Speaker 1: We got get the morning every day Aldes.
Speaker 2: Book Week Traditionally today is the day where all the parents have to get up and dress their kids up as as some sort of some such book character that they've had to concoct from scratch.
Speaker 3: It's gray, though, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It's gray in terms of characters versus do these characters actually exist fire books?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a strong argument some of them just exist in a comic book, right any who. I think it's the big strain on parents, because as if we don't have enough to worry about keeping it's okay, whoa, it's parents?
Speaker 3: Parents? Hands on?
Speaker 2: How hands on were you with your kids book week today?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know a text? I knew that because I took her there. I picked her up. My daughter dressed as a skeleton from a book called dem Bones, but she used it as an excuse to dress up as an extra Halloween. I sent a message to my wife this morning, I said, hey, heads up, what's Henry dressing up as Bookweek? She said, Bookweek is done and dusted for him. He went as a pilot on Monday. I remember, and I said, of course I remember.
Speaker 3: I didn't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, I just think book is bookweek is astraying that parents don't need. But there are different types of parents who do Bookweek.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 4: In terms of enthusiasm levels, sit here, grasshopper, let me educate you. Okay.
Speaker 2: The first one is the Pinterest parent, right, so they've been perusing the internet. They've been planning it since last year. The costume involves hot glue guns, paper mache led lights, and possibly a fog machine.
Speaker 4: They are into it.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's another type of parent. This is the Amazon Prime parents. So they clicked by now three days ago. The costume is a bit wrinkled, but one hundred percent accurate that it still entitles you to be smug because you've made some sort of effort. There's the bedsheep parrot, so last night's inspiration hit about nine point thirty. Child's a ghost a toger wear in Greek god or a cloud o white sheep with Ole's book week done.
Speaker 3: Disappointing for the child.
Speaker 2: There is the recycled parents, so the costumes reused from Halloween dress ups or an older sibling. Daughter is suddenly Batman because Batman's character, right, doesn't matter that it's a comic book.
Speaker 4: Still a character.
Speaker 2: And this is my favorite. The last minute came out Dash Parent. This is me seen frantically running through the costume mile at eight thirty pm the night before. Kid ends up as a witch also or Spiderman again, and that's also a character, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Good luck parents?
Speaker 2: The rules are simple, about to hear six songs from the same ear.
Speaker 4: They can selected their song as a place. If they let it go, that song is gone. Now let's get into the mango. Is that already to battle?
Speaker 1: And it's little beautiful, wholesome contest. This has become battle of the bank. It's chance for you, the listener, to choose the music. And boy o boy, it's tired of the manager.
Speaker 4: All there's one one victory in it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twelve. You're on a bit of a tear at the medicant on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on the way back.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to rip into the generator?
Speaker 1: All right, mister ai man, which year are we dealing with this week?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: What a stunning year it was? Okay, the year before I graduated from high school?
Speaker 3: Was it? Yes?
Speaker 4: Same?
Speaker 3: No, save seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so we've got six songs. You names your buzza. Once you're in, you're in, You're locked. Okay, you're absolutely committed.
Speaker 4: Click reminder. If it comes down to the last one too, that's it. You get it. Yeah, there's no choice in the matter.
Speaker 1: You get what you get and you don't get upset.
Speaker 4: Exactly what I tell my children.
Speaker 3: First song, ready to go, yep here it is good at nickelbacks.
Speaker 1: It's always tough for the first one, and you are hard work breaking wrong day.
Speaker 3: Early.
Speaker 1: I'm only in fata Okay, okay, Wow, I can relax, now, I can relax.
Speaker 3: Okay. Next song song so post sign.
Speaker 1: Vanessa, I'm into I'm okay.
Speaker 3: You you know my weakness, all right.
Speaker 1: I cannot say no to Vanessa couple.
Speaker 4: That's so true. All right, I'm going to see what we've missed out on.
Speaker 1: Alright, soused going earlier, So it's nippleback versus Vanessa Carlton.
Speaker 3: Two from two.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the remaining four songs, some of hip shaking goodness said I would have said no, you would have said no.
Speaker 3: One. That's a good one for calling. I'll probably said now as.
Speaker 4: Well sure about.
Speaker 3: This one here.
Speaker 1: That this feels like right your wheelhouse for this hurt?
Speaker 3: Okay, this was the last song, and then what happened, Craig. They can't make too much information.
Speaker 1: Fast moving, Craig, go fast moving.
Speaker 4: Then on Monday, making love by Wednesday.
Speaker 1: One day at a time, all of a sudden, closes are off. Okay, not for me though as well. Okay, not for me all right, So that means that we have got two selections in the bank. So I've gone with this one. It's been out a Carlton one thousand miles versus.
Speaker 2: Vastly different genres, aren't they very different arts? Okay, make sure you jump on the jondy in Instagram page to.
Speaker 4: Cast your votes.
Speaker 1: All right, it's certainly they figured you out, though, Is it like your pants around?
Speaker 3: Next time? Next time? Jones, the next time, Corning.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain a content graphic.
Speaker 4: Language and nudity, not that you'll see it if.
Speaker 1: Easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 3: He's only money, Jody.
Speaker 4: And Haziest is six forty.
Speaker 3: Nothing of fish.
Speaker 1: It's about this time where we take a bit of an alternate direction. We're a little bit blue, we're a bit risky, but it's all good because we're straightened up after seven o'clock. Let's get this sort of smutty stuff out of our system, shall we.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You've got to be so careful these days, Joe's, because if you take one wrong turn, you could find yourself in the midst of a swingers party. What there's a swingers party epidemic, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: What of this.
Speaker 1: A man has suited a hotel after walking into the wrong room. In Germany, a man tried to sneak back into his hotel room late at night after a few too many beers. Unfortunately, he picked the wrong door, walked into a suite and found himself smack bang in the middle of a fully underway swingers party.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Instead of leaving immediately, he stayed in fifteen minutes because he was too embarrassed to interrupt. He later tried suing the hotel for lack of clear sign used to judge throw it out, but the swinger is surprise surprise, reportedly invited him back.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Begs the question, if.
Speaker 1: You find yourself randomly at a swinger's party, what do you do, my dear?
Speaker 2: Do you like, do not pass? Go and go straight back to your hotel room?
Speaker 3: Do you do a U turn?
Speaker 1: Do you stick around because you don't want to embarrass them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know who's to say. It would depend for me, and this is probably too much information. But if the level of good lookingness, I know that's shallow.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not shallow, that's not shadow, because that's what it's all about, right, Yeah, I think in situations like that, I don't think you're there to meet your significant other.
Speaker 3: No, maybe you are.
Speaker 4: No, certainly not.
Speaker 1: You're aggressively into that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: You're there for ships and giggles, let's be honest.
Speaker 2: So I think if they were attractive people, you'd be more inclined to stay on you.
Speaker 1: Possibly, But then, given if this happened in Adelaide, the chances of you knowing someone like, oh that's my neighbor.
Speaker 4: Gary, Oh, Hello Gary, Gary.
Speaker 2: Oh that's missus Tindall, my kid's teacher. Hello, Missus Tindall. Well she looks fastly different. I had no idea without that long skirt and that blouse really really unusual in that lingerie.
Speaker 1: Hell, maybe we'll put it out there. Third and twenty four ten swingers parties in Adelaide swing a McGee never accidentally turned up to one. Yeah, okay, it's niche. It's nice jokes. It's a niche. We're not expecting calls.
Speaker 2: Accidentally on purpose turned up to one and then explained it away to.
Speaker 1: Your wife, or accidentally turned up to a swingers party fully prepared.
Speaker 3: I need to know, I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what news today, What you need to know? What you need to know with Jody and you had a busy day yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh did I so late yesterday afternoon? The news filtered through that. Finally, finally, the AFL announced Isaac Rankin's sanction for that homophobic slur against an unnamed Collingwood player. So it was initially five matches and then it got reduced to four. So that means, in real terms, there's a slim chance he could play in the Grand Final. What the Crows would have to do is drop the first match the qualifying final, and then go on to win the next two for him to be able to participate.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a glimmer of hope. Yes, in Isaac Rankins season. It's a bit of a It's a bit of a bittersweet situation for Crow supporters though, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: It is because they would be disappointed in what he said and it was universally condemned across the league, players, coaches, but also at the same time, God, you want your best players out there so they're going to make it through.
Speaker 3: Are you hope?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you hoping for a loss in the first week of the finals knowing that your team's going to be stronger if it gets to a Grand final.
Speaker 3: It's a strange.
Speaker 4: Situation to be who knows what to wish for.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of two thousand and six when I got dropped for the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I got dropped.
Speaker 6: From centrals and it was up against the Eagles and I was in the stands and I think at one stage I was going, I wasn't bitter, No, you were.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound like it was really interesting because the Crows haunted. The Crows mounted a heavy medical defense, and we all sort of deciphered that was around his mental health, although they didn't want to spell that out.
Speaker 4: They were worried about what would happen to Isac.
Speaker 2: Rankin if he didn't participate in the final, so I think that was a heavy factor in the decision. Also, there was talk they want to get him out of the state so he can go and train somewhere else.
Speaker 4: He hasn't left his house, So.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the bottom of all of this, we all make mistakes, we all say stupid things, but you do worry about the kids' mental health, dance and.
Speaker 1: On top of that as well, the AFL's response to Snoop Dogg, yes, Snoop Dogg's particular use of that term in the previous songs and also on social media, what about the AFL saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're on board?
Speaker 1: Was Snoop Dogg now, yes, not old school Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg, Now he's a good guy. He's one of the good guys everybody.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg circa nineteen ninety eight had some growing up to do, but now.
Speaker 4: He's a grand dad.
Speaker 2: Mary's growing up And Snoop Dogg, what about when he was saying Andrew Dylan was saying, oh, so he's been spoken to.
Speaker 3: Oh hi have you? Oh yeah, how that got out?
Speaker 4: High spreen worn?
Speaker 3: He a response? Did you get needs to.
Speaker 4: Be a family friendly affair?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 2: How Snoop Dog got dragged in this whole polarvor is just gun?
Speaker 4: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: No response he yet from Snoop Dog? Just a whole cloud of smoke. Basically, I'm wildly obsessed with the happenings of jen Z.
Speaker 4: Aren't you just Oh my gosh, I'm just like.
Speaker 3: The shaping the future.
Speaker 2: The amount of conversations I have to just say to just chill out, and the gen Z may come down.
Speaker 1: With some of their trends they're having they're drinking less, they're having less sex. Yes, but there's one thing which has stood the test of time in terms of traditions.
Speaker 3: Okay, and they're saying that gen.
Speaker 1: Z's when it comes to paying on the first date, are letting the man pay for the first daid. Really, what do you sit on this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I thought there was sort of a bit, you know, new age will do what we want to do, man.
Speaker 3: Like, we're strong and independent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't subscribe to traditional gender stereotypes.
Speaker 4: What the hell's with this?
Speaker 1: Then this is one of those trends which has absolutely gone through and for me, I feel like, yes, that's I don't know, is that dated?
Speaker 3: Is that a traditional thing? The man should also always pay for the first.
Speaker 4: Dad, what about the second, third, and fourth?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Well, then that gets into tricky territory because if the other person's not quite into you and you find yourself paying for the day when you're just getting taken for a.
Speaker 3: Ride, and who wants to be ridden? Not me? I don't want to be ridden. But wait, not in that sense, even though that's the whole point.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the point of this second, third, and fourth day?
Speaker 1: I feel like for the first maybe one to two dates, if and this might be an old school stereotype, but the man should pay. But you would like the person that's on the date with to at least offer to pay. Yeah, but you would never let them pay.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm happy to let a man pay on the first date, and then presuming it carries on, you do get to a point as a woman where you're like, well, hang on a minute, I don't need you to pay for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm strong and I'm independent. Yeah, I don't need no man, Yeah, get out of my face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, play some Destiny's Child.
Speaker 1: Get the bill and let's get out of here and can we play Destiny's Child at the right home.
Speaker 3: I need to know, I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what news today?
Speaker 4: Just what you need to know?
Speaker 3: What you need to know.
Speaker 2: With Jody and Hazy, Isaac rankan slim chance to play in the Grand Fire, Andrew Hayes, it's a slim chance. So this is what has to happen. They have to drop the first final, the qualifying final, and then they have to go on and win the next two finals for Isaac Rankin to play.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be quite the story after all.
Speaker 2: Of this, after this homophobic slur and all the fallout, wouldn't it be incredible?
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, I mean this is sort of stuff. We've spoken about it.
Speaker 3: So many times. Could they win without him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The it's probably is still yes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think they can win it without Jordan Dawson and perhaps even someone like Riley Stielts or the Cheese. He's got that X factor. Yeah, and it's a headline. There's a lot more headlines to come before the end of the AFL season involving Isaac Rankin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so yesterday the news broke that that match ban, the five match band of the AFL initially we're going to hand out, was downgraded to four.
Speaker 4: So the Crow.
Speaker 2: Successfully argued on medical terms, which was interesting, but a lot of concerns around Isaac and his mental health at the moment, and I think that formed the basis of the AFL's decision and to downgrade.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, I mean it took far too long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it did.
Speaker 3: First four moosth.
Speaker 1: I mean we joked about it took two days for them to re elect a new pope, but it took five to five and a half six days to come up with this.
Speaker 2: There was a stage there where I thought he would have served a five match band before they actually ruled that he was out for five matches.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was going to take that long.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we're going to get the stage where Isaac Reagan was going to be able to play because of time served. Absolutely, he was waiting in limbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's done, it's done, it's dusted, and for Crows bands, there is a glimmer of hope that Isaac might actually participate in the Grand Final if they get that far. It's an interesting one though, what do you wish for first round of the finals?
Speaker 1: Well, because you're obviously going to be a much better side with Isaac Greacan in there. It's probably one of those ones where obviously wants your team to win, but if they don't win in the first week of the finals and you're Crow supporter, you're actually quite comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well that's the silver lining, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, what about yesterday?
Speaker 2: Do you see on the news the century old Swedish church that they moved five kilometers, so this massive church. Look at the size of that thing. It is absolutely RelA isn't it. Yeah, it's enormous. So it was six hundred and seventy tons, it's one hundred and thirteen years old, and the ground underneath it became really unstable because of decades of iron ore mining. So in the first hour though, it only went thirty meters thirty two days to travel five kilometers with this enormous church just cruising.
Speaker 4: Through the town.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you weren't across it and you just looked out your window or you're driving past and you're like.
Speaker 1: What that there's there's a church moving at snail's pace past your front yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is absolutely insane, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Five kilometers in two days. Yeah, you've you've actually said that to me before as well, when we've exchanged running details and you've dropped some of your times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's taken me two days to run five kilometers five days.
Speaker 1: And I always say Joe's I always say, it doesn't matter about the time. You're still burning glories. Even though it took you two days to do five games.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have been able to run past this church.
Speaker 4: I'll be running alongside it and.
Speaker 3: The church.
Speaker 1: Neck and neck, say Friday, nothing goes down smoother than a nice hot cup of Ryan Fitzgerald on a Friday. Good morning to you if it's eight, Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: It's been a tough way, it really has. Waiting for decisions, outcomes and not having one of our best players in the LA Crows team. It's been very tough for me this week. And you know, look, I understand, I understand what he did was wrong. He understands what he did was wrong. There's apologies, but you know what, Sometimes it just it just eats what you know what I've been looking you know what I've been thinking about, guys, And don't forget this, but in nineteen ninety seven when the Alaid Crows weren't expected to beat North Melbourne and Sint Kilda, sorry ninety seven, we won that Grand Final without Tony Modra, without Mark Raschudo and who else. Peter Vardi wasn't in there as well, guys.
Speaker 1: I mean they're three handy fires, right, there.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Vardi party just the best?
Speaker 3: Was Modra any good?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Was he good at footy? And also off field? Was was he any good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: My gosh, you just I was?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Jody, if you were lucky to witness the roped off area that Tony Modra had at Joplin's Bar in the city back in the day, Like there was a roped off area for AFL players, right, yeah, then there was a roped off area for Tony Modra.
Speaker 3: Like it was neck level, neck level?
Speaker 4: Man, what a sweep start. Well that is a very good point that you make. Stranger things have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another one fitsy, like even twenty eighteen was a big one. So the Eagles do it without gaff and without nick nat nui, like the show way that you get back in the Eagles, and twenty eighteen to win was particular that nick nat nui.
Speaker 3: But they did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did it. And this is the thing. I think our midfield is sweet. I think our defense is sweet. And you know what, we've still got the three headed beastuff forward five.
Speaker 3: Filthy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I brought up the three headed bees a couple of weeks ago, and you said to me, I'll keep a lid on it.
Speaker 4: Settled out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well there's a few three headed beasts that we're walking around the office.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh well we hold out hope, don't we do?
Speaker 1: Hold he During the week, we were talking about our kids are starting to sort of filter these new.
Speaker 4: Words through us language.
Speaker 1: We've had a couple of days where we've basically we've opened it up as like a word seminar. We're exchanging different words old with than you, just to try and get engauge on what the kids are actually doing. You've got a couple of lads who are coming through. They seem like that cool guys, are you.
Speaker 3: Learning some language from them.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know what, Lenny just recently had a birthday party and I took his mates to an escape room in the city and for three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find out, lads.
Speaker 3: They had a tribal council. They lost eight K.
Speaker 5: But so they're in the back seat and Lenny goes, oh my god, my dad is so riz. And I've got no idea what rizzz. But he told the boys that I do this cheesy joke with BJ every night after dinner, I say, in front of the boys, I say, Mummy, that was beautiful that meal, just like you are.
Speaker 3: And apparently that's riz. What does RIZ mean?
Speaker 2: Joe, Well, my understanding is, isn't it short for charismatic?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll take that.
Speaker 5: Because they all started, there was a pause and then everyone started laughing at me.
Speaker 3: So I didn't. I thought it was a derogatory term.
Speaker 4: Ah, I think, is there a chance your son was giving you a compliment?
Speaker 5: That might be I'm going to take that home when he gets home from work tonight. And when he gets home from work, because he's working at the moment, he's got two kids in a car that he has service, he's still in the escape room. He's twelve years of age, but I might need to give him a compliment, So he was handing one over to dad.
Speaker 3: That's not very often you get that.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: In slang, rizz refers to the ability to charm or attract someone, especially in a romantic or sexual context.
Speaker 1: The rizzler, the rizzler someone who was very charismatic.
Speaker 3: Came back in the day. The gizler different different, that's right.
Speaker 2: Can you think of some old school words that maybe maybe cheryld used that used anymore?
Speaker 3: Or we used to.
Speaker 5: Use povo because we went to Rianda and I mum and day could never I could never get rebopped pumps or a pair of Jordan's.
Speaker 3: So I had.
Speaker 5: Added as tennis champs, and I was known as Povo devo. I love all Povo devo. Gank gank was a big one. Remember you'd steal something, you'd gank it. We'd you don't hang out with the kids from card Iron because they go across the road and they gang stuff from Colonades.
Speaker 4: I think that was a Southern thing, just quietly.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of Southern coming through, isn't it.
Speaker 5: People will remember gang.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for joining us, this morning. We think you.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Don't gain anything today.
Speaker 5: This interview was beautiful, just like you, Jody. It sounds weird, doesn't it a little bit?
Speaker 1: I'm theer in the back of that.
Speaker 3: Please, A gentleman battle of the man your soul? Oh what a type of space? This is thirteen to twelve in my favor.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Jade's you are coming off a comprehensive.
Speaker 3: Victory last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you square it up today?
Speaker 7: To know?
Speaker 2: Hopefully Nickel about how you remind me? Was my song with go this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Vanessa carle'tson one thousand miles was Mike, And I'll just say I don't think you could have two songs that are more different.
Speaker 2: No, No, certainly polar opposites. All right, Producy, Lucy, who's been very very ill all week. She's got off a deathbed to come in just two announced the winner of Battle of It just.
Speaker 1: For this moment, because that's such a passion piece for her. Could only produce you, Lucy.
Speaker 2: So another Taiwan fifty one to forty nine percent.
Speaker 5: Jody, if you pick nickelbacks, you are the winner.
Speaker 4: How you remind me?
Speaker 2: From two thousand and two, what.
Speaker 3: Is going on here is that takes us a third and a piece? What I just.
Speaker 4: I' percenting it, aren't it?
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago we had a genuine draw, our first drawl. Yes, things are really tightening up. Okay, and so too is this contest we like to call Battle of the Bangers. We have got a very special guest in the house. It is Lily from the Voice Adelaide's very own liarly good morning.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 2: So your dressed is Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk. I'm dressed as a professor from Harry Potter. Lily is dressed as a voice contestant.
Speaker 7: As a marshamallow in this way as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Tuesday night. Oh my goodness, you performed a Spice Girl song for a Spice girl.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 7: My god, did I actually happened? Does it feel like a dream?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 7: You know, it appins to me moment for so I can't believe it was just, you know, casually chilling with her afterwards insane.
Speaker 2: I want to say, she seems so lovely, you know, she's so cool person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a bit star struck.
Speaker 7: I think as well, that's kind of my childhood, my you know icon. Yeah, And I was just you know, casually singing up there to her her own song.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: But what about that? Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you dream of a moment where one you and it's a ballsy move going with a song SMI skirl song.
Speaker 3: To a spieky but then she joins you that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we you know, it's fine.
Speaker 3: We just do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: We did a little duet, you know, no big deal. I was only screaming inside and sweating. I felt a lot calm, and when she came up, I'll be honest, because it's so nerve racking singing a song in front of somebody else while you have nerves at the same time.
Speaker 4: So it was all a rush. And then she came up and I was like, hey, on a minute, something, my breath.
Speaker 7: Is slowing down and seeing her real this ain't a joke, you know, it's actually Now what are.
Speaker 2: The nerves like before you step on stage? Is it almost like sometimes you can get performance anxiety and want to run away and not do it.
Speaker 4: Was it that bad for.
Speaker 7: You or you think I couldn't stop smiling my cheeks hurt. I was so excited, and I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but I'm like a trench, like going to back and forth to the bathroom. I was like that nervous I must say, is that team?
Speaker 4: I No, I don't know, not at all.
Speaker 2: And so what do you hope happens now? Obviously you can't tell us how it all pans out, but what's your dream?
Speaker 7: I hope Honestly, even just coming from the audition, I feel like I've grown just as a person and a vocal artist and an artist in general already, just from that audition alone, Yeah, kind of built my confidence because I've never been on a large stage like that, in front of a large audience holding a mic with a proper band, So it was my first time. And I think since then, I've I've gained a whole lot of confidence to, you know, get up in our local areas here and just sing my heart out properly?
Speaker 4: May do you normally sing around here?
Speaker 7: I normally sing. There's a place close to where I work. Actually, if you want to pop in the honey shop, it's a more fit street. It's in the city. It's called Malamea And actually there's going to be a show this Saturday. Have a lot of disco party top me and the crew.
Speaker 4: Oh this is club vibes.
Speaker 7: So this is like when the clock strikes midnight, you know, Lily comes out.
Speaker 4: What are you trying to say? Lily, that's when we do our best.
Speaker 3: Work and me.
Speaker 7: Off, No, no, You're more than welcome.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see that.
Speaker 2: Well, Lily, congratulations, what it is just pinch me moment. That's something you'll remember for the rest of your.
Speaker 7: I could not be more than you know. I'm so grateful for the opportunity and here I am through till the next round.
Speaker 2: On stage with the Spice Girl on Tuesday at Golden Growth Primary School with.
Speaker 1: Us on stage with Guy Josey Jack and Beets and a witch.
Speaker 3: About for my band.
Speaker 1: Really, congratulations, we love tracking your progress and good luck the voice of course across the screens of Channel seven.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to see how far you go.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you and looking for the flowers literally brought beautiful flowers, flowers from my ghost stunnings. You guys are special.
Speaker 3: It's nice