Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren one.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy for It's a Thursday, but it feels.
Speaker 1: Like it feels like an extra special one. Just the long week. It's an extra long weekend solo festival of the Chocolate Easter.
Speaker 3: E isn't it?
Speaker 2: Four days off?
Speaker 3: You get the Hot Cross button?
Speaker 2: That's right. One of our producers, Whitney has made the Nagi Mahashi recipe.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness for Naggi and Hot Cross.
Speaker 2: Have listened to these Hot Cross buns. They are fluffy as.
Speaker 1: They rock hard?
Speaker 3: Ready the guy?
Speaker 1: Did Whitney really make that?
Speaker 3: She did for us? For us?
Speaker 2: And are they more on the hit the button? Are they more on the firm side?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 1: I haven't tried any yet. You guys, we're going to need an emergency dental appointment when we break our teeth. They toasted and buttered, they'll be fine.
Speaker 3: We're going to need a knife and fork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 2: Are you having one before or after the contest? Are you competing today or okay?
Speaker 3: Lauren has come starting into the studio with a very fancy head. What do you call that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's just a slick rick job, slicked back, slick rick. But you know what, I never wear my hair sleek like this, And this morning I went to bed with wet hair, and I was tired, and I thought I was just going to slick it back in the morning. And as I was driving here, I thought, I give them one minute of me? Was it three seconds? And what did you say?
Speaker 3: I looked like it looks like you're going to Paris for the for the games.
Speaker 2: You're just missing the lube in the hair and the silly little.
Speaker 1: Well I'm off synchronized swimming for the Easter holidays, guys. No, I thought I just.
Speaker 3: Looked really good, really fun. Is it the hair for.
Speaker 1: No? No, I just had wet hair actually this morning. But you wake up and ask the secret to the slick hair my hairdress, and Marie Ever tells me is lube. But I didn't have any, so we might have to do a cold Should we do a cold run downstairs and get.
Speaker 2: Some when you're all out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the team down see, I would.
Speaker 1: Use hair gel. Does it look like I've got gel in my head?
Speaker 3: Don't the old boys have real cream? You ever heard of it's like a it's a it's a real old man type situation. We should get that.
Speaker 2: Where they do the big comb over the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm glad I did something different for once.
Speaker 2: It looks great, looks lovely. That sounds for it looks lovely. Come on Australia in the game.
Speaker 3: Exactly. It's very hard work the water, apparently, little eggs.
Speaker 2: He doesn't mean I've had a crack at swimming with the Australian Olympic team.
Speaker 3: Gross did they cup one in the face?
Speaker 1: How did you wear to spin up?
Speaker 2: I almost drowned. Let me tell you that, bloodie. Hell, it's quite hot.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's even harder, which is so impressive. I imagine it's harder. I've never done it. Have you seen synchronized diving?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, they jump off those will dive off those high boards at exactly same time, do the same little tricks and maneuvers, and they go into the water with no splash.
Speaker 2: I always thought they were competing, and I was like, oh, she's just copying me on the one. Can I get your own routine?
Speaker 1: Synchronized diving?
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up this morning, guy, Sebastian and Sam Fisher are both amazing artists on their own, but they've teamed up with a brand new single. They are going to be joining us after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Christian Petruck is on the show today, Who the D's playing this week'stand they.
Speaker 3: Played Port Adelaide in Adelaide interestingly, Yeah, they've got gather around next week, so they're just having a little holiday in South Australia. They stay there for the week. That makes sense though what they're going to get up to Wineries McLaren.
Speaker 1: Guess who else is going together?
Speaker 2: If anyone's off with a fake injury next week, we'll know what they got up to.
Speaker 1: Guys, we're going together around also next week. That's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon track? Will pick us up from the airport when we are we should do.
Speaker 3: That's just going to get him up the Avis Mini minibarn.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have to park, just keep doing the loop exactly when the guy in high Viz comes up and goes do a load, do another loads?
Speaker 1: So annoying that guy around to go you always have to start at the back of the waiting bay, so that when he says move on. You just creep up one spot and you've got heaves and yeah, yeah, don't go to the front though. That's a rook.
Speaker 3: If you're traveling today, the airport are going to be The airports are going to be just chaotic, and the roads, oh yeah, take care, hit.
Speaker 1: The road early. You're going away for Easter.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Sydney to host the Today Show the next four days.
Speaker 2: Is it? God? Love a sleeping Here? Is that new food court opening? The terminal?
Speaker 3: Quantus is all done?
Speaker 2: What do they got?
Speaker 3: And they've got They've got a fancy Hungry Jacks. What do you mean which is hungry Jacks? It's just h JS. They've done a little rebrand, just HJS. They've got all the coffee shops, They've got a few restaurants.
Speaker 1: It's lovely there Zarafas, Daniel's Donuts.
Speaker 3: No that's in virgin Yeah, that's in Virgins. Very nice, HJ. Is that only for you today?
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to do an airport pub crawl, So you fly into an airport, we have drinks at that airport, and then we get back on a plane to fly to the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we could do that.
Speaker 2: Be a bit of fun. We'd probably hit the no fly list by airport four, but you.
Speaker 1: Know four what would be flagked by the authorities anyway, Like what are these people doing or seriousness?
Speaker 2: They take it easy on the roads heading into the Easter long weekend as well, especially if youre getting away with the family.
Speaker 1: Just school holiday start today today and the kiddies at.
Speaker 2: Home not even they're not even lasting till three o'clock. We've got to pick them up at one o'clock.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because people want to hit the road and get away early on their holiday teachers.
Speaker 2: Teachers want to hit the margaritas and start their holidays. And today's the color run at school. If you ever tried picking kids up after.
Speaker 1: If you wouldn't cope in your new car, you'd have to put them in the back of a ute.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you get garbage bags and put them over.
Speaker 1: The seats, smart them down.
Speaker 2: Well laughs, I was getting the kids to climb into garbage bags to sit on the seats. It wasn't a great look.
Speaker 1: Don't they hose them down before they get in the car.
Speaker 3: To get in the trough They're not cattle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a dogwash on all fours please hold you down. They've got hair dries in them too to keep them all.
Speaker 2: They're not going to ask them to get down.
Speaker 1: Jim's Dogwash should roll in there this afternoon and pose them all down.
Speaker 2: Down on all fours. To me, let's hose it off. God, nerves are an all time high. Wow, what's happened tonight at the Gabba? You win the Grand Final replay and three so far? The Pies lines VI the Pies tonight.
Speaker 3: For the White lines are winless too.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm a little bit yeah, yeah, and I'm a bit concerned, all right, a bit concerns. We're playing at the Gabba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Gabatoir. Yeah, well, Brisbane didn't lose at the Brisbane didn't lose at the Gabba all last season and this season they've already lost once. They ain't gonna lose twice at the Gabbatoir. Tipped on the lines with your handle, your heart.
Speaker 2: I've tipped with my head.
Speaker 3: See you go on the lines.
Speaker 2: I've tipped the Pies. I think we're going to get to you. I think we're gonna get up.
Speaker 1: When I used to do for Melbourne now I always tipped against the Tigers because then if they lost, I was still happy. So bad.
Speaker 2: Isn't it quite shocking that I'm actually doing well in the Herald Sun footy time around?
Speaker 3: You shocking that you were invited to do the Herald tipping.
Speaker 2: You can check out the super Coach Tips supercoach tips dot com dot are you. They're in the Herald's Sun today if you want to go and have a look. I'm actually beating professional athletes.
Speaker 3: You're beating well. Also, you're beating like Mark Robinson, John Rowe.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't know who any of those people are.
Speaker 3: You're great riders from the Herald Sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you thought that football?
Speaker 2: Who did they play for?
Speaker 1: Okay? You know what else is shocking?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yes, the people are mad, but they can't be that mad because they obviously didn't buy tickets here it is. Kylie Minogue' Splendor in the Grass twenty twenty four has been canceled. They've decided no after announcing only two weeks ago the lineup including Kylie Minogue headlining.
Speaker 3: See that's what I was waiting for.
Speaker 2: Come on, just don't do it. It's splendor.
Speaker 1: They are putting their feet up and taking a year off, which is very Strange four was announced.
Speaker 2: So they've announced a festival.
Speaker 1: Only two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: When's it supposed to be the.
Speaker 1: Twenty first of nineteenth or the twenty first of July.
Speaker 2: So what in the first two weeks they've made the call and gone, Look, tickets aren't really selling.
Speaker 1: We know there were many fans excited for this year's line up and for all the great artists planning to join us, but due unexpected events, will be taking the year off.
Speaker 3: What's the unexpected event?
Speaker 1: I think no one bought tickets.
Speaker 2: Maybe not a great look for Carle it was her research. Campwell's Kyle and also interesting choice for Splendor.
Speaker 3: Why they always of old school type?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if Kylie's the spending Splendor crowd. Having said that, a few of my girlfriends, who would never go to Splendor were like, should we buy a ticket?
Speaker 3: Because of who I was meant to play? I think I saw g Flip's name on.
Speaker 1: The I think so Peter Alexander, who's one of my favorites, was I would have gone just to see Keeter.
Speaker 2: Said Peter Alexander. What is the pajama guy playing Splendor? This is the issue, This is why we're not selling tickets.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever go Maggie Beer will.
Speaker 2: Be up there as well, Magie Mahashi, you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to get an older some cooking nits. Did you guys ever go to those camping festivals?
Speaker 3: See camping? You lost me at camping?
Speaker 1: Yeah that you never did falls.
Speaker 2: No, I've done big out for four hours.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I went to Rumber's Rumber. I was Umber at the tetrame Yes.
Speaker 2: Who was there?
Speaker 3: He was playing?
Speaker 2: So Rumber was at the Telstra Dome.
Speaker 1: And the Shaggy player Shaggy Shaggy Head.
Speaker 2: It was like the first music festival in Australia that was pop music. It was Shaggy UK boy band Blue.
Speaker 1: Remember One for the Morning? Can you find I love that?
Speaker 2: You know who else? Nellie Fatato, I'm like a bird.
Speaker 1: I went to that. I also went to Summer Days.
Speaker 3: So you're you're a festival in and out in a day kind of girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'd pop in for a couple of hours and drink a couple of schmiron off double black.
Speaker 3: I've got to blow up an air mattress. It's a no from that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't I do the show here?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: I think that I think I one of my friends one tickets on a radio station. They might have won them from you, Jay. Probably Yeah, I loved summer days.
Speaker 3: They should have got Blue to Splendor.
Speaker 1: So they should. They should literally do a festival for old people bringing back our youth. I would go to that.
Speaker 3: Do we stay in hotels.
Speaker 1: I'd wear natural glow and I put my hair in a kief.
Speaker 2: And then as they performed on stage, they would walk off.
Speaker 1: But I would have to do a Q and A with them, a Q and A in a festival on the stage.
Speaker 2: Get Nelly j Horgans from where were you working?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 2: From the fox here?
Speaker 1: How good to performing in front of the melin crowd house?
Speaker 3: Good god, I'm a slippery to get me out of here? Is airing right now?
Speaker 1: I love it, don't you?
Speaker 3: I sort of been tuning in and out.
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Who's the celebrity?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Mate, you know me. I get rattled by a special board of the restaurant. I can't need bulls testicle or will.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need cold foods.
Speaker 3: I just don't like the sleeping arrangement. All the people sleeping together and it's just a bit weird. You own space.
Speaker 2: No one's going to throw a leg over anything.
Speaker 1: Never know who's the best celebrity on there this year.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone's been quite intrigued early by Frankie Munez from Malcolm in the Middle. It seems like course, he seems very likable and he's sort of like this is the sort of show that gets you thinking about what he's done in the past. And his TV show was big at the time. Massive Did you watch it? Lost?
Speaker 1: Not really? How old was he on it?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, maybe I've only just recently started watching with the kids. However, we have to stop. Oh is it a bit what's three crazy brothers tormenting their parents and just being a nightmare? Was it was education for my year old to go screw with mum and dad like this.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, And mum was a bit cooked. But as it turns out, Frankie, she was.
Speaker 2: Mum wasn't a bit cooked. And Brian Cranston was the dad. Dad's very cooked. Yeah, and I can tell you now it wouldn't get away in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: It does. He made a lot of money, Frankie. As it turns.
Speaker 1: Out, this kid wrote I'm sorry but your acting is just awful.
Speaker 3: I was in the moon and I went it is Peto was not awful being.
Speaker 6: Retired at nineteen with forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: He retired at nineteen.
Speaker 3: With forty in the bank.
Speaker 1: Celebrity, Get me out of here.
Speaker 2: Because obviously gone, it dries up pretty through it homes a few cars at nineteen. You don't flying to Australia.
Speaker 3: Eat sheepswooly if you sorry, sheepsie.
Speaker 2: If you've got forty in the sheep's penis, sheep's willy, oh will wily, you don't want to have a wooly Willie.
Speaker 3: Look at him now, he's sleeping next to Candice Warner.
Speaker 1: And Skyweekly got me thinking.
Speaker 3: About child stars and what's the cash they earned for their respective debut.
Speaker 2: Surely mcaulay cole okay number one?
Speaker 1: What is worth? Now? What did he make?
Speaker 3: What he made out of that flick? Well, the first flick, It's.
Speaker 1: Home alone one and two twenty million.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety it was they made a million bucks?
Speaker 2: Is that all?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's a kid and they wouldn't have known how big that film?
Speaker 3: You want to number two, number two, that's lost. She who was a winner on the Flip Side. Our friend from Home Improvement Jonathan Taylor Thomas sixteen million dollars if you don't mind. He did a lot of series, so it's a series.
Speaker 1: Was in a lot of seasons. I had him on my bedroom all I loved to.
Speaker 2: Yeah got it. Yeah, I used to love Wilson.
Speaker 3: He's very misunderstood character, quirking in covery's face. Mister Barton three million bucks for the oct Yeah, se.
Speaker 1: Hang on, don't forget. She came out and did neighbors here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: She did extra dollars.
Speaker 1: She didn't spend her three largely there's.
Speaker 2: Australia sentily to these people. Are they coming here just for a little cash?
Speaker 1: Because will take any of them.
Speaker 3: But imagine, mister Barton, she's on the O C and then she's at Nana Wadding in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Would be different.
Speaker 1: Courtin what's it called pino is A long way for measure County.
Speaker 3: Daniel Radcliffe twenty million bucks for each of the last two Harry Potter films. Yeah, yeah, so you should get the boys into you know, you know, he got done the best.
Speaker 1: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, remember they were the twins in full House, but they didn't play did they play twins? They swapped one in and one out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of child laws with filming and stuff. Two hours in swapped the.
Speaker 1: Baby and they went on to start a brand called The Row, which is like quiet luxury. It's called but I went into the Row store in our row. It's a brand that they've got and every handbag is like minimum ten thousand dollars. They've got like the ultimate luxury brand. And they are cleaning up.
Speaker 3: So just back when they're with Uncle Jesse. So they never appeared in the same scene together.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no one character.
Speaker 3: Oh what a good job.
Speaker 2: So they're doing We're not going to see them with Grant and you're on Deal or no Deal Australia or anything.
Speaker 1: I didn't one of them marry a billionaire as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing fine, guys. They are doing okay.
Speaker 1: Million net worth, they've got the.
Speaker 2: It's not often I say this, but Lauren, you were right towards the end of last year. I don't know if you'll even remember this. I only mentioned it once or twice, but I was having.
Speaker 1: A you winged about that, Clint, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Two months three and We encouraged him every day.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we often said to him after the show, if if you don't call the doctor or the dentist today, don't bother coming in the morning.
Speaker 3: How many idprobe do you reckon? We went through in that time?
Speaker 2: I was throwing them back like not encouraged, absolutely not, but like I do four at a time. And it didn't even touch the sides.
Speaker 3: But I think you might have lied to us. What do you mean you went you went to the dentist.
Speaker 2: Well, I kept going to the dentist to get check ups, and they kept like they were like, it could be an infection. It's not showing up on the x ray. They sting you with the x ray, don't they They do yet, And they put on that silly little metal bib you have to win, and they wait outside take the photos.
Speaker 1: It's don't tell me that saga is still going on.
Speaker 2: So I end up getting the tooth ripped out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good, removed, like moved?
Speaker 1: Was it they put you under?
Speaker 3: Was it rotten?
Speaker 2: They didn't put me under, And in hindsight, the dentist said they should have because he has never removed a tooth with the roots as big as the ones that were attached to my tooth.
Speaker 1: Was it a wisdom tooth?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It was like it was like four round from the side, like two up from the wisdom teeth.
Speaker 3: So what if you just got a hold in but the.
Speaker 2: Roots, I have to wait for the jaw to like to stop scrolling. I hate, and then they'll and then they'll screw a fake one into my jaw.
Speaker 3: But the roots grew driver.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but the roots went so far up into my sinus that like when I was in pain, my eye was watering the left side of my station.
Speaker 7: Movie.
Speaker 1: He also left it for six months, so it's sort of your own front.
Speaker 2: But he said the roots on the tooth were so big. Have a look at those. Oh that's not your tooth, that's my tooth.
Speaker 3: That looks like something to get at, jetty sir from a shark.
Speaker 2: There are the roots that were up in my sinus.
Speaker 1: Is there one tooth and four roots?
Speaker 2: Because they had to break it into they had to break it into four tooth. They had to break it into four to get it out.
Speaker 3: What's that fatty little substance and.
Speaker 1: A watery mouth?
Speaker 2: This area here is the bottom of the tooth that broke away, and these here are the roots that were up in my Look at the screen.
Speaker 1: I'm going to throw up. That's so repulsive. He's put it on a big screen. It's got it clints right. It looks like you could put it on a leather strap and sell of it. Jetty surf from some sort of water creature's mouth, water creature whales. It's a blue whales.
Speaker 3: But you know, when people get their wisdom teeth taken out, sometimes the roots can get go soper up. It opens up the gap between it and the nasal cap. Yes, so you can't blow your nose amount of otherwise you to blow your brains.
Speaker 1: Out, sneaze out of your teeth. Yeah, seriously, no one's sneezing out of its mouth.
Speaker 3: There's a gap between it and the nasal cavity. That's what I've got.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me that you've got manky teeth.
Speaker 3: Thirteen don't you had rotten tooth?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't rotten, it looked rotten thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Can you make louren gag?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: Sorry? There's the photo, Get it.
Speaker 1: Off, Get it off.
Speaker 9: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I can't look at it.
Speaker 2: Make Lauren gag like thirteen twenty four ten? Is that our number?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: That's you and all your glory.
Speaker 1: No, I wants to hear that. No one wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a medical procedure, Oh, workplace injuries on the job side are always good.
Speaker 3: That'll get her.
Speaker 1: No, I hate this. I don't. I'm not. I don't have a good stomach with injuries and disgusting these.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'll give you a two hundred and fifty dollars Bailey Nelson Voucher shake up the way Ossies byglasses right now you can go and check out their range. Two hundred and fifty dollars Bailey Nelson Voucher, thirteen twenty four ten. Can you make Lauren gag? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Can you make Lauren gag?
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that. But you just showed me something absolutely repulsive that I'm glad no one in their cars had to see.
Speaker 2: It was they tooth removed. The roots have gone up into my sinus.
Speaker 3: When I was a child, actually a baby, I was born with these things called hamatoes, rightmos hamaitoes. My second toes were curled around like that, Lauren, and I'm wearing birkin stocks today. You might be able to see you. I can't move the second toe. That's because it's been filleted and like a pension has been cutting off and the bones taken out.
Speaker 1: So the bones take what they're just little floppy little time.
Speaker 3: I've got a rot in it, so I can't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to see it again.
Speaker 2: My mum broke the tendon.
Speaker 1: Fillted toes out of my face when we were kids.
Speaker 2: Mum broake the tendont in her finger and she just never got it fixed. So she'd walk around. It was like she just flipping the bird.
Speaker 3: She couldn't be the finger direct fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Every time we're in traffic, everyone's like blowing their own at it. She's like, it's attend done.
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't get an ailment fixed.
Speaker 2: No, let's go to Peter. I'm thirteen twenty four ten. Can you make our own gag?
Speaker 10: Morning team doing a bit of work to around the house, a bit of extra money coming up? Some amateure wire with a demo saw a strand of copper wire went through my boots through one side of my achilles and at the other.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it was the copper wy a bit, wasn't it through his achilles and out the other side because the achilles went.
Speaker 3: Once it snaps, it rolls.
Speaker 1: Up the car.
Speaker 2: Okay thirteen twenty fourteen to join us. There it is, there it is, and.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel secure.
Speaker 2: Go to Joshi, I'm thirteen twenty four to ten. Whether it's a workplace injury, little health drama. What do you got for us?
Speaker 6: Here you go, guys, ready, get the bucket?
Speaker 1: Ready? Great?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: So about five years ago I had surgery on my ankle. They broke it and reset it. Not the worst bit. Chuck screws in there, screwed it all together. After the surgery, I ended up with a infection in the world. So went in there to get the stitches checked and they opened up the bandage and it just oozed past, exploded.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a mess, the word. And I ended up with a hole in my foot. Yeah, there was a full hole in my foot and basically it was a year like that. Had to clean it out day. Yeah. And then they told me, they said, if you see bone, come straight back in because we'll have to see the foot, and yeah, because if the infections in the.
Speaker 3: Bone, have you still got the foot?
Speaker 4: I've still got the foot. That home and I was seeing white another I went austraight in the hospital and basically the nurse was poking and prodding at the word with a parody.
Speaker 3: Okay, we should have we should have got got out of the fact he didn't have to amputate. That was a happy ending.
Speaker 2: Hello, Dave, I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen. Can you make Lauren gag?
Speaker 1: This is your idea.
Speaker 8: Highway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi, hew am you we're good makers? Gag Dave.
Speaker 10: Well, my brother was working as assistant manager and they one of these colleagues putting a sheep eye in his milkshake.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what what was that? Sorry?
Speaker 8: A sheep eye.
Speaker 1: With his milkshake and blended it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a bit of protein. That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah for Jim, that's very armored. Celebrity. To get me out.
Speaker 2: It is very celebrity.
Speaker 1: They blend up a bit of sheepside was milk.
Speaker 3: Good break, Travis Kilsyth, Trav, can you make Lauren gag?
Speaker 1: I sure can.
Speaker 7: I have a mate that likes to throw up in the beer bonges and drink them.
Speaker 3: How's the aim?
Speaker 1: Send him away? Send him away?
Speaker 3: That is a small little gap.
Speaker 1: That's a one way boat trip.
Speaker 3: Surely Siberia.
Speaker 2: Surely use some sort of funnel, you know what I mean. But you're not getting it in that tiny little hole.
Speaker 3: That's what you mean? Like a sieve, Yes, sieve.
Speaker 1: Throw No, I'm not even saying it again.
Speaker 2: Can I just say I love the people listening to this show?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: It was really Travis go for a drink.
Speaker 2: We've got a quick group of listeners and I love it.
Speaker 1: Nah. There are many ways people get busted cheating on a partner, and technology has made it's so easy for people to catch people out. I've had a girlfriend who caught their partner with an app on an Apple Watch. He left the Apple Watch on the bench and texts were popping up. The second is this I had a friend. This is even worse, who had the fat The I cloud was logged into the iPad. The kid was watching something on YouTube.
Speaker 3: She pops.
Speaker 1: The other one is the photos load across to the eye cloud album on the family iPad.
Speaker 2: Oh, the cloud's responsible for a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cloudouds I agree yeah, the plugin hard drug.
Speaker 1: One thing that Jason, You'll never get caught doing anything through this. Lady has busted her partner who kept going for runs every morning, and she'd often said why did I come for wrong with you? And he said, no, no, no, I run too fast for you.
Speaker 2: That's his time.
Speaker 1: It's his time. Anyway. She also ran sometimes and they were matched on Strava, which is like the fitness up streak.
Speaker 3: You can see so much.
Speaker 1: Said.
Speaker 3: If you go for a run and you're on Strava and I'm following you on Strava, Jason's run three kilometers and I can give you a.
Speaker 1: Well done you. Yeah, but you can also see what what track that they've taken? Yes, hang on, our producers are screaming on us out there, what's happened? It's actually called kudos on Strava.
Speaker 3: Well sorry I clapped.
Speaker 1: Oh when you clap for someoneos.
Speaker 3: It's a bit floggy, isn't it? It is? Well, even for me.
Speaker 1: You can see their tracks, so.
Speaker 2: Dinner, it's not in it.
Speaker 1: If I was tracking you on Strava, I could see that you've done the tan today in thirty five minutes. Could be impressive for you Anyway, this woman was looking at her husband's Strava and noticed his runs kept stopping at one particular location. Bingo, he had a flingo in that house.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was stopping for refreshment, stopping, stopping for some push ups.
Speaker 1: He was stopping for some push ups.
Speaker 2: How many drava of lose friends track their partners?
Speaker 3: How do they do it?
Speaker 1: Though? I mean I track Clint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got them on like find my find my phone or some find my Friends or sharing your location Share And I'm like, why to you? And they go, no, we don't think they're up to no good, just if they go for beers or anything. They're not twenty five anymore, and I want to know where they are and.
Speaker 1: That they say, yeah, but isn't it when they're twenty five?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Actually, there's times when I'm like pause, not answering his phone. If I could just quickly see where he was and I'm like, oh, here's it the pub, I'd be like, oh, hey, the cool or he might be like in a meeting. I don't know. I don't have it.
Speaker 2: It's a hard note for me.
Speaker 1: I don't have it. I track Clint.
Speaker 3: Sad my life is that we all went to a family wedding once and to get there it was in a weird location, right, So Mum said, I'll follow you all and I'll guide you in anyway. The other kids sort of let her go. From the location services. Mom still follows me. So the only person that follows me is my mum and me and and you as well. So they where I at all times. But that is bigger to keep tabs on me.
Speaker 1: That safety first.
Speaker 2: With Clint, I just attached a little bracelet to him with my phone number on. It's howf he's found they ring me?
Speaker 3: Please return to How would you feel like?
Speaker 1: Blue said to your babe, we're putting on family location services.
Speaker 2: She tried to the other night because we're sitting up and no, I'm not hiding anything.
Speaker 1: I just don't like your wife knowing where you don't hiding.
Speaker 2: Don't don't do this, No, no.
Speaker 1: I'll turn mine on. Paul can see me when.
Speaker 2: Everyone's no, I don't don't do that. I just don't like being trapped.
Speaker 1: But it's not being She's not gonna what do you think she's going to go? I'm going to get in the car and follow him and see where he's going when he goes to Hampton Bowls.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I see you in another draft weed that hell?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what you're worried about getting busted? Drive through every day thirteen twenty five two. I'm fasting. I'm not having loves today.
Speaker 2: Oh there is a thirteen twenty four to ten. The road was being detoured that way. There was construction every day after work, another pothole. Are you tracking your partner or have you tracked your partner? People out there one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: They don't know, their partner doesn't know, or.
Speaker 2: They probably have spoken about it and they're like, we don't care. It's just for safety. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 1: Paul could track me, no problem, but he wouldn't be interested in if I'm not there. He's like, she's out of my hair. Someone else's problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't even charge his phone. He's like, are were going to be disconnected from me? Thirteen twenty four ten? Are you tracking your partner? And why?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting here right? We've asked her on thirteen twenty four ten. Are you tracking your partner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Be interesting to see if it's more girls ringing than go oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Yep, well i'd say it probably.
Speaker 2: Is safe in Preston good morning, morning, so morning. Do you track your partner?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I tracked my partner. Look, it's for very nice reasons. I want to know when he's leaving work, what time he's going to be home, and it just stops me from calling him. But one time we were on holiday, we may have been engagement ring shopping. Ye, the next day he turned his location goes out by himself. Now I still haven't.
Speaker 1: Got a ring. But do you think he's gone and bought a ring? But is that like the second he left? Were you like, we'll just watching track work? How did you know the location services are off?
Speaker 11: Well again, I was just saying he was going to come home soon and just see where.
Speaker 2: He was, Lauren, he'd been out for a whole hour. We better do a welfare check on where we Oh, look, he's turned it off.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was how I shouldn't say how long ago I signed the ring for someone else? Like that dirty dog in that movie on Oh.
Speaker 1: Love actually had I'm still mad about Button Mitchell.
Speaker 2: How long ago was the trip?
Speaker 11: It was over six months ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, ring coming your way? Soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just waiting for the moment.
Speaker 1: He's having a sling.
Speaker 2: Thirteen to twenty fourten to join us on the air.
Speaker 1: We're asking do you track your partner? Jasey's completely against tracking.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not fearful.
Speaker 3: I just go like relative defensive.
Speaker 1: Well it depends. I don't track Paul. But then sometimes I think, oh it, we'll be handy because I wouldn't text him, be like you in that meeting. Have you left the office yet? You're on the my home, I'm track me.
Speaker 3: Have you seen me at any Yeah? We love tracking desirable locations.
Speaker 1: Many times I'm like, that's not your house.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, he buys a lot of cats. It's got to.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, man, in do you track? Do you track your partner?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: There, I don't have a partner. However I track my hire friend group and their husbands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the husband.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people who are in like friend tracking things.
Speaker 2: So you know what, I'm imagining a set up at your place like that TV show Hunted, and you've got all the screens around your seeing ago, look's partner Paul t where Steve?
Speaker 1: This is what you crazy blokes think that women are at home doing and we're not. We actually don't care where you are ninety.
Speaker 2: Percent cooked to me?
Speaker 1: Tell me how much single boy over there who's never been in a relationship quite down. The reason a lot of people do it is for convenience. Is that, Yasmin. But you're on with your friends, like, what are you worried about your friend partners?
Speaker 5: Well, I only joined this friend group a couple of months ago and they said, oh, up on this app three sixty. I thought okay, and then I could see when everyone's at work. I could see when they've gone for a run.
Speaker 3: It's got a little bit like, sorry, Yasmin, how often are you checking the app?
Speaker 2: Be honest?
Speaker 5: Daily?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see I told you I can pick cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this doesn't mean she's sitting at home with many monitors going like she's managing the sims.
Speaker 3: She sounds like a multi Yeah yeah, Yasmin, you got that over a few screens.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, carrying a powerbag.
Speaker 11: That's the phone.
Speaker 5: But I accidentally spoiled a surprise. My friend was coming over to my birthday. But my friends is a little bit into this app. So she said, oh, Emily's coming over when surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh because I saw it on the tracking app.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, if you're doing a surprise party, you probably need to be a bit more.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten to join us on Nova, we're talking about tracking.
Speaker 1: Your partner, Rachelle, Where do you sit on this good morning morning?
Speaker 2: I'm against it one undred percent, yeah, seeing its sister.
Speaker 12: Why to me, it's just an invasion of privacy. If you're with your partner, you've just got to trust them. And if they say they're going out, they're going out. What do you need to see what they're doing for?
Speaker 2: If you need to put a tracking app on your partner, your relationships got drama?
Speaker 3: You cann then ye.
Speaker 1: I don't think a lot of people do it to check on them in terms of are they telling the truth, because most people are smart enough to know if they've got a tracking up and they're going to live again.
Speaker 3: So you think it's safety, well not.
Speaker 1: Just safety, but just it's like convenience. I don't know, I don't I don't do it.
Speaker 12: I think you'll just like they say it, oh, just check in, you know they haven't checked in, Just gonna check on the app. You'll be tempted to just go on it. All the time, and to me, that's where the trust is broken.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if you could go missing faith fat hours all days, all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they'd be people who's like, you're right, though it depends what stage you're in your relationship. That's partners just wouldn't come home and they'd be like, oh let me check it. Okay, cool, he's at one sixth one, He's fine. Yeah, As opposed to being like where are you? What are you doing? It's like, okay, I can go back to sleep now I know where you are.
Speaker 3: Tammy, Oh Tammy from Packing American hurri Can We've got a good one here. What's happened to you? Tammy?
Speaker 9: My husband's an interstate truck driver, but he was also a serial cheater.
Speaker 1: And did you have him on tracking?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: I had him on Life thiry sixty and I put it on his phone under the assumption that it was so our youngest can track where daddy was when he was into state.
Speaker 1: Did he know he had it on his phone? Though?
Speaker 9: And just yes, we end up telling him, but as I said, it was just for uh, you know, let's see where daddy is. You know, Well, give daddy a callege. Daddy's sleeping on the side of the road, you know, interstate.
Speaker 2: Where was daddy Daddy sleeping?
Speaker 9: Daddy was with another person in a forest area. We'll famous southeast their suburbs.
Speaker 1: Well, so dad s Daddy even driving a trucker.
Speaker 9: Did Daddy wasn't driving a truck, but anyway, Daddy was driving something else.
Speaker 1: Oh dammy, that's standing nature.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Imagine seeing that pop up on your phone. You just like you.
Speaker 2: Your heart would drive, your heart would just good. I John on thirteen twenty four ten, you track your partner?
Speaker 10: Yes, welcome back, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's good to be back.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 10: So we have the same car as Lauren. Lauren, maybe your husband will be tracking you. So we've got two tests, my husband and I and I catch him on the daily going three drive through.
Speaker 2: The new cars. The new cars you can track now as well.
Speaker 3: John, does he have a favorite?
Speaker 10: I can't see. Actually, I take screenshots of that. I'm well, are we hungry again?
Speaker 2: Screenshots? Oh god, that sounds like a healthy relationship. He's parked in a side street throwing back a twister and he's didn't it. Oh, there's a photo.
Speaker 1: Oh, you could have a lot of fun with it, though maybe Paul keeps saying, no, Doug, you take the Tesla. Yeah, that's the other car.
Speaker 2: He's probably got a nineteen eighty five dats and parked around the corner.
Speaker 1: He just changes cars when he leaves.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Clint's done away with you. A bombshell announcement just in with Melbourne's Lord Mayor salary salary Sally Cab revealing she won't be on October's council ballot.
Speaker 2: That's big news. The old salary cap, not salary cap yep, salary Cab has that.
Speaker 3: Salary cap.
Speaker 2: The man, how much you've been the Mirror and Melbourne six years? She's done a good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's done some good things. She's been a very steady pair of hands. Who's going to do it?
Speaker 2: She loves a pair of colored glasses on love Celery Cap Huge weekend of Fuddy. I'm back in the days this weekend. And your man joined us on the air this morning. Christopher Trca, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Track, Morning, Track morning guys.
Speaker 2: How we feel? Always sounds alert time this morning, doesn't he.
Speaker 7: I've been up to six thirty, so I'm pretty good.
Speaker 1: Have you been baking hot cross? Buns because I've been following your cooking channel and you made some pretty delicious Easter tree.
Speaker 3: She made some sort of pudding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would not.
Speaker 6: I'm not a baker.
Speaker 7: I'm a terrible baker.
Speaker 1: So no hot cross buns fork.
Speaker 6: I'll cook the hot cross buns like I'll actually buy them from the from the store and then I'll put them into something, but I'll never bake them.
Speaker 1: Heating up hot cross buns does not quant to fight a cooking.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm exactly right track before we talk footy, we were just chatting about tracking your partners, and Lauren's trying to say it's all above board, having like you know, find my iPhone and tracking apps on your phone, you and Belle track each other.
Speaker 3: No, we don't. Would you be open to it?
Speaker 6: Yes, I've got nothing to hide, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Clint's next question is forget bell. He wants to check you are at all time.
Speaker 6: Well, if we share calendars, the sharing calendars and stuff down on to be problem our organization.
Speaker 2: Isn't that romance?
Speaker 3: If we were to track you track, we would find you at the Adelaide Oval this weekend. You've got the power, but you're staying in Adelaide for a good week, because gather Around is the following Thursday. Are you playing the crow? So what are you going to get up to in the city of Churches?
Speaker 6: I know seven days we're air force, so we'd leave tomorrow morning and come back. I'll come back Friday. Yeah, up the game Thursday next week, so well we'll get up to well, it's only a five day break in between both games, so a lot of recovery, a lot of downtime tour. He's the son that well, we can't well to have a glass of wine because of the short break.
Speaker 3: So that's boring, is hey, Jason is coming to the footy, Jess coming to a.
Speaker 1: Road trip to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: We're bringing the show to gather round.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're coming together round.
Speaker 2: So which leads me to my next question. Is there any chance you could pick us up from the airport.
Speaker 6: I don't have a car, I don't have what I can get one. I'm sure Clinn, I'm sure Quinn has a few contacts, a few hooks.
Speaker 1: We can get a van if we win.
Speaker 3: If Melbourne win, we'll bring Jason Lyen into the rooms to come home. Girls allowed, come and slap your bum.
Speaker 2: Can I do roaming Jason?
Speaker 6: Girls allowed?
Speaker 3: Of course we should do that. You should do roaming Jason the room.
Speaker 2: Hello, how did you go? How did you go playing tonight? I'm a trainer?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Christian. If he does roaming Jace, would you just pretend that you'd never seen him before in your life? Like he is not.
Speaker 7: Let me introduce myself, Lauren.
Speaker 1: How the boys feeling about heading up to Adelaide to play for on Saturday night?
Speaker 6: No, I was super excited Adelaide ovals. It's a beautiful ground to play out. I don't know if you guys have been. I think I'm sure Clint has to watch. But it's an incredible it's an incredible ground to play out Port Adelaide, an awesome team and sorry Adelaide, So it's going to be an exciting to exciting seven days obviously a good, good challenge going over there. And yeah, I don't know, going to Allelaide Oval as well, and they do. They do the inexcess never tear us apart some before the game and honestly gives you it gives you goosebumps. It's one of the most incredible. I absolutely love it and I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Hey, track, I want to ask about the elephant in the room, the latest drug scandal. It's hit the headlines yesterday. Do you think it's a bit unfair the day's getting dragged into it. When as the day went on and the news started opening up a little bit more, we find out that this is sort of AFL wide a look.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I can't really comment on it.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 6: I actually don't really know much about it, to be honest, I'm trying to keep tom trying to keep it kind of blind eye to it all and just kind of not a blind That's probably not the right wording, but just now there's so much to talk and external media commenting on our FIB and the AFL and everything. So for me, I just try and focus on what I can control and you know, leave that to the exists. That over my head is so over my head around.
Speaker 3: The licited drugs policy being outdated. It was formed in two thousand and five. There is calls for reform, you know, I for one, reckon it needs reform.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, as players, we've agreed to have that listed drugs policy in and being tested. So yeah, and I get tested all the time.
Speaker 4: We all do.
Speaker 1: So it's it is it's a random right, the drug testing. But do you find the better players get tested more often?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 6: Or it's actually they know No, it is randomized.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure they have their targets and stuff like that. But no, it is interesting if you play a really good game that they do coming they think you've just taken something before. Yeah, I don't know. It's really interesting because they think a good performance is relating to something that you've taken.
Speaker 2: So I always wondered that they check you e a good stage for it when they're standing next to you watching.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about this. It's actually very funny. I was thinking about this someone the other day about that they just they watch you, do you think.
Speaker 2: Because that's what happens.
Speaker 6: It takes longer than usual to me, and they watch every last trip they have to. I think it's really interesting. So if you get so explained that testing so after the game you someone from a start or illicit drugs, I think it's a starter. I don't they come around that thing. You've been randomized drug testing. We need to have a sample of either urine or a blood sample. Yeah, and but Their thing is they have to follow you around everywhere you go, so you can't leave. You can't leave, So if you want to shower, they have to be next to you in the shower, if you're so.
Speaker 7: I heard a.
Speaker 6: Funny story about I don't know, I was Bubble ten years ago. One of the guys just made a joke and you said, I'm sure to take this guy for a ride and see how long he goes around. And he went into the he went.
Speaker 7: Into the sworn to go into the sauna.
Speaker 6: The guy to go in this like just little like that. I would never do that because I honestly just a waste of my own time, so I don't want to get it done. Yeah, so it's truly funny that actually it's always not funny, but that that's their job. They happened to bully around because I mean, if you if you give fake examples and that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that happened in America once someone had like they swapped it out.
Speaker 2: We could you could buy a prosthetic online and fill it with someone else's face.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that. I can understand.
Speaker 2: Prosthetic wizard. You can buy a prosthetic Willy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: Fill it with someone else shopping.
Speaker 6: You just wouldn't want to fall out way to research.
Speaker 1: I can understand getting staged right though, with some random watching you.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll let you go because we know you got training this morning, mate, but good luck this weekend. We will. Don't worry about don'torry about parking at the airport. Just do that little loop around and we'll jump in quick.
Speaker 1: We'll see you together around.
Speaker 2: Thanks, all right, see you mate.
Speaker 1: Thanks bad.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a bit of fun gather around. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you get stage fright in nightclubs and pubs?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You be a stall guys? Do you go to the store? Do you really?
Speaker 2: A movie came out the other days that the movies with the Boys and We came out, and we actually did. Were at Southland and we ushered into the trophy the trough and we're on that metal grate on the grill and everyone's shoulder to shoulders. We've all got now in the movies at the same time airport.
Speaker 3: Actually go on the grill.
Speaker 2: If there's people not no, you stand on the ground. That's not the girl. Excuse me, it's the girls there for dripping.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Please, start. This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gone on the grip?
Speaker 1: I've never gone on the on the grill. Clint Stanaway has been doing something which I think is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Leg Day.
Speaker 1: Not leg Day. No, no, no. So there's nothing I love more than settling into a good Netflix series, finding a good one, and just getting caught up in it as you watch it and you wonder what's going to happen, sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the hook over into the next episodes.
Speaker 2: Later season Below Deck is a cracker, loving it, loving it?
Speaker 3: Are you going to tell everyone I've been watching one day?
Speaker 1: Yes? So we both at the same time were watching one day. Everyone was watching it maybe two or three weeks ago. So it follows the life of Dexter and Emma Morley. They meet in college. I won't I won't ruin the show for you. But we probably got three episodes in and Clint called me and said, John, know what happens? John, know how it ends? And I said, no, don't ruin it for me. And I said to him, how on earth because we're only we're only up to episode three, How on earth do you know?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: How did you get through the series so quickly, and he goes, no, no, no no. I always google the end of a series after one or two episodes to know if I want to waste my time and keep watching it or not.
Speaker 2: You're cooked, man, Surely I'm not the only one.
Speaker 1: Who is not normal.
Speaker 3: What do you mean what you googled Google to see how many episodes they were in the sad and the end? Do you do this for every pretty much? Yeah, because you want to see if it's worth it.
Speaker 2: So you knew about Marissa's cart crap.
Speaker 3: It was shocking tears.
Speaker 2: That's why you didn't break when Bouncer went on Neighbors, You're like old news.
Speaker 1: He did predict that Madge was going to come back as a ghost in Neighbors?
Speaker 3: Did you google for those who have missed what happens in one?
Speaker 1: On weekend? People will want to watch it, you know what, I will, But that's shameful, outbreaking. But you don't.
Speaker 3: But you just got enough if it's worth my time?
Speaker 1: But then you know what happens.
Speaker 3: You're on the edge of your seat exactly. He's waiting for the moment. I'm sorry, the moment.
Speaker 1: You know I'm your number one fan, but that's dumb. Dumb. I don't even like that word, but that is dumb.
Speaker 2: I was so happy it'spell that wrong.
Speaker 3: Then, I you sure you don't want to know what happened? No, well, you know what, But it's a book, so.
Speaker 1: People read it doesn't matter you hadn't watched it.
Speaker 3: I'd read the book.
Speaker 2: I just watching. I like watching movies I've watched.
Speaker 1: That's different, though.
Speaker 2: I don't like watching a new movie. I love watching movies I've already watched.
Speaker 1: So you're just in the same holding pattern from nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: What about saying like Titanic, you know the ending there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a true story.
Speaker 3: That's one day, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? I hate you sometimes.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you don't want to know what happened.
Speaker 1: It is long weekend?
Speaker 2: Watch just gone four past eight. Oh my god. In another life, I've just realized where you would have been working. I can see you at Blockbuster, behind the counter telling.
Speaker 1: People sorry that one's out for the week.
Speaker 2: What's the movie, Bruce will us Night Hard? Yeah you can see it now, can't Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well it is there East a long weekend, jas, but it's also a very special day. Tomorrow, Good Friday has come around yet again, which mollly is the face of the Good Friday Appeal. Beautiful Emily and her mum join us this morning. Good morning Mony, Good morning, Hey Allison. The Royal Children's Hospital can be a pretty harrowing but also a pretty extraordinary place at times. You've spent a lot of time in there with your beautiful little girl, Emily. Can you tell us a bit about Emily's story.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So Emily was diagnosed with a Ganglai glaoma, which is a form of brain tumor in her brain stem. So we have been supported by the Royal Children's Hospital since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: So coming from Geelong you must spend a lot of time sleeping in there as well. It's a pretty extraordinary place, isn't it.
Speaker 8: It's an amazing place in the facilities and the programs that are available at the hospital for families is just amazing. When you're based out of there for a significant period of time.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning to you. Emily. It's lovely to see your face as one of the sort of promotions for the Good Friday Appeal. What was it like seeing sort of the ads and your big smiling photo there.
Speaker 11: It's been fun.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty special day Good Friday, isn't it at the Royal Children's Hospital.
Speaker 2: Emily is a true The Easter Bunny might be getting around the hospital as well this weekend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely excellent, just.
Speaker 2: Checking that's very important.
Speaker 3: Do you have any other visitors? I believe you've got a few clowns and animals. What's been your favorite visitor at the hospital? The dogs? They've had some dogs in there, Jason Lyon, No cats, just the dogs.
Speaker 1: And do you have a favorite doctor or nurse at the hospital.
Speaker 11: I don't like to choose favorites. But if they had to choose the dotor Patrick or.
Speaker 2: Dance, Oh, I don't like to pick favorites.
Speaker 1: Parents.
Speaker 2: Hey, Allison, it is a very important day on the calendar here in Melbourne. It's about raising much needed funds. You've got a front row seat to see where that money goes. What would be your message to people heading into the Good Friday? A pill?
Speaker 8: You know, it doesn't matter big or little, but every donation really helps out for the Royal Children's Hospitals to continue to provide the most amazing life saving treatments for kids like em and we never parents want to be in a position where we have to utilize something, you know, a hospital like the Royal Children. But if you do, they are the best in Australia and every donation helps so that they can continue that work.
Speaker 3: Allison is brave and understatement when it comes to your beautiful little girl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Bravey is an understatement.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 8: She's an amazing I can do anything. Mountains are to be climbed, little chicken. And you know it's gonna it's going to have an amazing journey through life.
Speaker 1: I can see it already, Emily. Yeah, and Allison you're an extraordinary mum as well. So we encourage everyone to give whatever you can for the Good Friday Appeal tomorrow. It is a very very special day. It's Good Friday Appeal dot com dot au if you'd like to make your donation.
Speaker 2: Hey, ladies, thank you so much for joining us this morning. And happy Easter.
Speaker 1: Akay, good luck with the Easter bunny cleanup.
Speaker 2: Clean Hey, huge, huge night tonight. I need my pies to get up.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how are you feeling about the pies?
Speaker 2: Very nervous mine.
Speaker 1: It's a grand final rematch tonight up in Brizzy.
Speaker 2: This is I'm calling it early in the season.
Speaker 1: Still die well, yeah, yeah, you don't want to be fool zip do you go?
Speaker 2: You will die for the Pies tonight.
Speaker 1: But it's a huge weekend of footage Jay's and it's a very special game on Easter Monday. It is Geelong the Hawks, and one of my favorite players, a very good friend of mine, is playing his three hundred and fiftieth game, which is huge. He joins us right now. Tom Horgan's good morning.
Speaker 7: Morning, last morning guys. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Hey Tom, going into your three hundred and fiftieth game, how old do you feel?
Speaker 7: I feel every bit of thirty five. But it's been a bit of a logistical maze first couple of days of the week, so tended to try and get everything out of the way so I can enjoy the back half.
Speaker 2: Of the week.
Speaker 7: But that's probably the beauty of being able to play on Easter Mondays that I think everything will be done this afternoon and then we can sort of sit back and enjoy Easter with the family and then look forward to Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Hawk. I saw the family photo at ANYR Park, You and the girls, they all looked lovely, but it was just like hurting sheep basically out. Jeez, you're a busy man at home as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was Clint, absolutely, it was a bit of a handful trying to get Henry to sit still for more than ten seconds. He's on the move now, so it'll be fun walking and running out through the banner with them on the weekend.
Speaker 1: All three kids are going with you. Oh my gosh, Tom, how are you going to wrangle those three?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think Arabella and Mimi will be able to help me.
Speaker 3: Abyss news for Tom.
Speaker 7: Kids, I feel like he'll still fight his way through it. Yeah, he'll go to see a ball somewhere and he'll be off. And for those that are going to be their live in the flesh, it might be worth just watching Emma and the two girls trying to wrangle Henry off the ground. Once we've warmed up and need to play.
Speaker 2: The game, Tom's going to ask because I've got three wrap bags at home as well, and I know Laws is quite close to you and the family. She's a bad influence on my kids. Do you have the same issue when she visits?
Speaker 7: Not really, No, our kids are very fond of.
Speaker 2: My kids love her. My kids love her. They're just a bit like when she gets together with the kids, it's like there's another child in the house and it just creates more mess and drama.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going to I'm going to say that she's very good. There's one gift that she's given our kids, in particular Primrose. One Halloween, she's given us a purple which is maybe that's probably the worst thing she's done outside of with the kids a little bit of Frozen.
Speaker 1: Well, Tom's kids were quite little.
Speaker 2: Go through to you guys, if you yeah, yeah, you could tell me of the Frozen video to hold us ransom, I'd love that.
Speaker 1: Tom's kids were quite little when they just got out of the hub in Queensland, and they still if you went to Victoria you weren't allow at home. And so they came through bar and Bay when we were living there to stay for a few days. And the kids hadn't been introduced to Halloween yet, and the day where all the candy comes, and the Hawkins kids thought it was better than Christmas, just getting strangers running around giving them candy all day.
Speaker 3: It was very very Tom. Many of those three hundred and fifty games were spent with Lauren Phillips at the Geelong Football Club. Now Geelong and Emma are very very good friends. How much of a distraction was their friendship to you boys as players because they got up to no good?
Speaker 7: I think they did early days.
Speaker 1: We've grown up.
Speaker 7: They certainly got up to some fun, but I think I think you know. I mean that aside. It's when I think about you, Emma and Lauren's relationship and our subsequent it's sort of a nice reminder that football has been so good to me professionally, but it's also allowed me to meet some unbelievable people, and Lauren is certainly one of those, along with many other people. So it's just so good to sit back and reflect and think about those people that have helped you on the journey. And although they play a smaller part your friends, and in particular Lauren and Paul, they've had a wonderful Friendship's looking at sort of bordering on eighteen years, so it's been half my life as a thirty six year olds.
Speaker 2: Six Jesus way to make Clinton I feel six.
Speaker 1: In the world of football, Tom, you must feel ancient compared.
Speaker 7: To some I do. I forget that some of the kids that have been drafted I shouldn't probably call them kids. That's it's a bit unfair, but that the younger players I think this year that the draft crop were born in two thousand and five or six. That makes me feel old.
Speaker 1: They're eighteen, you're double their age.
Speaker 2: You know what they should call you geriatrics in the football world. You know when ladies over thirty her babies.
Speaker 1: Jerry Aptrick football player, Hey, Tommy, congrats. We're all as friends and general supporters are all so proud of you. Three hundred and fifty games is huge and we can't wait to be there supporting you on Monday in the stands. I'll make sure Emma makes it down to the rooms in one piece.
Speaker 2: Enjoy every minute, mate, Thanks so much, guys, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good Jacey Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred Jason Lauren Boom on socials