Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: For the last five days, we've been broadcasting from a secret location. We're two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our head, playing Melbourne's biggest game of hide and Seek, so much fun. And yesterday afternoon this is the moment we got a call and a knock on the door.
Speaker 1: Hello, jeers, Who have I got here?
Speaker 3: Liam Duffie, Hello, Liam?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm Greg meth and hopefully I'll be better if you come.
Speaker 2: Oh Liam, do you think you found us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: We've been doing this. We've been doing this all day.
Speaker 6: Limb, Well, I know they've been doing it all weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm ron ragged. Has been over fifty kay and steps two days thousands?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Do you sand nervous?
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Liam? Whereabauts have you been the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: I've been all over the place. Today I was down Bark Street. I was following the ninety six tram lane, you said, because I just I looked on the Google Maps and I saw that one of the buildings had a sun on it and I thought maybe that's another play on Sunshine the West. So I've been down there and I've been opened down park streets. And then after I left school, when you put out the last message saying you're not far from your new home. I went and picked up my daughter at Albert Park and as they were driving home and one hang on a minute York Street. Maybe they're near there, the grand old Duke of York. Did you get from there?
Speaker 5: Did you get that from the clue about the Duchess?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Then we decided to come down and have a walk around.
Speaker 1: William, are you one?
Speaker 4: I'm here with my daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's your doughter? Isn't it?
Speaker 4: Love us?
Speaker 1: How old she she is?
Speaker 4: Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Right? How How confident are you?
Speaker 3: Liam?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty confident at the moment, to be honest, because the address say that that's eleven. We're not fire from the ninety six charm stuff, which is near one of the one of the CRUs.
Speaker 7: Well, like Lauren said, this all day and I'm starting to feel really bad.
Speaker 1: We're starting this movie before Liam.
Speaker 5: Should we just put it?
Speaker 1: Let's oken record, Come on, let's get down to the business in Liam.
Speaker 3: Ye, yes, sir, Are you.
Speaker 1: Through glass doors and upstairs?
Speaker 4: I am yes?
Speaker 1: Are you standing outside a door that's at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's why I got the that's phone number of the call.
Speaker 2: How this works, Liam, because I'm going to count down from three yes, and then I will get you to knock on the door and say the words Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Let's so nice.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: One, two, three?
Speaker 6: Yet Lauren Coke, come reb you are?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 7: Can you ask?
Speaker 5: And Willis? Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Sorry? A few guys old eggs?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: You wanting to get eighty hearing Liam Lamb.
Speaker 5: And beautiful lilic thirteen year old daughter here?
Speaker 1: Liam?
Speaker 7: Can I tell you something very exciting? You just won eighty four.
Speaker 3: It's going to be so happy that you're in the good books. It means so much. We've been stuggling for years to get a deposit together for a host and that's a big chunk of a deposit right there?
Speaker 5: Are you Irish of the Irish Lilis?
Speaker 1: I thought it was American? How's the heart right now?
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 1: I can't believe you have been like.
Speaker 2: What I love is that it's someone that's been playing the game.
Speaker 3: Weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk to us about how many steps you reckon you've done?
Speaker 3: Oh, yesterday the thirty three thou oh Liam, they think I'm up over twenty four and three for today.
Speaker 1: You were determined to win this.
Speaker 5: Kate, Liam, how come in at work? What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 3: I'm a host husband. I love that I've been at home for it, goes Medra Donald. Just before COVID and then fortunate had some health isssues. My back was bad, so they spent more stuff to twenty twenty horizontal. Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Oh and what about your wife? Where she right now?
Speaker 3: She's at home right there in the meeting.
Speaker 2: Actually, we need to pull her out of that meeting.
Speaker 5: Her eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So I just want to break it down.
Speaker 2: So you like you've been playing all week in and then you're just picking your daughter up this afternoon when we dropped the final clue before you found us, and you just thought, oh, you know what, I'll just swing around the suburb and have a look.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well they did say to Lulith, would you like me to drop your form? She goes, no, let's just go there. No, oh okay, let's go for it.
Speaker 2: Because we were watching on the surveillance camera and you guys were milling around the front for quite a fair while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was just double check and everything. Yeah, and justeen run through the clues in my head. Well, okay, and then when I saw the red bowling across the road and the number of four or seven which has to eleven, because we could see.
Speaker 5: You out the front and we thought you'd walked away, and we.
Speaker 2: Were like, no, I'll tell you what because there'd be a lot of people right now.
Speaker 1: Go tell us where they've bloody been. There's more people going, damn, I didn't win. Let's see, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to a break when we come back. Let's let you revealed to Melbourne whereabouts we've been hiding, and we will explain all the clues.
Speaker 7: But the amount again, well it's just over eighty four thousand.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, And.
Speaker 2: Yes it is Jason and Lauren Clint is here as well, and so is the winner of our nova hide and Seek, Liam from Elwood, who has just picked up just over eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Amazing, How have you calmed down yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Are you shaking?
Speaker 7: He's shaking here with his beautiful daughter, Lilith, who he's just picked up from school.
Speaker 5: But there is one family member not with us exactly.
Speaker 2: We are going to ring your wife straight after that we will reveal to Melbourne where we have been.
Speaker 5: Hiding all the clues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well unpack it because I know a lot of people have been invested last couple of days. So I'm going to call your wife for ane. Now we won't say anything. We'll let you do the honors and have a chat.
Speaker 1: Just toy with her a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good sports.
Speaker 1: Yea, normally I hope you guys don't have dirty chat. It's going to be bloody awkward. Okay, here we go calling now.
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you doing with me? I'm just looking for Jess and okay, yeah, are you in the meet?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I am.
Speaker 3: There's any chance you could pause to meeting.
Speaker 9: I've put myself on ship. Did you find them?
Speaker 3: Let me hear? What the.
Speaker 7: Rene? Your beautiful husband and gorgeous daughter have just won.
Speaker 10: Eighty four thousand dollars? Where you up all night trying to work these out?
Speaker 9: I thought it was going to be the death of him, that he's so unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Oh what is that eighty four thousand dollars mean to your family?
Speaker 9: You have no idea that he's just so much He means that we can take little to go see her grandma in Ireland. Pound of god, damn credit card day.
Speaker 3: You can get.
Speaker 10: I can get my eyes.
Speaker 11: Sue wown yourself Outis Renee the luck of the Irish?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 9: Oh, he is the luckiest man while he's married to me.
Speaker 1: Renee.
Speaker 2: We were watching on the surveillance cameras we've got set up focused down on the street. Him and your daughter were outside for like four minutes before they came in and knocked, and we're like, oh my god, please don't walk away, Please don't walk away, and like it was touch and go.
Speaker 1: It was touch and go.
Speaker 7: Hey, Renee. He was telling us he's a house husband. Is he a great dad?
Speaker 9: He's both a great house husband and an incredible father?
Speaker 1: And Renee, have you been invested too?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 4: I have been.
Speaker 9: And it's been really funny because he's been saying, look, I think it's sis and I and you know, and I think it might be this, and I'm like, I am terrible. So I'm terrible. What did is this? But he, you know, he's sort of going, you know, like I think he came up to me and he's like, so this is the latest clear and I'm like, oh, maybe it's s but as I said, I was terrible at it. But yeah, I I'm actually really proud of him because, as I said, he has been just trying to work this out, and he's been He came home the other day and said, I've done something like dirty step.
Speaker 1: You like having home that step can.
Speaker 5: Oh you look like you're getting a bit emotional, Lamb. Yes, this is life changing, definitely.
Speaker 2: And like I was saying earlier, and I'm just I'm so glad it's gone to someone who was invested in the game, who was playing it all weekends. You know, like you guys seem like a really deserving family. We're so happy to give you guys this money.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, and we're very very happy to take it.
Speaker 1: Now, get out of that meeting. We've got so much.
Speaker 5: Do you drink like an irishman? Lamb, I've got that.
Speaker 1: Lauren drank the ship.
Speaker 3: Early.
Speaker 5: I've been here too long, sorry, and I'll get your fresh bottle. Thanks, Renee. We'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to kill me, but we're going to go to one more break and then we will come back. And I promise on the other side of this, Liam you can reveal to Melbourne where the hell we've been hiding for Melbourne's biggest game of hide and Seek? On over one hundred Melbourn's biggest game of hide and Seek has gone off. We've got Liam from Elwood here who's just won over eighty four thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: We've spoken of the missus. She's pretty rapped. You're very emotional.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, good on you, mate. Honestly, I'm so wrapped. You seem like a bloody good guy. Everyone has been competing against you to find us.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot. I've seen many people eight on the streets when they've been running around all weekend.
Speaker 1: Should we run through the clothes of what they mean? Do you feel like you've been winning the race though? Do you feel like you've sort of been ahead?
Speaker 3: Well, not know that I'm at the funest land nor because they've been looking more on the other side of the sad Really. Yeah, I haven't been looking around here at all, which is crazy, and you think about it because it's so close to around. I love myself. Yeah, so it was actually gone further a feat.
Speaker 2: Let's tell everyone now where we are and then we'll run through the clues and unpack.
Speaker 7: Okay, the street address is four to seven City Road, South Melbourne.
Speaker 2: So we are in a vacant office building. Is where we've been hiding because all our bedrooms are like little offices off to the side, and it's above the du Luxe Paint Trade Center.
Speaker 1: There's a giant Folle sign out the front.
Speaker 7: Now we're gonna run through all of these clues. So first of all, on Friday, the first clue was Sunshine is West.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: If you look out the windows where we are, Sunshine, the suburb is to our west. Clue number two add me together and you get eleven. Will you nail that earlier?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: Liam, you know how that one worked?
Speaker 3: Well? Obviously it's the our address for a zero seven.
Speaker 5: To get eleven.
Speaker 2: Clint.
Speaker 1: If we look out the window, we see red. Now this all clicked when you got to this address, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, because there's a bells and across the road and the front of it is pented breight box red.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know what they're doing there.
Speaker 5: Brick of it is painted red, every brick of it.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend as well, there is also a giant ninety nine bikes that has a red logo, and that's next door as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, all right. Then on Saturday we said all eyes are on us.
Speaker 1: Yes, Giant Security Services next door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you know that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, now this one, sorry, but we have to dash. Does that mean anything to you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: That one was bogging me. The little tau was looking for the running tracks, all different things.
Speaker 7: So we're above the Jewelux Trade Center, which many people would know on City Road.
Speaker 5: It's a big Jeweluxe store.
Speaker 7: And the Jewelux dog's name is Dash.
Speaker 3: That thing gives me neat this one.
Speaker 2: We are here one of ninety six stops, the ninety six tram line is along here.
Speaker 7: So that well it's not along here, but it's very very close. Is that one that helped you?
Speaker 2: That's was that and the last clue with the two God direct because a lot of people then headed to sin Kilda, which we eliminated.
Speaker 7: It was stairway to Heaven and everyone, well not everyone. A lot of people went to the Palais, which we didn't even know. Apparently there is a led Zeppelin tribute.
Speaker 8: Happening there next week, and the Pale called and said, please tell people you are not here, but it's actually stairway to heaven, because the first thing you see when you look in the glass doors the stairs.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: And the final one that brought you to us is turns out we are not far from our new home.
Speaker 1: We are literally two streets from No.
Speaker 7: One hundred in South We always say Jace doesn't like leaving his suburbs, and once again he didn't leave his suburb.
Speaker 2: We are above the du Luxe Trade Center, four seven City Road in South Melbourne is where we have been hiding. And Liham from Elwood is eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Liam, I'm so thrilled for you. How are you going to celebrate?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think I have to pay Bobby Bobble? Think?
Speaker 1: What about a Guinness?
Speaker 3: Come on, I don't drink it? Oh can't you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: It just does not agree with me.
Speaker 5: You know what, white repulsive. Let's go to an Irish pup, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'd love one more night off put the kids to be. Can we just not tell me? He Liam? Do you think we should do this again?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be greatful. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: Should we call our bosses and see if we can get another two fifty?
Speaker 1: I think we all need a break from each other, lam.
Speaker 5: From our woods, four thousand dollars rich.
Speaker 1: Out, and winter of Nomber one hundred's hide and seek.
Speaker 5: Well, if we get to go for.
Speaker 7: Laurence Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 5: Foll them on socials
Speaker 4: Mhm