Speaker 1: On scorn lids Australia. This it's the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panihy Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight, we're ending the week with a bang. Joining me shortly, the Great Douglas Murray with some sage words of advice for Kamala Harris, who had an absolute train wreck.
Speaker 2: Of an interview today. We'll look at that later in the program.
Speaker 3: Also joining me tonight, Gary Hardgrave, Kosha Gator and Kimsey's Schofield and we never neglect left He's losing it tonight featuring a crazed woman attacking a Greek restaurant in New Jersey, tearing down the Greek flags because she thinks they're Israeli flags.
Speaker 4: There's genocide and I don't stand for Zionism.
Speaker 2: I'm Mark Claire. I don't support it.
Speaker 4: There's a jenocide, you know that, right, They're killing children.
Speaker 5: What's a purpose?
Speaker 4: You proud of your heritage?
Speaker 5: You're understanding of genocide?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: But first, Tanya Plebisc's decision to effectively block a billion dollar gold mine is looking even more daft, as a prominent anthropologist and historian casts further doubt on the Indigenous dream time story used to justify the band for decades. Doctor Philip Clark has researched Aboriginal history and culture to support Indigenous people in their land rights claims. He spent three years conducting extensive research into the cultural significance of the proposed Regious Mind site for the company and found no record of the blue banded bee story, which was ultimately used to block the Mind's tailing's dam. He wrote to the origin of the blue banded bees as a myth narrative is more likely than not to be recent, as the earliest accounts of the story appear in the media from early twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: If this story was so culturally.
Speaker 3: Important, it is reasonable to conclude that it would have been mentioned much earlier during earlier consultations between Regius Resources and the local Aboriginal representatives. In a community environment, crucial cultural knowledge is shared in order to protect it. This comes after We're a Jury. Elder Neil Ingram also tell Tania pilivsk back in February.
Speaker 2: That the claimed blue banded.
Speaker 3: B story brought up by the We're a Jury traditional owners Central West Aboriginal Corporation who have consistently opposed the mine was false.
Speaker 2: In his evidence.
Speaker 3: To Tania Plivsek Ingram said, as a senior, we're a jury elder and coming from a traditional Galarri clan, I have never heard of this story, never seen any Oka artworks, rock engravings or traditional dances symbolizing the blue banded beet story. Joining me now for more on this Isky News contributor Gary Hardgrave, Gary, surely, surely Tanya Pliversec has to see sense and reverse this ban.
Speaker 1: Ah. Come on, read that inner city woke thread that runs straight through Tanya Plibsec doesn't want to let facts get in the way of some great little story. And the trouble is she's so paranoid about the Greens picking her off at the next election, people who aren't confused by facts, that she just wants to keep the blue banded b narrative. God, you've got to be really careful saying that, haven't you look? They make stuff up about everything. They reckon that point zero four percent of the atmosphere is in fact warming the entire planet. I mean everywhere you turn, these kind of crazy green and woke narratives. This is about appealing to people in New York at the United Nations, that the people who are doing this whole internationalist Indigenous First Nations rubbish. That we've appointed people to go and become a second ambassador to the world and I think roughly getting about the same amount of dollar per Aboriginal and Torres Straite Islander person each year in expenditure. I mean, you know this is insane. And the trouble, reader, is that it's ruining Australia before our very eyes. Between her and Chris Bowen and elbow the cliff top millionaire. You just know that Australia is in a very very bad place right now. And I am sick to death of being held up getting on with progress over these sort of fanciful yarns. It's just madness, really mad.
Speaker 3: And so many in the Indigenous community in that area are for this.
Speaker 2: Mind.
Speaker 3: From what I've seen and read, and I've spoken to elders in that area, they are as bewildered.
Speaker 2: As the rest of us.
Speaker 3: And it's costing of well paid regional jobs. It's going to cost hundreds of millions in taxes and royalties to the New South Wales government. So the cost of this decision is enormous. Now, Gary you mentioned the cliff top millionaire, and what a happy coincidence this is for the Prime minister.
Speaker 2: It just so happens that the federal.
Speaker 3: Government's one hundred million dollar roade upgrade to evoke a drive will make his drive to his new four point three million dollar beach pad much more comfortable, much quicker. And on that purchase, the Financial Review reports that despite his colleagues, labor ministers and MPs defending him publicly, privately they are very unhappy, indeed about the optics of this decision to purchase this property, the timing of it, the message it sends to the electric Gary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And isn't it convenient? You know I reckon his new neighbors in that Copa Cabana area. I mean, seriously, you just want to go full on Barry Mandelow when you hear that, don't you. But when I reckon these neighbors will be delighted, right the guy. I mean normally, when you move into a new area, maybe after a week or so, you invite the neighbors in for a cup of tea. Somebody will bring a plate of SCons. This bok has bought a road, He's actually given them a road. They'll be very happy. And of course this will be the one section of the new South Wales coastline that won't have one of Chris Bowen's big windmills hanging off the coast, because you don't want to interrupt those views. So I think he's going to be a popular new addition to the Copa Kabana crue. Let'd be pretty happy. But seriously, Plato scones. Maybe a barbecue, maybe a couple of beers or something to welcome the new neighbors into your life or you into their lives is enough, And I reckon the neighbors are going to have to bring some pretty high quality orchards for the collection in the garden, just to make up for the kind of value he's already brought to the neighborhood, but it's at taxpayer expense. And the fact that he has the convenience of this new road something he announced a few months ago, may well have given him a reason to look at this property. But at the same time, he's aware of all the niggling around, negative gearing and all the things, so he's kind of clearing the decks. I think reader, in all seriousness, anybody else would have to resign. Anybody else would have to quit their job. This is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen a Prime minister do. And I really think he is going to have to quit over this, and the pressure should be applied. His judgment is wrong. He's off on all fronts, and the average Australian who wants a home of their own, I think is gasping. And if you're in a marginal labor seat, I think you'd be probably looking for somewhere else to go and move to as well.
Speaker 3: Right now, Gary Hardgrave, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is best selling author and political commentator Douglas Murray. Douglas, you've been in southern Lebanon in recent days, and I'll ask you about the latest on Israel's war with Hermas and Hezbolla. Shortly, but first to Kamala Harris. She has a man problem, including a black man problem, and it's got her contemplating reparations.
Speaker 6: We all know that America became great, you know, off the backs of free black labor.
Speaker 7: So my agenda, well, first of all, on the plane of reparations, it has to be studied there's no question about that, and that I've been very clear about that position.
Speaker 2: Douglass.
Speaker 3: Is that going to speak to black men? And more importantly, should the American president be contemplating reparations?
Speaker 8: And no, I mean the reparations argument was brought back about ten years ago by the writer of Tanhauzie Coats really, who kicked the latest round of it off in a piece of distinguished himself with an even less impressive piece of research and writing. But the minute he started that off again, there were this wild idea went around once again in America, that and indeed around the rest of the world, that some people are owed money by dint of their racial heritage, and that somehow the country therein should pay them cash. The interesting thing about this is rita is that firstly, it's about as divisive a racial policy as anyone could come up with. I mean, first of all, how do people think actually that race relations in America that have been steadily improving for many decades would be improved at this stage if one section or need all other sections of the tax paying community had to just give large amounts of cash to another section of the community, to another community. How do they think that that would go down exactly. And the second thing is, by the way, so also it's impossible because you have to get don't get Camala said that people can't the black people in America can't get xerox machine before the last selection to do a copy of their passport with identity at the polls. So how exactly do they think they're going to do the genetic and DNA and family tree heritage testing to find out exactly who should be paid reparations. And then thirdly, the people who have actually looked into this, which is just such a weasy way for camera to try to try to dodge this one. The people who have quite look into it, like the state of California. Even radical Gavin Newsoon in California has not instituted the reparations that were suggested because the suggestion that his committee came up with was that millions and millions of dollars should be given to people of African American heritage, and it wasn't going to work. I mean, it would bankrupt the state, but it also just wouldn't work. So people have looked into it reata they really have, and nobody has come away thinking that this divisive policy is remotely a good idea. Kamala Harris is simply pandering at the moment to a part of the vote. I think, among other things, it's terrible. It's not just pandering, it's also putting a victim mentality into a community that does not need that. It needs to have sections of it by no means all of it, sections of it needs to be raised up. They do not need promise of a massive cash bonanza someday down the road if they vote Democrat.
Speaker 3: Well, last time around twenty twenty, we had the BLM rights raging throughout that year, and the lead up to the election.
Speaker 2: Race is again an issue.
Speaker 3: Democrats are desperate for it to be an issue, and their media mouthpieces, I've got to say, particularly in the fast few days, have really turned up the heat on this issue, maligning minority pities who are considering voting for Trump. Here is the views Sunny Houston and MSNBC anchor Joyry.
Speaker 9: We've got to reach those ridiculous, crazy black men that did vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: We've got to reach those people.
Speaker 10: This race will be far too close because unfortunately we do have a fascist ground swell in parts of this country, mainly among white men, let's be clear, but in small pockets among black and brown men too. This happens to be a global phenomenon.
Speaker 3: There you go, black and brown men being fascists. Shame, though, can be an effective tactic, Douglas, will it see black and Hispanic voters switch back to the Democrats or perhaps stay home and not participate in the vote.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right.
Speaker 8: Shame can be a useful tool, not necessarily when it's wielded by joy Read. For instance, you just saw there is called absolutely everybody a fascist. She's now onto calling black men fashions if they disagree with her. I think a lot of people can see through this. I've always been bewildered by the way in which it's accepted in America that you can talk about racial groups and the way they should vote in this way. And it's something I don't think that any other really of the democracies have is And it's obviously it's partly or largely because of America's specific racial history, but it's a really remarkable thing, the way in which people are allowed to just say, you know, black people should vote like this, you know, Latinos should vote like that. It's like you know women should vote, they say why who for what reason? And I think what you see there is just an attempt to just sort of get everyone in place. It's a desperate, desperate thing for Austin and Reading others to do. But yes, they will use any term against any people, any individuals, any group just to get their way, to make people vote the way that they think they have to vote.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 8: Anyone from the communities they're speaking about should feel indignant like that. If I was told, you know, white British people of Scottish English descent have to vote a specific way or we'll call you all fascists, I think I'd feel kind of rebellious about that, actually, And I think a lot of people in America from those communities too.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: They certainly didn't react too well to Barack Obama writing them about being sexist if they don't vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Before we move on to other issues.
Speaker 3: It's looking increasingly likely that Kamala Harris is going to appear on Joe Rogan's program podcast, whose.
Speaker 2: Audience is massive.
Speaker 3: If you were advising her, would you recommend that she be a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience no.
Speaker 2: No, I would not.
Speaker 8: You know, she has ducked all of the difficult interviews that she could have done.
Speaker 1: The plan.
Speaker 8: The fact that the Democrats are currently putting her out there is actually a sign that she's not doing well or she's not doing as well as she should be doing in the polls. The Democrat plan has been hide Kamala from the cameras to any extent that you can, and specifically, don't get her onto anything where there could be details expected. You can get her on the view, you can get her on a couple of other just sort of puff pieces. You can get her on the cover of Vogue, of course, but whatever you do, don't get her anywhere. Joe Rogan is an extraordinarily talented podcast or an interviewer, and he's he's interesting because, among other things, he just follows things where they lead. Now, I sometimes disagree with where he follows them, and certainly where many of his guests have followed them, but the point is it's an extraordinarily free rolling conversation. Kamala Harris hasn't been exposed to a free rolling conversation in her time in elected office, and that's because when she rolls frankly, she rolls all over the place. And what's more, I mean, I'm sure her team will be we'll say cut, cut, cut, you know, after an hour. But if this was going to be one of Joe Rogan's mega podcasts where he runs to three hours fairly easily, what are the odds that Kamala Harris will not say at least one thing during those hours which is so off the beaten track and makes so little sense that it's actually a massive liability for her and her campaign. I would say very high, very high. So you know, maybe she is toying with it, but wow, is it a bad idea because nobody, among other things, nobody can put up with hearing someone talking about the sort of banalities and the and that there's completely inexact policies or claims of policies to come. Nobody could listen to that for three hours. I'm not sure if Kamala Harris could even do it for three hours, I mean, off saying anything important.
Speaker 3: That would almost be impressive if she for three hours just trots at the talking points. They grew up in a middle class family, her childhood, her time as a prosecutor, just keeps giving the lines that would be unburdened by Yes, all of that. Now, Douglas, you've just been in southern Lebanon with the idea if you've seen some of the Hezbola tunnels with your own eyes, you wrote that in a single square kilometer they found more than one hundred tunnel shafts. It's apparent, Douglas, that hes Bulla and their Iranian backers have spent a considerable fortune on this terror infrastructure.
Speaker 8: Well, I went into southern eleven and highly see this infrastructure. Hes Bla we now know from documents or discovered in the last month, verified by all the main newspapers, Hesbela was actually intending to do an October seventh style attack from the north of Israel, from southern Lebanon into the north of Israel. And you can see the tunnel network it has set up in order to do such an attack, and you can see the places where they've stored the rockets and much more. The thing about this that's extremely disturbing, among others, is that all of this happened literally right under the watchtowers of the so called UN peacekeeping force uniform. And this is just for anyone who actually wants peace in the region and says, you know, why can't the wars stop and so on. This is why I was in southern Leven and normally Israel eighteen years ago now, when the two thousand and six Hesbolar War came to a close and the United Nations resolution was that one of the prerequisites to stopping the war was that Hesbela would not be allowed to build up its terror infrastructure, including of long and short range rockets, in the south of leban For the next eighteen years, the UN did less than nothing to ensure that resolution was abided by. Instead, they literally watched as Hez Ballard dug its terror tunnel network. They literally watched as Hez Bala stored munitions where they were meant not to. They literally watched the UN peacekeeping forces literally watched as Hez Blah five thousands of rockets from that allegedly demilitarized area into Israel. It's all there visibly on the ground. And it's a shocker to me that countries like Australia and Britain and others who pay for these peacekeeping forces did not spend eighteen years say saying we demand that Hez Ballard, don't do this because they're breaking the resolution, and there will be war again. And eighteen years later, after eighteen years of completely ineffective UN peacekeeping, here we are again. And I think it is a tragedy, a tragedy for the people of leban and a tragedy.
Speaker 1: For the people of Israel.
Speaker 8: And this is on the UN's watch, and the UN has plenty of criticisms that can be made of it. But this sort of thing is what makes you wonder whether the United Nations doesn't go the way of the League of Nations at this stage, What can you do with an organization that is willing not only not to stop war where it can, but not even to abide by its own binding resolutions.
Speaker 3: Will Israel ultimately defy the US and hit those Iranian nuclear targets. Is there any doubt that Iran's going to attack again, either directly or through its proxies.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't have any special interl on it, as it were, but I can tell you this that the tens of thousands of Israeli families who are now in their second year away from their homes from the North of Israel, their second year of their children, having their education thwarted.
Speaker 1: These people have to.
Speaker 8: Be allowed to return to their homes, and they can only return to their homes if hes Bulah and their back is in Iran back off or are destroyed. And it seems to me that there is no other way Israel cannot anyone in any other country except the displacement of its citizens in some kind of permanent way under rocket fire, and the rocket fier is constant. Again, the international press does not focus on this, but I can tell you Rita every time I'm there, Every time I'm here, and specifically from Haifa northwards, there's rockets all the time being fired by Hesbolan act by Iran. It doesn't make the international news. Somebody's killed here, somebody's killed there, and then you know, you read the BBC in the evening and you'll learn that something happen in Gaza, and yeah, I mean, it's just astonishing to me, this ignorance and desire to ignore what has been going on, which is the revolutionary government in Iran has spent all these years sending billions, perhaps a billion dollars a year to Hesbula alone to build up their terror infrastructure in order to attack Israel. The revolutionary government is the head of the snake, and I don't know what Israel is going to do about it. I wish it weren't the case. It looked like Israel would have to do it alone, because the Iranian revolutionary government should be the pariah of the region, and from the Gulf States, Saudi Arabia to Jerusalem, it's recognized as that. Why does Washington not recognize that too and act accordingly, either to end the regime of them all is or at least to cripple them, as happened in Donald Trump's time in the Oval Office, all them and their economy, to make sure they cannot raise money to spread terror across this whole region. And what's more, one final four colonize this whole region. All the muppets from Columbia and elsewhere who pretend they care about colonization, it's the Mullers that are colonizing this whole region, whether it's Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and they want all of Israel too. This is that Mullers are a revolutionary colonialist power, and anyone should try to stop them in their aims.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray very well said in day, thank you so much for a time this evening.
Speaker 8: It's a great pleasure.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still to come.
Speaker 3: An extended version of Letty's Losing It, plus the top five moments from Kamala Harris's car crash interview on Fox News, and the colocal.
Speaker 12: Gator joins me next, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties losing it Now.
Speaker 2: They're stupid. There is spectacularly stupid. And then there is this.
Speaker 3: Watch this leftist TikToker lose her mind and vandalize the flag display at a Greek restaurant in New Jersey because she thought the Greek flag was the Israeli flag and apparently that entitles her to act like this.
Speaker 2: Now a month to come back and for three palestign two.
Speaker 4: Three palestign.
Speaker 5: Look what you're looking at?
Speaker 4: You know down well, there's a genocide.
Speaker 5: You're not in a genocide.
Speaker 2: No, stop it, you're taking it.
Speaker 5: I'm taking it now.
Speaker 2: I believe this one.
Speaker 5: Take this one down right here. I don't stand for this.
Speaker 4: There's genocide, and I don't stand for Zionism. I'm mont Claire.
Speaker 2: I don't support it.
Speaker 4: There's a genocide, you know that, right, They're killing children that's a purpose of your heritage.
Speaker 5: You're understandings a genosigh?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that guy's face says it all. Now, let's see how this lefty losing it reacts when told that she's attacking a Greek restaurant and tearing down Greek flags.
Speaker 4: But this is this is not okay, this is freaky.
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is greeky? What really wreaky?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh I know it's Israel?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 4: Really yeah, it's really nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, well brought it back?
Speaker 3: Do you want your flag displayer? Just store down back? Unbelievable. Just as unbelievable is the fact that that idiot chose to post that on social media. It's almost funny until you realize these people vote, and when it comes to their vote, you know they ain't voting for Donald Trump. Democrats count on low information voters consume trash like this.
Speaker 10: If Donald Trump does win, there won't be a Democrats go back and figure out how to get more voters and figure out how to change your positions. There will be camps, There will be Project twenty twenty five. There could be arrests of people like Adam Schiff. There could be Nancy Pelosi being hauled off to jail.
Speaker 3: There will be camps. Project twenty five. They are unraveling. As for Nancy Pelosi being hauled off to jail, you mean like the lawfare that's been unleashed on Republicans in recent years, the sham cases.
Speaker 2: Against Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Democrats shamelessly weaponize the justice system and then they play the victim.
Speaker 2: This is classic cry bully behavior.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the lefty lunatic asylum that is MSNBC. Now Here is Mara Gay from The New York Times claiming that men who listen to Joe Rogan need therapy and could be fascists.
Speaker 10: All men are just at home listening to Joe Robin being angry or being recruited to fascism.
Speaker 1: Some just need therapy, like we all do.
Speaker 2: I go to therapy. That's great, Good luck with the therapy.
Speaker 3: But perhaps take a class in English as well, so you know what word was like fascism actually made and a math class wouldn't go Australa there. Remember this is the sa Mar Gay who said this on a MISSMBC.
Speaker 10: Somebody tweeted recently that actually, with the money he spent, he could have given every American a million dollars.
Speaker 13: Got it, let's put it up on the screen. When I read it tonight on social media, it kind of all became clear. Bloomberg spent five hundred million on ads, US population three hundred twenty seven million. Don't tell us if you're ahead of us on the math. He could have given each American one million dollars, and I've had lunch money left over. It's an incredible way of putting it.
Speaker 10: It's an incredible way of putting it.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: It's disturbing, It's true.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it'd be true.
Speaker 3: Oh, for America's population was three hundred and twenty seven not three hundred and twenty seven million. These are the people who think that your moral and intellectual superiors, and they're idiots. Why don't we now check in on how a COVID conscious person travels.
Speaker 2: For some people, it's always March twenty twenty.
Speaker 9: Now I travel as a COVID conscious person. First, I use Kalvixel nasal spray before going to the airport, and a mask in the uber, of course, and I always a mask in the airport. When I get on the plane, I wipe down as much as I can with Chlorox wipes. And I use my pure enrichment air purifier for the plane. I wait a little bit to eat after everyone else gets their snacks, and I plan to do as much of my activities outside as possible. When I get home, I wear a mask and test a few days in a row.
Speaker 1: And that is that.
Speaker 3: Today was a bad day for the Kamala Harris campaign. Her interview on Fox News was a train wreck, a hot mess on a number of levels.
Speaker 2: In Bretbear, she.
Speaker 3: Faced a real interviewer who asks pertinent question about the border inflation, her record, and she floundered. She was evasive, she was incoherence, she was sometimes nonsensical. Whoever in her team thought she was ready for a real interview should be sacked immediately. Let's have a look at some of the more notable moments. I could pay you the whole interview, but we don't have the time.
Speaker 14: Your campaign slogan is a new way forward, and it's time to turn the page. You've been vice president for three and a half years. So what are you turning the page from.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, turning the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed and implemented to divide our country more than seven ourself people.
Speaker 14: They tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and present by and being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that? If you're turning the page. You've been in office for three and a half.
Speaker 7: Years, and Donald Trump has been running for office, but.
Speaker 1: You've been the person held the office.
Speaker 12: You and I both know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You and I both know what I'm I actually don't. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: No one knows what you're talking about, Kamala, You and Biden have been in power for almost four years. The Democrats have been in power twelve of the last sixteen years. But everything is Donald Trump's fault. Apparently, where turning the page from Trump?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What's she as she tries to filibusta and mislead about what the Biden Harris administration's record on illegal immigration has been, But for once, for once, her nonsense is called out because this interviewer knows the facts.
Speaker 14: How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration because I agree with you it is it is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have and you know what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but do you have just a number? Do you think it's one million, three million?
Speaker 1: Brett.
Speaker 2: Let's just get to the point, Okay.
Speaker 7: The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.
Speaker 14: So your Homeland Security secretary said that eighty five percent of apprehension.
Speaker 1: I'm not finished. We have a we have.
Speaker 14: A refreshment of six million people have been released into the country.
Speaker 2: And let me just finish.
Speaker 14: I'll get you the question. I promise you.
Speaker 1: I was beginning to answer.
Speaker 14: And when you came into office, your administration immediately reversed a number of Trump border policies.
Speaker 7: Within hours of taking the oath. Was a bill to fix our immigration system, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 14: It was called the US Citizen Citizenship Act of twenty.
Speaker 1: Exactly twenty one. It was essentially but I wad a.
Speaker 7: Citizenship for the finished I finished responding for you, but you have to let me finish.
Speaker 14: You had the White House and the House and the Senate.
Speaker 7: Responding to the point you're raising, and I'd like to finish. We recognized from day one that to the point of this being your first question, it is a priority for us as a nation and for the American people.
Speaker 2: Just waffle, no answers.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have anything significant, substantial to say about these critical issues. Now what youre as Kamala gets all hated up ranting and writing about Trump wanting to lock up the's political opponance, isn't that precisely what the Democrats have actually been doing.
Speaker 7: He has talked about locking people up because they disagree with him. This is a democracy and an inner democracy. The president of the United States, in the United States.
Speaker 2: Of America should be willing.
Speaker 7: To be able to handle criticism without saying he'd lock people up for doing it.
Speaker 3: And on the question of emboldening and enriching the Iranian regime, this is what Harris had to say.
Speaker 14: Critics just say that you either relaxed or failed to enforced sanctions on Iran, allowing all of this money to flow into Iran like Billings.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Hold on, we're pulled out of who pulled out of a deal?
Speaker 3: And the final highlight or should that be low light, is when Redbar asked Kamala when she finally noticed that Joe Biden had some issues with cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: She is momentarily speechless.
Speaker 14: Called Donald Trump he's misguided. You say, now he's unstable. Stable, he is unstable, he's not well. You say he's mentally not stable. Let me ask you this, and you told me many interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game, that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 7: Joe Biden, I have watched from the offers to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experienced to do exactly what he has done in making very important decisions on behalf of the American people.
Speaker 3: Then why you the presidential candidate? None of it makes any sense joining me now? Is Sky News contributor kosher? Geta kosher? She took a big gamble being interviewed by someone like Brettbaar, who you've got to say, it's not like she was interviewed by Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson or Greg Gutfeld.
Speaker 2: You would expect that a presidential.
Speaker 3: Candidate could handle a tough interviewer who plays it straight down the line, and she flound it.
Speaker 11: She did take a gamble, and that is the million dollar question. You could see she did not want to be there. She couldn't get out of there fast enough, and she did it because she has to in this race is very, very very tight, and the momentum is with Trump, and historically there is president where they begrudgingly at the Democrat candidate begrudgingly will give one Fox News interview when there's twenty thirty days left. Obama did it, Hillary did it. It used to be with Bill O'Reilly. So maybe she has to do that because they have a big audience, a lot of independence, and actually, frankly Democrats watch Fox News. But she was not prepared. She was not prepared to me. The big takeaway is she remained substance free. She does so by philibustering, using filler words. She said multiple times, let's be clear, let's be clear. She's never clear, and she hides behind others like she likes to hide behind the legislative branch because everything was like, I will follow the law Congress needs to act, So she shifts blame without ever weighing in on her position. Yes, she doesn't pass laws, but she can weigh in on which laws she thinks are.
Speaker 1: Better or not.
Speaker 11: And she wouldn't do it. And he had her dent to write.
Speaker 3: And he knew the facts when she brings up nonsense about this was the first thing we addressed and we had this bill.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that bill was just.
Speaker 3: Going to create a pathway citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants. That's not going to solve the border crisis. And he knew that level of detail. And I've seen so many interviews with her where that's not followed up.
Speaker 2: There really is very frustrating to watch.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: You might remember this Donald Trump's debate with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: There was a point where one of.
Speaker 3: The moderators fact checked Donald Trump when he talked about increasing crime rates.
Speaker 14: It's happening at levels that nobody thought. President Trump, as you know, the FBI says overall violent crime is actually coming down in this country. But excuse the FBI, there were defrauding statements they didn't include the worst cities. They didn't include the cities with the worst crime.
Speaker 1: It was a fraud.
Speaker 3: Well that fact checked in h too well, because the FBI has now admitted to excluding tens of thousands of crimes in their statistics, releasing massively revised crime data showing violent crime is up, not down. Kosher pity the tens of millions who would have seen that debate and assume the moderator was being accurate.
Speaker 2: That's not the case.
Speaker 11: Yep, that's how it goes. It reminds me of just in August, the buer of labor statistics came out with the revision that the new job growth was actually ober inflated by eight hundred thousand. Now this homicides over inflated by eighty thousand, and the big splashy media events. They will put that out there, and then there might be a small correction like this that comes out later that people will never see. Maybe Trump will find a way to get that cut through. It's either incompetence by these agencies BLS or FBI all the way to something more sinister, where maybe it's deliberate. Consider in the business of narrative shaping rather than actually stating facts. The truth might be somewhere in between.
Speaker 3: Well, we know back in twenty they were complicit in pushing the absolute line. They knew better than anyone that it was a lie, that Hunter Biden's laptop wasn't real, that it was some sort of Russian disinformation. And we saw that in the presidential debate between Biden and Trump, where Biden said it's Russian race information, and of course it wasn't. And that would have possibly made a significant difference if there was clarity around that issue.
Speaker 11: Yep, fifty one intelligence agency. So that's where there was when that became a headline, intelligence officers who signed a letter saying that it's not correct, and people hide behind that fact. And as you said, Biden did hide behind it in the debate. Leslie Stoll famously in the sixty minutes interview said, yeah, can't verify it. It's unverifiable. A laptop is unverifiable. And that's why Trump didn't do the sixty minutes interview because he never got that apology.
Speaker 3: Now, the US Border Patrol Union has announced on behalf of its sixteen thousand members that it is strongly endorsing Donald Trump for president. He is Border Patrol Agent Paul Perez, who is in charge of one of the Union's local chapters.
Speaker 1: If we allow borders are harris to win this election.
Speaker 12: Every city, every community in this great kind free is going to.
Speaker 1: Go to hell.
Speaker 2: How important is this endorsement.
Speaker 3: And it's been very interesting to see the Union movement who is siding remaining with the Democrats you expect them all to be with the Democrats, and which ones are not endorsing either candidate, and with a few that are siding with Trump.
Speaker 11: I think there's a cumulative effect with all these endorsements. On a micro level, generally, I think endorsements the media covers them a lot. I don't know how much they shift voters, whether it's Taylor Swift or whether it's you know, a person over here. However, cumulatively it does matter because you get an overall picture of where the mood of the country is in different figures, cultural figures, or leaders in this case of law enforcement coming in. And it's just a reminder because the Border Patrol has endorse Trump every time he's run now sixteen and twenty. His signature issue is immigration and the border. That is what put him in the White House in twenty sixteen, and the Kamlaw campaign is trying to somehow claim that issue and say that she's the only one who's prosecuted transnational You know that line that she keeps saying of people crossing the border, it's flat, it's falling flat. And this endorsement, I think sort of is just one more thing that Li's a bear, that she is not the one who's stronger the border.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: And the Trump camp has put out yet another ad. This one's got attention.
Speaker 8: Kamala supported taxpayer funded sex changes for presidents.
Speaker 1: Surgery for prisoners.
Speaker 7: For prisoners, every transgender in me in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 1: Now, no, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to Kamala supports transgender sex changes in jail with our money.
Speaker 4: Kamala even supports letting biological men compete against our girls in their sports. Kamala is for day dim President Trump is for you.
Speaker 1: I'm Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump and I improved this message. These ads are colorful.
Speaker 3: How impactful is the social media game? These short punchy ads both sides. Kamala's camp is cashed up, so they're really spending enormous amounts. It's been reported she's raised something like a billion dollars, So if Trump had that kind of money, it would all be over. But how do you say the two campaigns traveling at the moment.
Speaker 11: I think the social media ads and the shorts is a big thing, just because such a huge swath of the electorate doesn't watch cable news anymore, and we know that, and in the media industry, those who were ahead of the game on digital are doing well and those that are behind are speaking to a certain you know, the baby boomers and the people that still watch linear TV and only linear TV.
Speaker 2: So it's a big deal.
Speaker 11: Democrats typically and under Obama, we're really strong with this and Republicans have never been good at these kinds of tactics, including Trump last two times. So I think his team has lifted their game over this and everything from the podcast to these ads that he's doing. It's important. And on that issue, the trans issue and the cultural thing, it's not a top five issue like on a macro level compared to the economy and immigration, but it is really really important to parents in suburbs, and that suburban mom vote is one where Trump has always been a bit.
Speaker 3: Soft with And here's the one question I was hoping Brett would ask that he didn't get to, is what is a woman? Could Kamala answer that question?
Speaker 1: That would have been great.
Speaker 3: Kosher Gator, thanks for your time. Pleasure still to come.
Speaker 2: Fans in shock over the depth of pop.
Speaker 3: Star Liam Payne. Kinsey Schofield has the details.
Speaker 2: Next Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield Kinsey. There's been some further revelations regarding the interaction between Nicole Kidman and Selmahayak at a fashion show in Paris. The two seem to clash after they were asked to pose for photographs. The interaction has prompted a social media storm.
Speaker 2: Here's some of what happened.
Speaker 1: One more Please leadies, please.
Speaker 4: They touch I think yes, please advice.
Speaker 12: If you don't need it?
Speaker 2: Oh then Nicole say, don't touch me. Well, what can you tell us about this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: From what I am hearing, Nicole just did not want to continue to take photos. She felt like they had enough of her. She was ready to move on to the next thing. Selma clearly being very gracious to the photographers, giving everybody the right angle and she wanted to continue to pose with Nicole, and she was booting.
Speaker 5: It out of there. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if there was any anger involved here or if she was just over it.
Speaker 5: You have to wait in long lines to get into those shows. You have to pee, you know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you have to sit there and smile while the while the outfits are absolutely hideous.
Speaker 5: Maybe she was just over it.
Speaker 2: I don't blame her. I don't blame myrtle.
Speaker 3: Now that has been femal developments in RFK Junior's affairs, Saga actress wife Cheryl Hines appears to be giving him another chance after the latest scandal in golf the former presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: What can you tell us about this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well we know his mother recently died. I do believe that that's why we are seeing Cheryl by his side.
Speaker 5: She is allegedly a very nice.
Speaker 6: Woman, despite the fact that he cheated on his other wife with her, his first wife with her. But I have to tell you this is getting wild. New York Magazine reporter Olivia Newzy the one that RFK Junior allegedly cheated on Cheryl with his fither restraining order against her former fiance, and in these court papers, her former fiance claims that she described this relationship as toxic, unhealthy, stupid, psychotic, crazy, indefensible with a seventy year old sex addict talking about RFK Junior who told Olivia that he wanted to possess and control her and impregnate her.
Speaker 5: So typical Tuesday for the Kennedy family.
Speaker 2: Damn y it is.
Speaker 3: That's classic Kennedy behavior right there.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: We had some terrible news early this morning.
Speaker 3: Pop Styli in Pain from One Direction has died, aged just thirty one years old. He fell from a third floor hotel room in Bonaserre's. It's just a shocking bit of news. What more can you tell us about this, Kinsey.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to be super careful about this because I have heard the worst of the worst. But I'm not going to say it until we have it confirmed. But I can tell you on Wednesday, on the afternoon of Liam's death, there was a nine to one one call made to report an aggressive mail in the hotel. Witnesses claimed Liam had been acting erradically in the hotel lobby earlier that day, smashing his laptop. Somebody had to apparently carry him back to his hotel room. People are asking who is that a liability? Those questions will be asked. Shortly after five pm, several witnesses saw him fall out of his hotel room from the third floor.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It described as extremely serious injuries. Medics confirmed his death on the spot. This is a brutal story, and what a waste. He was such a young, talented man. And he's got a little boy named Bear.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's tragic. I didn't know he had a child. We'll wait to get confirmation on precisely what happened there. Nowlet's move along to Harry and Meghan Ginger and the Winga. They've reportedly bought a holiday home in Portugal after being evicted from Frogmore Cottage by King Charles. Are they going to be spending a bit of time in Portugal? That's an interesting place to buy a holiday home.
Speaker 5: You know, a prince in Portugal.
Speaker 6: Oh the perks of marrying a prince who just had a payday from his deceased great grandmother. Remember we talked about on his fortieth birthday how he was expected to inherit millions, and all of a sudden he shows up with a new beachside home in Portugal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't you know. I don't I think that good for them.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that they are looking for an escape because no one really likes them right now.
Speaker 5: So I understand, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Portugal might like them now before you go.
Speaker 3: There are various theories about why Megan Markle was excluded from People Magazine's fiftieth anniversary cover.
Speaker 2: What happened there?
Speaker 3: There's Oprah, there's there's a lot of people that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do we expect her to be on?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 3: Can see Serena Williams there, John Legend, a few of them mates.
Speaker 6: Oh mean yeah, exactly, John Legend, Christy Tiekins, one of her good friends, Oprah Winfrey. Serena Williams does a backflip anytime Megan Markle calls her up and asks her for a favor on her podcast she's on. We expect her to be on Harry's New Polo Show. I think that and also readA. Megan Markle is People Magazine's number one source for information on Megan Markle.
Speaker 5: So I do think people expected her to be on there.
Speaker 6: But you know, Meghan Marko typically is associated with negative commentary, and this is supposed to be a celebration of People magazine, which is why we might not see her on the cover.
Speaker 3: Kindy so I Fiel, thank you so much for your time, and that's it from May. I'll see you tomorrow night for Lefty's Losing It at nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Good night,