Speaker 1: Five double a football match day highlights directly in front and he's gonna snap it. He's gonna run out to his right and he has kicked the first for the Bombers. Curtain picks it up, gets it the miller of fifty five from goal. He kicked in the direction of the goals and he's kicked Adelaides first. He's ran out to his left, tugged it back across goal the umpire move. But Ben Keyes likes it because he's kicking his first of the day, puts it through the middle. He's on the scoreboard as well. And our Jostra Shelley. We had a big day out last week and if be looking to repeat it, Darcy Foggy, he's kicked the cover off that on his debut at the MCG. He's thirty out directly in Frontna that's Techo Varda.
Speaker 2: World on Thomas Edwards.
Speaker 1: Droper's now twelve meters out directly in front and he's gonna run around and snap it. The entire crowd seems to sigh when he doesn't, but then they cheer because he kicks he second and now.
Speaker 2: Shot for Neil Pullen.
Speaker 3: He's kicked the fifth for the Crows in this term and just in the nick of time.
Speaker 2: So he's tucked up against the boundary line.
Speaker 1: Not the right spot for a right but there's no wrong spot for Darcy Foggerty.
Speaker 2: He's kicked his second. That's beautiful and I'm sure Ben Keyes is going to plan and roll around and that's exactly what he does. Ben Keyes has got a second.
Speaker 3: Philthorpe directly in front, has split the sticks beautifully and he's now got his first of the day. Merritt's going to pounce and kick from the goal square, an easy goal for the Bombers and now I shot for Nick Martin.
Speaker 2: He's run to the pocket almost.
Speaker 3: His distance and he's kicked the goal and he says, you can't stop me.
Speaker 1: Hasn't kicked a lot of goals in his career, Mitchins just the seven and that is number eight.
Speaker 2: So Isaac grandkid couple last week against the Saints.
Speaker 3: He's good to see him back in the forward line again for the Crows and he puts it through for his first today.
Speaker 1: Well, he kicked two last week Josh Michelle, and he's got two in the first half here at the mcg.
Speaker 3: Borl Though spill the handle and Gresham has kicked two quick ones. Now the bombers, So here's Keys runs out to the left.
Speaker 1: Wants a little bit of extra distance. Oh, he's ended up kicking almost like a top. It was like a knuckleball the way that ultimately went through the middle.
Speaker 3: Draper got hands for a first being Keys can walk in on upen goal for his fourth.
Speaker 2: He is strouble, so distance not gonna be an issue for ticks. He just pokes at it. It sits up and he's kicked it.
Speaker 3: It's a dead eye one that is brilliant, and you can see how much it means to Dan Kurt's first of the year.
Speaker 2: Richelle's gonna have.
Speaker 1: Another go Josh Rochelley that time with a jack side.
Speaker 2: That's his third.
Speaker 3: Gets off the slego handball to the running rank and who's back on the ground. He takes two bounces, he's right up against it fifty from home, kicks.
Speaker 2: It from an impossible eye.
Speaker 3: Goal is recon oxactly incredible.
Speaker 2: Caaco has it.
Speaker 1: He's streaked loose and Taco's kicked an extraordinary goal. Merritt was there, wants the left foots He's kicked it. Siren goes and he comes thirty five out forty five degree angle.
Speaker 2: The umpire is not gonna take that one off him.
Speaker 3: Has a good look at the big sticks. He's kicked a goal kicks. Zack Merron has three on the day. That is instant impact.
Speaker 1: It was Mackay this time with Phil Thorpe who's just left him for dead and handbled to Jake Cligo.
Speaker 2: Oh, take a bow.
Speaker 1: Riley Philthorpe to Alex Neilbourn directly in front, kicks just inside fifty distance is not going to be an issue.
Speaker 2: Resulting on an issue.
Speaker 1: So here he is. Thomas Edwards is a terrific story for the Bombers. He's going to kick his second. Get to to Edwards. He could have another one.
Speaker 3: He's kicked three now Shoal thirty out directly in front. Spears at home, go on number three come out for Darcy Foggy.
Speaker 2: He's kicked his stare.
Speaker 1: Everyone needs to stop writing Sam Dreper with his unconventional start. He's doing a fringe performance in front of him. Ben Keys, but Packo wasn't buying tickets.
Speaker 2: He got a goal.
Speaker 1: He's made good contacts. He's had a good afternoon. Riley Phil Thorpe.
Speaker 3: He's kicked three handball's over the back and now he's got Sealigo thirty out directly in front.
Speaker 1: Banger ends up getting the handball digression down bare and he's kicked his four.
Speaker 3: Paul gets turned over the kicking Rochelle can have a second cracking it.
Speaker 2: He snaps the goal. They can do no wrong.