Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Well Tuesday, good morning, another beautiful day.
Speaker 4: Hang here in Melbourne, morn. She was hot, was gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Oh it was a bit warm for me.
Speaker 2: What I'll go away, honestly.
Speaker 3: No, it was lovely. It was lovely, but it was just it was We've been waiting all year.
Speaker 4: It was the little humid to get to this point, and now you want it to be cool.
Speaker 2: Let's points you'll annoy.
Speaker 5: I took I took one of the boys to the pub for lunch. He was off sick for the day.
Speaker 2: No, if you're off sick you stay home.
Speaker 5: He came good for lunch and we just want to get a steak. But they didn't have the air con pumping, so it was like eating in a sauna.
Speaker 4: Did you ask them to flick it up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did, and they did, but just not.
Speaker 2: Oh it was it was air conditioning with yesterday. Today's going to be twenty six. Another beautiful day, head Melbourne. I will take that.
Speaker 4: It's a little taste, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Some second.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's sticking around a week, But yeah, beautiful yesterday.
Speaker 4: I didn't climb into bed last night in my my longer pajamas.
Speaker 2: You have the top one or just the bottoms.
Speaker 4: I had the top one as well. Hang on, just park your judgment for a second.
Speaker 3: I went not judging.
Speaker 4: They were winter pajamas, and I can't believe in wearing pajamas in bed, but I did, and I schitzed it up. At about one o'clock in the morning. I gave myself a little strip show.
Speaker 2: Yeah I've done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 2: Is it a button up pajama?
Speaker 4: No? No, quant Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you wear the funny hat like an I should?
Speaker 4: I should?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't know anyone wear those night hats. Women wear silk ones now because they help our head. It stops it fuzzing. It like helps if you had to blow awave or you've keeps it nice, it soft, keeps nice.
Speaker 7: The mirror, the mirror I do focused at your beds.
Speaker 4: It's on an angle, that's right. I haven't changed it.
Speaker 3: Seen anybody else in it lately, just the.
Speaker 2: Dog in the Bachelor pub. I love the bat now.
Speaker 4: I was in a bit of a half this morning because I remembered on my way out that the cleaner is coming this morning, and there was ship everywhere. I was like, I need to do a pre clean.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of my mum when I but the clean is coming and Mum and go, No, the cleaner cleans. You have to tidy, okay, pre clean, pre clean, pre clean for the cleaner.
Speaker 5: Actually I did that for the car wash the other week. I'm like parked down the car wash doing a full cleaner and what am I doing?
Speaker 4: Just put it.
Speaker 2: You've got to sort what you want them to throw out, what you want to keep, and then.
Speaker 5: You like just don't open the boot. Don't worry about up. But it sounds like that's my cable tied in there.
Speaker 4: Just don't open. They don't. They shouldn't saw it, they shouldn't touch it like they do. You know what they do. They collect everything and put on put on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if there's like there's like rubbish in the cup holder, they'll take that. It's like a real coffee cup or.
Speaker 4: Something, maybe one coffee cup.
Speaker 5: But otherwise I'm with Clinton normal, it's like, oh he's a charging gable, here's twenty cent.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the charging cable on twenty Central State. But like a wrapper or an empty coffee cup.
Speaker 4: It's incredible of things they find down there. Oh you imagine it, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Found my feelings. I found a necklace that I had lost and I thought was gone for like a year, And somehow it had flicked under the foot mat on the driver's seat, and when they cleaned the car I came back, was sitting on my dash and I'm like, i'n't seen that for a year. I thought it was gone.
Speaker 5: Ski speaking of lost and found right in how my WAF was just at Schoolies Week on the Gold Coast. Yes, and no girlfriends took the boys up there, not realizing it's schoolies week. The boys around on boogie boards. I was going through photos last night. I'm like, where che boogey boards from cheers out the Gold Coast Speech Library.
Speaker 2: I'm like what, Oh, like, you can borrow them.
Speaker 5: So it's like a lost and Found box on the Gold Coast beach. So any boogie boards or anything that's left there during the day, they're just putting this library and people can help themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, there are lots of people that go to the Gold Coast and things like that, and they get there, like my friends do this with their kids. Don't take the buckets and you're there, so they buy them and then they leave them there and other people can use them.
Speaker 4: Beach library. This one belongs to s Corby.
Speaker 3: Get a different boogie.
Speaker 2: Probably there was no boogie board. That was the point.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, Well.
Speaker 2: That's where the boogie board got left behind.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the room of the bank.
Speaker 5: Hey, sumber twelve to twelve to kick things off, we're gonna find show coming up today, your chance to when you wait to the AO in the first twenty minutes, and then we got cash coming up at seven and eight plus Gaga tickets.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a beautiful day. It was beautiful yesterday. Clint come over for dinner last night.
Speaker 4: It was festive. Gee was what what's wrong? No?
Speaker 2: That did sound sarcastic, didn't it me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was no, No, No, that was remarkably realistic of me, since since.
Speaker 5: It's just a different vibe. When I spoke to you on the phone, your stuff. Why what did I You said, I've got to go do the Christmas tree. It's the last thing I feel like.
Speaker 7: No, I did not say that. That's that's you're putting words in my mouth. You're trying to you're trying to draw a divide between us and I.
Speaker 4: Don't like it. Which one of you is lying, well, I certainly not. Why would I like you?
Speaker 3: I've seen pretty shocked how excited he was.
Speaker 4: Do you know what that is? An out and out lie?
Speaker 2: One of you is?
Speaker 4: Did I? I got there in plenty of time. I said, thank you, decorate the tree.
Speaker 3: Because you're trying to get it done and quick.
Speaker 2: He was dying for something to do. He text me in the morning and said, right, I finished work, I've gone home, I've walked the dog, I've had lunch. What do you people do? Now?
Speaker 3: That's what kept getting calls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you called Jason the afternoon, are you ready?
Speaker 5: I had three miss calls yesterday from Clint. And he finally gets on the meat and he goes, look, I know.
Speaker 4: We played we played tag phone tag, and.
Speaker 3: He has, look, I know it's three calls, so there should be something big.
Speaker 4: But talk about this on the radio. I don't know. What did you do?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 4: It was just administration. I needed to do administration.
Speaker 2: What you've already criticized coming to my house for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Words in my mouth. I was seeking advance, ruined Christmas. I'm seeking advice.
Speaker 7: From Jason the very very seldom occasion that I seek advice from him in regards to because I've changed employers, I'm now going to start paying for my phone bill.
Speaker 2: Finally, one more thing about you paying for the phone bill? Like, what is so hard about.
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because you started making up lies and drew the wedge between us.
Speaker 2: Every day you talk about this. The last day I get my phone bill paid.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of hearing about.
Speaker 2: It, Lauren. Ok yeah, go on, So you called him about paying for your phone.
Speaker 4: I've never calling you for advice ever?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: What advice?
Speaker 4: Ever? Again?
Speaker 2: What advice?
Speaker 4: Advice? Lauren?
Speaker 2: What are you calling him for? How's your tax up today?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 3: This isn't about me? Okay, when did you let's go to a song?
Speaker 2: What are you calling him for? Tax advisable? How much of your bill you can claim? Oh yeah, yes, no, go on, we'll get an accountant on the phone. Leans your question? What is your question?
Speaker 4: It's not this isn't playing out life. I ain't playing out.
Speaker 2: Live, Jasel throw under the basically, what did he wants?
Speaker 5: Just because you got to think he worked for two companies? You now he's sort of you know, working for one. He just just got to work out what he can claim and what he can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the hell is he calling you for? I'm not buying this.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, that's what it was. And then I was like, anyway, I have a good night. What are he up to? And he said, I'm off to Christmas or Lawrence.
Speaker 2: On Earth I want to do. I never said that it's the last time you'll be invited.
Speaker 4: The hospitality was lovely. Thank you.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you're rushing it just to get it over with. In hindsight, it seem like you like, let's get that tree out.
Speaker 4: You're being.
Speaker 2: It's one month till Christmas. Why are you being a grinch?
Speaker 3: Clint?
Speaker 4: Why are you?
Speaker 2: And I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm in the Christmas vibe. I'm doing my tree this weekend.
Speaker 2: See this is what you do.
Speaker 4: You manipulate.
Speaker 3: Do you want to come over for Christmas week?
Speaker 2: I hate to be at Christmas at your house?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Christmas and my place is lovely?
Speaker 2: Doubt it.
Speaker 3: No, it's excellent. We've seeding time, so I need everyone out by two.
Speaker 2: Remember gen Z, Remember when Jason invited you over for Christmas and when he texted him saying you were coming. He said, no, thanks, don't come to that.
Speaker 4: It's the whole night. Yeah, exactly, sorry, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I invited you over for Christmas and I got a blind phone call from gen Z at like eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Friend, I come over in the morning.
Speaker 2: You're lying a lot today, Jess. Yeah, it's me. He's actually the Christmas the official Christmas Grench.
Speaker 3: He does date the tables techually. You really do on the show. Hey, we are getting the Christmas vibe though, sound like it? After seven this morning, we'll give you details we're doing. We're doing Santa Fridays.
Speaker 5: We're teaming up with the Big Man in Red because you know, a lot of people a struggling to get into shopping centers.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are booked out. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you actually want to go to this or do you want to get the Santa Fridos over and done with as quickly as possible.
Speaker 4: Let's talk tax.
Speaker 5: Look, check out our socials for all the details of where we're going to be this weekend. You are on the air, which and Lauren Clint's here as well. And guys, almost summer which means almost ao time.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, that's right, it comes oh gosh, we've got to get through Christmas first, exactly one month till Christmas. Today is the twenty fifth of November. A PSA for everyone, start getting organized. Also Black Fridays This Friday, good.
Speaker 4: Time to the christis Oh yes, great time shop.
Speaker 2: Then we get into tennis.
Speaker 4: Well, I drove past Melbourne Park on the way to work. They're setting up morning and they're setting up the Grand Slam.
Speaker 3: Opl So the another weekend the AO umbrellas were out.
Speaker 4: I was like, here we go, preparations underway. Well, remember now they have it's really early in January. They have almost like a qualifier tournament which is played at the Australa and exhibition matches and all that. Especially it's a week earlier. May build the Giant Park area of stages.
Speaker 5: And if you want to score a family pass to the AO to a have a ground pass, cruise around, see some of your favorite plays.
Speaker 4: Call.
Speaker 3: Now we've got Tracy on the line.
Speaker 2: Morning Trace, Tracy, I'm playing for you today. You just got married.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations Saturday, I congrat as newly wed life.
Speaker 10: No different. I've just got a really pretty ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah you will take that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got something out of it and Rene Clint is playing on your behalf this morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, go Clint.
Speaker 7: Thanks Renee. Now I see you're a support worker at the children's hospital.
Speaker 4: So we really need to win for you because you do some great work.
Speaker 11: That was amazing.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's play this work topic tennis, guys, I will.
Speaker 5: Give you a topic. You will go back and forth until someone shuts it.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know what today's topic is.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not good at this sort of game. Let's let's just throw it.
Speaker 2: You did well last time. I'm very tired and I think my memory is no good today.
Speaker 4: So let's this isn't a memory type game. This is more a just throw No, you don't need to remember. We don't need to come up with new topics.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that it's actually fully prepared to play a different No.
Speaker 4: No, you should try and remember. Remember all that's what I thought we had to do.
Speaker 2: Just topic tennis.
Speaker 5: Here we go, topic tennis, Lauren, you're going to kick things off. Today's topic is.
Speaker 2: Takeaway restaurants, Oh my god, like cuisines, like Chinese or specific change. Okay, Hunky Dory McDonald's, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Sushi, Sushi.
Speaker 4: Zambrero, Wolf Mac Bolmouth nandos Old. He's a hut grilled, Big Puppies pizza.
Speaker 3: Hang on, sorry, sorry, Big puppies, where's.
Speaker 5: The where's this Big Puppies pizza?
Speaker 3: Stand by.
Speaker 4: Google? Sorry, Brady, Brady, where's Big Puppies pizza? Nor standing on? All right, Clint, It's over to eu Montezoomers, Taco Bell, Taco Bill.
Speaker 2: Messina, Wendy's Donut King.
Speaker 4: With no one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, clip on, Tracy, you got the ground pass great.
Speaker 2: Doublarren, You're welcome, Traits. I'm not sure, big puff what was that?
Speaker 4: That's puppies? Big you forgot not so many of them?
Speaker 2: Your doughnuts, cupcake queen.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I'm not sure about big puppies, Peach.
Speaker 3: You say big puppies, big puppies.
Speaker 2: Is there more than one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's more pizza. I've seen them puppies or puppiesies.
Speaker 3: They're based in Arizona and will take it.
Speaker 4: Where did he? Where did you pull that from? I just and you've not been ding on.
Speaker 5: There is a challenge that I take on every day that every other parent does this well, preparing food for kids. Oh, it's a catch twenty two because I remember when we were growing up, Mum or dad put the meal out, you ate it, or you went hungry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you woke up the night and you're hungry, it was like, we should have eaten your dinner exactly and the next night you would eat your dinner because you're hungry up.
Speaker 4: For you're wrong. You don't leave the table until yeah, you're finished. Otherwise you go straight straight to your own.
Speaker 3: Can I agree with it?
Speaker 5: However, I, like many other parents, are probably part of the problem at the moment where it's catch twenty two because you sit there and go, guys, this is what's for dinner.
Speaker 3: We don't want it. We don't want it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if I didn't want it, then bad luck.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: The problem is then it gets to nine o'clock and they're hungry and they're melting down.
Speaker 4: She's bad luck. What my parents said good night? I know.
Speaker 3: And in theory that'd be great, but it just doesn't work like that.
Speaker 4: You just you're not You're just soft.
Speaker 2: Is that the problem? Are you saying you're a big marshmallow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's me. I think it's a society. You show at the moment, we're all too soft. We've let him get away with murder, and now we're just you know, doing four different meals at night just to bloody feed the.
Speaker 3: Kids and shut them.
Speaker 2: And you're a fussy eat it too, So I throw you in the meal.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 2: She cooking four different dinner times for four different.
Speaker 4: Give us an example. What are we like cooking multiple meals like sometimes? And I cracked it the other day. But this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Run through a night with Okay, so I got three different kids. I did Mexican for heaters the other night. So before I put in capsicum, one of them doesn't eat that, so I've got to take out some chicken, put that to the side so I can do a wrap without the caps cam. Okay, so there's two of them. Well I actually eat it.
Speaker 2: Now'll be you wouldn't just go, let's not put any capsicum in? Well, no, yeah, you want the capskm or is it you that doesn't like?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I like the caps You want the caps but just like.
Speaker 5: And then one of them won't want it, And then twenty minutes later it's like we've got any nuggets, So we got you know.
Speaker 4: Nuggets Mexican. That's quite a bridge. You do whatever's in the freezer and get them to eat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you take the capsicuan out for one, then what about the next one?
Speaker 4: So then he might have that, and then the third one.
Speaker 5: Maybe I've taken out some chicken without the spice at the start, I'll add some rice to that. Like it's variations, but you're just doing all these different meals.
Speaker 3: It's a nightmare. It is a nightmare, and it's a common problem.
Speaker 2: At the moment, was not that patient with me.
Speaker 3: Well up to eighteen percent.
Speaker 5: There's some research that's coming out many children are picky eaters, and up to eighteen percent eat such a small range of food that it's going to have problems with their development.
Speaker 2: I had a friend at school that on school cab would only eat bread and butter. That was it. Not a kids just any only ate bread and butter. But that was all she would have.
Speaker 3: So I won't need a cheese sandwich, but I need a toasted cheese sandwich.
Speaker 2: Okay, say that again.
Speaker 5: I won't need a cheese sandwich, why I just I don't like the texture of the hard cheese. But I eat like a toasted cheese.
Speaker 4: I can, I can?
Speaker 2: I mean it toasted cheese sandwache is definitely superior, thank you for it, but not always readily available.
Speaker 4: I'm a big apple pie fan, like I love that I could eat a whole pie in one sitting. But give me an apple no, yeah, no, if.
Speaker 2: An apple pie doesn't really taste like apple, apple pie? Apple pie?
Speaker 7: What about apple apple pie? Don't start me on apple and rhubarb or yeah.
Speaker 3: Go to them, especially nanas I might have with a banana paddle pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not actually banana. That's caramel flavor.
Speaker 3: No, I no, you're thinking of the rainbow.
Speaker 2: It still doesn't taste like bananas.
Speaker 5: Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. I want to talk fussy eaters. Maybe it's not kids. Maybe it's like grown adults as well. Like you were trading. It only eats a plain pasta. You won't have any source on.
Speaker 2: The Oh god, that's dry.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, that's what a lot of kids are eating now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes cheese on it, the cheese and butter.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's playing cheese, gotta have butter and cheese playing past Kids are cooked, mate, I'm telling you that can't be cooked thirteen twenty four ten. Do you only eat a few types of food? Does someone in the house, whether it's a kids or it's the grown up.
Speaker 7: My sister who lives in the moment, she made me a beautiful chili con can chili con car but her variation has a stack of kidney beans and black beans.
Speaker 4: And I sat there like.
Speaker 7: A twelve year old picking them out, like picking them out like I was panning for gold.
Speaker 4: It was mounted of these cleip beans.
Speaker 3: Isn't it the worst one? You miss one?
Speaker 2: They are quite like the texture of You're a texture guy.
Speaker 5: You eat and you know what I hate when people go, you can't taste it. If you can't taste it, don't put it in there.
Speaker 2: They're good for you, aren't They keep you regular?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty five, thirteen twenty fourteen. Look at the phone lines light up. We're talking fussy eaters. Is it you or a kid?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 5: What do you eat? You've only got a restricted menu? Still playing the spear in Vegas, We must go. That is the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 2: It's one of my life's great regrets that I haven't seen that show yet.
Speaker 4: Hey, there is still time.
Speaker 2: They're doing news Eve I tried to convince Paul to stay for christ and they're doing Boxing Day, Christmas and news Eve in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I can imagine how that conversation.
Speaker 2: Nice because we've got a birthday in America earlier that we're going to. And I was like, couldn't we stay? But then we have to miss Christmas, Christmas with the family, or Christmas with the Backstreet Boys?
Speaker 4: Backstreet Boys every day the world? Shall we go? Of course we must go? Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: We're talking fussy eaters this morning.
Speaker 5: It's not as easy as back in our day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, that was my parents' motto. They would put the food on the table. If we didn't need it, we'd go hungry.
Speaker 4: I remember everybody.
Speaker 5: Every couple of days, the mashed potato be a different color, and I'd be like a green tinge today and no difference.
Speaker 2: They mashed broccolian.
Speaker 4: We could that from.
Speaker 2: You know what? It was the spaghetti bolonnaise with all the hidden veggies that weren't So.
Speaker 3: That's what we put now, great and we packed that thing.
Speaker 7: Now, Lauren Elizabeth Jason, I declared what we wouldn't eat? Is there anything you seem to be I think.
Speaker 2: When I was little, I was I was fussier than I am. Now I'm not too bad. I don't I don't. I don't like curry powdering things.
Speaker 4: Is that why you've got?
Speaker 2: I hate curry and that was one of my dad's favorite things, and I wouldn't eat them. I'd eat the mashed potato because I was comingshata. I eat the mashed potato, and.
Speaker 3: But like a green tai curry.
Speaker 2: Different of its take away and I ordered it.
Speaker 4: What about Chicken of the sea? Tuna?
Speaker 2: I love? I actually am excited. I have tuna salad for love.
Speaker 3: We had so many tuna.
Speaker 2: Don't love a fish cakes?
Speaker 3: Growing up? We would have oraicon twice a week, And now I can't do it. I'm shut out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, let's go to find Saturday twenty four ten? Or can't you eat a beef?
Speaker 2: And I love it?
Speaker 4: I love it hate I would?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you really are ninety, aren't you up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I also hated Brussels sprouts Christy because back in the day they used to boil.
Speaker 5: I'll look it over, made over here, everything's boiled at his place, even him? All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Is a kid or is it you? We're talking fussy.
Speaker 2: Eaters, Christian, good morning? Is it you or your children?
Speaker 12: Oh no, it's definitely my children right others. So I've got a seven year old and a five year old and both of them are just obsessed with Vegemi sandwiches. That is literally all they will eat. And it has to be on white bread with the crust cutoff, so absolutely no crust on it.
Speaker 2: That's very nineties, isn't it, That's what? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, so much so that you know, like my daughter has to have a special order at childcare, like every day when she goes, so that a teacher there actually makes her might sandwich because she won't eat anything else that's offered to her. And then we also went away to Figi one time as well, and obviously we didn't catch a vegemite, so it was like down to the shops to try and buy a jar of vegemi so that the kids would have something to eat for lunch.
Speaker 2: So both of them will only eat that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least that's easy to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still like not just missing out on my three year old, Christian, will they have that for lunch? And again dinner.
Speaker 12: Oh for dinner, they might have some plain pasta or plain rice, but absolutely no droppings on it or smat souls.
Speaker 7: But you know, just down at the Fiji I g A, are they stocking vegimiyah?
Speaker 12: They do have it, Yeah, they do have it. It's a tourist Yeah at the marina there you paying like something ridiculous for it. But yeah, we're very lucky that they had it there marina.
Speaker 2: Like what would have been if we didn't find the vegemite?
Speaker 3: Oh, you do it, you'd bring the consulate and the government do it and.
Speaker 4: Amazon the ambassador.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little jar with a parachute comes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Then to the pool Sheridan my three year old get.
Speaker 2: To that point, is that because they've only eaten that for so long that that's all they want.
Speaker 5: Well, like on the weekend, my three year id only just started eating vegimite toast on Sunday morning. By Sunday afternoon, that's all he wanted.
Speaker 4: Because once you taste so what, you're appeasing them for a certain amount of time and then it becomes habit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I'm like, hey, let's do a vegimite toasty and he wouldn't eat it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, it is.
Speaker 5: Literally two pieces of toast folded on top of each other.
Speaker 4: Bet you you ate.
Speaker 3: It, come waste.
Speaker 2: Why didn't he eat that?
Speaker 5: Because that's not vegemite toast. I'm like, it's the same thing. It's on top of each other. Ryan in lily Dale, good morning.
Speaker 2: I can feel a frustrating morning by Ryan. You frustrated parents, Oh.
Speaker 13: Very much though, very much so, sitting there slaving over like you know, the soap and all that sort of stuff, just to find out that I'm.
Speaker 4: Not eating that. What is it that you kids not eating? Right?
Speaker 13: So, you know, I'll cook up chow me in. I'll cook up, like you know, the kebabs with mashed potatoes and all that sort of stuff. The only thing that they will eat would be the chicken mashed potato, not the veggies, not the kebabs like you know, because it's god barbecue, sauce whatever on it. Like you know, they won't eat that. We'll go one that ciliac so I have I can't have, Like and really, if you've.
Speaker 2: Got one celiac in the family, do you try and just cook that like gluten free for everyone?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like it's just like, you know what, I'm not going now and just buying a whole new pack of but just for you. I'm going to do it for everyone, all this together so sticky on because I overcooked it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah it is it.
Speaker 2: Look which what a ciliac in my family. It's very easy to overcook the gluten freely eat and fall apart.
Speaker 4: You can ask about the chow mend underwater and it just yeah, makes it so much. Hey, Ryan, what is the chow I mean the one with the cabbage in it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So instead of boring straight in the I get the I get the cold salt, so you get the cold for the packet, and yeah, straight out of the packet, saying done as a shortcut in there, you chuck your chicken stock in there, and you chuck your flavoring from the chicken with the.
Speaker 2: Chicken noodle flavoring.
Speaker 3: You're just joining us Hueye from Hue's Cooking Adventures on the short Cut books.
Speaker 2: This is the packet, Coulstal, I love a packet.
Speaker 3: Cooster thirteen twenty fourteen is our number we had talking.
Speaker 2: I pulled out the packet Coleslala last night.
Speaker 4: Did he did too?
Speaker 9: You ate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. He loved hey toy, Hey, how are you good? Good? You got a fusciator in the in the household.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: My brother turns twenty four tomorrow and his whole diet consists of white foods like rice, pasta, chicken, pixels, nuggets. That's about it.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: His health.
Speaker 14: Surprisingly like he's a gym guy. He's actually quite buff and from looking at him, he wouldn't think.
Speaker 10: That that's what he eats protein ch when he's having.
Speaker 14: Like chicken on rice, it's actually just a cut up chicken tender on top of rice.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's not having like chiast you know what.
Speaker 5: That is the one universal food I would say, I see or kids eat a schnitty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's a giant chicken ugg Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, find be a person who doesn't like a chicken nugget and they are living on the dark side.
Speaker 5: In Welcome morning, Melbourne, or work on a Tuesday, I just gone twelve past seven. We give you a chance to play at seven and eight. And this morning, let's say hello to Shelly.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Shelley, Good morning. Oh you're trying to sell your house. God, that's a busy time, isn't It's horrible. It's stressful opens for inspection of your head.
Speaker 10: So far we've only had two, so I.
Speaker 11: Can't really complain yet.
Speaker 12: But I really just wanted.
Speaker 2: To be over as well. When you've got a tidy the house for an open for inspection with kids.
Speaker 12: It's like a concentration camp as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that got heavy. Real first, all right, let's try and win you some money this morning.
Speaker 4: You want to or all the dice. We're going for five.
Speaker 15: Hundred, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, real simple. You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one. You need to answer within that time, okay.
Speaker 4: Shally, okay, good luck?
Speaker 5: All right, here we go for five hundred. This is I got this that says a lot for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 15: Which sci fi series features a police box called the Tartars.
Speaker 2: Three two one, Oh, Shelly, I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Doctor who who a police and the daralet.
Speaker 2: The boys knew I didn't.
Speaker 12: Good luck again tomorrow, good luck with the house.
Speaker 3: Say yes, good luck?
Speaker 4: Just some fresh flowers that that usually does a trick.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, brute some fresh coffee.
Speaker 2: But what about when that Yeah, when people saw houses and they say, oh, baked banana breads when people walk in the.
Speaker 4: No. You know.
Speaker 3: The worst was we were checking out a house in Brisbane ones and they were playing like, you know, relaxing music what like like Anya and then the track finishing. How there's normally like three seconds before the next track starts, that's when.
Speaker 4: You could hear the freeway so that music smart? Yeah, smart?
Speaker 2: Gv annoyed be bought it and you didn't know smart.
Speaker 5: And we looked at a rental where it was a real weird specific time that you could inspect and it was it was unneath the flight path.
Speaker 3: So the real estate age.
Speaker 2: And the chicks times smart also smart.
Speaker 5: How's that it's dodgy agents man? Yeah, all right, your chance to play again at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the Edge? You're in one shot doc go on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yet. I started watching it last night with Paul and I said to him, you hadal have you seen? And he goes, and I haven't heard about it. So I explained it to him one shot. I liked him and explained it to me yesterday and then he goes, Okay, well you've just ruined it because you've told me everything that happened, and I said, oh, that's what Jason is regurgitating what he said to me. And we said, let's just watch one minute of it before we went to bed on my iPhone last night. We're in bed, and then twenty minutes later, we're still watching it because it's all there's no time to stop.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's going to a commercial break. No, because he's still on the move. No.
Speaker 2: And so then we stopped and we said, I'll watch it properly tomorrow. And then we're like, oh, we should just watch the there'll be there behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Twelve's for twelve minute there now what happens again?
Speaker 2: He walks through New York and all kinds of things happen. And if you watch the twelve minute behind the scenes, it kind of ruins the whole one hour. And I watched the thing first and then watch behind it.
Speaker 4: But it's start and ends in the same place.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's actually pretty cool. There's there's definitely some actors who have been set up to be in it.
Speaker 4: But check it out.
Speaker 3: It's dropped on Netflix.
Speaker 5: How you keeping her out on nov Because as soon as we play Lady Gaga the.
Speaker 4: Dead Dance not yet.
Speaker 3: But when you hear this, give us a ring and you will score tickets to see her live. She's going to be in Melbourne in two weeks time.
Speaker 2: There's there's artists everywhere. Lenny Kravitz is in Melbourne tonight and Doja Cat was in town last night. Cat nowhere, that's dog still still cat like. Remember she went to an awards as a cat award.
Speaker 4: It was Metala and.
Speaker 2: She only exclusively.
Speaker 4: Sorry it's me Perry.
Speaker 2: She only exclusively mewd in her interview. Anyway. Yeah, she was in town last night. Now people lined up, they paid for tickets. It wasn't a concert per se. She was at Miss Collins and Colins a double I've nightclock once in the city. Yeah, I think it saw black and pink, and isn't it. I've been the many years ago, very hazy memories, and I think she was with a DJ. She was supposed to be singing. People thought it was a gig, but she did fifteen minutes. They waited three she was three hours that she kept them all, all the.
Speaker 4: Fans three hours late.
Speaker 2: Apparently, well I don't know if it was three hours later. They said get here at this time and then they were all waited.
Speaker 4: She was a pop up, what was planned?
Speaker 2: People bought tickets for it, and then she did fifteen minutes and said she lost her voice and walked off.
Speaker 3: Apparently, oh, that's a refund job.
Speaker 2: But then some people are saying, oh no, it was only a nightclub appearance. She was only ever doing.
Speaker 3: Fifteen Remember Snoop Dogg while he was here, people.
Speaker 2: Are mad waiting three hours for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: So Snoop it up speak and are you right? What are you doing? It's piring like doja?
Speaker 2: Well no, we're on Snoop Dogg now, so he must bark like a dog.
Speaker 4: Go on, I can't bark.
Speaker 2: There you go, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Do what a wimpy little chill hours coming out of you.
Speaker 5: Snoop Dogg played the sp Remember he was here for the Grand Final and he did a pop up at the ESP and hit.
Speaker 2: The decks and was yeah, see that's fun a pop up when it's unexpected or there might be rumors and they can do one song and it's a hit.
Speaker 3: A lot of spoke machines going on.
Speaker 2: If you're paying for a ticket to see.
Speaker 4: Someone, Yeah, no, no, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: And they only perform for fifteen minutes and then say they're losing their voice and take off and.
Speaker 3: People ripping into the cat online.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because Doja Cuts one of those artists who has like a cult following, and real cult fans are like, how dare you criticize her? She was only they could only afford to pay her for fifteen minutes, ten minutes, and then other people are.
Speaker 4: Blowing it's is Doge here for an actual concert?
Speaker 3: I think just the pop up?
Speaker 4: Surely not just for the miss miss Collins?
Speaker 2: Guys? Is she here for a gig or just for Ms Collins?
Speaker 4: You the cat for Me produces just nodded.
Speaker 2: I don't know, do you?
Speaker 3: Is that one of your moves?
Speaker 4: They're right in the air.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she is here for the kiss Me more on Paint the Town Red?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Her Australian tour kicked off on Perth in Saturday. Per No, she's in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Starting to make sense? What you're single?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, she's doing a tour. So it was a pop up I think piring until tonight tonight? So what she's at Rod Laver and Lenny Kravitz? Is it the one next door? Margaret Court, Margaret Court, No, it would the other one, sen John Kine, John Kane, is it John Kaine.
Speaker 3: We're a real details show, aren't we.
Speaker 2: All I know is I would avoid the area if you're not going to either those concerts today often do that have two concerts right next to each other.
Speaker 3: Well, they did the footy like that sometimes maybe that Cane Arena. No, but like the storm will be playing and so like the pies at the g.
Speaker 2: You know, wow, Richmond rich and you know twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Degrees always heaving, You're going to be heaving tonight.
Speaker 5: Gaga the Dead Dance. Good morning, Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well Goda.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, this is Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga for resents.
Speaker 3: The Ball.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 2: No, well, it's fair to say people have gone Gaga for Gaga. She's here next week and we have your tickets, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We might need new phone. What can we not get one? We cannot answer the phone one. They are going, yeah, we're going to get one. It's funny should say that because my airdresser, Justin is after a ticket. For he and his wife. I'm actually want to award him the prize this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey for your haircut.
Speaker 4: I'm not suggesting that, I'm suggesting you'll give me better haircuts please.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what he can do. We've waited long enough for this little monsters to a Clint Lady Gargath presents the Mayhem Mayhem Ball Live in Australia this December in fault Live Nation dot com dot A. You maybe direct him towards the website.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a good point, cop that justice.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going to have to do on.
Speaker 5: The website, A free little haircut if you maybe looking up.
Speaker 2: No, here we are, right here we go. Let's say hello hello and nover Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Mel. You're going to Gaga.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Worries.
Speaker 2: He's just so welcome. Who do you want to take?
Speaker 12: I'll take my son because I'm taking my daughter the Lenny Crevice tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh you're a real contract.
Speaker 2: Oh oh how good. That's a nice little treat for the end of twelve.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so welcome. You made it through.
Speaker 4: You're a cool mom, cool mom, cool mom.
Speaker 2: Do you know what going to concentrate it with? Your parents are core memory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you you went to something with the dad recently?
Speaker 2: Didn't and I went to Pink.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: That my dad loves Pink and we went together when she played at Marvel and we still talk about it since.
Speaker 3: And Bobby's put like this little trapeze in his house. He flies around and makes those sausage rolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It's a core memory getting to go to a concert with the parents. So mel have a great time with your son, and congrats on finishing year twelve. We've got more tickets.
Speaker 3: All week, that's right. So justin the hairdresser if you're listening and give us a call.
Speaker 4: Just no, no, no.
Speaker 2: We'll play a Gaga song during the show again tomorrow new call hell anytime, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Every single day I hooked up my Lauren disagrees with this, but because Lunar was a marriage counselor and that's always good to do in relationshs.
Speaker 2: Eat thing to do for everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pay off the counselor.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't pay her off.
Speaker 4: Tooked her up with some kinds of tickets that that's absolutely now she sides with.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, if she sides with me, it's not because of the concert tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh no, of course, not that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're allowed to do that. No, no, but that was like, yeah, and I don't think they're allowed.
Speaker 4: Where did you find her? She's putting together our fake of us and then just wade in.
Speaker 2: It's just a woman, he knows who gives Copture tickets to tell his wife that he's right?
Speaker 3: Did you mind putting down that Alan King coming and telling me who's right in this argument? Yes, she's qualified.
Speaker 4: Hey, just go on seventh thirty.
Speaker 3: We're going to check you out of work.
Speaker 4: Glad us didn't use next.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. That's it officially one month from today.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty fifth of November. My tree went up last night. Christmas Eve was a month away, so Cliss came over and some friends had the fam over.
Speaker 4: She went with red and gold baubles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had much debate about color.
Speaker 3: We changed the bable color.
Speaker 2: Well I only had gold. I did a naked tree one you just the lights and we adjusted gold. This year's red and gold. Clint tried to put green ones on and we all.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't mind that Christmas green.
Speaker 2: No, the tree is green that's enough grain.
Speaker 3: From next Monday, we're getting a tree in here. The sea word is been on.
Speaker 2: This show, yes, so get all your Christmas is out.
Speaker 4: Yes Monday.
Speaker 2: We know if you're new to this show, because we all get Christmas fatigue from the first of December. If you say Christmas on this work, we'll call it the Sea word from Monday. But right now we can say Christmas. You say Christmas on this show, we play Mariah Carey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, no one wants that.
Speaker 3: No, I hope.
Speaker 2: No, we love it, but we don't love it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm just say.
Speaker 4: Christmas.
Speaker 2: We get very cross with each other when we do it, and we keep out to how many mistakes we've made. But we are allowed to say Christmas this week because this weekend we are getting into the festive spirit. We decided it's annoying that you can't book your Santa photos because they booked out in November seven. All the big shopping centers are booked out.
Speaker 5: Forty five AM is the one booking lukud Get for our family Sunday.
Speaker 2: So we're doing our community service.
Speaker 5: So whatever I'm like, I'm gonna wear in the photo, I'm gonna wear the pup the night.
Speaker 4: Before the photos as well. Yeah yeah, yeah, oh I thought it was just the kids.
Speaker 2: One with the kids and then one with the fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do both.
Speaker 3: We get in there.
Speaker 2: I mean normally do it when they're babies. Jesus, children are thirteen. Still get in there, dad, thank you, And we are doing our community service and doing our own sound to photos. We spoke to Santo, he's available Saturday, and the three of us Elves and elvettz Elfet. I'm told I am.
Speaker 4: You're an Elfa.
Speaker 5: Here's the go Frankston's Christmas Festival. It is happening this Saturday, four thirty to nine thirty. It's free entry. We are going to be there at free Anta's House from four to thirty house yep, from four thirty to six pm.
Speaker 4: We're going to be there.
Speaker 3: Dressed as Elves.
Speaker 4: We get the big Man in Rodo.
Speaker 3: That's right, come on down.
Speaker 2: Get a five thirty Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 5: We'll be a part of the family. Make sure you're there and then from Monday. The sea word is banned on this show, Blue Sky Sunshine Tops to twenty six. Today you are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well we're doing to thanks to shelready express here at Nova and coming up in just over fifteen minutes, your chance to have a crack for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: With a fist k question.
Speaker 2: Hey do you do you have any of those people in your life, whether Clint, it's you, Mum or your dad or Jase, maybe it's kids or a friend, and if they text you after a certain time, you think it's probably an emergency. Like if my nan calls me in the evening, I'm like, oh gosh, what yes, yeah, nine times out of ten nothing, Ten times out of ten it's actually touch on, nothing's happened. But you panic.
Speaker 3: If I call you at one o'clock in the afternoon, you answer the phone.
Speaker 4: You call me, I'm like, what's happened?
Speaker 2: What's happened? Right? So I was away working on the weekend and I normally put my phone on do not disturb, but I was in Fiji and it was my phone automatically goes on do not to serve after eight thirty most nights, but not on weekends. But I was working, I hadn't turned it on do not disturb, and my phone pinged at midnight and it was my mum, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, she like, on your SOS list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got to do not disturb family only.
Speaker 4: Yeah right right?
Speaker 2: So picked and I was like, oh god, what's happened. Like it's Saturday night, midnight, my mom's texting me, so I thought something terrible's happened. I rolled over. I was like, I better read this. It says, hey, what's the song they play where everyone puts their hands up?
Speaker 4: It agency it hands up.
Speaker 2: I danced for emergency and I said, Mum, it's it's the middle of the night. I'm working. I've got to get up in five hours. She just goes, whoops. Sorry. So then I text her and said have you worked it out? And she goes, oh, I'm at a party in Adelaide. I'm trying to work out what song they play wherever one puts their hands up. Anyway, Mum's on the phone now, because if I have to deal with it, you all have to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Morning, Lizzie.
Speaker 10: Morning.
Speaker 2: You know what the panicked text at midnight.
Speaker 10: I was trying not to look like a fool and not know this song myself.
Speaker 5: He reminds me of you know when you go to the video shop years ago, and you'd rack up a block past and go, what's the.
Speaker 4: Movie with George people? And it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Mom, I've thought about it. Is it? I've got one there, Jason? Is it this one? I think it's Tao Cruz. Listen to this bit and this one where he goes put your hand. No, you don't know, not that.
Speaker 10: I think that could be it. It's one they play at the end of the races in the birdcage.
Speaker 4: Every year, the.
Speaker 10: Dance.
Speaker 4: You don't you heard the song, but you don't know what it is? Is that right?
Speaker 10: I've heard. I've danced to the song as well, and I love it. And once you get asked what's your favorite song at a party, you go think of a dance song? And I was trying to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's the action? Everyone does?
Speaker 10: Everyone pushes at the chorus, which could be hands up in the air, as if you're pushing up to the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you got can you help mom out?
Speaker 4: Is it horses?
Speaker 2: Is it horses.
Speaker 4: The races?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 4: What about this one? Detroit?
Speaker 2: Is it that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: Not that one? All right?
Speaker 2: Melbourne thirteen twenty four to ten. What song does my mom need?
Speaker 4: Okay, just she's.
Speaker 2: Got a dance floor crisis.
Speaker 5: Nice and clean lids, just quickly, final description. It's put your hands up, hands.
Speaker 10: Up in the air, and everyone's pushing as if they're pushing to the ceiling. Not waving, but pushing to the ceiling.
Speaker 5: Right, and you're sober at this point. It's not not right now? I mean, I mean, like when you're listening to the song.
Speaker 10: No, it was halfway through the fortieth birthday, so to know, celebrating.
Speaker 4: Pushing up to the seil.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone, so they play it. Here's the description they played at the end of the races. Everyone put in the bird cage. If you've been lucky enough to be in barbed you put your hands in the air and you pretend you're pushing up the ceiling.
Speaker 4: Is the hands up in the chorus?
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, if you just join us, we're playing a new game. Liz has lost it.
Speaker 2: His name's a dance floor banger. It's my mom on the phone, all right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: If you think you know what song Lauren's mam is talking about, by all means, call us now.
Speaker 2: And help her, because she texts me at midnight in the dance floor.
Speaker 4: You know what it is. No, we don't know.
Speaker 10: Hand on, I still don't know.
Speaker 4: I still don't. I think her crazy.
Speaker 3: I think I've got it. I'm going to hit the music library. We'll come back and take some calls and try and put you out of your misery.
Speaker 4: Next all right, Liz, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry band aids Morning Melbourne, right on eight o'clock. This isn't over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren five K. Question coming up in a second.
Speaker 2: First, So mom needs your help, Melbourne. So my mum sent me your text message at midnight, which I assumed was an emergency when your parents text you in the middle of the night, think something terrible. She had a fall, you know, she didn't have a fall. She said, what is that song they play where everybody puts their hands up. I was like, Mum, it's the middle of the night, and she went on to say they play it at the end of the races. She's on the phone now, Hi, Mum.
Speaker 10: I won't really can I just explain at that time, just at that moment, I had forgotten you were away.
Speaker 2: She'd forgotten I was.
Speaker 3: It's justified there's nothing worse than when you can't like when you.
Speaker 4: Try the dots, Lizzie, if you got like a melody, have you got anything for us?
Speaker 10: No, not that I'm going to think at this time of the morning. But you know, it's like that little.
Speaker 11: Worm in your head.
Speaker 10: All I can see it's always people dancing to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we know you put yeah, sorry, what else? Everyone puts her hands up in the air.
Speaker 10: Yep, that's about it.
Speaker 4: Through the ceiling and.
Speaker 3: Now we know it's not We also know it's not fretty lagram.
Speaker 4: Hold yeah, I think I think it might be. This is one of my favorites. Is it this place your hands?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 2: Mum?
Speaker 10: That's that's a great song and that could have done it, But that's not the one that I.
Speaker 2: Okay, Natasha Neppings trying to help out, Natasha. What song do you think it is?
Speaker 16: Be Faithful by Fatman Skoop, Lizzie, is that your vibe?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not it. All right, mum's not listening to I'd love to see mums not listening to fat Man Sir. Okay, all right, Tina, good morning, Tina.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello? What song do you think it is?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I it's Carolina.
Speaker 10: But that's okay.
Speaker 4: I think it's Denzel.
Speaker 3: I mean, list did say that play at the end of the Racers. I can see this going on, Lizzy?
Speaker 2: Is it that one? Mum?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Moving on?
Speaker 10: Thanks to trying.
Speaker 4: You're like Carolina.
Speaker 2: Plenty of people through Madison, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, this he's lost it.
Speaker 5: We're trying to work out the song that she can't remember the name of Madison. What song do you think it is?
Speaker 9: I think it's yeah, yeah, yeah by Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: I can imagine this at Flemington.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 10: I think that's.
Speaker 4: Quite a controversial choice, to be honest, isn't that one?
Speaker 2: There's two more options? Oh no, she doesn't think it is that one.
Speaker 3: Man, God, do you know where you are?
Speaker 2: Scarlette Brighton? Can you help mom out with her favorite dance floor bagger that she can't remember?
Speaker 17: I definitely it can't hold Us by Maximon?
Speaker 3: Can we go back?
Speaker 4: This is the moment?
Speaker 5: Is this the one that all the moms that just had their booms done are going off to anadelaide?
Speaker 2: No, because I couldn't remember the story she wanted to play it. She couldn't remember that.
Speaker 10: This is definitely this is definitely. Thank you Charlotte.
Speaker 2: It's Charlotte and Brighton, so thank you.
Speaker 10: Thank you Charlotte and Brighton.
Speaker 13: You saved me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Liz, this one's going out to you.
Speaker 2: Let's play it. Pleasure Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Enjoy a little window into your window into your future, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Welcome to My Life, Melbourne, The Life of Madness Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Twice a day, we give you a chance to win five k.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're going to be talking about a story that's something's gone down in Packingham coming up in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's from a movie.
Speaker 4: Is this legit? Yeah, it's not from a western This is.
Speaker 3: A legit story. Okay, and I have it right here in Melbourne, in our southeast.
Speaker 4: Okay, on Pam's where that's in the north? No, southeast? Yeh, of course it is, Pam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're born here, right. We're going to get to that in the second first day. Let's try and offload five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Laura and Bentley, also in the southeast. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you well?
Speaker 4: Are good? Lauri? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 10: It's very excited.
Speaker 2: What would you like to do if you win? Five thousand dollars today on this beautiful Tuesday morning.
Speaker 11: Probably just get through Christmas to be honest.
Speaker 2: And good year to win five k?
Speaker 10: It is and my daughter's birthday, get an extra special birthday.
Speaker 2: When's her birthday in February? Okay, you've got a bit of time. That's good. I always feel for the kids whose birthdays right on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Bradio executive producer, is is the same day as his wife's?
Speaker 3: Like, what are the odds? That is crazy?
Speaker 2: My mum had the same birthday as her dad.
Speaker 3: But the same as your wife.
Speaker 2: That's what month? Did you seek her out for that reason?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is that what you had in common?
Speaker 4: It helped pave the way.
Speaker 2: Got something in common? You always need to find a connection.
Speaker 3: All right, Laura, you want to roll the dice and go for five k this morning?
Speaker 4: Let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, Laura, we have a question lined up. You're gonna hear the question and a countdown. You have to answer before your time is up. If you don't know, have a guess?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: You ready to go? Yeah, all right, let's do it. We are about to roll the Dice for five k thanks to good Start. Ready for a good Start. They're here for children, not for profit. Search your child's place with the local leaders in early learning.
Speaker 3: Search good Start today, Laura for five thousand dollars you pull.
Speaker 15: Cheese is made from the milk of a goat and other animals.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I actually missed there.
Speaker 2: Cheese is made from the goat milk and what other animals?
Speaker 4: Milk?
Speaker 2: Sheep. Actually, goat milk is the smaller part of it. It's forty goat milk and six donkey milk.
Speaker 10: I would never have got that, so that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry goat milk product. I mean I love goats cheese. Goats cheese, Meredith goats cheese, bringing that giant thing back again. They did the giant for Christmas. Swimming We're on again. Yeah, swimming at.
Speaker 4: That stuff is merediths knockout. Oh my god, it's my favorite. What about the of the cheese world? What's now?
Speaker 2: I haven't had cheese, I haven't had donkey milk. I've had camel milk. I had to do the Today Show at a camel milk place. I had to have milk. I milked the camel. I didn't drink it fresh from the teat, but I did have a camel milk latte and some camel milk ice cream and it's very good for people who have allergies cow's milk, but it would not be my preference.
Speaker 3: The camel said it was very good form two hey five k question returns again, this time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Merediths Goats Cheese bucket Bonanza where you can get the giant things is two kilo buckets. It's eight jars. It's on the twenty ninth of November.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, boon good morn of Melbourne. What a day, what a chuer in tops of twenty six blue sky, sunshine Melbourne beautiful. You're looking good even through the tin it looks amazing.
Speaker 2: I know it looks stunning. Speaking of the weather, it's just having a bit of a giggle about, you know, people blowing up about the new bomb a new bomb your are any bomb site?
Speaker 3: The amount of money that's spent on that.
Speaker 2: Well, they've just announced that they went ninety two million dollars over budget designing.
Speaker 4: That it'll happen nine absolute art.
Speaker 2: Million dollars open. How do you blow a budget by ninety two million dollars.
Speaker 7: So the bomb said or reported that it cost them four meal to do it, and then in senate estimates in canber they revealed it was nicey six.
Speaker 3: You know, we're trades. Sometimes things blow out.
Speaker 2: And it does. It's no good. I have an updated mind.
Speaker 4: Silly like the original.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're installing windows because you know, I always had a problem with them actually looking at someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, anyway, be sunny today. Don't go an update, you bumb out.
Speaker 7: Also a curious sight. Forget about the Chicago bulls. Have you heard about the Pacinam bulls. Two loose bulls have been spotted bolting through Paknam the streets and there you have it, cowboys on horseback in pursuit. That's right, they escape their property on Saturday afternoon. They bolted through the streets and two cowboys with THESS suesluit in pursuit.
Speaker 3: It's like we're watching a Western stunt show at the movie.
Speaker 2: Literally in the middle of a suburban street. Look at the people walking up their driveway, like.
Speaker 4: Did they's the Western show?
Speaker 2: What were they?
Speaker 4: Bulls?
Speaker 7: Were they were bought for a rodeo, but they escaped the paddock, and hence the cowboys were dressed up and in pursuit. Now they They were reported to have run dangerously close to homes and vehicles. One car left damage amid the chaos, and vic Pole our great friends at vic Pole tweeted, we wish the owner the best of like explaining this to their insurance company.
Speaker 2: Wow, so crashed into a car. But the car let the bulls go and leave.
Speaker 4: Yes, the ball you can't running free, and.
Speaker 2: You can't have them running free. Pack in them.
Speaker 4: But it's not pair plan, I know.
Speaker 2: But what were the bulls doing? The a rodeo bulls? Yeah, you ride like bucking bulls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know of the machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm quite on the machine.
Speaker 4: Actually, I love that machine.
Speaker 2: I've done it after a few beves one it makes you.
Speaker 4: Better, La, I've been the one what's.
Speaker 2: Called Oh my god, they're saddle ranch y.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: The last time I was at the saddle ranch caught on fire and got evacuated and we were all like, but we haven't had our turn on the ball yet, so we don't want to leave us to get out.
Speaker 3: The place is burning.
Speaker 2: All the firemen came in and we thought entertainment. I was there on a girl's trip. They weren't entertainment, was actually on fire.
Speaker 4: It's so ridiculous. How long? And then you got the police running down the street. There's a lady taking a dog for a walk on the other side of the road.
Speaker 7: Like, what did you see the footage of the young teenager he was out fishing in far North Queens and the crocodile emerged out of the water and beat him on the stomach.
Speaker 3: Just a small bot.
Speaker 2: Hang on, but the fish or the boy?
Speaker 3: No, the boy?
Speaker 4: Sorry animal, Well I want to run with animals attack.
Speaker 2: Well, there was the pig on the loose in America too last night and the police, the police had to catch him. They put on their gloves and they caught this pig and then and they didn't what to do, so they just put it in the backseat of the police car. And there's this giant.
Speaker 4: Pig just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Have you seen well you don't say that, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 7: Have you seen the clip of the It some sort of swordfish that jumps into the boat.
Speaker 4: It smacks the woman in the face.
Speaker 2: No, what.
Speaker 4: Just jumped out of the water and slap, slap.
Speaker 3: It's an incredible vision. Thirteen fourteen when animals attack.
Speaker 2: I had to read the weather on the Today Show when a pelican they wanted me to feed the pelican's little fish and read the weather. And then you know how big their mounts are. They were They were eating me up to my arm and I had cuts all for my elbow all the way down to my fingers because every time I held a fish it just went like look and took my arm with it in its little soft little jaw beak thing. You know, it's filling my little pin teath pit tea they do. Little pelicans have little pinned They.
Speaker 5: Can't my algorithm at the moment of people on safaris and then the lions attack.
Speaker 2: No again, I reckon a lot of those, are AI right?
Speaker 3: Is amazing?
Speaker 2: One the other day this lion ran up to the safari and dropped its little cub in the woman's last Nah. That did not happen when the lion was just like, have a cub.
Speaker 4: A great day. There was one they just the line jumped in with them into the started like, oh that is that's real? That sound effect again, that's not real.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What animal have you been attacked by? What animal gave you a little nibble? Give us a give us a call.
Speaker 2: In return, I have with a woman yesterday who got shingles from being attacked by MagPi.
Speaker 5: That's right, I've got two hundred dollars TGI Friday vouches up for grabs. Give us a call when animals attack. We're talking animals attack. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Let's go to the phones. What animal were you attacked by?
Speaker 4: Well, this is all off the back of those bulls running wild in Paknam Annabelle, good morning. Were you were you attacked or someone else?
Speaker 17: My brother when he was three was attacked by goose and his bad bit him on the bottom at a children's animal farm.
Speaker 2: Oh out, that would make you scared of tucked up?
Speaker 4: Was there blood?
Speaker 3: Was the bad bar?
Speaker 14: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think a goose. I don't think there's that teeth. They would just be a little No, it's.
Speaker 4: The peck, Annabelle, did you did you laugh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: We were little, my brother we were at Warribi mansion and my brother got chased by peacock and it was one of birds eating hot chips. And they wanted the hot chips, and instead of giving him one, he ran and it chased it.
Speaker 4: They look chaotic and it was.
Speaker 2: One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. My brother running for his life of this peacock too.
Speaker 3: And if you're listening, good for you for not throwing the chip.
Speaker 4: Just give in.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 7: One of my one of my best mates is Sparky, and he was up in the kind of a manhole, like you know the manholes on the roof, so he had to get up in the roof and he popped his head up and was like, hello, it was a possum that just went.
Speaker 4: Straight on the face. Oh no, straight on the face, and he had scratches on his face.
Speaker 2: They give you, you know.
Speaker 3: The videos, you see it coming at the moment, I can't get nothing.
Speaker 5: Have you seen? They're not a kidneys, you know the ones with the porcupines. And then it's like they're rocking up on people's doorstep in America and everyone's like, look at you, and then.
Speaker 2: They goes and yeah, it spits out and they can like ja, yes, they shoot out, Yeah, they can shoot them out.
Speaker 4: And then they regrow them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Boys, the spear.
Speaker 3: You can we go a live Google porcupine blowing it.
Speaker 2: I don't think can do that though, I think, I know, I.
Speaker 3: Think they're different. Kidna is just to the little ands ad where it eats the ants.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but the ones in America, Roby, come on, good morning, good morning animals attack. What do you got for us?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we had quite a few. Well, we have quite a few chickens, and we had a rooster named Terrence, and he was quite a quite a terror and he would attack you like with his like he sit down on his arm, claws out, scratch your legs, draw blood.
Speaker 3: Very aggressive.
Speaker 9: So we sent him to the chop shop and ate him for lunch one day.
Speaker 3: Ruby, were you in that round? Ruby, didn't you?
Speaker 4: That is the ultimate revenge.
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, I think he deserves it, you know, Ruby, how was it?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 9: I wasn't aware until after that it was actually him.
Speaker 2: So look, no, she's but your mum and dad send him to another far And then they went down to Chargirl Charlie's and got a chicken and Rodney.
Speaker 3: It's the same one. It's Rodney, Rodney and chips.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't have Rodney and chips. It never happened.
Speaker 3: Your wing or like a legs sort.
Speaker 2: Of always go the wing.
Speaker 3: Surely I'm a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you can't know. You can't do that. That ruins children like that is upsetting. I'm an adult. Can't do that. You can't eat your pets.
Speaker 4: Here's the porcupine.
Speaker 2: Oh that was hard to watch. Ye, just it's back and it's that little bow and arrows.
Speaker 4: I can't ride and it's gold Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Into another animals right, Okay? Do you eat your pets? Don't have names for better behave himself. You can't be doing that. You can't go on my golf shom sick of it. I'm going to put on the barbecue.
Speaker 4: Eat goldfish before.
Speaker 2: No, you haven't, I haven't. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: What some people? Are you hanging out with? Pet peters?
Speaker 4: It's a good song. Can we play it?
Speaker 2: We'll send it out to Rodney first, Natasha frankstin North You didn't eat your pet, did you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 2: Okay you what was it?
Speaker 11: I was living on my dad's chicken farm at the time, and he had a lama and I went out into the panic stupidly, and the lama chased me and spat at me multiple times and it hit me on the shoulder.
Speaker 3: I don't trusts lamas, they say brutal.
Speaker 2: Did you have to get a tetanus after that?
Speaker 11: No, lucky, I'd already had one.
Speaker 4: Lamas and horses as well. Horses give you horses.
Speaker 2: Horses don't buy it.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not kidding. I've never been bit my horse.
Speaker 5: You see the videos of people standing next to like the Royal Garden America and then the horse.
Speaker 3: Not America in.
Speaker 2: London, in London, what are you people doing to these animals?
Speaker 4: Not just affection?
Speaker 2: They don't like it because you're not animal people.
Speaker 3: Zoie in Corefield, You doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To be attacked by the animals?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 3: Animal? Were you attacked by slash eating?
Speaker 17: I was attacked by a ferrot?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: What happened? And where were you?
Speaker 17: I was at a playground and someone was walking their ferrets and everyone was passing it. So I went up and passed it as well, and then it clinged onto.
Speaker 2: My arm and did it hurt?
Speaker 17: Yes, it definitely.
Speaker 2: How did you get it on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: You swing around around really fast and then flying.
Speaker 4: Hey Sally, did you eat it afterwards?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think ferrets edible parents. Hilton has has ferrets and she has a f house. It's like a mini version of her mount.
Speaker 3: Should we throw a song out to Rodney?
Speaker 4: This is a nod to Rodney? Rodney.
Speaker 3: This is for you, Brodney.
Speaker 4: We miss you.
Speaker 3: What do you like on the tools around the house?
Speaker 4: Is that a trick question? No?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I'm not very good at all.
Speaker 5: What about the garden, because I know last time we came to your place it was it was like a great theme.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of concrete.
Speaker 7: There's also artificial turf pre much sorry, and a couple of trips.
Speaker 2: The last time we were there was probably the only time we're there. You need to entertain more. Yes, weekends, should we have a barbecue done?
Speaker 4: We'll be there. Can you bring a gas bottle?
Speaker 2: Are you not got a gas bottle for that barbecue?
Speaker 3: How long did you get the barbecue Christmas?
Speaker 4: About eighteen months ago?
Speaker 3: You've never used brand new webber, brand new webber sitting in the backyard, all built.
Speaker 4: Dad built it for me.
Speaker 2: Is it under a cover?
Speaker 4: It's getting dammaged under under a cover to cover for it. I've never cooked on it.
Speaker 3: You've never connected a gas plot one.
Speaker 2: Oh, we must christen the barbecue twenty six de great, should we come over tonight?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Come on clean?
Speaker 4: What are we having?
Speaker 2: We'll also decorate your lonely house and put a tree up.
Speaker 5: Oh doing that on the weekend, I'll bring more artificial lord. You know what Our next guest, I Reckon can help.
Speaker 4: He's sing it save me.
Speaker 5: No, he's back on the box. He'll inspire you. Jamie Jury, the original host of The Block. Remember his first two seasons and then it moved on to Scotty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they were tiny little house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the blond eye apartment. Yes, he did.
Speaker 5: Seek Backyard Blitz stays. We all grew up watching this man.
Speaker 3: That was changing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I loved her.
Speaker 3: We're not talking to her, and we're talking to Jamie Jury.
Speaker 4: Know what she's doing there? Who cares?
Speaker 3: He's got a brand new show and Jamie Jury joined us next.
Speaker 8: Having hosted legendary shows like Backyard Blitz and The Block. Our next guest is no stranger to building homes on television. However, his latest project is the first time he'll be building homes with a printer.
Speaker 6: We're going to solve the housing crisis.
Speaker 2: We've got to try on different things.
Speaker 4: Please, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Jamie Jay Who Hey, Jamie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Can you sorry, can you see me?
Speaker 6: Guys? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mate, you look great?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I can't see myself. I'm just oh, here we go, there you go, We're back line.
Speaker 3: Dad's worked out face, Tom.
Speaker 2: Well done exactly. I love this because we love doing our interviews when people aren't in studio on FaceTime, and I get an immense amount of joy watching people trying to set it up. We have a production team that do it for us so we can laugh at everyone else.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, don't worry Matt David. It's beent about twenty minutes to almost call his daughter in to help.
Speaker 4: Remember that.
Speaker 5: God, hey, Jamie, tell us about this new show mate.
Speaker 6: This is great, mate, This is very exciting. So this is a show I've always wanted make. It essentially combines everything I've ever done, garden, the environment, building into one.
Speaker 2: It's and it's called Future House.
Speaker 6: So we're basically showcasing we're building three houses in three months for three different families. Right of course, where one of them, So we're a guinea pig in the whole process. And we're building the second ever three D printed concrete house in Australia.
Speaker 4: And it's happening. It's happening right behind me.
Speaker 2: You're actually on site at the moment. But that looks like a lot of hard labor happening. I'm not seeing a lot of three D printing happening.
Speaker 6: Then its well, well, we lay the slab, the ground floor slab. First three D printer arrives this afternoon.
Speaker 4: He sets up his rig and.
Speaker 6: Then it all runs by a computer and the whole thing gets printed in five days.
Speaker 2: How big is the prints?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, run me.
Speaker 3: I don't really get the whole three D printing for me either. So that it actually prints everything. It prints the walls of the house.
Speaker 6: It prints the walls of the house, It prints all the columns, it prints, yeah, pretty much everything that supports the roof.
Speaker 4: This stupid question.
Speaker 5: Sorry, just on the printing thing, right, Like, I've got a little fuel of pack carding, and I know I've got to run down office works to chuck ink and paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it's a little bit more complex than that. But these guys are so high tech. When you go into their studio, it looks like the early days of Apple, like as a bunch of tech guys building houses and it's crazy and it survives to test the time it does. Yeah, I mean there is a house in Sydney that just sold in Woolaware down south and uh, and that's I've walked in.
Speaker 4: I walked in there.
Speaker 6: And just went, Wow, I'm gonna I'm gonna try this.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: They printed does it print like bricks? And then you build the house with printed bricks printing walls. I'm so. I mean, now watch the show. You've got a view us.
Speaker 6: It's kind of it's kind of like watching a giant toothpaste squirt out.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it. And then it squirts it.
Speaker 6: Out like a like a twenty milimeter sausage in a row, all the way over the top of each other. And so as it starts to build in twenty milimeters increments, it slowly prints the wall to the top.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Amazing to watch because you just see the whole building come alive right before your eyes.
Speaker 2: You started at Channel nine twenty six years ago. Did you think twenty six years ago that you'd be doing this interview right now telling us about a three D printed two.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, I mean things have changed, but this is but this is kind of what the show is about because technology in the building game has advanced so much that you know, there's so much tech available to us now you can't help not embrace some of it because listen, I mean, we are at a housing crisis.
Speaker 4: We got to build one point two million homes in.
Speaker 6: The next five years, and we're about three hundred thousand trades short of achieving that target. So this is about this is about kind of experimenting with modern methods of construction. How do we build homes quicker, how do we make them more affordable, and how do we make sure they're sustainable and future proofd for future generations moving forward?
Speaker 7: Does it feel nostalgic, Jamie to be back at the nine network after all these years?
Speaker 6: I got admit, I had a lump in my throat when I signed the contract.
Speaker 7: It was so good a contract when I left a few days ago.
Speaker 6: But it is great to be back, and you know, there is a lot of nostalgia there.
Speaker 4: I mean when I started, well, I was.
Speaker 6: Twenty nine when I first started the show, so that was back in the backyard Blitz.
Speaker 4: The block and it was good. It was It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Is there any danger you could bring back man power for all the women of Australia please?
Speaker 6: I think those days are firmly over.
Speaker 2: They got I don't know the Silver Fox version of manpower. I mean the Golden Bachelers.
Speaker 4: Got the guns out today?
Speaker 3: Still Gymro Still that could that could be a FaceTime filter. We don't know, that's real.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's got the cut off the cutoff workers ship always got the gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did get the guns out for you today. That's about as far as I can go at this point. The rest costs extra conteined.
Speaker 3: The trading came around my place last week did not look like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want a prefab house built by someone with guns like that.
Speaker 5: Jamie, while done on the show, Mate, we cannot wait to watch it. Sounds bloody interesting. Jamie Jury's future house a premiere is tonight eight thirty on nine and nine. Now, hey, good to have you on the.
Speaker 3: Air with this mate, got on you guys, can't say Jamie from the Barbie movie you remember that that is do it a lipa. On Noumber one hundred you are on the air with Jason, Lauren clint here as well, we're doing it.
Speaker 5: Thanks you, mate. To she already express. Lauren Keene spotted Doer and Taylor on a fly.
Speaker 2: I know, I got so excited. I was like, Jason, look at this. There's a photo on Instagram they sitting together. I was like, they must be doing collab. And then it was just it was a post, you know, like I followed Do a Leeper, but this was like Do a Leaper official or something, the official fan page, and that aied it and I fully annoyed the bait.
Speaker 5: Don't know what to believe online anymore. Half the stuff on my algorithm is all fake.
Speaker 2: I said to Jace, I, reckon, we're going to start going backwards. We've gone so heavy on being obsessed with social media and buying things that we see people post about. I think now I'm not going I'm.
Speaker 4: Off that was she going to shop out of a catalog?
Speaker 2: No, but I just don't think I'm going to I'm not investing as much time in looking at things and going that's okay.
Speaker 5: You should see the countdown going on at my place at the moment with kids in the social media.
Speaker 2: Bare fifteen days Togo, I are cramming.
Speaker 3: What they can from I might enjoy your YouTube now, guys, that's.
Speaker 4: All right to say.
Speaker 2: She'd be weaning them up.
Speaker 4: Its flame elbow.
Speaker 3: We are cutting a cable in fifteen.
Speaker 2: Days, going cold turkey.
Speaker 5: Hey, that is it, guys, We are out of here. Thank you for being Thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 4: For the show.
Speaker 3: Today. Phone lines went crazy for Lady Gaga tickets. We've got them to go and take a single day until she arrives.
Speaker 2: Yes, all you have to do is listen to our show. When you hear us play Lady Gaga tomorrow morning, give us a call. You could be winning those tickets, but today, get out and enjoy the Sump show.
Speaker 3: I just could be. I can't say too much, but if you're if you're excited about Gaga tickets this week, wait till you're here next week. That's all I can say.
Speaker 4: I don't think I was in that meeting, but I'm excited you were in the meeting. But that's right.
Speaker 2: Good, it's good, It's really good.
Speaker 3: Have a great day of broun Aaron Richards an excell cin tomorrow Bye.
Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Following them on the socials, yeah, I