Speaker 1: Well, welcome back everyone to another edition of Code NRL Podcasts on a Monday, where we break down the big stories from the weekend. That's going to include answering some important questions that are popped up, like is the Bunker ruining Rugby League? The Dragons at any hope of getting off from the wooden spoon? Are the Tigers doomed to forever miss the eight? And what's going on with Cody Walker's temperament? And can you get it under control? Today? I'm joined by Fatima Kadou Brent Reid. My name's Alex, also known as NRL Soapbox. Let's get into it. Fatima, you wrote an article a couple of weeks back which I loved talking about some of the blunders and how is that have happened in the Bunker? Firstly, how are you? And then breakdown for us what's going on with the Bunker?
Speaker 2: I am, well, do you love the article because you hate the Bunker?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, yeah, saying what I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, here's the thing, I actually don't hate the Bunker, Like this is my theory on it, Like I understand that it is like a store point. It is a pitch point for coaches, players, fans. I get that, but I just keep thinking, like, if we didn't have Bunker, like Wayne Bennett and you want to blow it up, can you imagine what would happen if we saw the same mistakes that we see on the weekend. There'd be an absolute riot much in every single game. So, and here's the thing in the Bunker's defense. Yes, I did write an article pointing out I think you know, we even called it blunder around.
Speaker 1: It might have been last week.
Speaker 2: They do more often than not get the right cause. Have they had a bit of dodgy ones in the last couple of weeks?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Last week in particular, we saw the Tom Jenkins one of Tom Jenkins tries, it might have been his second one, where there was just so much going on, but for whatever reason, we only saw the Bunker focus on the put down, which was fine, but it was a double movement but wasn't an obstruction. So those kinds of incidents are incredibly frustrating. But is it ruining the game?
Speaker 1: I'm not getting rid of the Bunker. I'm saying that it's ruining it in terms of its cause it's making decisions terrible decisions in consequential moments ninety eight. That success rate is great. Well congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hate the argument. Hate it.
Speaker 4: I think it's a ridiculous argument. What major sport in the world doesn't have technology. We've got a World Cup going on right now. Yeah, there's VAR being used. Some people are frustrated by it. But you look at the Frans game yesterday. Was it the VAR ruled Penley clear? Penley decided the game? You know, I think it's I hate the.
Speaker 3: Argument, but let me lay issue is in the bunker. The issue is in the technology. It's this is not the issue.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm not saying, that's the issue either read in the bunker. Yeah, well I'm not saying that's the issue. I'm saying the officiating through the bunker, like they're not using the technology. Probably, So the bunker is a concept. Is the referee and the tech. Well, they're making so many mistakes. You make that decision.
Speaker 3: You look at that decision on Tom Jenkins, one decision they got.
Speaker 4: Wrong, whatever night it was where it's a clear double movement. They use the technology, right, it was just a bad decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't er Yeah, that's yeah. Sorry, you go, that's a human error.
Speaker 4: That's a human mistake, right, and you're not going to eliminate them. That's why the bunker will never be one hundred percent because it will never get everything right because humans are involved.
Speaker 3: Humans aren't perfect.
Speaker 4: Humans make mistakes, right, But we're getting a lot more right now than we ever got in the past.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think it's saved referees in general.
Speaker 4: I would say, right, it's save referees from a lot of heat and a lot of criticism because when referees got decisions wrong in the past, the on field referee, right.
Speaker 3: They a lot of flack over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now it's the bunk of the cops of flat Yeah. And I think the idea that we peel back the bunker, you know, I would say the Samarius. Maybe, maybe you can dilute the power a little bit, right, maybe.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying here's what I'm saying. Really, I'm saying. I'm not saying that we get rid of the technology. I'm saying we actually get the technology to work so that fans aren't throwing their hands up in the air, going what the hell's going on with our game technology? When something's written. I'm not saying the technology is not working. I am also saying work. I meant in the interpretation of that technology the senior match official. So what I'm saying is just when something when I see something's ruining it, it doesn't mean I'm saying remove it. I'm saying improve it. So work out how those senior officials. Do you need to have three in the box? Do you need to do something to make sure blunders aren't happening?
Speaker 3: This is the Jimmy Graham argument. You need three people. I'm suggesting three gibbering fools to babies.
Speaker 1: Forgive me ready for being discontent with incompetency. You know what, Let's just let it slide the game.
Speaker 4: You've got to learn to live with it, right, Because it's like this whole argument about consistency.
Speaker 3: Everyone goes, oh, there's no consistency.
Speaker 4: You're never going to get it because look at us arguing now about the bunker, right, we're not consistent on it. Human beings have different opinions, they view things different ways, so you're never going to get consistency.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like the bunker. You're never going to get perfection.
Speaker 4: Right, What we need is for them the bunkers there to eliminate the Howler the great.
Speaker 1: It's not eliminating it, but reading.
Speaker 3: That's the problem, right, that's the human being problem. That's a that's a problem where the people in the bunker have got to get it right.
Speaker 4: And they're smart guys, like I think it was Adam Jingo one wrong with the weekend.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Adam g has been referring if it was Adam job yaps. Forgive me if it wasn't. But the guys who were in the bunker have been in there for a long time. They've been around the game a long time. They've a fish over of the game a long time, right, they know the rules. Yeah, for some reason the heat of.
Speaker 3: The moment that they get the odd one wrong.
Speaker 4: And you said it before, I think it's ninety eight percent right, right, So why the vast majority they are getting them right?
Speaker 3: Sadly, they are occasion going to get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on. Let's talk about the Dragons upset against the West Tigers. There's two big storylines coming out from here. But the first one is the Dragons have once again secured two points in a game of footy, So Dragons fans will be absolutely dancing for joy this week. Here's a key question, though, and I've got some I've been doing a bit of research on the Dragons, but I want to throw this to you guys first for Tima, can the Dragons avoid the spoon? Oh?
Speaker 2: How many points behind are they? I should I should know this.
Speaker 1: I think two wins behind someone?
Speaker 2: Two three wins here? What there's eight games?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 2: Nine games left? Probably not no, but I know they've only won two games since dem Young took over. But I must admit they've been playing with a lot of effort, a lot of spirit, especially the last couple of weeks. And the bar is probably so low to begin with for them anyway. But there has been some improvement.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have been improving.
Speaker 2: They have been improved, and if you're a Dragons fan, that's like a little glimmer of hope to hold on to.
Speaker 1: Well, here's some encouraging news for Dragons fan. So I did a bit of research the last five games. What's really changed is their actual ability to score tries. So for the previous eleven games they were averaging, which is abysmal. You're never going to win a game of rugby league. With this two point two tries a game, you're never going to win with that, even if you had the most premium defense. Now they're getting up closer to four tries again, so actually they're actually in the contest and if you analyze their last five games, they've outscored their opponents three times, so they're actually now looking like a footy team that can contest and compete in the game. When you're scoring two tries a game, you're no chance. So Dean Young's done something. Reading your take, do you think the Dragons can avoid the spoon?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think they can. I think they're going to win what three the Titans have won four games, they won two. I think they will win probably three more games at least to go past the Titans. And no, I don't think they can. I don't think they can avoid it. I agree with you, they'd be better, but they couldn't have got much worse. If you and Marenzac Day they were an abomination and they weren't going to go backwards from that, you know, I think that that coaching decision, it's really intriguing, right because they've taken forever and doesn't look as though they're close to making a decision. Deans won a couple of games, and you would have thought he's helped his cause, but they're taking the time of it, which makes me think they're still not convinced.
Speaker 2: Is really is there anybody else that obviously Ben Hornby's yeah, yeah. So is it a two horse race basically between Ben Hornby and Dan Young?
Speaker 3: Well, it feels that way.
Speaker 4: I mean I haven't followed it closer enough for team, but it feels like it's a two horse race. And you know, if Ben can win another game or two, I imagine Dean sorry, can win another game or two, would imagine it's his job.
Speaker 3: But you know, look, I mean the Tigers.
Speaker 4: Obviously they beat the Tigers, credit to them, but the Tigers down on troops, so many players out there battling at the moment.
Speaker 3: So it was a good win.
Speaker 4: But I'm not surely going to face too many easier games than that the next what they got left eight games? Eight games?
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose the source of comfort for Dragons fans is that your team went from an abomination to just incompetent. They're getting somewhere that's.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 3: I mean, they are better. I mean they are.
Speaker 4: They are having to go and some of those young they've got those young forwards. Everyone's talking about the young forwards and they're having a dip. No, I'll probably win another game or two. I'm just not sure they'll win three. That's the that's fair issue.
Speaker 2: You know, who hasn't been incompetent in the last couple weeks of our homes No, No, but that's another thing as well, you know. And he was forced to shifted out to the win because I think Tyrol Slone went down with a hamstring injury. And you know, after the game he said, I actually enjoyed it. Scored two tries. I think the final ten minutes he might have had a game high one hundred and seventy seven meters whatever. Young, you know, he kicked goals. Yeah, So you know, whatever Dean Young's done there, because he was clearly off it, yeah right, and maybe you know, maybe he was carrying a bit of a shoulder injury, I think, but you know, there was obviously something wrong there. So Dean Young's managed to turn whatever was going on with our homes around and that's all I think positive signs for Ded and his job applications.
Speaker 1: If you view Dean Young over the past five games, he's done something. Whether it's enough, who knows, but he at least done something with this team. Let's move to the Tigers, though, who started the season was so much promise. I know, ready, you were really backing them and so and obviously they've been hammered by injury. There's been big news about player movements and all that kind of stuff. Are the Tigers once again going to miss the finals?
Speaker 3: Sadly it looks that way.
Speaker 2: He's put down the cool aide.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't put it.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not willing to put a complete line through them. It's a pencil line. Look can rubout because all is pretty good and they've got a pretty good drawer right on the run in. They're just their injuries is just piling up.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I know they've got Dewey back back next game, but Twiles back, but they're just losing Bloke's hand over fist and that's the problem with the moment. Typically on their edges. I mean it was similar. Farming might be back in the next week or two, but they've lost him quite Piers Paul, you know those guys have been great from the year. Durin Buller doesn't look at his best. That's the worry. So benj you's got to find a way to ignite them again. I don't think I'm not going to officially put a line through them, right, it's just a pencil.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm putting a line for them. I think. I know they're only one win out of the eight, but they just are losing games they should win, beating the Dragons, that's got to happen, and they haven't done it. So they've had the misfortune of injuries and then they're just not getting the results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and ready alluded to the run high, but I was just having a look that final three weeks his Rooster's Cowboys penrith. Yeah, I don't start backing, you know, grabbing some wins in the next.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: It might be you know, all over for them before they even get to their to their run home. I did have a look at this. They're conceding at stack of points. I think only the Dragons and the Eels, and the Eels have been abysmal defensively this year are conceding more points than them. So that's been it Shan.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: When you have injuries, it you know, ruins your defensive combinations and systems and the rest of it. But they've just had, you know, very little resilience in defense. They have fade outs in the you know ladder parts of each halves which are hurting them. So yeah, that's the you know.
Speaker 1: It's a really good point. Like so the Tigers, the games I've watched when they played well, is that their defense. They've executed the game plan that Benji set and defended very well. It's just not consistent enough, yes, And which if you want to play top eight footy and finals footy, you've got to be consistent and they're just not doing that.
Speaker 2: And they're just not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think if you look at the ladder, I mean, you said the one win out the eighth, but if you actually take the buyers out, the two were out of the eighth.
Speaker 3: So that's a problem for him as well.
Speaker 4: Right, They've got to somehow find a way to win two more games and the Cowboys or Manly or Cronulla, and at the moment that the way they're playing, that would seem almost impossible.
Speaker 3: But I'm giving them a little sniff a little bit of hope. I think it's going to be a man Benji.
Speaker 1: We trust it's going to be a cruel irony of once again the West Tigers finishing ninth.
Speaker 3: I reckon it started so well. That's a frustrating thing.
Speaker 4: They've played so well early doors, but that just the injuries that just decimated them.
Speaker 1: Decim Yeah, but the injuries have decimated them, but their defense has also just not been there, not consistent enough. Let's go back to another result from the weekend where we thought it would be much more of a contest, which is the rabbit O's and the Panthers. That rabbits. We can blame bunkers or referees or anything like that, but I want to talk about Cody Walker's temperament. That brain snap that he had was a bigger brain snap than the bunker if I'm being honest. Now, I think it's got to this point where we need to ask this question, is Cody Walker's temperament losing South's games?
Speaker 4: But I don't think Cody Walker's temperament cost him that game. And when he came back in the game, they're in it. They're in the game at a half time it was twelve to ten, wasn't it. So you know it was dumb, right, No one's going to dispute that it was stupid. It was a dumb thing to do. And Cody owned it after the game, got to give Hi kudos for that right in front of the press conference, put his hand up so that I shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 3: It was silly, and.
Speaker 4: Apologized for it. But I don't think that costs in the game. I mean, there was twelve I think it was twelve turn at a half time, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the game regular is the game of momentum, and you're not going up against an insignificant side. You're going up against the Panthers with it. They might have a few names out, but they're still a very good team. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I would say they had themndum and a half time. They come back into that game, they were gone, right it was twelve mil or whatever, and they got back to twelve ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he burned to try.
Speaker 3: I would say they actually had them a mentum go in a half time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they could have had more. He burned a try. We did, and so the.
Speaker 4: Game you say that, but if that try gets scored maybe the half plays out differently. We don't know how much try costs him, right, But you know Cody, Look, I mean, Cody's had that in him for a long time.
Speaker 3: Right, He's never quite gone that far to be that silly.
Speaker 4: And Cody's a point in his career where he's probably, like I said, I reckon, there's a sense of frustrating. He plays plays a little bit of a sense of frustration at the moment because what is he thirty five? He's Look, he's at the latter stage of his career. It's probably a year left in him, and he can't do what he used to be able to do. He's still a damn good player. So Cody doesn't play South, doesn't win a lot of games this year, like Cody is a difference maker for him, him on the trail. So you know, unfortunately with Cody, he's not going to change now, right, That's that's who he is. And I think we've accepted that for a long time. And this is the one time I would argue, or the one significant time it's just gone too far. He's always had a little bit in him, but it's just gone too far, right, And I would say Cody acknowledged that and accepted it. So, yeah, he's obviously that it's a game, Britt, But Cody wins more games for southsek loses by the length of was straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a credit to Cody to take responsibility for a stupid mistake, but it isn't a mistake in isolation, and I don't think he can I don't think he can afford any longer to be making this mistakes. He doesn't have that much time left in his career and Souths needs to make the eight. He can't be blowing like blowing his temper like that and having a tantrum. And we've accepted a part of his game because Souths will winning, but if they're going to if they don't make the eight, or if they start losing games as a result of him being thrown off, I think it's absolutely worth worthy of conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Cody, Cody acknowledge that, code acknowledge that after the game that was the wrong thing to do. I think Cody Cody knows that as much as as much as anyone.
Speaker 3: Right, But.
Speaker 4: Again, I'll say it, Cody wins more games for Southsea loses, Yeah, by a mile, I mean Cody doesn't often cost some footy games. Cody often wins the footy games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does often within footy games. But if they're losing footy games, it's also I'll tell you what, you can guarantee Cody Walkers having a entrum. And so I don't know why teams don't just send like that. Every team should have signed a Reed Marti role who just pisses off Cody walker Oh, guarantee they'd lose way more games. Maybe on let's go to let's talk about Knights versus Dolph Dolphins. And really the reason why this Newcastle win was so important is in the context of the season, we had. What were the Dolphins on was it seventh straight or eight straight wins? Something ridiculous? Right, they were on a hot streak. Yeah, and now that's happened through the origin period. So both teams had origin players out. But you would argue, in some ways Newcastle not having Kaylen Ponger is much more consequential than the outs that the Dolphins had. It was a tight contest. But what I really want to talk about is two things. Is that it was actually a tale of two teams really rising to the surface. For different ways. The Dolphins have absolutely recovered their season when they started poorly and looked like a top four, maybe even top two team. But the Knights. I want to talk about the Knights here and how they're not just that they've secured this win, but where they find themselves on the ladder. They're in the top four now. Dylan Brown ice is the game, which is what halfbacks need to do, no matter their price tag. He's ice the game, won it for his team. So here's my question, fifteam or I'll go to you. Is Dylan Brown so far proving his value well?
Speaker 2: When you look at where they sit on the ladder, And like I said, I think it was his first ever career build goal, so when it mattered, he stepped up. It's interesting there was so much talk about Dylan Brown and whether you know, the Knights had overpaid or because you know where it was almost like a panic contract for them considering the state they were in. But there's been very little talk about how well Dylan Brown's gone in that role. And you know, I just think he's only just sort of, you know, scratching the surface of his potentials. So yeah, right now, you would say, considering they're a good chance of finishing in the top four. Yeah, they've got a number seven who can ice games and you could say yep, but he's an only one. I mean Sandin Smith was pretty put in that game as well. So they made a couple of very as recruitment decisions the Knights, and it's paying off when they need it to.
Speaker 1: Very good reading. Do you reckon he's worth the price tag at the moment?
Speaker 4: Well, I think the debate around Dylan Brown wasn't over whether he's a good player or not, right, it was about the length of the deal and the amount it was worth. Right, ten years, thirty men or whatever. It's probably a ratchet's in there, so it's probably gonna worth hell of a lot more than that, right. There was no debate whether I mean the only debate bait was whether we could play half back and lead the team around the park. I think he's been a great I think he was always going to be a great buy for them. I think the thing the difference in Newcastle isn't so much Dylan Brown, it's their forward pack. I mean, that was the question mark we all had over the Knights was whether they had a forward pack that could give these brilliant outside backs the space and time to create havoc.
Speaker 3: Right, the Ford packs be Trey Mooney has been one of the buyers of the year.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Their forward pack's been unbelievable this year. You know, Dylan Lucas become an elite player. Jacob Sephiinis did his hamming I think at the weekend's been great fu him. So you know, Dylan Brown was always going to be good if that forward pack aimed up, and he's been great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has been great. What do you reckon, guys? Is he going to be the best halfback they've had since Joey? Because I've looked through their halfback list. It's not it's not actually are hard Yeah, it's a low bardon.
Speaker 3: Itive us a name.
Speaker 1: So you got when I was doing some reading, we've got Mullen, Jared Mullen.
Speaker 3: He was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his win rate was around forty five in the end for them. Hodkinson was there in a terrible time, so his win rate was terrible. There. When you go through, you go Jesus might actually findly be a good halfback signing for the Knights.
Speaker 2: Ye, but yes, I was going to say, if he you know, if a top four finish for the Knights is sort of the new thing for them under Dylan Brown, then yeah, I guess he.
Speaker 1: Is okay, And then I reckon that one person that's been missing in this conversation. Yes, the forward pack has overperformed, the backs are on fire. But is Justin Holbrook going to be Coach of the year taking the Newcastle Knights from Wooden Spoons? Too? Very likely? Finals? Maybe even top four?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: I was in the car of the way home here, so I listened to this game and I was actually thinking the same thing, like, if you're doing the coach of the Year rankings right now, he's got to be in the top two, doesn't he. I mean, he's been unbelievable what he's done there. I mean, I and obviously deserves to mention he always does, probably Christian Wolf, right, but aside from those two foz I did one yesterday.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's in the mix. But Holbrooks, what he's.
Speaker 4: Done is amazing up there, amazing. Yeah, he's probably he's the front runner right now. I record for Coach of the Year. He has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boys look like they're having fun every time they talk about and they talk about how much fun they love him. They talk about that Wholebrook doesn't say you were You don't win to be happy. You're happy because you just if you're happy, you'll start winning. So he's brought a different culture around the team. He's obviously much more relational with the players. If Manly and everyone knows I reveal my bias on here that I'm a Manly fan. If the Manly Boys didn't screw their coach for the Bulldogs game in the Eels game, we might be talking about here and foreign as coach of the year. Is there any chance it goes to Christian Wolfbo for team maybe?
Speaker 2: You know, that turnaround that he managed to achieve has been absolutely incredible. I do like Justin Holbrook as a top contender. For me, it's still ivan theory and.
Speaker 1: One result that didn't get enough attention over the weekend because it just keeps bloody happening is the Brisbane Broncos have lost again. Reading what is going on up there, well, I think we.
Speaker 3: Can now officially call us a full blown crisis.
Speaker 4: Well state in the right now. And you know, injuries have played a part. There's a sort of things that have played played a part of the way they're going. But yeah, it's it's it's a bad scene, man. The sixteenth out of seventeen teams in the comp the team that won last year's Grand Final, and you know, obviously there's been all sorts of talk about the coach and the relationship with the players and all that sort of stuff. You know, I don't know when they're winning the next game Bridge, and I think the next game is against Penrith's right, they got the Buyer then Penrith.
Speaker 3: I think they're probably not going to win that game. That's nine in a row.
Speaker 4: It's now officially probably the worst Premiership defense in general history.
Speaker 3: It's a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I agree with I think it is generally the worst title defense that we've seen. That they are playing a businessly. I'd like to say this though. The last two games we've seen the Broncos at different times this season just look horrendous, playing the most insipid kind of footy. But the last two games they've actually put in the effort. I generally think they had a real chance of winning that one, except for the dumb eras that they would make. In the Sharks twenty there were just so many stupid play the ball errors. So it does actually look like the team is playing for the coach ready.
Speaker 4: Well, they're playing for something, because I agree with you, they put some effort in the last couple of weeks, whether it's playing for the coach or playing for themselves, or playing for their teammates, to playing for the jersey they're having to go. Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that. They're just not good enough. And when you're a team, a club like Brisbane Broncos, doesn't matter who's out.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: You need to compete, you need to be in the mix. And efforts not enough.
Speaker 1: It's inexcusable, no matter what the depth is, no matter what injuries there are, past leaves, okay, that's a big deal. To leaves, that's a big deal. A bunch of injuries, that's a big deal. It's inexcusable for the defending premiere is to lose eight in a row like something's going wrong at Brisbane. I don't know what the answer is to fix it, though, any suggestions from the from the brain struck, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: The answer is on the right, you know, I'm not in the building, so I don't know what the problems are. Well, we've all heard some of the problems and some of the suggestions and what the problems are. But it feels to me like they just right now they just need the season to win, to sit down the off season, work through the issues because there are issues there, right, there's no doubt there's issues there. Work through the issues, and you know, start next season a new frame of mind, because at the moment, it just feels like they're just they're just eyeing off the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like they're flushing the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the season there's season's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Madge puts on a brave face up for every game, says I love these guys. I know what they can do. I mean, I'm a Broncos fan. What was that the first game I grew up watching them. They're not winning eight in a row. I'm sorry, it's not happening. Yeah, So Madge is a bit delusional.
Speaker 3: On that front.
Speaker 4: So I just need they just needed to They just need someone to come in. They need to hit the Goldie and chill out a bite, come back to the preseason and find the hunger again.
Speaker 1: One piece of news that I might have missed with some fans are talking to me about it. I wasn't quite sure of the answer is who replaced Ben TiO for the defensive assistant coach.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think they replaced him from MEMBERY. I think Madge took on more responsibility. I don't think he got replaced. No one, no one. They didn't bring anyone in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's never good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again, you know they're having they're having a goal. I don't think anyone could say they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 4: They're not trying right, But there's just something going wrong. There's just something wrong there. It just doesn't smell right.
Speaker 1: All right. That wraps up another episode of Code and Arel. We'll catch you next Monday. But hey, before you go, we want to hear from you. So if you've got an opinion, a take, you disagree, you agree, you just hate me, you can either reach out to me at NRL Soapbox, I'm online everywhere, or make sure you reach out to us at codenol dot com. Today we want to start hearing your input and bring it into the show. Have a great week, guys, See y