Speaker 1: You know, most podcasts are a solo vanshe you tend to listen to them by yourself. But Capture of Trivia we do it a bit differently. It's a social thing. It's a group thing for your family or your friends on the way to school or work, or at the university dormitory or your study break. You can play it by yourself if that's your thing, but you're going to get some strange glances if you keep calling out those answers. Friday Funny's coming up shout outs. Here's one for loyal listeners and newlyweds. Carly and Johnny Addison from Mildura turned thirteen during the week. Stuart from Walat just turned forty two. Joining him is Rachel from Queensland. She'll be forty two tomorrow. We've got a fair few for today. Jack from Stafford in England is thirty. Tic from Armstrong Creek he's twenty three. Please to hear helping out with your academic challenge team matches Alyssa from South Carolina. She's turning seventeen. Hamish from Auckland is turning twelve, Caitlin from home Robart is nine, and Big Bob from Duluth, Minnesota is turning eighty three. I'm Stephen Craye and I do not speak Spanish. Comprende. Question one? How many players in a game of patience? Only one player? Question two? From which country were Crystal and Michelle the winners of Lego Masters Australia versus the World from the United States of America? Question three? At atmospheric pressure? What is the only element without a solid state helium? Question four? What do pigments produce in your skin or hair color? Question five? What did sweet talking cereal frauds to Giovanno Vigliotto do one hundred and five times between nineteen forty nine and nineteen eighty one? He got married, and he got caught, and he served eight years of a thirty four year sentence before he died. Question six? What's another name for the musical instrument known as the mouth organ the harmonica? Question seven? Which vitamin found in fruit and vegetables is broken down by overcooking vitamin C? Question eight? What popular beverage do you get when you spell regal backwards? Lager rig becomes lager Question nine, with the exception of frogs and toads, What do all Amphibians have tales? Question ten. In the Award CB, the C stands for what of the Order of the British Empire? Commander of the Order of the British Empire? Question eleven. High levels of which waxy substance found in your blood can increase your risk of heart disease? Cholesterol? Question twelve? What is the main ingredient in porridge oats? Question thirteen? What sort of wizard was Tommy? In the Rock opera? There has to be a twist Tommy was a pinball wizard? Question fourteen. In What Street was the Australian television soap opera Neighbors set Ramsey Street? Question fifteen Which team won the twenty twenty two FIFA World Cup that was held in Katar, Argentina? Now? Question sixteen is a follow up question who did they beat in the final of the twenty twenty two feef for World Cup? They beat defending champions France four to two on penalties after a three all draw. Question seventeen. After Pluto and beginning with the letter E, what is the second largest dwarf planet in our Solar system? Heiras? Question eighteen what am I most likely to purchase from a Crispy Cream Shop donuts? Question nineteen, Which of the following movies is the odd one out? LA Confidential Knives Out, Man of Steel or they Miserrab. I'll give you those again. Which is the odd one out? LA Confidential Knives Out Man of Steel or a miserab Knives Out? All of the others are Russell Crowe Movies, Friday Funnies and who Am I? Only seconds Away? Cartrip Trivia and We're Back. Question twenty on a Friday is a who am I? Who Am I? Born in Richmond, London in March nineteen eighty five, the daughter of an actor and an actress. I have an older brother, Caleb, with the Chobiz family. I begged for an agent from the age of three, but had to wait until I was six, and in nineteen ninety three landed a minor TV role in Royal Celebration. I overcame severe reading and writing difficulties and scored a larger part in A Village Affair in nineteen ninety five, followed by a small part in the police drama series The Bill and the TV movies The Treasure Seekers and Oliver Twists in nineteen ninety nine, I won the role of Natalie Portman's handmaiden and decoy in Star Wars The Phantom Menace. But my breakthrough came in two thousand and two when I started in the sports comedy Bend It Like Beckham. Major success continued with Love Actually, The Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and even playing a bounty hunter in Domino, But in a career of more than fifty movies, I am best known for my period dramas Atonement, The Duchess and the two films for which I was nominated for Academy Awards, The Imitation Game and Pride and Prejudice. I Am, I Am Kira Nightly. Well, we've been having a hard time getting Big Frederick into the studio, so look, it's no loss, but Rudy's back with us. Hey mate, Hi Dad, how are you? I'm terrific and I'm just so pleased to have you here. Now you've got a joke for me, Ah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I've been focused on school workers and stuff I haven't I wasn't able.
Speaker 1: To do it. Ok So what have you been doing in school?
Speaker 2: Well, we've been working on anagrams, right, Okay, and I have a few for you.
Speaker 1: This is a pleasant surprise. All right, what are your anagram?
Speaker 2: I know what homework stands for? What half of my energy wasted on random knowledge?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I know what maths stands for maths? Okay, what mental abuse to humans?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's very, very, very good.
Speaker 2: And you want to hear the final one? Yes, you want to know what school stands for?
Speaker 1: School? What does it stand for?
Speaker 2: Six cool hours of our lives?
Speaker 1: If you could only see the smile on this kid's face, you know how hilarious that is to him as well. Hey mate, that's terrific. Thanks for that. We've gone over time, so let's get out of here. What are you going to say? Stay gold?