Speaker 1: On scolds Astudio.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panalty Show. Coming up tonight a housing minister who has absolutely no idea how much housing costs. I'll speak to Dan Wild about that shortly. Also tonight your taxes funding junk research, linking red meat with toxic masculinity. Will have the latest from the US with Alex Stein also joining me Tonight the Great Professor in Plymer, and later in the hour Kinsis Schofield with the latest celebrities jumping on the Trump bandwagon, and your favorite segment and wine that is losing.
Speaker 4: It Our resistance will be talked about regenerations.
Speaker 3: But first, New South Wales housing minister Rose Jackson has come under fire for claiming in an ABC radio interview that renting a two bedroom apartment in Sydney costs just a couple of hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: What do you reckon is a reasonable price to pay in rent for a two bedroom flat in Sydney?
Speaker 6: H Well, I mean it kind of depends where in Sydney. I mean Sydney's a big city, you know, I mean a couple one hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Like, where can you get a two bedroom flat for a couple of hundred bucks well a week.
Speaker 3: I don't know there are places in Sydney you can I mean you know, is like there's a.
Speaker 6: Two bedroom flat and there's a two bedroom flat. Like not all flats are the same.
Speaker 3: According to the Tenancy Union of New South Wales, just twenty three of the around twenty five thousand two bedroom apartments rented out in the Greater Sydney area since July were priced at two hundred dollars a week or less, and the latest rental data shows that the median rental price for a unit in Sydney from June to September was seven hundred and twenty dollars a week. The minister has since taken social media to explain her gaff. BIB radio is a hard format.
Speaker 8: You're on the phone, you can't.
Speaker 3: See the other person. Sometimes you get a bit garbled, sometimes your words get a bit mangled. Seriously joining me now is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs, Dan Wild. Dan, how can she be that clueless? I don't think there's hardly anyone in the country, regardless of where they live in Australia, who would be in any doubt about how expensive property is in Sydney to buy or to rent, To have a housing minister from New South Wales think that you can get a two bedroom apartment for perhaps a couple of hundred dollars, just completely divorced from reality.
Speaker 1: Well it is.
Speaker 9: It was a shocker, and you know, the cover up was actually worse than the crime, as it often is. I mean, she's a senior politician, a cabinet minister, with the housing portfolio, one of the most common sequential portfolios. It touches the lives of every single person in her state and then to say I was doing radio interviews is hard and you know, so forth, well, that's sort of your job is to be able to communicate those things to the public.
Speaker 1: So I don't understand why she would say that.
Speaker 9: Look, it just gets to this point that whether it's in New South Wales, whether it's at the federal level, housing ministers just don't have a clue about what is happening in the day to day lives of Australians. I mean, the housing crisis has continued now for a few years because of unplanned mass migration, which is cranking up the demand and at the state level, we've got all of these restrictions on the development of housing, particularly urban growth, with the red tape and the cost of doing that. Climate policies as well, which add to the cost and green tape. So look, I think Australians would expect a lot better from their political leaders to have the basic understanding of what's happening. Well, there's lots of issues there, reader, And you know, okay, you might not know the exact cost of rentals to the zach dollar, but to say it's two hundred bucks a week in Sydney, I mean, how far how far detached from reality can you be?
Speaker 3: It's incredible. It's just it was just so far out. I don't like those gotcha questions necessarily for politicians, like how much is a loaf of bread or a liter of milk? I think for them to know that exactly or not is not a huge issue. But to be that completely wrong if it would be like a politician saying a loaf of bread is ten cents, it's like that divorce from reality. Now let's go to Federal Education Minister Jason Claire. He's been opining about the war between Israel and Hermas and I think it was quite proud of this line because he posted it himself to X formally Twitter.
Speaker 1: You can't bomb your way to peace, you know.
Speaker 10: I think the last twelve months have shown.
Speaker 3: Us that He also tweeted that you can't bomb your way to peace.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 3: He seems to have a profound ignorance of how World War two and did, and many other conflicts often that is what happens in war.
Speaker 9: Well, that's right, I mean he should stick to his knitting. The fact that you've got an education minister that doesn't understand history, I think tells you everything you need to know about the problems in our education system. More generally, you know, peace through strength is what defeated the Soviet Union. That was the Reagan Thatcher doctrine. Trump is going to go in that direction as well, in terms of trying to, you know, show our adversaries overseas that you know, we've got a serious arsenal of military capabilities and if we need to use it, we will.
Speaker 1: That is how you go about these things.
Speaker 9: The reality is that Jason Clair is only saying this, as we know, because he's his seat is in Western Sydney and he's under pressure because of the large constituency of Muslims. They're in his seat and this is something that's been dry I think Labor Party policy which has been enormously disappointing when it comes to the Middle East. So, you know, the Education Minister should really stick to his knitting and stick to his patch because he's got this one badly wrong and it shows just out of how out of touch he is with reality and with history.
Speaker 1: As you rightly point.
Speaker 3: Out, Victoria University has released the findings of a study about the psychology behind men's meat consumption. You're going to love this, Dand apparently the academics thing men eat red meat for masculinity and sexual prowess a psychologist. This was led by a psychology lecture. D. It wasn't led by a scientist, but this lecturer on his team apparently concluded that men don't want to give up red meat because it would be the equivalent of giving up their masculinity. Even though they claim here that consuming meat is slowly killing men, the Victorian Uni researchers here making all sorts of claims. It seems to be highly ideological. Dan, I'd love your considered take on this research.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm happy to undertake a very detailed study tour of red meat around Australia and report back.
Speaker 1: I'd be happy to do that.
Speaker 9: Look, I eat red meat because it tastes good and Australia has got the best meat in the world with our farmers. So you know, this is just another example of these activists that they just are out of touch and they don't get it. The reality is that it's not just men that eat red meat as well. By the way, I mean women eat red meat. I don't understand where this idea came from that it's only it's only for men, and it's an expression of masculinity. I mean, people have been eating red meat since time immemorial, you know, only now has apparently become an issue. So you know, we know that there's this activist class that seeks to link anything they don't like, either to climate change or to toxic masculinity. And this is yet another example. But look, I'm going to keep eating red meat. Don't worry about that. And I think most Australians have common sense and they'll go about their habits as they wish, not paying attention to these unelected activists.
Speaker 3: And the experts. I listened to just say we should all be eating more red meat, we should be eating more protein, and it keeps us young and healthy. Now, let's take a look at this picture from yesterday's UFC event. It's a President elect Donald Trump. You can see they're the world's richest man. Elon Mask, Tulsey Gabbard and RFK Junior. This was at Madison Square Garden for UFC three O nine. I'll be talking to Alex Stein about this event a little bit later, but have a look at that picture, Dad, and marvel at the fact that every single person there was a former Democrat. This political re alignment that we are seeing in America is extraordinary. We're seeing signs of it here, not just signs. I would say the last three elections has been clear evidence of it. We've seen it in the UK and it's stunning to see these people who are going to be making up Trump's administration were all once part of the Democrats tent.
Speaker 9: Well, that's right, reader, I mean the Republican Party is now the National Unity Party. They've got people on all sides of politics that are in their administration and it's amazing that Trump has been the one that has actually brought or is now starting to bring the country together with astually say former Democrats having key roles or Democrat voters and supporters having key roles in his administration. This is the realignment, which is those who used to be Democrats. And you can probably put Joe Rogan in that camp as well, at least someone who was on the left and said, well, you know, I was on the left because yeah, I support free speech and civil liberties and so forth.
Speaker 1: They lived through COVID, they lived.
Speaker 9: Through the lockdowns, They saw what happened in California, you know, a Democrat state, and in New York, a Democrat state that went the furthest in imposing lockdowns and curfews and mandates on their citizens. And so that's driven a lot of this, you know, particularly when you talk about RFK Junior and his concerns about health and the medical bureaucracy and so forth. Look, we're living through a fascinating time, but through a time of immense opportunity. There's a lot of opportunity to make our societies better. You mentioned the UK and Australia, so we've got a way to go in Australia. But I'm very positive about what the future brings.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look at this ridiculous rant from alleged comic John Oliver. He thinks that there is no safety threat in having male students, male bodies compete against females, something that is obviously false. There's plenty of examples of it, and it was a huge election issue. Dan, This was a significant election issue in the US presidential election. It should be an issue here. But let's have her listen to John Oliver first.
Speaker 12: And it was frustrating to see the Harris campaign failed to formulate a response, especially because it's pretty easy to do.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 12: I'll do it for you right now. As we've discussed before, there are vanishingly few trans girls competing in high schools anywhere. Even if there were more trans kids, like all kids, very in athletic ability, and there is no evidence they'd pose any threat to safety or fairness. It is very weird for you to be so focused on this subject. And finally, if you genuinely want to address the biggest concern for most girls who play high school sports, you've been less worried about this and more about the creepy assistant volleyball coach who keeps liking their poste.
Speaker 3: Oh dear temps at humor, but just basically everything he said there was a lie. Even JK. Rowling, who likes all of those worked with him, went on x and posted a lengthy fact check and shit, this is part of what she post that she said. According to the UN, female athletes have lost nearly nine hundred medals to transidentified men competing against them in women's sporting categories. Girls have been ousted from teams to make way for boys. Women have suffered serious injury playing against transidentified men. It was a lengthy post. I won't read out the whole thing, but it just proves again Dan, that the likes of John Oliver are determined to stay ignorant on this issue, and they just don't understand why it matters to people, Why parents care about this, why people who care about fairness are invested in this issue.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly right.
Speaker 9: I mean, you've got to perform all these mental gymnastics to convince yourself that there's no physical difference between men and women. Of course there is. I mean, it's just common sense. Its as plain as the nose on your face. And it was a big election issue in the US. I mean Megan Kelly came out and endorsed Trump right at the ending.
Speaker 1: I think it was in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 9: She did that, saying that Trump was going to protect women because he's going to deal with this issue, to deal with men and women's sports. So it was an issue there. It is an issue in Australia, all around the Western world. Everybody knows it. And of course we want to have empathy and have fairness towards those who choose to change their identity and so forth. But you've got to draw the line somewhere, and this is where you draw the line. You draw the line when women are in physical danger of being harmed or hurt by men who are in their spaces.
Speaker 1: That's where the line is.
Speaker 9: As a society, it's pretty clear that that's where the vast majority of us believe it should be. And I don't understand why it's so difficult for the establishment to understand that this is an issue that parents are concerned about and it must be dealt with.
Speaker 1: In Australia.
Speaker 9: We do have some people, you know, Claire Chandler, Alexantik and others in the Senate who have been speaking out. But I hope this becomes more of a mainstream issue in the lead up to our election here early next year.
Speaker 3: Absolutely needs to be talked about here in the US. It has been debated for some time, and it's not just an issue of safety, that's obviously hugely important, but it's also an issue of fairness and opportunity. When you're taking away a young girl's young athletes opportunity away to give it to a mediocre, male bodied athlete, that's just not okay. And you're right, it was a huge issue. In fact, there was some research that has come out showing that for swing voters, who really do decide every election, it was a number one issue dan ahead of inflation, ahead of the border crisis. Before you go, let's hear from Reform UK Party leader Nigel Farage, who says that the truth behind the Southport murders is even worse than what is being reported. After we learned that the suspect has been charged with terror offenses, I know a hell.
Speaker 2: Of a lot more for the British public, note, a hell of a lot more. I've been completely silenced now, I'm told with the Speaker of the House of Commons, I can't ask questions about it. In the House of Commons. Parliamentary privilege is out of the window. Even rumors today that the court case which is due in January, every effort is being made to defer it. Right, Yeah, this is what's going on. We are witnessing one of the biggest cover ups we've ever seen in our lives.
Speaker 3: Dan Kistarma has some serious questions to answer.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems that way.
Speaker 9: Obviously we don't know any details here, but you know, I'm in sense chills up my spine to think that there'd be a cover up about this. I mean, how much worse can it really get? But from what Nigel Farage is saying, it sounds like this could be, you know, something very serious. So let's keep an eye on the details that come out.
Speaker 3: Daniel Will thanks for your time joining me now is leading geologist and author Professor Ian Plymer, Professor COP twenty nine is underway, and our favorite minister Chris Bowen is there. The president of the host country as a Viajean had some choice words to say about the Renewables hoax that shocked a lot of people. We've spoken previously about the Taliban being at this conference. Tell me what is Australia hoping to gain from this conference. We've recently had Anthony Alberezi telling the APEC leaders that Australia was on its way to being a renewables energy superpower. Is that something that is likely or even desirable?
Speaker 7: Well, mister Bowen is with his cringeworthy colleagues Azerbayan for a conference, and the aim of the conference is for some countries to screw other countries. Some countries we've got the energy to Eton's right and who are actually wealthy countries are now having enormous pressure put on them to pay up. Now, Albos in Brazil not because he's wasting taxpayers money on a jaunt to go and see something that many people want to see, and that's the Amazonian rainforest. Albo's gone to Brazil to have a look at the balsa wood industry and the bolts of wood comes out of the Amazon rainforests and we use balsa wood in turbine blades.
Speaker 11: It's strong and it's light. So he is watching the Brazilian rainforest being destroyed. Then for China to use that bols of wood to build our turbine blades, and we have to do it. Our forests to do it.
Speaker 7: It's a fendously cunning program where he is getting ahead of the game and he is going to make us the renewable energy country.
Speaker 11: Of the world.
Speaker 7: And all these oil producing countries like the Middle East, like the US, like Aserbayan, they're going to be envious. So Chris Boone is, they're making them envious of us, sending ourselves break and elbows in Brazil, making sure they destroy their rainforest while.
Speaker 11: We destroy our rainforests. It's a fiendously cunning election winning plan.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I remember the days when you actually were protesting to save the Brazilian rainforest, when you cared about the environment. You cared about things like preserving the Brazilian rainforest and our own. But now they're wanting to tear it down. So we're going to have material for these wind turbines. And interestingly, Anthony Albanese has received praise from the Chinese Communist Party in the China Daily newspaper, which said that other nations should follow Anthony Albanese's example in cooperating with China. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 7: Well, I get praised by the devil when I've had a big night I can hear the devil talk going to be saying, you're doing the.
Speaker 11: Great, keep it up, you're helping my cause.
Speaker 7: And this is executive situation that Albozi and he's got the Gina's dictator putting his arm around and patting him on.
Speaker 11: The head, saying, are you a wonderful little boy? Keep it up. We'll keep you under control, and try to use that to leave off other countries to keep them under control. Now only a mug would fall for that.
Speaker 3: Now, Donald Trump has nominated the founder and CEO of oil company Liberty, Chris Right, to be the US Energy Secretary. He is a bold choice professor plymer. Here are some of his thoughts on climate change.
Speaker 13: There's no climate crisis, and we're not in the midst of an energy transition either. Humans in all complex life on Earth is simply impossible without carbon dioxide in the oxide does indeed absorb infra red radiation, contributing to warming. But calling carbon dioxide pollution is like calling out water and oxygen, the other two irreplaceable molecules for life on Earth.
Speaker 3: And and before I get your response to that, let's listen to him talk about the cost of climate change action.
Speaker 10: Immag change may not be exactly what you think it is. It's a real thing, but it's actually sort of a slow moving in our lifetimes, relatively modest phenomenon that's just been wildly abused for political reasons. But the cost of that is enormous in human lives and human opportunity.
Speaker 3: I Trump picking Chris Right, a fossil fuel magnate, for this position, is a sure sign that he's going to take the US in the direction of energy independence. This was a election promise. What's that going to mean for Australia and our bold omission targets.
Speaker 11: Well, mister Trump has chosen someone to be Energy Secretary who knows something about energy, rather than being a political hack or an idea logue. In this country, we've.
Speaker 7: Got someone who is the Minister for Energy and Climate who knows absolutely nothing about the background of energy, the background of climate and science, and the actual engineering difficulties in having US a renewable country.
Speaker 11: It's chalk and cheese. So mister Trump has actually chosen someone who is really knowledgeable, whereas in this country we're in the dark. We have idea logs trying to reinvent energy processes, trying to tell us how to run grids, and it's no wonder our electricity prices have gone up. It's no wonder we are facing energy doom. So I think it's an inspired appointment. And unless we have a change of government, we're heading towards bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Well, we're already behind the US, aren't we. They've already embraced nuclear, both the Democrats and the Republicans, and even under Barack Obama they were fracking, they were trying to be in energy independence, so that we were behind the eight ball. Now under Trump, who's going to be drill, baby drilling, I think we are going to be in all sorts of trouble. Professor Plymouth, thanks so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come. Lefties Losing Ed plus the extraordinary scenes from UFC three or nine and Mike Tyson's Fine Alex Stein has the latest from the USA. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it, and let's start lefties with this dose of insanity. I will give this woman credit because she starts off with some honesty. She calls herself unhinged and then proceeds to act like she is unhinged.
Speaker 14: Completely unhinged. I went to the grocery store and while standing in line, I was trying to guess who voted against my rates anymore. I was out of guesses. I was out of guesses because you're like sheep and wolf's clothing, and I just wanted to scream.
Speaker 3: These people are insufferable, and it's wolf in sheep's clothing, not sheep in wolf's clothing. If nursery rhyme themes confuse you, you might explain why you're a lefty. And this next last thinks she's brave and profound, but personally I find her a little sad and scary.
Speaker 4: Hoose this for a motivational phrase. Our resistance will be talked about for generations.
Speaker 3: Terrifying. Now, continuing the Trump derangement syndrome theme, let's check in on this young lass who identifies as a lad and decided to get the testosterone molecule tattooed on her neck to resist Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Life is worth leving.
Speaker 3: Why do that? I mean, do you want to be unemployable? I'm stating the obvious here, but real men don't need to get testosterone molecules tattooed prominently on their bodies. Because you know why they've got that x Y chromosome. We all have testosterone, but us ladies are lacking the y, and no amount of ink is going to change that. Now to a young lady who thought she was going to be a fixture in the White House. This is the twenty three year old daughter of Tim and Gwen wols At, Hope Wols.
Speaker 15: This country does not deserve Kama Harris. That woman should go live her best life wherever she wants, doing whatever she wants, because we don't deserve her.
Speaker 3: At this point, I agree with that America doesn't deserve Kamala deserves a lot better, and that's why they voted for Donald Trump, and they're getting better with Trump and Vance. It's good when we can all agree, isn't it now? Listeners, Hope Walls are like all lefties li It shows she is full of hate and loathing while claiming to be all about love and tolerance.
Speaker 15: These people have to live in their own skin, as in Gedy Vans and Donald Trump have to be Gedyvans and Donald Trump. And that is not a punishment I would wish upon anybody except those two individuals. Yeah, so I'm just really grateful that I am who I am, and that I'm on the side of love and hope, enjoy and progress.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, She's not new to activism. Journalists. Andy No reports that during the deadly BLM Antifa riots in her stage in twenty twenty, Hope leaked information about the National Guard to inform writers when to disperse. But I have some good news here. Hope Walls has finally taken care of her personal hygiene and had a shower and brushed her teeth. How do I know this because she posted about it.
Speaker 15: Really this morning, I woke up and decided I needed to take a shower, and so I I finally did that, and I did my skincare for the first time in a couple of days. And this is very embarrassing, but I brushed my teeth for the first time since Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: Now to the lunatic race baiting network of MSNBC, which has seen its primetime audience plummet by around fifty percent, they've gone from airing diabolical lies to the sort of slander that could and should get them sued. And I really do hope. Pete Hechseth causes lawyers after seeing this.
Speaker 16: Add the Secretary of Defense nominee Peter Heiseth the Fox News commentator as well, because this is someone who weekend host important distinction. This is someone who you know, is known to be a white supremacist, known to be an extremist, whose platform, whose book is basically about his opposition to the advancement of black officers to the top.
Speaker 3: Brass absolute lies, the ugliest of lies. I really do hope, he sues. And over at CNN, they're trying to scare the American people about Trump, but they just end up making him look even cooler.
Speaker 17: And it really looks like ancient Rome here. This is sort of the conquering Republican caesar who's going into the coliseum and everyone's cheering, and he's got his political gladiators with him. That appearance isn't just about him enjoying the applause. He's sending a message to the Senate for sure, not only are you entertained, but these are my people and are you willing to fight?
Speaker 1: Because here's who I have.
Speaker 18: And are any of us surprised by this? I feel like for anybody who has been covering Trump's campaign or his movement the past few years, these picks. Sure, they're raising eyebrows to say the least, but familiar care, Yes, exactly. They've been with him at all these rallies. They've played a key role in where he's at now.
Speaker 3: She's one hundred percent right. You know, these picks may have surprised a few people, but they're backed one hundred percent by just about every Trump voter because they knew this was coming. These other people he's had around him, and the moment they we're talking about there is this rather look at it. Trump entering Madison Square Garden for UFC three nine and hearing the thunderous applause, he walks in with Elon Tulsey RFK and the rest of the.
Speaker 19: Crew, who is now making his way to the World Fantasy to guard right by.
Speaker 9: You have some CEO Tina Wait five so forty seven, President Molasijattle of Trump.
Speaker 7: Please the people to come home pretty here.
Speaker 5: The sound in this is so loud.
Speaker 8: Here, it is so loud.
Speaker 17: It's only comes in.
Speaker 3: Now that is the President of Oh my god, that whole event was incredible for so many reasons. You know what, I've just decided here and now that I'm going to do a top five UFC three or nine moments tomorrow night. As long as I can get around those pesky copyright issues, don't sue me, Dana. Let's get into more lefties with my next guest, comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex Stein. Alex the UFC event had everything. I cannot believe the cultural shift. It represents the past twenty four hours. You can feel it even as far away as here in Australia. This is different to twenty and sixteen. It's different to Trump's entire presidency. That there are people coming out boldly, proudly who perhaps a few years ago would have been too frightened to do so.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 19: You know, Rita, they always call Donald Trump a populist candidate, but it's now more evident than I mean, it's just so obvious that he truly is a populist candidate. And people that you know might have politically normally been considered liberal, they're.
Speaker 20: All on the Trump train.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 19: You wear your MAGA hat comfortably and proud in any city you know, from New York to California, And I think you can tell by the response to the guy at UFC in Madison Square Garden, that it's not just a few areas of the country that love Donald Trump, it's the entire country that supports Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Now here's the greatest UFC fisher ever in the eyes of many UFC fans, John Jones. And this is immediately after his big win.
Speaker 5: The Trump das.
Speaker 1: He did the Trump dats.
Speaker 3: Spinning, and here he is in the postmatch interview with Joe Rogan.
Speaker 21: I also want to say a big, big thank you to President Donald Trump for being here tonight. You will say it, you would say it.
Speaker 11: Let's go with.
Speaker 19: That's what I lie that I'm proud.
Speaker 21: I'm proud to be a great American champion. I'm proud to be a Christian American champion.
Speaker 3: Now, Alex, I know the UFC isn't representative of all of America. It is in New York, but the UFC crowd tend to be conservative. But again, you are saying footballers from the NFL to college football doing the Trump Dance proudly. You've got people seemingly more open to saying proudly, I'm Christian. I'm proud of my country, I'm proud of my religion. Do you feel that change is real? And significant.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it is real and significant, but it's even more significant if you just want to fight in one twenty five million dollars, You're definitely excited to see Donald Trump there because maybe you have to pay the less taxes too. So, you know, God blessed Donald Trump and all the NFL players that are doing the Donald Trump YMCA dance, because you know, Donald Trump is a cultural phenomenon. And what's it saying? You know, everything kind of runs downstream. Culture runs downstream of politics. So Donald Trump is a cultural phenomenon. Everybody's following his lead. And I would be doing if I just won twenty five million dollars and I saw Donald Trump, I would be dancing and happy too that I get to keep more of it instead of giving it all to Kamala Harris so she can become more in debt with our money.
Speaker 3: Well, talking about big paydays, the Tyson fight proved to be a massive Fizzare there all sorts of technical issues with the feed? People complaining about that? Mike Tyson looked nothing like the ferocious champion we've seen training in recent months. Let's have a look at him training. Where where was that? Mike Alex? You were there. You spoke to people who attended the fight, and they almost all of them had doubts about what really happened.
Speaker 20: We just asked everybody walking out if they thought the fight was ragged, and I think you know their answers. Check them out.
Speaker 21: Rigged, riga morning, rigga morning, was scripped.
Speaker 3: I could have foughten better than that.
Speaker 20: You don't, brother, I'm telling you I was.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I've seen more interesting paint dry, more interesting paint come from as So you think it was rigged, right?
Speaker 6: I don't know if it was rigged, but I think it was a scrimmage.
Speaker 1: What do you think it was rigged? Yes? Thought I thought you was riggs.
Speaker 11: I did not like the fight.
Speaker 1: The fight was lame.
Speaker 20: I wasted my money.
Speaker 12: They really did it for money.
Speaker 3: A lot of blue language there, a lot of people upset, spent a lot of money. A couple of Australians there who were particularly uh Bolliet that were using a lot of colorful language. We can't be having on this program, but Alex, what really happened there? There are so many conspiracy theories now, and like the fans you spoke to, most people think there was something not Kosher about this fight.
Speaker 19: You know, Rita, obviously I was at the fight, and the first two undercards, a Ramos fight and then the Serrano versus Katie Taylor fight were absolutely incredible. You know, both of those fights, all the boxers, they left it all out.
Speaker 20: There in the ring.
Speaker 19: But this fight with Mike Tyson, the first round was okay. Tyson had a little energy, but I'm telling you, every single person in that crowd wanted Tyson to win. It did not matter who they were there a everybody wanted Tyson to win and to see him go out there and just not have the stamina. It was obvious that have a scripted because you know, Jake's not the type of fighter Mike Tyson ever was in his prime.
Speaker 20: But Jake took it easy on him.
Speaker 1: It was very obvious.
Speaker 19: And that's why we all felt like we got duped because people were paying thousands and thousands of dollars to go to this event expecting a real fight or at least, you know, a full effort from Mike, but iron Mike's fifty eight and this was one hundred percent sports entertainment WWE and not traditional boxing, like we wanted.
Speaker 3: One of the theories that I liked was that Jake Pool has always idolized Mike Tyson. It was his hero growing up, and heard that perhaps Mike Tyson could do with a big payday, and that's why he participated in this whole thing. And because people were saying, I don't know how good Jake Pool is, but that was saying he was taking it easy. He could have finished off Mike much earlier, but he was just making sure he got a points victory as opposed to knocking him out. I don't know. I don't know boxing that much, but the whole thing looks a bit fishy to me. And I want to bring to your attention this piece from the New York Times. The leftist media is just not coping with reality at all at the moment. Look at this attempted takedown of RFK Junior. The New York Times reports that mister Kennedy has singled out frit loops as an example of a product with too many ingredients. Why do we have fruit loops in this country that have eighteen or nineteen ingredients and you go to Canada and he has two or three, mister Kennedy asked, And then it goes on to say he was wrong on the ingredient count. They are roughly the same, but the Canadian version does have natural colorings made from blueberries and carrots, while the US product contains red dye forty, yellow five and blue one, as well as a utilated hydroxy two lead or BHD, a lab made chemical that is used for freshness according to the ingredient label. Why would they do they just expect their readers to read the headline and not actually read the detail of the piece because they just proved RFK right. Why is a product sold in Canada that is the same product way more healthy in Canada compared to what the US consumer is receiving.
Speaker 20: And reader, it's not just fruit loops. There's so many American products that would be outlawed in Europe and.
Speaker 19: Your country and a lot of other countries that they just feed us here in America because there's no regulation. And you know, of course the companies are worried about that, but they can still sell these products in other countries without putting all these ingredients in them and make money, so they could do.
Speaker 20: That here in America.
Speaker 19: But they're really worried about RFKS because he's going after a big farmer. He's going after these industries that are just able to operate without any repercussions of their actions. You know, here in America, our media is basically subsidized by advertising from these pharmaceutical countries, I mean pharmaceutical companies. But in other countries they don't have pharmaceutical ads.
Speaker 20: But when you turn on our TV, every single thing is a pharmaceutical ad. So that's why people were worried, is that our whole entire mainstream media is bought by big pharma.
Speaker 19: And so they talk about the fruit loops because that'll get people's attention, but really they're worried about much bigger issues that RFK is potentially going to fix.
Speaker 3: And there was a lot of debate about that famous picture now that has been posted on President Trump's plane with McDonald's being served to the gang, including RFGAY, who looks very uncomfortable having to consume McDonald's. But you know what, McDonald's is fine. It's just that you shouldn't be having it every day. And perhaps they could be using I don't know, beef tallow instead of seed oils like they used to do. That would be something RFK can talk to them.
Speaker 1: About.
Speaker 3: I want to bring you this clip from Vivik Ramaswami. He and Elon Musk have been charged with draining the swamp and saving the American people billions by heading up Trump's Department of Government Efficiency. Let's have a listen to how he is going to do it.
Speaker 22: The dirty little secret right now, Maria is the people we elect to run the government, they're not the ones who actually run the government. It's the unelected bureaucrats in the administrative state that was created through executive action. It's going to be fixed through executive action.
Speaker 1: Think about the.
Speaker 22: Supreme Court's environment over the last several years, they've held that many of those regulations are unconstitutional at a large scale, Rescind those regulations, pull those rigs back, and then that gives us the industrial logic to then downsize the size of that administrative state.
Speaker 11: And the beauty of.
Speaker 1: All of this is that can be achieved just.
Speaker 22: Through executive action without Congress. Score some early wins, and and then you look at those bigger portions of the federal budget that need to be addressed one by one. So I think that's one way to think about this is how can the president of the United states who's been elected with a historic mandate actually do the thing that the voters have voted for. They haven't voted for incremental change here this time, Ariya. We have voted for sweeping change, and the voters actually deserve to get it.
Speaker 3: Sweeping change is what the people voted for. Can Vivic and Eloon deliver that? Their task is enormous, You know, they.
Speaker 19: Do have a big task with the Department of Government Efficiency, but they can do a lot of stuff by cutting budgets to NASA, and NASA is complaining that they're mad that a lot of their budget went to DEI training, you know. And you look at the Pentagon they have their latest audit. It's like they have eight hundred billion dollars unaccounted for. So you know, there's a lot of places where they can find money. So this Government Efficiency Department is going to be awesome now that they're running it if they actually slash a lot of these slush funds that the government can just spend money unaccounted for. And you know, Vivak is right, all these unelected bureaucracts are based running thing. So hopefully Donald Trump's appointees can go in there and shut these guys down as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: Alex Stein, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 20: REATA always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: After the break, Kinsey Schofield joins me with the latest celebrities jumping on the Trump bandwagon. Welcome back. Joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey Trump received a rock star reception of the UFC over the weekend in the wake of his election win. What can you tell us about the celebrities who were there and what happened?
Speaker 23: Yeah, it was like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
Speaker 6: He's showing us.
Speaker 23: How cool and different and youthful and engaged tears compared to Joe Biden.
Speaker 6: He can stay out past six pm. He's hanging with the cool.
Speaker 23: Tech guys like Elon and you know he's he's hanging out with rock stars like Kid Rock and controversial characters like RFK Junior, who the Democrats shunned. So you know, the Democrats shunned A Kennedy and look at how it's blown up in their face. So he's got this cool entourage around him, and it was really fun to see him in that environment and hear the crowd erupt because you know, it just gives you the sense that it's cool to be patriotic again, and it's and it's cool to to.
Speaker 6: Love your president and to love your country.
Speaker 3: And in those prime seats there were all sorts of characters. Obviously he's crew, but then he had the likes of Jelly Roll, who's a massive singer in the States of the Moment. Triple h and Stephanie McMahon were there. There was just a really interesting mix of celebrities and high profile people there. And someone who wasn't there but who's been spending a little bit of time with Donald Trump is Sylvester Stallone, the famous actor Rocky Rambow, and he had this to say about President elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: We are in the presidence of a really mythical character. I love mythology, and this individual does not exist on this planet. Nobody in the world could have pulled off what he pulled off. So I'm in awe and I'll just say this and I mean it. When George Washington defended his country, he had no idea that he was going to change the world, because without him, you could imagine what the world would look like. Guess what we got. The second, George Washington, congratulations, Kinsey.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit worried about what his prospects are going to be in Hollywood after what he said there. Is he too big to be canceled? Is he doing his own films being acting as producer as well, or has he? Does he not care anymore because it's behind him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 23: I think he doesn't care anymore because he is so self made and he has created projects for himself, like Tulsa King. You know that the season two starting in September, But on Instagram he says he's already working on season three. But I think celebrities and Hollywood are learning a pretty tough lesson from Rachel Zegler. I think they're going to keep their heads down and their mouths shut. She's been so irresponsible with the way she's criticized Trump voters to the point where Disney has reconsidered, you know, do we just trash this this Disney movie that we've spent millions of dollars on? So I think that Hollywood is going to keep their heads down for a little while until somebody else gives them the confidence to be so ugly and critical again.
Speaker 6: But I think he was in a safe space.
Speaker 3: There he was s saying it in a safe space. But I do wonder if it's going to have repercussions for him down the track. Let's talk about Diddy at Sean Diddy Combs. He's allegedly been paying his fellow inmates for the use of their telephone accounts to allegedly influence his sex trafficking trial and blackmail victims is according to prosecutors, what more can you tell us about this?
Speaker 23: Yeah, so he does not want investigators and prosecutors to be able to hear him on these calls. These calls are recorded, so he's using other inmates to allow he in exchange for cash. He uses their phone time, so it's filed under their name, so it will be harder for investigators and prosecutors to go listen in. But he's also asking the person on the other end of the phone to do a three way call, so that is also against the rules. I don't know what the repercussions of something like this could be. Perhaps he could have that those privileges taken away, you know, phone privileges taken away. But clearly something nefarious is going on for him to be so strategic in the way.
Speaker 6: He's trying to, you.
Speaker 23: Know, to outwit the prosecutors.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked about Britney Spears for a long time. There reports her youngest son, Jaden, who's eighteen now, has reached out to his mom, who he hasn't seen for some time, has been estranged from her. He wants to reunite. What can you tell us about this? It's so sad that she has really no contact with her own children.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so he moved to Hawaii with his brother and father and his father's new family.
Speaker 6: Here readA I'm.
Speaker 23: A little cynical here because I understand that the child's support has recently run out since he's turned eighteen years old. Dad is no longer getting those big checks, and so I'm wondering if he's reconnected with mommy. Because it's the bank of Britain, and it's always been the bank of Brittany. So, you know, I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, but I'm a little cynical when it comes to these children that have been critical of her in the public and in the media. All of a sudden, somebody, you know, comes home and is ready to get back in with mommy.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it might be the Bank of Brittany.
Speaker 3: You know what, it did not even occur to me. It has been said before. I can be dangerously naive, and you've set me straight there, Kinsey, before you go. Because some footage year of a convoy of Trump supporters driving a their Trump train, they call it through an a list California suburb home to the leftist of leftist celebrities, including the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Meghan markl what's been the reaction with the cops called.
Speaker 23: But yeah, no, so this well drive this neighborhood crazy.
Speaker 6: I you know, what can they do? They're just driving through the neighborhood. You can't do any thing.
Speaker 23: But celebrities like Katy Perry who went absolutely crazy for Kamala and Hillary like, somebody needs to let her know, we need you to step aside next election. Oprah Winfrey, who also stumped for Kamala, Megan Markle, who we know is a Kamala fan. This will absolutely they do not want this kind of presence in Montecito, California.
Speaker 6: So this tickled a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I tickled May. I would have loved to seen Oprah come out there and just wave her fist at them, but we didn't have that, Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Up next is Newsnight.