Speaker 1: We got morning every day lazy adelaide. I don't know, Joe. Can we talk with Samaritans? Yes?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Oh makes me feel good. We spoke earlier and show about a good Samaritan in a new in. I think it was Kansas City who went to give a homeless person some change her cell off.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: She came back the next day and the homeless person said, here go, here's your ring back, and it was worth like four grand or something, one thousand dollars. So she decided to start a go Fummy page and they raised one hundred and eighty thousand dollars for this guy and completely got him back on his feet. I love that really nice.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So I was parked on the weekend at Channel seven and I went back into my car and I was in a mad rush too, by the way, and I saw.
Speaker 2: No one ever is that crazy?
Speaker 1: I was trying to go across and I was late. I never run late, no kidding, I never run early.
Speaker 4: No, you do you know who the worst? Just a bit of a pel the curtains back. You know who the worst is? At that Tom Wren, I've seen that man sprints down War Memorial Drive and put his gear on twenty seconds before he went to here, but went to air and then he's just like nails and nails it every time.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 1: There was a note on my car. Yeah, and first of all I thought it was a fine and when I saw that it wasn't a fine fine, I was quite relieved. The note read, hello, sorry, I accidentally backed into your car. I can't see any damage, but my number is oh for blah blah blah, sorry again, Natalie.
Speaker 2: That's so nice.
Speaker 1: And straightaway I thought, well, I'm going to check my car and I really really gave it a thorough investigation, could not find a single dint or anything. And then when I got home and told my wife, my wife was like, that's actually incredible. Yes, people don't do that. No, Like, oh jeez, I gave it the once over. But if you find any damage, here's my number and we'll sort something out.
Speaker 2: Well, two things here. I want to check that the Tea Cross is okay.
Speaker 1: The Tea Cross a little banged up. Spiritually okay, but physically okay, Emotionally all good. Emotionally, yeah, I'll put it into some places and areas and speeds that it shouldn't. But Apart from that, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, And secondly, can I play devil's advocate here? Is there a chance that what was her name is Natalie? Is there a chance that Natalie someone saw her back into your car, so she has I'm going to have to take responsibility for this, and like wrote that note just.
Speaker 2: So that everyone.
Speaker 1: I do that because I believe in the power and the beauty of humanity. It's a good Samaritan act.
Speaker 2: Well, I am, I am tainted by the world and I'm jaded.
Speaker 1: And I did set a food truck nearby though they didn't say anything. There's a food truck right nearby who I thought would have seen something if something happened. So maybe she felt guilty. But let's just go with the good Samaritans, shall we?
Speaker 2: Let's run with that.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been a good Samaritan or have you been helped by one? Can we just share the love for a second? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: There's so much bad stuff happening and so many outrageous situations where people wrong other people. Can we just have a little spot work It could just be nice?
Speaker 4: Yah? Yeah, I mean we could do this. On thirteen twenty four ten, who was the good Samaritan that posted the video of David Spear's I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm jaded. I'm sorry, I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, unbelievable. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been helped by a good Samaritan? Or are you a good Samaritan? Straight up, there's some good people out there. Let's go to Karen in Sauce p Down scoorts you. Karen, Hello, how are you? Are you on the end of a good act or are you a good actor?
Speaker 5: I was on the end of a good act.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 7: Garrett? I went to.
Speaker 5: Welly's at Hollywood Plaza and I went to the service desk, and I did what a hat to do, and I just walked away and completely left my purse on the counter of the service desk. Oh and so when I got home a couple of hours later, I went to get a stamp to put it on an envelope out my purse and I just couldn't find my person anywhere. And I knew the last place I was at was at the service dest Willis, and I rang and they said, yes, someone handed it in and it had all the cards in it. There was no money notes, but there was gold coins, you know, and we're also in there.
Speaker 2: That's what we want to be out.
Speaker 5: So thank you, so thank you to the person who handed it in on Saturday.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Do you know what's extraordinary from that? Karen? How many hours until you notice that your purse was missing?
Speaker 8: But saw three?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't go to that person every minute of the day.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 4: Lucky David Spears didn't find it because the notes to be gone.
Speaker 1: Allegedly said allegedly they'd be gone thirty. Its ready, four to ten. Have you been a good samaritan or have you been helped by one? Let's take me of course on this next you're skeptical. You're a little bit skeptical. Someone left a note on my car saying, look, I couldn't find any damage. I backed into your car. Look if there is damage, here's my number, give me a call. Let's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been in this position where I've accidentally nudged someone and I thought, oh my god, there's people that have seen that.
Speaker 2: I better do the right.
Speaker 1: You're a bad breaks.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not a bad person, but you can't just drive away.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: So I just I wonder if Natalie the Good Samaritan has just maybe jotted something on a piece of paper that mightn't even be a little legitimate phone number.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Well, haven't Well, that's the thing. I haven't called it yet.
Speaker 2: Maybe we will, but I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Find any damage. Okay, getting a little bit spicy.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Michelle because we're taking a calls this morning, thirteen twenty four to.
Speaker 2: Ten your good Samaritan stories. We want to hear them. What happened, Michelle?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hi, I was down the beach with my daughter. Were actually we've gone to the Patrick Brains, had our new little puppy that was only going for the second time, and for the last forty eight hours, I thought that there was something wrong with my car, something was clunky.
Speaker 5: Didn't know what it was.
Speaker 8: Kept getting out checking all the tires, they're all good. We left the dentist and.
Speaker 1: It got loud.
Speaker 5: I'm like, is it?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Anyway, so we've gone with carts at Grange, so well we'll get here at least then we can fix it from here. If something's drop anyway, part the car, getting the dog out. A man, older man comes up and he goes, are you going to fix that? And I sort of paused him minute, thinking shit, have I hit something? What have I done? Have I done something wrong? I'm looking at my daughter. I said, Sorris, I don't know what you mean. And he when your tire and he went, it's completely flat. I'm like, we literally just take that five minutes ago and it was up. Yeah right. I'm like, oh my god, oh no, you know I never really came to tire blah blah blah. Yeah, and he said listen and I said. He said, oh, fix I to slip around the corner. I've got a puncture kit. I'll go and get it for you. And I said, an I giving you a coffee or something? Well, you know while you're doing that, then no, no, I just have one with my wife. He's just been on a bike side. Did you go down the beach the dog and it'll be sicked when you get back? Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I went home and told my husband and he said, because we got mobile numbers. Yeah, he said, well make sure you let him know get his emails. I was sending him abouctually coming to have dinner at the pub. So lovely.
Speaker 1: See, would you get affected by someone who's a good samaritan you just want to pass up behavior total.
Speaker 4: That's really lovely. Okay, let's go to Jeanette. What happened with you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hi, it's back.
Speaker 5: To my husband.
Speaker 9: He was in a car park in his work youse and he backed into another car. So he'd left the night saying he'd backed in put with his details, and as he was doing someone else from the industry that he's in saw him and said, oh, good on your mate for doing that, And it ended up the guy was his future boss.
Speaker 1: Ah there, So the bloke who spoke to him or the bloke who's carried back into the bloke who spoke.
Speaker 9: To him, So he didn't need a good reference for that one.
Speaker 1: So then he noticed that he was a good person samaritan. All of a sudden he climbed his way up.
Speaker 2: And very nice. Thank you, Jeanette. Good morning, Jackie, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you good.
Speaker 2: You've got some thoughts on hazy situation.
Speaker 1: Well you think there's a bit of a twist to this hazy Here we go.
Speaker 8: She didn't back into your car at all.
Speaker 3: She saw you get out of your car. I think you're a bit hot or cute.
Speaker 8: And she left and that with a number of for you to give her a call.
Speaker 1: Do you think Jackie? Though? Like even if I was looking good, just had a fresh haircut, just clip my legs. She saw me get out of the little Volkswag and tea cross and she thought, do you know what, I'm just not sure that's a big bulky man's car. Is there a car that turned?
Speaker 3: But she thought, what a great what a great little pickup line.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. That's made me feel good. Yeah, that's gonna be very disappointing when it's not true.
Speaker 2: As we like to say on this show, I'd put that in my basket. So maybe what she thought about.
Speaker 1: You, you probably need to follow us up, don't we reckon? I need to call Natalie okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well maybe not live, because if my suspicions are right, that's not Natalie's number.
Speaker 1: Got to go through to some random Barry speaking Barry. Oh hey, Barry, is Natalie there? All right, watch your space and we'll see what we can come up with, and we'll touch. We'll get back in touch tomorrow. Okay, Jodes, you know how I feel about cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indifferent.
Speaker 1: They're freaks, crazy little fellers. They're very mysterious, very different the dogs. Dogs very consistent. They love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Cats will probably try and kill you if they have an opportunity.
Speaker 4: But I feel like cats judge you don't know. They just look at you like you're an absolute more. I had to test everything about you. Now, where's my cat food?
Speaker 1: We've spoken about this before. And then they press their little leather purses on you, Like, what's going on here? Why do you need to skin contact? Why do you feel like that's a connection piece.
Speaker 4: The day that I that you called cats and do it was probably one of the best days of my life.
Speaker 1: For catloaders out there, you know exactly what I'm talking about. They lead with the do and they press it against you when they sit on your lap and you're like, what are you doing? Yeah, this is a free zone anyway. What about this story that's come out from the UK. Here's a headline, A cremated cat returns from the dead. That's right. A UK woman's kiddies whose name is Ted, proved that cats might actually have nine lives while on holiday in Turkey. Nicky Knight from Newby, North Yorkshire, was heartbroken to here from her neighbors that Ted, her cat, had drowned in their pond. Oh no, she said. I had to break the newest of my husband and our four children, and we were absolutely devastated.
Speaker 2: So they're Scottish now that Scottish.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be English here. No, it's from the UK that accent. Yeah right, she said, because Ted is a huge personality and a beloved member of the family. Days later, while relaxing by the pool, and I got a flurry of miscalls from her cat sitter, she finally answered, and what she heard was unbelievable. Ted had just waltz in through the cat flap like nothing had happened. It's so arrogant too. Were talking about my dead Give me some eat, here's my doot, she said. I didn't believe it at first. I had to get her to facetimeing live so I could actually see that Ted was alive. It turned out that Night had paid one hundred and thirty quid to create someone else's cat, and when she went to collect the ashes, the urn had been labeled not dead Ted. Vicky Crallon, who's the director of Heavenly Pets Crematorium, great little establishment, hell of a Christmas party, called the situation bittersweet and worried another family was missing their own pets.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, some of the families like to their kids, yes they have and said said Ted has gone to Geddy Heaven.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there is a key message and all that. Yes, cats have several lives, maybe they do have nine lives. And also, Vicky, you cook someone else's cat, so deal with that, Joe's I love random acts of kindness. And when you hear of these big acts of kindness that go viral, warms your heart, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: A little story emerged from the States, and look, the United States has its issues. They have a few little issues that they're dealing with, Yes, but this was a nice story. Billy Ray Harris, a homeless man in Kansas City, found himself in an unexpected situation when Sarah Darling accidentally dropped her engagement ring into his cup while giving some spare change. So, despite appraising the ring at four thousand dollars, Harris returned it to Darling, a decision that transformed his life. In gratitude, Darling and her husband started a fundraiser and it raised for him one hundred and eighty thousand dollars. So Harris, who's a made to buy a car, put down a payment on a house and reconnect with his long lost family, turning his life completely around. Wow, I sort of feel like these stories only happened in the States as well. Yeah, it's extremely good or extremely bad. Where's the meeting in the United States? Yes, I know, that's a nice story.
Speaker 2: You guys are so extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just, for example, the other day, I had an old pair of headphones that would have been five to six years old, and I can say it now, I'm a little bit ashamed they were moldy on the inside because I'd wear them at the gym. I reckon, there's almost flies and maggots on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I left them on top of my car for fifteen minutes and someone's too have them.
Speaker 2: Really, how does that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, how does someone steal a moldy, maggetty pair of headphones?
Speaker 4: Oh they'll get these back when they wear them, won't they. The next minute, you're fly blown. Next I've got insects rolling out of there.
Speaker 2: Is Oh gosh, got that.
Speaker 1: Put this out there thirty twenty four to ten. If you've got a nice, little random act of kindness that you've been evolved in or someone's done to you, please get in touch with this because this is nice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: David Spear's former opposition leader and our favorite Scotsman, is in a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a genuine bad boy, front page of the Advertiser. That's what you're always to achieve, unless you're doing something really.
Speaker 4: Lisit well, unless you're doing something like allegedly snorting some white powder.
Speaker 2: So this is the scene.
Speaker 4: This video is timestamped four twelve on June thirty this year.
Speaker 2: In his home. There's a kitchen table.
Speaker 4: He's surrounded by wine, liquor bottles, a cigarette lighter, some crumpled tissues, and David appears to bend down over his kitchen bench and snort some kind of white powder. And then you fast forward to six thirty two and he's seen doing the same thing. And then you fast forward to about eleven o'clock this morning and he fronted the media along with Matt Cowdrey and did a press conference.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if this is a legitimate video or not. He claims it might have been some sort of deep fake. They've had experts have a look at it, and the experts have said no, no, no, no, that's genuinely the real thing. So there's just a couple of issues at play here, and the first one for me is who's filming him doing that and who has then stitched him up and leaked it to the media.
Speaker 1: It's one of the great stitch ups because, like you said, we don't know if it's completely true, and also we don't know what he snorted him could be crushed anti.
Speaker 2: Inflat Yes, just Thatswayne Carey.
Speaker 1: Poor Wayne Carey found himself in a similar situation.
Speaker 4: But the tires of journal hit him up outside of his house and he staunchly denied it and said, this is very distressing for me.
Speaker 1: No, certainly not.
Speaker 10: Me, certainly not.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 10: It is definitely in the video.
Speaker 1: Strange No way did not.
Speaker 10: I certainly did not.
Speaker 1: That is very trouble. I swear you can hear I'm pitching him winking. I did not.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know, So watch this space.
Speaker 4: His political career with the Liberal Party is obviously over. He stepped down as the leader, he lost his position on the front bench. For all intents and purposes, this is this can't damage his political career because there is none at this point. But if he wants to go on and get some sort of cushy boast government job in the private sector, that's where it might be damaging.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also, I have solved a mystery this morning, and bear with me because this is going to blow your mind.
Speaker 2: I have been racking my brain trying.
Speaker 4: To work out David Spiez's replacement, guy called Vincent Tazia for years.
Speaker 2: I've been looking at him, going, you remind me of someone like.
Speaker 1: An old friend or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that, Like I just can't work out.
Speaker 1: Who you are, someone familiar, And this.
Speaker 4: Morning I think I nailed it. He reminds me of the count of sesamest.
Speaker 1: The number of the day. The number of the day is that's you, lovable character of the count hundred years. I will not be in.
Speaker 2: Vincentarzia.
Speaker 8: Three.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hazy, you're the father of three. Imagine if you sent them off to school knowing that they were going to be weighed that day, and then your kid comes home. I was like, oh, daddy, I was weighing today and they said that I need to lose a bit of weight.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm just a little bit confused in this space because players waits in the AFLW and the AFL are unavailable. But now what potentially primary school children's weights are available.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like a ludicrous idea.
Speaker 4: And to talk a little bit more about it is the twenty twenty three Australian of the Year and Embrace Founder, body image Advocate and all round legend. My beautiful friend Tarran Burnfit joins us now. Good morning, Taran, good morning, Good morning. What an earth has possessed authorities to say this is a good idea.
Speaker 3: It's absurd, isn't it? And there is no evidence to suggest that putting kids on scales will reduce their weight or increase their health behaviors. We have to stop this from happening in Australia because the US have done it. In twenty fourteen, they rolled it out to almost half of their states. It was a policy that was mandated and now they're de implementing it because of the fallout, the psychological and physical fallout and distress that it puts our kids under it just can't happen.
Speaker 1: So Tom a question with that notice, but how the hell does this get past when it has clearly failed in the States. That's Isn't that mind boggling?
Speaker 3: It is And that's the questions that we're asking now. And I think that the people have spoken. You know, I've sort of been in the media cycle for the last of forty eight hours and there is just a resounding support of parents going absolutely, you will not be letting my child stand on scales because imagine what that doesn't in the playground. You know, they're going to start comparing their weights. There's going to be a good weight, a bad way.
Speaker 8: It's just going to be disastrous.
Speaker 3: Will I have not said this, but I'll say, Jody, because we're mates, over my dead body will allow this policy in Australia. I will fight to the very end because we just can't let this happen to our children.
Speaker 4: We know that up to seventy seven percent of adolescents have body image issues. Seventy seven percent, let's just ponder on that for just a moment, and that can lead to all sorts of problems like depression, anxiety.
Speaker 2: All those things.
Speaker 4: We know that to be factual, So why on earth are we planting that seed in our kids at such a young age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, And I think the flip side of that really awful stat is that people and young people who appreciate their bodies and feel good in their bodies, they're more likely to move them. They're more likely to eat fruit and vegetables, they're more likely to wear sunscreen, they're less likely to vake drinks, take a list of drugs. So it makes all the sense in the world to get our young people and all people to feel good in their bodies. And for all of your listeners this morning, if you're thinking, oh, what's the one thing I can do, it is never say anything negative about your body or anyone else's body again in front of our young people. They're really struggling and they need us to role model the behavior so they can be what they see.
Speaker 4: And you know, they have never ever been surrounded by more images young boys and girls of perfection on Instagram, on social media, on TikTok, whatever it may be. They're already facing an uphill battle with this body image stuff. They don't need their teachers and people in schools.
Speaker 2: To say, hey, you need to drop a few pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's this notion that shame and stigma will motivate people to healthy behaviors, but all of the data and the research says absolutely it doesn't. It sends people the other way. In fact, out of these studies in the US, the people that knew their weight and were tracking weight actually their weight increase over five and ten years. So it's the opposite of what we should be doing. And we've just got to remind kids that, you know, we're here for a short time. You go and get life, have adventures, enjoy your body, do the thing. Don't get so swept up in what you look like, focus on how you feel.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Taran, I love talking to you, you know that. Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to have a chat with us today. You're a busy, busy woman. Yeah, thank you so much. And let's hope it's not over your dead body, babe.
Speaker 3: Because I enjoy every morning morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The only time I will accept kids being weighed is what I think they still do. They definitely used to do in the New Zealand school boy rugby system, and that is they would weigh the kids and put them in categories to make sure that they don't get hurt, right, And I could have used that coming through, yeah, because we all know a situation when you're playing and you look at that kid and you're like, we're both twelve, but he's got a beard and he weighs at least fifty kilos of extra muscle on me, and now I might get crushed. Are you genuinely do that?
Speaker 4: We like to put our sound guy told on the scares just for fun, because he is a beast.
Speaker 1: He's a unit, yes, and he's a man that when he puts away. Absolutely, that's fair, isn't it, Jade, that's raising that.
Speaker 2: It's a general rule. We're really good friends. But from seven fifty four, all about seven fifty eight, I actually can't stand a look here.
Speaker 1: Wow, why is that? Because it's his haircutter face. It's his haircut. It's too good. No, it's almost too good.
Speaker 2: The face is what I can't stand. Very smugg, so smug. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Songs the song song song of the game where we have to guess songs that have been orchestralized, or Wall of Cinema family pass up for grabs.
Speaker 7: Because guys, we're feeling friendly. I'm really scared right now. This is a scary space, especially as the score right now is twelve to twenty and hazy.
Speaker 4: When we don't turn on each other, we sometimes turn on you.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yes, this is what I'm waiting for.
Speaker 10: Spot He says something like that.
Speaker 7: You get upset and you both take it out on me during the game, which is not gonna happen today because I having a friendly game. And Kyle from Smithfield got through first and chose Tim Jody, Morning.
Speaker 1: Kyl, Good morning Jody.
Speaker 2: No one saw that coming back.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're right car. A few too many Bloody Mary's for you this morning.
Speaker 10: Family ties. And Jess from T T.
Speaker 7: Gully is on team Hazy.
Speaker 1: As sorry, you're lucked out with me in second?
Speaker 2: That all right?
Speaker 1: Stick with me, my friend.
Speaker 10: It is what I saame as always.
Speaker 7: It is the best of three overhits, throwbacks orchestralized.
Speaker 10: This first one is not easy. I'm scared. Song number one. You know what I know. It's Janie.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Can't happen right now, Johnny, go on, put a ring on it.
Speaker 7: By it's not the name of the song You're wrong.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have a guess? Is it a Beyonce single Ladies?
Speaker 6: Happening? O? God, it's so not fair's so scared.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really makes you think when you think about it, doesn't jis going on?
Speaker 2: You do this to even I thought that was the name of the song.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll ring on it. That's different. That's different.
Speaker 4: So what you realized that it was incorrect?
Speaker 2: So that's okay.
Speaker 1: So what would usually happen is that Jody would say it's single Ladies, but I don't know who the artist is, and then it'll be and I'll be like, well, I know that's by Beyonce. Yeah. So this time though, you just got the told wrong.
Speaker 7: That's so rough, Jos. I'm so sorry, but it does quit.
Speaker 1: The hey good for me though, a great start.
Speaker 10: For me potentially for the women. Song number two, I.
Speaker 1: Maybe d n C E Cake by the Open Well.
Speaker 2: Done what today? I'm not.
Speaker 1: Whitney ladies when you're.
Speaker 7: Ready as keep on the car ship.
Speaker 4: Rough.
Speaker 2: That's actually good by you because I wouldn't have got d n C. Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 7: I was freaking out that you were going to say dance or dance and then I'd have to decide whether that was okay.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't accept that, I don't think. And also for the first time, my ram was like, it's the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 4: We do a full recap of how you process that and how you thought through it and how you came up with the answer.
Speaker 2: This is fun.
Speaker 1: It's so fun for everyone that or just for person giggles. We could do the first song.
Speaker 4: Do you know the night Time that I did win back in nineteen eighty four, and we made you do the third song you cut up so rough?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you got We're going to do it right now. So number three plays.
Speaker 2: I'm not even trying.
Speaker 1: Hazy baba.
Speaker 6: Sorry when I'm so sorry, day, I mean the great news.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but you make me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Can we please just congratulate just from Tully and you've got Wallace family happy for you only Yes.
Speaker 4: Kyle, I'm sorry to you. I love your sister's names Jodie. I hope she is better at me than so.
Speaker 10: Please let's get out here.
Speaker 1: Just Also, Kyle learned a valuable lesson first