Speaker 1: He's a trader.
Speaker 2: He read Jason Lawrence trading was a lady.
Speaker 3: Is oh, twenty five year old Jackson potentially Melbourne's hardest trady.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at? He's in the building, isn't he?
Speaker 1: He's in the building in extremely short shorts.
Speaker 2: Have you no, don't distract me.
Speaker 1: Have a swing, talking hanger, have a swing around on your chair.
Speaker 2: Oh, he is in his trading gear.
Speaker 3: This is the only thing we haven't seen Melbourne's hotest trading in is his trading tool belt. Anyway, he's going to be in shortly. But before we get to talking to Jackson.
Speaker 4: Jesus a big tool belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's actually put his tool belt.
Speaker 1: By the way he swinging that thing around, He's gonna take someone's way out.
Speaker 3: Well, was he thrown around his tool belt last night? Days Eliza from the block, Eliza and Liberty. We loved those girl. She comes in all the time. So she wants a date. We founder a man.
Speaker 2: They went on a date, but not even a date.
Speaker 1: They were like, where.
Speaker 2: She's husband hunting?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Last night we sent them off for a drink together. This was the first meeting. How are you good? Sorry to keep you waiting.
Speaker 2: It was actually your faults.
Speaker 1: I was told you were.
Speaker 5: Running late, so I was matching.
Speaker 1: I got you earlier. Nice.
Speaker 5: You are very official.
Speaker 4: Clean carter as you would say, was too.
Speaker 2: Bad clean cart you.
Speaker 4: No, that's good.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: You look God, this is.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I love her because have you ever.
Speaker 4: Been on a blind yea, no, never.
Speaker 2: I've been on a blind date. It is so awkward. It's so awkward because you like, what's my you got nothing in commons.
Speaker 1: I won't go to a restaurant nless I know what the menu is like first, there's no way I'm going on a blind day.
Speaker 3: If you're ever sing, she's probably only a matter of time before lou dumpsy. I'm sending you on a blind day. I'm a blind friend date. Let's send him on a blind.
Speaker 1: Okay, on a blind date? Does the check go like this? How old would you think?
Speaker 6: I'd probably say early thirties, thirty one?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Is that good or bad?
Speaker 1: That's bad because I'm starting I'm thinking about running with like twenty eight. You reckon, but you.
Speaker 6: Are hot, lucky, you're hot asking I'm.
Speaker 4: Not a ten like I know I'm not a ten.
Speaker 6: So It's like I was more daunting for the fact when they released my photos.
Speaker 7: I'm like all these people they've been like cuckloaded this whole time to.
Speaker 4: Think like I'm some hot ass ten out of tenloaded.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just try to make it just sounded like it works.
Speaker 1: Is that works?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like misled, Yeah, yeah, yeah, like lead.
Speaker 4: On, you know, I think I think it's over.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, sorry, Eliza, you're delusional. If you're going with twenty eight, she's thirty eight, right, thirty nine? He said you're thirty one.
Speaker 2: That's a commment.
Speaker 3: She's offended because she wants to take.
Speaker 1: It and run. Guys, hang on, they took a positive turn.
Speaker 2: What's what's the callld? A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful?
Speaker 4: Cuck Hold, what are.
Speaker 1: You talking about?
Speaker 4: Jackson? We've got to ask him about that.
Speaker 3: Surely anyway, he's just his wrong word, that's all right, Escalator, Jason Hawkins, we.
Speaker 1: Had wandering hands.
Speaker 5: Are you a bit of a kingster or vanilla or a bit of both?
Speaker 4: Thinks I can be a bit of both, depending on the girl.
Speaker 5: I think, Well, if they're a kingster, you're a king.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bring it, they bring it out of me, or yeah, they bring it out of me.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fun stories for me?
Speaker 4: Fun stories?
Speaker 6: There was one time a couple of years ago at a friend's pool party, after a few drinks, everyone was sort of lounging around by the pool having a few, and I threw the old towel over a certain somebody's legs and the old fingers went wondering, what star, what's happened there?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ Ja, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 4: We should call you the eye pages.
Speaker 2: Hang on, stop stop, stop, grow up and run stop. Come on Jackson, first date, but she what was she doing?
Speaker 3: Asking that?
Speaker 1: Gracious? The next audio here says they went to a pool and I'm joking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's not really that wow.
Speaker 1: I mean the dates started so awkward and then it just escalated quite quickly.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people love talking about their past.
Speaker 1: Guys just good with his hands. He's like Chippy Brodie. What time did you guys leave them at the cafe for the restaurants?
Speaker 4: Sorry, we left at eight?
Speaker 1: Did you get a t I've got.
Speaker 2: A message at ten forty and they were still together.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my goodness, gracious, coming up.
Speaker 2: Next, I've broken up.
Speaker 1: Jackson is going to be joining us in the studio and his short shorts.
Speaker 3: Keep your hands where we can see him, Jackson, find him walk in with your hands in here.
Speaker 1: If he walks in here with a towel, that's it for me. I'm going on. We'll find out how last night ended up, and guess what what he's chosen a lady. His name is Jackson, he's twenty five years old, he's in short shorts, and he's joining us in the studio.
Speaker 2: Jackson, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning everyone. How are we well?
Speaker 3: You've rolled in in your trading gear. I said to the guys, Jackson's coming in again. We've seen him dressed for a date. We've seen himdress for a fortieth we've seen him rolling in his cities.
Speaker 2: We need him in his trading gear.
Speaker 7: Well, I heard you say during the week something about a photo shoot with these two roosters in trading gear, So I think maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just put the harness on.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking, Lauren?
Speaker 1: How do you how do you think Jackson looks in trading again?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We love a man in uniform, you know.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't even finish that center.
Speaker 3: She was like, right, I said to clip before, he looks great as a trading in your natural habitat well his Melbourne's honest trading.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 1: She turned to me and she said, he looks twenty bucks says she goes home and starts ruining things around her eyes today so she.
Speaker 7: Can ring him and become around and for sure put the scaffold out as soon as she gets pulls away today.
Speaker 2: Actually it's got a work trip. Will play No, no, no, no, no, you look great, you look excellent.
Speaker 1: Can I just like, what are you doing? Bro? Storytelling it?
Speaker 4: That date? That was a oh it's a bit of a setup there, I think, did.
Speaker 2: You know you were going to get into As soon as that.
Speaker 7: Question was asked to a degree, yeah, I was sort of like, oh, you know what, what's the PG version of telling it?
Speaker 1: You know, how do you go about it?
Speaker 7: Could be worse, Eliza asked, you know, you asked the question, So all.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, all right, So you've been on three dates, Jackson. You've been such a good.
Speaker 4: Sport, by the way, organizing them all for me.
Speaker 2: We had Chloe that we nicknamed teen Chloe.
Speaker 1: Kan Chloe was date number one.
Speaker 3: He's very yummy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he's very yummy, kink. Chloe joins us on the air this morning. Hello, Chloe, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good are good?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Should we just let them chat for a minute?
Speaker 4: Keep What have you been up to?
Speaker 2: I'm not a lot feeling.
Speaker 4: I was going to set you up early. You don't start working or what nine or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nine o'clock, don't have to for another hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they've called you up and got up earlier they moment.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, Chloe, just just wait there for a sec because date number two was Philippa the Guilt.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you see one, okay, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Those probably.
Speaker 2: Just for a bit of background. Philip are out beautiful. Grandmother had done a glamour photography.
Speaker 4: Shoot me hang on.
Speaker 3: She'd showed us some pictures of her in a beautiful dress, but she'd also done some more risky photos after dark, well only for Jackson's eyes attend.
Speaker 1: She joined us, now, good morning, philipp are your sourcing minx?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are we all?
Speaker 4: What are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Clim what am I wearing?
Speaker 2: I'm in bed? I'm good, Thank you?
Speaker 3: And yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good, Thank you, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you two had a great time. But Philippa, I believe you also.
Speaker 3: Followed up your date with Jackson my going on a date with the Uber driver that was driving. Correct whose date was better?
Speaker 5: Oh, a woman doesn't kiss?
Speaker 7: And tell?
Speaker 2: Did you pass the Uber driver? Philippa, she didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't kiss me, Philip.
Speaker 2: I said, kiss.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think where was my kiss?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: I like Philip.
Speaker 1: She's fun. And then last night we sent you out with Eliza, who we know and love from the block. My type is probably a younger, more athletic Clint.
Speaker 2: That's basically what he is like.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get more athletic.
Speaker 1: Eliza joins us.
Speaker 2: Now morning morning lies.
Speaker 5: Hello, good morning, hello Jackson. Hey, can I quickly say something not only is good? Do you know what I continue to learn in life that you cannot judge a book by a cover? And Jackson, I thought you were so thoughtful and lovely and so great to talk to. And I just want to thank you for helping to get me back out there. I'm so honestly so bad.
Speaker 2: I did it, well.
Speaker 4: Done, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: He was so nervous lies and I said, you just go into it, have a bit of fun. And our producing team was saying, they left, and you guys end up staying on for like another almost three hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well it was just a lovely conversation, wasn't it, Jackson? Like we were really decent.
Speaker 1: Topics, Lives? Was there a spark?
Speaker 5: Do you know what we were? Definitely were kind of blurdy? Don't you reckon Jackson?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It would agree very much, so I reckon. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just I just think it's like maybe if I was five years younger and he was five Ye really belick gotcha?
Speaker 4: Okay, some clicking.
Speaker 5: I definitely hung out with him again.
Speaker 7: You know, it was good. We had a good, good conversation, nice and flowing. Son had a great time.
Speaker 1: Lives is going to open up about it in her podcast she does with her sister Try Before you Die.
Speaker 2: And she tried it. She went on a blind date and a sober date. She didn't drink.
Speaker 1: I can't, actually, Jackson, I believe after going on the three dates, you are pretty confident you know the girl that's for you? Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, I've had a good, good hard think about it and I've created a few pros and cons lists that you know, sitting sitting at home late at night and what you.
Speaker 2: Guys do up to dates you right, pros and cons?
Speaker 7: Yeah, dos and don't do pros and cons. You know what's good, what's bad.
Speaker 1: But are you ready? You're going to break some hearts here, brother, Yes? Are you ready to reveal who you think Cold the Right Girl is from Melbourne's hottest trading Yeah?
Speaker 7: So just before I do, I just want to thank you all three of you lovely girls for taking the time out of your days to you know, to come down and meet me and give me the chance to sort of say good ay and yeah, just be myself. And as I said, now I haven't gotten out much and stuff myself. So yeah, thanks to everyone, and thanks to you guys over for sort of organizing it all for me. But yeah, after close consideration and you know a lot of late night thoughts and stuff like that, you know, there is one girl that still just you know, hasn't quite been able to leave my mind. And I think I'm going to have to say that it's still you loss. You're still you're still.
Speaker 4: Doing it for me, Laren. So you still gotta.
Speaker 3: Don't bring it in, Jackson, will you accept this rose bring it in.
Speaker 4: I'll go down to Carles play the music.
Speaker 2: Why stopping the music? Slow down?
Speaker 1: Sorry? How's it feel to be nestled in his him?
Speaker 2: He's making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So it gonna be some trading work done at your place later. Wow wow Jackson.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, that means he's still on the market, Melbourne. Go and find Melbourne's Hottest Trading in the wild for yourself.
Speaker 1: Say, mate, you have you been an absolute ripping sport. It's been a lot fun.
Speaker 7: No, thank you, guys, thank you so much for having me and yeah, sort of creating all this thing around us, and yeah, give us us some traction and whatnot. Like, I've had heaps of fun and you have been fantastic meeting you go on so good on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just going to go smash the walls around here, so there's things to be here.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see the quote when it comes through Melbourne's Hottest Trading Jackson joined the Amerket.
Speaker 2: He is still on the market, yours, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Jon Lajas Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on socials,