Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She How do I put this? He isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: With the boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching them mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love. On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are discussing first kisses, kissing styles, and how we know if we are a good kisser.
Speaker 3: Or not, and how Matt has been told he's not the bye Why on'tly?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Stay tuned to hear how to make a lasting impression with your lips. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. All right, welcome back everyone, I know, how are we?
Speaker 3: It's actually Michael's birthday today, so I just want to start this episode by giving him a little shout out. Happy birthday, Michael, Hope you have an amazing thirty fourth birthday and I love.
Speaker 1: You a lot.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, mate. What have you got him for his birthday? Then?
Speaker 3: I got him some sneakers and a couple of other little bits and pieces as well, and I'm going to take him out tomorrow night actually to do a little paint and wine night, so that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, yeah, I've heard about them. They seem pretty cute. But the more you drink, the less you're painting. It's good. But surprisingly people when they come back, their paintings are actually good. So I'll be curious to see yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, me and Michael paint in the living room together like all the time. It's like our little pastime thing that we used to do in Lockdown, and we've literally just like pour wine and like paint random pictures. But with this little I think it's called like Picasso and paint or something I can't remember.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you go in there and.
Speaker 3: They literally take you step by step through how to do it, so everyone comes up with like good picture, pretty decent painting.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice. Speaking of birthdays, yea, it is our first birthday is slowly creeping up, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: So like, if you have not heard this yet, Matt and I are throwing where's your head? At family a birthday party to celebrate not only our first birthday but also over a million listens.
Speaker 2: And tickets are selling fast, guys, so make sure you get onto it. We've got limited tickets, so if you want to come, make sure you hit that link in one of our bios and buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's special guests, there's prizes, there's gonna be fun games, and then we're going to drink.
Speaker 1: With you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we mentioned that it's not just a live show, we will be getting pissed with you afterwards.
Speaker 3: It's a birthday party. Like, it's a definite birthday party. There will be cake and there will be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So who knows you might kiss one of us. So let's segment to this. Looking for a perfect segue into kissing. Sometimes they aren't there, but I tried to find it.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it, okay, Matt.
Speaker 3: So you in previous podcasts have spoken to me and our audience about the fact that Jen said you weren't a great kisser.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Have I got that right?
Speaker 2: Yes? So, very early on in jeninized relationship, we hit a little speed bump. Should I say that era kissing styles weren't linking up. So she'd had what twenty eight years, I'd had twenty seven years kissing.
Speaker 1: The excuses have started.
Speaker 2: Somewhere along the line. We had not met someone with the same style as each other.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: So, like, what what is this style that you guys talk of that it hasn't like matched?
Speaker 2: Well, I got some notes here. She sent me a couple of messages.
Speaker 3: So so what you've asked her? What wasn't compatible kissing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, this is what she said. Our lips would not meet up properly. So apparently she was trying to take top, but I was trying to take top. You know, when your lips sick because they don't sit perfectly.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: And ours weren't. She said, my tongue didn't come out enough. I didn't use enough tongue.
Speaker 3: So what you were just like poking your tongue out like a tiny bit into her mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't really I don't use tongue on first kisses, really, really, yeah, I think it's more like a movie kiss I do.
Speaker 3: I definitely use tongue on first kiss like, not like I'm not putting my tongue down someone's throat.
Speaker 1: But I'm definitely usually with your tongue.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then but she did say we're in sync now and she loves kissing me. Oh, she said, I'm also slow at kissing, and she's reminded about this every time she listens to the intro. I used to be slow. Well maybe I just know I like to be actually romantic with my kisses.
Speaker 3: You kiss, I think it's fun to change it up, Like it's fun to do like this, really like fast, like passionate, like sexy, like rip your clothes off type vibe kiss.
Speaker 1: But then it's also cute to do like a cute, romantic, slow, beautiful, loving kiss.
Speaker 2: So I think I was feeling the bit on that first kiss, like if it's so, I didn't think the vibes so they had to rip anyone's clothes off in my kitchen, I thought, while we're making it was hour while everyone else is in the other room. So I think, yeah, I just went with the slow, romantic first kiss, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well when did you have your first kiss? That?
Speaker 2: I think I would have been maybe fourteen, So.
Speaker 3: The same year you lost your virginity, Jerry, I think it's the same girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you lost everything to her.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. I think it was. I mean, you was a kiss kids on the like your friends on the Yeah, when you're the same age, you know what I mean, like a primary school. But that's not a first kiss. That's just two kids going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, funny story.
Speaker 2: Actually, so is this your first kiss? You made first.
Speaker 3: Kiss like that? Like, yeah, well no, I didn't make out with someone. So I had a boyfriend, like my first boyfriend when I was in New seven and he was a new six bit of a cigar back in my day.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 1: He was a new six when I was in new school, same school. Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, yep. So anyway he was my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: We'd like hold hands and like one day we just like did a little kiss on the lips, like a little.
Speaker 1: That was it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Like a year ago, I was in Torque and I was at this pub. I was like a bit drunk with my friends and he was there so random. I was like, oh my god, this guy who I dated dated, like not actually dated. He was like my fake boyfriend when I was in New seven. Was there anyway? Then his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Came up to me.
Speaker 3: And was like, hey, I just wanted to introduce myself your so and so's X.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't know if we'd classify me as an ex?
Speaker 2: Would you classify him as X? Like?
Speaker 3: No, Like I would classify my first serious boyfriend who I had sex with as my first boyfriend. He yes, technically we were a boyfriend and girlfriend. But for his then like now girlfriend to refer to me as his ex, like she was treating me like I was like like a threat or something, and I was like, babe, like we pecked on the lips, like, I'm no threat over here.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's his claim? His little claim to fame when he saw Yeah, he's like, oh, that's my ex over there.
Speaker 3: No, it's weird, Like would you classify an ex to someone you've had sex with or would you classify someone who you've done a little peck on the lips with?
Speaker 2: Classify an ex as I wouldn't classify my first kiss in that as an ex. No, we're too.
Speaker 1: Young, Yeah, you're too young.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that. I say, from probably eighteen, so that would be when they start being a.
Speaker 3: Bit more serious, serious, like they're actually a proper relationship.
Speaker 1: Like me and him dated for like eight days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you dated on the that's not that's.
Speaker 3: Not an ex but yeah, I guess like after that little peck, My first kiss was at the end of year nine, my first makeout. Yeah, and I was quite late, like a lot of my friends had already kissed someone and like obviously didn't classify my little peck on the lips as a proper kiss.
Speaker 1: So that was like my first makeout. Time to kiss. So I was at a party.
Speaker 3: It was a Fluoro party and he yeah, They're like, do you know what was weird is like I hadn't kissed a boy properly before, like with tongue and like a full makeout, like I'd just seen it in the movies. And he had already had sex. So he was like very advanced. He was in the same year as me, but he was like way advanced than I was. And I remember we kissed in the bathroom at the party.
Speaker 2: In the bathroom, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, maybe privacy, and I think it was just like I went into the toilet like fixed my makeout. He followed me in next minute we were making out.
Speaker 2: True love story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a true tailor bronou, but I remember like it was this is literally my first kiss. And he put his hands like up my back and undid my bra like did like the full like bra undo things, and I was like shocked, beyond belief, like I was like whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Like this is my first fucking kiss. Get your hand away from my booths so that's it.
Speaker 2: And then you were just like, no, this kiss is over, Like my.
Speaker 1: Bra was fully undone, and then he was like he was like moving the.
Speaker 3: Hand from the back around to the front, heading off, and I was like, whoa, No, this is not happening.
Speaker 2: They so good on him. He must have been an advance for in year nine to be unclipping a bra with one hand.
Speaker 3: He knew it was my first kiss, and he I think he thought we were having sex, like it was all too much. I was like, I was very like overwhelmed by that situation.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was very intense.
Speaker 2: How do you think it went as a kiss? Then?
Speaker 1: I don't think I was the best.
Speaker 2: Did you have any practice before, like on.
Speaker 3: Anything, maybe like kissing the back of my hand, practicing.
Speaker 2: Not on a pillow, not on a friend a pillow.
Speaker 1: Did you used to kiss pillows when you were younger.
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't like make out with it, but like I try to people. I said, all my mate to try that, like to practice.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, like to be honest, like when you're young, having a first kiss is actually a really big deal in your life, Like it's a huge milestone, and like I had put like so much pressure on it. Like I remember there was a few guys who wanted to kiss me, and I was like, no, I don't want them to be my first kiss.
Speaker 2: Now. To think about how like a first like how much a kiss is now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's insignificant now, but like, yeah, my first kiss, I remember like I was trying to like move in the motion of like how they moved in the movies, and like he was trying to do something else, and like I feel like from that moment on, I definitely significantly improved. I don't know if it was him or me. It was probably me, Like I hadn't had any practice, but though there was no like motion in the ocean flowing type of vibe, it was very like stoppy study what about yours?
Speaker 1: Do you remember if yours?
Speaker 2: I actually really don't remember my first kiss.
Speaker 1: Really, it wasn't like a big deal to you.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't that big of a deal. I think there was a lot of tongue. I'm just thinking about maybe one kiss I've had with that girl, and I think it was a lot of tongue. I don't think it was very smooth either.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's why you don't like using tongue anymore, because you're like traumatized from.
Speaker 2: The first kids, well, from the first kiss. How many kisses do you reckon you've had in your lifetime now? Different? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Thousands?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any that stand out clearly.
Speaker 1: Like good or bad?
Speaker 2: Bad or good?
Speaker 1: I remember a bad one.
Speaker 3: I remember I was like fuck, I would have to say, like maybe seventeen.
Speaker 1: And it was this guy. You probably know him, actually.
Speaker 2: You want to whisper it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So me and him were like really good friends when we first started modeling, and I had the biggest crush on him, Like he's a really handsome guy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I was young. I was just like this young model.
Speaker 3: He was a couple of years older than me, and me and him used to like text all the time, and like I remember once I invited him to like him to this party that I was at and he came with like two of his friends, and by then I was a good kisser, Like I already know I was a good kisser because I reckon, you know you're a good kisser when you can decipher a bad kisser because you're like, don't like.
Speaker 1: That too much tongue.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he came to the party this like good looking model, super sexy, and then we're dancing on the dance floor, probably to like you know, black eyed peas, and then he fully leaned in for a kiss, and honestly, no one has ever stuck their tongue so far down my throat.
Speaker 1: I thought I was choking.
Speaker 3: I thought I had something lodged in my tonsils because his tongue was so far down my throat. And honestly, I like had a crush on him, like the biggest crush, like one of my first major crushes. We talked like every day and after that night, like it just fully did you get the ick?
Speaker 1: I got the ick? It turned me off.
Speaker 3: I was like I stopped talking to him, like kind of like weaned him off a little bit. It was just like it can't happen, Like I can't have your tongue lodged in my tonsils.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminds me of my worst kiss. This girl actually now is actually I don't know if she'd listened to this, but she's she's actually been on TV since recently.
Speaker 1: Wow, I remember she was, Oh God, I'm worried.
Speaker 2: It was. I was just like laying there and I remember it was.
Speaker 1: Just like laying there in bed, yeah, and it.
Speaker 2: Just completely ruined the mood. I was just like, nah.
Speaker 1: What did she do?
Speaker 2: She wasn't like like so, she wasn't doing any lip movement. She just had a mouth like resting on my mouth and just sticking her tongue in and out like a fuck like a jackhammer. Yeah, like a jackhammer, just literally just like this in my mouth. And I was just like, oh, what have I done. I'll just stare at the ceiling, like let's start. It was just it was actually the most fucking weirdest thing I've ever experienced in my life. And that yeah did that again? Like that, like just in and out. And I was like, this is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about your best kiss.
Speaker 2: Oh well it's Jen.
Speaker 1: Your mind's Michael. But Jen didn't think you're a good kisser.
Speaker 2: Just starting, Like I said, we just didn't link up. I don't. I don't know what it was. I think it was both two people trying to take the top lip. Yeah, and now we're just fully in sync.
Speaker 1: So if someone was to ask you, like, hey, Matt, do you think you're a good kisser? What would you say?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had constantly good reviews my whole life. You've heard firsthand from people that are close to you, how good of a kisser I am. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did ask my friend who kissed you? And she was like, yeah, like she's a good kisser, So that's okay.
Speaker 2: I think the word was amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean I have to I know the word wasn't amazing. She said good.
Speaker 2: It was a great adjective that was to describe it. I know it was a strong one, but yeah, I was very surprised when Jane told me, I've heard it pretty much my whole life. I'm a good kisser. Yeah, so it definitely hit me for six I was rattled. Yeah, I was like, you don't know what you're fucking talking about. What do you mean? Have you evering told you were a bad kisser?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I reckon I'm a good kisser, even on Love Island. Like I remember there was like multiple times where watching the show back, people were like and as a ten out of ten kisser, and I was like, I do what I can.
Speaker 2: No, aren't you a loud kisser? Wasn't that the joke?
Speaker 3: There wasn't there was a thing going around that I was a loud kisser. But like when you're like fully making out passion with someone in bed, like what do you want from me? You want me to like like lightly like touch someone's lips.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's actually so funny you say that. Actually, yeah, I make a noise when I kiss. I've noticed. I go like, not like that makes it sad worse than it is. I got, do you know what I mean? It's so weird, But it's not if you're actually like doing it, like and I'm kissing another like yeah, yeah, I do that as well. But they were taking the piss out of you because you were like it was really loud.
Speaker 1: You know what they were doing. The producers have already told me they were literally turning up our mics.
Speaker 3: They were turning up me and Josh's mics and making it sound louder than it was, and then they got like the guy who I ditched, he was like all salty because I ditched him, and he was like they're so loud at kissing blah bla blah, and I was like, you know what.
Speaker 1: We can't take.
Speaker 2: Don't take away from the fact that it catch me up all night like this, and.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you don't believe me that I'm a good kisser, I feel free to ask Michael.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what, I'm not going to text him. I'm going to give him a buzz. Let's see you're going to call him. Yeah, I'll give him a buzz. Let's see what Michael has to say for himself. Hey, mate, not much happy birthday, thank you. I thought i'd give you a nice happy birthday call. Appreciated, but while I've got you here, sorry to do this. You're on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael.
Speaker 4: I was wondering now because I was sure that in a studio right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're like, why the she ignoring me and Matt's calling me. I just want to know if you had to rate Anna's kissing out of ten, what would it be a nine?
Speaker 4: I mean, like it's a ten, Like it's definitely a ten.
Speaker 1: Obviously he said that.
Speaker 4: She said, like she's the most amazing ki.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, I'll have to hear it from the horses and mouth himself.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie she is. She is an amazing kisser. Like obviously there was there was a bit of a gap between sort of like our first kiss and then when we sort of took our relationship to the next level, so we spent we spent like three or like makeout session star, like three or four hours and just non stop.
Speaker 1: And what did we used to say?
Speaker 4: It was Heaven's genuine Heaven?
Speaker 2: Is she loud? If she allowed kisser?
Speaker 4: Are we still talking about kissing? Yeah, I think it's like it's not like obviously if it's a public kiss like we like we keep the noise to the minimum, but like if it's a makeout sets, then like, yeah, it's it's pretty loud.
Speaker 2: Is it like the neighbors are banging? Are the neighbors banging on the fucking wall? Time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was just gonna say, what did we used to say, Like we were having like kissing marathons or something.
Speaker 4: Kissing benders? That was me thing it like we just.
Speaker 2: We just get the cloth. These balls are blue.
Speaker 4: For another kissing bender tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me, me, and like we would go on kissing benders at the start of our relationship because we were like keeping it PG at the start, but we just make out constantly.
Speaker 1: It was really fun, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Heaven It sounds like torture. It was like it was good. It was good.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 4: It was It was a good kiss, like it is a good kiss. The first kiss was fireworks. I was like, geez, but it takes two to tango as well, like obviously, like you wouldn't be an amazing kisser without without you someone kissing back. Yeah, it's just so I must be good as well. I've actually got an uber that's like they're yelling at me. Someone have to go.
Speaker 1: We'll let you go. Thank you babe, Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday, birthday mate, have a good day, Thanks very much, enjoy bye.
Speaker 1: See I'm a good kisser.
Speaker 2: Where was your first kiss?
Speaker 3: It was just like on Chapel Street, which is like a busy street with lots of pubs and clubs and whatever.
Speaker 2: Like I say, true true romance. It's a story as old as time.
Speaker 3: It was though, like our first kiss was like fireworks. It was just like super like soft and slow and like you know, when like the whole world around you stops.
Speaker 1: It was just like.
Speaker 3: One of those magical dola It was one of those magical, like beautiful moments that I will just like never forget. Okay, I want to firstly start by saying that I reckon kissing is one of the most this might sound cringe, but beautiful things that we do as humans. Like it's crazy that you can literally.
Speaker 1: Not know someone at all and then you.
Speaker 3: Guys have this really intense intimate moment where you kiss and it's like everything around you just stops, and it's kind of like you get like a little taste into their soul.
Speaker 1: I know that's a bit deep, but I genuinely like love kissing more than anything, Like genuinely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the power that a kiss holds. Like Jenny and myself, we'll not go to bed without giving each other a good night kiss. And no matter what we make sure, like sometimes we might be so tired, we're starting to doze off, and she'll turn around and we'll kiss and give each other a good night kiss, peck or it's in between, in between, it's in between, like to make out peck sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like there is a reason why as human beings we love kissing because it is a chemical reaction in your brain.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: So it actually is when you have like a first kiss, or you kiss someone that you like, a burst of the hormone called oxytocin is released, and that's why we get so addicted to it because that's the love hormone.
Speaker 2: While you're saying that, I was thinking of one of Jen's kisses where like where like I'll be like, I'll give me a kiss, and like she won't like sort of be ready for it, or she's distracted and she goes like she keeps her eyes open. You can tell she's looking at whatever she's she's like, and she's like looking past it because I like, look at her. It's frete funny. She's like like looking at whatever it is.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: Like kissing is so cool because like obviously, like when you kiss someone, it can make you like, it builds up feelings of like affection and attraction to someone. It bonds you with people. So you kind of want to make sure that you are a good kisser and you're constantly improving on your kissing style, because once you you know your technique is up to scratch, you can have some really mind blowing moments. So we're gonna give you guys some hot tips to improve your kissing cell.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the first one is don't go too hard too soon, build up the intensity and let it happen naturally, so that's not going like a jackhammer.
Speaker 3: Or don't go in too hard with the lips, Like I think it's good to keep your lips really soft, and like I feel like sometimes if you have a first kiss and they come in too fast, too hard, too strong, it kind of loses the feeling of it, like be gentle, besoft, be kind, be carrying about spouting his lips to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, I'm just thinking about kissing her. Second one is make sure you have amazingly fresh breath. So I think that goes outside.
Speaker 1: It goes without saying.
Speaker 3: I was like so big on the chewy, like back in the day, like still am, but like I remember when I was eighteen going out, Like if I was ever at the club, I wasn't You wouldn't even see me not chewing chewing gum like I was constantly on the chewy or constantly on the mintce because I wanted to make sure my breath was impeccable.
Speaker 2: You know me with brushing my teeth.
Speaker 3: You're like OCD brushing teeth. You can tell people what you're like.
Speaker 2: I literally would brush my teeth like in the car while driving. So if you ever drive alongside me, you can see me brushing my teeth.
Speaker 3: I like, when you drive behind me, I'll literally see you like brushing your teeth.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is wrong?
Speaker 2: I have to rush stuff off my teeth. I hate coffee anything like sitting on my teeth. Do you like garlic breath? Actually like kissing garlic breath?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the thing is is I think think if you both have garlic breath, it's fine. I think the problem is is like when one person hasn't had the same like food as someone else, and then there's like different smells that can kind of be a bit like intrusive.
Speaker 2: Jen likes it if I have garlic breath and I saw a TikTok and these girls as well.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A thing to like someone else that has garlic bread or strong breath like that really, Yeah, I don't. I personally don't.
Speaker 3: What about coffee breath because coffee breath is very aggressive.
Speaker 2: That's why I rush my teeth out to every coffee. I don't. Yeah, I'm not feeing of coffee breath. Yeah, but maybe if you have coffee on your breath, it's not so bad. Like you said about garlic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And unless you're kissing someone, it's like not that offensive. It's just like when you're talking in close proximity to someone. I mean, there's nothing worse than if you're like talking to someone and their breath is just like overpowering and you're like whoa like? And sometimes I'll even say to people like do you want to mint some chewy? Or I'll like get out my own chewy and I'll be like, chewy, would you like?
Speaker 2: And we don't even have to say it. On the breath fucking stinks And that's it worthy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, I have another tip to improve your kissing style. This one is be ready to give and receive feedback on your kissing steles. This one's huge, Like I think it's always important and like I am the feedback queen, Like if I kiss someone and I'm not vibing it. I'm the first person to let you know. Like, for instance, I was seeing this guy and our first kiss was not a first kiss. It was just like basically him just biting my lip to the point, wait what Like we were kissing, but he was just constantly biting my bottom lip to the point that like my bottom lip was actually saw and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, was it like a sexy bite or he was.
Speaker 3: Trying to make it sexy, but it was like turning me off. I was like this is gross, and like this is a first day, and like I'm unsure about why, Like my bottom lip is throbbing, not.
Speaker 1: In a good way.
Speaker 2: For that huge bruised lip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like myley was like my bottomment was fully swollen. Like it wasn't like a sexy like light bite of the lip. It was like he was like biting down on me to the point where I was like, stop biting my lips.
Speaker 1: I'm like, please stop biting on my lip. It's not a piece of chicken.
Speaker 2: How did he take it?
Speaker 1: He was still.
Speaker 3: Biting my lip, but it was like way less. So I think I genuinely think that he's never kissed someone without biting like it was like he had like ingrained it into his kissing stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna be real.
Speaker 3: When I kiss a guy and I don't like the way they kiss, I literally say to them, close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Don't move, I'm gonna kiss you. Don't kiss me back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I kiss them exactly the way that I want them to kiss. And then I'm like, oh my god, that was such a good kiss. Let's do that again. But I want like you to just like slowly join it in. And then that's how I teach them how to be a.
Speaker 2: Good kiss how to do that with him. Did it work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also, something that's important when it comes to kissing is knowing how much tongue to use. Yes, so I reckon personally, my personal preference is that there's tongue. There's not too much tongue that it's down my throat, but there's not like not enough tongue that I'm like, where's your tongue out? Like it needs to be like the perfect amount of like tongue, and then I feel like the tongues have to kind of like do a circular motion dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's what Jen called me out on just so I need to do enough tongue. But I don't feel like I tongue on the first kiss.
Speaker 1: Why not? It's so romantic and hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it comes in like I don't know.
Speaker 1: So what you just do like an open mouth kiss with no tongue to do.
Speaker 2: Like the movie Kiss. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If you can see what Matt's doing right now, Guys, I swear you would die.
Speaker 2: You do like the movie kiss. So you go like that and then a bit of tongue will come in there naturally. Just let it flow. Feel out what the other person's doing. See if their tongue's coming out. You feel it, Oh, bit a tongue there, I'll return the tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm getting secondhand embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you just feel the tongue out, yeah I do. I don't bolst the wall with tongue. Nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like obviously you don't want to put the tongue all the way in there, but like you need still to have some tongue.
Speaker 2: Essentially, I said before that I like when Jen has her eyes open, but that's a special kind of kiss. But when you kiss in a romantic way, like close your eyes keep them closed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'd get creeped out if I kiss someone and their eyes are opened, and that has happened before, and I was like, close your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine like kissing someone opening their eyes like a romantic like not a rush kiss, like a romantic makeout session, gros. And you open your eyes and they're just staring into your soul and you'll like the thing.
Speaker 3: Is as well, like you're so up close and personal with someone's face, like I don't want you to be that HD at my skin like you know what, and cross like.
Speaker 1: It's too much, it's too much.
Speaker 3: Also mix it up, like yeah, I said, like biting like that guy.
Speaker 1: Specifically was too much.
Speaker 3: But like you know, as you start to get more comfortable with each other, mix it up, change it up. But like not too hot, like a little bite of the lip or like you know, kissing of the neck or ear.
Speaker 2: Or spitting in the mouth.
Speaker 1: No, not sitting in the mouth, like that's her eye. Cross the line. Do you guys sit in the mouth?
Speaker 2: Very hot?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So like obviously like boundaries, like some people like that. I personally don't spit in the mouth if that's something that turns you on them.
Speaker 1: Fair like you know what, like why not?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I think as well?
Speaker 3: Like sometimes it's nice, Like I personally like I would hate to be kissed if someone was like hands by the side, like I love, like hands on the face or like around the shoulders, back, back of the head, like caressing the face, hair whatever, like push the hair, hair back, touch the chin, pull the chin up, like if they've got their head down. If the guy like pulls your chin up and then kisses you. Oh, hand on the cheek is my personal favorite. Like that is like every romantic movie starts with a guy and a girl looking into each other's eyes.
Speaker 1: Then there's a hand on the cheek from the guy, and.
Speaker 3: Then they just stare into each other's eyes and then they just have this passionate, amazing makeout and then not only are they feeling fireworks, but you, as an audience viewer of the movie, are also feeling the fireworks. Have you ever felt that in movies when people kiss, Like what about the Notebook when they have that kiss?
Speaker 2: I watched that. I refuse to watch that again. The last time I watched that, I bowled. Yeah, you're right, I refuse to do it again.
Speaker 3: I watched The Notebook but I just like, this sounds really savage, but I turn it off at like the sad scene, so like as soon as it's about to get sad, I'm like and end of the movie.
Speaker 1: What a great movie.
Speaker 2: No, I refuse to watch that one again.
Speaker 3: But anyway, like a movie, like you know when someone has this like really romantic kiss, and do you know what romantic kiss has always come from a bit of sexual tension. So like another good tip for an amazing kiss is sometimes to not kiss straight away, like build up that sexual tension between you guys, like that flirty.
Speaker 2: Energy like you're doing something and then like you know, your faces get.
Speaker 3: Close Yeah not yet, yeah, Like yeah, like make them wait, build up that chemistry and like a good, really good kiss I reckon happens after that.
Speaker 2: That's when that's when it's hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're spoken about how to improve your kissing style. What about the different types of kissing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's so many, isn't there?
Speaker 2: There is? There's a lot. The eskimo kiss.
Speaker 1: What's the eskimo kiss?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: The noses nose on nose. I personally like the butterfly kiss.
Speaker 1: Have you heard all that?
Speaker 3: You get your eyelashes and you like, oh yeah, you like bat your eyelashes.
Speaker 1: On their cheek and it gives you this little tingle.
Speaker 2: You know, I might have to ask you to do that when I get that's a cute one.
Speaker 1: What about the forehead kiss?
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you remember the tiktoks that used to be when you kiss her on the forehead, it's for her? Do you remember I used to do that all the time to change. Gene actually told me the other day I don't do it anymore that one was for you. Like I can make out with her and kiss her on the forehead and.
Speaker 1: Be like, honestly, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Guys have seriously got me when they do either a forehead kiss or a kiss on the hands, like I'm to.
Speaker 2: Meet you, and they go, nice to meet you. Kiss on the hand.
Speaker 3: No, like if I'm like three four dates in like it just like fully, just like I'm just like, oh, just so romantic. It's like that old school romance that like some girls might want, some do want. I definitely am like hell yess all for it, And like the moment that a guy kisses my forehead or kisses my hand, I'm just like, holy shit, it's always knees a week to what you want to.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I know exactly what you mean. And then we go to like the lips.
Speaker 1: Obviously yep, so we have a peck just like little.
Speaker 2: On the playground when you're six years old, run away and tell your friends.
Speaker 3: And then the next is the American kiss, which is just basically an open mouth with no tongue. That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I call this movie kissing and I'm a fan of it. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: And then there's a French which is the tongue.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's definitely a happy meeting between no tongue and tongue where it's just like a little bit of like tongue action.
Speaker 2: Like I said before, Don't get me wrong, my tongue will come into play. I just probably not the biggest fan of like just going hard with the tongue.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, I have a question for you. Go on average, how long do you reckon a kiss last?
Speaker 2: For when you're making out with someone, Yeah, like a French kiss. Well, we're not talking about your marathon with Michael. Michael, which then for hours. Oh, it probably feels a lot longer than it is. I reckon, So it probably feels like thirty seconds, but it's probably half. That's fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Close twelve seconds seconds, So on average, a kiss last for twelve seconds. But in the nineteen eighties, couples came up for air sooner than that, and their average kiss was only five point five seconds, So we've doubled the kissing length these days, and why not, like, why not have a nice kiss like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, it's our favorite time of the show. It's called Where's Our Head Out? Where you asked us the questions? So let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, welcome to Where's Our Head Out? Where we answer your question. So the first one comes from Pipper and she has written in saying, how do you even improve your kissing skills? Like, I'm twenty eight and I don't know whether to consider myself a novice or an expert. Help, I reckon? The best thing to do when you're not sure if you're a good kisser or a bad kisser is to kind of just follow their lead. Again, like, kissing is kind of like something that two people do. It's kind of like a dance, and it's kind of like in dancing, if one person can dance and the other person can't. The dancer can take the lead and kind of show you how to do it. So it's the same for kissing. So I guess if someone's more experience, follow their lead and kind of just start to get a feel. The more you kissing, you do for what you like, what you don't like.
Speaker 2: I thought I was about to say, pick up on what you like about other people and then use that yeah for yourself. Yeah, okay, So the next question comes in from Tom. It reads, Hey, guys, I'm nearly eighteen and haven't had my first kiss yet. I'm very nervous. Is there any advice and tips you can give me before I do it?
Speaker 3: Advice, have fresh breath. I guess, like, whoever it is that you want to kiss, maybe you could tell them it's your first kiss so that they're kind of aware they can take the lead.
Speaker 2: If you're not worried about who your first kiss is, man, I suggest just diving in at a nightclub or a bar and kissing someone and just you know, breaking that first kiss, learn from it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess it's like the thing is is your first kiss is really like a learning experience. It's kind of like ticking it off the list and then it's like the next one will be better, and you start to kind of it's a very natural thing kissing, Like I feel like it's not something that you have to put too much effort into. Like from a very young age, we see people kissing in movies on TV, our parents or boyfriends and girlfriends, or our siblings or whatever. It is, like it's kind of all around us, so we kind of know like the logistics of it a little bit, and yeah, just go from there and just kind of work it out as you go, no pressure, we'll do it and I did.
Speaker 2: And draw a little face on your hands and kiss that and see how that goes. Okay, guys, that's all we've got time for today. Remember our live show is coming up in only a couple of weeks, so don't hesitate. Kick those links and make sure you get your tickets. They're selling fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and until next time, guys, Bye.
Speaker 2: Shall