Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your head At?
Speaker 2: Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. Let's jump in.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Anna, Hello, how are you. I'm okay. I mean I'm a little bit down. I woke up and I forgot to have my cold shower. So I've been making that a bit of a like my ritual ritual now. So I turn the hot off and turn the cold up, and I sit and stand in there sorry for like a minute, over a minute, and I just like forgot, forgot completely this morning. So my dopamine hit has not happened yet.
Speaker 2: I was having a very steamy shower this morning, and then I thought about turning it cold. I was like, absolutely not. It is fucking freezing. There's no way in hell.
Speaker 3: I got out of the shower, put my tower around me, and then I realized.
Speaker 2: And I was like I didn't want to hold back in.
Speaker 3: There there's no chance. Hindsight, I probably should have. I feel a lot better now, but yeah, we are. I know.
Speaker 1: It's always one of those things.
Speaker 2: I had a bit of a down weekend. I'm obviously moving house and currently, so like during the weekend started boxing things up and the house is like a fucking peak stay. Everything's everywhere and there's boxes, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, people underestimate how hard and how yes moving is, Like it's probably one of the most stressful things.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's so stressful.
Speaker 3: So when I left my mum's actually I didn't take.
Speaker 2: Anything with me really because you didn't want to do the movie process, just cut it out, you start.
Speaker 3: Like fuck that. Then when I was with my mates, like literally when I moved out of there, I don't know, I just didn't take any really.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's through most to be honest, it has been pretty stressful, and I have him thinking about it, and I think, like, I think I've kind of like subconsciously been really stressed out. And you know that my neck's also completely like frozen up, and I think that's due to like this subconscious stress that I'm feeling. And I was like trying to talk it through with Michael, because he's just been like, Babe, you're like you need to like relax and calm down, like not in a mean way, you know, and people like relax not like that. He was like, I just want you to like take some deep breaths and like chill the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of your mass.
Speaker 2: Basically no, I was like, do not touch my stiff neck. But I think, like it's obviously a bit like the end of an era. Obviously moving into that house. I moved in there single, I was kind of like, you know, starting my life afresh, almost, And something I love about where I live is it's very safe, very secure.
Speaker 1: It's an apartment building.
Speaker 2: No one can get up to my level and they have like a pass, so it's like very safe. And then we're going from living there to living in a unit, and you do.
Speaker 3: Get weird about being safe, don't you.
Speaker 2: In your thing, I'm very like cautious of everything. I'm always like on the lookout for like even if like a guy is walking behind me on the street, I'll cross the road so that I don't feel like someone could jump up behind me. Like I have all these like anxious things.
Speaker 3: Like I remember when we stayed in Sydney, you were getting really anxious about like your door and lock it and put a bit in front of it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I hate staying by myself.
Speaker 3: Where it's like me, if I heard a noise in the middle of the night, Gen used to laugh because I'd jump out of bed and just be like, where are they it's stone or bashing. I'd be like, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: But I think that's one of the main differences.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I'm sure guys like are somewhat worried about their security, but I just feel like for me, it's just like a constant, everyday like thing where I'm like worried about it. And I think, like living where I live because it is so safe and secure, it's kind of like I've almost like lost a bit of that anxiety that I've had around like home security and things like that.
Speaker 1: Obviously the new house.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, haven't obviously lived in that area before, and I'm kind of just like, obviously there's a locked door. There's two locked doors to get into the unit, so it's fine, but yeah, I'm a little bit stressed.
Speaker 3: It's thought about putting like a like some more safety precautions. Because you are in a house, you can do what you want to it. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to get a camera And I actually asked my Instagram page about like different security cameras and they're actually quite cheap. Like you can link up little security cameras to your phone and you can see it anytime.
Speaker 3: So many people have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's like why wouldn't you, Like it makes makes you feel a bit more safe, and.
Speaker 3: It alerts you when someone comes to your house and it switches on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mum has them. I actually got them for her for I think at Christmas breath.
Speaker 3: They're pretty cool because.
Speaker 2: My dad works out of town a lot, so I wanted her to feel a bit more safe. But yeah, I'm definitely gonna do that. But yeah, I think I've just been really anxious and like, obviously I'm super excited to move into the house, and like I'm trying to like remain like grateful that we've bought a house and all of that, but I think my anxiety has been subconsciously creeping up.
Speaker 3: Have you thought about putting like a crim safe flywire on the front as well? My mum just literally got quoted for one hour. What is it's like that crim safe? You know that it's not. If it's not crim safe, it's not crim safe, and it's like a flywire and you can't break into it. Oh really, So it's like they look cool. They look modern as well. They're like just steal sort of like cool things indoors. Yeah, no, I put one of them at the front.
Speaker 1: I could put one of them at the front.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm definitely gonna make it as safe as possible, but like even to the point, like you know how when people like buy a house and they put this like photo of them with the SOULD sign out the front. I didn't post that online because I didn't want anyone to know correctly. So it says the address and you can look it up. Like I my cousin recently bought a house and I just like looked at the what's it called the real estate agent and they literally have recently purchased properties and you can see it.
Speaker 3: Well, that happened to me on the area weekend. I uploaded the thing about my I finally got my camera back the film and I had the video and I asked people where the best place is and you could see my phone number in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's right.
Speaker 3: You told me that, And I was waving it around and then a nice one of our listeners actually got my phone number from it. I was in the shower and my phone was ringing and it was a number.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not familiar with, and you didn't answer.
Speaker 3: Well, I get a lot of them, so I just let him go. And then because I do sales, and I let him go to like and then it comes up as a text message and they click on the thread and I see who it is and I'll scroll up, but there's no conversation there. And I was like, well, it's a Saturday, I'm not calling anyone back. And then she sent me a kind message saying, I got your phone number from your Instagram story.
Speaker 1: Take it down Immediately I was delete that. I was, yeah, privacy and safety is huge thing. And thank you.
Speaker 3: For that Zoe name. Thank you for so no one else.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure a couple of Caple screen show there might get a couple of calls through. But on a lighter note, we have some big news. If you haven't seen our social media then you wouldn't know. But we are going on tour.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are. How exciting. So we're going to Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very exciting. This is happening throughout September. So on the seventh of September we're doing a live show at the Corner Hotel in Melbourne. On the thirteenth of September, we're heading to the bright Side in Brisbane, and on the twenty first of September we will be at the Vanguard in Sydney doing some live shows.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 3: I know if you didn't go to our show in Melbourne last year, and if you did go, you know how good it is and you want.
Speaker 1: To go to Self Reclaimed.
Speaker 3: So don't miss it, guys, don't miss it. Onto it vip sold out in Melbourne and Brisbane within the first day.
Speaker 1: It was pretty epic. We were very sure.
Speaker 3: Sydney lifts your game. Where you are to see.
Speaker 2: There's only like two left for Sydney, two or three, so get onto the ticket link start in our bio.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we can't wait to see there. It's going to be epic.
Speaker 3: What's the plan for it? We're throwing some thoughts together. We want to hear what you guys want to see any guests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're looking at guests at the moment, and there'll be like lots of fun games, will be prizes, so fun stuff. Fine, but do you know who else is going on tour?
Speaker 1: Matt Taylor Swift. Oh you're swifty, they're swifty. Do you know what Michael was like?
Speaker 2: Me and Michael had this discussion this morning because I dropped him at work and he was like, I hate her, Like her voice is so whiny and blah blah blah. He was like having all these qualms about her, and I was like, no, I love her, like she's got me through lots of breakups I have, I have.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing on the fence about her. I don't hate her.
Speaker 1: I don't like you're you gonna try and get tickets?
Speaker 3: Ah, maybe I might see if my sisters are and I'll jump on.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're hot property around here. If you want them, you need to get them.
Speaker 3: A that or she's performing at the MCG, so that's massive.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be huge.
Speaker 3: That's like over a hundred thousand, isn't it. Or I get a hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've actually seen her in concert before and it was like my Like, when I say this to Michael, He's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, don't tell people that. Don't say that. I'm like, it's the best concert.
Speaker 2: I've ever been to really ever, Like she was unbelievable, do you know what I think? I'm kind of like I've seen a lot of people in concert and I loved Kings of Leon, I loved Taylor Swift. But I feel like there's only two people that I would pay for tickets now to see, and one is Taylor Swift and the other would be Coldplay, who's like my hall pass, Chris.
Speaker 3: Mannen, so you buy a VIP pass.
Speaker 1: I would love to see him.
Speaker 2: He's actually coming to Australia, but he's only doing Perth and I'm a little bit gutted.
Speaker 3: Looks like a trip to Perth.
Speaker 1: Then no, I think it's sold out?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, anyway, anyway, be fun.
Speaker 1: They would be epic.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've never really like, oh I want to see that performer really Yeah, I've never really.
Speaker 1: But you'd go to wrestling, that's like where your niche is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely right. I went to Billy Yeah that's cool. That's just because my sisters go. We're buying tickets and then I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ill go, and then do you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love it. I love life here performing. I love the pageantry of it all. I love it the past, that's the word. I love it. I love it. I find it's so cool. So it maybe fall in love with wrestling. Yeah, yeah, just the performance of it all and I love doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, look dry July. I'm bringing it back to the table.
Speaker 2: We need to we need to make a decision now because time is the ticking. July is incoming very fast. What's your thoughts, what's your feelings?
Speaker 3: I know this week end I have a quite a boozy weekend, I can Is.
Speaker 1: That because it's your birthday next weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got I've got a couple of things on. I don't know, I don't know. Like I said, I it's my first footy game of the year. I want to have a drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fair, but just buy the thing. Look, I'm gonna just say it. I'm kind of keen to do it.
Speaker 3: I know that just made you jump on the Is it the bandwagon or the wagon? Off the wagon? No, on the wag? What's made you hop off.
Speaker 1: The wagon, I think, do you know what, Wait.
Speaker 3: You'd hop on the wagon to where the booze was in the other day, So you're hopping off the wagon.
Speaker 2: I'm hopping on the bandwagon of doing dryly Like I'm like with the people who are ready to do it, we're all going to do it together on the wagon.
Speaker 3: But the wagon is the expression that's where the alcohol would come into town.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's not how we're doing.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're on the bandwagon, you're doing drive alight.
Speaker 1: If you're off, you ain't doing it.
Speaker 3: And I'm on, look, I'm down for whatever.
Speaker 1: That's got one foot off.
Speaker 2: Do you know what actually kind of made me change my mind is number One, I had a bit of a drink and it just made me feel like shit.
Speaker 1: I was having demons. I fucking hated it.
Speaker 2: And I don't really want to heavily drink or even have like one or two wines, even although I'm moving house and I'm gonna probably want to have a champagne to celebrate.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you're going to.
Speaker 3: Take that away that cracking a bolli or a ave when you move in, do people smash the champagne on houses like they do with boats.
Speaker 2: No, no, now you're giving me second thoughts again, Matt, because.
Speaker 1: We can't talk about this. You just need to decide and then just like because.
Speaker 3: You'd learn to pop, and I would want to pop a thing to keep.
Speaker 1: A bow of champagne.
Speaker 3: Oh, you have to keep the cork, so we're not doing it. That would be another token in itself.
Speaker 1: So how many tokens are we going to have to buy? That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have to do one this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'd have to do one.
Speaker 3: Like I said before, I've had one wine in the last four weeks. Yeah, I know, like to do the whole thing. To do a month for me, that's like, I think I can do it. While we telling a story about your brother, he's done one hundred days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my brother has he works away, but he is back in Melbourne at the moment and he's actually done one hundred days sober. And the change in his life with doing one hundred days sober is crazy because he would live for the weekends. He works really hard during the weeks and then he was obviously like you know, binge drinking on the weekends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Culture anyway, he was.
Speaker 2: One of his friends was like, you can't do one hundred days sober, and he was like, I'll bet you this amount of money.
Speaker 1: And it was a great amount of money.
Speaker 2: That he's actually gone through with this, spend my engagement party sober, which.
Speaker 1: You were very surprised about. I was very surprised.
Speaker 3: Surprised.
Speaker 2: But the differences in him are crazy. Like number one, he looks so much healthier just visually, he looks extremely healthy. He's also started a business because he didn't have anything to do on the weekends because he wasn't partying. He's so productive. I saw him last night because I went to my parents' house for dinner. He was like working on his website for his business. Like it's just like, so I'm so proud of him, and it's like so good to see.
Speaker 3: And you know, they reckon that it's a suppressant, depressant suppressant as well, oh suppress it. It suppresses you down and doesn't make.
Speaker 2: You don't achieve the things that you can achieve. Yeah, and so like just saying that, I'm like, fuck, I really want to go off alcohol, just like completely, what.
Speaker 3: About Okay, let's just do it. But this is actually a live talk for you guys. We haven't had this chat. We should have probably should have done.
Speaker 1: And like, look, if we want a drink, we'll buy tokens. That's it, go.
Speaker 3: To charity, like a three days of he.
Speaker 1: Was telling a thousand dollars on tokens.
Speaker 2: No, it's no, seriously though, like I think we can do it. If we want to buy the tokens, we will. Let's do drive July.
Speaker 3: Fuck it, we've got a couple of days to organize our thing. Are we going to do that as well?
Speaker 1: And what's our thing like.
Speaker 3: To organize the page page?
Speaker 1: Who's doing that? I've got a lot of.
Speaker 3: That's where we'll fall for short. We'll look into that. We'll look into it, Alex.
Speaker 1: But we're hope we've got a lot going on that we'll do.
Speaker 3: Somebody organizes the thing. We're committing one hundred. All right, Well, I've got a question for you, Anna. I watched Seinfeld the other night and the episode was I think this is relationship for you. This is like on topic on brand for us. He broke up with a girl. No, the girl broke up with him because he wouldn't use and share the same toothbrush. Do you think that is a fair enough comment? Do you share your tooth brush with Michael or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is that off limits for you?
Speaker 2: Like if we had gone for like a stake patient and I had forgot my toothbrush, I would be like, can I use your toothbrush? But I would obviously like clean it with water and make sure it was like dried and stuff.
Speaker 3: You're kissing him though, Like I couldn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like when you brush your teeth, it's normally because you have bad morning breath or something, or like night breath, and like I just think you don't need to teeth. Yeah, you don't need to share that bacteria. Like I'm not going to share the same flostering as him.
Speaker 1: I don't need.
Speaker 3: To share the same tooth brushes, fair enough, I wouldn't. I wouldn't share a toothrush. You know what I'm like about my oral hygiene. It's premium. I can't I would carry a toothbrush. But it actually made me think about when I was living with Gen and her sister and sister's fiance. I'm a very aggressive.
Speaker 1: Brush so am I I bite it as well?
Speaker 3: Brush like I get probably two Narfa three weeks tops out of my toothbrush just because of how aggressfully.
Speaker 1: A mine's like prongs out side.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we're sitting on the couch like a hedgehog. Yeah. Literally. So we're sitting on the couch watching a watching tea and Nikki Jen's twin sister comes out and she goes, who's been using my toothbrush? And I was like, Oh, that's mine, don't worry about it. And then she goes, no, it's mine, and I'm like, no, no, the purple one's mine. And she goes, Matt, this is my toothbrush. Have you been using it? And I was like, oh shit, fuck. We shared a toothbrush for three weeks, Nicki and I.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, poored Nicki. That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: And I was like, it's actually disgusting to share a toothbrush Like a partner is one thing, but like your girlfriend at the time's sister, that's.
Speaker 3: No I know. And I was like, oh, yuck, she.
Speaker 2: Would have been so salty on you. I would have been like, God almighty, this fucking guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that was I was thinking about that last night and I was like, that's a pisser.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, So I would I want to.
Speaker 3: Take you to the audience our listeners, though, do you share a toothbrush with your partner? Let's find out on the Facebook page, because I'm very interested on that. If that's a socially acceptable or not.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is, but I'm interested to see what people are saying.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, Okay, do you have any recommendations this week? Annah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I watched this documentary on Netflix. It's called it Take Care of Maya.
Speaker 3: Who's Maya?
Speaker 2: So it's literally a documentary that follows the life of this family whose daughter Maya had this thing wrong with her and so she needed to be on high doses of ketnemine. Anyway, Anyway, the whole documentary was so interesting, so terrifying, so emotional, Like if you're gonna watch this, I'm like almost like it's like I'm recommending it because it's a great documentary and like just so like eye opening. But also I wanted to come with like a warning because I watched this documentary and I did not expect to watch what I watched, and by the end of this documentary, I was balling my eyes out.
Speaker 1: Now I don't cry in movies. I don't cry in documentaries.
Speaker 2: I think I cried in Mali and Me one time, and that's like really sad.
Speaker 1: It's like the dog dies at the end.
Speaker 2: We'll just be aware of this documentary because I've never cried more in my life.
Speaker 1: I was hysterically crying.
Speaker 3: Endgame Avengers Endgame.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that. I haven't seen that. Be careful of this.
Speaker 2: It's just this is like a recommendation because it's a really like interesting but also full on documentary. It was like triggering as fuck and scary and like you could almost put yourself into the situation because it could happen to anyone. And yeah, so watch with caution. Basically, what's it called again, It's called take care of Maya.
Speaker 3: Take care of My recommendation this week is quite simple. Keep it quick, it's easy. Go to our bio and buy a tickets to our life show. Guys, shameless, shameless, FuG You want to be there, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 3: It's going to be fun.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it epic.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's get into the hot line.
Speaker 1: Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 3: We can't get to the phone right now, but.
Speaker 2: Please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this hotline is following up from last week's hot line. Bronti is less anxious, and she's ready to tell us her story.
Speaker 4: Let's do this, hey, matt MANA, So, hello Bronti. All my stories that are like the best of the best will always be from my childhood.
Speaker 5: So I was fucking weird. I thought there was a little psychopath. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my story is an injury, a really stupid injury that I tell everyone about to this day.
Speaker 5: So I was really thirsty.
Speaker 4: I was about nine years old, and I like was obsessed with soft drink.
Speaker 5: I hated fucking water. I found it so goddamn boring. I couldn't make you drink the shit.
Speaker 4: I actually drink bloody pink antibiotic that was in the fridge before.
Speaker 5: I drink that and get in trouble every time.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I was going through my fridge and there was nothing and I just water, and I was.
Speaker 5: Just like, what the fuck? Wasn't like that?
Speaker 4: But actually I prayed well. So I was like nine, and I was a bit of a little ship like that, swearing and stuff. And I saw at the back of the fridge that frost and it looked like a slurpy and in my nine year old mind, I was like, yep, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna lick that. I'm gonna drink it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drink the frosty slurpy like water on the back of the free So I.
Speaker 5: Start to lick it in the fridge. I think you can tell where this is going.
Speaker 1: My tong got stuck.
Speaker 5: I start to panic really hard because I made some really stupid choices and I get in a lot of trouble. So I could hear my mum or dad walking towards me. I still got my tongue stuck and I'm freaking out. So I'm like, I'm just gonna have to rip, like my head down. I just have to ripper.
Speaker 4: I remember my head got all the way out of the fridge and my tongue must have stretched like thirty forty centimeters. And then I heard that noise and my mouth fills with blood. My mum walks in and she's like, what is happening, And I just told her I was like a bit, I can't and my mouth was.
Speaker 5: Full of blood, full of blood.
Speaker 4: She's like holding a face washer to my tongue, like putting pressure down.
Speaker 5: I've convinced everyone I've just bitten my tongue.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, I still knew the evidence was still in the fridge.
Speaker 5: I had hit of my tongue.
Speaker 4: So after my bleeding had stopped, I go back to my fridge.
Speaker 5: There it is this little pink about an inch or two weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm stuck on the back of the fridge. I grab it, put it in a jewelry box and I kept it for two years until it was like silver and gray and shriveled, and then I lost it.
Speaker 5: I was really upset because I wanted I want to.
Speaker 4: And I actually made that my tinder bio, which I shouldn't have done once.
Speaker 5: And that's that story. I still have the star people actually have a list.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, that's not why I have a list anyway, Love you guys, Bye.
Speaker 1: That wonder that is the wildest story.
Speaker 2: I could literally visualize everything she was saying it as she was saying.
Speaker 3: I actually thought that was like an urban legend. Don't put your tongue on like the really cold cold things get stuck. That would be so fucking painful.
Speaker 2: Did you say in the middle of that her tongue was stuck on the It was, but like not her whole tongue skin, howard her tongue.
Speaker 3: No, she said it was her tongue, the tip of her tongue.
Speaker 1: Well, it was the skid of the tongue matter, the tip of.
Speaker 3: Her tongue didn't fall off, That's what she said.
Speaker 1: That was wild.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never felt like more pain listening to a hotline in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, that's pretty far. Would have been thirty thirty is like that far it.
Speaker 1: Would have stretched.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck off, try and pull.
Speaker 1: Your tongue right now, I can't. Everyone's probably listening to this like trying to pull.
Speaker 2: Their tongue to see if they're It does stretch like it's a muscle, so it would move. So I kind of believed that it would have stretched quite far.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Been like pleasant. It would have been a pleasant experience.
Speaker 3: It would imagine, you know, when you burn your tongue or something, and how fucking painful that is, Like days afterwards, it hurts.
Speaker 2: Remember, I did something very similar to Bronzi recently where I got my tongue stuck on something.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember what it was.
Speaker 2: I think I like licked a piece of eye or I can't remember. I put it on my Instagram stories and the skin of my tongue fell off.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking painful.
Speaker 1: It's so painful. It's awful.
Speaker 3: And then you can't eat properly.
Speaker 2: Remember on the movie Dumb and Dumber and he gets his tongue stuck to the not.
Speaker 1: Familiar Do you not know that movie? Ah? You would love it?
Speaker 3: Really, I have seen it. But like I remember years ago on.
Speaker 1: The list as a movie buff you need to get a top of.
Speaker 3: But I watched number two and that one I was like, yeah, and then I'm going to go back and watch the first one again.
Speaker 1: Definitely watched the first one. The first one's like og, like unreal.
Speaker 3: I love the bit when he's like the cops like pull over and he's like pull over and goes, no, it's a cardigan, but thank you.
Speaker 1: It is really hilarious. Okay, I get it right. She's young, she wants a slushy.
Speaker 2: She's like, let me, let me the frost on the back of the fridge looks a bit like a slushy. I get all of that What I don't get is why she kept it for two years and watched it like shrivel like a snake skin or something, and watch like their row doing process.
Speaker 3: Like kids do weird stuff kids do.
Speaker 2: Like I remember I kept some baby teeth for like six months and then my mum made me throw them out because I wanted to like keep all of my baby teeth.
Speaker 3: That's still pretty cool, but like what are you going to do with it?
Speaker 2: Like imagine if I had just like a I don't know, like a box filled, what would you do with them? You just wouldn't do anything with them. I just don't think it's like necessary to have.
Speaker 3: It's not necessary. Or when like people save the first haircut or their child and they might have like a ribbon around it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're sentimental, so it makes me think, like would you do weird shit like that?
Speaker 1: Like how sentimental do you get?
Speaker 3: I don't see sentimental and like that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's more like knice handwritten cards or something.
Speaker 3: Something something that has something behind it, like you know, like yeah, I couldn't see the sentimental on teeth or like a bit of your tongue. I reckon. I remember my pop a any back shed a rat like fell into a bucket and died and then like the skeleton of it he could keep and like scare us as kids.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: It was like huge, It was like that big No wonder, I'm scared of rats now that is do you literally see like it's two front teeth and everything sitting in the bucket like this on the angle.
Speaker 1: Nah, I can't deal with rats. That's just gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate them.
Speaker 1: Well, look it's a good it's a good lesson to everyone.
Speaker 2: Don't put your tongue on cold surfaces because pulling it off is so painful.
Speaker 3: That's the recommendation from Bronti this week. Don't put your tongue on cold stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. Thank you so much for tuning in. As always, send your storytimes, questions, advitce, or any t at all to our Instagram or Where's your Head app pod at gmail dot com to be featured on an episode and our producer Alex will be in touch.
Speaker 3: And make sure you guys get your tickets to the live show. They're coming up quickly and they'll be in.
Speaker 1: The show notes. Okay, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: We love you, Bye, bye, once to