I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. I want to know.
Speaker 4: Do you have a burner Instagram or Facebook account that you use? You can be anonymous if you'd like to be, But I'm telling you everyone's doing it.
Speaker 2: I've found out the hard way the other day.
Speaker 1: So you don't have one? No, never had one?
Speaker 3: No, Jase, no, no, barely keep up with mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fair enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No. People are looking at their exes, their exes new partners.
Speaker 3: You have reminded me, though, I think I'm going to go to my story and just see who's been watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can see if someone.
Speaker 1: Is only the people that like your story?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, everybody you can see who's watching it?
Speaker 3: Occupy a lot of my time hearing your mate and now our post story is just bait.
Speaker 1: What about the people that skip your stories? You know you skip it.
Speaker 2: If you're bored, just as they've seen it.
Speaker 3: How long does it take to register?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. You'd have to call trevelng the tech.
Speaker 1: Guy, the tech guy from the Today Show.
Speaker 4: Thineteen twenty four ten. Do you have a burner account? What do you use it for? Emily and Clyde.
Speaker 2: Morning, Good morning? I am What is it on Instagram? Facebook?
Speaker 13: It's an Instagram account and shared with my best friend and it's a candle business. Yes, And we got quite creative because we had to make sure that it didn't look like a burner account. So we were posting heaps of regular stuff and to the point where we get orders, like people were messaging my god. We're like, oh, actually I have stuck at the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys are fully living a lie.
Speaker 3: And whose sides are you looking at?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 13: Yeah, like old friend, ex boyfriend, what's the colleagues? Like things like that that we don't want our names to be.
Speaker 4: What's the best thing you've seen on someone's page when you're using your Burner account?
Speaker 13: Oh, we've seen like people like cheating. I could've caught people cheating, Like we know that they're together, and then we've seen like a photo of them out with another person.
Speaker 2: We know we comment though, are you using it as a troll account or you're just watching?
Speaker 13: Just no, no, no, just silent watching.
Speaker 2: Silent watching.
Speaker 1: That's when you give someone like the reaction, you know, like a little fire reaction on this.
Speaker 2: You never do that.
Speaker 1: I do that every now and then.
Speaker 2: Put the fire, Emily, do you ever do that? No double tapping, because if you're a true I was about to.
Speaker 1: Say stalker, it's not. It's just a deep dive.
Speaker 3: If you're true watching, you don't want to leave breadcrumbs that you've been there.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes sometimes if you can.
Speaker 4: Set up as a candle business instead of a person, though no one's like this is sus.
Speaker 3: Would you would you be toughed to know that the X was looking?
Speaker 1: You'd be disturbed. No.
Speaker 2: I think we've I think we've mutually blocked and deleted each other. We don't need to see what each other's doing. No, thanks, Give a look up EXAs online.
Speaker 3: See what they're doing every now and then. They look happy.
Speaker 1: They're very happy here bouncing through life.
Speaker 3: You don't want it to be too happy.
Speaker 1: Well, no, of course not. I do it for my dog's account of me.
Speaker 3: They don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, you've really mucked up that burner account because who I have. Everyone knows you have a beagle called pet so pet the begelers.
Speaker 3: You know it's cleaned down away every day around eight o'clock. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's go to Hannah. Good morning, morning guys, Hey mate, head to work.
Speaker 9: Good good, good hitting the work som just pulled over now.
Speaker 2: All right, Hannah.
Speaker 4: Well let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. We've got three questions lined up for you. There's an easy option for fifty bucks, a me question for five hundred, and a tricky question for five thousand dollars. You get to choose what you want and hopefully win some cash.
Speaker 3: Where are we going?
Speaker 9: I'll go to can that's the way.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars thanks to CAFC heading the KFC and get more bang for your backup with KFC's pack lunch from just nine ninety five not available on deliverae.
Speaker 2: All right, Honney, deliver that works.
Speaker 4: You'll hear the question. You'll hear a three two one count down following the question. You have to answer before your time is up. If you are correct, five thousand dollars coming your way.
Speaker 2: Good luck? Are you ready?
Speaker 11: I'm really I'm ready.
Speaker 10: I'm nervous, but I'm ready, Hannah.
Speaker 3: Three seconds goes quick. If you don't know, just take a guess.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, good luck, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan of this, are you seldom I.
Speaker 3: In the surf clubs?
Speaker 1: Very addictive when you're at the stay.
Speaker 2: I've ever been a part of it.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: All right, Hannah, Jupiter's Casino. It's good childhood childhood. He grown up in Queens, don't. We didn't have coloring books when we go out to him. All right, here's your question.
Speaker 1: Qino was invented in which country? Three?
Speaker 2: Two? Guest one, what.
Speaker 11: Did you say?
Speaker 1: Spain?
Speaker 3: No, it was China.
Speaker 2: Okay, I invented in China.
Speaker 4: Now game Clint tells me he learned Chinese at school, so he's got an explanation.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, before we offend people, Hey, I want to hook you up with a family pastor. Melbourne's Christmas Wonderland.
Speaker 3: All right, oh, thank you guys. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Melbourn's Christmas Wonderland comes alive at Corefield Race Course.
Speaker 3: It is on now. You can book a ticket master and.
Speaker 1: Of course you're allowed to say the sea word in that context because it's a commercial commercials for news exempt Now. Keino came around two hundred BCE. What BCE is before common era, which is basically before christ Anyway, it means white dove ticket. It was initially known as beij Pao or pow callao from China.
Speaker 2: There you go, invented in China.
Speaker 4: I thought Keno was invented on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 7: We would go down the Gold Coast every year, would go for the buffet jupiters and Mum would be like, here, go by ticket.
Speaker 4: So you actually bought a ticket. I saw it on the TVs in like the old RSLs or.
Speaker 1: Clashes up on the screen in the in the restaurant, so you'd be watching from the food court, yes, inside the cascent yeah.
Speaker 3: Or the surf clubs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're always in surf clubs. It's like it's sort of like tatsoo, right, you pick the numbers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, an edge.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the tune Quino.
Speaker 2: Spark match When you have a problem, it's very Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: You know the issue. So if you know the theme, you have an issue. Let's talk snakes on the Monash.
Speaker 4: Snakes on a plane. Move over snakes on the Monash. She might have seen it.
Speaker 2: On the weekend. A lady was driving along the Monash Freeway when she fell to tickle on her legs. She looked down, Stop shocked tiger snake.
Speaker 1: It's it about two ac road or something similar on the Monash.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what too urban for not like swerving and causing massive as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she managed to pull over into the emergency lane. She was waving down other motorists to try and help. When she got out of the car, she was like, I don't know what to do. The police came and the police didn't know what to do, so they called a snake man who came and retrieved the snake and released it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Sueper, remarkable thing to do? Pull over?
Speaker 3: Released it around the Como, No.
Speaker 4: Don't because around the Yarrow River there is snakes everywhere as well. On their community Facebook pages, people are putting up picks going that weather's got hot, the snake's coming out.
Speaker 2: Of the bushlands the well more like on that track down near the.
Speaker 3: Right on the end the Gardner's Creek.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, they'd be Garner's Creek down in that Ashburton for sure.
Speaker 3: Rickard's Point and down that way along the bay side they come and just normal snakes because of the grass between the car park and the beach, and there signs up all along there, which I figure if they've gone to the effort of putting a sign up, there's a bloody lot of them.
Speaker 7: In fact, this guy might be able to shine a light on it. Mark Pelley is a snake hunter here in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Mark, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you going to the AOD?
Speaker 2: Do we have a snake problem in Melbourne?
Speaker 9: Well, I was listening to you talk about it. Snakes along the Aow River. Yes, they caught one in an office in Collingwood. They caught another one in Richmond's just near the river again to.
Speaker 2: A hot spot.
Speaker 3: What sort of snakes?
Speaker 9: Both are tiger snakes into people's properties, actually inside the building?
Speaker 2: Will I kill you.
Speaker 9: Think? The fifth most deadly sneak in the world. They are incredibly venomous. The venom shut down your neurosystems, so basically, you know your brain and your nervous system shut down at a sextual clotting factor, so you can bleed.
Speaker 1: You got you're bitten by one hour and you got.
Speaker 9: You can die in as little as thirteen minutes. A tiger snake bite that doesn't bite you on the peripheres. If it bites you on the like your body, your torso, your neck, your face, you've got no time.
Speaker 1: If it gets you on the face, you're desperately.
Speaker 4: I'm so straight, straight in an ambulance to the hospital. So what do we do if we see a snake? If we're walking along a path near a river or anywhere and.
Speaker 2: We see a snake?
Speaker 9: Snake? Absolutely, Remember the snakes are incredibly deadly, but they're equally as shy. You leave them alone. Don't leave you alone?
Speaker 8: Is that true?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's going to chase me, and I'm not a fast runner.
Speaker 9: Of all the videos on YouTube of me catching snakes, there's not a single one of a chase a snake chasing me. It's always me chasing the snake.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see a video on YouTube of Lauren running away from the snake my toe.
Speaker 2: One of the most dangerous snakes we have here in Melbourne is the tiger snake. The most dangerous mark Actually, no, it's number two.
Speaker 9: The tiger snakes the fifth most mistake in the world. But in Melbourne we also have the Eastern brown with.
Speaker 3: The brown will get you.
Speaker 2: They bite you on the face.
Speaker 1: How long you got no.
Speaker 9: Time again to the brown thinks interesting though, because the tiger snake they've got little things, but you feel it. Brown snakes you don't actually feel them when they bite.
Speaker 2: You want to go to go to a hospital.
Speaker 9: Yeah you know, and you just suddenly collapse to the ground.
Speaker 3: Face.
Speaker 9: Oh you know, I got you on the face. Usually people tell me, oh, brownsnake head buttered me on the hen. It's totally fine. In reality, they were bitten and they.
Speaker 7: Didn't even know, and they mark is it the old wise tile of like suck the venom out? Like if Lauren gets bitten on the face right right in the right cheek, should Clint or I be like sucking a neck like a vampire.
Speaker 9: I know you really like to kiss Lauren, but unfortunately it won't work.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 4: I think I'd rather dive a snake, but the face, to be honest, give me the trying to suck on my cheek.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately it works. Many people have been on the hands of the thief. Anyway, I have pressure and mobilization.
Speaker 1: Man, you'll be the amb seriousness though, it.
Speaker 4: Is also a lot of people walking their dogs at these places where there's a lot of snakes. How do you It sounds ridiculous, but can you teach a dog not to go near a snake? Because I've heard there's things you can do to train your dog not to go near He was a snake.
Speaker 3: Expert, not a dog expert.
Speaker 9: Actually I'm both because right now I've got a quie what you from outside of the car who's waiting for me to train their border collige?
Speaker 4: You are, and many skills you can do and community training for dogs, right Okay?
Speaker 2: A lot of farmers like my friends who have farmed and things have all done them.
Speaker 9: And there's something I do a lot because unfortunately we're smart enough to stay away from snakes. Dogs see a snake and go, oh my god, what is this fantastic investigate with their nose get bitsen and it costs people thousands of dollars even if the dog doesn't survive.
Speaker 1: Hey Mark, in regards to this woman on the morn ash, what in God's name was this snake doing in the car?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Why the car?
Speaker 3: Because I wish.
Speaker 9: I wish it was like a one off occasion, but I've actually caught snakes in cars many time.
Speaker 2: Any good news for us?
Speaker 1: What are they doing in the cars?
Speaker 9: Well, my colleague Tim, who caught the snake, did a fantastic job. What happens is sometimes people open a car door, leave it open, go inside, and if they could just call up into the car. Sometimes what happens is people don't realize they carry a snake into a car inadvertently, so they might put it into their shopping on the ground, or they might put a backpack on the ground and they call them.
Speaker 2: That's so, your colleague team helped get this snake out. What was that scene like on the side of the monash?
Speaker 9: I think I think that Tim did a fantastic job. Given the circumstances and the pressure he was under the snake with so many fast cars moving around him. He did a fantastic job.
Speaker 3: On you guys, Mark, just quickly before we let you go, how many times you've been bitten?
Speaker 9: Once and I actually died. But theos brought me back to.
Speaker 3: What sort of snake?
Speaker 9: It was a tiger snake?
Speaker 3: What was the scene?
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, basically I was catching a snake because I always do. One of my pieces of equipment broke in the process. It got me on the hand because the equipment broke. It's in eight minutes. I was unconscious and I was in front of my family when that happened to And this was just in March of this year.
Speaker 2: Did they have an anti venom?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So I went to hospital. I got two doses of anti venom. Seven days in hospital, in and out of consciousness, struggling for life. My organs shut down, my brain shut down. I couldn't see, couldn't smell. But eventually, I, you know, I pulled through and here I am today to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness for that help.
Speaker 3: How was it that wasn't the same snake that was in the carr of the monish?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 9: If it was very sick sitting around, But it was the same type of snake.
Speaker 3: It just shows you how lucky that lady was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, good on your mind, Mark, very interesting chat. Mark's a very interesting man.
Speaker 3: Hey Mark, do you see time this morning?
Speaker 13: Mate?
Speaker 7: We'll catch on mind snake hunter dot com dot Are you stay safe over summer?
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 9: Thanks so much?
Speaker 3: Have a good see you mate.
Speaker 2: That goodness, is that top conversation really took turn that? Wow?
Speaker 3: Let's keep the light and bright there mate.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you see snake over summer, stay calm, avoided and coll mark unless.
Speaker 3: You Lauren, and then we're going to film you run for the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't run for much, but I'll run. Can you from the snake?
Speaker 3: She'd get the knees high too, You'd go viral.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put my knees high because that would make that would slow me down.
Speaker 3: You would go viral.
Speaker 2: Run straight ahead fast as I can.
Speaker 1: I want to see Jay suckings and men a man.
Speaker 2: He said it doesn't work, So don't make me be bitten by a snake and have that.
Speaker 3: We're going to need a steak no pink and perfect. Twenty nine past eight morning, Melbourne. You're on the air with Jason Lawren Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks to what if it is? Ossie for travel? You are listening to novel one hundred and Yes it is the question that divides friendship groups when all attending a wedding together. Next week we are going to the wedding of a former team member, Jane the Nark. We are and her lovely fiance Darcy.
Speaker 1: We are dus Man.
Speaker 3: You reckon we'll be on a good tape, I think so.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not, we'll be on that. There's a movie about it.
Speaker 3: The cousins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be open about mid midway midway down. So not with fun. But we're not fun now.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't know.
Speaker 4: It depends what the layout is. Sometimes it's just one long table, two long tables. Yeah, a bridal couples in the middle.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a fun chat with your partner doing the wedding chart?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I always think it is the ultimate privilege to be invited to somebody's wedding.
Speaker 3: I agree, one hundred percent agree. I'm very very much looking forward to it as well.
Speaker 2: It's going to be She's going to be such a beautiful bride.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was out of wedding season for a while, like all our older friends got married the same time. Yeah, and then we've gone without weddings for about ten years, and now it's like we're back in the patch of wedding season.
Speaker 2: I don't think one is a patch.
Speaker 4: Clint's in a patch of wedding seasons and parties. You're just one older friend who's invited to one wedding. You're not in a patch of wedding.
Speaker 3: You never know you get married any tom soon. Guys, we're all going to this wedding. Yep, we haven't discussed.
Speaker 2: I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 3: The one issue that all friends do when heading to the gift. You got it.
Speaker 4: So because they've been together for quite some time, they've got to like they live together.
Speaker 2: They're sorted, so do they? I don't know. Do they have a registry? They're doing a wishing well.
Speaker 3: I don't believe there's a registry.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I love when people go we don't expect gifts? Are you expecting? If you feel the need, here's a bank account.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they put in a poem. Do you know on the invite there's a poem and it says, I don't look, don't I can't do that's.
Speaker 4: A chat GTP. I'll put it in there, wedding registry poem. Do that your presence is our present? Your presence is a present.
Speaker 3: If I see that, Like God, we used that line.
Speaker 2: No, I was at a wedding where they had a tie or like a tap and go In case you didn't bring the cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've been. I've been to a Lemonese wedding and there was a lot of thick envelopes being passed. That was a cash job.
Speaker 2: You want to steal that wishing well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, chat GPT, thank you very much. I put in wedding registry poem. Your presence at our wedding is the greatest gift cable. But if you'd like to bless us with something big or small, We've made a little wish list for items here and there to help us build our future home with love and joy to share cue.
Speaker 4: So that's a registry. They've got a list of gifts. But this is a wishing well situation, is it, which a lot of people do, because then they want to put it towards one big thing holiday honeymoon.
Speaker 3: So a question to you, how much do we want to go in together?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think so, but it does dilute not a wishing well.
Speaker 3: But if we're going to like or do we buy a gift, we buy gift altogether.
Speaker 2: We could do that.
Speaker 3: Here's my next question.
Speaker 4: Although there's two of me, because there's Paul and I, there's two of you and there's only one to clip. So if he's only going to put in half the amount where I don't want his name.
Speaker 3: Like that pregnant lady. It comes to dinner and we can't divide the bill.
Speaker 2: Shout the pregnant lady, though she doesn't even get divided.
Speaker 1: Into I feel on the card it's you know, Lauren and Paul, Jason, Lou and Clint.
Speaker 2: Are you used to that yet though ye're getting it?
Speaker 3: Don't say the amount? Well, hang on, I want you to write it.
Speaker 4: No, but wait, because I even when it's a wishing well, is this allowed? Even when people do wishing was I sometimes still buy a gift because I.
Speaker 1: Liked be the hero. Don't be all write down what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Is this per person or per couple?
Speaker 3: No, No, just what we're putting in the couple from from you.
Speaker 4: And Lou and from and then I'll put in what I'm putting in from Jason. I so Clint, your should be half of what we offer.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I.
Speaker 1: Would pump it up a bit because we're on the radio. Does this mean we have to put it in on the actual day?
Speaker 2: Because whatever we say now you've got to put in.
Speaker 4: So don't be look like because whatever Jace does. If we're doing individual cards, I'm just going to put in more than you. So we've got to say it now and then we can't budget on the line.
Speaker 1: By the way, No, absolutely, we're going to go a surprise a breakday. We need a judgment.
Speaker 7: Let's get her on the phone to get the knock on the phone. We're going to check your run to work latest in news.
Speaker 1: I need more time to think.
Speaker 2: It's also a surprise.
Speaker 3: You to check your bank account.
Speaker 2: It's a present.
Speaker 3: She won't know the present. You'll just know what it's working.
Speaker 1: You pay by credit cut, but do you know what?
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing.
Speaker 3: You're going to put in footy tickets you would have.
Speaker 2: Got he's got for free your Cogan vouchers. Awesome, he'll run on the car. No, which would be a great present, as long as you'd paid for it. What I will say is, so this is what I would do on a wishing well. But I reckon if I bought a gift, I buy a gift that was more expensive than this cash. I don't know why it's a psychology for this.
Speaker 3: Can we just stick to if we all are going in?
Speaker 4: No, we're not going in if it's cash if we're not putting it all in like one big envelope running five name.
Speaker 7: If we're buying a gift, if we're all going to buy a gift together, how much do we think we should each be putting it?
Speaker 3: Write that figure down.
Speaker 2: This is from Paul, and I've got my figure written down.
Speaker 7: You'll check your under work latest in news, and then we'll come back and find out if we're on the same page or if this wedding is going to divorce the show.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here too.
Speaker 3: I think she's still in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: She's fallen in.
Speaker 3: She might be doing a boo. I wouldn't be pulling in the workplace, especially not during a radio's back.
Speaker 4: I got stuck on the fire extinguisher doing on the forest, my lanyard.
Speaker 2: It's still out there, all.
Speaker 3: Right, lanyard got stuck on the front. That's how you put out a fire.
Speaker 2: Chaddy to use the hand in here and I got stuck. We're back. What were you talking about?
Speaker 3: Something that was quite an elaborate story.
Speaker 1: Do we think she's doing a poo? She was doing as gen Z.
Speaker 2: She was like, you're stuck.
Speaker 3: She's even got accomplices to back up the story.
Speaker 4: And the other thing was as I walked out of the studio, I got in a deep discussion with our producers about what you should and shouldn't buy for a wedding.
Speaker 3: Right, because that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: We're doing wedding chat because I've come up with three answers after much.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had one simple question for you. We are going to a former team member's wedding, yes next week, The Knack. She used to be one of our producers. We called her the Knucks. We think she was a hr plant. We are discussing if you went all in with friends on a group gift, what should be the amount you contribute. Now we have all written down. I'm just going to make this quiet. You are a mess. I don't want to know how much per person and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Just how much as a couple.
Speaker 1: So what are we doing handing them to you.
Speaker 3: As a couple? We think is fair to put in as the group present.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not a group present. This is if we're individually giving cash. So this is from the cash. Can you explain it?
Speaker 3: I've explained.
Speaker 1: I'm taking sides.
Speaker 2: Guys, what do you think we're doing where you don't know because you're.
Speaker 1: Noting exactly how much we're spending on the nark.
Speaker 2: Yes, but not as a group gift.
Speaker 1: So this isn't this is how much you're contributing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if I'm putting cash an envelope from Paul and I were a card, this is what I would put in.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing, what you and Loe would put in a card?
Speaker 1: We will now do the idea of a communal card. It's cheaper.
Speaker 2: No, then it's all got to be equal. We all put it these days dollars exactly for a beautiful wedding car.
Speaker 3: Just up the intensity on this. I've got the bride to be.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, it's payday for you.
Speaker 1: You're about to find I thought you'd say, our presence is your presence?
Speaker 2: Jane one really uncomfortable about this. I couldn't work it out. Is it a wishing well or a registry or bring a gift?
Speaker 11: You're so we've got both.
Speaker 12: We've got like a wishing well on the day for cards. And also, by the way, I expect three cards.
Speaker 2: Yep, well that's an extra eight dollars.
Speaker 12: I'll take that off extra eight dollars, So take that off the total. But there is a registry as well. So I've got like a really nice like lower a candle on there, which days I'm sure you would be across?
Speaker 3: How much? How much would that be? What would a candle set me by?
Speaker 1: Low other?
Speaker 12: I think it's like three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And not a candle? A candle?
Speaker 7: Is it like one of those novelty birthday candles when when you blow it out it just lights again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it's not your wedding alright, U aka Naki stress free.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I've really annoyed Jase because you know how he thinks he likes being the first to know everything, and he thinks he knows everything about the wedding.
Speaker 2: And I said to him, guess what.
Speaker 4: NOK sent me a picture of part of the wedding or of the wedding dress, and he was like show and I said.
Speaker 2: You know why, I'm not showing you. And he's so mad about it.
Speaker 12: I'll send it to Clint to Yeah, all right, why.
Speaker 2: Are we doing this with Jane on the phone, because Jane, can you help?
Speaker 11: I feel so uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go first, big boy, put.
Speaker 2: The big rig first first. It's your game.
Speaker 3: Clean, Yeah, you got to do it properly.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Clean originally put a family haven't finalized the seating chart.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's just be careful.
Speaker 2: This might buy you a better seat if you spend more.
Speaker 1: Tell her what else she can get?
Speaker 3: He originally wrote down he wants double her fat boy slim and the.
Speaker 2: Family always wants it.
Speaker 1: The family passed to Christmas one. No, but that's a prize. That's what surprise.
Speaker 3: You're a.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Jase, what queen Clean.
Speaker 3: Has put four hundred dollars? That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, isn't it. I'm pretty generous, very generous.
Speaker 4: That's because he's compensating because he's on his hens from one person.
Speaker 2: So, n this is what I said for cash, But I said if I bought a gift, it would probably be more.
Speaker 3: What have you put?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not ready.
Speaker 11: You have to.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: You have to now I've said four hundred. Just keep in mind that these two get paid a lot.
Speaker 3: More than you've got eighty jobs.
Speaker 2: How much I'm not telling you. I said five hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not What have you done. I'm buying the candle.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Now he won't say, it doesn't matter, give it to me.
Speaker 2: What did it say?
Speaker 1: Fat boy? Slim? Double? No, No, here you go? He said three hundred for true dependent.
Speaker 3: Well is that age?
Speaker 1: Were eight six hundred?
Speaker 3: That's it was? Not three hundred?
Speaker 2: Ah, put him on the table, up the back mark. I'm surprised he said three hundred. To be honest, I thought would be less than that. He's such a tight ass. What do you think, Jane?
Speaker 12: I think he can sit next to my Auntie and Lauren, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Originally put two hundred, but I scratched it out.
Speaker 4: Also, he's the kind of guy that like, yeah, he's still winging about someone else's wedding that got divorced five years ago, and he wants the gift back.
Speaker 2: True false, Jase, that's true.
Speaker 4: Also, there was that other producer who's wedding you went to nine to mini and you still haven't brought her a wedding gift.
Speaker 3: Just got to text him her. Are you actually getting Jane a wedding gift?
Speaker 1: Jane, have a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to celebrate.
Speaker 12: I wait, I can't wait to open those envelope.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you know we're gonna have to pump him up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah have you You're welcome four hundred.
Speaker 3: Are you on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well? You're listening to Nober one hundred. That is it. We are getting out of here. We go home and wait for my parcels from Black Friends. You're still waiting.
Speaker 2: I just got the day our notification that my Sultan pep shakes are coming.
Speaker 1: They are the ones that look a bit dodgy.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they did. You thought they did. You thought the shape was a little pelic quite phelic.
Speaker 3: Put it this way. If I open them, it looks like but I.
Speaker 2: Ain't seen on looking like that before.
Speaker 3: You my soult and Peppa Shakert and pepper Shaker.
Speaker 2: I would be like, I want to bring them in so you can say, because the day.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's appropriate to bring something like that in a workplace.
Speaker 2: It's a pepper grinder in the shape of like many balls sticked on top of each other, like many.
Speaker 3: Little No we should do, we should do.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like tennis. It's like like I don't know strip.
Speaker 3: Should we do an adult toy line up? Put the pepper shakers a good idea to see if some and see if something.
Speaker 1: We blindfolded stuff and they have to get s which one grinder and which ones are grinder?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What did you order on Black Friday? I'm going to get into cyber Monday today after.
Speaker 3: My wife bought something that was quite controversial.
Speaker 2: What'd she get this time?
Speaker 3: Something crazy like a footspo We're going we're going to chat about tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 2: But it's she loves buying cookie things. Yeah, she bought not cookie things like.
Speaker 3: What she bought something for us both to use. I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: She's sharing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not a something. It sounds like a salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: Grinder head massager.
Speaker 3: No, we'll get to it tomorrow. We're not playing guest.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it now, look to talk about it.
Speaker 3: We're going to fill a break. Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Also tomorrow we must talk about the fact that my niece's first birthday is coming up, and what on earth do you buy one year old that doesn't even know if she's coming along?
Speaker 7: I remember buying my niece they tickle me. Elmo Dollan thought this is going to be amazing. She read the paper off. She threw the dolls of the side and played with the paper.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. One birthdays for one year old big. These days are huge and you're inviting all your mates.
Speaker 3: We had a blinder for Felix's STDI.
Speaker 2: Because it's not about the kids. It is a celebration of parents surviving one year.
Speaker 3: That's what a first birth absolutely.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll try and get some advice off you guys tomorrow about that.
Speaker 3: You know what you should get it?
Speaker 2: Today would actually be better for advice because it's Cyber Monday and I might get it cheaper.
Speaker 3: Get it that Ninja slushy machine that's going to come out.
Speaker 1: You're obsessed.
Speaker 2: We can't get them till late jam.
Speaker 3: We're trying to get a handle of the ice cream one.
Speaker 2: We want to make frozen margarita.
Speaker 3: We want the ninja slushy machine. Doesn't drop in Australia till early.
Speaker 4: Do anyone know a way to get them in the country. We can get them overseas because if.
Speaker 3: Anyone could smuggle the Ninja slushing machine, we'd like to do it. What's up.
Speaker 1: He's an entrepreneur, he'll do it.
Speaker 3: Is he going to the States?
Speaker 2: Shout out?
Speaker 3: Is he going to the States at all?
Speaker 2: Again, I'm going to the States. We're not smuggling my own ninja slushes someone else else.
Speaker 3: You've got a giant novelty slash.
Speaker 4: By the way, yesterday we're having this full saga trying to get to the airport.
Speaker 2: Airport shut. There's an electrical storm. Clearse and I are on the car on the way.
Speaker 4: Paul's call him and going, just stay where you are because the airport shut, all the roads are shut. You can't even get in and around, and Clink goes, I've got checking luggage. It gets worse and I go, all right, oh, he's got checking luggage.
Speaker 2: And he always is a small situation. I go what He goes, I've got a power drill in my bag and I don't know can I check it in? I said, well, you can't.
Speaker 4: Carry on and power drill and the power But then it's got batteries, so you can't check in the battery.
Speaker 1: So then I had to unpack my bag check in counter and get it out and the drill that is, and show the man and ask where this should go under all over, So did you have to.
Speaker 2: Put the batteries in the carry on and the drill the batteries.
Speaker 3: Thank god you told us the end. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I was so angry when he was like, well, but got to go now because I've got shake him.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being good.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred Jason Lauren only on Socials