Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Sorry, we've both got kroky voices today, don't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a bit rattled. It is gone. I was going to say, maybe's here for the podcast.
Speaker 1: You just said done a daily bound? Is that what this is called?
Speaker 2: Day rap? Daily rap?
Speaker 3: He asked us to do it and then walked off the being called to a meeting. My issue is that we have many issues, like eleven o'clock. Right, we've been in the studio for five hours.
Speaker 1: It's ten eleven.
Speaker 2: I got three kids at home on school holidays. We will be here till took something.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: You can off and tell me again about your kids on being on school holidays. It's only Tuesday of week one. And how many times has he mentioned that his kids are on school holidays?
Speaker 2: Lauren, I'd like to apologize.
Speaker 1: Tell us again.
Speaker 2: I just apologize.
Speaker 3: God, we're going on holidays by week two. I don't want to be around you webcho holiday.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a lot around.
Speaker 2: I've apologized.
Speaker 1: Do you ever know what you're apologizing for?
Speaker 2: Yes, me in general.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying that we have been in here. I said it was eleven, you said it was ten forty. It's ten forty five now, so we've been in here for nearly five hours this morning. It's been a lot of talking because we are taking leave. We get a break, and there is so much preparation that you have to do when you're going away. I just feel like we have.
Speaker 4: Been dogging so much more to do. We've got to do some social prep because I'm leaving today, so we've got discussion.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to do today, isn't there. And then Brody just walked in and said, we've got a meeting. And I said, if I do a meeting, I'm not coming back in the studio once I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. When you leave this room, we're not going.
Speaker 1: Back weaving once we leave, We're really leaving.
Speaker 2: I just got a text in the my wife.
Speaker 1: Was it about the kids?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: Do you guys know Jesus kids know who's on school holidays?
Speaker 2: My kid? You should bring them in?
Speaker 1: How many kids been? Two days? Guys? Not even it's only ten forty five one day?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: What did it say? I'm not going for lobster there anyway. I don't care what your wife's god to make.
Speaker 2: It said, babe, I'm not sure if you're aware, but the kids are on holidays.
Speaker 1: What are we going to do today?
Speaker 2: They're out of the house till one o'clock. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He'll be staying.
Speaker 2: So now I'm very like, where are they? I don't know? Maybe seeing her other man?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, jokes, what do you mean her other man?
Speaker 2: No, I'm joking. You wouldn't leave this, would you?
Speaker 5: Yepation often there was no okay.
Speaker 2: I said, I gave you a really nice compliment this morning.
Speaker 3: You said, oh yeah, it gave me theck.
Speaker 1: You're seting too close to me when you said it? Did you? Did you? Gen Z was there? Did you see that he was standing? Gen Z was standing quite close to me, and it was just staring into your soul. It was made me feel uncomfortable. What did you say it was?
Speaker 2: I said, I've forgotten now, He.
Speaker 3: Said, Laren, but it's the way you say with this intensity, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. I appreciate having you in my life. He said, you much better since I very nice. But you came across, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: Call you walk around, but you fly undone all morning, so I don't think you're.
Speaker 3: I I remember that. She remembered the conversation now pre Fanny flat. That's so wrong, he said, Lauren, I really appreciate you, and my life has got no, not a lot better. You said, You've been a great imposition addition to my life, and I said thank you. I know, I said, my life really went downhill when I met you, because before I met you, I was living on a beach in Byron Bay and I didn't wear shoes for two years, and I was fit, and I was.
Speaker 1: Tan, tanned, and I was happy as a clam with not a care in the world.
Speaker 4: I was also fit before I met you.
Speaker 1: Same before I moved here.
Speaker 2: Well, lucky, you're all fat and unhappy now, No, I like you have you put on since I feel like I have to Why to be fair, it's not on me.
Speaker 4: I played sport most wigands and I broke my toe, so I don't. I don't know if that's standing unbroken it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, the Boody council stitch you up, didn't they They did?
Speaker 4: It's okay, they did.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys targeting me? May stalks here may stock. I just had the funniest thing.
Speaker 5: I was sitting out by my desk just doing my work, mining owned business and all I heard is well, at least you're a well fat and unhappy.
Speaker 3: And Jason the common denominator, we're all fit and healthy and happy. Before HI meant, don't get too close MACI, because you are fit and I don't know if you're healthy, but you look great.
Speaker 5: No, I said to you today, you look really happy and with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, because the terrible tuesdays it will and truly.
Speaker 2: Here because I get a treat We need some fucking treaties.
Speaker 3: We went to get a coffee before he said, she we share a muffin and I said, no, we're not doing that. I'm not doing that, but you have one anything He said, no, let's not do it.
Speaker 1: Forught him go get one after this is done.
Speaker 4: Have you been down to the South Melbourne Bakery just down the street.
Speaker 1: From this is the one we were talking about.
Speaker 3: We talked about it the other day because I felt maybe they opened early. I thought maybe I'll get the five thirty coffees there and we called them every day.
Speaker 4: For it since they opened at five on the door.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Aaron Riches in the other studio looking like he's doing karaoke singing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was. He was jigging from side to side, so I thought he's on a seat.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that studio does to people.
Speaker 2: He's just.
Speaker 3: Funsh I don't know if that game there on the podcast there, but he just said Jesus him twice doing funny things in the studio anyway.
Speaker 4: Bakery, it's about five hundred meters that way.
Speaker 3: Is that where you got your chocola? Nando centers a text on the group chat before what.
Speaker 1: Did it say?
Speaker 4: It said the way I said chocola gave me the.
Speaker 1: You should have just gone with chocolate.
Speaker 2: I should have.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I didn't. I got flustered by the girl at the counter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she gorge.
Speaker 2: No, but she.
Speaker 3: Was not wearing a faster than the speed of light.
Speaker 4: She's snoring a bra.
Speaker 1: She's living free.
Speaker 5: There's a bakery near us that only opens a certain amount of days during the week.
Speaker 1: This is weird. If you're a bakery, you're so and day wake John.
Speaker 2: They think they're too cool for school.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that and the other day and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'll grab one of those. Ifakasha thinks, she's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Kasha, not the Turkish.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I went for Casha. It's for cash you yeast expert. That's just.
Speaker 1: No one wants to be called a yeast expert.
Speaker 2: It's it's like just because you specially.
Speaker 1: Wait, how did you say it, Casha? And how did she say?
Speaker 3: Why didn't you she didn't have a for kosher? But whatever it was, you say for cashier?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she did in the posh voice like Casha.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I go, I don't even know how and would say.
Speaker 5: Something like that. I just point, give me one of those. It's a nice crisp white ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crinkled because I didn't have time to steam it. No, do steam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a steamer. I like steam.
Speaker 2: I've just never seen the steamer work.
Speaker 1: I love a steamer. Have a good steam.
Speaker 2: So you don't iron. You just hang it and steam, yeah so much? Does it really work? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just get the hair straight now, that also work.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I've got one of those irons where it's got the big base that keeps the.
Speaker 1: Walls steam oven steam iron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I just don't like that. We've got to get it out to use it. Like I want to want an iron.
Speaker 1: You need a big launch.
Speaker 3: Your new house would have a big enough laundry to have that set up all the time. We got to clear it out because if you can have our house, we're in a terrace. The laundry is a decent size actually for a terrace, but not big enough to have a steam irone out at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I like it out all times, ready to get steacked.
Speaker 3: That's why you baby cows so we can do things like that. I want one of those dry cleaning closets.
Speaker 2: Are they good?
Speaker 1: Apparently we can only put like four things in at a.
Speaker 2: Time, So what you just hang them?
Speaker 3: You put I mean it sanitizes and cleanand but you can't you think it can't be dirty. It's like, for like, how much a jacket like a coach or a jacket or I.
Speaker 5: Put four shirts like this in the dry cleaners yesterday and a jumper fifty six dollars?
Speaker 1: Was it ten dollars a shirt something like that? It's cheap.
Speaker 2: That's fucking expensive.
Speaker 1: No, it sixty dollars to clean the shirt. I put in three jackets, it cost you like two hundred and fifty. Yeah, man, are you three jackets and a trench coat?
Speaker 2: One time? And the bill was like two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: I was like, blind me, you might as well just keep that blind me.
Speaker 3: We just found an amazing ironing lady because I hate ironing, and she does it. She picks it up and she drops it back to the house. She does the big like king sheets and everything.
Speaker 2: You make it your sheets, yeah.
Speaker 3: What doner covers and the sheets the Douner cover, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Looks like a hotel in mine. And she takes huge baskets of washing.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I mean, can I can I pinch it?
Speaker 3: I'll see if she's got capacity for morecity. It's very competitive to find people like.
Speaker 2: You don't want to share her, do you? Well?
Speaker 3: If she's full, but you can't share with anyone, I'm not going to because you know what's happening around and I want to talk about this at the show. On the show, people are out scouting people like my friends and nanny And she said people coming up to her in the park watching her interact with the kids that she nannies and mums are coming up to her in the park going do you want extra work? And then she says no, I'm fully booked, and they say, I'll give you an extra twenty dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: They're fully poaching baby.
Speaker 2: From another family. At the moment, I said to.
Speaker 1: Lou, you doing it with cleaners as well.
Speaker 2: They said everything. So she turns on the other family.
Speaker 3: People said cleaners, and they go up to them when they're coming out of people's houses and putting their things in the car, and they go, we lift crossroad, will pay you more to come to eat.
Speaker 1: Everyone's doing it.
Speaker 3: It's like a black market for cleaners and and I don't know, babysitters.
Speaker 1: And things in the in this very competitive Yes, did you find that lady on air tasker? Have you ever heard of a task? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Found?
Speaker 1: I don't know how she picks up drops off.
Speaker 3: It was like one hundred and twenty bucks from big basket of washing, like one hundred and twenty like a week's worth of all our washing sheets.
Speaker 2: Here's my concern, right, because I said to during.
Speaker 1: The holidays, she just fa it doesn't really quickly.
Speaker 2: Let's use a laundry service, right.
Speaker 1: I love a washing fold washing.
Speaker 2: No, but here's my drama.
Speaker 1: Wash and fold in the dryer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't, don't do.
Speaker 1: Your stuff, but do all the kids ship that the kids?
Speaker 2: But the kids, Shi gets trunk.
Speaker 1: Most kid stuff can go in the dryer. Yeah, yeah you did.
Speaker 3: You did this like sports geared towels, sheets, I do all my gym stuff because jes ye wash and dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that chicken on the dry. But I've got like shirts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you do that separately. And then you've only got to do that. It's sheets, towels, all that stuff washed, dri and fold. Oh my god, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Everyone does it in America and it's like buy weight.
Speaker 2: But can you do.
Speaker 5: It where they hang it? So it takes a couple of days to come.
Speaker 2: Back to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'd have to find a different laundry service. Can I get when we travel?
Speaker 3: So when we're we're away for two and a half weeks and in Greece we took basically our whole suit.
Speaker 2: It's the best, YEP.
Speaker 3: And they said they won't dry it because we still had a week left on the holiday. They said we won't dry it. But what we can do is we can wash and dry the stuff you want washing and drive separate this stuff you just want wash And they gave it back to us that they had it when we got there.
Speaker 1: It was in a bag it was wet, and then we went back to hotel and hung it.
Speaker 5: A lot ILike when you're in like Thailand or Ballein. You get the washing done just before you come back and they give it ten bags and you put in your seat case.
Speaker 2: Looks almost like you're a smuggler.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did that, and I thought I was a legend.
Speaker 3: Washing.
Speaker 2: You come home it still done.
Speaker 1: Everything was shrunk.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I've got a meeting, that's why.
Speaker 3: And he said three times, we've got a meeting, so don't pick on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what this is a Listen to the people that are getting up passed about the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's him.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just we've got a lot on it.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 3: Come, don't try and be a hero. We've got well, you just make yourself. You beat your own chest. We got a lot on He's just trying to run it so that you're not blowing up at midday when you're.
Speaker 2: Still gang up with me.
Speaker 1: I'm never on your side.
Speaker 3: I'm sticking up for our team, because when you're still here at eleven thirty, you'll be like, it's eleven thirty.
Speaker 5: I want to get head of Okay, all right, we must go all right, I have a great day everyone.
Speaker 1: I think we should keep going a bit longer on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh agreed, line