Speaker 1: Hello backus. Naki is leaving us today because we're just at the podcast emotional scenes in here today.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, You're beautiful, We love you, we miss you already we.
Speaker 1: Lose then today, what's wrong, bros?
Speaker 3: I just want a little bit of she doesn't think me.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of for organizing flowers.
Speaker 1: No organized flowers, bros.
Speaker 4: Gift and a little gift to go with it.
Speaker 1: Did you did you suggest we hire the art because I'm struggling to find out what what thanks enjoyable? Does this she hasn't said that.
Speaker 5: Does this double as a wedding present? Yes?
Speaker 4: No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Naki. We have loved having you back part of the team we had because you went to war with us in the first round and and it.
Speaker 5: Was war, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: It really was? But it's nice to have you.
Speaker 4: Back at the first round. First round, So the.
Speaker 2: First round was we shared. We shared some memories last night, didn't we?
Speaker 5: In the in our WhatsApp.
Speaker 4: Memories in the what about our first photoship together? Where Jace had a yes?
Speaker 1: How about the mo they wanted to run with it?
Speaker 2: I know they did, Jace.
Speaker 5: I know they wasn't flattering, was it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: It wasn't you know what it Wasn't that on a billboard?
Speaker 2: It was a significant moose knuckle too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we might post that in Jason's fan page for them to see. Not that I get involved in it very often, but for this reason I will.
Speaker 4: It actually might be My first post.
Speaker 3: In the package was being crushed by your legs all into like a small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was there, the outline, I was there, small.
Speaker 3: Little knuckle of the berries.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 5: I was in the middle.
Speaker 7: That's a photo ship shoot for your first like meeting together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was when they had the stylus of the army.
Speaker 4: But we had to do it.
Speaker 6: We had to do it in Queensland because we weren't allowed into New South Wales and I was in bar but I was allowed to cross the border to meet you.
Speaker 4: That was the only place with this lady wrucked up.
Speaker 1: In army boots and she goes, I'm the starlets me to address Laura, and I'm like, this is going.
Speaker 6: To be all the outfits from bee stores. Yeah, danger, which is fine, but none of it fit me.
Speaker 1: But trying to dress you like.
Speaker 6: Teaspoon hot pant jumpsuit looked like I was about to break into a the car.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for everything, Jane. We will thank you. We will miss you.
Speaker 1: It's been so fun having you back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to get you back again. We're going to find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll find you.
Speaker 4: Hang on, is it Scats last on our show too?
Speaker 8: Going a week ago?
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't organize him again.
Speaker 1: We need to replace Jane. We need to find someone to jump in that seat.
Speaker 6: Does anyone know anyone to be shore family meeting? Sure?
Speaker 5: We need a bit of luck, We need a bit of luck of the Irish.
Speaker 7: I thought he was Scottish?
Speaker 1: Who who?
Speaker 2: We still haven't replaced you.
Speaker 4: You are irreplaceable, replaceable.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't say unreplaceable, But I was like, it's not it.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 7: May I voice some concerns?
Speaker 4: Actually, you could do that air check? Give us some feedback, Jane, how do you think our show is.
Speaker 5: Out of Is this the modern day version of Survivor?
Speaker 2: When you give us.
Speaker 5: An air check?
Speaker 7: No, I just wanted to say that.
Speaker 2: It's an audio medium's she's questioning whether.
Speaker 4: She wants to No.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say that the gals have got to stick together around here, because I'm worried it's going to get real.
Speaker 5: Laddie.
Speaker 7: You've got to be nice to the girls, Ellie and I. You've got to be nice to Lauren and Ali.
Speaker 1: I am nice to them. I'm the most non blocky bloke you've ever met.
Speaker 4: I know, ye're the bossy is.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I'm a little bit feminine to you.
Speaker 1: Are all right?
Speaker 7: Will you be nice to my friends?
Speaker 8: Election?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jane, you get nice to me?
Speaker 1: What about them being nice?
Speaker 2: When you paused, when you pause in I thought you were getting emotions and I was willing, and then you had.
Speaker 5: This music and then you shut us down.
Speaker 1: No, it was just a fucking lecture.
Speaker 4: Now you'll be right. Do you like our show listening in the morning?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, because my car is broken actually, and every time Darcy gets in the car is like it always defaults to fucking over.
Speaker 3: And when I get in, it.
Speaker 7: Always defaults to bloody whatever he's listening to, which is usually noorry.
Speaker 4: Everyone else?
Speaker 2: Are you here if we need?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Here if you need for the next month. Oh, actually I don't know. I haven't got my contract for the new job yet.
Speaker 1: So what's a new job? Can you say?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll just be back working on the hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't spoiler.
Speaker 7: Five months or sorry, five.
Speaker 1: Months working on the hundred. But what about time?
Speaker 4: Oh secret? Obviously five minutes thirty timestamp.
Speaker 1: We just revealed her nine time. We can't do that.
Speaker 4: Little kittens, they wouldn't have baby Cat.
Speaker 6: Jase trying to refer because keeping Little Cat adult entertainment venue which has the nickname baby Cats. And Jay tried to reel like Melbourne reference, and he went, what about little kittens.
Speaker 1: We must go to the shop.
Speaker 4: We must go.
Speaker 7: Dressed up as like a soup and open next week and I'll be handing out coke cans.
Speaker 4: We actually need someone on Monday.
Speaker 1: Jesus, can we get a wording?
Speaker 4: I'm just alli.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just going to go take my car for service.
Speaker 4: Enjoy. Thank you for everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, no, no, I'll come back.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well that's how are you going to get home after you take your car for service? Because I've given you those We have given you those enormous bunch of flowers, and that's annoying.
Speaker 7: I've got a loan car.
Speaker 8: What loan card you reckon?
Speaker 5: You get?
Speaker 7: I believe it's evolvo.
Speaker 2: You could have my Mercedes for the weekend. I'm going to Sydney.
Speaker 3: I'll get it back coffee in it's You can.
Speaker 7: Park it at my house if you're on it's free parking.
Speaker 8: Did you give it a wash?
Speaker 5: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Are you going to Sydney?
Speaker 5: You need to wash that. I can't wash it now.
Speaker 8: It's disgusting. Things to the outside was discussed. I saw it at the airport on a Sunday hour clean. Since then, that's clean's car. I know it is because it's disgusting on the outside. Yeah, when we washed for months?
Speaker 1: What what temperatures you're putting.
Speaker 8: In on twenty one jays, I'm sorry you fucking fire up at.
Speaker 1: Me because the aircon is fucked Seriously, it's back in your box.
Speaker 5: Don't fire up.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 6: What I'm going to say is we are all all here in jackets and jumpers, and because you won't wear a T shirt under your jumper to take a jumper off, we all have to suffer.
Speaker 1: I am happy with the air con how it normally is, how you have it fluctuated down.
Speaker 4: You aren't just going over there making everyone a suggestion.
Speaker 2: And you twenty two and we'll get a little fan underneath the desk.
Speaker 4: Balls man, chill out dress for the wearing a jacket.
Speaker 6: He's in a snow jacket that you need to say it's freezing, Jamesshmere.
Speaker 8: And wooter is the where it goes up and down.
Speaker 5: You do it, do it.
Speaker 4: Until you can be nice to everyone.
Speaker 1: Pick a fucking side and pick my team.
Speaker 4: Loan, thank you wear a T shirt, but you wear.
Speaker 9: A shirt's you finish a jacket around there on the big chair.
Speaker 8: And to actually stormed down.
Speaker 4: Can be stopped out to each other when he's not here. Let's all say something nice about each other. I love, I love, I really like your leather. Jack and Ellie, thank you.
Speaker 5: Really brings out your eyes. Brodie, thank you very sprightly.
Speaker 4: Thanks clink on your haircut.
Speaker 8: Doesn't it look greatly sharp today? Dress looks sharp, your hair.
Speaker 4: That man, you look fit at the moment.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 8: But I feel fit, you know what. I'm actually so I don't want to hang shit on the breakfast hours because I know all you guys are still well.
Speaker 4: Jace isn't here. We're positive about it, yes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but but no, I actually I've seen the team that I used to work with and now they're on the other end.
Speaker 4: Of the day, they look so much healthier.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, after having a few months off before we started here, Jason, I looked fit also, And now we're back.
Speaker 8: You I thought that was Jase crawling back in.
Speaker 4: He's coming back. He pushed some buttons.
Speaker 8: Yeah, press the hand, hang on, I'll make sure you're not going to.
Speaker 4: Don't go to it, but play some sound effects. Jase's gonna hate this.
Speaker 5: Hell, he's in control, and I love it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen today? He left us off for that little moment?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: About thirty seconds off?
Speaker 4: I can't hear anything. I've got headphones in and down down, down, down, down.
Speaker 8: Down down down.
Speaker 4: You guys are down. We've got Waterloo in the background.
Speaker 8: We'll get the podcast technow you pull it down. No, it's still.
Speaker 4: All right. Maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think that's gonna be great palace.
Speaker 4: Thank god, Brodie, what did you say?
Speaker 3: You always gets really thinking when I sit in his things, on his pages and these buttons and stuff.
Speaker 8: But he's a particular lovely Macey is here.
Speaker 6: J has been out of the studio, so we all spent the last few minutes to one another and saying nice things to each other.
Speaker 4: Alice, when we need around the compliments with me, he's actually cracked.
Speaker 8: But guess what, I just went and picked up your best.
Speaker 5: Your mine. Yeah, but let's come to you to do a live review.
Speaker 8: Do you want to get on.
Speaker 4: A modeling?
Speaker 3: Also take your shirt off as well, So just coming in the best.
Speaker 4: Don't get it clean. Don't tell the big boy to get over himself and to come back in. Please, I shall move.
Speaker 8: He can have one of these, you can have guessed six.
Speaker 6: He's fully cracked it as he he had that look on his face where he was like actually trying to be a good sport.
Speaker 8: Actually he hates not being in control in this building.
Speaker 6: This is Daddy's podcast, King k Yeah, exactly, it's King Kong's podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm so scatty. When do you go back to afternoon hours?
Speaker 8: So next Friday will be my last day?
Speaker 4: Excited.
Speaker 8: I'm very excited. No, it's been weird because it's been so good working on the show again and seeing you with a new lease of life.
Speaker 6: Yeahry clints about to coming. Did Jason actually not want to come back in?
Speaker 5: You want to come and be a model? Absolutely not.
Speaker 8: Ready I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Oh around, that looks all.
Speaker 8: There's something on the back too.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with that. It's very Melbourne. Oh thank god for that.
Speaker 6: Mine?
Speaker 4: But I wear mine? Could you get me mine?
Speaker 8: What they look warm?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I've got mine.
Speaker 3: To be Tell Jason we can put the.
Speaker 5: Red where get cotton?
Speaker 8: It's actually it's not a yeah, it's the recct around boss, very scratchy.
Speaker 4: Simple task for you as well. You just nailed it in the first Thrived under pressure, everyone was night.
Speaker 5: And all what we wanted.
Speaker 8: You know, they say diamond make Wait, pressure makes diamond.
Speaker 4: Diamonds are made under pressure.
Speaker 5: Really, diamonds are made under pressure.
Speaker 8: That Lucy and anyway has everyone to David.
Speaker 4: Good, good good? That's your morning being stunning? What's on for your wild girl weekend? I've got that's annoyment.
Speaker 8: I don't bring that up.
Speaker 4: Did mention that was going to happen?
Speaker 8: When?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 8: Oh that looks cute, it looks great.
Speaker 3: I think it looks good with just the white shir underneath.
Speaker 5: I might go a long sleever long sleeve.
Speaker 4: What yeah, guys, they're long? Are we happy? I'm so happy.
Speaker 8: I'm great.
Speaker 4: What do we think c I like, how many of the I really wanted my name printed on it?
Speaker 6: Lauren?
Speaker 8: It is on there, Lauren, just unpicked.
Speaker 4: Just take the JA he's resigned. If he doesn't come back and do take that as his formal resignation. Absolutely, he's cracked it.
Speaker 8: Really this meeting, isn't it.
Speaker 4: We've got a meeting.
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is a tongue twist to choose what are you trying to?
Speaker 2: Panel?
Speaker 4: Panelist?
Speaker 6: Puddle up, panel up, panel up. Unfortunately, this podcast might go forever because one what's on for the weekend?
Speaker 4: Alie Mason and I are going out tonight. Are you going to get Oh my god, where are we going?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Good company about tending four So they're having an event Atmerson.
Speaker 3: Emerson actually to that and then you know, just.
Speaker 4: Make sure you come with us.
Speaker 3: One of the best joints in the world.
Speaker 4: I don't let you Australia. I feel like we're going to.
Speaker 3: Be yeah, letting Ellie out with Mason Mason with.
Speaker 5: The night that's going to be Miss.
Speaker 4: Jack Charles going Also.
Speaker 7: No, Jack's disappearing to Mount Eliza because I want to get away.
Speaker 5: Do you know what you should do.
Speaker 2: You should go Emerson Electric.
Speaker 4: I like up, Clint come on now and then it's going to be one into breakfast club. That's a danger zone.
Speaker 8: It's a work thing.
Speaker 2: Guys. We need a bit profreshon networking.
Speaker 4: It's okay, all right?
Speaker 8: Are you representing over there?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about this on the so that you can use the corporate credit card? A circus an electric else from the company is going with you. Guys.
Speaker 8: Tom will come.
Speaker 4: Tom's got a dinner, but he said, didn't meet us out slow.
Speaker 8: Why don't you come? Do you guys want to come slow.
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 2: On Monday.
Speaker 6: We need a full report on Monday about how you know, okay cleaving, Macy's leaving.
Speaker 4: It's time to wind it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, play the music.
Speaker 4: It's just me Brodie, Alie.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening everyone.
Speaker 4: Choice is actually.
Speaker 8: Another one that's
Speaker 6: Have a great weekend everyone, Yeah, then we go play the Mexican music and cut