Speaker 1: I didn't know you that.
Speaker 2: Good down favorite song ever Jack because it's of Charlie's age was a ride. Yeah, you're listening to the Chrissy Swan Show on Nova. I just made a very outrageous statement about that Chrissies clique stage, and I think I stand by it. Beyonce was never better than when she was in Destiny's Child.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I'm shocked at that statement.
Speaker 2: You can be shocked, you can disagree. Doesn't take away from the fact that I'm right.
Speaker 3: What about songs like sweet Dreams and like No nothing tops what she produced on Destiny's Child?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Wow, Absolutely, come.
Speaker 1: On sweeping statements a Thursday night. You can say it, I will.
Speaker 2: I'll say it again, and then you've got to pretend that you haven't heard it. Hey, let's talk about Saturday night fiftieth anniversary celebrations. It is like the Oscars you used to be. The red carpet footage has everyone who's anyone that we all love turning up to support this television show.
Speaker 3: I thought the met Gala was on today when I started seeing this video come through from this red carpet like.
Speaker 2: Meryl Streep's there. Steve Martin's there, Mike Queen, Drew, Barrymore's. They're looking amazing, by the way, that's something that I would like to steal.
Speaker 3: Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson, all of them there. I hope Pete and Kim hook up in like a toilet somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that's a bit trashy, but maybe they could rekindle theirs. And she's seeing someone, she's a Kardashi in it hard, But isn't she seeing someone?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there was talk of it estate.
Speaker 3: There was rumors on dorm while she was dating enormy like a real estate agent.
Speaker 2: Or something that's never gonna last.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And then there was so oh Blake Lively made an appearance, came out of a little Heidi hole.
Speaker 1: Look I could I could look.
Speaker 2: At the footage of this all day long. But let's move on to one of the skits. Kim Kardashian's bottom has been turned into a set of drums, not for the first time in her career.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to watch that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Kristen Wig, who is the funniest actress have you seen a movie called The Skeleton Twins.
Speaker 1: Help have you, Tom.
Speaker 2: I've watched a trailer, but I haven't seen it. Oh, it is the most gorgeous film. And she's in with that Bill guy, Bill Hayter, Bill Hater and her. Well you this is going to be your favorite film. And I've just pulled out my headphones on.
Speaker 1: So okay, I'll keep talking to fill this for you, but I will watch that.
Speaker 3: I'd also like to make mention of Steve Martin, who did a monologue Swanee and he was on the first season of SNL. So everyone, it shows the respect and love people have for this show that they've all gone back to do it. And if you would like to watch it just a little ps eights on binge here in Australia.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to watch that. My god, When am I ever going to find the time? But I will. Christian Wigg dressed up as like a nineteen fifties matinee singer. She was one of four sisters in the skit. The other three played by Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian and another one who I know her face but I will never remember before name. So funny anyway, it's very very funny. And at one point Kristin Wig plays the bongo drums with Kim Kardashian's bottom, very funny, which of course I have done to eat on the circles it with my own hand.
Speaker 3: And then Swanny Sabrina Carpenter performed with a guy I don't know, Paul Simon.
Speaker 2: Paul Simon.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: The great Paul Simon from originally Simon and Guff uncle, but you know, a legend in his own right, the man behind my favorite album of all time, Graceland. You know I'm going to agree that's Paul Simon.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they sang Homewould Bound, which is a Simon and Guff funk call track. Have a listen, well, shure thought's escape its explain.
Speaker 1: She makes every song so magical.
Speaker 2: I agree, Oh my god, she is singing with all the legends. She would be as a proper music for she is, she would be pinching herself nice. So originally you probably don't recognize that, but I give you her the original you would. It's faster Homewood bounder wish was. It's faster. It's gorgeous. Okay, let's move on to Lily Allen and David Harbor. They have split up. And Lily Allen, of course you would know from such great tracks as.
Speaker 3: I Think You're I Think You're Really Me.
Speaker 2: She is a highly underrated talent. And I think she wrote this song about her very mean ex partner David Harbor, because he has turned up with a girlfriend already twenty two years his junior. Her name is Ellie Fallon, and he was caught on the celebrity dating app. That's what they've called it. It's Raya. There's no other ones, are they it months before they announced their split. Now, of course I have looked up this girl's in sta and apparently the telltale sign was there was a photograph in her grid of her enjoying a cigar and it happens to be David Harbor's. You know, Lily Allen's exes.
Speaker 1: No one really knows him, No Stranger Things is what he was on.
Speaker 2: It's his favorite cigar and that was where yeah, and that was where Lily was like a schools mere. Anyway, I found the I found the picture for you, the offending picture show us and Hello got out in the living there it is a.
Speaker 3: Photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a very Look, she's only got five photographs, but they're very Yeah. Anyway, good luck to them. We are invested in this relationship because we saw Lily and David leaving a restaurant in New York City together before they were.
Speaker 1: We broke that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Hazy, come easy, go Ma. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Joel, if you're listening, I don't know where your sour Patch kids, dummy gummies went. Okay, Chrissy's click, leave Kylie alone.
Speaker 1: Leave her alone, Clean Kay alone, our queen Queen.
Speaker 2: She's kicked off a tour in per tension, touching right down.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: I wonder does she do that. We're gonna go through the set list in a minute, but she's kicked off her tour in perfect and people are saying things and I just want to get their faces and mash them up because Kylie is a legend. Again, we're bandied around the word icon, but we've had some very iconic women on this show today. Tara Brown earlier hit us up on the podcast for that, and now we're talking about Kylie. People said we love you and support you, Quin, but let's be honest structure of the show was disappointing. It was a lack of creativity.
Speaker 1: Get lost, shut up.
Speaker 3: Also, what are people comparing it to If they are trying to compare it to the show Girl tour over twenty years ago, get a grip. She's not that age anymore. It's we should just be thankful and kissing the ground that she's put a tour on for us.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: She could be sitting at home with her feet up watching reruns of Neighbors and she's not.
Speaker 1: She's singing for us, That is right.
Speaker 2: I want to thank her for that. I also want to thank her for the last two albums loved It. I want to thank you for ump Dump. I want to thank you for keeping it fresh. I want to thank you for the reel that she posted to Instagram with a girl who got tickets and cried and Kylie was choking up as well.
Speaker 1: She is a marvel.
Speaker 2: And I also want to thank her for the setlist.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's thru there's thirty when You're going by the Way Friday night, My god, amazing, you cannot wait.
Speaker 1: There are thirty two songs.
Speaker 3: Swany but you and I weirdly were excited about a select few that she's thrown in there that you wouldn't expect.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are some classics in there. Obviously, Spinning Around is in there on a night like this Olympics memory p Umper dumb Shocked Better the Devil.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I loved that incarnation of Kylie and that's going to go off.
Speaker 1: The locomotion we know she'd put in there. But there's songs like this that you wouldn't expect. Ah, what a song. Another favorite of mine is I Believe in You.
Speaker 2: Ah, I've got fo scups on the top of my head. I don't believe we picked the same three.
Speaker 1: And then I'm so excited about this. Yeah. I love it when she's sexy, don't you In this Valencia.
Speaker 2: I'm so a little real recently of her singing with Madonna live at the Madonna show and they were like hugging and kissing.
Speaker 1: That was recent. Yes, yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, friends, and I remember looking at Kylie and just thinking, you that girl from Camberwell High. Are you okay? I wonder one a way I like this song anyway. She just would be pinching herself that she's on stage arm in arm with the legend. That is Madonna, and I believe that. At the end, Madonna sang can't get you out of My head?
Speaker 1: Yes she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how amazing. All right, let's move on. There's been a celebrity spotting at the airport. It is not a bag lady in a stolen car heart jacket.
Speaker 1: It is Billy Bloody Eilish.
Speaker 2: Billy Bloody Eilish as I live in Broo's Tullamarine. She has the mask she's got on her face. It's like those you know, coronavirus ones. It's so big it looks like an adult diaper. Either she's got a very small face, which would make sense because people with small faces look beautiful on camera. She's either got a very small face, or she has stolen a depend from one of the quantus.
Speaker 3: Billy would never do that, Chrissy Swine, No, man, I'm so excited to have all these stars in Australia.
Speaker 1: Drake's about the perform in Sydney.
Speaker 2: What is she carrying there? It looks like an oozy it's some sort of weapon. Oh no, it's a Bostral but it's like, you know, hardcore.
Speaker 1: It's really big. Is that a Stanley cup? Maybe all in black.
Speaker 2: And it makes me feel very You know how, sometimes you buy something and you go, well, I don't even know if that's cool or not. I bought a cheek bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you're sick. Car heart bag.
Speaker 2: I was going to Sydney to speak on the conference and I needed to look fancy on the plane and I bought this and it's car Heart and I thought, I like Carhart, But I don't know if it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish is wearing it.
Speaker 1: It's cool, man, he so agulated Tim and Joel. They're up next. We'll see it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you