Speaker 1: Appolgie Production. Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, Go Secrets, Horror, Scandalous, Mysterious.
Speaker 2: Wild Daddy Shoe Edition. Oh right, off, my no, I'm just kidding now it is Oh my gosh, so welcome back to Freaky Friday. If you haven't listened to any of these before. Basically, you guys write into us anonymously. We have no idea who you are. But there's stories that are mysterious, they're sexy. There are things you want to take to the grave. Maybe it's something you've never ever told anyone, but you just have to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: It's scandalous, it's sexy, it's terrifying. Maybe you've even had a bad experience at the office or with a partner, with a past relationship. Whatever it is that your story is, we want you to bring it in here so that we can talk about it and gasbag.
Speaker 2: Yes, more details the better, and we literally this isn't your normal self development empowering kind of episode. It's just a lot of fun, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because there's so much more to us than just personal development. Yes, there's multitude of different sides to us that exist, and this is one hundred percent of space.
Speaker 2: For all of that freaky sides of you to come forward. It's stories that we would just like, you know, we've sed so many of our personal stories, but we have to hear all of yours, yeah, and then give our unsolicited advice to it. It's or like respective, or like how would you handle that? Today we're talking about daddy issues. This is a very short submission, but we thought it's a really cool conversation to have. So this girl wrote in, Oh wow, here we go. I have a thing for older men. There's just something about a silver fox. I just can't help myself.
Speaker 1: Dating join the choirs too literally, so good. I love this submission because it's almost like whoever it is that wrote this in wrote oh wow, here we go, laughing face and it's almost like this naughty unspoken thing that would like almost like she might or heat my feel like they can't speak about it.
Speaker 2: Love that because it's like why not older men?
Speaker 1: Why not far Yeah, what's the judgment.
Speaker 2: That you might have?
Speaker 1: What is the assumptions that you make on other people who were dating older? For an example, like we went out for dinner last night and we saw a man and a woman on a date and they would have been like a twenty.
Speaker 2: Five year age gap. Probably it was pushing it.
Speaker 1: Like she was very beautiful, very young, and he was like he looked like he was pushing sixty.
Speaker 2: He's about to get a walking stick like he was on. And then I was like, is she an escort and he's an older man? We had a wedding ring on, and so did she.
Speaker 1: She had like, you know, big beautiful rock on her finger. And I kept leaning too. Actually, I was like I can't look away, Like I was so interesting, so intrigued by their dynamic that I was like, I wonder what their dynamic is, Like I.
Speaker 2: Know the story. Yeah, is that rude to go up to somebody and be like, so, can you tell us about you too? They must be used to it, though, oh for sure. And like who knows what daddy issues come into play of wanting an older man. But I can speak on behalf of myself. I've always preferred to date older. Even when I was a teenager, I would be more attracted to older men. I was never interested in the school boys because that's what they were to me. They were little school boys. Yeah, the way they interacted the way they tease people, like I just did not find it attractive. So I was a girl at school that always had the older guy like picking me up after school, and I dated an older man and Steve and I have a nine year age gap, and I absolutely love it. I just feel like they're so much more emotionally there. Yeah, they have so much more experience in life, They're more set up, they're not into game playing, they're past all of that. And I just really am more attracted to an older man. I love a silver Fox too. Steve has no grade yet I'm like, come on, I want the Fox, come on now. I love it. It's so interesting.
Speaker 1: My take on that is I've always felt like I've needed somebody at least a couple of years older than me, because I have dated people my age before.
Speaker 2: But I just found the maturity level is just so different.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I was always more advanced than the men that were at my age with the boys.
Speaker 2: They were boys like when I was dating.
Speaker 1: And I always thought, yeah, a couple of years older anyway, up to like four years, but then I'd have like a limit. I remember like never being into dating older because I was just like I had my own assumptions around women who would date older, like you know, gold diggers, and you know, make assumptions about what the men is looking for, and they're just looking for a younger woman to have like a trophy wife or you know, to show off or to even like you know how there's like some things around like older men manipulating younger women and stuff like that when.
Speaker 2: There's a big, big age gap. It was just something that I like strayed so far away because I.
Speaker 1: Had all these judgments and yeah, I remember thinking to myself, if I would ever date somebody older, how would I ever get past having to my partner die earlier than me, and like there'd be this huge age gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then.
Speaker 1: Something changed and I started dating a silver box. Yeah, but we have a sixteen year age gap. And it's interesting because I always thought that I wasn't going to day older, and then I did, and then I realized the contrast of an old man to somebody who was close to my age, and the contrast is deafening.
Speaker 2: Like what you just said, like the.
Speaker 1: Games that younger men sometimes not saying everyone obviously that's a generalized comment, right, not everyone, but the men that I have dealt with in the past have been into more playing games, you know those wind games, wanting to play around, and they're.
Speaker 2: Not quite ready. Yeah yeah, it's not this.
Speaker 1: Like security secure energy from them, like certainty, you know, whereas like with the men that I'm dating now, he was just straight up from the get go like this is what I want. I want you like, I'm good, let's go, you know, like this is where we're heading kind of thing. And that took me back a little bit. I was like, oh, this is so different, you know. And then I was like, oh, what a breath of fresh air to be able to experience that. So cool.
Speaker 2: I remember when you first told me about him and you're like, oh, but he's old, and I was like, how old? Like forty two? I was like mmmm yeah, you're like perfect more and you're like it's great for you, like it's a big age cap. I was like, yeah, yeah, tell me more about him. And then you were excited. You were like I love this for you. Yeah, and I was like, photo, what's he do? Like You're like, he's done his business. He's so set up. He just wants to experience and like be around family and has someone to share it with us, Like ding ding ding ding d. Yeah, like compared to other younger men that are just not quite ready yet. Yeah, there's judgment around the younger men, but I feel like in their thirties is where they are really like hustling and working hard and figuring out theirselves, seeing how they can provide for their family later on life. We're all growing and evolving. But I do feel like a man in his forties has really stepped into his manhood and he's learned so much from his mistakes. He's set his foundations and he's just ready to like enjoy life and provide and be that. I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh and just like take the reins and like let me be that feminine flow. Yeah, Like hello, Tatiana's like take care of me, love me, feed me, never leave me.
Speaker 2: You know the end of it. Oh me, that's amazing. It's so good, you know, funny. I just find it.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, I rejected it, like I rejected him a little bit. I was like still had this ideal of like what I thought dating would be. Yeah, and then when I let go of all the other stuff that, I was like, what the actual fuck am I even holding onto these things? For? I was like of course this is what I want, Like, this is best case scenario outcome. And then I was like cool. And then I just let myself feel it and I was like cool.
Speaker 2: Once you let go, hey, it was like, yeah, oh, I actually really like him.
Speaker 1: And drop my ego as well around the age thing, because it was like that was the excuse.
Speaker 2: That I was telling myself.
Speaker 1: But it was like, was it that or was I actually just rejecting having somebody treat me like a fucking queen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, so interesting. And it's also for you your emotional intelligence and maturity is of a forty year old, you know, like it feels like you've been on this side. Yeah, because you've done so much work on yourself and you've been through a lot of trauma which forces you to grow instead into yourself. Yeah, and do the work and look at different things from a different lens, from a wider lens. So I feel like for you to date someone that's like twenty eight or thirty or thirty two, like I just don't think they're going to be there. And when I could do it again, the big generalization, like I Taylor my coach, Yeah he's thirty four. Yeah he acts like an eighty year old in a good way. He's so much wisdom. He's the most grounded, emotionally intelligent, aware, soulful, heart filled man I've ever met. He's beautiful. But they're rare. They're rare.
Speaker 1: And it's not to say that I haven't dated younger men who have been wise beyond their years, because I did one of my ex partners and won't name names, but he was so wise and conscious and beautiful and just treated me so beautifully. And he was like one of those rare, you know, rare cases, because he was exactly my age and I'd never had that before. I was always a couple of years older or something like that.
Speaker 2: He was exactly my age.
Speaker 1: And I was iffy about the age then too, because I was like, oh, this age isn't right for me either, But not about that, it's not at all.
Speaker 2: It's just connection, Like age doesn't determine connection. It's like it's different. But I feel like I've gotten a lot of not pushedback, but just questions and judgments around having a big age gap with kids, and a lot of people have said, like, aren't you concerned they're not going to be as close I was like what comes up to you, Like, why would you say that? They're like, oh, I want to have my kids close together, because that means they're going to be close, and age means close connection. That's what age does not mean connection. I've got an older brother that's eighteen months apart from me. I've got a younger brother that's six years apart, and I'm close with my younger. Age does not equal connection. Connection is built and felt and I've never ever noticed any age gap with Steve and I. And it's like even like he really cringe listened to this, but Jay our producer, Yeah he's fifty four, right, that's twenty years old than me. How old is that? Like thirty years older than you? Yeah, you would not notice. No, we were at dinner last night. Yeah. He is the most playful out of all.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he's like so young at heart, got some good kennergy he does. He's so fun and playful and so silly and he pranks and he jokes and it's just like I would never guess his aim and the connection that we all feel with him is just beautiful. Like he is just a freaking number, it really is. You can't think age equals connection. It just doesn't work like that. I love that. Yeah, I's want to know if you're open to sharing.
Speaker 1: Oh. I love when you ask me that, because I'm like, naturally, I'm going to tell you everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, for getting these cameras and tens of thousands of people listening, I'm like, dear Diary, your hall passes? Do you have any hall passes? And are they younger or are they older? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have some hall passes. And the funny thing is they actually are older. Oh so, like are we talking like celebrity?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just anyone. Brad Pitt for sure?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Brad Pitt is sixty No, yeah.
Speaker 2: Is he really? Yeah? Holy moly, just he's sixty. Yeah, sixty.
Speaker 1: When he was in his prime for Mister and Missus Smith. Oh man, I remember watching that movie and I was like, I don't know who I'm attracted to.
Speaker 2: Angelina Joli Are like they're both just like he's so hot, always been so hot, isn't he? Yeah, so he's definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: Sixty, he looks good even for sixty, Like he look he looks like a young sixty, you know. Then Jason Statham, so he's fifty seven, and I just like for some reason have like this weird thing for like bold Man. Yeah, he's just got this look about him. He's attractive, so masculine and just he would get shit done.
Speaker 2: He looks protective vibes. Yeah, yeah, warrior energy but healthy warrior. Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: And then if I you know, if I had a third one, probably The Rock.
Speaker 2: Oh would anyone say no to The Rock? He would literally like pick you up with his hand and throw you against the wall like hello, absolutely yeah. I want to feel as light as a father, honest, and you would with him, absolutely know many girls would say no to that? Yeah, Oh my god, Oh tell me. Okay. My first is Bradley Cooper, always has been. He's only forty nine years old, so he's not that old for me anyway, but I just find him so sexy. He is my number one that I would go for. Interesting. My second is Patrick Dempsey. Oh, I do like Patrick dem Yeah. He's fifty seven. Yeah, and I just think he's so masculine and he looks so safe, and just think he's a beautiful looking man. Yeah he is. He's gorgeous. Yeah, I really like him. The Rock I had as well, and he's fifty he's just sex on legs. He's just so hot. And then man, my last one is Hugh Jackman, which I know some girl, but I see he's fifty six. He just seems like a real gentleman and just a real nice man. He's not like your bad boy kind of vibes. Yeah, which I've never really gone for anyway. I've heard different people in my life that have met him whatever and then said he's just so lovely. I don't know, I just find him really attractive. Oh interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know if I find him attractive, but I totally get that. It's like the character and then nice energy. I feel like that's right up your alleys.
Speaker 2: Gone for a nice fool day. Like before Steve, I dated like a country boy and just felt like it's so family orientated and they're so sweet and just lovely. Yeah. I was never really attracted to like a bad boy and he liked playing those games. I think be me and keeping keen like that was just never my vibe. Treating like a princess, love on me and respect me and my body.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting. I think mine has changed over the years. So like initially I went for like the bad boy, the cool guy the group who like everyone loved and was the loudest swan like. And then as things changed, I kind of started to go for like a little bit like nerdy kind of guys and it sounds really interesting, but like, yeah, just not nerdy, but like very intelligent, very smart. Yeah, a little bit nerdy, like in terms of like an out of like the main public cool guy persona. It was like I wanted somebody who was like doing his own thing and like that's not nerdy though, no, but there's like they just so happened to be nerdy things that they would love, and I loved it about it, you know what I mean, Like not nerdy, but like quirky things about that they would like you know, like certain little things or used to play games or like we just you know, immerse themselves and things because they just weren't worried about partying or doing what everybody else is doing and things like that. But I'd be curious how old is too old for you? Oh, like if you would like have sex with somebody so you weren't in a relationship. Sorry sorry, yeah, Steves, like Tiana, come on.
Speaker 2: Me, I don't know because once again, like going back to age is just a number. However, if I had to answer that question, i'd probably I don't know, sixty sixty five, depending on their energy and their livelihood and like how vibrant they are. Brad Pear is sixty.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, right now, sixteen years already for me feels like a huge stretch, yes or not now? Actually it did in the very beginning. It doesn't bother me now, but I'm like, oh, I wonder what that would be, like.
Speaker 2: May six to sixty? How many I'm so bad at math? How many years is that? If came up bride Pick came up to thirty four years, Tatiana, yeah, have me? Would you be like, oh, I'm sorry, thirty four years is too much?
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 2: It's a hard question to answer, But I feel like sixties, that's probably capinet. I don't know, Yeah, I feel like younger for me. You know who's Steve's is at the moment? Do a looper? Oh, do a leaper? Do a leaper? Oh my goodness, he is obsessed. It's interesting because I tell the story of how it came about. Steve just kept putting on her music and I was like, wait, why do you keep putting on this music? Like you don't really like poppy music. He's like, oh no, her songs are good. And then I started to watch the film clips and I was like I looked a him Monday and I was like, her songs are good or her film clips are good. He's like both. I was like, I see what's going on here and Steve know, Steve, he's not a perver, Like he doesn't make comments about women. I don't know, it's just not like that, like I point out girls. I'm like, oh my god, look at her, like wow. And he doesn't really say much. I invite him to and he doesn't. So for him to like admit he's attracted to a woman, it's a big thing. And he's like, yeah, she's really hot. She's not bad looking, but she's not the girl that I'd be like, oh my god, yeah, like Scarlett Johnsen. For me, I'm like, wow, she's vabe. Yeah, there's certain like Jessica Albert classic just gorgeous. Yeah, but Dua Lipa is not someone I'm like, oh my god, if you watch her film clips, I can see why men are drawn to her. She's got this dark confident, very sexual, sensual energy, and all of her film clips, her moves are very sexual and she touches herself and it's all hips and like this kind of fuck me in the eyes and the mouth yeah, like a mouth's always open with her tongue and it's just very sexual energy. And now Tala loves Duliba more doa lipa, and Steve just cracks up every time I was talking to the girls at work about it, and Lara, who I work, She's like, oh my god, my sons call that daddy's girlfriend. And then Gallan, who also works for Highways, like, oh, yeah, she's amazing, and then makes his partner thought also thinks she's really beautiful. It's quite a common thing.
Speaker 1: For me as a woman, Like when I see her, I'm like, she's not the person I would think is like the ultimate bombshell beauty. No, like yeah, yeah in my perspective and less like and she's amazing, like yeah, no, like all credit her and she's a phenomenal singer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is incredible.
Speaker 1: I don't maybe fully understand the hype.
Speaker 2: I think it's the mysteriousness about her. But she's also really confident and like the way she moves, her body is just very feminine and flowy and like sexual.
Speaker 1: In one of her film clips, she's getting put into the back of the police car and she's fully naked, like you know, and she just looks like a freaking babe, Like I appreciate what goes into the production of her.
Speaker 2: Stuff, which men are not looking at that. No, they're looking at the hot babe on screen, looking at the sexy mouth open, being like, who's your favorite? Like celebrity crush when it comes to girls. Angelina Jolly, Really, I've never thought that of her.
Speaker 1: Really, I just I've always loved her. Like my literally my shoulder tattoo is inspired by her.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: When I was eighteen and I was like, oh, Angelina and Brad Pitt obsessed those two in Mister and Missus Smith.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh on that, Yeah, probably where my bald obsessions started. Babe, maybe they go Mind's blue Scarlet Johanson. I just think she is sex on, Like, she's so beautiful and she's sexy, stunning, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Jessica Albert is classic. No one can say she's ugly, she's beautiful, she's sexy, she's going next door. She's a bit mysterious, she's confident, she's healthy, glowing. What's that movie that she was in with Paul Crush? Oh my god? Is that this The Diving One? Yea that I loved her in that? Oh my gosh, her body, that's where like I feel like every teenager had her poster up on their wall, like wow. I think I.
Speaker 1: Loved Megan Fox when she was in Transformance, but I.
Speaker 2: Was really quite younger then as well, and she was like she's very sexy, yeah, dark, ye and mysterious.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I did love Jennifer Anderson and Friends.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, I've never watched Friends?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Everyone's drawdrop when I said I've just never watched it, babe. You know how Steve used to really love probably still does now. Alexis Wren, Oh my gosh, queen, she was like the girl. Yes, and I also really think it's beautiful is Madison ber She's beautiful, she's hot. Yeah, and then I think he's beautiful. Not so much sexy, but she's just beautiful and powerful. With Selena Gomez, yeah, I think she's a queen. Yeah, I just think she's an incredible person. She's a babe. Not that I've met her, but yeah, how she films across and how she holds herself, how she navigates the hate and the troll the good that she does for the world. I just think she's amazing. Yeah, all right, we wrap it up. Yeah, but of a longer Freaky Fridays. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoyed this episode. And if you have any submissions, please don't hesitate. We're gonna put the link below in the description so you can put your Freaky Friday submissions in there. And please, the more detail the better, Like we want your juiciest, worst horror stories, freaky terrifying stories, so that we can come on here, we can gas bag and we can give you out perspective and just let up the hand.
Speaker 2: Little chats Yea, she has a shame, have some fun, laugh whatever. Yeah, and we'll see you on Monday sounds good bye bye,