Speaker 1: What did you say, I just want to be drunk or asleep.
Speaker 2: Well, I can do one of those things for you. Sleep as soon as Dad gets started on his stories.
Speaker 1: Oh no, renovation will kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We're in the midst of a people and you know at the start, well, what we're like that pub that's going through Reno's in the only room that stays open, and the whole pub is the pokey room. But this time it is a podcast room. Around this podcast there is chaos.
Speaker 2: Well, can I also just say they've they've actually cut the electricity of the room. So we mean Jack came in and set it up and we have now we have external cables that just provide like free lance electricity.
Speaker 4: It's from the free lance electricity.
Speaker 2: We're renting it.
Speaker 4: That's a bigger stuff than the Grand Jester.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, run just had to do libraries, right, and you don't have to do libraries often explain liveraries. Oh yeah, so when you hear you know, like hey it's Maddie John's or hey it's Maddie John's son or Nannie John's's wife, and they proceed to talk about, you know, an advertisement of sorts. That's what we call the livearied in the industry, and Trisha has been lucky enough to be blessed. Blessing us with her vocal cords coming up next week in the libraries. Just stay tuned to have a listen to them in next week's episodes because they She just it took ten minutes to record liveraies that should have taken about two minutes because.
Speaker 1: She kept actually.
Speaker 2: Grand gesture and kept saying the Grand Jester, yes.
Speaker 1: Ye really stressed like about I'm on the edge man. You need to look after.
Speaker 3: You, to look after you today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, the only thing I've chosen is my floorboards to.
Speaker 4: Come your nerves. A lucky thing for you is that you married the grand Jester.
Speaker 2: And my favorite thing is you said the only thing you've chosen is the floorboards you and dad have You and Dad have been fighting today, well sort of seen my fighting was funny because the one thing Dad had an input in you went above his head and chose them, and he just that.
Speaker 3: Was Patricia's Actually Tricia's gone. She can see that now. It's just that Tricia's had so many things to do. Yeah, it was a lever sight. So at the bat, Tricia wanted to put white tiles, and I said, Trisha, we put white tiles, They're going to be filthy and all we're going to do is clean them all the time. She agreed, and then we go actually goes and I've decided to put the white tiles in. There was just a pause, which was enough.
Speaker 2: Why can I ask her? What went through your head?
Speaker 3: Would be thinking? Babe?
Speaker 1: I couldn't find another option. I went, it looked beautiful, it would have looked beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well, well there's no.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know. But then I thought about the people I live with and the dog, and then boarders on the grass, and yeah, I don't know what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: Well then yeah, okay, we'll find it. It's fine tolls. There's toills everywhere.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the positive thing, is like, we're not short of options. What I think for your problem is the way your brain works. You have too many options, and then you and then you over and then like that, then you overthink and then all of a sudden, what you thought was a good idea yesterday, You come in the builders halfway through hammering into a wall that you're told into a remove, and you go, actually, I don't want that ball there anymore.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. Too much going on, that's that's not true yet. There is a lot going on, like when.
Speaker 4: You're trying to pronounce King Gizzard and the wizard Lizard.
Speaker 1: And the wizard Lizard. Isn't that the guy on the boat in Budapest?
Speaker 3: In Istanbul, they're a huge band in Turkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's pronounced budapeshe but but.
Speaker 3: This is Istanbul. Different, shitty.
Speaker 4: My favorite actor is Joe Pesty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, he's off to a flying start, Ladies, John's hold the phone blocking out of a barrier. Four.
Speaker 1: Someone get me a drink, anything, even drink metho.
Speaker 4: At this we don't like, we don't know what's in the house. Cube available, you have a little geeze around.
Speaker 2: I tell what I'll do, Okay, what I'm going to do after this, because I'm about to burst into tears like behind my own really, yeah, I hope you do ratings.
Speaker 3: We're going to look to look forward to what I'm going to do do after this. I'm going to go there's a special little ballsh of me. But I'm going to buy a nice red, a really nice pepper. What do you want done?
Speaker 2: I want you said you drink methylated spirits?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, God, have you have you? Have you? No shame?
Speaker 1: What but be bad for my heartburn?
Speaker 3: Where Di recond method would be better for it?
Speaker 1: Take me for a margarita after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll take take me down.
Speaker 1: Luigi and I to my little place.
Speaker 2: Take me down to the margarita city where the.
Speaker 3: Grass is green and no white tiles.
Speaker 2: Heather, what's that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Do just see a flashback of Trent for a second.
Speaker 2: Then, Dad, I want to bring up because you just got back from PMG this week. You've had a big month White House, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, pap New Guinea yep, with the Prime.
Speaker 3: Minister, Prime Minister marape Can.
Speaker 2: I ask what did you do over there? What was the purpose of you actually going out, because you never really explain why you are.
Speaker 3: Well, the Prime Minister invited me as a guest to go over and for what it was just basically like they had a few things on there. The big thing is he they just wanted to show me the progress, the progression of rugby league there and I think also show the city because there is.
Speaker 1: Some improvements going on in the city.
Speaker 3: True from twenty years ago, it's an enormous difference. They've cleaned up enormously, Like a lot of times. When I was there twenty years ago, they picked up an airport in an armored vehicle with military and you drove to a compound. Man, I was walking around the streets there.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, I was, so, how have they cleaned things up?
Speaker 3: Well? No, no, no, there was there was. Well to give you an idea, and people twenty years ago, on most corners there were gangs and they'll called the Rascal Gangs and they basically they made at times Port Moresby that was almost at times regarded as lawless. But in the last twenty years they have cleaned it up remarkably. It is a vastly different city. So the point that I think one of the reasons I wanted to go over there is people talking about going to P and G straight away and go, oh my god, you know, why would you want to live there? How hard would that be, particularly being a woman. But when I went in there, it was it was a big difference. It's made huge strides really, and I think and I went to the two a couple of villages and just meeting the people.
Speaker 1: Up on the mountains that last time.
Speaker 3: I didn't go up to the hooly. Although the Prime Minister is a hoolie, it's from the holy tribe. Yes, And we went around, We went we went to we went around the city, We went to some of the villages there. It is just people. It is a remarkable country.
Speaker 1: Was there a case of mistaken identity when the children were mubbing you at the beach?
Speaker 3: As far as what thinking I.
Speaker 1: Was Tom Cruise? Actually Tom Cruise, Well, short brown hair.
Speaker 3: That's a load blow.
Speaker 2: Well after we were trying to be nice to you. You don't making it easy now you just turned on our fearless Tom.
Speaker 1: Cruise is but symbol to many women.
Speaker 3: Excellent. When but when you go over there, like you know, if if people are involved in rugby league may event sort of overal level. You have to actually brace yourself because you'll get an unbelievable shock. Like literally, and I know it's strange, but when you when I hopped out of the car, as soon as kids see you, there'll be like one hundred kids around you. And it's not there's not threatening at all. They are just so unbelievably excited. It's going to they're asking about you guys, like they asked one one kid asked about true Mate. Guess who's the star there? Leon from the show is and people are asking about Leon. They watch every they watch every game, they watch every show. It's it's the national sport there and people. I've said to people, for mate, you got to understand that you're getting it to religion. Mat It's bigger than religion. It's it's life.
Speaker 2: Was there any point there you didn't feel safe?
Speaker 3: Like, was there any not at all?
Speaker 1: So you didn't stay in a compound, you'd just stay in a normalhel.
Speaker 3: You stay, you stay at a hotel and you go through the security at the hotel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, in Geneta and they checked the carts.
Speaker 3: But but it was people are We always talk about hospitality and how good is but g people are every bit as warm and it was just unbelievable. One of the villages I went to, most of the cricketers and and regul league players come from their village in Port Moore's a lot of them come from there. It's really sporting it. Every single person was wearing jerseys and the people are just they are just so nice. When we went down to Ella Beach, they said, go down to Eller Beach. Are the main beach.
Speaker 1: Their beach is nice? Are they like lovely beaches?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, they're nice beaches. And went down particularly around the islands like Connor Watson, you know, like he's he's he's signed there and I was talking to him. He shaved me a picture he went out to an island which is nearby, and it was it is like paradise and it's untouched and diving and everything. There Over the other side of the island there's surfing.
Speaker 2: The sharks there.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course, I don't know if they got but there would be there'd be sharks, but it was it was just an other beach. When you went down there, you go down a dusk and I would liken it too. There was like a thousand or more kids down there just playing touch, tackle, passing, kicking. I'd liken it to just think of a picture of copad Gamahanna Beach. They shot to get a dusk in Brazil of all the kids down there playing soccer. But it was rabby Luke.
Speaker 2: I heard they stole your heart.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's funny story. Charge that no, no, and backstage chat. It's a prom podcast, make it a world.
Speaker 1: I hope you hope you let them keep it.
Speaker 3: I've got there and I'm getting the kids all around. Anyway, someone just flipped the hat off, you know. I mean there's about a hundred people around, so it's no big dood of low. I didn't think of it. So I went down to the beach, was doing a little bit of coaching, but some of the kids and everything. I hop back in the car forty minutes later to go and this kid hand this this young girl reaches singing it, hands me back the hat. The cameraman said, what had happened? This guy had reshown, got the hat, and four young kids chased him, tackled him, got the hat off him.
Speaker 1: I hope you give it to her.
Speaker 3: My dad left on the plane after all that, but it was it was a great experience, and the kids.
Speaker 2: Went mister John's, mister Johns, we know you have no hair. You want to come? Yeah, they took that. No, you can have came flying off with it.
Speaker 1: Remember when we went on the crew like a river cruise and livesim Barbwie and there were guys dancing and singing at the thing and he kept looking at his shoes and he wanted your shoes. And I'm like, man, giv him your shoes. So Matt blessed did they actually did? He did?
Speaker 3: The guys had his feet was size just his toes.
Speaker 2: Was he like a homeless guy?
Speaker 1: Was a performer.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: But one of the things over there we had that we had the dinner, but I had to look at the only for about ten minutes. They took me Michael Shamus and Laurna McPherson. Lorna McPherson is a Scottish woman who is the CEO. She was involved with Digit Cell over there when it was really struggling. She's made it into a powerhouse, the Chiefs mobile phones and mobile phones and phone networks. But she she's CEO of the Chiefs. She is a powerhouse. One day she could she could be the boss of the league. I said to her, have you met Rebecca Frazell? She goes, I know, I haven't. I said, you two together really would be like a cyclone.
Speaker 2: What's the other famous McPherson.
Speaker 3: But they give me a bit little bit of a tour just about where the Chiefs players will live at the end of the day to building side at the moment. But look, there's going to be challenges there, like you know that that's sort of living is not for everyone. But the thing about the Chiefs talking to them and the trip there wasn't about the Chiefs. It was they are fully aware what the challenges are, like the closed in living. But the thing about it is talking to Michael Sheamus about their recruitment, he said, we when we're looking to recruit a player, we're going he said, it's forensic detail. We're going through on their instagram everything, who they are, who their partner is, everything the types are and they're closed and live and you come there and some people fall out.
Speaker 2: I reckon they'd be doing deep dive like a job resume. They be character referencing, you know, I mean not just ringing ex coaches, but they'd be ringing like people that know the partners and the family as well.
Speaker 1: People have to realize that someone's Instagram tells a lot about them. Someone that's just posting pictures on themselves in bikinis all the time or whatever, that's the type of person, right.
Speaker 2: That What does that tell you about that person.
Speaker 1: As opposed to the person that's posting pictures of their buppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: We should go back. We should do something next week where we go back and even koube if you came through this episode, go back as deep as you can to your first days of Facebook.
Speaker 2: As see, I've cleaned that ship right up, that ship right because I went to an r P A my first year at Storm. They sent all the young guys to an r P A day and the social media guy gets out there, goes through all like everyone whose names are gone, go through all your instagram that see what's on Facebook? What's what you posted about there? Was appropriate or not appropriate? And then it was your example. It was like five examples of me and Jamie Salmon. Jam And Salmon was in my group there as well with that young guys. A lot of him like drinking and that a lot of me drinking. Me with a dead duck holding it by the neck a shotgun. Yeah, and he was like, probably can't post about you killing duck and killer duck New Zealand on my rugby union talk.
Speaker 4: He definitely just wanted to let people know that he's killed.
Speaker 2: Okay, full transparency. I didn't shoot it, but I posed with it. The guy we were staying with. I've always had a fear of apart from you love animals, I don't, but I love a death even more. And I loved the taste of duck, particularly peaking duck. But I've always had a fear of I've always had a fear of recoil on a gun because everyone's growing up. I'd watch videos of like people trying to shoot desert eagles and then bang break their nose eles like the handgun. Yeah, have you never heard of that? I never wouldn't have thought you would have, but a lot of tiktoks and that redborn people break their nose. So I've always had a fear of shooting. So I didn't shoot the shotgun, but I supported him while he shot it. I actually shot my first gun this year in Vegas.
Speaker 4: And yeah, because so for people that we might have spoken about it before, but we did like a shooting at his range, like in the desert in Vegas, and all the produced producers on The Old Man's Show, they all like have the footage in like four K and like crazy slow mo frames and stuff like that. I'm not sure it was going to get used, but Cooper getting there was like, I've never seen Cooper's so nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of King. I've had some people afraid of spiders, snakes scared Jack your spiders automatic we and we shot it.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of I don't responsibility.
Speaker 4: I'll say, I'll say one thing, but like they being silent.
Speaker 3: The Grand White tiles. You put a tear drop, you want to be careful. That means that you've been to jail and you've got a partner.
Speaker 2: No, a tearjop means you've killed someone.
Speaker 3: Now it doesn't. Yes, it does, now, it doesn't. It means you've been to jail and had sex.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: That why you're trying to get tear drop tattooed on your face when you're young. Tearjop means you've killed people. Every tear jop is a murder.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 2: So when you see like people in the street tear job tatoos, you thought that they like when they.
Speaker 3: Have multiple I think they've had prison sex.
Speaker 2: No, they probably.
Speaker 1: Haven't publicizing it.
Speaker 2: Also, have you looked at how Trisha has drawn a tear that it.
Speaker 3: Looks like fish One of those Jesus fishes.
Speaker 2: It actually is. Well, it's good to have you back, man.
Speaker 3: It is with a just a quickly funny story. But when we went to the to the Prime Minister's dinner, I was on table too, and I thought, oh god, that's strange. I've been invited by him. And next minute he was about to come in and they come scrambling grab me and throw me as prime minister. And I was like, now what happened just beforehand was almost I would describe as international incident. I go to the toilet, walk into the toilet and there's only one cubicle, so I'm absolutely hanging for their waiting for the going to ride any time I need to. I need to evacuate my bows waits this. So I get on there and I'm just thinking, okay, it's going to be in me, and I've got to really punch it out. So I'm punching it out to beauty too, because.
Speaker 1: I'll just usually you like to take your time.
Speaker 3: I was going to take my suit off, but I thought, no, liave it on. It's going to be quick. So I start punching it out because I've just been having a flight and I've been a little bit constipateous, you know what that's like. I really punched that first one out and the rest follows, and boom boom boom, and suddenly I look around and there's no toilet paper. Oh no, I I look around. There's no toilet paper. So I go okay, So, not thinking, I just go right. I pulled the pants up a little bit and the undies dangling. I go out. Then realize last second that there's only one.
Speaker 4: Only one toilet yeah, so I go, oh.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to have to take a big chance here. So I don't understand with the new ones, explain it?
Speaker 1: So where were you going to hang on?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that you sort of just dangled the undies?
Speaker 3: You walk dangled the undies but undies, but then did my pants.
Speaker 2: Up, so you were kind of walking just with floating between like a duck.
Speaker 3: And I've got it up and I've gone out. There's no other there's no other cubicles, so I've got after toilet paper. Right, great story. Now anyway, as I've come out, I've gone right out. What am I going to do here? I can't sit this. The Prime Minister just smelling of ship, So I said right, Okay, just take a chance. So I've just gone over, just opened up the women's toilet, just charge to the pull the strips down, done the paperwork out, sitting down prime ministers a minute later.
Speaker 2: Wash them, wash those hands, I hope. So I mean, is it frownd? Okay? Do you wash like I really only wash after a too. I'm not really a one washer. Do you wash over everything but you're clean free?
Speaker 3: I'm too, I'm a two man.
Speaker 1: Really, don't shake his hand people, You.
Speaker 2: Two are going to get some I don't think the.
Speaker 1: Dangle their doodle to splishy splash it, but splash doodle's not dirty, but the urine off the end, shaken.
Speaker 4: Dirt if it's been sitting in there all day at the end of the day and you've been walking around, it's not in the middle of summer.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think the only thing you almost want to wash your hands before you do one that your hand your hands are dirty grabbing stuff, you wash it. You grab a clean you're grabbing a clean appendage and you're urinating with that. Why do we need to wash it after?
Speaker 1: Will wash it?
Speaker 2: Have that aim? And you're flinging at everything.
Speaker 3: As you're in going all over the wa would suggest that the penis is actually cleaner than a hair, than a hands, a hair, a hair like you know you touch so much rabbit. Yeah, now, as in on someone's face. So what I'd rather have a face on face, or hair on face, or a penis on my face. Give me a penis every day.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Okay, and you can quote him on that, people, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To I'm going to say a statement here. I think the penis is cleaner than the hand, and we should be starting to shake penises.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: What about under the balls, Well, we're not.
Speaker 3: That's that's a difference. So No Man's Land, yeah, I when you sometimes have a little bit of when you've done a lot of exercising, or you've been wearing speedo's too much, you get that jock right, Particularly prevalent in no man's land, which is no man's land sits between the scrotum and the anus. That little land under there.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the land down under, but I think it's called the gooch is the.
Speaker 4: Good dam Have you ever gotten chased from the goods?
Speaker 3: G ah, lots of times. Yeah, I've chased of massive chase.
Speaker 4: That's like army camp zone.
Speaker 2: The worst thing I've ever seen. Chris Lewis, who's now an assistant coach at the Canva Raiders, shout out to Louis. He on our army camp. He took his pants off and I haven't seen blood like it, just like just chafed in No man's land. And then it was just like and Brandon, we did this thing at the Storm where it was like you walk, you walk for five hours just in a line, on like day two of no sleep. They just they set out. Of course he's got to keep walking, and they say that they're tallying who can do the most laps of this thing. So you're just walking around on your own and allowed to speak. And at once stage I was walking, I thought I was loosinanting. I looked Brandon was on all fours and our physio Matt Barradine, who's now the phisio and Orange shwed up at the Brisbane Broncos, was just strapping his asshole because it was just chap. Brandon's big cheeks were chafing and it was just blood, just blood like the shining, just like the elevated doors in the Shining opening blood.
Speaker 3: I did once just for the hell of it. I actually shaved around my asshole right like in between the cheeks. It was summer, and what happens is the hair that is in there almost like yeah, yeah, but it protects it, almost like it holds the moisture, absorbs it.
Speaker 2: It's like the nostril shave. You're not supposed to shave your hairs because.
Speaker 1: That actually it protects it going in.
Speaker 2: So I imagine it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Basically I had. I had sheer asshole either side just rubbing against each other, and it was like red rule. I've had a boil from don't if it was blood poisoning or whatever, but I had really bad jock right for ages and I got to boil on No Man's lamp. Wow. So when Trisha, me and Trish started going now it's to lay nude and Trisha used to put benadine on No Man's leab.
Speaker 2: Really, how are you still together? How on earth? What? At what point does the romance like? How far into that relationship is that?
Speaker 1: That was a month that was early. Yeah, I'd never known anyone to have jock crash a.
Speaker 3: Moment and I said, baby, and I just laid back with my legs like a starfish, and she just had the better doing just pulling it it. Actually it became part of our full play and that.
Speaker 2: It is not exactly the right color that you want, like in that area as well, because like that dark brown.
Speaker 1: Soy sauces never really needed that to go. It was yellow. Yeah, better fix it.
Speaker 3: Cure chrome was even better.
Speaker 2: Trician Jack, Do you have anything from your week, because I was thinking from my week want to bring up but if you so, you're just talking about like date, like dating in that back in the day. Because I watched First Dates on Channel seven for the first time this week and Matt Coople was on it.
Speaker 3: I heard that Matt Cooper.
Speaker 2: Was on it doing that first day. It's like a show where basically they roll in. It's actually a really good show. I enjoyed a good show. But you roll in and then just it's like they have a whole film casting crew, like in a restaurant. They just filmed the whole day.
Speaker 4: Is it sort of like the almost like the host is like the waiter when they bring you in.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do, yes, Yeah, it's just a conduit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was watching it with Uncle Joey. So he loves those shows, which so that's the thing. We saw the preview and I said, oh, we should watch it.
Speaker 3: Put on.
Speaker 2: I thought, he's going to hate this. He's going to be the last person on earth that dating he loves. He loves it. He loves drama that once, because there's like four couples going on at once, kind of like Seinfielder cut between all the different couples, and Joey go, there's this lady there from the Gold Coast, and he goes, I have a look at this thing. And he does no, way, and then like two minutes in his gone, They're going to be really good together, Kate. They're going to be really good together.
Speaker 3: These two.
Speaker 2: And Kate was going, I don't know. Andrew goes, no, you can just see it, see how he's looking at it, and see how and I was like, this is the side of Andrew I never knew existed.
Speaker 1: He's multifaceted. That boy's interesting, weird.
Speaker 2: And then he and then Kate got talking. She goes, Kate, oh, Joey remember our first date. Oh oh yeah, I said, I go what I what only could imagine? He goes, he didn't make eye contact. With me once. So obviously he's a bit like ADHD. You know, he like looks around in that, but he goes, I was that nervous. I couldn't look at her in the eye, so she said, he just kept pointing out ship on the walls of look at that. It's like, he goes. I thought he had like a social disorder or something because.
Speaker 3: He just would not really done.
Speaker 2: He just completely lacks social awareness and was like, you guys made I was that nervous.
Speaker 3: Funny, isn't He does love the drama.
Speaker 2: That's so bizarre to me because he shows a different side of himself sometimes. You know, I'm you know me, man, I just go out the back and I just in on a cool guy dropping on all the coops of the way. Hell bro, when he's in there just sipping having hot chocolate and sipping on.
Speaker 3: March loves drama. He loves it. Just sick for it, is Fletch. Really. He loves the MJ You don't really sort of get into the gos he loves. I don't mind a little bit drama. You don't really engage you guys. I'm sick for it.
Speaker 2: He loves a lot of those dating shows that don't doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I mean I'm into maths. I love maps. When does that come back to?
Speaker 2: And ended? What the week before Magic Round?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still got a while ago.
Speaker 1: He's going to have to hang on till next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Speaking of days, actually, I took gem into mister Wong's on the weekend. I took a sister in the c she had an engagement party or something, and then we went into looking for restaurants. Walked into just by coincidence, about eight o'clock, walked into mister Wong's. Guess who's walking out.
Speaker 2: The same time? Was that a single guy on a date?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Fledged?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 2: He loves it. He's for I saw you. He remember on his you didn't have seen this choice, but they clipped it up into a social thing. He was talking about his perfect day.
Speaker 1: He's perfect day.
Speaker 2: He's like on a Friday, him and his mates like beasts and all that. They go down to the Yeah, they golf. They leave their cars at the at the course. They have showers at the at the golf course. In the golf course, just leave all their cars. They go into a pub back the race, watch the races and sink like ten schooners.
Speaker 1: And this Friday or Saturday, it's a Friday.
Speaker 2: And then they all go into mister Wong.
Speaker 1: We bump into the number of times.
Speaker 2: Is that why he doesn't work on a Friday? Because is that the only reason? He just said, I don't work Friday.
Speaker 3: He doesn't work Friday's radio. That's his that's his day Friday.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty nice day.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: It's a great it is love it.
Speaker 3: Just say one thing about you're getting back on. We've got a lot of listeners there. People were coming to us talking about the podcast The Pilot on the way over set of the PA and we got many John's here and I'm a listener to the podcast, passing my best to Trish and the boys.
Speaker 2: And he didn't use our names.
Speaker 3: He did use your names, but he said he when we're at the dinner, this bloke goes, oh, mate, the Australian, the Australian High commission Officer going to be shortly he realizes to meet you. So when you hear the high Australian High commission Officer, you thinks sounds pretty stuffy. This bloke walks in I reckon. He's like sir Les Patterson, Patterson speaking up. He just comes out of his names. You and McDonald really good, Blake, hey made How are you mate? I loving the Feeling podcast, just real knock about.
Speaker 2: Oh really that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Well your brother in law. It's a high commission officer in London. He was Uncle Martin.
Speaker 2: Uncle Martin was a high commissioner.
Speaker 4: Officer and one of the great coin collectors.
Speaker 2: Remember remember he used to Yeah, Uncle Martin showed out to him local d He's a d V and in camera, big time quester Connor light.
Speaker 3: If there's ever painting's new bedroom window the probably probably.
Speaker 2: Martin used to come back. I remember I collected money as a kid.
Speaker 1: Mate, you still are.
Speaker 2: Well, not for coin collecting, but I just any square, Like if mum or dad left coins around, guess what they're sea dogs. Now I'm taking them and I'm putting them in a little chest I have. Anyway, Martin came over, the pervert and he he was like, oh Chell was she coin collection? And went through took all my rare ones the intel. No, he did, I swear. I remember he paid me like the same value for it. But I found out later, like he made a fair wicked on that.
Speaker 4: He used to have a collection of ones that were like like they were done wrong, like you know, like the rings, faulty rings, so he'd always I remember that night he went through Cooper's. Cooper as a hoarder had this like massive piggybank of like everything from five to you know, two dollars coins, five cents to two dollar coins, and he just like went through it, and you remember he found like a twenty sound and it was double who had a double rim?
Speaker 2: Yeah, double rim and he was and he said a double rim, said Virginia room for a good night. That's just what virgin Yeah, that's his wife's name in case.
Speaker 4: And then he proceeded to say, hey, mate, this is worth nothing. I'll give you ten cents for it, probably for a million.
Speaker 3: My grandmother June had coin collection of all faulty ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're there. They're the other they're the rarest because there's like a double headed queen one I believe something.
Speaker 1: Oh she wouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: But Jack will testimony that letting people know if Cooper was hanging around, do not leave anything valuable. When he used to go into triple Am. He used to take a backpack in there. Yeah, and I said, mate, there's nothing in the backpack. What's that for? Oh no, I'd just like to carry it with me. Okay. He would go around because it was the first thing in the morning. No, no staff there, Gary and stealing things off everyone's He once stole twenty dollars off Chamie Angels.
Speaker 4: Really, Jamie Angel is such a great name.
Speaker 2: It's a yeah. He was the content director there. I see it shows that I didn't discriminate.
Speaker 3: That I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just I wouldn't care. I'd steal off anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not scared to be last week. I come up with a night anything else.
Speaker 2: From did you have something from your week?
Speaker 1: I've got new friends now, okay, we've got my new friends. Told the trades and it's really interesting because mate, we talked footy. Yeah, and good like there's George who's big on dragons. He's been disappointed this season. George Paul the Joiner and he's a little bit of hope for Canterbury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a little bit.
Speaker 1: There Is this a way of getting in a roosters?
Speaker 2: Is this the way of getting cheaper building fees by shouting them all out.
Speaker 3: These other ways getting cheaper.
Speaker 1: I should have.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Titans memberships. I pay more.
Speaker 1: I should have been a trading.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon? What have you done?
Speaker 1: What I do? Just around? I'm getting the terminology happening everything. I'm referring to millimeters?
Speaker 4: What kind of terminology you're picking up?
Speaker 1: What will we saying? The other day? And as he was very.
Speaker 4: Impressed and Anthony for everyone? Who is Tom slings his brother in law? Is he?
Speaker 2: No, he's not?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Why did you say that?
Speaker 4: I thought it was funny? Jack? Jack?
Speaker 2: Next time you think something's funny, keep it to yourself.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 3: Next time we think something's funny, just run it past us. Then we'll tell you and then you can do it.
Speaker 4: If I have If I have another funny thing to say in this podcast, I'm going to stop the podcast and run it past us before I can.
Speaker 1: Turn it off.
Speaker 3: A great idea.
Speaker 2: Turn everyone's mic down and we'll just make sure we check with it. Poor Tom slingsby mate, he's not going to be happy with that.
Speaker 4: He's doing all right. I think he's won everything, has he? I think? Yeah? The flying rum has been killing it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I meant to tell you last week I was at the airport and I was killing myself laughing. You know how we have a joke about who are these people? Now? Who were these idiots that order extra hot coffee or tea or whatever.
Speaker 3: People who probably got problems.
Speaker 1: And then we sort of gave them benefit of the doubt. Jack sort of said, maybe they're taking them to work and there's going to be some time that lapses to keep it. Okay, okay, this idiot. I heard him complaining to the poor lady that was working in the cafe, it burnt my tongue, and she went, you asked for it extra hot, just but it's burnt my tongue. What what else did he expect? And I was killing myself laughing in front of him, thought, well, what else would you expect?
Speaker 3: You may Jack, Jack, just run it past us for us. I was going to ask if he asked for Just hold on.
Speaker 1: That in case anyone needs to know.
Speaker 2: That's a hot one day, one day on the potty, and me and Dad are just going to sit back and act like producers and just going to be you and Jack.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: It'll be bloody.
Speaker 1: It'll be our time to shine.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to that story. What was waiting for the funny?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it ended. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that bloke probably had real problems. Yeah, it tastes well. Yeah he knows. Sometimes you just don't know. So maybe it wasn't nice to laugh. We'll bring it up because he might be a listener.
Speaker 1: He's not listening. I think it was a.
Speaker 3: Make a roll here, let's let's let's keep it right. And what else for you? Trish? Okay, if you want to be a trade what are your econtrician? Carpenter, plumber, lacky, electrician?
Speaker 2: David Lecky?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think? I'd like to be a joiner? What's that It makes all your wardrobes and cabinets and stuff because the design part of the re button buddy, listen to you.
Speaker 2: I'd like to be a carbentary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus, it was Joseph. He come from a long line of carpenters.
Speaker 4: He's a shepherd.
Speaker 3: You're making John car a.
Speaker 2: Band of carpenters.
Speaker 1: No, they were the duo brother and sister.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That was the first thing that Lean Gallagher said to you when you said your name.
Speaker 3: Yes, Matthew. He said he was a disciple, that was one of the apostle names. You know that, and I pretended I did.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I forgot.
Speaker 2: It is a carpenter, loads of Matt, Maddie.
Speaker 1: Martin, Maddie Martin, Madie Martin. Yeah, yeah, Matt Gilmore made Maddy Mackey.
Speaker 2: I mean we could name his son, imagine, we can name him for hours. But your segment that your teased last week, Yes, do you remember?
Speaker 3: This is a segment. It's called which One? Took me ages to work with this one. It's called which One? Now, Jack, you played for Newcastle on Souse, Cooper Melbourne and Manly Gonna asked you these serious of questions because oftentimes people who love the game will say, what is the difference between these two clubs and the sets of players? So, Philis, I'm gonna ask you a question, serious of questions. I want you to, one at a time come back to me on which one? Okay, okay, which club? Which club? Like Jack would go to you? When Newcastle Souse had the best single leader?
Speaker 4: Who was it best single leader?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Like do you mean like as like a captains on.
Speaker 2: The singles in like didn't wasn't in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the one who's your name was for a while, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I go something.
Speaker 3: He's the best by what by fair?
Speaker 2: Ja?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: By fair but also the time of his career too. I got him his last year of his career.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, does anyone come near him? Anyone? Like he said, who'd be a second? Because you had something Newcastle as well?
Speaker 4: Anyone else.
Speaker 3: That's so, I means now people played I played with see him said, there's no one's come close to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I I go, I'd go Camp Smith Smith, smid Dog.
Speaker 3: Did you play on the field camps?
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly did did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I put up a bomb and Valentine Holmes brought it back and I it was actually a ship kick. It was very shallow. I still remember one of my favorite memories hit. I hit Valhond with everything and he dropped it just not not on an impact but on the ground like he dropped it, fumbled it on the back of my shoulder or something because he ran over me and Smitty grabbed me. It was my first involvement in the game. I come with the band. Smitty grabbed me and he was like, mate, he goes, that's that's a that's a great play, and I scramb. I was sitting there going boy, Smitty just said that was a great play.
Speaker 3: He's probably in there laughing, just literally.
Speaker 2: You know when you hit someone and you almost fall back with the momentum of them, That's what I did. I thought, I hit Vale with everything and falls narror. I watched it back the next day on video. I literally just caught him and rolled back with it.
Speaker 3: He okay, boys, the best two clubs out of the clubs, not not both. Indeed, like if he put those both sets of players together, the best two players, the.
Speaker 4: Best two players between both, I'm going to give Satdo a massive Like. John Sutton was pretty incredible. Didn't get to play a game with but I did train with him for his last year and then geez kp is hard to go past when he's when he's fit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Johnny Sutton's one of the best players players he's ever He was.
Speaker 4: Just so smart man. He played the game like it was like when you watch you know how you like you watched Billy Slater and he'd always pick apart defenses like and through his like game planning through the week. So that was like so good like that on the run at training you could see it happen all the time.
Speaker 2: It's like play Origin didn't done by a lot of good back rollers. In best I'm going to go a little bit different than people might think. Ye I think as a half like I played a lot with a mole on that right side, particularly in the trials, just as good. I think the best back roller I've ever played. I played with some good ones, but just everything you could do, you could put it. If nothing was doing, you could just put a little like bomb up for him, and he competed like he scored off You can score off kicks, you can hit him early and he does his thing, and you can use.
Speaker 3: Him up in any other way. Take your word for it one.
Speaker 2: All right, it is your segment. I'm just trying to give you the time of day. Harry Grant second account.
Speaker 3: Boys Bush Club did the best Mad Monday.
Speaker 4: Ummmm, that's a great question.
Speaker 1: I'd like to play with Harry.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll say this. I'll say I won't pick one. I'll pick two because and they were always the best Mad Mondays. We're both after COVID years, So twenty twenty had the house in twenty twenty one at the Nights.
Speaker 2: Nice okay, really sitting on the fence. I'll go Melbourne COVID twenty twenty after the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: What shenanigans? What dress ups?
Speaker 2: So not really dress ups because we couldn't go out because we're in a bubble. We couldn't go buy costumes. But just like we had the whole resort a twin waters to ourselves and just going like the whole thing was fanced off. People are trying to jump the fence and drink with us like public and.
Speaker 3: I just thought of something right there can podcast next We do fancy dress, but it's not fancy dress. We wear each other's clothes.
Speaker 2: Okay, who gets trish me?
Speaker 3: I was gonna get into pants something we boys? Okay, Jack to you if Newcastle and South those two playing groups got into an all in brawl thirty and thirteen, who wins.
Speaker 4: Out of everyone?
Speaker 3: Just what which class?
Speaker 1: Club?
Speaker 4: Club?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's hard, that is hard.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Actually, that's too hard a question.
Speaker 2: That's too hard a question.
Speaker 4: But I'll give you someone who I will single out as probably being one of the King of the Rings. Mitch Bunnett.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, So the Nights win and I've heard the other one to Jack Etherington. I've heard Jack Heatherington is by far the best fighter in the competition. A thrashing machine that storm stall.
Speaker 4: And throw the siem Sosaga who's down at Canberra now, so he had three years of SIMI Newcastle he can throw them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and that's a public notice till the people out there if you see him at the bar, don't fuck with them.
Speaker 2: I think mainly win that by country mile I reckon. Yeah, they got some brawlers in there, some big bodies. Look a lot of those Melbourne boys. They love a beer. But Harry, Harry's not getting anywhere near taniela perseca.
Speaker 3: Look at the reach on the little bit, gotcha, gotcha? Okay with this Jack. If you were told that one of those clubs had five players in past football made twenty million dollars, who would it be? Which club the club of players to play with? You thought the group of players would have basically more likely to make a fortune post football Souse Boys than Newcastle.
Speaker 4: Probably the Newcastle Boys because there's a few young crew and they're like you know Kalen's and that, who are big like social media followings and that sort of stuff, although South has got some pretty big names like Latrell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feel free to just stupid question.
Speaker 2: You're really sitting a it's not stupid if you just pick one side. I got Manly, the great real estate enthusiasts and turbos ninety nine Atah, you know what I mean. Like Monster was a bit of a mogul. Yeah, the ginger beer for a bit. Don't know where they hell that is anymore? Pretty sure that one. Now he's got the pub up there shut down soon runs run that straight into the ground.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about that Christian Welsh mate, he'd be going what's.
Speaker 2: He doing, welch, He's actually doing some coaching, like leadership coaching at Collingwood. So watch them go straight into the ground.
Speaker 3: About great which club had the big Which club had the most liars? Liars?
Speaker 4: Great one? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You've got to be taking the pier like what is that question?
Speaker 1: It's too nice, that's the thing. He's not going to put people.
Speaker 3: Please put people.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to scale that.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to go with South and to say this out.
Speaker 2: I reckon they would Yeah Melbourne for me, who's who's who's the leader that there's just just like between all the characters that we had down there, the Fox myself branded Munster, just the amount of salt and pepper on stories. You'd come in and Monster will tell a story and you go that didn't happen to go, nah, it didn't. Just there was so much bullshit in that changing room.
Speaker 3: Check out right out which one which set of players had the worst hygiene?
Speaker 4: I be yes, I bet it doesn't know it's Newcastle because Jade and Brawley sent a ringworm infestation through the whole Swart three years.
Speaker 2: That's actually the same still Melbourne as well. It was Tino sent the ringworm. He started a ringworm infestation. It's still it still lives on the rest of them. It's still breathing on the wrestle.
Speaker 1: No one think to throw out the bloody wrestle that.
Speaker 2: They cleaned it. They bacterial in fact that they put everyone on two doses of like this pill medication and there was no wrestling for two weeks, hoping that everyone could beat it. Tina, It's still lived somewhere in Tino.
Speaker 4: People laugh for people laughing at it. It was at Newcastle at one stage it was so bad. So there was like a period of like two weeks where they just had to stop wrestle and the whole all like facility needed to be clean and swabbed. I remember Danny Badia is telling me that like some of the equipment that was relatively new was like they were shocked by the results, Like oh really, yeah it was pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's going on.
Speaker 3: There we go. We found out a little bit about both playing groups.
Speaker 1: Well, Matthew, do me to ask you about your old teammates and clubs? You want me to do that, do you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean you spent the most time at the Nights the other just a year each. So who are the three best players that you played with the Nights apart from your brother?
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'm not going to say Chief Chiefs the best leader, but on playing Adam Muir, Robbie Davis look at it in the Grand Final and uh and the tite for the last one, Mattie Gidley and Adam McDougall.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what about two best players if you want a.
Speaker 3: Night out, I'd say Steve Crow karaoke joke, he's fun, yep. And the one Fello called Evan Cochran around for your club. Cocker was just very very funny, very very very funny man, delightful man. He had a seafood truck once. This is a very If you ever see me at the bar, people come up and ask me about the story on Evan Cochrane's seafood truck.
Speaker 1: The sponsors would enjoy the the way that he used to keep himself awake. Three funny. She played with the nights.
Speaker 3: Three funny. Later, Mark Hughes really dry, Mark Lanville MG was Mark Lenville is very very funny. And Scotty Connley the scrub pig from he was mad Blo Barnie Rubble and he didn't say funny things. He was just funny. Remember once like innocently funny. He walked up to the lady Mayoress of a newcastle we had a civic reception and said to her exact words, I need a ship where's the ship house?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: That's just that?
Speaker 3: He just like he didn't think it's anything wrong.
Speaker 1: But did she tell him?
Speaker 3: Yes? She pointed, she pointed, outside.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, out the door. Okay, who's a bloke You wouldn't want to get off side?
Speaker 3: Chief? I remember we played a trial game right against Tigers in Chief, Me and Joey and Chief you had different philosophies on football. Chief used to just be boys, settle down, let's take it, let's take it easy, play simple, And we're halftime and Chiefs talking to us, and he goes, boys, let's do a set. We just go five runs, simple, no Parson and kick to the corner. And he turned away, and then me and Joey turned looked at each other and started laughing as he turned back and mate, he was like, Oh, you're fucking smart ass. You want to fucking have a game really so you could see you read for such a nice Oh yeah man, oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Push those buttons yeah yeah, okay beside yourself and your brother. Yeah, who was your biggest fibb?
Speaker 3: The best one?
Speaker 1: Look, this is this had loads there.
Speaker 3: This is ironic. I mean, Joey, Joey was probably dead heap with this guy. Adam McDougall, Dougs was Duke's had this amazing ability. He'd lied here and you knew he was lying. He knew that you knew he was lying, and he just drive through it.
Speaker 2: He just wouldn't give up. Yeah, that's a great quality app that's ambitious. That no wonder. He started the Man Shake?
Speaker 1: Yes, and who had the worst hygiene?
Speaker 3: Worst hygiene? I'll say this about dogs one second before on the hygiene dougs. He used to talk all the time when we're playing, saying I'm going to start a protein powder, I'm going to do this stuff, and talking about formula. Mate. We used to just go yeah mate, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah sure. And he did the Man Shake seven hundred million. At the moment, he's worth seven hundred million dollars and he's still got a ten or fifteen percent stake. It's gone to America. He'll be he'll be the first bionaire in regular history. Money, money, money, don't make you happy, exactly. It doesn't help. Worst hygiene Tony Butterfield. But yeah, bad, he had boils all over him. But there's a story. I'm not going to name the player rights not. Just go with me here. This story is it?
Speaker 1: This isn't smelly nuts, is it?
Speaker 3: No? It's not smelling nuts. There was one player who was standing at the bar once he was drunk, and he's a bit of a weird sort of cat, and he's and he's his wife was sitting with all the other wives and he looked over and they were looking at him, and he thought they were like talking about like he's really hot. His wife was telling the other girls, I refuse to go down on him, he's nuts stink.
Speaker 2: And he just said it wasn't smelly nuts, it's it's not the one.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling the story why he was called smell right, So he was a big gun. Yeah, yeah, like and she's actually telling the girls, Mate, he's ass and ball stink so bad. I want to go down to me.
Speaker 2: Right, but this play, why do you have to even tell that?
Speaker 3: I just thought.
Speaker 2: You've already told that. Mum said, don't say that because you already said that like a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Back again, Okay, sorry that Jack just edit that there was there was a player. I'm not going to mention his name because this is a really very bad story. He decided one day he just said, what about if you play a game and you do a ship before the game, you don't wipe your ass and like it just put in the scrub or put off all the other players like tackling and stuff like that. So he did it right, and Mate, the one thing he didn't think about was he was playing back rail and Mark Lambville packs in the scrum at lock and just goes fucking, what the fuck is that? And he turned around. I didn't wipe mask before.
Speaker 2: That is theory.
Speaker 1: So it's your teammates that are packing in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was basically for the opposition when they tackled James Graham used to put vasalone on these leads. It was illegal, no, no, but it's that sort of philosophy. But instead of vassalone, it was human X doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Well okay, well yeah, well peopo, you and I are equal leaders on seventy six. You're in seventy five. Jack, you had a screaming weekend last weekend. You six, you're seventy four.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, coming around the bend.
Speaker 1: How did your draw go? Coops, that was wasted? Mate.
Speaker 2: Anyway, just it's called loyalty of it.
Speaker 3: Let's remind ourselves. If it goes to golden point, what happens?
Speaker 1: You get five, get two points, and if it goes and if your team then wins, no, it doesn't matter. Now it finishes on a drawer after ten point.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure we said if it goes on point, it's two yeah, and then it goes all the way it's.
Speaker 3: Five yeah, because you.
Speaker 1: Said ten, but we brought you back because we went too far.
Speaker 2: Clear as much clear.
Speaker 1: Okay, this week's in the rabbit as. I'm going the Rabbits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going the Rabbits as well. There the outside. I think they'll win.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, boys, I'm going to go Rabbits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, screw it, I'll go the Rabbits.
Speaker 4: They got.
Speaker 1: Nathan was a yeah, I do have Okay, Dragons and the tie. I'm gonna go to dragons.
Speaker 3: Okay, it will go to Golden Point. There you go.
Speaker 2: It's Golden Point, Dragons and Tiger.
Speaker 3: I mean, wow, okay, they've got a few, they've got no lu this week.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go Tigers.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to Dragons. I'm gonna give them a chance, big time.
Speaker 1: Broncos. Sharks. I'm going to go to the shark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sharkys, Broncos. I'll put a line through.
Speaker 4: Them, Sharkys.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go the Broncos.
Speaker 1: I think actually about your mate.
Speaker 2: No, I'll go shark.
Speaker 4: Be honest, how much does it affect it when it goes to social media.
Speaker 2: I've been getting a lot of messages from players getting angry that I'm not tipping them, and then when they win, they thanks for not backing this dickhead. I don't want to name him, but Jake Clifford up with the Cowboys send some pretty personal messages.
Speaker 4: There's I think there's a there's a ward bloody Cowboys player.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys all. It's like all the Cowboys wait for our tips to come out and drink. He'll send them to not back in this week drinking like.
Speaker 3: Jesus playing good drinking. If it's got great legs. If you listen to cliff well done, congratulations on your legs and your full no doesn't have.
Speaker 1: An okay heels manly, I'm going.
Speaker 3: Manly Yeah, manly yeah, manly All hell gossibel mate, a big chance for the GF.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, Jesus, Bob cat All hell forceballo a thousand fossbels blue.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to talk about it because single gets killed every single day of the norm.
Speaker 2: Talking about it because every six months the coaches.
Speaker 1: Sacked like Knights and Dolphins. I'm going to go the noveles. This is tough nights.
Speaker 3: It's tough night versus a mammal.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go the Knights. Okay, okay, who dolphin's missing a sharp?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, I'm going. I'm going Nights at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going nights home. They've had some Sunday games this year, the nights.
Speaker 2: It's almost a conspiracy in it.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go, Come on you mighty nineties? What was the song.
Speaker 3: When we win? We win the nights? We are supreme. We got the points again today, will never never give in the forwards on the boil the backs of our dream. We are the greatest football that you have ever seen.
Speaker 1: Hey, so was that in the shed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When they don't sing it like that though, do they?
Speaker 1: What was that at the front?
Speaker 3: Hey, whole nights? Let's go now, Doug Parkinson playing hard playing to just playing good quite enough?
Speaker 2: Did you ever run out song? Did you just run out Jack back with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Ours? Was that? There was that play hard one? And then they changed it to screaming.
Speaker 3: Jets are better Jack just quickly too. When we're in p P and G met a local side and twelve team mats of mine Arnold Krawante and Darry Covi were there. They're actually traveling all the way to the Knights boys know, all the way from P and G to Newcastle for the Old Boy's Day only that day. So jacko, we're heading up there on a Saturday night nights versus mainly thirty years since the ninety seven Grand Final celebration up there.
Speaker 2: Thirty years be tw twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Thirty years is twenty six because you count one year, the one is twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I wish we're well.
Speaker 3: Sorry the twenty ninth reunion, twenty ninth celebration math and are you going to go up? You should go up there as it mainly as a former men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not mainly old boys. We have mainly old boys.
Speaker 3: But it's nice out with me and we'll mock you.
Speaker 2: I'll come up. I'll come up and I'll sit on the opposite side to the old boys box sledge and French kissing doing.
Speaker 3: All of the whole hell fossball there you.
Speaker 1: Go, hey, and don't forget also July.
Speaker 2: Ball, that's who we should start. Whole ball, sorry to all hel whole ballzball, vhole ball ball, handball, whole ball, which you find in public toilets or trucky rest stops.
Speaker 6: Glory wholeball, sorry, todd ball.
Speaker 2: Straight off, straight off the old done there with marble.
Speaker 3: There's another one. Marble. Yeah, marbles in marble young.
Speaker 6: Ball Yeah, like what about fallallall have a great week people, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Great, we can enjoy the family, have some family.
Speaker 4: And we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Just get their methout India