Speaker 1: Lord, this is Outsiders.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Is to diagnosing a brand new disease. They suffer from a thing called TDS. Do you know what that is? Yes? TDS. It's a horrible, horrible terminal disease. It destroys the mind.
Speaker 2: It destroys the mind before the body, but the body eventually goes TDS is Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: He's so funny.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 5: Yes, James will propose a cure for that particular disease later in the program. Meanwhile, what about the Kamala Harris debate? I mean, of course, the one where she is debating herself.
Speaker 6: Everyday.
Speaker 7: Prices are too high, food, rent, gas, back to school clothes, that.
Speaker 3: Is calmed bidonomics.
Speaker 7: A look, bread cost fifty percent more today, brown beef is up almost fifty percent.
Speaker 6: There is not much left at.
Speaker 1: The end of the month.
Speaker 3: Bidonomics is working.
Speaker 7: The price of housing has gone up. It feels so hard to just be able to get ahead.
Speaker 3: And we are very proud of Bidenomics.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, after the abysmal CNN interview, everyone's wondering how Kamala Harris will behave if she does get to debate Trump. I mean, I think we already know. Here's Kamala Harris debating the very gentlemanly Mike Pence back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Mister Vice President, I'm speaking. I'm speaking, mister Vice President. I'm speaking, I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: The important is the roof vice president speaking. I'm speaking.
Speaker 7: Okay, if you don't mind letting me finish, we can then have a conversation. Okay, please, okay, answer now?
Speaker 8: Do people deserve a straight answer?
Speaker 7: I will not sit here and be lectured by the Vice president. I'm speaking. Yeah, I'm about to I will not be lectured by the vice president.
Speaker 2: Yes, man explaining the lowest trick in the female politician's book. Just wait for Kamala Harrison to go full Gillard.
Speaker 1: You should never go full Gillard.
Speaker 2: And now let's grab the latest outside of his news. Well, Reacher and James, we've been throwing money around willy nilly.
Speaker 1: The Albanizy government often.
Speaker 2: How I get the impression Albo thinks the money is all his reta. We've got two hundred million, we've got four hundred million, we've got gold mines of the being shut down.
Speaker 1: What on earth is going on with this government. We'll want to.
Speaker 5: Start with Victoria, the just into Alan government, so that's the alban easy government on steroids as you like that.
Speaker 6: We can't afford.
Speaker 5: The Commonwealth Games that we are proudly celebrated winning nobody else wanted. But now apparently we're going to pay for Scotland to hold the games. The Victorian taxpayers already propping up the state, which is the biggest debt of any state in the country, are going to be paying two hundred million, which the Scottish Authority say will cover the whole cost of the games.
Speaker 3: I don't know how These games.
Speaker 5: In Victoria were going to cost six to seven billion, which made them unaffordable.
Speaker 3: Initially we thought there was going to be around two and a.
Speaker 5: Half billion, But Scotland will hold them for two hundred million because Victorian taxpayers will be yes.
Speaker 2: That's because Scotland doesn't have a CFMEU.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 8: That's why they.
Speaker 1: Can do it for a lot these games.
Speaker 8: As somebody, as somebody of Scottish ancestry, partial Scottish ancestry, I love the fact that Scotland has lived up to its reputation for being good with money, shall we say, and she just like a deal out of Victoria on this, But I mean it is it's so funny too, because we talked about last week of Victoria it's going to pay now to have what is the diversity games, the gay Games or whatever game?
Speaker 5: Well when now we're in the final ten for those, but we've these games that we're no longer holding have already cost the state hundreds of millions, around four hundred million in compensation having to be paid because that we promised to hold the games that we then failed to. It's just embarrassing, you know what, at the end of the day, as a Victorian, as a proud Victorian, it is embarrassing to see what the state has been reduced to to being mocked nationally. Now internationally they're probably laughing at us that we're paying for their games and we need choice.
Speaker 3: That's the bottom line, Victoria. We don't have choice.
Speaker 5: We've got a LIB opposition which is utterlygutless, without principle, without policy, just a labor light product that nobody wants.
Speaker 3: And then we've got these.
Speaker 5: Hard left socialist ideologues who have bankrupted the state. So the people really have no choice where we're left with uh.
Speaker 8: And you know, you can see such a contrast too when you look at what you've got in the Dan Andrews government or nothing. Sorry the end's just an our government now former Dan Edge any mistake to make. But you look at the contrast between that and you know, New South Wales, which is run by a competent labor government, you know, Chrispin's I would say it's probably the most competent premier you've got anywhere in the country. Sydney is gleaming. There's infrastructure that the Libs started that labor has finished. They've got all sorts of projects.
Speaker 1: That actually mount to Victoria, you know.
Speaker 8: And then you go down to Melbourne and the CBD is shabby, it's run down. People aren't going to work anymore. It's just such a chalk and cheese comparison between these two cities.
Speaker 5: And the way they are punishing anyone who contributes in Victoria. So if you pay payroll tax, if you employ people, you're going to be paying more land tax. They've just got a few sources of income that they keep going to and they're just bleeding people. And it used to be certain demographics would lead Victoria because it got too tough. Now you've got people on the other end of the spectrum who are financially secure and have got wealth. They're leaving the state in droves because the taxes are just absolutely killing them. Why do that in Victoria when you can move to New South Wales or Queensland and have a completely different.
Speaker 3: Business model.
Speaker 5: You don't have to be completely bled by an inept government that has got itself in the set.
Speaker 2: Sure, but the real problem is then that is the federal government and New South Wales might be lucky at the moment with the men's government. It's a labor government, and the federal labor government is so bad. I mean they are stumbling from one disaster to the next. Talk about throwing money around. The thing about Albo, he seems to treat all this money like it's his own money and it's there for to make him look good.
Speaker 1: We had the absurdity of the.
Speaker 2: Four hundred million dollars being handed out of the Pacific Island Forum for Policing in the Pacific. Now James and will debate this in the second but the first thing you have to remember here is that the taxpayer is paying four hundred million dollars to set up police forces in the Pacific Island when we're struggling to have enough police forces, particularly.
Speaker 1: In rural and out back Australia.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is that the controversy as such was around the fact that Albo was caught kind of joking. For me, it was offensive that the guy was joking about, Oh to the Americans, Oh, you could have chucked in halves, you could have gone as Harvey's on two hundred million. You know, these vast sums of money and being having people in our leaders treating them as just some kind of pocket change that they can throw out. I find deeply offensive because it's our taxes that pay for all is But James, let's just first play the hot mic controversies. So Albanize was caught talking to the American representative at the Pacific Island Forum joking about the four hundred million the Australia's paying, and it appears that the references to Kevin Rudd having said to the Americans, don't worry, you don't need to contribute to this, or you know, we're going to make the announcement. We want this to be a big Australian announcement so that it would appear Olbow gets all the cutos.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: But let's have a listen to the hot mic incident and then James will pick up from there.
Speaker 9: We're making our way through the Pacific, you know.
Speaker 10: Well, we had a cracker today getting the Pacific Policing indus hip because.
Speaker 9: This is a fantastic it's a script and I talked with Kevin about it, and so we were going to do something in BS.
Speaker 1: That's not to assuming he did nothing, giving you vain the cost field.
Speaker 8: Come on, lady, now, the real story here behind that hot mic is that is that later on, after that got played and publicized around the country, Albanizy got completely snippy and lost it with the press corps that was traveling with him, you know, saying how dare you catch me on a hot bike and how dare you publicize that? And I think that's a simbol of how just utterly snippy he's become about the press and how defensive he now is. But on the issue though Rowan of the spending money on this Pacific Island Police Force I actually don't have a huge problem with spending money in general principle on that, because the fact of the matter is if we don't go in there with aid and with help policing and so we've seen many countries you know, who's come in and done that and set up their own police forces on these islands, China, and that's not what we want. That is bad for Australia our security. Sure, it would have been great if we could have done the deal better with America to get them to kick in some of that money. Fine, I don't have a problem with criticizing them for that, But the idea of spending money to set up regional policing in the Pacific, I don't have a.
Speaker 5: Well, China extracts something for that largest they're not just doing it out of the goodness. I'm not sure Australia is getting that same value. So that taxpayers are going to be money going to be spent there in the order of four hundred million dollars, we're not talking about in significant sum.
Speaker 3: There needs to be some sort of return.
Speaker 5: There needs to be an understanding whether it's helping us in the region, whether it's provided providing us with favorable trade agreements, whatever it is. We need to see some value out of this beyond just being a good.
Speaker 8: And global citizen. It's not about being a good global city. It's about stopping China. Yeah, China, that's the most important.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the reality is that the same Pacific Island Forum you had the Chinese change the wording to exclude Taiwan towards the end, so that so it is working yet, yeah, it might work further down the train.
Speaker 8: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: We must be doing whatever we can to prevent, you know, the Chess moves to prevent China from really taking over these islands, and I'm not sure four hundred million dollars of taxpayers money is necessarily the best way to do it. If it helps, fantastic, But the reality is China's marching through there. We need to be strong diplomatically as well and have a navy, maybe a navy that we have which would be a good idea for Australia.
Speaker 3: And we need to learn from the four years of the.
Speaker 5: Trump administration about how they handle China, because again there's a story that one of the ways they managed to isolate Iran, the Iranian regime was they went to China and said, if you're buying from Iran, if you're buying oil or whatever, we're going to impose sanctions or tariff. Well here's another and guess what happened. They abided by that. I know we're not an economic superpower like the US, but we've still got things we can be doing.
Speaker 8: You know what we can do, what we can do, you know what we can do here. If you want to talk about being smart and boxing smart with China, let's talk about how the whole green transition that Chris Bowen is pushing absolutely is going to wind up increasing our our total dependence on China. Who builds the wind farms, who builds the solar panels, you know, who owns a lot of these renewable energy zones, and who is selling these electric vehicles, these electric vehicles that they are forcing us into through the taxes on petrol vehicles, and you know, emitters and even hybrids of China, China, And so look at what other countries are doing. Even Canada, I think, is talking about doing put through a one hundred percent tariff odd Chinese. Trump is talking about this is what we did about and get rid of the green new deal stuff here which is winding up making US board dependent on China for our energy.
Speaker 2: But you've also forgotten to mention that, of course, once all these renewables infrastructure is in place across this nation, who can turn it off at the flick of a statue The people who built it China, And there's no question about that. So you're right that we should need to be blocking China. I'm not sure four hundred million taxtaile pairs dollars to Tonguan and tu Vaalu and police officers necessarily the best use of our money. But we agree to disagree on that. Let's talk about the census. So the census again, the Almanizi government. It is clear to me, Rita and James that this mob are floundering.
Speaker 1: They're tripping all over each other.
Speaker 2: It is a clown show, as I'll be going through later on in the show. But you can tell when a government is really on the nose, when when the errors compound and they seem to trip over one mistake to another. And they've certainly seen this on the census. We've seen it on the gold mine, and we should chat about that as well.
Speaker 5: Rita, well, this is an unforced error, again, completely self inflicted, much like the her mass visa fuel a much smaller scale of an issue. I would say, but why why take this position then do a backflip make it? Well, first they were going to withdraw the question about lgbtach do.
Speaker 1: You identify as whatever? Whatever?
Speaker 6: That's it, And I.
Speaker 5: Actually thought that was a fair enough move because I think you can't really trust those results. Now with the amount of coverage and politicization that has come into this issue, we're going to get people who are just going to tick that as a political exactly more so than actually how they live their life.
Speaker 3: And also that umbrella has become so.
Speaker 8: Wide interesting if you broke it up between the LGB and the tv I what they did.
Speaker 3: That's why the.
Speaker 5: Tay or the non binary that the other letters was a very tiny amount, and you're thinking, we're having so much debate and so much policy about such a tiny, teeny tiny portion of people.
Speaker 3: But he's done a backflip. There was a bit of an uproar from activists as.
Speaker 5: He is given in in record time, as Albow does as they always do.
Speaker 8: Well, you know what's funny about that is he just sort of you know, swung and punched himself in the face on this one. Yeah, you know, like like there was you know, this had simply not they said, simply not been an issue for anybody and had just been sort of sitting out there. And then apparently ALBERTIZI got so terrified that the Conservatives were going to come after about it, this thing that's going to be not asked for another two years, so until the next term of government, they shut it out.
Speaker 2: The good news is my prediction is absolutely solid Albanezi will not be the prime minister when that census is running. You heard it here, guaranteed. Now, let's talk.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it, I guarantee it, Rita. You can play this click back to me.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Paul Barry will be sticking it in his little file.
Speaker 1: Pull there, you guy, mate.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Tanya Libsi read to mention it the mindiness guy who says no to a gold mine. What responsible minister of a federal government says, oh no, no, you can't have the gold mine there. Uh.
Speaker 1: And they've done this.
Speaker 2: They've fallen all over themselves again with this Oh we didn't mean to we did mean to.
Speaker 1: You reckon James and Albanize he's kicking.
Speaker 8: Well, here's a really interesting thing. I under it, you know, Tardya Pleibersek had Kai Bosch this mind. We've talked about this, We had the interview with Roy RC last week, you know, and ALBERTIZI had been perfectly happy to let her go out there and twist on this because of course she's considered a rival to him in the party room, and so he was happy to see her coup a lot of damage over this, and she had because she screwed this up immensely with what she did to this mine. But here's the interesting thing. Now, after he said the other day, I'd be happy to see this mine go ahead, seemingly leaving clear resk out there twisting in the wind, correspondence has now been revealed and Simon Benson had this in The Australian yesterday this weekend. That three months ago, when it looked like this decision was going to come handed down, the owners of the Mind, Regius Resources, wrote directly to the Prime Minister requesting an urgent phone call or an urgent meeting about this pending decision, and nothing happened. So he knew that this was going to happen a.
Speaker 5: Helian dollar project in on it billion dollar project. New South Wales government never saved around two hundred million dollars in taxes and royalties that would have been for.
Speaker 1: The Scottish Games.
Speaker 5: Been a bigger guy, around eight hundred well paid created in that area.
Speaker 8: Yes, which desperately needs it too.
Speaker 3: Desperately needs it.
Speaker 5: We've got the local Aboriginal Land Council on board, Premier Chris Means, I think has been.
Speaker 8: This is also opened up. You know, there was at the Daily Telegraph Bush Summit, which happened to be in Orange, they actually interviewed a cardboard cutout of Toddy Pleurosek over it, which was pretty funny. But here's the thing though, this opens up completely the charge that and it's correct. I think that the green left environmental movement, which is very prominent in labor is all run out of the cities, and the cities are happy to over and over again screw the regions over their renewables obsessions, their anti mining obsessions. You know, you can't have a gold mine, but you will have your land carpeted with solar panels and with wind farms. You just got to have to lump it. And you know the regions I think are really sick of it.
Speaker 2: Where Geina Ryn had made the point at the Bush Summit, only twenty percent of the major resources projects now get through. So this is the great Australian economy has built on resource projects. Now, thanks to labor and the Greens and the Red Tape and the Green tape and the Black tape, only twenty percent of getting through.
Speaker 1: We're destroying this country.
Speaker 2: We're destroying the wealth and prosperity of this country for future generations, and the lunatic sitting in Canberra are doing it deliberately.
Speaker 1: Now there's only one.
Speaker 2: Thing worse than a hard left Australian government, and that's a hard hard left British government and the brig government of Kirs Starmer. They lost me a while ago, but now it is war. I'm sorry. Matt Goodwin joins us now, Professor Matt Goodwin from the UK. It was funny, but now it is deadly serious, Matt Goodwin. Keir Starmer has removed the portrait of Maggie Thatcher from ten Downing Street and I will not.
Speaker 1: Stand for it, Matt's I will not stand for it. How I amte. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 11: Well, obviously this is one of the stories that's captured the head lives I think you know for many people here in the UK. Actually this is a symbol of something a little bit darker. This is a guy who's just become Prime Minister. He's a noow sweeping crackdowns on free speech and free expression. Since taking control of Number ten Downing Street, he's continued to lose control over the borders and this week he gave a remarkably depressing speech about how he sees Britain a very gloomy, apocalyptic view of the country. Taxes are going to have to go up, spending on public services is going to have to go down. And here's the interesting thing. He didn't say anything at all about what voters say is the number one issue in Britain right now, and that issue is immigration. Keir Starmer didn't mention it at all.
Speaker 2: And it's completely out of control there in Britain and they obviously have no intention of trying to bring it under control. And apparently they're going to ban smoking at pubs. Is this correct or banned? It'll be here next to pubswander now mate, Nigel Farage is up in arms quite rightly, Matt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's right.
Speaker 11: So what we're going to see is actually the extension of some legislation that came in, was tabled by Rishie Sunak and the Conservatives to basically phase out tobacco and smoking, and Kirs Starmer has taken that a step further in saying that now you can't even have a cigarette outside the pub with your pint. That is now going to be essentially outlawed. And of course for many people, why this matters is it's really representing this authoritarian streak within the labor government. It likes to talk a lot about tolerance, it likes to talk a lot about diversity and liberalism, but actually Kirs Starmer's labor government is pretty authoritarian. That's what we're learning only a few weeks into its time in office. And just briefly, one other thing that we've just discovered they're going to bring in is the use of so called non hate crime incidents, which are remarkably orwellian things where basically you can get a criminal record by not actually doing anything illegal. It's just if you say something that somebody else perceives to be offensive. So this is again. I think the Land of Carter an individual liberty going through a difficult moment.
Speaker 5: Rita, Oh it is sinister, and I do wonder whether the Brits know how much of the world's looking at them right now. And you've got sick Sir Kiirs Starmer railing against the far right again and yet I don't know if you can tell us update us. But last I checked, nothing said about the notting Hill Carnival where hundreds were arrested, multiple people stabbed, and yet he's still focused on those rights that broke out after the tragic murder of those three little girls.
Speaker 11: I was very disappointed with Kir Starmer's speech, is I think a lot of people were. We should also just no, this isn't my opinion. In the leadership ratings in all of our national polls, he's down by about thirty points since coming into power. I mean, this guy is quickly becoming one of the most unpopular prime ministers that we've had in a long time. In fact, as I'm talking to you, only a couple of hours ago, we had a new poll out this evening showing that compared to when Labour won the election at the beginning of July, Kirstarmer's ratings are down thirty six points, so people really haven't called to him at all. He's now minus thirteen, which I guess if you don't know what that means, he's not too far off what we'd call Prince Harry territory.
Speaker 1: Point.
Speaker 6: They are like, what.
Speaker 11: Was remarkable about the speech this week, you know, is he kind of doubled down on what we saw during those riots and protests over immigration. He just basically said half the country is far right and they're Nazis, and I'm not interested in acknowledging what they're concerned about. I'm not going to talk about the small boats, which again have now passed twenty thousand illegal migrant crossings this year alone. That's up three percent on last year. He didn't talk about net migration, he didn't talk about criminality. And here we are with the Notting Hill Carnival are celebrated by labor politicians because it's a symbol of diversity. We've got two people dead in the streets, two people who have died because of stabbings at that event, physical assaults. It's a controversial point, maybe, but more people died at the Notting Hill Carnival apparently celebrating diversity than died during the immigration protests. Nobody to my knowledge actually died during those protests. So again, this notion of two tier Britain, this notion of different groups and different events being treated differently according to the politics, is really now ringing loudly across the country.
Speaker 8: James, and I mean, just so many bizarre stories coming out about the Starmer regime. When I'm using the regime regime here deliberately, even the fact that they have removed a portrait of Margaret Thatcher from ten Downing Street, this sounds absolutely bizarre to me.
Speaker 11: Well, it's no secret that many people on the left have a very strong dislike of Margaret Thatcher. Though what is interesting is that picture, the portrait was actually put up I think I'm right in saying by Gordon Brown, the Labor Prime Minister, and of course Gordon Brown invited Margaret Thatcher to number ten Downing Street. And I think actually what you're seeing is something of a changing of the guard on the left, a new more intolerant, authoritarian left party than perhaps what it used to be. The other story this week that's really annoyed people is a Deputy Prime Minister Angela Rainer being seen clubbing in Ibtha, which it costs two hundred euros to get into and twenty or thirty euros for a drink, while laborer presiding over pretty sweeping cuts to pensioner's fuel allowance this winter. So that's gone down like a lead balloon as well. This is the Labor Party not thinking about the optics.
Speaker 2: And also, Matt, you've got the two you mentioned two tier of Britain. Well, this awful story about the MP Jess Phillips saying that she got kind of fast stream you know, streamlined or fast service or whatever at the NHS when the when the Palestinian doctor there at the NHS recognized her and said, oh I approved of your ceasefire comments in Parliament, so you kind of get you get shown the better superior service. That seems to be the gist of the debate there or the discussion there.
Speaker 1: How tell us the story this is.
Speaker 11: This, Yeah, this is an outrageous story. And when I first read it, to be honest, I didn't believe it and I sort of dropped it onto Twitter or x and I mean it went viral immediately, because what's so important about this story, is it really strikes at the cord the core of this notion of a universal healthcare system that treats everybody fairly and equally. Actually, what we see here as a labor politician openly admitting that she was given preferential treatment because of her position with regard to the Israel Galza conflict. And this is again an example of where public institutions are clearly being politicized to some extent. We've had the debate over the police treating Black Lives Matter protesters much more positively than the immigration protesters. And now we've got the National Health Service the closest, of course, we've got to a national religion, some would say, being seen to treat labor politicians more favorably. So they would make no mistake. There is going to be a national investigation into this incident. That particular doctor is I would suspect is going to be struck off. Let's see. But this is again alarmingly chilling. But we you know, nobody really wants to vocalize this in the UK. But what we have basically is sectarianism. We have sectarianism along racial and religious lines. We've seen it in the recent general election, five Muslim politicians elected in predominantly Muslim areas against the Labor Party, and now we've got sectarianism. It appears in some of our public institutions. We don't want this. We're not South Africa with the United Kingdom. We don't want any of the tribal allegiances being brought into our public institutions.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt Goodwin, let's roll on the next British election when I want to see Nigel Farage in number ten and I know that the first thing he will do after he's had the cigarette and the pint outside is put that portrait of Maggie Thatcher back up on the wall where it belongs. Thank you, Matt Goodwin, always great.
Speaker 1: To chat to you. Coming up, we're going to take a short break after that Rader's Reality check.
Speaker 2: Plus we're going to speak to the musician yah Ron.
Speaker 1: Hallis about the backlash.
Speaker 2: He's getting for his upcoming event celebrating Lenard Cohen in a tich.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan divisive Dean James, dangerous moronum rita patter here. Soon we'll be delving into the wacky world of academia. But first, let's take a minute and look at how Peter Dutton has succeeded in taking strong principal conservative physicians that speak to the Australian electorate. And that's got the Albanese government rattled and it shows several poor poll results and a drubbing in the anti election last weekend has the Labor government lashing out in an increasingly nasty fashion. You see, Labor as decided that the best way to deal with the serious issues afflicting the country, from cost of living crisis to the gars of visa feror to suicidely stupid energy policies saddling households and businesses with crippling bills, for the best way to deal with that is to attack Peter Dutton. It's usually opposition leaders who are accused of being overly negative and impermanent attack mode, but Labor has flipped the playbook and is targeting Dutton as if he's the Prime Minister Treasury. Jim Chalmer's attack against Dutton was a particularly shrill that happened earlier this week and he launched into this diet tribe.
Speaker 12: Leadership, which is destructive and divisive, is not really leadership at all.
Speaker 1: And that brings me to Peter Dutton.
Speaker 6: He is the.
Speaker 5: Most divisive leader of a major political party.
Speaker 6: In Australia's modern history, and not by accident, but by choice.
Speaker 1: It's the only plank in his political platform.
Speaker 2: He divides deliberately, almost pathologically, particularly and this is worse than disappointing.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous. His device iveness should be to score.
Speaker 5: Poor Peter Dutton dangerous and the most divisive leader in modern Australia is not just hyperbole but stinks of desperation and delusion. Polls show that despite the consistently harsh treatment Dutton receives from the bulk of the mainstream media, he is cutting through on consequential issues from the economy to national security and also cultural issues. And it's a little bit rich for Jim Chalmers or anyone on the left to call the Liberal leader divisive when it was Labor who tried to enshrine racial division into the Australian constitution. Far from being the sensible centrists they claim to be before the election, the Other and Easy government has proven to be radically left and willing to back reckless, irrational policies.
Speaker 3: But their media mates can always be relied upon to back.
Speaker 5: The cause and excuse the increasingly nasty attacks against Dutton. To this take from the ABC's Laura Tingle, she wrote, chalmers outburst reflected a growing frustration within the government that Dutan is hogging most of the airtime with populist appeals to people's concerns about migration and national security which don't necessarily make any policy sense. Say what now, the chief political correspondent Tingle thinks having a sensible energy and population policy and perhaps I don't know, not allowing thousands of people into the country who may have sympathies to her mass is just a populist appeal that makes no policy sense. If the Albanezi government keeps listening to their far left media mates, they'll be voted out the next election, but not before inflecting enormous damage on the country. And before we wrap this up, can we just take a moment and marvel at just how putrid, utterly putrid, the US media has become. In their desperation to damage Donald Trump. They have sunk to Newlow's this week, attacking Trump for taking videos and posing for photos with gold Star families at Arlington National Cemetery. They in effect attacked grieving families here in their attempt to smear Trump. The facts are that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were not at Arlington National Cemetery to honor the thirteen service members who were killed that botched withdrawal from Afghanistan. Biden was at the beach, Kamala had no public events and she didn't show up. Now, they failed to reach out to these families. But Trump has been there and he was there to honor the fallen servicemen and women.
Speaker 6: Who sord oh.
Speaker 5: But that saw the media go into full attack mode because President Trump post for pictures with the gold Staff families and that apparently politicized Arlington National Cemetery, which has, by the way, featured in a number of Biden Harris videos and campaigns. So let's have a look at a little bit of the media.
Speaker 13: Meltdown which is being criticized for bringing politics into the hollowed ground of Arlington, specifically for video and photographs of the former president leanareeth in honor of service members killed in Afghanistan and posing with family members among the headstones, giving a thumbs up.
Speaker 14: Anniversary of the death of some American service members in Afghanistan as part of the evacuation effort there three years ago. They're trying to make that a major problem for the Biden Harris administration in the context of this campaign. But I know a lot of military veterans were very uncomfortable with the idea that Trump was there at all, and that he even at one point posed for a photograph with family members with a big smile and thumbs up on their face. Now we should note some of the family members were doing the same, but that's their right. Donald Trump seemingly very strange that he would do the same.
Speaker 4: So I looked at the same pictures that you're alluding to now and describing at Arlington, taken with the pros former president, and the thought rolled immediately through my mind is nothing sacred?
Speaker 3: Is nothing sacred? Indeed, your contemptible dirt bags.
Speaker 5: Just how much too, Lowa, will you stoop in trying to drop up Kamala Harris? The disgusting antics of the media what should have been a solemn occasion. So gold Star families, grieving families having to.
Speaker 3: Address the issue and correct the record.
Speaker 5: Here is a mother having to defend how she grieved for her son Taylor and why the families wanted Trump there.
Speaker 15: Kelly Barnett invited the former president. Her son, Marine staff Sergeant Taylor Hoover died at Abby Gate. What would you say to people who maybe pro Trump, anti Trump, whatever their politics might be, who just feel like that's not a place for politicians or for politics.
Speaker 16: I would have to say, are you in my shoes?
Speaker 1: I invited him.
Speaker 16: My son was murdered under the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 5: I've said it before and I'll say it again. You don't hate the leftist media enough. You think you do, but trust me, you die.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Thank you, Reta.
Speaker 2: But I was a little bit puzzled by your pronunciation there.
Speaker 1: It's hyperbole.
Speaker 5: Oh of course, Sorry, sorry, Julia, hyperbole.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 2: Now joining us Nan Now, here's a treat for you, monsieur band leader. Yeah, Ron Harris now Tallas now, Jaron wanted to get you here this morning.
Speaker 1: You're putting on a Leonard Cohen tribute.
Speaker 2: Well, a huge fan Leonard Cohen here, and I'm sure many Australian outsiders viewers certainly are. You're putting on this tribute and you've got some great people, Deborah Conway, who's sensational, Abby Dobson, who is fantastic, yourself, your team.
Speaker 1: But you've already had because Deborah.
Speaker 2: Conway is involved, You've already had the usual complaints.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a Zionist thing. Why have you got zionist on? So tell us about it, tell us about.
Speaker 2: The co concert, but also what resistance you've had as a Jewish artist.
Speaker 17: Well, we're celebrating Cohen's ninetieth birthday at the State Theater and have put together an incredible lineup of some nineteen musicians, including also a fifty piece choir, a Mongolian throat singer who will also be playing Mongolian hosshair fiddle, a Greek bazooki player, a Mexican harpist. So musically speaking, it's a very colorful affair. And of course Deborah Conway is headlining amongst all the other amazing and.
Speaker 1: Her husband Willie brilliant.
Speaker 17: And the moment that we announced her inclusion it started. I started getting the hate mail, people writing going, we would have come, we would have booked, but there's no way we'll be in the same room as that genocide apologists and such things, And it just went from there, basically people writing going, are you aware that she's a Zionist? You know, as if that's a terrible dirty word, But do they know what that means?
Speaker 3: Do they realize? Because it has become a slur.
Speaker 17: Exactly, It's become a slur rather than simply meaning that, you know, it's Israel's right to exist, it's about the Jewish people having a homeland. It's now become almost akin to accusing someone of being a Nazi something like that. So it just has been extraordinary, this outpouring of hate. And of course it's not restricted to our show. Every time she promotes one of her own shows, we see it on social media.
Speaker 1: Just this pack attack.
Speaker 17: She's been so widely misquoted and taken out of context with everything that she said. So it's even got to the point where people have suggested that there may be demonstrations on the night of the concert because people need to voice their utter disgust that we've included somebody that they consider full of hate. And I hasten to add that we would never have on stage with us a musician that hates in their heart. It absolutely is contradicts everything about the music that we're making and the Spiritual Show and everything.
Speaker 2: Else, and of course Lennon Cohen himself famously Jewish, great.
Speaker 1: Talent, one of the great talents.
Speaker 2: You know, what is disturbing here is, as you say, other people within the arts community. Now we've heard this criticizing you and saying, oh, I wouldn't be involved in us. We've heard this week of more people within the Jewish community saying that's it. I've had enough of funding these arts events that are so overtly pro Palestinian. So you have people on the stage with a Palestinian flag or a kef You are making chance about Palestine, and that they seem to accept that, and so quite rightly, you have Jewish donors saying, you know, we're going to take our money away from that. They should be doing more of that. But what I want to see is more people sponsoring and coming to shows like yours, where you are celebrating a great Jewish talent who is proudly Jewish.
Speaker 1: You're celebrating that. We want more people to go and attend.
Speaker 2: Your show, and also other shows where Jewish artists are to the four Zionists, whatever you want to call them, but Jewish artists are to the four celebrating Jewish culture and Jewish artistic genius.
Speaker 1: That's what I would like to say.
Speaker 17: Wonderful. It's never been a scarier time in this country to be Jewish and to be out there as somebody who's Jewish, so to as you say, to be celebrating the legacy of such an extraordinary Jewish you know, the great Jewish songwriter and poet of our times in a major Sydney theater with the Jewish Choral Society included, and several other Jewish artists amongst other artists that may have completely different opinions about what's happening in the Middle East. The point is it's about music uniting everybody. As Cohen himself said, love is the only engine of survival, and never a truer word was spoken.
Speaker 1: James, well, how much.
Speaker 8: Of this I mean? You know, we talk about these people saying a Sadi Zionist, but then now you're speaking about Jewish musicians, Jewish arts, Jewish culture, and we all know the huge contribution that Jewish life has made to the musical world. How much of this really is not antisionism, but in fact is at its heart antisemitic hatred.
Speaker 17: That line has become so very blurred. It's it's I guess you know, it's the most acceptable kind of woke reality now to be able to say, oh, I'm not anti Semitic, I'm just anti Zionist. Whereas if there's this disproportionate picking on one particular country at the expense of all the other horrible human rights violations happening around the world and the most terrible situations globally, and Israel has picked on almost to the exclusion of any of these other countries, then surely it's entering the realm of anti Semitism.
Speaker 8: I've been thinking about it, like if a Chinese, for example, billionaire had donated money to an arts organization, they wouldn't be pressured to withdraw because of the Chinese government's humans.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's always Israel held to a different standard. We know that we've had the impact of the doxing of hundreds of Jewish creatives and artists. What's been the fallout from that, because I know people who had to move their businesses, they were worried about their kids', threats were made against their children. Has that at least ceased or is that hostility ongoing we're just not reporting on it in the newspapers.
Speaker 17: Hopefully it's abated somewhat, but you know, it's still a very difficult climate to be out there as a Jewish artist. I've never defined myself that way. I'm a musician singing on stage. If I want to sing havan Aguilla at a music festival or a pub, I don't feel like I have to say, look, you know, I grew up with a song and make excuses for the fact that it's something I want to sing. I just want to sing it because it's uplifting and exciting and moves any audience, irrespective of their background. And I think that's very important to be making art. And it just so happens that I'm Jewish making art in the postry.
Speaker 2: I think absolutely erin, but I think it goes further than that. I think if you look at you know, over certainly the last century or so, Jewish talent in music, in comedy, in cinema, in writing, in so painting, so many areas is to be celebrated in its own right because it's right up there the most extraordinary works of art in so many ways.
Speaker 1: So I get disturbed, particularly.
Speaker 2: When I'm thinking of younger people, so teenagers today and so on, Jewish kids who might now feel or I don't want to mention I'm Jewish, or don't want to where the star of David or whatever it might be that they would have done a year or so ago quite proudly. What's your message, because I get nervous that these kids are kind of being forgotten and kind of, I guess, shying away into the shadows, whereas we need Jewish kids to be proud and out there and supporting their culture and their heritage. What's your message to those talented young Jewish kids coming through.
Speaker 17: I feel the need to paraphrase Leonard himself his great line that there's a crack in everything and that's how the light gets in. And I feel like this is what needs to be embraced. We need to be proud of who we are, what we are. Some Jewish people are extremely supportive of the Israeli government. Some are appalled by the Israeli government. There's always going to be diversity of thought. But when there is a diversity of thought, it needs to be discussed, it needs to be accepted rather than vilified. And that is so extremely crucial in this incredibly troubling times.
Speaker 2: Fantastic yarn and the celebration for Leonard Cohen. How can people get tickets?
Speaker 17: Jump on the State Theater website, that would be the best way to do it and come and celebrate the incredible legacy of this amazing poet and musician.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Yeah, Eron Hallis, thank you so much, Thank you so much for how there you go, State Theater After the break net zany lefty lunacy, so much more coming up here on Outsiders Cagnity. You're watching Outsiders and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate being with you and having you with us well. As we've commented on the show before, Australia's amazing performance at the paras Olympics. It's a great deal to the generosity of mining magnate Gina Reinhart, who since twenty twelve has poured tens of millions of dollars into directly sponsoring individual Australian athletes and their coaches and bypassing the legions of taxpayer funded sporting bureaucrats, sporting bodies and all their bloated boards with their snouts and the taxpayer truff.
Speaker 5: Indeed, Missus Reinhart suggests that that quote, I think we should learn from Europe, where countries have decided to cut the expenditure of the sports bodies and make better use of that funding and directing instead to athletes and coaches.
Speaker 8: And as a result, Usus Ryanhart has clearly been enormously successful. I mean that metal tally speaks for itself. Our best Olympics ever. So of course, as soon as you can say triple bi bike with a backflip elbow jumped into the fray offering up four hundred and eighty nine million dollars of you're in my money.
Speaker 10: The bottom line is I want to set up our youngest Australians for success at our own Olympic Games in Brisbane in two thousand and thirty two.
Speaker 18: I think the recent announcement by the federal government was absolutely amazing. It was a historical investment in high performance sports. I'd like to say us do one better than.
Speaker 3: Paris, do better than Paris.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what about Missus Reinhart's contribution and commitment.
Speaker 2: Rowing, swimming, artistic swimming and volleyball have all benefited.
Speaker 18: I couldn't be more trash and I think that's that's fantastic that we're having to be wanting to invest in our high performance programs. But absolutely the biggest contributor to the performance in Paris was the Australian taxpayer.
Speaker 2: Really, I guess that depends on how many millions of those taxpayer dollars actually go to helping the athletes and their coaches, as missus Ryanhart's money does, or how much will be spent on the first class trips and the mouth watering meals and the lavish lifestyles of those lucky enough to be an Australian Olympians, sporting bureaucrats, net Zaney, the insane world of net zero policies. Well, Trump has come out against ev mandates.
Speaker 1: Have a listen here.
Speaker 2: We cannot allow the federal government to put mandates on the auto industry to build electric vehicles when the consumers do not want.
Speaker 5: RITA good news because this is one of the I don't know dozens of backflips that Kamala seems to be performing at the moment because she's not for mandates, She's.
Speaker 3: Not for any man.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how many other areas she can do a backflip.
Speaker 3: She now wants the border ball. She's for fracking.
Speaker 5: Suddenly, she's a tough law and order figure suddenly, and after what she did in California, James, who is the real Kamala?
Speaker 8: Well, we know who the real Kamala is. We know and we're actually after the next hour we're going to talk about exactly who she is. And we've got a lot of evidence about that. But you know, the ev thing and what the gentleman was saying there on the screen about people not wanting them, you know. Jemma Tagnini had a great piece in The Australia this weekend and she talked about she is a former and reformed tesla owner and she writes this great piece about getting rid of her tesla. At how good it felt to get rid of this thing, to finally rep it with an internal combustion engine automobile, because she spent her entire life worrying about rage, trying to charge it, not being able to go to visit friends, so of the Highlands of New South Wales, or because she was tethered to this tesla. It's a great piece that shows exactly what happens when people fall for the spin on this.
Speaker 2: Well, also, we've had you know, reaching our targets.
Speaker 1: We've now got you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's now known that we're not going to reach any of these targets that Bowen has set. So we're pushing the whole of our economy into this net zero madness at the same time as we know that, for example, the reduction of emissions has flatlined recently over the last few years. So where we're completely going down a dead end, a cul des academic economic cul de sac, which will cost us a fortune and which will never do anything that they say it will do. We'll take a short break coming back, doctor Gillians Spencer. Lots more happening here on Outsiders in a tick. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita reconciled with Panahee, James Jabaluga Morrow, and myself Rowan Deane.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago, I spoke about.
Speaker 2: The need for us to ditch the welcomes too and the acknowledgments of country. As I said, then, these phrases have become quasi religious or political ideology rituals repeated mindlessly day after day, like the superstitious chantings of some obscure cult or other. The endless repetition out of a specific context has stripped these mantras, in my opinion, of whatever sentimental meaning they may have once had. The absurdity of landing in a modern aircraft on a runway built on reclaimed land the two hundred years ago would have been fifty meters underwater and acknowledging the traditional custodians is, as I say, absurd. What's more, if you do treat these words as more than just sloganeering, then the.
Speaker 1: Meaning is at actually pretty disturbing.
Speaker 2: As I said two weeks ago, my family have lived on this land for five generations. For the better part of two hundred years, my ancestors struggled for this land, bled and died for this land, and developed this land to feed, clothe, and shelter themselves and many others, including many Indigenous Australians. Yet the clear suggestion of the welcome to ceremonies is that I and my family are some kind of interlopers. They don't really belong here, which makes a mockery of our claim to be a great immigrant country.
Speaker 1: How are new.
Speaker 2: Migrants supposed to feel landing here, and the first thing they are told is that they will never really belong here, they must pay the rent and feel some weird kind of race based shame or guilt. As I've also said, following the resounding defeat of the Voice, the Coalition should go to the next election committing to remove the Aboriginal flag and remove welcomes to and remove acknowledgments of country from all government organizations and bodies other than for special worthwhile select occasions where we genuinely do celebrate our Aboriginal past, and if governments begin the process, hopefully Corporate Australia and other tiers of government will soon follow. Following my comments of Fortnadago, I was inundated by people telling me how much they agree with me and hadn't dead speak up. Nurses, business people, contractors, everyday Australians from all walks of life, including Indigenous Australians, all agreed.
Speaker 1: Very few disagreed.
Speaker 2: Friend of mine texted me from a quantus lounge that displays this map of Australia purporting to show all the Aboriginal nations in verl commas or countries, given that Aborigines did not make maps, and that there are many Aboriginal tribes and their descendants who dispute the historical ownership of certain areas, I would be a little suspicious of the actress of this map. Indeed, we saw again this week yet another dispute between two competing Aboriginal groups over which one has the right to perform or not to perform one of these ceremonies. It's farcical and its demeaning quite frankly, but more importantly, when you are an airline and your job your sole job is transporting goods and people safely and accurately from one specific location to another, I don't really see the wisdom of indulging yourself in this sort of nonsense. But self indulge they must certainly do, and now even offer up destinations using Aboriginal names. Quite what New Australians. Yes, that's the term I prefer to use to describe recent migrants to this country. It's the term I grew up using, and it's how many of my migrant friends and neighbors back in the seventies describe themselves. So political correctness be damned. New Australians must scratch their heads when trying to figure out where on Earth they have landed the country with not one flag with two flags, and not one name for every location, but two. So I was mightily impressed earlier this week to learn that I'm not alone from a legal perspective.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: A very brave Melbourne lawyer and Lana Klaris wrote an article in The Australian newspaper explaining why she now refuses to acknowledge the traditional owners at the Victorian Bar Council meetings. As she explained in her article, quote at every meeting, the Victorian Bar Council President acknowledges the traditional owners of the land on which the meeting is held and pays her respects to elders, past, present and emerging. At a recent meeting, Lina goes on, I decided to acknowledge all Australians. I posted the minutes on social media and was promptly labeled a racist, a visitor and an introduced species. I was publicly condemned, MMed by two of my fellow Bar councilors and was told by the Indigenous Justice Committee that I had brought the Victorian Bar into disrepute. No, Lana, in my opinion, you certainly had not. But Lana then went on to explain her legal reasons for opposing these ritualistic mantras, including the term first nations.
Speaker 1: And she made the same point that I.
Speaker 2: Made two weeks ago, the difference being I made it from an intuitive, personal opinion point of view, but Lana makes it from her legal perspective, and that is why her intervention is so crucial now. According to Lana quote, the term first nations is wrongly used to strengthen the claims of the in inverted commas. Sovereignty was never ceded and always was, always will be movement and to give some in indigenous people of today who seek to make treaties with the States of Australia the appearance of some kind of legal standing end of quote, and that, of course is the nub of the whole thing. We either have the Australian legal system with its property rights, Westminster based laws and so on, ought.
Speaker 8: We do not.
Speaker 2: As more and more land is handed over to Aboriginal corporations as tourists spots. Popular tourist spots are closed off beaches and mountains to the public, as left wing governments block important revenue raising projects like gold mines and uranium mines on purely cultural heritage grounds. It is increasingly important that Australians wake up to what is at stake every single time they pay lip service to this notion of implicit Aboriginal sovereignty.
Speaker 1: Lana concludes, quote.
Speaker 2: Acknowledgments of country are not about showing respect. They are political statements signaling support for a two tiered system.
Speaker 1: Based on race. They have no place in.
Speaker 2: The law, including in our courtrooms, and the average Australian instinctively knows this. Now. Lana is correct, and that is why over sixty percent of us said no to the Voice for those very same reasons. However, there are those who disagree clearly, including the aforementioned President of the Victorian Bar Council, Georgina Schoff, who wrote a response to Lana in the same newspaper, in which she cited the hugely controversial Love versus Commonwealth Law case legal case which bizarrely found that Aborigines have quote and a essentially spiritual connection with country, and that Aborigines have a responsibility to live in the tracts of ancestral spirits thereby whatever that means, thereby overturning centuries of racial equality before the law, by inventing some kind of genetically based spirituality system. Many constitutional experts, including the Great James Allen, have roundly condemned the Love versus Commonwealth findings that Shoff used as her reference.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Chris Merrick, the legal correspondent at The Australian, also weighed in this week, saying, quote, it's impossible to avoid the conclusion that these acknowledgments and the omnipresent welcomes to country give effect to the idea that Indigenous people are the true sovereigns of this land. Chris Merrit then adds, and this is important that quote. Lawyers of all people should have known that the doctrines of Aboriginal sovereignty and nationhood which underpin these welcomes and acknowledgments have been repeatedly rejected by the High Court, and that quote. In nineteen ninety two, the Great Native Title case of Marbo number two also rejected the notion of Aboriginal sovereignty. Furthermore, according to Justice Anthony Mason in nineteen ninety three, the Marbo number two decision is equally at odds with the notion that there resides in the Aboriginal people a limited kind of sovereignty end quote.
Speaker 1: My point is twofold. Firstly, if we want acknowledgments.
Speaker 2: Of country or welcomes to country, they should be meaningful and relevant. Perhaps we need one day or week a year to celebrate our average history properly, do it properly, as we do with the ANNs Axel, religious occasions and so on. But that's it once a year once, that's enough, not every other day.
Speaker 1: Secondly, as they are currently used.
Speaker 2: Both welcomes to and acknowledgments of country are overtly political acts that seek to undermine the rule of law and the sovereignty of the Commonwealth of Australia, and must be resisted peacefully and politely, but resisted nonetheless. And this should be the position of the coalition going into the next election.
Speaker 1: Many people agree with me, the vast majority.
Speaker 2: Of Australians I suspect, judging by the number of people who have sent me this sum by the Emily James trio. It seems even Ossie Country and Western Stars singers have had enough. No welcome me to my.
Speaker 8: Welcome a long and that's need a sale of Morning to.
Speaker 7: Tell me I've belong I am.
Speaker 1: So it's a great song. You can get it online.
Speaker 2: So I would say to everyday Australians, if it's at the local bowling club, or the local council, or wherever in the boardroom, politely and respectfully, it is time to say no to these political mantras and racist ideologies.
Speaker 1: And to refuse to partake in them.
Speaker 2: More importantly, we need the Coalition to show leadership, to step up and say the ubiquitous welcomes to and acknowledgments and other such meaningless virtue signaling will end within government bodies if the Coalition wins the next election.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Doctor Gillian Spencer is a senior child and adolescent psychiatrist to a stood down from her job at the Queensland Children's Hospital in April twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: We can guess why we know where.
Speaker 2: This is going because she had raised concerns about gender interventions for children. She remains suspended, not fired, sixteen months later, and there hasn't been any finding of wrongdoing made against her, no finding wrongdoing whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Jillian has spoken.
Speaker 2: Out on the issue of harms to children from gender interventions.
Speaker 1: She joins us now.
Speaker 2: Jillian, great to see you. You spoke out last Sunday at an event. You were very passionate on the topic, love to hear a little bit about your personal what I just refer to your personal issues and suspension there with the children's hospital, but also I was fascinated by comments you made about your teenage boys in this new era of gender craziness. But Jillian, just us a little bit about where you are with the suspension, what happened and how you ended up there.
Speaker 19: Yes, well, I started raising concerns about gender interventions for children back in twenty twenty two. I had meetings with my bosses at the hospital and I told them that I was worried that we were cheerleading children onto a pathway of social transition puberty blockers and cross sex hormones. And I told them that the risks I was worried about were infertility, lack of sexual function, long term physical health consequences and the long term risk of distress with regret. And so it's currently going through the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission for a decision on whether that information that I told the hospital is information about a substantial and specific risk to public health and safety or to people with a disability, and if it is, then I should be found a whistleblower, which means that the hospital would have to formally investigate my concerns and I would be protected from any retaliatory action. So I'm expecting that judgment to come through in the next one to two months.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Okay, Rita.
Speaker 5: I have no idea why they would be suspending you, because what you've said is precisely.
Speaker 3: What you've been vindicated.
Speaker 5: We've had the CAST report come out, We've had Scandinavian countries rethink the entire philosophy here. Same obviously in the UK and much of the US is Australian outlier now where we're just blindly following the affirmation model and disregarding all the evidence that has come to light in recent years.
Speaker 19: But we certainly are, and it's a terrible situation. It's particularly hard for parents at the moment because we've all realized that our children are being taught this unscientific idea that children can be born in the wrong body, using bright colors and under the guise of a anti bullying campaign, and we all really want a positive social environment for our children in the playground, But what we don't want are these dangerous gender ideas being taught to our children. Because we know that they'll naturally lead on to some children developing gender distress, and those children are at risk of being given discredited treatments like gender hormones, and the gender ideas seem to have unwanted social consequences like women and girls not being able to have protected spaces a protected sporting category. But what I think is the hardest thing is for parents and for people everywhere is to know at what point to resist, because it is so easy to say that it's kindness to use preferred pronouns, but once you're in this situation of being surrounded by people who are using preferred pronouns, it's very difficult to put in any boundaries that acknowledge that the person isn't actually the opposite set. Yes and social question, yeah, great, play along is enormous. Yeah, So I think we do have to go back to questioning the use of preferred pronouns.
Speaker 8: One James talk about, you know, in schools, what is happening, especially when we hear a lot about sort of girls into the dysphoria space, but what's also happening with boys and how they navigate issues of gender in the classroom, in schools, in society Because it seems like there's a lot of overlooked consequences for that's becoming, you know, the ecosystem in which they swim.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Well, I think teenage boys are keeping quiet when gender ideology has been taught in the classroom. And I never would have dreamed that teenage boys wouldn't speak their mind. They're much less socially anxious than teenage girls, and they're getting these surges of testosterone, so they're often you know, jostling for their social position and challenging authority, being irreverent and funny, and.
Speaker 20: Those qualities are really.
Speaker 19: Important in group discussions because it means that they're brave enough to break the ice and say the unsayable. But I don't think discussion is being generally encouraged on the topic of gender in the classroom. I think it's being taught as if it's just a fact and so. And also there's an issue with we're not valuing critical thinking and bravery and humor. We seem to be valuing protecting people's feelings at all cost. I know it's a balancing act, but I think our society will be worse off if we don't appreciate teenage boys for being outspoken.
Speaker 2: And Julian you mentioned in your speech last week because of the tigle versus giggle case you spoke after that, But I was, as I mentioned before, I've really enjoyed your comments about your own teenage boys and comparing them to when you were a teenager and the way boys, ossie boys behaved back then, Queensland boys, I guess. And you just mentioned humor as being an example, and you're seeing that that whole kind kind of ossie alaric and mentality is being sacked from teenage boys.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: That's true?
Speaker 19: And I think it's a really hard decision because for parents, we've always had the luxury of so far of telling our children the truth as we see it and encouraging them to.
Speaker 1: Tell the truth.
Speaker 19: I've never been in a situation before where I've had to decide whether to tell my kids to play along with something untrue for the sake of the law. But with this tickle versus giggle decision, that appears to be the territory that we're in. And I obviously would much rather that adults and parents sought this out out rather than children having to deal with it. But oh goodness, I are on the side of thinking that it's really important to tell the truth. And because I've seen children being harmed by gender ideology at the hospital, I see it's really important to stand up against that. But I think we're all in this dilemma of whether to uphold the truth or uphold the law.
Speaker 5: Wow, And this ideology really is taught to children under the guise of well, this is just being inclusive, it's being tolerant, it's being supportive of people with the different sexualities.
Speaker 3: But of course it goes beyond that.
Speaker 5: And this where at Purple Day, for example, that high schools and perhaps even primary schools participating where it's supposed to be just about inclusion, but there's posters up about pronouns and all this political ideology is.
Speaker 3: Drilled into the children and if.
Speaker 5: They question it, they're basically told, you're being cruel and you're being a bigot. What's your advice to parents about how to combat that if you see that happening at your child's school.
Speaker 3: What can you do to make it known this isn't okay.
Speaker 19: Oh goodness, it's so difficult to resist this. Yeah, I agree, Rita. We've just had wear at Purple day on Friday. So yet again, all three of my kids have been given another dose of unscientific drivel telling them that they might be born in the wrong body and that they can it's possible for people to change sex. And yeah, the teachers seem to be still very keen on pushing kids to use preferred pronouns, even though we've recently just had the Cast Review which looked at the global research literature and decided that it's much better to keep options open for children with gender to stress rather than facilitating a full social transition. But the good news is is that my child' psochitetrist colleagues are telling me that teenagers are coming in in droves to their clinic rooms saying that they're sick of this gender issue and that they don't care about pronouns anymore. So it's definitely going out of fashion, but unfortunately we still have some adults who are really invested in pushing gender ideology onto children.
Speaker 2: Well, Jillian, thanks so much for coming on and you will give a lot of hope and positive role model there to many Australian parents. I can guarantee you that who will be so relieved to hear that you're speaking up and you have your expertise behind you to do so.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for coming on, and good luck with your three teenage boys.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy old world out there.
Speaker 2: Thanks Gillian Spencer, Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. After the break, James is don give lots more here on Outsiders in a tick.
Speaker 8: Well, Hello and welcome back to the program. You're watching Outsiders with Rowan defund the Police, Dean and reader No human is illegal Panihy and I'm James. My values are unchanged Borrow. And we are now forty eight hours into the re reinvention of Carmel Harris in the wake of what might very well be the only media interview she does between now and the November election, a twenty six minute, pre recorded, heavily produced and edited sit down with Dana Bash of CNN, who came across like a parent trying to let their kid win a chess without making it look too much like they were trying to let the kid win at chess, because the problem that Kamala, the Kamala News Network CNN has is that there are so many things Harris has said in the past that contradict what she's saying now, and even in this forum, this had to be dealt with but gently, even if in the process it wound up shredding what was left of CNN's journalistic integrity. Take the issue of fracking, which Harris has in the past promise to ban but now has to support because she needs to win Pennsylvania.
Speaker 16: Do you still want to ban fracking?
Speaker 7: No, And I made that clear on the debate stage in twenty twenty that I would not banfracking as vice president, I did not banfracking. As president.
Speaker 1: I will not banfracking.
Speaker 16: In twenty nineteen, I believe at a town hall you said you were asked, would you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking on your first day in office? And you said, there's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 1: So yes.
Speaker 16: So it changed in that campaign in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: I may very clear where I stand. We are in twenty twenty four and I've not changed that position, nor will I going forward.
Speaker 8: So something magically happened between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty. But let's have a look to see what Harris actually said at that townhole in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 7: There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking, so yeah, and starting and starting with what we can do on day one around public lands, right, and then there has to be legislation. But yes, and this is something I've taken on in California. I have a history of working on this issue.
Speaker 8: Oh how they cheered in the past. She's also said that being an illegal migrant wasn't illegal, and this led to yet another non answer.
Speaker 16: You raised your hand when asked whether or not the border should be decriminalized.
Speaker 1: Do you still believe that?
Speaker 7: I believe there should be consequence. We have laws that have to be followed and enforced that address and deal with people who cross our border illegally.
Speaker 8: And then there was this question, a follow up question, no less about the economy and what Harris would do on day one of a Harris administration.
Speaker 16: You have been vice president for three and a half years. The steps that you're talking about, now, why haven't you done them already?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, we had to recover as an economy, and we have done that. I'm very proud of the work that we have done that has brought inflation down to less than three percent.
Speaker 8: Dana Bash of course, let it lie there, but a great follow up would have been missus Harris matter vice president. To be clear, you were bragging about getting inflation down to a point where it is still much higher than the one point four percent it was when Trump left office. Anyway, contrast this very gentle kid gloves treatment that Dana Bash gave Kamala Harris with the way Bash dealt with JD Vance a little while ago.
Speaker 16: You guys seem to be struggling a little bit. Kamala Harris has been calling the shots ays who There's no evidence that Kamala Harris threw him overboard, called you and Donald Trump, and that is weird. Sure you're saying Tim Walls doesn't have affection for his wife. I don't even understand that they have done both. They have both policies and they are trying to define it. You have been on the campaign trail questioning Tim Walls's military record. Governor Walls served twenty four years. He even stayed after he could have retarded because of nine to eleven more than the country asked of him.
Speaker 8: Note the difference. Of course, Bash let Harris off the hook with barely any probing follow ups that got to the heart of any issue. Yet when she was sitting down with JD. Vance, she was in full attack dog mode and even parroting the talking points of the Harris campaign. But let's go back to Harris and CNN. Throughout that interview, Harris had one the focus group tested line. She wanted to make sure everyone heard loud and clear.
Speaker 7: The most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed. Let's be clear. My values have not changed. That value has not changed. My value around what we need to do to secure our border, that value has not changed.
Speaker 8: Okay, the values have not changed, but what are those values. Well, this new ad from the Trump yeh pain, Shed's a little light on them.
Speaker 1: My values have non changed. Douce reread meat specifically, Yes, Boston Marathon bomber, they should be able to vote. I think we should have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Abolish ice, Yes, would you ban offshore drilling?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm in favor of banning frack. I am prepared to pass a greater deal, and I support a mandatory buyback program. We're not going to treat people who are undocumented cross the borders criminals. The idea that more police equals more safety.
Speaker 6: That's just wrong.
Speaker 2: Policing, as we know, goes all the way back to slave patrols and that idea. And you are absolutely right, where do you stand on defund the police?
Speaker 7: We need to take a look at these budgets.
Speaker 1: Do you ban plastic straws?
Speaker 3: And we'sh a seventy to eighty percent tax rate.
Speaker 7: I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Chipping now to the Minnesota Freedom Funds. How dare we speak Merry Christmas?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I am radical.
Speaker 7: I do believe that we need to get radical about what we are doing.
Speaker 8: That it's a great voice of work thereby Rita fanta here. Well done. But again, if CNN had any integrity, which of course we just don't, they would have gone latch hard on this and tried to pin down on Harris on what she really believes and exposed her as a radical California leftist who's into every balker's progressive ideas, from open borders to banning plastic straws. But no, they're just suffering, I guess, from a case of good old TDS or Trump derangement syndrome. If only there was a cure for it. Hang on a second. Nicole Shanahan, who was RFK Junior's running mate until he dropped out and endorsed Trump, has just released an ad for a new treatment for TDS.
Speaker 15: Are you or your loved.
Speaker 20: Ones suffering from illnesses such as TDS also known as Trump's derangement syndrome? Do you dismiss or deny the current issues facing our country? Such as historic inflation, illegal immigration, corporate corruption, World War three escalations, and the chronic disease epidemic? Are you willing to elect someone who was the least popular vice president in modern history and who offers no policy or vision for America simply because your brain keeps telling you anyone but Trump. If so, you might be struggling from TDS. Introducing independence independence allows you the freedom to finally think independently once again, instead of believing everything you hear from the mainstream media, Independence allows for constructive, critical thinking.
Speaker 11: I used to hear people on the newsday things.
Speaker 15: Like Donald Trump and the movement he is encouraged are a threat to democracy.
Speaker 20: And I instantly believed it. With independence, I now realize the media is run by the Democrat elite, who are a corrupt oligarchy that sensors free speech. Independence may not be for everyone. If you enjoy being lied to about your president's cognitive abilities, support or Willian totalitarianism, or are excited about communist fiscal policy, independence may not be right for you. Common side effects of independence may include an awakening of rational thought, successfully identifying propaganda, freedom of choice, loss of hatred, anti narcissistic behavior, and love of democracy.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. How good is that independent thinking? Wow?
Speaker 2: Do you think there's anyone in an Australia Reader and James, you might need some suffering from TVs who could do some independent things.
Speaker 1: Commentators anywhere spring to mile.
Speaker 2: Maybe they could take a dose of independence thinking there Withney.
Speaker 1: That was great James and.
Speaker 5: ABC, but you're right, it's actually more depressing spread.
Speaker 8: I think we're the ABC. I think they're the part of that ad where it was you know, independence might not be right for you.
Speaker 2: But what was interesting in there as well was that little clip of Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook CEO, Meta CEO, and he has come out this week. I wrote a letter in which he admitted something we talked about here on this show.
Speaker 1: Right way back at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of Joe Biden's presidency when Forbes magazine revealed that Mark Zuckerberg had put four hundred million dollars into quote fortifying the election result for Joe Biden and the Democrats at the last election, thereby arguably denying Donald Trump the presidency. When you combine that with the disgraceful way that the Hunter Biden story was suppressed by not only Facebook, by all sorts of social media, and the polls showing that many Democrats would have changed the vote had they known of that, Zuckerberg's letter was really really important in that he admitted that this he had been pressured by the Democrats, by the American government under sorry by the FBI and others, under the auspices of Joe Biden and the Democrats to suppress knowledge and to suppress information, including during COVID rita. This was a pretty extraordinary mayor Kolper, if you like, from Mark Zuckerberg. What was going on and how important was it?
Speaker 5: Well, it's essentially admitted to collusion big tech with the Biden administration other authorities to censor free speech. So it ranged from funny memes to information say about COVID which was actually factually correct. As we know, the Hunter Biden laptop story, which had all sorts of explosive information on that laptop about the Biden family's dodgy business dealings. All of that was either suppress or band altogether. And we know this guy is not some right wing reactionary. He's very much of the left. Rowan mentioned he donated an enormous amount of his own money in the lead up to twenty twenty election. I'm not buying this mere culpa, this red pill moment. I think he's just seeing that there's a very good chance Donald Trump is going to have a second term. Jd Vance is very motivated to tackle big tech, and I think he's us running.
Speaker 8: But I mean to marry this.
Speaker 3: Some of this stuff crosses the line, James into criminal.
Speaker 8: So this goes further than that readA. I mean this is in this letter, Mark Zuckerberg essentially confessed to election interference. He said that that you know, and it also implicates the FBI also in election interference. And this is why, and you know, I bang on about free speech, but without free speech, we are slaves. There is no freedom without free speech. And when you look at this letter and then you look at what's happening in Brazil now where a judge is finding anybody who accesses X through a VPN ten thousand dollars a day and has kicked the service out of the country on the basis of look misinformation. You have a look at it. But here, but here's the really important point about this. In the US both Kamala Harris and Tim Wall have given statements about free speech where they say no, free speech doesn't extend to and then they say misinformation, and which is the way of saying controlling the narrative. Just watch if Harris and Waltz get up, there will be a move against Elon Musk and X, just like there is in Brazil. Saw the first Amendment, which is so vital, is going to be shredded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw the guy arrested zero of Durov, Pavel Durov arrested in France. He was the telegram owner. There's this war on social media and rita very disturbingly.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned the judge.
Speaker 2: Let's just have a quick look at the judge in Brazil. He looks like a James Bond villain. Will put him up on the screen in the second.
Speaker 1: But bringing it back home to Australia, this is area.
Speaker 2: There's the judge who banned X, who banned.
Speaker 1: Twitter in Brazil. Guy's okay, there you go. But that's what we're up against.
Speaker 2: Some dark forces, some might argue, but bring it back home to Australia is kitty. This is why the Coalition needs to do a very dramatic U turn and get against this idea of the E Safety Commissioner, because she will head down the same route Albanesi is heaving down.
Speaker 1: Is already headed down. Albanesi and co. They all want to do the same thing.
Speaker 2: The left around the world want to suppress free speech that James is talking about, and they want to do a purely on political grounds to preserve their kind of hedgemony over political debate.
Speaker 1: It must be resisted.
Speaker 2: And the losers from what the crusade of people like the E Safety Commissioners, the losers are conservatives, make no bones about it. So that Peter Dutton and the Coalition you better do a handbreak U turn, very very sharpish and get on the right track of this story. You should be speaking up for free speech and speaking up against censorship of social media, against censorship of freedom of thought, because otherwise you will lose really important that you do this. We're going to go to a break now. After the break, it's the Canbra clown Show. In a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest show on earth. It's the Hello Hello, is that an echo I hear over at the ABC.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm Paul Barry and roll up, roll up. Another circ attack is on the way.
Speaker 2: Hi. Yes, it's Paul Barry, my favorite ABC comedian, proving as he always does, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you, Paul. I am indeed flattered. This week, of course, as it does every year, our traveling circus traveled all the way to Tuvalu or was it Tonga or some other tropical island paradise where the clowns like to go every year, armed with buckets of your cash to dish out to climate stuff islanders who like to stand in a row in the shallows with their trousers rolled up every year in preparation for those rising sea levels. This year was no different, with everybody's favorite climate clown, indeed one of the greatest clowns on the International gravy Train circus I mean circuit, who came equipped with all his favorite one liners.
Speaker 21: I am in Tonga to issue a Global SOS Save our Seas on rising sea levels. Global average sea levels a rising at rates and precedented. In the past three thousand years, relative sea levels in the south western Pacific have risen even more than the global average. Greenose gases overwhelmingly generated by burning fossil fuels are cooking or planet.
Speaker 2: Ah yes, cooking our planets even worse than boiling it.
Speaker 21: Apparently, the era of global warming has ended. The the hero of global boiling has arrived.
Speaker 8: But has it really?
Speaker 2: According to the climate skeptic blog Joe Nova, which you can and must read at Joannova dot com, a new.
Speaker 1: Fiji coral study shows.
Speaker 2: That the Pacific Ocean was almost as warm as it is now.
Speaker 1: Six hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: According to the witty Joe Nova quote, some force was warming the Earth six hundred.
Speaker 1: Plus years ago, and the experts don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Then the Earth cooled, and the experts don't know what caused that either, though the sun was suspiciously quiet. But we're not supposed to mention that the water around Fiji started warming in eighteen hundred AD, long before humans invented coal power or the model t forward. Meanwhile, while Gutis and Poe are warning about cooking or boiling the planet, over at the Australian energy market, operator East Coast Aussies might have trouble cooking a chook this Christmas quote. Households face an ongoing multi year risk of power shortages in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia from this summer, with authorities warning that major reliability risks could derail the electricity grid unless new energy supplies are urgently developed. Not that climate change and energy clown Chris Bowen seems overly concerned as he carries on with the reckless net zero clown show. However, even Bobo Bowen must be finally catching on to the fact that the public are no longer interested in a word he.
Speaker 1: Has to say. Because the circus has well and truly left.
Speaker 6: Town happy to take some questions.
Speaker 2: I believe we have a journalists on the phone.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, no generous on the phone?
Speaker 1: All right, no questions? Well in all done, great, thanks very much.
Speaker 6: WHOA.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, back at the Tongue and Traveling Circus, Australia's top clown, ol Bozo the Generous was handing out the cash and then got caught bragging about it on a hot mic and landed himself in hot water.
Speaker 1: Not boiling water, mind, just hot water. We're making our way through the Pacific.
Speaker 10: You know, we had a cracker today getting the Pacific policing in this ship.
Speaker 9: This is a fantastic you think it's so important. It's a great and I talked with Kevin about it, so you know we were going to do something in the ass.
Speaker 8: It's not too soon. We did not just giving you vowlin.
Speaker 1: The cost if you come on.
Speaker 2: According to the Australian newspaper quote at his press conference, mister Albanize he flatly denied that mister Campbell said the US was preparing a similar project to the PPI, but that Washington held off at the request of mister Rudd. He didn't say that. He didn't say that. He did not say that. Mister Albanese, he said, what a joke. But Alboso wasn't finished clowning around on the taxpayer's dime. Here he is performing the classic Benny Hill running late for a photo op routine at the Tongan Traveling Circus. You're watching outsiders unhappy far day to all the outsiders fathers who are.
Speaker 1: There enjoying the show.
Speaker 2: And I hope your kids are sending you lots of things or buying you lunch or a beer or whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: Now Sydney University, I mean seriously.
Speaker 2: If you are a funder or a donor to Sydney University, it's time to take your money and put it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: We have a Sydney University professor who told first year students that the Hamas mass rape and sexual violence of October seventh. We've all seen the footage horrific, one of the worst atrocities, certainly of this century.
Speaker 1: It was fake news. According to this professor. It was a hoax. And James, what has happened to her?
Speaker 8: Well, she's going to avoid anything resembling serious pulishment. Instead, an internal investigation has found she breached the university's called conduct. But essentially nothing is going to happen to her. And this is, you know, the same university. Let's not forget where they allowed that disgraceful encampment to go on for months and months and months on the quad. When interviewed about that, the vice chancellor on TGB said that, well, you know, it's a big campus and people can walk around the encampment if they don't want to see it. It's just another element of just really disgraceful business by this university, which you know, at the same time it's doing this, is also crying poor over the fact that, oh no, we won't be able to mint as many degrees for international students.
Speaker 3: As students there used to be.
Speaker 5: Togo had a vote where they refused to condemn a mass So this is what the mindset we're talking about. And I'd love to see some data from Australian universities because in the US they're polling Jewish students and one polls, worryingly showed forty four percent of college students said they rarely or never feel safe identifying as Jewish on campus, So rarely or never almost half.
Speaker 3: So that's really that's ten years ago.
Speaker 5: If you said that, you'd say you'd be crazy, but it has we have got to that point.
Speaker 2: We've got the absurdity where there's supposedly an inquiry a committee looking into anti semitism at how universities, and oh who the Greens are inserted into this particular committee marine.
Speaker 1: Ferruki known for her balanced views on all matters of the Middle East.
Speaker 8: Well, not only that she is. In the past she has refused to say that Hamas should be dismantled. You know so, I mean the.
Speaker 5: ABC, the ABC were alarmed with what that was.
Speaker 3: Hearing that.
Speaker 4: Does Hamas need to be dismantled.
Speaker 3: The Palestinians need to decide where they want to go, So.
Speaker 4: If they choose Hamas, that's okay.
Speaker 1: And what can I say?
Speaker 4: I should have been dismantled.
Speaker 7: Hamas is an organization that exists in the region.
Speaker 2: Sure you're able to say, well, you'd like to see them go, and it's not up to me.
Speaker 8: I mean, I love first of all guys. There was almost that sort of Kamala Harris. Hamas is an organization that exists in the region. I mean that was total.
Speaker 5: Classes absolutely, Oh my gosh, it was when she tried to describe the Russian Ukrainian.
Speaker 8: Russia is a country, small country.
Speaker 3: Oh dear me.
Speaker 5: But this is really an insult to It makes a mockery of the whole thing. And uh, it's there to undermine it, That's what it is. Why would you put her, of all people if you want to have someone from the Greens in this why her fact Really I struggled to think of a Greens MP who would be fixed.
Speaker 8: But this is you know, also, let's not forget here, this is really you know what we're seeing here with this anti semitism on campus in Australia, around the world, the United States, everywhere. You know, we have been talking on this program for years about the sickness at the heart of academia, you know, the sectarian leftist lunacy. And you know it started out as almost sort of a joke many years ago. Oh so PC you know this well. You know, this is a great example of why you have to be interested in culture and the culture wars, because when you let this stuff fester, than what you wind up with is an explosion of anti Semitism, which is always what you see in any society that's got a sickness satus herd.
Speaker 2: And this is why Peter Darton has been so important as the leader of the Coalition, and this is why we need him as the next Prime Minister to simply the strength of character on all issues to do with the anti anti semitism and designism, whatever you want to call it. He has been absolutely a pillar in our democracy alone amongst the rest.
Speaker 8: His instincts have been so correct right from the beginning, because I think that's he just genuinely gets it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not just his political instincts.
Speaker 5: He's just had moral class one.
Speaker 3: He has not wavered.
Speaker 5: Obviously politically it may be risky because the Muslim population in this country is considerably bigger than the Jewish population, but he's not thought about that.
Speaker 3: He's thought about what's right for the country moral.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of the politics of it all, there is a advocacy group Muslim Votes Matter.
Speaker 1: They're meeting today.
Speaker 2: Sadly I had something else on, but you know, if you intend visiting this or joining this group to hear what they have to say about Muslim votes, this is a really important thing because it divides the Western suburb seats. It puts at risk the seats of Jason Clair, Chris Bowen, Tony Burke, and it explains why the Labor government panders so much to the Muslim vote. And as we've seen in the UK, it's a very powerful vote when it gets its act together.
Speaker 8: Well, I think you know, it was that good about you know, sectarianism coming to Britain was spot on, and that's the same world we're going to go down here. But also I just think that it's so interesting we're going to get to watch labor and the Greens, you know, who have all been ra rah, diversity rah rah, all sorts of other cultures, bring them in here, and now they're about to be in a lot of political trouble because of a group that disagrees with them on so many things about sexuality, gender, all of.
Speaker 2: They gain your point, James, about the importance of the fighting the culture wars.
Speaker 1: That culture example, we've.
Speaker 5: Seen overseas one trumps the other. So yes, you've got these people who really agree on nothing other than their shared hatred of conservatives and the West and Western imperidsm. But when you look at the hierarchy of oppression, Islam seems to trump the other ones, because we've seen that in an number of hurricane because with their beliefs I.
Speaker 1: Believe so held more strongly.
Speaker 2: Now speaking of political beliefs and identity, politics and all of that craziness, NASA you think would be the most scientific body free from all this garbage. No, of course, not have a listen to how wokeness is infused. This is a training lesson at NASA, delivered by.
Speaker 1: A diversity person there at NASA. Have a listen to this. If it doesn't make you horrified, I don't know what will.
Speaker 12: The idea of power hoarding, the idea of individualism over collectivism, quantity over quality, either or thinking, and so all of these things can really limit the way we go about doing our work, and they can really limit the way we are able to connect with communities that come from different cultural backgrounds that don't value these things the same way that white supremacy culture values them.
Speaker 3: The first word on that list is perfectionism. I would have thought you'd want.
Speaker 5: That in space travel, where any little tiny era could be catastrophic.
Speaker 3: That's worrying. Thank god, I'm not going to be on any sort of rocket ships.
Speaker 8: But Jack, this is you know a note by the way that they've got this Boeing starliner that's up there. They can't get the ash astronauts off of, you know Boeing. Well we've run the problems, so there you go.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: No no perfectionism here signs we don't have perfectionism or right or wrong thinking or anything that crack wasn't that great.
Speaker 1: That was a good line.
Speaker 2: Have a great Father's Day, everybody that sit for Outsiders this week, We'll see you next Sunday.
Speaker 1: To the Loop.