Speaker 1: Get every day.
Speaker 2: A real Sharknado situation down at Henley Beach yesterday where, oh my goodness, a shark washed up onto the shore. So we need an expert because I want to know why these sharks are coming so very close to us humans. Anton Caveno is from Shark Watch. Is a good morning, Anton.
Speaker 3: Good morning? How are you good now?
Speaker 2: Isn't my understanding? Was there one or two sharks yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, just to elaborate, it was just one shark. So originally we thought that the shark had Actually the initial report that I'd received was that the shark had swum away and they successfully had rescued it. Unfortunately, just as quickly as it was sent on its way, it came right back in. So obviously a very distressed shark. It's the age unfortunately passed away.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's the age old question about Wales beaching themselves. But why on Earth are these sharks coming so close to the shore.
Speaker 5: At the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, the truth is, we really don't know. X Spurts are doing their best to as quickly as they can inform the public and get some toxicology reports back to I guess all of us in order for us to better understand what's going on exactly. But there is a lot of speculation, a lot of theories. At the moment, we do believe the most plausible cause would be that the algae bloom is causing these sharks to seek waters that are a little bit sort of out of the ordinary for their traditional behavior. What we're seeing is a lot of sick marine life. So whether or not it's going to be more or less of a threat to the public safety to enter the water, that's not something that I can answer. I would just simply say, use your discernment, and the advice is if there is a food source around, if you're seeing schools of fish swimming around, then the best way to go about it is to avoid the water. Just because there's dolphins swimming around doesn't necessarily mean or indicate the presence or absence of shark. And don't swim if there's a food sources. The best piece of advice that I'm told to give, at least antony.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to grow up in a time when my kids are coming through and they start to question whether Sharknado was based on a true story.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sharknado. It's something that would be quite spectacular to document, and yeah, it definitely adds the great fictional elements of this whole story that's unfolding for our very eyes.
Speaker 2: And Tom, can you speak to the people that jumped in the water to rescue this shark yesterday? I mean, gutsy, this is a two point seven meter great white shark, for goodness sake.
Speaker 5: That was very courageous.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah. And the gentleman who rushed in off his bike apparently he just quickly rushed back to get back on with his day as quickly as he jumped on top of his shark to try and try and save its life. So it's a great testament of the Aussie character I think shining through. Obviously, you know me in the position I mean, I'm not going to advocate people try and rescue a predatory animal. Yeah, but I do see how it's a wonderful thing what they've done. It's very commendable, very courageous, and it's a very brave thing that they've done. So hats off to those people. It just shows the nurturing and loving character that we have board these animals, regardless of Unfortunately the incidents that have taken place involving in tacks with humans. You can just genuinely see that people do have a logical frame of mind about these animals, and for the most part, they do understand that shark attacks are out of the ordinary. It's not like this perception where sharks are genuinely out to hunt humans. So I think we all realize that when we see acts like this unfold.
Speaker 5: How has your bike ride?
Speaker 2: Dull?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah it was good. Rescued a great white and.
Speaker 2: Take your hand off a Darryl and Tom Caveno from shark wt Chess. We really appreciate your time this morning. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having all this feels pretty Awkward's tricky one.
Speaker 2: Let's play a little game of you broke it, you should buy it, okay, and just bearing in mind that everyone gets on air, we'll go in the running for the Mother's Day page at Temple Day spar It is five hours of bliss worth seven hundred and fifty five dollars.
Speaker 5: A ye, you don't mind? How good?
Speaker 7: That's like the ultimate Mother's Day gift.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, Now produce to Mollie.
Speaker 2: You had a situation where you went to a friend's place and tell everyone what happened to your worldly goods?
Speaker 7: No, No, I drank too much. Did you just speak from the target? It off your chest, it'll be therapeutic.
Speaker 5: No, these friends are into state. They can't hit you.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we went to stay, dropped our bags there, and while we were out, their dog somehow open the zip to my bag and just ripped through the content.
Speaker 7: The dog dropped the bomb.
Speaker 5: Was a dog or a puppy?
Speaker 4: Well, it was two dogs, So one's a puppy okay, and one's an older dog.
Speaker 5: I assume it was the puppy okay.
Speaker 4: And when we got home there was like a phone charger, all tutor, okay, a bra.
Speaker 5: Kind of annoying. What sort of bras you wearing, Molly? You wearing pants you want? He's just like a target bra. It's not a target bra, but it's not you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Just not Simoverarelli. Yeah, this will mean nothing to you, this conception.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what about when you're walking and your dog's just tearing off on your bra in half?
Speaker 5: That sounds like my husband when I give him half an opportunity.
Speaker 7: But anyway, it's actually life Footage from.
Speaker 1: The green light.
Speaker 4: The worst item was my brand new PhD straight now.
Speaker 5: Never had one. I was saving up for ages.
Speaker 4: Finally thought, all right, by the bullet, you're going to have this for ten years. And yeah, the little pub had two through the court. Now, obviously this is no one's fault.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's we could play put some pretty solid blame on the pup I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are two things in life as a woman if you can ever own, if you ever have the means to own it, I would highly recommend it because their life changing.
Speaker 5: One is a Dison hair dry. I'd repeded, not in a moment.
Speaker 7: Then Joe's was glitching again.
Speaker 5: And the second one is a GHD hair straight.
Speaker 2: And I was so proud of you that you bait the bullet and you're like, this is an investment in my hair longevity and you did it.
Speaker 5: And then a puppy chew through it. Oh my god, so sad.
Speaker 4: So we had to have this awkward conversation in the uber on the way to the airport.
Speaker 5: What do we do?
Speaker 4: They very kindly offered to pay and gave us some money, But I just feel terrible, like so awkward that they've had to give us this money.
Speaker 5: Should we have accepted it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I just want to know if we've done the right thing. Has it happened to other people?
Speaker 2: Hang on, they didn't give you the full ghd is we will know are very expensive.
Speaker 5: They only gave you half. They did they gave us, They gave us some money.
Speaker 2: I don't want to eskn your friends, but that's like, it's only half.
Speaker 7: It's something though, it's definitely something.
Speaker 5: It's a tough one, isn't it all right? Thirteen twenty four to ten? If you broke it, chould you buy?
Speaker 2: Have you been in this situation where one of your friends has maybe borrowed something and they've broken it. Do you then turn around and go, well, cough up some cash please?
Speaker 6: She's an awkward conversation is born from these situations.
Speaker 5: Is it boud to accept the money? I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, No, don't mess around when it comes to hair straight as.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry Marissa from Parlow. We take us through it. What happened?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 8: In school? I was playing basketball and my friend got a bit angry and ditched a basketball like me, It hit my pocket and smashed my phone. Oh man, yeah, I wasn't very happy at all.
Speaker 7: So and then what comes from that?
Speaker 6: Has there been any conversation about replacing the damaged phone?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we messaged her and she's like, no, I'm not paying for it. You can deal with it yourself.
Speaker 5: It wasn't me, It wasn't me. Yeah, I'd be so angry.
Speaker 7: Who was she blaming the basketball?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she said it bounced and must have that scidentally hit me from someone else.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, yeah, that's all to make me so angry.
Speaker 7: Do you know where she lives?
Speaker 8: Kind of.
Speaker 6: If I've learned anything over the last few days, maybe you should turn up there and leave a little deposit on the porch. No, honestly, in South traa message on the drive is a.
Speaker 2: High school student encourage that sort of behavior. Let's go to Rachel from Ghola. Good morning, Rach.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 9: I had a very very similar thing happened to me.
Speaker 8: So when I was getting.
Speaker 3: Ready for my engagement party, my cousin was coming to visit and.
Speaker 8: Poor GHD straight now, I got eaten by my puppet.
Speaker 5: Wait, so your dog ate it? My dog ate it? And so what did you do?
Speaker 7: Rach?
Speaker 5: What was the outcome place?
Speaker 8: But I put in the money for a new one, and then she got a really really really nice one.
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually really kind of you, Rachel. That's really nice of you.
Speaker 7: Oh of course it wasn't her. Oh I have such expensive taste.
Speaker 5: These puppies in hair straight is of all things, out rage doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Met?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Rachel.
Speaker 6: All right, give us all thirteen twenty four to ten. Yeah, break it, you're buy it. Have you been in this situation which you do? Produce them is in a bit of an awkward situation. We're trying to help her out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we do here.
Speaker 6: You broke it, you brought it tricky. There's no rules in this space. What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So producer Molly has gone and visited a friend. The puppy has taken to her friend New GHD, which we.
Speaker 5: All know as a woman is sacred.
Speaker 7: Expensive.
Speaker 5: There is so expensive, so I know that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the question is does produce and Molly have the right to say, oh, you can pay.
Speaker 5: For that place?
Speaker 4: They have paid for it, But I feel terrible. It's just so awkward the conversation.
Speaker 6: But also, yeah, do you have the marbles to have that conversation, because that's confronting. It's really confronted talking about money and asking, even asking for money that you're owed is awkward. Are you awkward asking businesses for money? Even after I've invoiced I'm so sorry to do this, and then I do that and my wife right, this is like, what are you talking about? They owe you money, They should be awkward. I feel dodgy for not giving you money.
Speaker 5: They're not paying them money.
Speaker 2: I feel sick when I owe people money, especially when you forget too. It's horrible. You owe me about one feed. By the way, let's go to Shan. Hello, Shan, how are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hi, go what are you going? Good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: What did they break?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 9: It was actually me in a way. So while we were getting married in northern New South Wales, we were involved in the like the Brisbane floods. Oh yeah, and yeah. And while we were getting married in Yambert, our house that we were renting flooded. Yeah, and you know we lost everything because we were on our like bit of a honeymoon and when we came back, everything had like pretty much black mold on it kind of thing. So we had to get a skip get rid of everything. And then I had enough of northern New South Wales and all of that, so I let him go. Let's go home to Adelaide. We got back home, we had a dog and a few sprypants in the car and stuff like that, and gentlemen that we had boried a television from message up and was kind of like a bit out of sight, out of mind, is it? And I was like, oh no, because we had to throw away the telly too because it was you know, it had been in the water. Yeah, so and I was so like embarrassed, and I was like, I'm so sorry. So we went to a JB Hyper and we put a television on a payment plan and sent it to him. And he doesn't know, but we spent like an extra couple of weeks living in the car because we didn't even have a max press from to just paid off like obviously. I didn't tell him that because I didn't want him feel bad. And we did borrow it and stuff, and then yes, so I'm very much from the thing like, yeah, break it, you bought it, disaster.
Speaker 7: So does he does he have any idea about this situation?
Speaker 9: No? No, no, he just kind of was like a bit fisty pants, a little bit like you know, out of side, out of mind, you're off in Adelaide's Now. I think he thought we were having life of Riley, even though he knew we didn't. Like we we just got married. We had like no money, you know, like my husband was an apprentice, like we we were. We were pretty pop.
Speaker 2: Sorry, wouldn't he sit there and go, hey, they've lost everything, just you know what compassionate?
Speaker 7: Yeah you can.
Speaker 9: He's a pretty pretty hardcore fellow. So I was just like, Yeah, I was just like, oh well, And in my mind I probably would have thought about it like a couple of months later, or you know, let's say half a year later, once we'd caught up, and then being.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god for reimbursing him.
Speaker 5: But honestly, that's wow. Okay.
Speaker 2: Haley from Seaton, Good morning, Haley morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: You broke it your bite? What happened?
Speaker 10: So it was my partner. We were out with some friends and they were were on the beach fishing, and his friend would use his drone to take the line out a bit further. Yeah, and then he thought he'd give my partner my plant. Thought he'd ever shot at it, and he didn't really get it done properly. As it went to go out, the drone went just pulled it straight into the water.
Speaker 7: That's a tough situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the whole thing just dropped in the water. Was like, oh, I know, he's bake running then because it was still where they could reach, he ran in and grabbed it, sugar it all off, but it wasn't working.
Speaker 5: Oh so you ended up paying for it, Hailey.
Speaker 10: Well, you know what, I don't even know what happened about all that because nothing really got put it.
Speaker 9: At the time we thought, oh, he might.
Speaker 10: Get it working, and then we were we were only over there on holiday, so it's never really.
Speaker 1: Actually got how convenience.
Speaker 10: It was blucky, But yeah, I feel bad. I feel bad for him, But.
Speaker 2: Who knows, who knows if it's rip drone.
Speaker 6: I guess we'll never know. I guess we'll never go. As he calls again for the sixth time that day.
Speaker 5: Oh Hayley, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know what to news today to.
Speaker 4: Know this just what you need to know, you know what you need to know with Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Really, really, really, this is just the latest episode in what appears to be quite the saga in the life and times of Willy Rioli.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was actually a bit of a good news story that he escapedly just a fine for striking bailey Dale on the weekend. Yes, But as it turns out, there was a message that was send it to one of bailey Dale's teammates, which is fowarded onto Bailey Dale, which had some pretty solid stuff in terms of the Bulldog's next game which is in Darwin, and some potential friends that he hasn't there that might wrap.
Speaker 2: Up bailey text message read I have lots of friends in at the Northern Territory. He should be careful about leaving the hotel in Darwin next week. Oh that sounds like a really thinly veiled threat. I mean, I don't even I don't even think it's veiled. Author it's just an outright threat.
Speaker 6: So you know me, Ja's you know me, I'm Willi's man Will from I love the way he goes about it. He's got so much magic, but also he's actually really tough.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he throws himself in front of contests, But.
Speaker 2: You also think we should do a documentary on the life of Willie Reoli.
Speaker 5: He recorded fascinating.
Speaker 6: It's been fascinating, And what I will say is that Willy's gone through some shit like Willy in terms of so what I've been told as well is some of the stuff that we don't know about in terms of racial and things like that, that he's had to deal with across a journey. I hate that is absolutely despicable. So he's really had to go through some stuff. But yeah, this is just one of those incidents where I don't know, could you take the phones from the so So the thing about this as well is the anger that probably you'd have after a game like that would be so probably overwhelming and unfortunately really send a text to somebody knows from the Bulldogs and it's been passed on.
Speaker 2: It's like when you've got a few drinks to stay off your phone when you're feeling that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, And.
Speaker 7: That's the thing, I don't know what you're like.
Speaker 6: So my new method, in my wise old age is every time and you have these moments.
Speaker 7: Where you want to send a text, or you want to fire up or just ping off a really aggressive email.
Speaker 6: And now I've taught myself go for a walk, and every single time that I've gone for a walk, by the time I get back, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: Send the text. Do you know.
Speaker 2: One of the nicest pieces of advice is that you ever gave me, and it really stuck, was when someone has pissed me off and I've wanted to respond, You've got no, no, no no no. You kill them with kindness. And you said to me once, no one has ever regretted being nice to someone in that situation.
Speaker 7: Yes, two things.
Speaker 6: No one ever regretted fixing their teeth, and no one has ever regretted killing someone with kindness.
Speaker 2: So what I've regretted you fixing your teeth because I had to endure two years of in vize line in the studio. Two years I tell you, of saliva flicking across the desk, being unable to speak.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that was a lot.
Speaker 7: Big, beautiful, daunky teeth. Your father, he's only money, Jody.
Speaker 6: And let's talk about the key to happiness. And I certainly got a few mates that are going to put their hands up and go I think I know what the key to happiness is. And I don't even have to hear what you say to know that, yes, you're correct right all about sex? Oh, and frequency of having sex. A recent study indicates that maintaining a consistent sexual frequency might serve as a natural mood booster.
Speaker 7: John, Well, hey, I'm not a scientist, but I could have told you that.
Speaker 2: D oh man, Can I just say this before you launch in? Having sex is like going for a run, right. You never feel like doing it, you can't be bothered, But afterwards it actually feels quite good.
Speaker 7: And then you think, well, I should do that more often. Yeah, but she never do you don't.
Speaker 6: Researchers analyze health data from over fifteen thousand adults and discover that individuals having sex around once or twice a week were significantly less likely to experience the pression. So the sweet spot is approximately fifty two to one hundred and three times per year, and it was strongly associated with notably better mental health outcomes.
Speaker 5: Oh, there it is.
Speaker 1: So it's once to twice a week.
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: This is you with your wife. We need to be doing this more often because it's better for my mental health.
Speaker 5: Is that the card you're going to play?
Speaker 1: Yes, and she's guess what, guess what?
Speaker 6: We should be doing it less often than is humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Yes, because that is better for my mental health.
Speaker 1: That's better for my mental health.
Speaker 6: Do you know, though, I can I just say I could be I could be that bloke that sits here and goes well, give every moore was the ext to my wife and stuff. But then when I'm not at work and I'm with the kids for even just a couple of hours, straight up I picked them up from school. Yeah, I'm like, oh my gosh, if I was car, I would shut up shop too. Training, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Get there?
Speaker 2: Yeahraining let's talk embarrassing cars, shall we. So I'm in that weird flux in between selling a car and purchasing a new car, and quite often when you do that, there's, you know, a one to two week wait for said car to arrive in the state.
Speaker 7: I thought you were going to talk about your new car, your electric wankmobile.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I know your electric car is very very sensitive in the space. Do not let me rescind wankmobile. Okay, I'll take it back.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: This vehicle is the car of the future. Thank you, very much. I call it the space car. It's the most beautiful vehicle on the planet.
Speaker 7: I guess I'm stuck in the vast.
Speaker 2: It's actually flying in from Mars as we speak. It's absolutely incredible. So I've got this gorgeous, stunning new car coming. However, in the introim, I have been driving around, as you well know, for the last couple of weeks in my mother's twenty eleven Kia Serrato.
Speaker 7: Beautiful little vintage piece, isn't it love a vintage Kia.
Speaker 2: And it is to the absolute mortification of my children, so much so. My thirteen year old said to me yesterday, she goes, Mum, it's actually really quite embarrassing at school because people know who you are. People go, oh, your mum's Jodi Oddie, and then you roll up to school driving the Kia Serrato and they think you're a bit of a loser. And so anyway, mortified, that's fine, I'll deal with it. It's not forever. But yesterday she calls me as I'm picking her up from school and she goes, oh, you know the drill park right up the top banks.
Speaker 6: As is sold, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Isn't it as I'm sitting about half a foot off the ground.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as you're sitting there bopping along to your music via the cassette player. It was a really really interesting moment on Friday. We spoke about it yesterday. Le'speak to you about it again right now. We had the leader of the opposition in his name is Jodie.
Speaker 7: Go Peter.
Speaker 5: The trauma, the trauma.
Speaker 2: Now it's permanently English go one Friday about Peter Dutton.
Speaker 7: Now do you Yeah, very disturbing. You're a Harry Potter fan.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that you're not supposed to state. Don't leave Peter Dutton alone.
Speaker 7: Oh, let's take you back anyway. This is what happened on Friday.
Speaker 2: Text at first, please It was a massive whirlwind of a morning. We had the Prime Minister call in at the last minute, and then we had about a forty five second turnaround before Peter Dutton walked in the door with his entourage and he's standing about half foot away from me and I panicked.
Speaker 7: I panic. This is how came out.
Speaker 5: We have the.
Speaker 2: Leader of the opposition, Peter Dutton, in the studio with us and Peter. Sorry, that was a real quick turnaround from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 7: To you and we all collectively had our heads in our hands.
Speaker 5: Thanks for your help on that.
Speaker 6: Why if we let Jodes take control?
Speaker 5: Thanks for jumping into By.
Speaker 7: The way, well I forgot his name as well. Anyway, I got good news for you, Jones.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 7: You're not alone? Really, you're not alone.
Speaker 6: The most prominent person on the planet has also forgotten Peter Dutton's name, and he is Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Oh, me and Donald got a bit.
Speaker 7: Can Comminated listened to this as he was talking about connecting with Anthony Albert Easy to congratulate him on his new term as Prime minister.
Speaker 1: Oh, Benice, I'm very friendly with I haven't I don't know anything about the elective. He's been very very nice to me, very respectful.
Speaker 9: I have no idea who the other person is to brand against.
Speaker 7: Him, talks his mind.
Speaker 5: Hasn't it been a bad week for Peter Dutton?
Speaker 2: He lost his seat, he lost the election, he'll probably lose the leadership of the Liberal Party. And now Donald Trump's like me, no know who that is?
Speaker 7: War's next for Peter Dunton.
Speaker 5: Seriously, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard, isn't it?
Speaker 6: People forget your name. Then it's not going to be good for the future when you're out as you opposition leader. Absolutely, and then in come the Voldemort jokes doing it. If you have a comparison Peter Dutt and Voldemort, please take it through full double no no, no, my night, oh my god. Maybe do one of those things on social media we put him side by side. I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, mate, have you had your fund now?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 5: Can we move on from Peter Dutton?
Speaker 7: Scratch that itch.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know now.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know. I need to know what's in the news today to.
Speaker 5: Know this, here's what you need to know.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know.
Speaker 2: With Jody and Asy love of a passive aggressive note plastered all over a stoby pole, how about this for the best one you'll see all year. To the lady who defecated on our driveway?
Speaker 5: Do I need to repeat that you know who you are?
Speaker 2: To the lady who defecated on our driveway at approximately seven fifteen am this morning on the twenty six of April, while walking your dog, you were recorded on our security cameras defecating on our private driveway. We have and this is where it gets horrifying. We have clear video footage of the incident. You have forty eight hours to return and properly clean up the mess as you were.
Speaker 5: God, you're a child.
Speaker 2: If not, we will have no choice but to circulate photos from the footage to identify you.
Speaker 5: Please do the right thing.
Speaker 6: So many questions, SEZ deflicated such an aggressive word, isn't it? It's in the same but it probably hangs out with the word disgraceful. Yeah, and they're kind of sort of similar.
Speaker 5: Meanings in what universe?
Speaker 2: When you go through a jog or you go for a walk and you need to do a poo, you go.
Speaker 5: You are what's where? Where should go?
Speaker 2: You know? What?
Speaker 5: Should I find a park with a public toilet? Should I do that?
Speaker 6: The drive over it? Barger it, I'm doing it. We've been talking about this is sort of intellectual conversations. We have our fair consistently. We've been speaking during the songs all morning about what we'd actually do. We both agree on this and if you disagree thirteen and twenty four ten or send us texto for double nine one nine, nine on nine just just crappy piss.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because there's CCTV everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 2: I would rather shatter my own hands than get caught on someone's camera squatting in their driveways doing a number two for goodness sake.
Speaker 7: Yeah that thing as well.
Speaker 6: We're a little old Adelaide and sure we're building up some brownie points and where were I feel like we're building respect amongst the other states with all the cool things that we do. But then when this makes the headline using your seat on the Today Show, you set on Sunrise this.
Speaker 2: Back then, I wouldn't worry about that because Queensland had a Brisbane had a notorious pood jogger, and then there was one in Brighton.
Speaker 5: Victoria as well.
Speaker 2: So each state has their own, you know, notorious pooh jogger. So it's fine, okay, is not? We're not alone in this particular situation. But also, like, if this woman gets ident, can you imagine what about Marie in accounts?
Speaker 5: Cheer Marie shouting someone's dropping.
Speaker 7: I always had a suspicion about her.
Speaker 6: Jode's The headline is that dog walker defecates, and we've put it out there and I think we've got to lead.
Speaker 5: I think so, just to get you up to speed if you're not.
Speaker 2: A frustrated Adelaide family is threatened to go public with an embarrassing image of a woman caught pooling in their private driveway if she didn't return to clean up the stinky at It's interesting to note that this occurred on a twenty six. She had forty eight hours to return. It's now May sixth or May five, whatever it is, so hmmm, watch this space. But in terms of our efforts from a police front, we are.
Speaker 5: We are right on this story because we've got to call it out.
Speaker 7: It's a pressure.
Speaker 2: We have a cool who thinks she might have a bit of a lead. Let's go to Briany from Jocelyn.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning guy, Hey going.
Speaker 5: You have some news on the porch pow. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 2: Great topic for a Tuesday morning, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 9: But similar similar story with a colleague of mine.
Speaker 3: Who happened to be walking back up to the office and.
Speaker 9: Thought their eyes were deceiving them with the person crouched on the on the.
Speaker 10: Footpath and checked the CCP for and.
Speaker 3: Was not mistaken.
Speaker 9: Person was deficcating on the footpath.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Whereabouts was this.
Speaker 3: In the city?
Speaker 8: Not far from your office?
Speaker 2: Actually, whoa, So for the uninitiated, we're on High Marsh Square, so sort of around Purry Street area.
Speaker 9: Yes, very close street.
Speaker 7: Wow, that was very interesting.
Speaker 5: Indeed, we don't know who.
Speaker 2: We can't identify if it's the same person because we yet to see the footage release from this Kensington Gardens home. But I mean, I just I asked the question, Brianie, how many people? How many people are taking a dump in a public place?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Yeah, then they're cool.
Speaker 9: And not something I would ever consider doing, but east of their own Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, do you know, Brianie, we was just gonna put it out there to you straight right now.
Speaker 6: In a situation like that where you feel like you had to go just in your just do in your pants and deal with.
Speaker 9: It later, maybe, but I think I'd be sorting it out before it got to that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, true, true, you're so organized, Briani. Thank you for the call, and we will get to the bottom of this, and when we do, we'll have you to thank so.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Brian.
Speaker 2: And also, Brianie, we would like that footage immediately, if not sooner, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thanks, perfect, all right, thanks?
Speaker 6: Oh good stuff? All right, anymore leads please call us thirty and twenty four.
Speaker 5: Stuff is not the words that are we use.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 6: What a beautiful, wholesome little game this is. It brings us closer together.
Speaker 2: It's all funny games until someone loses and cracks the dirt.
Speaker 7: Oh that's the bad bit, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 7: Some of us crack the dirts harder than others.
Speaker 5: Are you looking in a mirror right now?
Speaker 7: I'm looking past you at the reflection.
Speaker 5: All right, this is our roles.
Speaker 2: We've got some songs that are orchestralized and over hits, the throwbacks. Actually, we've got Emma from Old nor Lunger. Whose team you want?
Speaker 5: Emma?
Speaker 9: Hello them on your please?
Speaker 5: Okay, so nice?
Speaker 2: Thank you for your faith, all right you and we've got Rebecca from Seaford Meadows and that means you're on team Hazy.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yes, we've got it.
Speaker 7: Ah, good stuff. Fact, that's the sort of confidence we need.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: The score is sitting at seven six as we enter into today's realm, and so so so so.
Speaker 6: Producer Molly in terms of we've got some difficult songs on the way here.
Speaker 7: What do you reckon?
Speaker 5: There is one that is quite tricky. Okay, but I think you can.
Speaker 7: Do it all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, first song, ware to go Jodes, Yeah, sure, let's bounce basic Vampire Olivia rodeweague correct.
Speaker 7: And I'm not a big Olivia fan. I'm not a big Olivia fan.
Speaker 5: Can you sure can make guilty? Is the way you just swayed your hips? Then when you got that right would suggest otherwise feeling?
Speaker 7: I was that it so through my veins right now?
Speaker 1: Here we go? All good?
Speaker 7: Okay, real to a song too?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, what is it?
Speaker 1: Flow Rider?
Speaker 7: I got a feeling he's gone.
Speaker 5: No incorrect, Okay, sorry, I got a feeling.
Speaker 4: It's also a different, different band anyway, as you were jo a feeling that.
Speaker 7: We're running out of time? Jo is it?
Speaker 2: Don't it's a slow Rider. I've got a good feeling. Good, it's just good feeling.
Speaker 5: It's just good feeling. It's just good feeling.
Speaker 4: It's actually a Vichy with levels.
Speaker 7: We were way off it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Whatever orchestra put that together needs to have a good.
Speaker 7: So confident that was flow rider? Did you feel that too?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a flow Rider only after you said it, though.
Speaker 7: God O, what happens now?
Speaker 5: If I get this right, it's a tie.
Speaker 7: So what happens to either win or we draw? Okay, you're gone for the draw?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 7: So what Pink correct.
Speaker 6: Credit Week credits to? That was actually quite phenomenal from me. I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be obnoxious in this space.
Speaker 7: Remember, I'm working on. It's a work on to work on, madam. Now do you know the real hero is here? It's you, Rebecca. Well done.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, apologies to Emma.
Speaker 7: That's okay, Congratulations, I'm safe.
Speaker 5: That proved to be really misplaced.
Speaker 7: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: But you run the cheapest chips about one hundred bucks worth gifts cheaper this Mother's Day, cheapest chips from perfume to chocolate. They've got you covered in store and online. That takes us now too. Eighty six.
Speaker 5: All right, you're telling the story.
Speaker 4: You're story.
Speaker 2: Angry